PDA

View Full Version : For men dating women, is virginity important to you?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 08:19 PM
So,would you prefer to marry a virgin or a non-virgin?

Linet
06-22-2012, 08:20 PM
I suppose the answers will defer among South and North :chin:

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 08:21 PM

we will see :thumbs up:D

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 08:26 PM

where is the option "other"? but if i have only those two choices i think virgin assuming both are equally nice and good personalities

Stefan
06-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Never really thought about it, what are the pros and cons? If there are none, then I don't have a preference I suppose.

2Cool
06-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Non-virgin because I want to fuck my future wife before marrying her.

Comte Arnau
06-22-2012, 08:35 PM
A non-virgin, because virgin would mean we've never made it before marriage. And if we ever decide to get married, we have to know each other well first.

Arne
06-22-2012, 08:35 PM
A female should have done practice in sex before marriage.
The sex could be terrible..

Linet
06-22-2012, 08:36 PM
Non-virgin because I want to fuck my future wife before marrying her.

I suppose what she means is the girl to be virgin before you...i dont think she actually meant marriage....:rolleyes2:

Linet
06-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Whats going on with men here :blink:? You want your gf used? :confused:

StonyArabia
06-22-2012, 08:37 PM
Of course a Virigin like me. Thankfully I have my beautiful fiance and will get married soon and then everything will unfold with marriage. I certainly would not like to marry a non-virgin, unless it was out of circumistance.

2Cool
06-22-2012, 08:39 PM

Why would it matter? I want a girl who knows how to fuck. What's the point of getting a virgin? What are the benefits? That she's "pure"? Please...

OP also mentioned marriage. I wouldn't want to marry a virgin woman because I wouldn't know if we were compatible sexually.

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 08:39 PM
Of course a Virigin like me. Thankfully I have my beautiful fiance and will get married soon and then everything will unfold with marriage. I certainly would not like to marry a non-virgin, unless it was out of circumistance.

awesome bro

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 08:40 PM
I suppose what she means is the girl to be virgin before you...i dont think she actually meant marriage....:rolleyes2:

Exactly,does not matter when you have sex...you are her first

Mortimer
Why would it matter? I want a girl who knows how to fuck. What's the point of getting a virgin? What are the benefits? That she's "pure"? Please...

nigga attitude

Accountant

No, I hope these guys are trolling. Finding a virgin is relatively hard in this modern messed up world of sluts and losers though.

safinator
06-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Doesn't matter as long as she looks nice :cool:

But if i had to choose then virgin

Rastko
06-22-2012, 08:42 PM
I think that virginity is the biggest gift you could give to the person you love.

Linet
06-22-2012, 08:43 PM
I dont mean that girls that have done it are sluts :no:... but is different to have done it because they were in love :hug2: and really thought that their relationship will last and different to just sleep with the other like is nothing....

Comte Arnau
06-22-2012, 08:43 PM
Exactly,does not matter when you have sex...you are her first

In that case, I wouldn't care whether she's had it before or not, unless of course she had got some VD or something. I would just care for her present commitment.

After all, a couple is always virgin the first time they make it, as everybody's pleasure is different.

sturmwalkure
06-22-2012, 08:45 PM
No, I hope these guys are trolling. Finding a virgin is relatively hard in this modern messed up world of sluts and losers though.

I am one of the few virgins in this messed up world. :thumb001:

2Cool
06-22-2012, 08:46 PM
In that case, I wouldn't care whether she's had it before or not, unless of course she had got some VD or something. I would just care for her present commitment.

After all, a couple is always virgin the first time they make it, as everybody's pleasure is different.

True. People who are opposed to this are either 1) Religious 2) Worried that their girl will think they aren't up to par sexually compared to her previous conquests, ie, they are insecure.

Also notice how it's the woman that must be a virgin and never the men? :rolleyes:

Dacul
It does not matters to me if she is virgin or not.
I am looking for other things.

Arne
I think that virginity is the biggest gift you could give to the person you love.

Really the biggest gift ?

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 08:47 PM
True. People who are opposed to this are either 1) Religious 2) Worried that their girl will think they aren't up to par sexually compared to her previous conquests, ie, they are insecure.

Also notice how it's the woman that must be a virgin and never the men? :rolleyes:

No some guys are jealous and do not want to even imagine their beloved wife in a sexual scene with an other guy ;) it is biology,,men are programed like that

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 08:48 PM
No some guys are jealous and do not want to even imagine their beloved wife in a sexual scene with an other guy ;) it is biology,,men are programed like that

exactly

Comte Arnau
06-22-2012, 08:50 PM

Indeed.

In times of old, sometimes virginity was all a woman could "offer". Frankly, I'd say that women these days are worth for something more than just being a sealed box.

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 08:52 PM
Indeed.

In times of old, sometimes virginity was all a woman could "offer". Frankly, I'd say that women these days are worth for something more than just being a sealed box.

Im not a BonoBo but a Gorrila.;)

2Cool
06-22-2012, 08:52 PM

Jealousy due to insecurities. Biologically humans are polygamous. They've already done research that showed that in early humans, women would fuck multiple guys. The healthiest, most "worthy" sperm would be the one to inseminate the egg. They even showed that the penis of human males are designed such that when they thrust in a vagine they are designed to remove the deposited sperm from other males in a woman.

I'm not making this up you can look it up.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=secrets-of-the-phallus

http://www.fed.cuhk.edu.hk/~lchang/material/Evolutionary/Penis%20shape%20and%20sperm%20displacement.pdf

http://www.epjournal.net/wp-content/uploads/ep021223.pdf

http://voices.yahoo.com/penis-evolution-intersexual-intrasexual-selection-51241.html

Linet
06-22-2012, 08:53 PM
Of course women have to offer alot more but your logic is wrong. Virginity is still a present for the one you love :hug2:... But to me whats more important is that a woman respect her body...she doesnt go around giving it to anyone...that goes even for not virgin girls that have only slept with men they really loved but life made it for them to break up...

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Jealousy due to insecurities. Biologically humans are polygamous. They've already done research that showed that in early humans, women would fuck multiple guys. The healthiest, most "worthy" sperm would be the one to inseminate the egg. They even showed that the penis of human males are designed such that when they thrust in a vagine they are designed to remove the deposited sperm from other males in a woman.

I'm not making this up you can look it up.

Cool Story Bro.

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 08:55 PM
Of course women have to offer alot more but your logic is wrong. Virginity is still a present for the one you love :hug2:... But to me whats more important is that a woman respect her body...she doesnt go around giving it to anyone...that goes even for not virgin girls that have only slept with men they really loved but life made it for them to break up...

true, and true

Mraz
06-22-2012, 08:56 PM
A virgin one, if she is not, she better fake it and shut up about her past :)

Comte Arnau
06-22-2012, 09:01 PM
A virgin one, if she is not, she better fake it and shut up about her past :)

:icon_ask:

Kazimiera
06-22-2012, 09:01 PM
I think it is vitally important for people to have relationships with others, including sexual. This is the way you gain experience and also figure out for yourself what it is you like or don't like. Not just in a sexual sense, but what kind of person could you be with or not. What irritates you? Does someone who doesn't close the toothpaste tube really send you up the wall?

This close-minded ideal of "We don't need to worry, all will be better when we are married" is a load of bollocks. Being married doesn't change anything, it just makes bad things worse.

Two people may get on in a non-sexual sense, but be totally sexually incompatible. If my boyfriend's fantasy is shoving cooldrink bottles up a woman's behind, I would like to know about it before we got married, so that I could leave. I don't want to have a white wedding and wake up the next morning with a bottle of fanta up my behind.

The days of virginity being worth anything are over. As Count Arnau said, in the past it was what a woman brought into marriage. Today there are many things which matter more, like an education. Virginity is over-rated.

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 09:03 PM
The days of virginity being worth anything are over. As Count Arnau said, in the past it was what a woman brought into marriage. Today there are many things which matter more, like an education. Virginity is over-rated.

Look at the poll results,to not try to feed yourself with false hope..guys will always think virginity is important

Ushtari
06-22-2012, 09:06 PM
Typical Swedish answer to this question: Man vill ja ha en tjej som är lite van så man slipper lära henne https://static.flashback.org/img/smilies2/whoco5.gif

Dilberth
Poll results speaks for itself.

Comte Arnau
Look at the poll results,to not try to feed yourself with false hope..virgin guys will always think virginity is important

Fixed.

2Cool
06-22-2012, 09:07 PM
Look at the poll results,to not try to feed yourself with false hope..guys will always think virginity is important

You're in a conservative forum. Go ask the same question in a liberal forum and see how that goes. If a lot of men care in the world it's because most of the world is still religious and cling to antiquated beliefs. It's also why you have women getting murdered in some countries, performing hymen reconstructive surgery, or only doing anal sex. However, go ask most of the men if they want to be virgins before they marry...They are hypocrites.

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 09:08 PM
I dont see where is the problem there are girls who are virgins and guys who like it and there are girls who have experience and guys like it, so everyone gets what he likes.

SKYNET
06-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Which one would you prefer to marry if you could choose?

wow :p I don't know, it's like a strange

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 09:12 PM

arrange me a marriage with a beautiful arabian princess, i might start saving up cash by now:) but a christian or agnostic please because im not going to convert to islam

Kazimiera
06-22-2012, 09:14 PM

What also needs to be taken into consideration is the age of the people who are voting.

People in their early 20's tend to be more jealous and regard sexuality purity important.

Once you get my age, you really don't give a damn. I'm not interested in whether my husband is a virgin and who he's been with. What is important is that he is with me now. We are interested in other things and sexual purity is not on the list.

More important than sexual purity is: are we compatible, does he irritate me, does he clean up his pee when he misses the toilet, how often does he get drunk, is he wasting his money on unnecessary things, does he love me, is he faithful, is he caring? These things carry a far heavier weight than if he's been with 5 or 50 girls.

To be honest, I prefer my man to have been with as many women as possible. This way he knows what he wants. Also, he is less likely to cheat because he has already experienced all there is to experience. He's not cooped up in a marriage wishing he'd never committed because there are things he would have liked to do or try.

As Apricity is inhabited by mostly teenagers and those in the 20-25 age group you are going to get more votes of it being important, because these are issues which people of that age grapple with. The older crowd has more important issues at hand.

Comte Arnau
06-22-2012, 09:17 PM
Do buttscrewed women count as virgin?

What if she's kissed many before? Or upper lips' virginity isn't important?

Linet
06-22-2012, 09:17 PM
What also needs to be taken into consideration is the age of the people who are voting.

People in their early 20's tend to be more jealous and regard sexuality purity important.

Once you get my age, you really don't give a damn. I'm not interested in whether my husband is a virgin and who he's been with. What is important is that he is with me now. We are interested in other things and sexual purity is not on the list.

More important than sexual purity is: are we compatible, does he irritate me, does he clean up his pee when he misses the toilet, how often does he get drunk, is he wasting his money on unnecessary things, does he love me, is he faithful, is he caring? These things carry a far heavier weight than if he's been with 5 or 50 girls.

To be honest, I prefer my man to have been with as many women as possible. This way he knows what he wants. Also, he is less likely to cheat because he has already experienced all there is to experience. He's not cooped up in a marriage wishing he'd never committed because there are things he would have liked to do or try.

As Apricity is inhabited by mostly teenagers and those in the 20-25 age group you are going to get more votes of it being important, because these are issues which people of that age grapple with. The older crowd has more important issues at hand.

I wouldnt expect my bf to be virgin, that would be almost impossible....
But women give birth and values to their kids...I want to have values myself first in order to be able to transfer them... To me as i said the important part is the woman to respect herself, our body is a temple..if we want others to respect it, we must do it first...:thumbs up

Ushtari
06-22-2012, 09:18 PM
Linet is teh best virgin here after bosnian

Mortimer
06-22-2012, 09:19 PM

in my early 20s i have been more extreme about it, by now im more relaxed and with 40 i might not care at all. still when you are in your 20s its time to found a family. with 40 its too late probably thats why you dont care anymore. and even then i might not be content with the thought that the mother of my children was promiscous

Kazimiera
06-22-2012, 09:28 PM
in my early 20s i have been more extreme about it, by now im more relaxed and with 40 i might not care at all. still when you are in your 20s its time to found a family. with 40 its too late probably thats why you dont care anymore. and even then i might not be content with the thought that the mother of my children was promiscous

I would say that from a biological point of view it would make sense when the person is fertile. The male wants to be sure that the offspring he has from a female are his own. And if she is virgin then it is a guarantee. The female looks for the male with good genes, hence women are so picky and men aren't. Men want to spread their seed. Women need to protect the egg because eggs are rare and cannot be wasted like sperm in the wind. Males know this and need to be certain that this rare egg is going to be his offspring.

By the time people have passed their sexual prime, things like these become less important.

When I was 18 I was a raving mad jealous lunatic. Nowadays I'm chilled and ask my hubby to tell me funny stories about girls he's been with. We cuddle up on the couch and share funny stories.

Kazimiera
06-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Being virgin does not mean untouched. I went to school with a large number of prissy virgins who gave head like it was going out of fashion in the cubicles of public toilets.

Linet
06-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Being virgin does not mean untouched. I went to school with a large number of prissy virgins who gave head like it was going out of fashion in the cubicles of public toilets.

Well, i suppose is obvious we mean untouched...:rose:

Ushtari
06-22-2012, 09:37 PM
were u one of them?

Kazimiera
06-22-2012, 09:38 PM
were u one of them?

Nope. I wasn't a virgin and I charged for my services.

I'm not going to lie about it.

Arne
06-22-2012, 09:39 PM
Well, i suppose is obvious we mean untouched...:rose:

deflowered..

SKYNET
06-22-2012, 09:40 PM
all of a religions were always against that: "a non-virgin". Religion just kills people. Don't believe in all this shit, just believe in yourself.

Mraz
06-22-2012, 09:42 PM
all of a religions were always against that: "a non-virgin". Religion just kills people. Don't believe in all this shit, just believe in yourself.

Yes, lets go single moms, lets go for abortion.

Queen B
06-22-2012, 09:49 PM
Ι couldn't care less about virginity.

Kazimiera
06-22-2012, 10:03 PM
I have also wondered about the following...

A girl who was molested and raped as a child? She is maybe 10 years old and not a virgin anymore. Not by choice at least.

How would the virgin-lovers feel about marrying such a woman?

Dacul
06-22-2012, 10:09 PM
Males who are voting here do not have experience in spending time with women...lol
It does not really matters if your future partner is a virgin or not it matters how she is behaving,if she is not checking you from 2 hours to 2 hours where are you,if she does not exaggerated requests and so on.
A lot of girls who are virgins are real witches but you realise that after some time you have married them and comes full of arrogance and of exaggerated requests because they offered you their virginity and so on.
Males here are pretty clueless about women.
Lol.
How do you know that girls that are saying they are very virtuous and are virgins in their vagina are not real sluts,masturbating a lot and sucked the cocks of a lot of males?
You do not know.

iNird
06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Assuming all things being the same, a virgin. But it's not the most important factor for me though.

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 10:11 PM
I have also wondered about the following...

A girl who was molested and raped as a child? She is maybe 10 years old and not a virgin anymore. Not by choice at least.

How would the virgin-lovers feel about marrying such a woman?

That is a different story,if a woman like that never had sex after that i would consider her virgin

Ushtari
06-22-2012, 10:15 PM
most guys avoid girls like Dandelion

Peyrol
06-22-2012, 10:15 PM

It isn't important.

Rouxinol
06-22-2012, 10:16 PM
No one's business.

iNird
06-22-2012, 10:16 PM
That is a different story,if a woman like that never had sex after that i would consider her virgin

So is virginity a physical thing or a mental thing? What about these girls that do other stuff? Are they virgins?

Kalitas
06-22-2012, 10:19 PM
It' s the same, I don' t judge people for little things like that

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 10:20 PM
So is virginity a physical thing or a mental thing? What about these girls that do other stuff? Are they virgins?

For me it is mostly a mental thing,a girl that has done everything else that leads to sex for me is not virgin

A kiss,hug is okay ,but if you go too far...then you are not really "pure"

Edgard
06-22-2012, 10:22 PM
I wouldnt expect my bf to be virgin, that would be almost impossible....
But women give birth and values to their kids...I want to have values myself first in order to be able to transfer them... To me as i said the important part is the woman to respect herself, our body is a temple..if we want others to respect it, we must do it first...:thumbs up

Very well put. :thumb001:

Comte Arnau
06-22-2012, 10:36 PM
most gays avoid girls like Dandelion

Fixed.

Kazimiera
06-22-2012, 10:41 PM

Nonsense. There's nothing wrong with Dandelion. Maybe it's off-putting to guys who don't have the balls to be in a relationship with a woman who knows what she wants.

Vasconcelos
06-22-2012, 10:42 PM

Not really, quite the contrary. In fact most people I know don't give a toss about virginity (or actually don't want a virgin) which just shows how wierd people here are.

Zorg
06-22-2012, 10:43 PM
If that is what your deal breaker is, then you're nowhere near the mental place or capacity to even be considering such a big thing as marriage.

Zorg
06-22-2012, 10:48 PM
Not really, quite the contrary. In fact most people I know don't give a toss about virginity (or actually don't want a virgin) which just shows how wierd people here are.
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/4/16/CE8_B2jKd0KEW4h5ucrrzA2.jpg :D

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 10:48 PM

I guess your country is pretty fucked upp,i mean i live in the worlds mostl iberal country,,and the guys still prefer virgins here

Hess
06-22-2012, 10:52 PM

my hypothesis as well.

As much as I love Britain and Scandinavia, those two regions are have lost all semblance of traditional morality.

Zorg
I guess your country is pretty fucked upp,i mean i live in the worlds mostl iberal country,,and the guys still prefer virgins here

If it ain't this place then I call Bullshit!

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/girl_gun_fuck_yeah1.jpg 'merica, fuck yeah! :cool:

safinator
my hypothesis as well.

As much as I love Britain and Scandinavia, those two regions are have lost all semblance of traditional morality.
The morality is no sex before marriage?

Skrondsze
06-22-2012, 10:53 PM
Absolutely virgin. Her sexual education will be my and only my responsability.

Sturmgewehr
06-22-2012, 10:56 PM
Who gives a fuck, virginity doesn't mean shit.

People who look up or down to someone who is or is not a virgin are a bunch of insecure losers, especially the ones that want their wives virgins, because virgin is supposed to mean "pure" or whatever the fuck that means.

p.s: the poll is retarded anyways, there should be more than 2 options, I don't give a shit is one of them.

Zorg
06-22-2012, 10:56 PM
Absolutely virgin. Her sexual education will be mine and only mine responsability.

wow, that's.. creepy.

PetiteParisienne
06-22-2012, 10:57 PM
Personal choice is paramount. If a person wants to remain a virgin, then that's awesome. If having sex before marriage is a valuable experience for another person, then that's fine, too. :)

Vasconcelos
06-22-2012, 10:58 PM

Not really.
Maybe people just feed you that bs to make you happy, most guys really don't care, or want someone who's sexually experienced for greater fun. If you honestly believe most people want a virgin, you're delusioned, regardless of what this meaningless poll says.

Peyrol
06-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Ohh c'mon, Middle Age ended in 1492...

Skrondsze
06-22-2012, 11:00 PM
wow, that's.. creepy.

Why?

Hurrem sultana
06-22-2012, 11:04 PM
Not really.
Maybe people just feed you that bs to make you happy, most guys really don't care, or want someone who's sexually experienced for greater fun. If you honestly believe most people want a virgin, you're delusioned, regardless of what this meaningless poll says.

Non of them know that i am a virgin ;)

Zorg
06-22-2012, 11:07 PM
Why?

Well, If you've gotta ask...:rolleyes2:

Arcaius
06-22-2012, 11:41 PM
Is good for a girl to be virgin, I can teach her the rest...

SilverKnight
06-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Doesn't really matter much, but I would say a virgin ..

W. R.
06-22-2012, 11:59 PM
So, would you prefer to marry a virgin or a non-virgin?If she is really the right person, probably it shouldn't matter. As long as "non-virgin" doesn't mean "hardcore slut".

I am able to appreciate the wish to stay a virgin until marriage.

accepthetruth
06-23-2012, 12:01 AM
virgin duhhhh .. ill teach her everything she needs to know and she will worship my ****

Sturmgewehr
06-23-2012, 12:03 AM

This speaks volumes about you and ur mind set and it is frightening to even imagine that this kind of mindsets exists nowadays.

PetiteParisienne
06-23-2012, 12:04 AM
What's with all of the guys thinking they'll end up as some sort of sex god if they find a virgin girl to 'teach'?

Skrondsze
06-23-2012, 12:08 AM
What's with all of the guys thinking they'll end up as some sort of sex god if they find a virgin girl to 'teach'?

We become sex gods by practicing on sluts, not on virgins.

PetiteParisienne
06-23-2012, 12:15 AM
We become sex gods by practicing on sluts, not on virgins.

That's shameful! So sluts are just animals to practice on, and the virgin you'll trap in a relationship is nothing more than an ego-booster with tits. Have you no respect for women at all?

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 12:18 AM
virgin duhhhh .. ill teach her everything she needs to know and she will worship my ****

:rolleyes2:

MST3K
06-23-2012, 12:59 AM
No, because I want to have sex with my girlfriend (future wife) before we marry. I mean, you have to test drive the car before you buy it right?

Comte Arnau
06-23-2012, 01:05 AM

I'd like to see those guys' face reactions the night they happened to have sex with that virgin girl...

Zorg
06-23-2012, 01:11 AM
:rolleyes2:

accepthetruth kind of reminds me of this guy:D

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Creepy+Teen+Meme_54a75b_3506845.jpg :laugh:

Edelmann
06-23-2012, 01:17 AM
Doesn't matter to me, honestly.

Heart of Oak
06-23-2012, 01:22 AM
I would like a virgin as then you will become God like.
God liked is a good way to start a relationship, the less she has the easier to train and mould into your perfect Mate........

Yours P.

2Cool
06-23-2012, 02:03 AM

Look at this thread then look at the Are you a virgin thread poll results.

Yep...Virgins are skewing the results.

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 02:13 AM
What's the middle option? :D

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 02:19 AM
no middle option,you either prefer virgins or non-virgins ;)

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 02:24 AM
no middle option,you either prefer virgins or non-virgins ;)

Have you ever seen the movie from the 90's called "Fish called Wanda"? Do yourself a favor a watch it, it's funny. My joke comes from that movie, watch it you'll understand. ;)

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 02:26 AM
To answer your question my Slavic sis, I want my soul mate, virgin or not! See I need a middle option for real! :D

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 02:26 AM
Is it worth to watch a whole movie just to understand your joke? :D

Guapo
06-23-2012, 02:28 AM
Doesn't matter to me, every girl I've banged was tight like a virgin, maybe because I'm big.

Mraz
06-23-2012, 02:30 AM
Why do people marry if they can have sex ? I mean the virgin girl is almost sure the guy will ask her hand, when a bf who can get laid with her has no reason to marry her.
Of course I'm influence about my views on marriage.

arcticwolf
06-23-2012, 02:31 AM
Is it worth to watch a whole movie just to understand your joke? :D

Yes it is, it's a really good movie, you'll enjoy it. ;)

Guapo
06-23-2012, 02:31 AM
what?

Drawing-slim
06-23-2012, 03:07 AM

Lux Aeterna
06-23-2012, 05:59 AM
I'm a girl, but I'll express my opinion on the virgin matter anyway.

I would not want to marry a guy that's virgin, not that it's anything wrong with being virgin, not at all, in fact I find it kinda intresting, BUT the thing is, a guy would never be satisfied with just having one woman in his life, guys wants a whole list of experiences with other girls before getting serious. So yea I just find it unlikely that a virgin guy would commit after having sex with that one and only woman.

Osprey
06-23-2012, 06:18 AM

I would not want to marry a guy that's virgin, not that it's anything wrong with being virgin, not at all, in fact I find it kinda intresting, BUT the thing is, a guy would never be satisfied with just having one woman in his life, guys wants a whole list of experiences with other girls before getting serious. So yea I just find it unlikely that a virgin guy would commit after having sex with that one and only woman.

What a strange way of thinking. You think slutty guys stay virgin for long?
Infact, your best choice for a partner would be a 40 yr old, as they are no more interested in playing around.

Osprey
06-23-2012, 06:22 AM
obviously a virgin.
For me, life's not about 'good sex' (imaginary term invented to seperate couples), 'tasting women' and playing around. Its about forming a bond with a woman for life.

Osprey
06-23-2012, 06:24 AM

Answers will be different among liberals and conservatives.

Incal
06-23-2012, 06:50 AM
A virgin guy will obviously prefer a virgin girl since he would feel overwhelmed and insecure for being with a girl who has more experience than him.

Sarmatian
06-23-2012, 07:02 AM
If I have had a choice I'd choose a virgin. Exploring female's sexuality creates very strong subtle emotional bond. Its based on the fact that for the first time in her life the woman let someone so intimately close into her personal space. It is very intense experience and if repeated regularly with same man for some time (like honeymoon) woman's passion for the man will grow significantly. Such experience is almost impossible to recreate later on in life.

If man is a virgin too its a nice bonus but males in general not so emotional and it doesn't have same effect as on females. Since he plays a role of sort of a guide for his woman its a matter of choice between extra emotional charge and sexual experience. Both are good but you can't have them at the same time.

Accountant
06-23-2012, 07:10 AM
obviously a virgin.
For me, life's not about 'good sex' (imaginary term invented to seperate couples), 'tasting women' and playing around. Its about forming a bond with a woman for life.

You are absolutely right, life doesn't revolve around sex.

Pallantides
06-23-2012, 07:11 AM
I need a pure virgin.
http://i.imgur.com/dvHhq.png

Zorg
06-23-2012, 08:19 AM
This threads brought out all the weirdos.
http://www.designerstalk.com/forums/attachments/general-discussion/4261d1204313719-prom-08-help-d-weirdos.jpg

Linet
06-23-2012, 09:21 AM
Its funny how we just talk about purity and you twist it like if we are retarded people :wacko: with self-evaluation problems :twitch00: :nerd:....
We never said no virgins to be easy women or of no values....but not virgin to not virgin can be worlds apart :icon_fight:...a girl that sleeps after some time with her bf, when she feels that she has feelings for him and so she only had few erotic partners :love0031: is a whole world apart from a female that just will go to a bar, find a good looking guy and end up to his house :love_4:...and in the second case even if they end up to marry, its almost bound that she has done the same thing will alot of guys before him and her morals wont bother her alot to give him a nice pair of horns :elk00000: the first time they ll have a good fight.
So dont confuse virginity like something only back-in-time people do :old... virgin to me is every girl that respects herself and doesnt sleep around with any preety face...and not only a girl that is untouched...:rose:

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 09:44 AM
In my opinion men that vote no either:

1.Lie

2.Are not good enough to be able to say what they want so they are door mats to females(beta males)

3.Are dating a woman that was not virgin when they met

No other..it is the natural law to prefer the unused over the used no matter how strong feminism is our primitive nature ALWAYS wins over it

Linet
06-23-2012, 09:47 AM

1.Lie

2.Are not good enough to be able to say what they want so they are door mats to females(beta males)

3.Are dating a woman that was not virgin when they met

No other..it is the natural law to prefer the unused over the used no matter how strong feminism is our primitive nature ALWAYS wins over it

I vote 3....for the 98% :wink

Ushtari
06-23-2012, 09:50 AM
will teh real virgin please stand up

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 10:09 AM
it is the natural law to prefer the unused over the used no matter how strong feminism is our primitive nature ALWAYS wins over it

Thank you for proving you don't have a clue because you just lack experience.

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Thank you for proving you don't have a clue because you just lack experience.

You are still young,you can still get a pure girl..it is still not too late:coffee:

now stay off off-topic

Lena
06-23-2012, 10:14 AM

Men who voted no probably had experience with purchasing a new house, new car and so on, when problems became visible only when it's too late to regret it :D

Kudos to all beautiful, kind hearted ladies, virgins or not :wink

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 10:15 AM
You are still young,you can still get a pure girl..it is still not too late:coffee:

now stay off off-topic

You fool, my gf was a virgin when we started dating. I, like any normal person, still don't care about it.

How's that for ruining your silly 3 options?..

Hurrem sultana
Men who voted no probably had experience with purchasing a new house, new car and so on, when problems became visible only when it's too late to regret it :D

Kudos to all beautiful, kind hearted ladies, virgins or not :wink

i think both you and i know the reason most probably is one of those 3

And i am not judging non virgins,but open this thread anywhere and the virgin will win..

Corvus
I do not really care about it at all

Lena
06-23-2012, 10:16 AM
You fool, my gf was a virgin when we started dating. I, like any normal person, still don't care about it.

She's just trolling pls, don't take it seriously :)

Ushtari
06-23-2012, 10:17 AM
why would i want someone to come up to me and say 'hey iv fucked your girl'

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 10:20 AM

You are a beta male,not just on this thread but in general the way you behave towards girls shows me that.No man calls a girl bad names ,it is just part of him.Only girly-guys(beta males)

And for the record i was just trolling,i was obviously not serious ,but please stay away from the off topic,it is okay not to prefer virgins,but to take it this SERIOUSLY and personally is a bit awkward

Lena
06-23-2012, 10:21 AM
i think both you and i know the reason most probably is one of those 3

And i am not judging non virgins,but open this thread anywhere and the virgin will win..

You just wish to have some additional support in your decision and it's alright, but sure, guys in general couldn't care less as long as you're devoted and loyal GF or wifey one day, instead to be a virgin and then suddenly go wild :wink
There are no rules, and no promises in a relationship, only real idiot would chose one or the other just like that, based on what you said.

Ushtari
06-23-2012, 10:23 AM
You just wish to have some additional support in your decision and it's alright, but sure, guys in general couldn't care less as long as you're devoted and loyal GF or wifey one day, instead to be a virgin and then suddenly go wild :wink
There are no rules, and no promises in a relationship, only real idiot would chose one or the other just like that, based on what you said.
Im pretty sure most Serbs prefer a virgin.

Lena
06-23-2012, 10:24 AM
Im pretty sure most Serbs prefer a virgin.

Most of Serbs couldn't care less, but they tend to chose loyal GFs (same applies to girls), that's a must.

Mortimer
06-23-2012, 10:24 AM

lmao. sorry, bosnian but why do you want to "win"? i had feeling those threads are to put someone down. and i was maybe right. just stick to being a virgin, its all good and awesome but you shouldnt put others down, who are not.

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 10:25 AM

Any guy would love to have the chance to get to know a virgin for a relationship,not saying she will win his heart just because of the fact she is virgin,but virginty is a desirable trait for many guys.A plus.And not saying a non-virgin has a minus(just not to hurt our girly guys here :D)

Pecheneg
06-23-2012, 10:26 AM
isn't the answer so obvious?

aimar
06-23-2012, 10:26 AM
A virgin, but just because most non-virgins wouldn't want a virgin guy.

Pecheneg
06-23-2012, 10:27 AM
double post

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 10:27 AM
lmao. sorry, bosnian but why do you want to "win"? i had feeling those threads are to put someone down. and i was maybe right. just stick to being a virgin, its all good and awesome but you shouldnt put others down, who are not.

Where did i do this? read my comments,and the comments of vascolones..he has been commenting from the start.why take it this personallly? most guys say yes or no,and leve it..he goes a step further and calls guy that voted yes insecure etc

Mortimer
06-23-2012, 10:28 AM
Where did i do this? read my comments,and the comments of vascolones..he has been commenting from the start.why take it this personallly? most guys say yes or no,and leve it..he goes a step further and calls guy that voted yes insecure etc

yes true.;)

Lena
06-23-2012, 10:31 AM
Any guy would love to have the chance to get to know a virgin for a relationship,not saying she will win his heart just because of the fact she is virgin,but virginty is a desirable trait for many guys.A plus.And not saying a non-virgin has a minus(just not to hurt our girly guys here :D)

I understand much better your question than you'd think I do... If you deeply care about your BF, long relationship, and he respects you and loves you just the way you are, sure, don' think twice :)

Mortimer
06-23-2012, 10:33 AM
I understand much better your question than you'd think I do... If you deeply care about your BF, long relationship, and he respects you and loves you just the way you are, sure, don' think twice :)

can never be certain about that, first sign the contract.;)

Ushtari
06-23-2012, 10:33 AM
anyways what we can conclude is that Virgins are superior

Lena
06-23-2012, 10:34 AM
can never be certain about that, first sign the contract.;)

You need to feel safe with that person, contracts can be canceled any time :D

Mortimer
06-23-2012, 10:36 AM
You need to feel safe with that person, contracts can be canceled any time :D

True, but he can pretend. If you have the contract, rights and duties arose for you. You are more on the safe side if you have the contract, but still it can be canceled you are right. Nothing is certain in this world;)

Lena
06-23-2012, 10:40 AM
True, but he can pretend. If you have the contract, rights and duties arose for you. You are more on the safe side if you have the contract, but still it can be canceled you are right. Nothing is certain in this world;)

LOL! I said long relationship, no one, or very few can pretend for a long time :wink

Ushtari
06-23-2012, 10:41 AM
Lena are you virgin?

Lena
06-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Lena are you virgin?

Ushtari, is that your screen name, or your real name? Got it?

Ushtari
06-23-2012, 10:42 AM
Ushtari, is that your screen name, or your real name? Got it?
i take that as a no

Mortimer
06-23-2012, 10:44 AM
i take that as a no

dude, its none of your business, dont bully her.:rolleyes:

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 10:44 AM
You are a beta male,not just on this thread but in general the way you behave towards girls shows me that.No man calls a girl bad names ,it is just part of him.Only girly-guys(beta males)

And for the record i was just trolling,i was obviously not serious ,but please stay away from the off topic,it is okay not to prefer virgins,but to take it this SERIOUSLY and personally is a bit awkward

I bolded the lying and dishonest part of your post. Please don't spread lies about me, I REALLY hate it. You don't even fucking know me, so you can't say anything about me.

I don't give a toss if you're trolling or not, it seems these days everyone trolls and no action is taken (as I said mods are spineless cowards), one person doesn't know when someone's being honest or a troll anymore, which is perhaps why this forums is so shit right now.
Don't even know why I drop by anymore, smashing my face against a wall is more entertaining than this pile of rubbish you people call "a forum".

Lena
06-23-2012, 10:45 AM
dude, its none of your business, dont bully her.:rolleyes:

He's not bulling me IM :D I just find it his question silly and irrelevant :coffee:.

dralos
06-23-2012, 10:47 AM
virgin now

Kanuni
06-23-2012, 10:49 AM
I don't give a toss if you're trolling or not, it seems these days everyone trolls and no action is taken (as I said mods are spineless cowards), one person doesn't know when someone's being honest or a troll anymore, which is perhaps why this forums is so shit right now.
Don't even know why I drop by anymore, smashing my face against a wall is more entertaining than this pile of rubbish you people call "a forum".

I agree.It seems many teenager members here are in a trolling contest.I think rules should be more strict and many retarded trolls be banned.

Lena
06-23-2012, 10:51 AM
I bolded the lying and dishonest part of your post. Please don't spread lies about me, I REALLY hate it. You don't even fucking know me, so you can't say anything about me.

Actually, I believe very honestly that only and only alpha males could accept the fact that his GF ain't virgin cause they've no problems with self esteem.

TA has a tolerant policy towards members, only extreme threads are binned, but sure, you can always report posts or threads.

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 10:54 AM
Actually, I believe very honestly that only and only alpha males could accept the fact that his GF ain't virgin cause they've no problems with self esteem.

Most people I know have no sort of issues with that..in fact I don't know anyone who has "problems accepting" having a non-virgin gf.

Lena
06-23-2012, 10:58 AM
Most people I know have no sort of issues with that..in fact I don't know anyone who has "problems accepting" having a non-virgin gf.

Here too, that's why I said loyalty (and not only physical one) once in a relationship, is always more appreciated, but it could be that some people live in a more closed societies and have a different experiences.

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 10:58 AM
TA has a tolerant policy towards members, only extreme threads are binned, but sure, you can always report posts or threads.

The time it takes between one can report two posts is massive. If I could I'd be reporting every couple of minutes, given the amount of bullshit that goes on these days.

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 11:00 AM

Well the thread was not about if you have a problem or not,but what you prefer,if i prefer coca cola it does not mean i am against pepsi .And why do you feel so attacked by it??

Padre Organtino
06-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Non-virgin. Virginity as an institutional arrangement is pretty much outdated nowadays. No need to clinge on it. One could as well say that clitoral mutilation performed on girls by some African tribes is also the sign of purity!11

Lena
06-23-2012, 11:02 AM
The time it takes between one can report two posts is massive. If I could I'd be reporting every couple of minutes, given the amount of bullshit that goes on these days.

I understand you completely, but pls, think about us, mods, for a sec :wink We need to go over each and every reported post here and decide what action to take or not.
As I said, pls, all of you members, feel free to report posts or threads that bothers you personally :)

Dandelion
I care not. What is a turn off, however, is when she's a prude. She can be a non-virgin but a prude and she can be virgin but sexually open minded.

Flintlocke
Lena are you virgin?

OMG Ush you can't just go around asking people whether they're a virgin! :eek:

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 11:05 AM
I care not. What is a turn off, however, is when she's a prude. She can be a non-virgin but a prude and she can be virgin but sexually open minded.

i agree with this one:D

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 11:11 AM
Well the thread was not about if you have a problem or not,but what you prefer,if i prefer coca cola it does not mean i am against pepsi .And why do you feel so attacked by it??

Erm I don't feel attacked (why should anyone? that doesn't even make any sense), I just think it's pretty silly to care.
If you have issues with people that either don't care or prefer non-virgins, that's your problem.

I understand you completely, but pls, think about us, mods, for a sec :wink We need to go over each and every reported post here and decide what action to take or not.

Well, if you used the ban-hammer more often you'd end up having less issues because people would just stop.

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 11:16 AM
Erm I don't feel attacked (why should anyone? that doesn't even make any sense), I just think it's pretty silly to care.

i agree that is why I think it is strange that you comment this much ,and create such a fuss about it :S

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 11:18 AM
i agree that is why I think it is strange that you comment this much ,and create such a fuss about it :S

I don't care about the topic, I just hate silly and unrealistic arguments, which some people seem to be fond of.

Lena
06-23-2012, 11:20 AM
Well, if you used the ban-hammer more often you'd end up having less issues because people would just stop.

It's not a single mod decision ;(

Padre Organtino
06-23-2012, 11:23 AM
It's not a single mod decision ;(

Ban em all, I am ready to suffer for the sake of the just cause!!11

Γέλως
06-23-2012, 11:24 AM
I wouldn't mind a non-virgin, but I certainly wouldn't like a very "communal" fiance. One that had more that two or three relationships before would raise flags for me.

Queen B
06-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Nonsense. There's nothing wrong with Dandelion. Maybe it's off-putting to guys who don't have the balls to be in a relationship with a woman who knows what she wants.
I didn't know that I commited a crime by NOT staying virgin :coffee:

Fixed.

:thumbs up

I never had problem finding a man to be in a relationship. I don't fuck around, I m having sex when I do commit relationship, when I am sure about the other, and when I have feelings for him. So, I don't see how its bad to having an intimate relationship with someone when you are almost 30 years old.

Who gives a fuck, virginity doesn't mean shit.

People who look up or down to someone who is or is not a virgin are a bunch of insecure losers, especially the ones that want their wives virgins, because virgin is supposed to mean "pure" or whatever the fuck that means.

p.s: the poll is retarded anyways, there should be more than 2 options, I don't give a shit is one of them.

No, its not about purity. Its about being insecure of not being able to satisfy them or/and having small dicks :coffee:

Its the insecurity we are talking about.
If the girl is virgin, it has nothing to compare, so everything that ''he'' does, will be the best for her, since its the only thing she knows.

Osprey
06-23-2012, 12:05 PM
I didn't know that I commited a crime by NOT staying virgin :coffee:

:thumbs up

I never had problem finding a man to be in a relationship. I don't fuck around, I m having sex when I do commit relationship, when I am sure about the other, and when I have feelings for him. So, I don't see how its bad to having an intimate relationship with someone when you are almost 30 years old.

No, its not about purity. Its about being insecure of not being able to satisfy them or/and having small dicks :coffee:

Its the insecurity we are talking about.
If the girl is virgin, it has nothing to compare, so everything that ''he'' does, will be the best for her, since its the only thing she knows.

What non virgin girls do is not a concern for me, since i want to remain attached to my SO till the end (if Heavens allow it).
However, saying that only men having small dicks prefer virgins shows nothing but insecurity. It shows as if you are so sensitive to guys preferring virgins that you intend to blot out every aspect of it.
I would not go as far as to say that non virgin women have looser p****** because that'll be me being insecure, but there are certainly some idealistic people in the world, who believe in the concept of a life partner and not a pleasure machine. In the end, I don't care much about this, because i chose a virgin while being a virgin and we intend to rought it out until our hairs turn gray :)

Queen B
06-23-2012, 12:17 PM
What non virign girls do is not a concern for me, since i want to remain attached to my SO till the end (if Heavens allow it).
However, saying that only men having small dicks prefer virgins shows nothing but insecurity. It shows as if you are so sensitive to guys preferring virgins that you intend to blot out every aspect of it.
I used ''and/or'' and not just ''and'' for a reason

Personally, I don't have such problems. When I meet an interesting man, and potential boyfriend, doesn't go away because I am no virgin.
I wouldn't be interested in someone that gives such importance to this, either to be honest. I have other priorities, and I want him to have other priorities, rather than virginity.

I would not go as far as to say that non virgin women have looser p****** because that'll be me being insecure, but there are certainly some idealistic people in the world, who believe in the concept of a life partner and not a pleasure machine.
Since when sex and life partner can not co-exist?
So, if you are waiting for a virgin or someone is virgin, only then you wait for a life partner and if you are not virgin means that you only look for a pleasure machine?

Ushtari
06-23-2012, 12:20 PM
greek girls are not good wife material

Osprey
06-23-2012, 12:20 PM
I used ''and/or'' and not just ''and'' for a reason

Personally, I don't have such problems. When I meet an interesting man, and potential boyfriend, doesn't go away because I am no virgin.
I wouldn't be interested in someone that gives such importance to this, either to be honest. I have other priorities, and I want him to have other priorities, rather than virginity.

Since when sex and life partner can not co-exist?
So, if you are waiting for a virgin or someone is virgin, only then you wait for a life partner and if you are not virgin means that you only look for a pleasure machine?

There you go. 'Potential Boyfriend', 'Interesting Man'
When you are looking for a life partner, you don't use such terms.

Queen B
06-23-2012, 12:25 PM
greek girls are not good wife material
Like if Greek Girls would marry Albos :rotfl:

There you go. 'Potential Boyfriend', 'Interesting Man'
When you are looking for a life partner, you don't use such terms.
When english is not your first language, you use the words that are most easy for you.
Also, interesting man-> potential boyfriend -> life partner.
You can never now if the man you'll meet will be your life partner. You have to check your personalities, your chemistry, your life together, to see if you can spend a life with.
Good ''traits'' and liking each other, isn't enough to spend a life with.

Comte Arnau
06-23-2012, 12:25 PM
Vasco, relax. Everyone is free to defend their positions with the arguments they have, no matter how weirdo people like us may find it.

Bosnian, since you started the thread in an apparent neutral way, with a poll and all, defend your position, of course but try not to be directly offensive for those who defend the other. Otherwise, why asking?

Ushtari
06-23-2012, 12:27 PM
Its mutual

Besides our new Greek member Akisgreece thinks alboh chickz are good wife material;)

Osprey
06-23-2012, 12:27 PM

When english is not your first language, you use the words that are most easy for you.
Also, interesting man-> potential boyfriend -> life partner.
You can never now if the man you'll meet will be your life partner. You have to check your personalities, your chemistry, your life together, to see if you can spend a life with.
Good ''traits'' and liking each other, isn't enough to spend a life with.

Those things can also be done without sex. Unless you can't control your urges.

Queen B
06-23-2012, 12:32 PM
Those things can also be done without sex. Unless you can't control your urges.
Yeah, sure, I can do them with my best friend ;)

I see no reason to control my urges if I m in a relationship with someone, have feelings and feel like it.
Sex is not something to feel guilty if having it, its a plus in a relationship.

Barreldriver
06-23-2012, 01:40 PM

I think that'd be a variable issue when it comes to ability to commit, been a number of kinfolk who've only been with one woman sexually and remained married to this day, over 50 years now and deathly loyal, then there've been others who liked to get around more. Just depends on who wants what and in what degree.

Humans have some universal traits but we also have highly variable traits so to say.

Lux Aeterna
06-23-2012, 02:45 PM
been a number of kinfolk who've only been with one woman sexually and remained married to this day, over 50 years now and deathly loyal,

But don't you think this can be a generation thing too? There was a whole other view on this stuff back in the day, today's a bit different, nowadays guys wants a long ass list on sexual conquests before they even consider to settle down.

Barreldriver
06-23-2012, 02:48 PM
But don't you think this can be a generation thing too? There was a whole other view on this stuff back in the day, today's a bit different, nowadays guys wants a along ass list on sexual conquests before they even consider to settle down.

I would agree that it's less common than in the past even still not every feller's a "vaginal crusader" so to say. :p

Osprey
06-23-2012, 02:49 PM
But don't you think this can be a generation thing too? There was a whole other view on this stuff back in the day, today's a bit different, nowadays guys wants a along ass list on sexual conquests before they even consider to settle down.

Even if it is, then its a guy's generational thing. Guys have been directing and women just follow. Muslim guys want their women covered up, so Muslimahs are clad in burqa. White guys their women in bikinis, so you see a lot of white women with 'open minds' etc.
However, the funny thing is, women harp on and on about modern view on sexuality and how 'open' they are, whereas they are just trying to fit into the society aka be a girl that men love.

Maddy
06-23-2012, 02:59 PM

I see your point, and it's a very good one....I actually do think most men would fall into this category....but both of my brothers are virgins...one of them is getting married this year to a virgin as well....I think if people were brought up in a strict household, man or woman....they'll stay virgins until married because it is so much engrained in them.

Melina
06-23-2012, 03:12 PM
The poll shows the truth. No man wants a used car. That is just reality and yes many non virgins before marriage are sluts. Once a women have experience they can't stop.

Melina
06-23-2012, 03:18 PM

OP also mentioned marriage. I wouldn't want to marry a virgin woman because I wouldn't know if we were compatible sexually.

So you want a woman who had a lot of dicks in her mouth?

Queen B
06-23-2012, 03:20 PM
The poll shows the truth. No man wants a used car. That is just reality and yes many non virgins before marriage are sluts. Once a women have experience they can't stop.

This ''moral'' lessons of virgins if making my stomach sick.

I don't see non-virgins care about your sexual (non)life, but you seem to care enough if they have sex or not.

What a non-virgin does (stop or can't stop) is not something you know, since you are not one.

Midori
06-23-2012, 03:20 PM

:bowlol: Good question.

Pallantides
06-23-2012, 03:21 PM
But don't you think this can be a generation thing too? There was a whole other view on this stuff back in the day, today's a bit different, nowadays guys wants a long ass list on sexual conquests before they even consider to settle down.

People were just bigger hypocrites back in the day, my maternal grandfather was "loyally" married to my grandmother too, but he still had his sidesteps and fathered some children outside of the marriage. :coffee:

I guess we just don't conceal it as good as they tried to do in those days.

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 03:21 PM

Assuming she's not a slut, what does that matter?
Also, not being a virgin doesn't mean she "had a lot of dicks in her mouth".

Maddy
06-23-2012, 03:22 PM
I was seriously considering losing my virginity...but after reading some of these posts and looking at the poll....I'm thinking I should keep it until marriage....

But I don't think there is a problem with a woman not being a virgin before marriage....I'm just scared....

Queen B
06-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Also, not being a virgin doesn't mean she "who had a lot of dicks in her mouth".
For virgins, that's it.
They are either sluts, or virgins.

Melina
06-23-2012, 03:23 PM

I don't see non-virgins care about your sexual (non)life, but you seem to care enough if they have sex or not.

What a non-virgin does (stop or can't stop) is not something you know, since you are not one.

Almost all the non virgins I know in real life that are my age had sex with more than 10 men and they brag about it..

Queen B
06-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Almost all the non virgins I know in real life that are my age had sex with more than 10 men and they brag about it..
The fact that you don't know enough girls or you happen to know sluts (coz in 21 having slept with 10, its slut) then doesn't mean that all non-virgins are sluts.

RoyBatty
06-23-2012, 03:27 PM

It's like this:

People who aren't in relationships and go on the pull all the time (with no intention of finding a steady bf or gf) are male or female sluts. :D

As for the original question, I'd prefer a non-virgin but otoh I also don't want somebody who has fucked everybody from the milkman to the village idiot.

Comte Arnau
06-23-2012, 03:28 PM

Virgins need to feel they're keeping their virginity for a reason. So insulting non-virgins is a way of reassuring their faith.

Melina
06-23-2012, 03:28 PM
Also, not being a virgin doesn't mean she "had a lot of dicks in her mouth".

O but it does. Well at least here in the U.S it does. After a non virgin breaks up with her ex she will try to find another one that will give her pleasure. Women here are that way. You think a non virgin waits a long time without sex? Once they know how it feels like they can't stop.

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 03:30 PM
You're narrow minded, then. No point in going on with this lol

Melina
06-23-2012, 03:30 PM
Virgins need to feel they're keeping their virginity for a reason. So insulting non-virgins is a way of reassuring their faith.

Not rea.lly. Non virgins ruin good men. They make men not go into a serious relationship. I see these sluts all over men it is disgusting.

Barreldriver
06-23-2012, 03:31 PM
People were just bigger hypocrites back in the day, my maternal grandfather was "loyally" married to my grandmother too, but he still had his sidesteps and fathered some children outside of the marriage. :coffee:

Further example of differences between individuals, each person is just that a person and is prone to their own ways in some matters.

Just because some do something doesn't mean all will or would.

My pappy for example had only one woman, his current and only wife and is deathly loyal, whereas some of his siblings on the other hand preferred to get around a bit more and it took them that getting around to find their final wives, all depends on the person in question.

Linet

You live in USA ....In Europe what you say may happen but that doesnt make it a rule... What Dandel is saying is what i said...to make love :pinklove: with someone you care is not bad.... she didnt say that sleeping with every man around is good...:thumb down
What is also bad is to stay virgin just in order to be the "good" girl :angelic:...thats hypocrisy as well....:eusa_liar:

RoyBatty

Guess this would make me a deviant then.

My car is secondhand
My phone is secondhand
Some of my computers are secondhand
My guitar is secondhand

I could go on and on :D

Queen B
06-23-2012, 03:33 PM
O but it does. Well at least here in the U.S it does. After a non virgin breaks up with her ex she will try to find another one that will give her pleasure. Women here are that way. You think a non virgin waits a long time without sex? Once they know how it feels like they can't stop.

Women are not all americans. Duh.

Not rea.lly. Non virgins ruin good men. They make men not go into a serious relationship. I see these sluts all over men it is disgusting.
Sorry, but that's plain stupid.

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 03:36 PM
Guess this would make me a deviant then.

My car is secondhand
My phone is secondhand
Some of my computers are secondhand
My guitar is secondhand

I could go on and on :D

if you got a second hand woman you can be happy,most guys get after 5,6 hands:D

dralos
06-23-2012, 03:38 PM
bosnian are you trying to be the second mary:D

Melina
06-23-2012, 03:39 PM
Sorry, but that's plain stupid.

Nope it isn't men used to be the ones who wanted commitment. Now they can have bastards outside marriage and can have free sex all they want without commitment.

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 03:43 PM
Nope it isn't men used to be the ones who wanted commitment. Now they can have bastards outside marriage and can have free sex all they want without commitment.

You're so naïve if you think that things changed. Check what Palla said a while ago.

EDIT: I'll do it for you:

Pallantides
Further example of differences between individuals, each person is just that a person and is prone to their own ways in some matters.

That's what I believe to, it's not really a generation thing, but difference between individuals.

RoyBatty

A lot of people out there (male & female) are unworthy of our time and friendship or as relationship material.

Whether they're virgins or not has little to do with it.
Whether they are sluts or not has a lot more to do with it.

Talvi

Sorry but do you view yourself as a product? :confused:

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 03:45 PM
You're so naïve if you think that things changed. Check what Palla said a while ago.

what did he say

Melina

EDIT: I'll do it for you:

Things have changed and a lot.

Osprey
I was seriously considering losing my virginity...but after reading some of these posts and looking at the poll....I'm thinking I should keep it until marriage....

But I don't think there is a problem with a woman not being a virgin before marriage....I'm just scared....

Don't let anyone influence you. If you are scared, then sooner or later you are gonna deviate from your chosen path.

Ushtari
06-23-2012, 03:46 PM
Just like people prefer first hand/new cloths, they also prefer first hand pussy

Linet
06-23-2012, 03:47 PM
Sorry but do you view yourself as a product? :confused:

I ve made 20 posts here in order to explain what i mean....:coffee:
you choosed that on purpose? :rolleyes:

Queen B
06-23-2012, 03:47 PM

It is .
1) A good man will stay a good man. If a woman ''ruins'' him he either a) wanted to be ''ruined'' or b) isn't a good man anyway (to a virgin's eyes)

2) Sex doesn't ruin a serious relationship or stop it. Stupid minds and stupid people do.
I had long term relationships and they wanted commitment/marriage.

3) Stop going into theories, from the 10 girls you know of your school/university.

4) If they have kids out of marriage, it means that they are unloyal and irresponsible bastards themselves

Ushtari
06-23-2012, 03:49 PM
on a serious note, Linet made teh best post so far earlier when she said that a women bears child and they should be a role model for their child.

i think it was something like that but im 2 lazy 2 look it up

Comte Arnau
06-23-2012, 03:49 PM

I just can't get how you, supposed virgins, can give that sort of advice out from a total lack of experience.

Let me tell you that ALL my relationships have been serious, regardless of whether the girl was virgin or not. You're trying to convince people that women are either virgins or sluts, and girl, that's just not how it works in real life. What's more, there are slutty virgins out there too, frequently known as cockteasers.

Osprey
06-23-2012, 03:52 PM
There are people to whom short term pleasure is the ultimate thing in life. There are some, for whom a long term partnership is the way to go.
In my opinion, short term pleasure seekers are not satisfied by anyone. Hence, if you hop to one guy every three four years and say that non virgins are way to go, then your argument is a weak one.

Hurrem sultana
06-23-2012, 03:52 PM
on a serious note, Linet made teh best post so far earlier when she said that a women bears child and they should be a role model for their child.

i think it was something like that but im 2 lazy 2 look it up

How nice is it to find out mom has had 5-6 sex partners :D my mom was virgin till she married,and those are the values she teached me

RoyBatty
06-23-2012, 03:53 PM
I think this "I want to be the first stuff" is all very nice when you're a teenager or something but come on... by the time you hit your 20's it just ain't gonna happen. Unless you're running after a Nun or a Bride of Christ / Allah. Who wants that?

I don't see the point in saving myself forever, imagining that Miss Perfect is going to fall into my lap one day because I was being such a good and moral boy. Why should my prospective gf have to do this?

Contrary to what certain segments of society tells you, sex isn't evil or bad. There's nothing wrong about doing it with somebody you care about. It becomes a bit lame when people go around trying to fuck everything with a pulse but that's a different debate.

Melina
06-23-2012, 03:54 PM
I just can't get how you, supposed virgins, can give that sort of advice out from a total lack of experience.

Let me tell you that ALL my relationships have been serious, regardless of whether the girl was virgin or not. You're trying to convince people that women are either virgins or sluts, and girl, that's just not how it works in real life. What's more, there are slutty virgins out there too, frequently known as cockteasers.

Nope, they are either virgins or sluts. That is how the real world works. Virgins where always the most desirable. Just that today almost everyone is liberal and more kids are being born outside marriage.

Linet
06-23-2012, 03:55 PM
The problem is that the 2 sides confuse virgins vs sluts.....the one side think the other accuse all the girls as easy....
No...
There are virgins, there are the normal girls that try to make their life with their partners and also there are the sluts....
I think you believe that we say that who is not virgin is slut...no....
what we say is that a girl should respect herself...not give it easily...if you see it like that i think we will all agree....Of course a girl is fine to sleep with her bf but is wrong to sleep with the bf she met just 3 hrs ago at the bar.....

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 03:55 PM
Nope, they are either virgins or sluts. That is how the real world works. Virgins where always the most desirable.

Sorry, but you're talking out of your arse. That's not true, neither does it make sense.

Linet
06-23-2012, 03:56 PM
...double post

Padre Organtino
06-23-2012, 03:58 PM
I've dated whores!!11:D

Queen B
06-23-2012, 03:59 PM
Nope, they are either virgins or sluts. That is how the real world works. Virgins where always the most desirable. Just that today almost everyone is liberal and more kids are being born outside marriage.
Again with the moral lessons of the open minded virgins.
Virgins or sluts, that's it.

If by being in long term relationship with a great man, enjoying companionship, communication, love, romantism, support, understanding, happy times and great intimate moments characterises someone as a slut, then I am happy that I am a slut and have enjoy that in my life.

I am also happy that I care only about MY sexual life and not what you or any other you will do or not do in your bed.

Some virgins here remind me of spinsters, actually. All they do is gossiping the life of others, because they lack one.

I wish I could meet a virgin that would say ''I am a virgin by choice, I don't care if others have sex or not. ''

RoyBatty
06-23-2012, 04:00 PM
I've dated whores!!11:D

I once dated a stripper, true story :D

Hurrem sultana
I think this "I want to be the first stuff" is all very nice when you're a teenager or something but come on... by the time you hit your 20's it just ain't gonna happen. Unless you're running after a Nun or a Bride of Christ / Allah. Who wants that?

I don't see the point in saving myself forever, imagining that Miss Perfect is going to fall into my lap one day because I was being such a good and moral boy. Why should my prospective gf have to do this?

Contrary to what certain segments of society tells you, sex isn't evil or bad. There's nothing wrong about doing it with somebody you care about. It becomes a bit lame when people go around trying to fuck everything with a pulse but that's a different debate.

We are humans after all,and some self control is desired here,come on.If we wnet only after our lust then what makes us different from the animals?

I am not saying a non-virgin is a slut,a woman that has been in a relationship and thought that she really was meant with this guy,they had sex she broke up....that does not make her a slut.But if she continues 2-3 times like that,then yes society is going to judge her...doesnt matter that she "loved all the 5 of her boyfriends"

Melina
Sorry, but you're talking out of your arse. That's not true, neither does it make sense.

What I said was true. Once a girl has experience she can't stop. A non virgin sleeps with a lot of men.

Comte Arnau
06-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Nope, they are either virgins or sluts. That is how the real world works.

You're free to live in your own real world then. I'd like to see what you think in 20 years.

I've seen women waiting for Mr Perfect like forever and then committing stupidities in their 30s just because they suddenly realised they have a biological timeclock and Mr Perfect prefers to come out in movies.

Osprey
06-23-2012, 04:02 PM
I think noone should impose their ideoologies over others. There are already less virgin brides left, don't make it even lesser.

Linet
06-23-2012, 04:02 PM
What I said was true. Once a girl has experience she can't stop. A non virgin sleeps with a lot of men.

Not true....:coffee:
Then if you marry and you make love with your husband then you ll sleep with everyone around? Is mentality....:thumbs up

Padre Organtino
06-23-2012, 04:03 PM
I once dated a stripper, true story :D
:cool:

Stripper's not much of a bad thing IMO. I'd date one over a "clean" golddigger.

Osprey
06-23-2012, 04:03 PM
You're free to live in your own real world then. I'd like to see what you think in 20 years.

I've seen women waiting for Mr Perfect like forever and then committing stupidities in their 30s just because they suddenly realised they have a biological timeclock and Mr Perfect prefers to come out in movies.

If more men stopped thinking with their dicks, then Mr Perfects would come knocking in droves.

Melina
06-23-2012, 04:04 PM

I will think the same. I will never change.

RoyBatty

You're turning this into too much of a "black and white" issue. A girl who has lost her virginity doesn't automagically turn into a whore as if the "whore switch" got turned on because she isn't a virgin anymore.

Some people are slutty by nature. They have no principles, no values. Sooner or later when they lose their virginity they'll go around whoring. The same as some idiots who start taking drugs and who then cannot stop and move on to worse and worse kinds of drugs.

It's all about choices, self-control, living your life, being responsible.

Having sex will not necessarily turn you into a slutty nymphomaniac if you didn't already have those tendencies.

Vasconcelos

Your lack of experience and narrow-mindedness is showing.
I'm off, this is like talking to a wall or trying to educate a rock.

Melina
06-23-2012, 04:05 PM
Not true....:coffee:
Then if you marry and you make love with your husband then you ll sleep with everyone around? Is mentality....:thumbs up

Nah that is different I will be in a committed relationship.

Melina
06-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Your lack of experience and narrow-mindedness is showing.
I'm off, this is like talking to a wall or trying to educate a rock.

Don't try to educate me. I am not a liberal like you.

Osprey
06-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Again with the moral lessons of the open minded virgins.
Virgins or sluts, that's it.

If by being in long term relationship with a great man, enjoying companionship, communication, love, romantism, support, understanding, happy times and great intimate moments characterises someone as a slut, then I am happy that I am a slut and have enjoy that in my life.

I am also happy that I care only about MY sexual life and not what you or any other you will do or not do in your bed.

Some virgins here remind me of spinsters, actually. All they do is gossiping the life of others, because they lack one.

I wish I could meet a virgin that would say ''I am a virgin by choice, I don't care if others have sex or not. ''

If more used up women stopped pressurising innocent young women to fuck around, then they would stop being insecure and caese their bothering.

Vasconcelos
06-23-2012, 04:08 PM

Liberal? I'm just not square-headed. :lol:

Have it your way, I couldn't care less. Bye.

Padre Organtino
06-23-2012, 04:08 PM

Your rhetoric is the reason why people in the West abandoen nationalism and conservatism in favour of "liberals".

Osprey
06-23-2012, 04:09 PM
Your rhetoric is the reason why people in the West abandoen nationalism and conservatism in favour of "liberals".

Give everyone a personal harem of whores and he would suddenly turn nationalistic?

Comte Arnau
06-23-2012, 04:09 PM
If more men stopped thinking with their dicks, then Mr Perfects would come knocking in droves.

Mr and Mrs Perfect are one's own abstractions. I prefer learning to accept my girlfriend's qualities rather than expecting her to be Mrs Perfect, tbh.

I will think the same. I will never change.

I sincerely hope you do, because changing is a sign of intelligence and evolution. People who continue to think the same at 40 than at 15 haven't learned much from life.

Melina
06-23-2012, 04:10 PM

That is why the west is suffering. That is why the west is looking more like Africa.