PDA

View Full Version : Classify My Father

Bornoz
09-06-2018, 08:10 PM
------------

Marmara
09-06-2018, 08:14 PM
I'm inclined to say Caspid but i don't know exactly what it stands for.

Bornoz
09-06-2018, 08:17 PM
I'm inclined to say Caspid but i don't know exactly what it stands for.

O_o

CommonSense
09-06-2018, 10:36 PM
Turanid. There is probably a Med component as well.

Bornoz
09-06-2018, 10:53 PM
He literally have no Asiatic influence imo.
I mean if he was Italian nobody would relate him with an Asiatic phenotype. I have seen many times that people with Asiatic influences classified as irrevelant phenotypes.
La Casa De Papel Tokyo is a great example

CommonSense
09-06-2018, 10:58 PM
I mean if he was Italian nobody would relate him with an Asiatic phenotype. I have seen many times that people with Asiatic influences classified as irrevelant phenotypes.

Disagree. I thought he was some kind of Latino, untill I saw that you were the OP xD

Rgvgjhvv
09-06-2018, 11:02 PM

One of my biggest pet peeves I've developed since joining this forum lol. Drives me bananas

Bornoz
09-06-2018, 11:02 PM
Disagree. I thought he was some kind of Latino, untill I saw that you were the OP xD

Don't know if you remember this guy but is he looking less Asiatic influenced compared to my father?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?256106-In-which-countries-can-my-brother-pass

Or is member Vojnik looking less Asiatic influenced?

I think this is so hypocrite. And my father is not even a Turk :lol:

CommonSense
09-06-2018, 11:08 PM
Don't know if you remember this guy but is he looking less Asiatic influenced compared to my father?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?256106-In-which-countries-can-my-brother-pass

He doesn't need to be a Turk to have asiatic influence, many other people can be Turanid. Safinator's brother is just Mediterranean and Vojnik is Dinaro-Pontid and extremely caucasoid-looking...there are no similarities between them and your dad. I was being honest when I said that I thought he was from Latin America at first glance.

Bornoz
09-06-2018, 11:10 PM
Whatever

Vojnik
09-06-2018, 11:39 PM

I think much less. Go look at my pics on this forum. I look very different to your Dad. We only need to start at the scull shape. Your father's face is extremely square.

Zroota
09-07-2018, 01:04 AM
Dinaro-Med or maybe more Anatolid (need more pics to determine this).

I do agree that he has no noticeable Asiatic influence. At least not in that pic. I do remember you looking pretty Turanid though.

Hadouken
09-07-2018, 03:18 AM
Post a newer pic of him . I remember you posted a newer pic where looked very kurdiah

Bornoz
09-07-2018, 07:49 AM
I think much less. Go look at my pics on this forum. I look very different to your Dad. We only need to start at the scull shape. Your father's face is extremely square.

I didn't say you look alike my dad already. I only said that you are looking more Asiatic influenced compared to my father but you are ''Med'' or something like that because of you are Macedonian but my dad is Turanid..
That headshape is one of the things that makes him a good looking guy already. Even in the 56 y.o

Bornoz
09-07-2018, 07:50 AM
Post a newer pic of him . I remember you posted a newer pic where looked very kurdiah

KURDİAHH!!
Yok başka foto moto

Impaler
09-07-2018, 07:53 AM

What's the ethnicity of your father?

Bornoz
09-07-2018, 07:54 AM
What's the ethnicity of your father?

Kurdish

Kukushka
09-07-2018, 07:56 AM
Iranian/Azeri was my first tought. Make sense since he is kurd I guess.

Vojnik
09-07-2018, 07:57 AM
I didn't say you look alike my dad already. I only said that you are looking more Asiatic influenced compared to my father but you are ''Med'' or something like that because of you are Macedonian but my dad is Turanid..
That headshape is one of the things that makes him a good looking guy already. Even in the 56 y.o

More Asiatic? you are saying it as if i look Asiatic or something. First time im hearing this.

And i never commented on you dads looks. I just said he has a square head.

What is your father anyway if he's not Turkish? He definitely looks more Asiatic then me. But why is that a problem for you?

https://scontent.fsyd3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/11988685_10207007163571474_8385325705460119453_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=ad0f42f9b17175ad01313a0b0148fd49&oe=5C2F53EA

StonyArabia
09-07-2018, 07:58 AM
Med, I don't see any Asiatic elements can pass all over the Med world

Vojnik
09-07-2018, 08:00 AM
Not sure why Proud Human singles me out to try justify his agenda.

arkas
09-07-2018, 08:02 AM
Proto Iranid + minor Turanid influence

Bornoz
09-07-2018, 08:05 AM
More Asiatic? you are saying it as if i look Asiatic or something. First time im hearing this.

And i never commented on you dads looks. I just said he has a square head.

What is your father anyway if he's not Turkish? He definitely looks more Asiatic then me. But why is that a problem for you?

You clearly look a lot more Asian influenced than him. I have never said it is a problem for me. The problem is, people are making their classifications according to nationality in Apricity. I opened a thread for him in another forum a while ago, an Italian guy said ''I can swear that he is an Italian. He is looking like early age Latin elites''

He has no Asiatic influence

Vojnik
09-07-2018, 08:07 AM
Whatever proud human. you have problems buddy.

Bornoz
09-07-2018, 08:07 AM
Not sure why Proud Human singles me out to try justify his agenda.

Not sure why did you offended by anything that I said. I also have Asiatic influence and I am pretty cool about it. Do you think is it something bad?

Vojnik
09-07-2018, 08:09 AM
Not sure why did you offended by anything that I said. I also have Asiatic influence and I am pretty cool about it. Do you think is it something bad?

No. But never have a been told that i have asiatic. Not in real life, not in this forum, and does not reflect my dna. You are using me as a tool.

Bornoz
09-07-2018, 08:12 AM
No. But never have a been told that i have asiatic. Not in real life, not in this forum, and does not reflect my dna. You are using me as a tool.

I am not using you as a tool. I am not attacking you. You are one of the few members I respect in here due to having a brain. I am just giving your name to explain how absurd the situation is. You are not Asiatic influenced already. Just like my father. They are seeing Turanid everywhere in this forum. That's what I am trying to tell.

Cansel
09-07-2018, 08:19 AM
Med with little Amerindian influence i think

arkas
09-07-2018, 08:20 AM
Agree, passes north iran.

Well, I have no idea if he passes but I am just basing it off of this. http://humanphenotypes.net/ProtoIranid.html

Bornoz
09-07-2018, 08:21 AM
I think clear med.

Marmara
09-07-2018, 12:16 PM
He is NOT turanid.

Hadouken
09-07-2018, 12:17 PM
he is dinaric + med + robust iranid

I remember another pic of him where he is older and looks more typical kurdish but on this pic he also does look quite kurdish/mena

Zroota
09-07-2018, 12:21 PM
He doesn't, man. It's not that it's a bad or good thing. Vojnik just doesn't look Asiatic in any way or form!

Bornoz
09-07-2018, 12:42 PM
He doesn't, man. It's not that it's a bad or good thing. Vojnik just doesn't look Asiatic in any way or form!

Neither my father. I would like to take your opinion too on that btw.