PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Kurds Persecuting Syrian Christians

Kamal900
08-30-2018, 11:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LSJiPcvGG0

StonyArabia
08-31-2018, 05:24 AM
Both groups have prosecuted the Bedouins and look down on us, so it's their fight

Bobby Martnen
08-31-2018, 05:27 AM
I LOVE CHEESE KURDS

https://www.prairiefarms.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/DeepFriedCheeseCurds.jpg

NSXD60
08-31-2018, 05:30 AM
Yeah, stick with that and forget about that old dickcheese byproduct of your non-existent foreskin.

Bobby Martnen
08-31-2018, 05:52 AM
Yeah, stick with that and forget about that old dickcheese byproduct of your non-existent foreskin.

You fuck a donkey.

StonyArabia
09-01-2018, 03:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LSJiPcvGG0

Well I don't care about this conflict because both are very racist toward us especially to the Bedouins whom they call us Ar'ban. However this just shows Trump is hypocrite and could care less about Mideast Christians like he pretended originally. For Trump which group holds the more important geopolitical situation, is worthy of help. Also Trump is one big puppet for Zion's interest even more so than Obama believe it or not. Idiots like David Duke embraced Trump out of White tribalism but he betrayed them and he also betrayed the Mideast Christians.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-01-2018, 04:10 AM
Well I don't care about this conflict because both are very racist toward us especially to the Bedouins whom they call us Ar'ban. However this just shows Trump is hypocrite and could care less about Mideast Christians like he pretended originally. For Trump which group holds the more important geopolitical situation, is worthy of help. Also Trump is one big puppet for Zion's interest even more so than Obama believe it or not. Idiots like David Duke embraced Trump out of White tribalism but he betrayed them and he also betrayed the Mideast Christians.

I love your sense of morality: your feelings are placed above what is right and wrong. 'Group A and Group B has been prejudicial towards my group and so I don't care that they kill each other, even though innocent people will die.'

Gangrel
09-01-2018, 04:40 AM

Were you not the one going around saying that Bedouins don't like outsiders? If you took a genuine IQ test I am certain that you would be around 80-90 range. You just larp on and repeat bullshit after bullshit and play victim as much as you possibly can you stupid fucking retard.

StonyArabia
09-01-2018, 04:50 AM
Were you not the one going around saying that Bedouins don't like outsiders? If you took a genuine IQ test I am certain that you would be around 80-90 range. You just larp on and repeat bullshit after bullshit and play victim as much as you possibly can you stupid fucking retard.

Dude that's your countries IQ range lol. Anyways I said Bedouins don't like outsiders, but we are hospital as well dumbass. However most of us don't like West Asians mostly, due to your brutal history toward us from the Seljuks, to the Buyids to the Black/White sheep to the Safavids, and of course the Ottomans you numbut

Gangrel
09-01-2018, 04:53 AM
Dude that's your countries IQ range lol. Anyways I said Bedouins don't like outsiders, but we are hospital as well dumbass. However most of us don't like West Asians mostly, due to your brutal history toward us from the Seljuks, to the Buyids to the Black/White sheep to the Safavids, and of course the Ottomans you numbut

Bwahaha here is the victim complex I was talking about! We don't like outsiders but we are hospitable? Pick one or the other LOL. Cry me a river fucktard, what is the average Bedouin then, 60? For a half Kavkazian you never seem to identify with them in the slightest, shit I haven't seen you post anything about your so called Kavkaz side ever since I signed up on this website!

StonyArabia
09-01-2018, 04:58 AM
Bwahaha here is the victim complex I was talking about! We don't like outsiders but we are hospitable? Pick one or the other LOL. Cry me a river fucktard, what is the average Bedouin then, 60? For a half Kavkazian you never seem to identify with them in the slightest, shit I haven't seen you post anything about your so called Kavkaz side ever since I signed up on this website!

Bedouins have an estimated IQ that's higher than Turks or Iranians. Well we are a tribal people after all, and thus identify with our tribe is what I am saying high IQ West Asian. I do identify with it, look at my old posts. However I have more Bedouin spirit of course. I see it nothing more than genetic element in me. I also feel closer to my maternal side.

Gangrel
09-01-2018, 05:07 AM
Bedouins have an estimated IQ that's higher than Turks or Iranians. Well we are a tribal people after all, and thus identify with our tribe is what I am saying high IQ West Asian. I do identify with it, look at my old posts. However I have more Bedouin spirit of course. I see it nothing more than genetic element in me. I also feel closer to my maternal side.

Proof? And estimation don't mean jack shit lol

Kamal900
09-01-2018, 05:37 AM

Well, Syrian Arabs are Arabs, and the prejudice is mostly based on lifestyle than simply because of their skin color. Remember, Syrians as a whole are mostly oriented to the right when it comes to their relationships with Kurds(Armenians are loved by Syrians though and so with Palestinians). I was in a Bedouin town with my dad when I was a child, and honestly, they're pretty relaxed people to me. Indeed. Trump is nothing more than a liar who uses the art of lying that his (((masters and teachers))) taught him when he was nothing back then. In other words, American politics is nothing more than a show game or entertainment, and whatever lies politicians spew sure has the goyish masses in line.

Aren
09-01-2018, 05:42 AM
I love your sense of morality: your feelings are placed above what is right and wrong. 'Group A and Group B has been prejudicial towards my group and so I don't care that they kill each other, even though innocent people will die.'

None of it which is even remotely true. Just plain old Arab propaganda.
The majority of all Assyrians in Syria reside(d) in the Northeastern part along the Khabur river where they settled and founded towns after the Simele massacare in 1933, a massacre carried out by Arabs and Kurds mainly after the Brits left Iraq. These towns were basically 100% Assyrian until the 70s and 80s when Bedouins and Kurds moved in. After pressure from the Syrian government they built mosques in many of these formerly Assyrian towns and gradually replaced the former population and they now make up the majority. This is something that has happend and still happens all over Iraq and Syria today, with muslims moving in Assyrian villages. But you know, we are the racist ones. I would like to see any Assyrian try to move to a Bedouin area in Iraq and Syria and try to build a church there.

Kamal900
09-01-2018, 05:49 AM
None of it which is even remotely true. Just plain old Arab propaganda.
The majority of all Assyrians in Syria reside(d) in the Northeastern part along the Khabur river where they settled and founded towns after the Simele massacare in 1933, a massacre carried out by Arabs and Kurds mainly after the Brits left Iraq. These towns were basically 100% Assyrian until the 70s and 80s when Bedouins and Kurds moved in. After pressure from the Syrian government they built mosques in many of these formerly Assyrian towns and gradually replaced the former population and they now make up the majority. This is something that has happend and still happens all over Iraq and Syria today, with muslims moving in Assyrian villages. But you know, we are the racist ones. I would like to see any Assyrian try to move to a Bedouin area in Iraq and Syria and try to build a church there.

We have a lot of Assyrians in Lebanon and Jordan and nobody's complaining. Nabatea can be biased at times, but at the same time, he isn't completely biased in regards to discrimination that Arabs can face in places like Iran and Turkey. Turks wanted to be more closer to Europe and it's European lifestyle..even though they mostly fail in that category, and some Persians can have this odd ideology that claims them to be very close to White people via Aryanism which is stupid honestly. As for Assryians..well, most Arabs don't know the existence of such people, and they only know their relevance on the newspapers as "Iraqi Christians". I can't say what the Arabs did to the innocent Assyrians nor do I speak for them as a whole, but at the same time, not all Arabs agree with this sort of barbarity either which is true for Kurdish people as well.

Aren
09-01-2018, 06:18 AM
We have a lot of Assyrians in Lebanon and Jordan and nobody's complaining. Nabatea can be biased at times, but at the same time, he isn't completely biased in regards to discrimination that Arabs can face in places like Iran and Turkey. Turks wanted to be more closer to Europe and it's European lifestyle..even though they mostly fail in that category, and some Persians can have this odd ideology that claims them to be very close to White people via Aryanism which is stupid honestly. As for Assryians..well, most Arabs don't know the existence of such people, and they only know their relevance on the newspapers as "Iraqi Christians". I can't say what the Arabs did to the innocent Assyrians nor do I speak for them as a whole, but at the same time, not all Arabs agree with this sort of barbarity either which is true for Kurdish people as well.
"Not all Arabs blah blah blah", that's all I hear nothing else.
Well ofc they don't know about Assyrians today, most have been forced out of Iraq or killed. Brits had barely left the newly independent Iraq in the early 30s and already the first massacre happend by the hands of Arabs the same year. The Bedouins had a key role in the Simele massacre where they proudly celebrated the death of thousands of Christians. Then they forced their way into the the towns of where the descendants of those who survived the massacre had settled, some 30-40 years later. The fucking audacity.
I don't give much for people who cry discrimination but then discriminate other groups where they are in the majority. I'm certain most Assyrians in Iraq and Syria don't want to live in the same neighbourhoods as Arabs or Muslims in general and would be quite uncomfortable, especially for the women. And rightfoully so. But that's as far as it goes, there's no violence or any real discrimination from our side(how would that even occur in almost fully Islamic countries?). Once a town get's taken over by muslims usually the Assyrians move out, it's not like we can rely on the Syrian or Iraqi government to do anything, most of the time it's even them encouraging Arab settlements in towns who are 100% Assyrian.

I'm not in any way interested in the discrimination Arabs are supposedly facing by other people when their backyard is filthy as hell.

Kamal900
09-01-2018, 06:22 AM
"Not all Arabs blah blah blah", that's all I hear nothing else.
Well ofc they don't know about Assyrians today, most have been forced out of Iraq or killed. Brits had barely left the newly independent Iraq in the early 30s and already the first massacre happend by the hands of Arabs the same year. The Bedouins had a key role in the Simele massacre where they proudly celebrated the death of thousands of Christians. Then they forced their way into the the towns of where the descendants of those who survived the massacre had settled, some 30-40 years later. The fucking audacity.
I don't give much for people who cry discrimination but then discriminate other groups where they are in the majority. I'm certain most Assyrians in Iraq and Syria don't want to live in the same neighbourhoods as Arabs or Muslims in general and would be quite uncomfortable, especially for the women. And rightfoully so. But that's as far as it goes, there's no violence or any real discrimination from our side(how would that even occur in almost fully Islamic countries?). Once a town get's taken over by muslims usually the Assyrians move out, it's not like we can rely on the Syrian or Iraqi government to do anything, most of the time it's even them encouraging Arab settlements in towns who are 100% Assyrian.

I'm not in any way interested in the discrimination Arabs are supposedly facing by other people when their backyard is filthy as hell.

And yours isn't filthy either, especially if that backyard of yours happened to be own by a group of people who are neither Christianity or Semites? Yes, not all Arabs did that since there are around 22 Arab countries in existence and most don't give a flying damn on whats going on in places that they have barely any relations to. 7abiby, two wrongs don't make it right. Just because your side of discrimination isn't based on violence that doesn't mean it isn't discrimination. You can call a White lie to justify it but it's still a lie at the end of the day.

Aren
09-01-2018, 06:33 AM
And yours isn't filthy either, especially if that backyard of yours happened to be own by a group of people who are neither Christianity or Semites? Yes, not all Arabs did that since there are around 22 Arab countries in existence and most don't give a flying damn on whats going on in places that they have barely any relations to. 7abiby, two wrongs don't make it right. Just because your side of discrimination isn't based on violence that doesn't mean it isn't discrimination. You can call a White lie to justify it but it's still a lie at the end of the day.

What am I even reading? What is that first part even? "Semites nor Muslims"? Did you not understand or what?
Show me murders or rapes of muslim women by Assyrians? Show me Assyrians looting and destroying Arab towns? Nothing. You wont find anything. Meanwhile this is still happening to Assyrians in Iraq and Syria in the 21st century.
That's all that matters. It's not like Assyrians could even discriminate Muslims if they wanted to in highly tribal Islamic socities like Iraq or Syria. They would be lynched within days.

The only Arab countries that matter in this conext are those who host or hosted a large Assyrian population, so basically only Syria and Iraq. I don't have single doubt in my mind that if it was Palestinians or Saudis instead of Iraqis or Syrians not much would change.

Nazarene
09-01-2018, 08:34 AM
There's no way Middle Eastern Christians are ever going to be able to live in Islamic societies, the more religious they get the more they don't want us around anymore.

Aren
09-01-2018, 11:53 AM
There's no way Middle Eastern Christians are ever going to be able to live in Islamic societies, the more religious they get the more they don't want us around anymore.

But didn’t you hear? We discriminate Bedouins. LMAO. I couldn’t even type it with a straight face. As if anyone could do that without getting lynched.

Nazarene
09-01-2018, 11:33 PM
But didn’t you hear? We discriminate Bedouins. LMAO. I couldn’t even type it with a straight face. As if anyone could do that without getting lynched.

Fucking dead lmao, as if name-calling and stereotyping is equivalent in terms of terror to mass murder, pillaging and rape. I don't know how fragile their egos are but they don't feel wrong when they're busy kicking Assyrians out of our homeland. But obviously we have no freewill in Islamic societies, as we will surely get lynched for "discriminating."

Catarinense1998
09-01-2018, 11:36 PM
According some turkish members, SOME kurds are fanatics muslins.

StonyArabia
09-07-2018, 07:10 PM

It's not my problem. It's their fight like they care about ours or what happened to us.

Babak
09-07-2018, 07:26 PM

Not necessarily. Plus, IQ, in this case, is bundled with how the living situation is. According to this updated 2017 map, Iranians and Turks seem to score higher since they're in a better living situation with more opportunities.

http://viewoniq.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/WORLD-IQLV-MAP-V1.2.bmp

Phenix
09-11-2018, 07:36 AM
According some turkish members, SOME kurds are fanatics muslins.

I can confirm, they have their lot of zealots.

Haider
09-20-2018, 07:00 PM
Indeed. Just recently a group of fanatic Syrian Kurdish refugees knifed several times and slitted the throat of a 70 year old Lebanese-Armenian man, murdering the poor man in the most cowardly way.

https://www.tayyar.org/News/Lebanon/236664/قتيلان-وعدد-من-الجرحى-في-إشكال-في-برج-حمود-

WilliamA
09-20-2018, 07:20 PM
Trump's Kurds? Pretty sure this shit started long before Trump and would be even worse if he hadn't won.