PDA

View Full Version : The Jasharis were Muslims

HELLBANIAN
09-01-2018, 07:27 PM
Contrary to what some delusional Albanians here think, the Jashari were Muslims, exactly as this guy says in the video. They were religious.

https://youtu.be/8yitlL-AsKI

Adem, Hamza, Rifat, these are all Muslim names. What kind of non Muslims would name their children Muslim names?

They were attacked by Yugoslav forces during Ramadan. They were burried in a Islamic way in Prekaz. They were Muslim by religion and still are.

I'm partially from Prekaz, people there are Muslims.

Skerdilaid
09-02-2018, 04:11 PM
Duh, there are no catholics in prekaz.

How religious they were, is very debatable you low iq mentally unstable moron. Typically back then only the elderly sort of prayed or went to mosques on fridays, so it was mostly their father who kept such practises.

And no, they weren’t buried in the islamic way you fucking moron. Reburied, yes. They were initially bulldozed in (mas buried) by Servs in the 10th of March.

What’s your fucking point anyway?

HELLBANIAN
09-02-2018, 04:22 PM
Duh, there are no catholics in prekaz.

How religious they were, is very debatable you low iq and mentally unstable moron. Typically back then only the elderly sort of prayed or went to mosques on fridays, so it was mostly their father who kept such practises.

And no, they weren’t buried in the islamic way you fucking moron. Reburied, yes. They were initially bulldozed in (mas buried) by Servs in the 10th of March.

What’s your fucking point anyway?

You want to tell me what people of my village and what religion they practice. All people in Prekaz are Muslims. Jasharis, including Adem, might of not all been devout Muslims but certainly they were liberal Muslims or cultural, I guess now you're gonna tell me there is no such thing. It's not like they were Atheists or Christians. And yes they were burried in a Islamic way.

My point is you're all praising Christendom and want to tell us Albanians are either Atheists or Christians. All you people do here is create a false image.

HELLBANIAN
09-02-2018, 04:28 PM
As for me being unstable moron, man, I remember that time when you searched my surname on fb and messaged my relatives only to even insult me about them afterwards which is why I was against that whole project thing in the first place as I dont want family involved into this forum shit.

All you people here do is create a false image. Like a small % of Albanians represents your views. I got millions behind my back.

Now fuck off.

Gangrel
09-02-2018, 04:29 PM
As for me being unstable moron, man, I remember that time when you searched my surname on fb and messaged my relatives only to even insult me about them afterwards which is why I was against that whole project thing in the first place as I dont want family involved into this forum shit.

Now fuck off.

He actually did that shit? Lmao pitiful

Skerdilaid
09-02-2018, 04:42 PM

All you people here do is create a false image. Like a small % of Albanians represents your views. I got millions behind my back.

Now fuck off.

Hence why I call you unstable, you forget what you even did yesterday let alone few years ago. Reason I contacted your cousin you imbecile is because you yourself asked me to look into your fis, because remember, you had no idea what fis you belong to. And no, I never insulted you afterwards. In fact I kept my conversation with him to myself, and deemed him unstable too from there on :)

Arborean
09-02-2018, 04:57 PM

Now fuck off.

My friends family personally knew the Jasharis. According to him they were Muslim. But as you say Liberal Muslims. I didn’t know Albanians claimed otherwise about the Jasharis.

Skerdilaid
09-02-2018, 05:01 PM
You want to tell me what people of my village and what religion they practice. All people in Prekaz are Muslims. Jasharis, including Adem, might of not all been devout Muslims but certainly they were liberal Muslims or cultural, I guess now you're gonna tell me there is no such thing. It's not like they were Atheists or Christians. And yes they were burried in a Islamic way.

My point is you're all praising Christendom and want to tell us Albanians are either Atheists or Christians. All you people do here is create a false image.
I was 16 then and on that very same day they brought them back (where you see the pictures all of them lined up), I actually walked all the way from Drenas to Skenderaj and was present there. So don't come here and tell me what happened when you were still in your mothers titties.

Arborean
09-02-2018, 05:12 PM
I was 16 then and on that very same day they brought them back (where you see the pictures all of them lined up), I actually walked all the way from Drenas to Skenderaj and was present there. So don't come here and tell me what happened when you were still in your mothers titties.

I think you mean his fathers balls. Sperm does not reside in the breastices. Lol.

Illancha
09-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Adem Jashari loved himself some raki if journalists like Tim Judah are to be trusted. Pretty typical for that generation really...

Arborean
09-02-2018, 05:18 PM
Adem Jashari loved himself some raki if journalists like Tim Judah are to be trusted. Pretty typical for that generation really...

All Balkan Muslims drink. With exception of Bosnians most Balkan Muslims are quite liberal. A lot of Albanian Muslims for instance(at least the ones I know) all eat pork.

Illancha
09-02-2018, 05:26 PM
All Balkan Muslims drink. With exception of Bosnians most Balkan Muslims are quite liberal. A lot of Albanian Muslims for instance(at least the ones I know) all eat pork.

Yes, sure.

Skerdilaid
09-02-2018, 05:27 PM
I think you mean his fathers balls. Sperm does not reside in the breastices. Lol.

He is not that young lol, he was few years old then according to some stories he told in the past.

HELLBANIAN
09-02-2018, 06:29 PM
Hence why I call you unstable, you forget what you even did yesterday let alone few years ago. Reason I contacted your cousin you imbecile is because you yourself asked me to look into your fis, because remember, you had no idea what fis you belong to. And no, I never insulted you afterwards. In fact I kept my conversation with him to myself, and deemed him unstable too from there on :)

Man, you're a very good liar. You were mentioning my siblings and everything. I never did you anything personally. But you were constantly dick riding that dude kastrioti1443 at that time which I have already proof for. And bothering me over some forum.

I never told you to contact my relatives, I would of done that myself and I did. And found it out. Now I got that Herr Abubu dude mentioning my real name here thanks to that guy Fustan. I also know their names but I'm not that low to involve people's families or mention their name in public here.

you said you were gonna look into a Serbian book to see if my family is mentioned settling in Kosova supposedly and turned out it wasn't.

As for that other guy being unstable, I bet maybe he told you to fuck off. But you would all suck his dick for his Northern blonde look because that is what you worship. See again how you're spreading lies about people without him being able to defend himself. I wonder what he would say if I went and asked him. Always two sides of a story.

Scenario : Some random dude messages me on Facebook asking about my fis

I can only imagine...

Skerdilaid
09-02-2018, 06:38 PM
Man, you're a very good liar. You were mentioning my siblings and everything. I never did you anything personally. But you were constantly dick riding that dude kastrioti1443 at that time which I have already proof for. And bothering me over some forum.

I never told you to contact my relatives, I would of done that myself and I did. And found it out.

you said you were gonna look into a Serbian book to see if my family is mentioned settling in Kosova supposedly and turned out it wasn't.

I am a good liar?

Man think back, use your head. I never mentioned any of your siblings. We had few disagreements when you first joined but all was settled when you told me where you’re from and who you’re - this was way before you ever tested. I contacted your cousin only afer you tested and asked me to look into your fis.

All I did was just asked him if he knew his fis since he seemed mature (in his 40s or something). Nothing unsual for our project and how we Albos interact in general. Get off your high horse, because I don’t give a shit to harras anyone let alone your lame ass.

HELLBANIAN
09-02-2018, 06:44 PM

I'm sure you were. I guess they were burried in a Christian or Atheistic way.

Herr Abubu said the same thing. There is a picture of Adem drinking and celebrating new years eve. All Albanian Muslims I know celebrate new years eve. They still held Muslim cultural aspects and celebrated bajram and ramazan.

What we know for sure is that the Jasharis were not Orthogay such as yourself. You pretty much rejected bajram and every other cultural aspect in favour of becoming an Orthogay. And now you're projecting.

Skerdilaid
09-02-2018, 06:50 PM
No, guy seemed like uneducated hillbilly - so I left it at that. I am mentioning this since you’re bringing it up, because it’s not in my nature to talk of others.

HELLBANIAN
09-02-2018, 06:51 PM
I am a good liar?

Man think back, use your head. I never mentioned any of your siblings. We had few disagreements when you first joined but all was settled when you told me where you’re from and who you are - this was way before you ever tested. I contacted your cousin only afer you tested and asked me to look into your fis.

All I did was just asked him if he knew his fis since he seemed mature (in his 40s or something). Nothing unsual for our project and how we Albos interact in general. Get off your high horse, because I don’t give a shit to harras anyone let alone your lame ass.

Again you're lying.

It was before I tested or showed my face here. And you mentioned my sister for example. And I never gave you permission for anything. It almost sounded to me like you scrolled through my relatives the way you insulted me.

You're the one who's forgotten what you did. I would never mention your sister, dude. I'm not that low. How is it possible to be so low to involve someone's families.

Skerdilaid
09-02-2018, 06:54 PM
Whatever dude, it’s ponitless talking to you. Sic thojne shqiptarqe, me ra me femije qohesh i lagt (pshurrt). So I regret ever talking to you.

Continue with your charade

HELLBANIAN
09-02-2018, 06:54 PM
No, guy seemed uneducated hillbilly - so I left it at that. I am mentioning this since you’re bringing it up, because it’s not in my nature to talk of others.

Nah, he's a cool guy and has 100 TIMES more balls than any internet warrior here. He doesnt know anything about DNA or any of that shit and might not know his fis. Doesn't make him uneducated. If anything it's best that way.

HELLBANIAN
09-02-2018, 06:55 PM
Whatever dude, it’s ponitless talking to you. Sic thojne shqiptarqe, me ra me femije qohesh i lagt (pshurrt). So I regret ever talking to you.

Continue with your charade

I regret not taking screenshots and saving them when It all happened.

Skerdilaid
09-02-2018, 07:03 PM
Nah, he's a cool guy and has 100 TIMES more balls than any internet warrior here. He doesnt know anything about DNA or any of that shit and might not know his fis. Doesn't make him uneducated. If anything it's best that way.

OK

HELLBANIAN
09-02-2018, 07:23 PM
I regret ever talking to you too. When I first joined here I should of kept to myself of course but what's done is done.