PDA

View Full Version : Ask to muslins members: Is there a sense of unity among people from muslim world?

Catarinense1998
09-01-2018, 09:44 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVh23nKsc23HVSZOvNInxLt43GgCGOI xb8vm0cyhgHVOPgL6lQ

Catarinense1998
09-01-2018, 09:46 PM
In Catholic world, this sense of unity doesnt exist of sure.

StonyArabia
09-02-2018, 05:45 AM
To extent there is. There is an Islamic spirit of you will that extends from Morocco to Indonesia especially among the religious people. However there is a lot of sectarianism within the Mideast to, such in Syria, Iraq, and Iran and even Turkey.

Marmara
09-02-2018, 06:18 AM
Yes there is. Especially in Turkey.

itilvolga
09-02-2018, 06:37 AM
Yes, ummah mentality

canadienne
09-02-2018, 06:43 AM
In Turkey, many people just cultural muslim. 50/50

I think we don't need any union like that. Muslim world need science and education. Like good old days...

But many muslim(!) countries war with other muslim countries. Also they support terrorism in opponent muslim countries like Saudi Arabia...

Different sect, different mind.

Also in middle eastern, i trust just Turkey and Israel relationship.

onetwopunch
09-02-2018, 07:08 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVh23nKsc23HVSZOvNInxLt43GgCGOI xb8vm0cyhgHVOPgL6lQ

No. There never was and there will never be unity. Same way there will be unity in Christianity.

Borealis
09-02-2018, 07:15 AM
Yes there is. You just have to go to a friday sermon in any mosque in the west to see this. They will talk about the suffering of Muslims around the world, from Burma to Syria to Chechnya.

renaissance12
09-02-2018, 07:32 AM
Iran vs Saudi Arabia could explain better than 1000 words..

Iranians are indoeuropean and they speak indoeruopean Language Saudi are 100%semitic .. and they speak arabic Language

Iran Shia .... Saudi Sunni

Catarinense1998
09-02-2018, 02:54 PM

Iranians are indoeuropean and they speak indoeruopean Language Saudi are 100%semitic .. and they speak arabic Language

Exactly. Shia vs sunnis explain very well this trouble.

Catarinense1998
09-02-2018, 03:39 PM
Yes there is. Especially in Turkey.

Do are you trolling? Accordding your comments in other threads, I guess you dislike it.

juliachild
09-02-2018, 04:49 PM
Exactly. Shia vs sunnis explain very well this trouble.

what evidence you have that Islam can unite itself even if there was NO Shia and Sunni divide

Islam has become a corrupt entity ( clerics) and its followers, for the most part, have clung to ideas that are hurting their societies rather than helping them.

In many ways, the Islamic world is very much like Medieval Europe. Islam is a dead religion and a negative force until it reforms itself.

Fibonacci
09-02-2018, 06:29 PM

Forget this sunni shia garbage. It is my dream for Islam to be completely wiped off in Iran. In the next 50 years, Islam will cease to exist as a significant part of Iran's identity. The Iranian youth today is mainly sick of islam, let alone the sunni shia fued.
In the western world, you are more likely to run into an Iranian christian or atheist than an Iranian Muslim. At the end of the day, you don't have to worry about the suadi / Iran fued because when the islamic regime falls, there won't be any islam to base Iran's identity on. Iran will most likely ignore the entire middle east, except maybe for Israel which Iranians have no problems with. A good portion of the Israeli population is Iranian Jewish. Israelis themselves are aware of Iranian/Jewish history and honor Irans ancient past. Iran doesn't need to have any relationship with the middle East.

StonyArabia
09-03-2018, 01:45 AM
Forget this sunni shia garbage. It is my dream for Islam to be completely wiped off in Iran. In the next 50 years, Islam will cease to exist as a significant part of Iran's identity. The Iranian youth today is mainly sick of islam, let alone the sunni shia fued.
In the western world, you are more likely to run into an Iranian christian or atheist than an Iranian Muslim. At the end of the day, you don't have to worry about the suadi / Iran fued because when the islamic regime falls, there won't be any islam to base Iran's identity on. Iran will most likely ignore the entire middle east, except maybe for Israel which Iranians have no problems with. A good portion of the Israeli population is Iranian Jewish. Israelis themselves are aware of Iranian/Jewish history and honor Irans ancient past. Iran doesn't need to have any relationship with the middle East.

Iran will always have a place in the Mideast. It will always try to meddle with Iraq

Fibonacci
09-04-2018, 09:50 PM
Iran will always have a place in the Mideast. It will always try to meddle with Iraq

Not really. It depends on what kind of leader gets a hold of Iran. If the leader doesn't give a shit about Islam then they won't bother spreading shiasm to other me countries.

Incal
10-02-2018, 05:42 AM
From what I've seen, they normally dislike each other but they have a common stance against external "threats" (Christians, the US, the West, etc...).

Sent from my PRO 7 using Tapatalk