PDA

View Full Version : Šime Vrsaljko: Dinaro Pontid, Oriental Mediterranid or else?

cyberlorian
08-30-2018, 06:44 PM
Oriental Mediterranid = Generic Oriental version of Atlanto Mediterranid and its core population is Eastern half of Mediterranean coasts.

https://tmssl.akamaized.net/images/portrait/originals/76061-1449059113.jpg
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Sime-Vrsaljko-981159.jpg?r=1533203040623
https://www.futwiz.com/assets/img/fifa18/faces/84089970.png

Jana
08-30-2018, 06:46 PM
Just east med.

Do we have some similar features ?
We were born on same day in same year in same hospital with two hour distance, so we have same horoscope :P

Vojnik
08-30-2018, 06:46 PM
Or else what

Vojnik
08-30-2018, 06:48 PM
Just east med.

We were born on same day in same year in same hospital with two hour distance, so we have same horoscope :P

Wow thats cool :)

cyberlorian
08-30-2018, 06:49 PM
Or else what

Another classification that you wist to make. :)

Vojnik
08-30-2018, 06:49 PM
Another classification that you wist to make. :)

Nawwww

cyberlorian
08-30-2018, 06:50 PM
Just east med.

Oriental Mediterranid is generic Oriental version of Atlanto Mediterranid and its core population is Eastern half of Mediterranean coasts. So, yes. East Mediterranid is Oriental Mediterranid.

cyberlorian
08-30-2018, 06:53 PM
Just east med.

The skull shape of Oriental Mediterranid (East Mediterranid) is in a Nordiform except for slightly convex nose.

Why is it in Nordiform? Because Oriental Mediterranid has thinner nose, more sloped forehead and larger eyes when compared to Mediterranid proper.

cyberlorian
08-30-2018, 06:54 PM
Nawwww

Why naw? :D

cyberlorian
08-30-2018, 06:55 PM
Just east med.

That is very cool :)

How did you learn that you have been born in the same hospital and also with two hour distance? :)

Vojnik
08-30-2018, 06:56 PM
Why naw? :D

"Another classification that you wist to make."

Nawwww it's cute you try.

Jana
08-30-2018, 07:00 PM
That is very cool :)

How did you learn that you have been born in the same hospital and also with two hour distance? :)

When I saw his birth date and place of birth.
Than I asked my mother does she remember him, and she said yes, and that he was born two hours before me and she remembers his father (big man with moustache) came in uniform to visit him because his city was under Serb attack and he was born in my city because it was untouched by war.

Interstingly, I played football too and same position like he, and had big dreams but I never made it.

Yet when he won silver medal with Croatia on this summer World Cup my heart said Sime won this medal for me too :)
(I always dreamed to reach football glory with Croatia and he fullfilled that dream!)

cyberlorian
08-30-2018, 07:09 PM
When I saw his birth date and place of birth.
Than I asked my mother does she remember him, and she said yes, and that he was born two hours before me and she remembers his father (big man with moustache) came in uniform to visit him because his city was under Serb attack and he was born in my city because it was untouched by war.

Interstingly, I played football too and same position like he, and had big dreams but I never made it.

Yet when he won silver medal with Croatia on this summer World Cup my heart said Sime won this medal for me too :)
(I always dreamed to reach football glory with Croatia and he fullfilled that dream!)

Cool :)

I supported Croatia in the final stages of World Cup 2018 :)

I still wonder how were we (Turks) able to take 4 points from Croatia in two matches during qualifications. ;D

cyberlorian
08-30-2018, 07:15 PM
"Another classification that you wist to make."

Nawwww it's cute you try.

wish to make ;D

gıulıoımpa
08-31-2018, 06:51 AM
Probably between dinaric and and a kind of med.

Still dinaric prevales

Inviato dal mio SM-G389F utilizzando Tapatalk