PDA

View Full Version : Classify and pass Brazilian criminal

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 11:29 AM
You don't really see much people like this guy in Brazil. How did this guy, being Brazilian, not lose his redhead genetics? Weird as hell...anyways classify this criminal brah, could he pass in Poland? He looks irish imo

Due to diplomacy issues with my fellow people, I shall put a disclaimar: this guy is the exception of the exception of the exception. Out of thousands of criminals, he is the only guy who looks like this that I found. And that is why I posted the pics...because they are rare.

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 01:34 PM
b.u.m.p.

Catarinense1998
08-31-2018, 01:36 PM
Why do are you cherrypicking whites prisioners? Retard.

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 05:48 PM
Why do are you cherrypicking whites prisioners? Retard.

phaggot user, phaggot response

idontlikemaconha
08-31-2018, 06:00 PM
You don't really see much people like that in almost everywhere except the UK and Ireland so... There is no substantial stadistic difference between the prevalence of red-haired people in Brazil and most of Portugal.

Also "being Brazilian" doesn't exclude you from that altered version of MC1R.

He looks Irish tho, I haven't seen any ginger Polish yet but I guess he could pass???

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 06:13 PM
Also "being Brazilian" doesn't exclude you from that altered version of MC1R.

Obviously; I'm very curious about this guy for a reason I should have specified though. Are redhead genes strongly dominant? I have seen in Brazil kids from favellas that are black in all features except red hair and freckles. And the red hair always comes with the freckles. A friend of mine's parents were from the favellas and his mom is typical redhead, with freckles and all while his father is fully southern european, with some amerindian. The chance that his father would have some redhead genes in him so that his son comes out like his mom is basically null. The guy was still born white, redheaded and freckled.

This guy, being in Brazil is most probably mixed with germans/italians or portuguese/spanish. What are the chances of his phenotype arrising? Basically null.

This pattern seems to repeat itself alot. How does this happen?

Catarinense1998
08-31-2018, 06:20 PM
phaggot user, phaggot response

You must be a butthurt black brazilian trying to spread the false ideia white brazilians are the most numerous etnhicity in our prisons. Shut up retard.

Lafaur
08-31-2018, 06:29 PM
Awww, what a diverse group of crime partners, kudos Brazil.

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 06:31 PM
You must be a butthurt black brazilian trying to spread the false ideia white brazilians are the most numerous etnhicity in our prisons. Shut up retard.

yea ive posted my pics, im black as fuaark. I'm not doing that, I posted the pic because I found it very very unusual, and out of thousands of pics had never seen a guy like that.

Catarinense1998
08-31-2018, 06:33 PM
yea ive posted my pics, im black as fuaark. I'm not doing that, I posted the pic because I found it very very unusual, and out of thousands of pics had never seen a guy like that.

lol You did. I remember your thread to classify you - I posted something there if I'm not mistaken. Sorry about my confusion about it. But, what a very bad taste thead you did here.

Alexcross
08-31-2018, 06:40 PM
L2R

Sicilian
Half Black Half White
Irish
Spanish

Rest IDK

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 06:43 PM
tranny alarm sounding
beware its contagious

Black Panther
08-31-2018, 06:45 PM

Back in the 80's and 90's most prisoners were White in SP. That's because ROTA (which was a very White-ish special police force back then) used to kill Black thugs while taking the White ones into custody. It all changed after the emergence of PCC. Things got a lot better for criminals in general, but for Black ones, things became a lot easier. On a side note, I am glad Alckmin and PCC secretly managed to find agreement after the 2006 attacks. São Paulo is a lot safer ever since then.

Catarinense1998
08-31-2018, 06:46 PM
Back in the 80's and 90's most prisoners were White in SP. That's because ROTA (which was a very White-ish special police force back then) used to kill Black thugs while taking the White ones into custody. It all changed after the emergence of PCC. Things got a lot better for criminals in general, but for Black ones, things became a lot easier. I am glad Alckmin and PCC secretly managed to find agreement after the 2006 attacks. São Paulo is a lot safer ever since then.

Agree with you.

Lafaur
08-31-2018, 06:47 PM
L2R

Sicilian
Half Black Half White
Irish
Spanish

Rest IDK

Somebody said that you look like my 1st cousin on 23andMe, classify yourself (https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?257800-According-to-23andMe-this-girl-is-my-1st-cousin-give-her-a-guess)

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 06:50 PM
Back in the 80's and 90's most prisoners were White in SP. That's because ROTA (which was a very White-ish special police force back then) used to kill Black thugs while taking the White ones into custody. It all changed after the emergence of PCC. Things got a lot better for criminals in general, but for Black ones, things became a lot easier. On a side note, I am glad Alckmin and PCC secretly managed to find agreement after the 2006 attacks. São Paulo is a lot safer ever since then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a_3wQHcm_Y

skain
08-31-2018, 06:53 PM
Parece que quicas/Alvorada potente arranjou outro fake.

Black Panther
08-31-2018, 06:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a_3wQHcm_Y

Not that funny, and this is all true. SP was a hellhole before PCC emerged. 40-50 people killed per 100,000. Now it's barely 10. Lone wolves and other factions are intimidated by PCC's power nowadays.

Catarinense1998
08-31-2018, 06:54 PM
Parece que quicas/Alvorada potente arranjou outro fake.

Para mim é a Heathers ali.

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 06:55 PM

Brasil was less miscigenated. There were more pure whites and pure blacks. Nowadays In favellas and also in middle/upper class areas you really don't see much white or black people. Basically everyone is mixed alot.

Do you really think police won't kill a piece of shit white gangsta armed robber? The prisoners were(source?) whiter because they commited unviolent crimes aka victimless crimes such as tax fraud or drug use(none of these are actual crimes). The black people were the ones doing most of the armed robberys. Basically look anywhere in the world and you will see this pattern confirmed.

skain
08-31-2018, 06:57 PM

Não é ele. Esse fake é o quicas/alvorada potente.

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 06:57 PM

ta me chamando de traveco velho, ta puto ainda meu? kkkkkkkk

Catarinense1998
08-31-2018, 06:58 PM
ta me chamando de traveco velho, ta puto ainda meu? kkkkkkkk

Eu não estou puto seu istepô. Segundo, estou me referindo ao traveco esloveno.

Catarinense1998
08-31-2018, 06:59 PM
Não é ele. Esse fake é o quicas/alvorada potente.

Por que o QUICAS foi banido?

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 07:01 PM
Eu não estou puto seu istepô. Segundo, estou me referindo ao traveco esloveno.

traveco esloveno?

passei o pinto na tua mãe e tu nem ta vendo

Black Panther
08-31-2018, 07:02 PM
Brasil was less miscigenated. There were more pure whites and pure blacks. Nowadays In favellas and also in middle/upper class areas you really don't see much white or black people. Basically everyone is mixed alot.

Do you really think police won't kill a piece of shit white gangsta armed robber? The prisoners were(source?) whiter because they commited unviolent crimes aka victimless crimes such as tax fraud or drug use(none of these are actual crimes). The black people were the ones doing most of the armed robberys. Basically look anywhere in the world and you will see this pattern confirmed.

Nope. You can talk to older Paulistas and they know what used to happen back in those days. Blacks were often punished with death for the same type of crime a White person committed. ROTA and GATE had very White looking officers back then, and SP was living in a very segregated state in the 80's and 90's. Today, Whites are barely 20-30% of the prisoners in São Paulo for 2 reasons:

1. Special police forces and the traditional military police became a lot more multiracial.
2. PCC made the police become scared of overusing violence against criminals, especially after the 2006 and 2012 attacks.

Catarinense1998
08-31-2018, 07:04 PM
traveco esloveno?

passei o pinto na tua mãe e tu nem ta vendo

"traveco esloveno?" - o Heathers deiixou de postar em 28 de agosto, e esse cara se registrou no TA em 29 de agosto.
"Passei o pinto na tua mãe e tu nem ta vendo" - ela me disse que tu era um viado.

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 07:07 PM
Nope. You can talk to older Paulistas and they know what used to happen back in those days. Blacks were often punished with death for the same type of crime a White person committed. ROTA and GATE had very White looking officers back then, and SP was living in a very segregated state in the 80's and 90's. Today, Whites are barely 20-30% of the prisoners in São Paulo for 2 reasons:

1. Special police forces and the traditional military police became a lot more multiracial.
2. PCC made the police become scared of overusing violence against criminals, especially after the 2006 and 2012 attacks.

The frist part and the second part are true but are not the cause of why white people are going less to prison. Ask yourself, how many burglars and robbers do you see who are white? 99% of people committing the crimes are NOT white. You look like the type of guy who says a white rich kid smoking weed is as bad as a brazilid guy who puts a gun in your mouth for your phone.

Catarinense1998
08-31-2018, 07:08 PM

Well said. This portuguese not know anything about Brazil.

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 07:08 PM
ela me disse que tu era um viado.

Moises 28:13
Quem fala que é :cool::cool:

skain
08-31-2018, 07:09 PM

You are talking only about southesth. Because the north and northeasth Brazil always were mixed race. With high indigenous Ancestry.

Black Panther
08-31-2018, 07:10 PM
You are talking only about southesth. Because the north and northeasth Brazil always were mixed race. With high indigenous Ancestry.

North Brazil basically had only White and Native ancestry before Negroes started to migrate there from the Northeast.

skain
08-31-2018, 07:10 PM
Por que o QUICAS foi banido?

Ele não foi banido só mudou o fake. O alvorada potente era fake dele. Os IPs eram iguais.

Joso
08-31-2018, 07:11 PM
no

Catarinense1998
08-31-2018, 07:11 PM

KK tu xinga a minha mãe e espera que eu não revide? Só porque sou católico, não significa que devo aturar qualquer coisa e ficar calado.

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 07:12 PM

No. I am not. I'm from the central-west region and when I see the parents of the kids from my middle class school its usually a white guy and a latina or so. The kids are 99% of the time very mixed. The south is becoming like this at less of a pace. Look at favella pics and you will usually see a family of mixed people with old/older grandparents who were white and full black. Society in Brazil has, although I don't have any studies and only personal experience, become way more homogenous and evened out.

skain
08-31-2018, 07:13 PM

Ele é brasileiro se passando por português. Tu acha mesmo que um português ia perder seu tempo discutindo sobre o Brasil.

Black Panther

Give him a lesson on Catarinense History as well. Soon he'll say most criminals are Black in places like Florianópolis :picard1: when they've always been majority mestizo/White.

Catarinense1998
Ele não foi banido só mudou o fake. O alvorada potente era fake dele. Os IPs eram iguais.

Por que ele mantinha fakes?

Catarinense1998
08-31-2018, 07:14 PM
Ele é brasileiro se passando por português. Tu acha mesmo que um português ia perder seu tempo discutindo sobre o Brasil.

E tu achas que eu não percebi?

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 07:14 PM
North Brazil basically had only White and Native ancestry before Negroes started to migrate there from the Northeast.

That is true. I had a source from 1600 or 1700 describing a Northern city: 8000-10000 indians, 4000 blacks and 5000 whites or so. Can't find it though.

skain
08-31-2018, 07:15 PM

No. I am not. I'm from the central-west region and when I see the parents of the kids from my middle class school its usually a white guy and a latina or so. The kids are 99% of the time very mixed. The south is becoming like this at less of a pace. Look at favella pics and you will usually see a family of mixed people with old/older grandparents who were white and full black. Society in Brazil has, although I don't have any studies and only personal experience, become way more homogenous and evened out.

Theres no such thing as White or Black in Brazil. This country us not USA. Brazil always have mixed race people. This is not a recent thing. You are from center west. Do you know that Theres a Lot indigenous influence.

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 07:17 PM
Theres no such thing as White or Black in Brazil. This country us not USA. Brazil always have mixed race people. This is not a recent thing. You are from center west. Do you know that Theres a Lot indigenous influence.

A white person is white. A black person is black. A mixed person is mixed. You realize that italians arrived from 1900 onward and mostly mated within their groups right? My argument is, Brasil has way less black and white people and is becoming more mixed. More and more people from all classes or looking less pure.

Catarinense1998
08-31-2018, 07:17 PM
Give him a lesson on Catarinense History as well. Soon he'll say most criminals are Black in places like Florianópolis :picard1: when they've always been majority mestizo/White.

True. I do not want to post pictures about people in prison here, but, if you search for it in google, you will found a lot of whites in prisions here in SC. I guarantee it for you.

skain
08-31-2018, 07:19 PM
A white person is white. A black person is black. A mixed person is mixed. You realize that italians arrived from 1900 onward and mostly mated within their groups right? My argument is, Brasil has way less black and white people and is becoming more mixed. More and more people from all classes or looking less pure.

Brazil were majority mixed race in 1872 and still majority mixed race. Brazil is not US. Stop with these bullshit Black vs White.

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 07:19 PM
True. I do not want to post pictures about people in prison here, but, if you search for it in google, you will found a lot of whites in prisions here in SC. I guarantee it for you.

Obviously majorly white state will have majorly white criminals. The criminals in jail are usually white mixed though. Southern prisoners: http://jornaldesantacatarina.rbsdirect.com.br/imagesrc/17187941.jpg?w=620
All of them are mixed to some extent. Not one of them is purely white.

Leaving now but try and counter my arguments please. I want to debate this with you guys.

Black Panther
08-31-2018, 07:20 PM

Mestizos too. I was impressed by the percentage of mestizos in Southern Brazilian prisons. I was appalled by their level of cruelty and indifference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10HFrPTxhBA

Catarinense1998
08-31-2018, 07:22 PM
Obviously majorly white state will have majorly white criminals. The criminals in jail are usually white mixed though. Southern prisoners: http://jornaldesantacatarina.rbsdirect.com.br/imagesrc/17187941.jpg?w=620
All of them are mixed to some extent. Not one of them is purely white.

Some of them are whites. In the second line, the far left guy looks very iberian. In the third line, the far right guy looks pure european; and in the first line, the center right guy looks pure euro too. Stop to spread lies.

ogrossauro
08-31-2018, 07:24 PM
Some of them are whites. In the second line, the far left guy looks very iberian. In the third line, the far right guy looks pure european; and in the first line, the center right guy looks pure euro too. Stop to spread lies.

State is majorly white. Most people in prison are mixed and a small minority are white. My argument is literally that you know? You're confirming what I said lmfao. Anyways I'll brb and respond you guys.

Catarinense1998
08-31-2018, 07:26 PM
State is majorly white. Most people in prison are mixed and a small minority are white. My argument is literally that you know? You're confirming what I said lmfao. Anyways I'll brb and respond you guys.

"all of them are mixed to some extent. Not one of them is purely white."

Look at what you said.