PDA

View Full Version : Morbidly obese man dead after 2 straight years in same chair

Adalwolf
04-06-2011, 12:44 AM
A morbidly obese man is dead after he was found fused to a chair that he had been stuck on for two years.

The 43-year-old man from Bellaire, Ohio, was discovered unconscious on Sunday by his girlfriend.

Emergency crews had to pry him free, as his skin was stuck to the recliner with urine, feces and maggots.

Local reports say one officer threw away his uniform because the conditions were so putrid.

"The living room where the man lived in his chair was very filthy, very deplorable. It's unbelievable that somebody lives in conditions like that," Jim Chase, a code enforcer, told local news station WTRF.

A hole was cut in the wall of the home to remove the heavy man.

Officials said his girlfriend, who lived with him along with another roommate, told investigators she fed the man in his chair, as he complained of leg pain.

The unidentified man was transported to hospital in critical condition, where he later died.

:eek: Brutal!

http://www.torontosun.com/news/world/2011/03/30/17815361.html

Baron Samedi
04-06-2011, 03:18 PM
Cool story, bro.

Cato
04-06-2011, 03:28 PM
What a slovenly wretch.

Lars
04-06-2011, 03:30 PM
http://www.w00tonomy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/mr-creosote.jpg

Bloodeagle
04-06-2011, 03:36 PM
Disgusting, sad and funny all at the same time. :confused:

Heimmacht
04-06-2011, 04:40 PM
Well that shows that his fellow roommates IQ's are no higher then that of a goldfish..

Ivanushka-supertzar
04-06-2011, 05:05 PM
Most weird thing about this is what he had a girlfriend.

heathen_son
04-06-2011, 09:06 PM

There is hope for us all.

la bombe
04-06-2011, 09:10 PM

There is hope for us all.

Mexico's fattest man, Manuel Uribe, is married

http://www.hollywoodcelebgossips.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/manuel-uribe-claudia-solis-photo.jpg
http://www.waagacusub.net/images/Ninka%20dunida%20ugu%20buuran.jpg

Adalwolf
04-06-2011, 09:12 PM
His family must be filthy rich.

Talvi
04-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Wasnt there a Nip/Tuck episode once like this?

Bard
04-06-2011, 09:52 PM
I want to see the pictures.

Magister Eckhart
04-06-2011, 10:17 PM
His family must be filthy rich.

If you're referring to the Mexican, I'm sure you have the filthy part right.

Baron Samedi
04-07-2011, 12:19 AM

http://rupyb.com/images/gallery/rupy/118_I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Great Dane
04-07-2011, 12:36 AM
Officials said his girlfriend, who lived with him along with another roommate, told investigators she fed the man in his chair, as he complained of leg pain.

Maybe she shouldn't have fed him. Then he would have lost weight, the leg pain would have went away, the leg pain must have been weight related. He would have had to get up to eat and get exercise in the process. And how does someone afford to eat and keep a roof over their head if they won't get out of their chair?

Adalwolf
04-07-2011, 01:22 AM

Hah! Except that to have eaten that much food, he must be relatively secure financial wise.

Franz
04-07-2011, 02:02 AM
It's unbelievable that someone can shit and piss in the same chair for two years. I read elsewhere he used a blanket to cover himself from the landlord.

Bloodeagle
04-07-2011, 04:52 AM

http://www.hollywoodcelebgossips.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/manuel-uribe-claudia-solis-photo.jpg
http://www.waagacusub.net/images/Ninka%20dunida%20ugu%20buuran.jpg

This guy doesn't seem to be anatomically correct, for one thing, he appears to have tits and another butt in the front. :eek:

SwordoftheVistula
04-07-2011, 07:34 AM
And how does someone afford to eat

Food Stamps

and keep a roof over their head

Section 8 housing vouchers

if they won't get out of their chair?

This qualifies him for Social Security Disability, which in turn qualifies him for the above two programs.

Ivanushka-supertzar
04-07-2011, 07:44 AM
This guy doesn't seem to be anatomically correct, for one thing, he appears to have tits and another butt in the front. :eek:

Seriously how can someone be that fat? This guy needs a doctor not a wife.

Bloodeagle
04-07-2011, 07:54 AM
Seriously how can someone be that fat? This guy needs a doctor not a wife.

He must be wealthy, and it's not like he can chase after his wife to make sure she is being faithful. ;)

Great Dane
04-08-2011, 01:18 AM

http://www.waagacusub.net/images/Ninka%20dunida%20ugu%20buuran.jpgHe looks feminine. It is not just the man boobs but his face looks fem. Fat causes estrogen levels to rise, I don't remember why, but it causes obese men to look feminine. Is sexual intercourse possible for someone that obese?:confused:

la bombe
04-08-2011, 01:31 AM
Fat causes estrogen levels to rise, I don't remember why, but it causes obese men to look feminine.

Well women also naturally have higher fat levels than men and fat usually drowns out men's sharp, masculine features and creates a more feminine facial appearance. That's also why fat women can have "pretty faces" whereas fat men are almost never perceived as being facially attractive. Men just aren't built to handle higher fat percentages.

SwordoftheVistula
04-08-2011, 07:55 AM
s sexual intercourse possible for someone that obese?

Highly doubtful, and that's probably one of the reasons she sticks with im :D

Kazimiera
03-26-2012, 01:24 AM
I have seen a case such as this, although the woman was not as large as the man in question here.

I'd just finished my paramedic course and it was my very first day in the field. And we get called to a similar situation such as this. The woman was not only grossly obese but also had pemphigus. Her entire back had almost grown into and fused with the mattress she was lying on. In order to lift her from the bed onto the stretcher we had to literally tear her from the bed.

It was terrible and I felt incredibly sorry for her. What makes me very angry though, is that this does not happen overnight. Same with the man in this thread. You don't wake up one morning being fused to your bed or chair. This takes time and is pure neglect on the part of the family who have been watching this happen. First you let them literally rot away by turning a blind eye and then one day you decide to phone the emergency hotline. Doesn't make sense.

Supreme American
03-26-2012, 01:29 AM
I have seen a case such as this, although the woman was not as large as the man in question here.

The few paraplegics I've seen also don't self-care very well. They tend to have huge tunneling decubes, so deep in one case a nurse with a small hand inserted her hand up to her wrist. The decubes were so bad the whole room reeked with them. One guy had multiple tunneling decubes and it looked like a shark took a bite out of his ass.

Supreme American
03-26-2012, 01:32 AM
He looks feminine. It is not just the man boobs but his face looks fem. Fat causes estrogen levels to rise, I don't remember why, but it causes obese men to look feminine. Is sexual intercourse possible for someone that obese?:confused:

If she can find it, it's going to be filthy and covered in fungus.

Supreme American
03-26-2012, 01:36 AM
Maybe she shouldn't have fed him. Then he would have lost weight, the leg pain would have went away, the leg pain must have been weight related. He would have had to get up to eat and get exercise in the process. And how does someone afford to eat and keep a roof over their head if they won't get out of their chair?

With chronic leg pain, an ambulance should have been called.

Supreme American
03-26-2012, 01:37 AM
Well women also naturally have higher fat levels than men and fat usually drowns out men's sharp, masculine features and creates a more feminine facial appearance. That's also why fat women can have "pretty faces" whereas fat men are almost never perceived as being facially attractive. Men just aren't built to handle higher fat percentages.

I've seen some overweight men who weren't too bad in the face but you could tell if they were thin they'd probably be gorgeous.

Kazimiera
03-26-2012, 01:37 AM
The few paraplegics I've seen also don't self-care very well. They tend to have huge tunneling decubes, so deep in one case a nurse with a small hand inserted her hand up to her wrist. The decubes were so bad the whole room reeked with them. One guy had multiple tunneling decubes and it looked like a shark took a bite out of his ass.

I always have to ask "Where is the family?" Unless they have no olfactory sense someone MUST have noticed that something is amiss.

This is one of the reasons why I do psychiatry.

GeistFaust
03-26-2012, 01:41 AM
This is disgusting and very sad, but it all is very reflective of the society we live in. The consumption of all or the over-emphasizing of material good in relation to self is self-alienating.

Its paints a dark and nihilistic picture from which it seems there is no escape, and this is man when his passions and instincts consume him in the most vulgar of manners. Its hard to contemplate oneself out of this nihilistic picture without self-alienating, which leads one to the insignificance of life's meaning.

That said its not right to despair on life, but to continually and constantly trying to find new meanings and to re-create ourselves within the context of our imagination and instinct in a positive and sociable manner.

Caismeachd
03-26-2012, 04:00 AM
:eek: Brutal!

http://www.torontosun.com/news/world/2011/03/30/17815361.html

A) How did he pay for his cost of living if he was only capable of sitting in a chair for 2 years straight?

B) How did he have a girlfriend?

I guess anything is possible and this is an example of that.

Ah, isn't Sun a fake tabloid paper?

Purohit ji
08-18-2017, 06:09 PM
lol

Oneeye
08-18-2017, 06:23 PM
This maggot infested corpse had a girlfriend. Incels have no legit excuse.

Peterski
08-18-2017, 06:24 PM
A) How did he pay for his cost of living if he was only capable of sitting in a chair for 2 years straight?

B) How did he have a girlfriend?

A) His girlfriend paid for his costs of living.

B) He had a girlfriend to pay for his costs.

Purohit ji
08-18-2017, 06:26 PM

we dont know how his girlfriend looks.

Dandelion
08-18-2017, 06:27 PM
Boogie is still alive!

wvwvw
08-18-2017, 06:30 PM
There's no excuse for people who allow themselves to get that fat.

wvwvw
08-18-2017, 06:32 PM

Except they never had a sexual relationship, and his gf was probably as fat as he.

Oneeye
08-18-2017, 08:22 PM
we dont know how his girlfriend looks.

Still a gf. xD

Dandelion
08-18-2017, 08:27 PM
The smell must've been horrible.

Purohit ji
08-19-2017, 06:08 AM
Still a gf. xD
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0f/cd/e3/0fcde33884e13a722838f432f0d3baed.jpg

PixieDust
08-19-2017, 06:15 AM
A hole was cut into the wall? Well, not many get to walk through a wall. Or dragged idk whavr.

Queenmab
08-19-2017, 06:24 AM
What a horrible life he must have had. Shame on the other people who shared his home for not getting him help sooner. :/

Oneeye
08-19-2017, 03:51 PM
What a horrible life he must have had. Shame on the other people who shared his home for not getting him help sooner. :/

You're my fav new troll.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-19-2017, 03:53 PM
And he had a girlfriend. There is hope for all of you here.