PDA

View Full Version : Palestinians or ethnic Iranians. Which one is darker overall?

cyberlorian
09-04-2018, 01:30 AM
Ethnic Iranians = exception dingly Iranian Turks, Iranian Arabs, etc.

StonyArabia
09-04-2018, 01:34 AM
Palestinians are darker

Hadouken
09-04-2018, 01:35 AM
but Toppo900 !!!!!

Kukushka
09-04-2018, 01:37 AM
THe lightest arab ive seen is a palestian girl. But other palestians look nafri/egypstians. Theyre diverse ppl.
A few even black.
I think we can say that palis may be much lighter AND darker than regular persians because of their variation.

cyberlorian
09-04-2018, 01:41 AM
Palestinians are darker

THe lightest arab ive seen is a palestian girl. But other palestians look nafri/egypstians. Theyre diverse ppl.
A few even black.
I think we can say that palis may be much lighter AND darker than regular persians because of their variation.

I guess, Iranians are mostly darker than Syrians and Lebanese. Palestinians might be on pair with Iranians. Iraqis, Jordianians, Yemenis and Gulf Arabs are mostly darker than Iranians.

Kukushka
09-04-2018, 01:44 AM
I guess, Iranians are mostly darker than Syrians and Lebanese. Palestinians might be on pair with Iranians. Iraqis, Jordianians, Yemenis and Gulf Arabs are mostly darker than Iranians.

Yes but all those groups a mixed. Palis especialky. Some black slave descendants but also bosniak descendats.

Hadouken
09-04-2018, 01:45 AM

iranians are not darker than syrians and lebanese . for the 100th time now idiot

cyberlorian
09-04-2018, 01:46 AM
iranians are not darker than syrians and lebanese . for the 100th time now idiot

Is it the other way around? I do not think so.

Hadouken
09-04-2018, 01:47 AM
Is it the other way around? I do not think so.

very similar

MEDACHE
09-04-2018, 01:52 AM
15% south asian vs 15% SSA

dno

cyberlorian
09-04-2018, 01:52 AM
very similar

Syrians and Lebanese might be slightly lighter pigmented.

cyberlorian
09-04-2018, 01:53 AM
15% south asian vs 15% SSA

dno

Palestinians do not score 15 percent SSA. They score around 7-8 percent.

cyberlorian
09-04-2018, 10:38 AM
Bump.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

MEDACHE
09-04-2018, 11:53 AM

close enough

Lauχum
09-04-2018, 12:15 PM

More like 5.4%

"distance%=2.1402"
Palestinian
Levant_BA_South,67
Armenia_MLBA,27.6
Yoruba,5.4

Lauχum
09-04-2018, 12:18 PM
I think Palestinians are darker btw.

cyberlorian
09-04-2018, 12:20 PM
I think Palestinians are darker btw.

What about Syrians and Lebanese? I think Iranians are darker than both. What do you think?

Lauχum
09-04-2018, 12:34 PM
What about Syrians and Lebanese? I think Iranians are darker than both. What do you think?

I'd put Lebanese and Syrians on par with Iranians in terms of pigmentation.

Levant15
09-04-2018, 06:48 PM
I think Iranians, Lebanese, and Palestinians Christians are similar on average. Palestinian Muslims are all over thr place but they're darker on average

Palestinian Christians and Iranians do have some people on the darker spectrum that hardly show up among Lebanese.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

Zroota
09-05-2018, 01:03 AM
Palestinians are darker.

Fibonacci
09-05-2018, 01:13 AM
Ethnic Iranians = exception dingly Iranian Turks, Iranian Arabs, etc.

Iranian turks are turkified Iranians and caucasians if you didn't know.... We are aware that we are related to Iranians but not culturally. My neighbor was an Iranian turk but with Georgian ancestry. There are Kurds and as well as other caspian Iranians tribes clustered within the Turkic community in Iran and the Republic.

Dragoon
09-05-2018, 01:14 AM
Would the original Iranians (before the Arab invasions) have looked lighter or darker?
Also would the original/older Arabs have been light or darker than present?
Or simply both looked similar even 1000 years ago?

cyberlorian
09-05-2018, 01:23 AM
Would the original Iranians (before the Arab invasions) have looked lighter or darker?

There are some thnic Arabs in Iran but I think original Iranians were not darker or lighter than today's.

NSXD60
09-05-2018, 03:48 AM
They are equally dark.

MysteriousWays
09-05-2018, 04:04 AM
Palestinians by a little, but both of course, have wide ranges of extremes.

Gangrel
09-05-2018, 04:04 AM
Palestinians of course

Decius
09-05-2018, 04:12 AM
Palestinians by far

Kamal900
09-05-2018, 06:27 AM
Palestinians by a little, but both of course, have wide ranges of extremes.

Agreed.

FinalFlash
09-05-2018, 06:37 AM
If those Palestinians are accurately depicted on that Jew Cory's videos on YouTube, then I'd say Iranians are lighter on average. Probably more on par with Lebs and Syrians if not lighter.

Kamal900
09-05-2018, 06:38 AM
If those Palestinians are accurately depicted on that Jew Cory's videos on YouTube, then I'd say Iranians are lighter on average. Probably more on par with Lebs and Syrians if not lighter.

Agreed. We're one of the most darkest people in west asia.

FinalFlash
09-05-2018, 07:26 AM
Agreed. We're one of the most darkest people in west asia.

Yes. Still though, you guys, along with Syrians and Lebs can produce some Greekish or Italian looking individuals too.

Kamal900
09-05-2018, 07:33 AM
Yes. Still though, you guys, along with Syrians and Lebs can produce some Greekish or Italian looking individuals too.

Would I and my big brother pass in Greece or Italy?
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?257056-Reclassify-my-big-brother-and-me

Lauχum
09-05-2018, 07:35 AM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?257056-Reclassify-my-big-brother-and-me

Yes

FinalFlash
09-05-2018, 07:38 AM

Yes. Greece, Italy, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Malta, the North Caucasus, and possibly the Balkans too. Both of you dont strike me as typical Levantines tbh.

Papastratosels26
09-05-2018, 04:53 PM
Iranians

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Fibonacci
09-05-2018, 09:59 PM
Iranians

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

That's very surprising because Greek historians claimed that Persians were lighter than Greeks themselves or at least the same skintone. LOL

Fibonacci
09-05-2018, 10:02 PM
Iranians are by far lighter than many Syrians and Palestinians who are on average much more dark tham their neighbors. Ive seen Palestinians all over the news. Iranians and Syrians are probably the same but Iranians can be much lighter.

When Europeans travel to Iran and take selfies with the locals, you can see that many times the Europeans fit in with the locals due to similarities in their skintones. Iranians can be as pale as Europeans but with a yellow undertone.

Borealis
09-05-2018, 10:05 PM
Iranians are by far lighter than many Syrians and Palestinians who are on average much more dark tham their neighbors. Ive seen Palestinians all over the news. Iranians and Syrians are probably the same but Iranians can be much lighter.

When Europeans travel to Iran and take selfies with the locals, you can see that many times the Europeans fit in with the locals due to similarities in their skintones. Iranians can be as pale as Europeans but with a yellow undertone.

That's not correct at all. I have never seen a Persian that passes as European, I have seen many, many Syrians who do though. You can argue about Jordanians, Palestinians, and Iraqis but can we just admit Syrians and Lebanese are on a different level-everyone with eyes can see that.

Iranians are really something in between Syrians and Iraqis in terms of pigmentation.

Borealis
09-05-2018, 10:17 PM

The Arab invasion of Iran left a negligible genetic impact on Iranians. They'd have looked the same.

Fibonacci
09-06-2018, 04:39 AM
That's not correct at all. I have never seen a Persian that passes as European, I have seen many, many Syrians who do though. You can argue about Jordanians, Palestinians, and Iraqis but can we just admit Syrians and Lebanese are on a different level-everyone with eyes can see that.

Iranians are really something in between Syrians and Iraqis in terms of pigmentation.

That's literally because some Syrians have 20-40% European ancestry. Do people even know what they're talking about now adays? Does anyone on this forum know any history? Syria has been the first country every European group has settled in on their way to the middle east. Templars, Greeks, Romans, French and English. Many Syrians are descendants of Greek, Roman and templar soldiers because they settled in Syria and most likely lived their entire lives there. No wonder. Iranians don't have the European ancestry that some Syrians do. Find me an actual Mesopotamian Syrian then we can talk. Not some European mutt

Re read my statement again there buddy. Some Europeans who travel to Iran sometimes fit in with the locals in terms of SKINTONE. Not phenotype. Therefore it has nothing to do with Persians passing as Europeans. Even so, there are indeed Persians who can pass for southern Europeans. There are also lighter Iranians who can pass for central Europeans. Ive seen it all. Syrians have a higher chance of passing in Europe due to their European ancestry. But still, many Syrians look very native to the middle East. The blue eyed, blonde Syrians are hardly native to the middle East because Syria is a massive flat hot desert. You don't expect to find blondes and blue eyes in Syria. It is the middle east

cyberlorian
09-09-2018, 10:07 PM
That's literally because some Syrians have 20-40% European ancestry. Do people even know what they're talking about now adays? Does anyone on this forum know any history? Syria has been the first country every European group has settled in on their way to the middle east. Templars, Greeks, Romans, French and English. Many Syrians are descendants of Greek, Roman and templar soldiers because they settled in Syria and most likely lived their entire lives there. No wonder. Iranians don't have the European ancestry that some Syrians do. Find me an actual Mesopotamian Syrian then we can talk. Not some European mutt

Re read my statement again there buddy. Some Europeans who travel to Iran sometimes fit in with the locals in terms of SKINTONE. Not phenotype. Therefore it has nothing to do with Persians passing as Europeans. Even so, there are indeed Persians who can pass for southern Europeans. There are also lighter Iranians who can pass for central Europeans. Ive seen it all. Syrians have a higher chance of passing in Europe due to their European ancestry. But still, many Syrians look very native to the middle East. The blue eyed, blonde Syrians are hardly native to the middle East because Syria is a massive flat hot desert. You don't expect to find blondes and blue eyes in Syria. It is the middle east

Iranians are usually darker than Syrians.

Dragoon
09-09-2018, 11:24 PM
The Arab invasion of Iran left a negligible genetic impact on Iranians. They'd have looked the same.

Explain this:

...an Iranian native’s genetic composition is 56 percent Arabian , 4 percent Eastern Africa, 2 percent Northern Africa, 4 percent Central Asia, 6 percent Asia Minor and 2 percent from Southern Europe and Southern Asia each (According to Geographic Project).

http://realiran.org/national-geographic-iranian-natives-genetic-makeup-is-56-percent-arabian/

zarzian
09-09-2018, 11:35 PM
Explain this:

...an Iranian native’s genetic composition is 56 percent Arabian , 4 percent Eastern Africa, 2 percent Northern Africa, 4 percent Central Asia, 6 percent Asia Minor and 2 percent from Southern Europe and Southern Asia each (According to Geographic Project).

http://realiran.org/national-geographic-iranian-natives-genetic-makeup-is-56-percent-arabian/

THis is a propaganda piece done by the Saudi funded Al - Arabyia, the original NatGeo article is quite different https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/

There is no Arabian Genetic component anyway, Arabs are just mixtures of different populations such as Natufians, Iran Chalcolithic types etc.

Dragoon
09-09-2018, 11:39 PM
THis is a propaganda piece done by the Saudi funded Al - Arabyia, the original NatGeo article is quite different https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations/

There is no Arabian Genetic component anyway, Arabs are just mixtures of different populations such as Natufians, Iran Chalcolithic types etc.

Ah I see. Maybe the website had an agenda and changed Southwest Asian to mean "only Arab".

This makes more sense:

the 42% Mediterranean and 42% Southwest Asian components found in our reference Iranian population reflect these ancient patterns. The 8% Northern European percentage is representative of some interaction with European populations, either via populations to the west, or from migrations through the steppe zone to the east. The 5% Northeast Asian component likely arrived via the migrations of groups originating in that region, such as the Turks and Mongols. The Silk Road also may have served to disperse east Asian genetic patterns further to the west.

cyberlorian
09-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Explain this:

Because they did not put any Iranian admixture component. In the same test, Altai people score 18 percent North European. In other words, the admixture components are few and are arbitrarily chosen.

Borealis
09-09-2018, 11:48 PM
Explain this:

National Geographic DNA reports are complete crap.

cyberlorian
09-13-2018, 12:07 PM

Syria has more percentage of blondes percentage of and blue eyes than Iran.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1432149905370.png