PDA

View Full Version : Some Nordid and Mediterranid types. Are these information true?

cyberlorian
09-10-2018, 09:58 PM
It's been years, but I don't recall Coon ever using "East Mediterranean" as a type. Those people are all strongly Irano-Afghan (Med) with various western types mixed in.

Iran-Afghan = Easternmost, robust Med Caucasoid type that seems to haver radiated in all directions.

Pontid = Atlanto-Med mixed with Irano-Afghan, centered above the black sea.
Cappadocian = Gracile Med + Irano-Afghan.
Armenoid = Alpine + Irano-Afghan.
Nordic (!?!?) of the "Corded" variety = Old East Euro UP types mixed Irano-Afghan.

PS1: The Irano-Afghan nose is extremely distinct and seems to be the hallmark of all these types. Long, convex, with a bump the middle, and often bent to one side.
PS2: And don't flame me if you don't like these classifications because they might make you feel "less White." I just read them in a book; they are what they are.

These claims do not belong to me but belong to another user. I think, they are not true at all. What do you think?

TheMaestro
09-10-2018, 10:00 PM
Bullshit tbh.

Joso
09-10-2018, 10:04 PM
These claims do not belong to me but belong to another user. I think, they are not true at all. What do you think?

"Armenoid=Alpine + Irano-Afghan", strange, because some author said alpine is armenoid+lappid, so who isinfluenced by who?? :confused:

cyberlorian
09-10-2018, 10:06 PM
"Armenoid=Alpine + Irano-Afghan", strange, because some author said alpine is armenoid+lappid, so who isinfluenced by who?? :confused:

"Pontid = Atlanto-Med mixed with Irano-Afghan" this also sounded very weird to me.

xtal
09-10-2018, 10:06 PM
"Nordic (!?!?) of the "Corded" variety = Old East Euro UP types mixed Irano-Afghan."
"Armenoid = Alpine + Irano-Afghan."
All of these are none sense
Cappadocian? I don't know what that is!
Other's have potential to be right but not 100%

Xacal
09-10-2018, 10:07 PM
https://lh6.ggpht.com/-PXgZ1-9KKeg/UuLdROzDESI/AAAAAAAAINM/oQBPxxWkeEI/s127/2.gif

Joso
09-10-2018, 10:08 PM
"Nordic (!?!?) of the "Corded" variety = Old East Euro UP types mixed Irano-Afghan."
"Armenoid = Alpine + Irano-Afghan."
All of these are none sense
Cappadocian? I don't know what that is!
Other's have potential to be right but not 100%

As far as i know, Cappadocian med is a mix of gracile med and armenoid, with gracile med predominance

cyberlorian
09-10-2018, 10:09 PM
As far as i know, Cappadocian med is a mix of gracile med and armenoid, with gracile med predominance

Not true because Cappadocian Mediterranid have lower cephalic index than both Armenoid and Gracile Mediterranid.

cyberlorian
09-10-2018, 10:09 PM
https://lh6.ggpht.com/-PXgZ1-9KKeg/UuLdROzDESI/AAAAAAAAINM/oQBPxxWkeEI/s127/2.gif

Are you Heather Duval?

:confused:

xtal
09-10-2018, 10:10 PM
As far as i know, Cappadocian med is a mix of gracile med and armenoid, with gracile med predominanceSo what is anatolid? East med + armenoid?

happycow
09-10-2018, 10:11 PM

What a weird looking woman. Looks like a burn victim.

Joso
09-10-2018, 10:12 PM
So what is anatolid? East med + armenoid?

Anadolid=mix of armenoid with gracile med, but with armenoid predominance.
Cappadocian med= also a mix of armenoid with gracile med but with gracile med predominance.

cyberlorian
09-10-2018, 10:12 PM
So what is anatolid? East med + armenoid?

Yes. It is Armenoid with minor East Mediterranid admixture. Therefore, it gives a pseudo Dinarid look.

By the way, pseudo means "yapay". I have learned it recently. :D

cyberlorian
09-10-2018, 10:13 PM
Cappadocian med= also a mix of armenoid with gracile med but with gracile med predominance.

Completely wrong.

xtal
09-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Cappadocian med= also a mix of armenoid with gracile med but with gracile med predominance.Basically the same thing. Honestly why some anthropologist have to be such fags n give 2 different names to same thing which is actually mix of two different phenos?

Joso
09-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Completely wrong.

Explain then

xtal
09-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Yes. It is Armenoid with minor East Mediterranid admixture. Therefore, it gives a pseudo Dinarid look.

By the way, pseudo means "yapay". I have learned it recently. :DIgnore my recent post then lol

Livin
09-10-2018, 10:15 PM

Indeed!Anatolid looks like Dinarid sometimes....

cyberlorian
09-10-2018, 10:19 PM
Explain then

Cappadocid has lower cephalic index than both Gracile Mediterranid and Armenoid. If your claim was true, Cappadocid would have a higher cephalic index than Gracile Mediterranid and lower cphalic index than Armenoid, but it does not.

Anatolid = East Mediterranid (which can be interpreted as Dinarid face but dolichocephal cranium) + Armenoid.

Anatolid is more Dinarid like than Armenoid.

xtal
09-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Cappadocid has lower cephalic index than both Gracile Mediterranid and Armenoid. If your claim was true, Cappadocid would have a higher cephalic index than Gracile Mediterranid and lower cphalic index than Armenoid, but it does not.

Anatolid = East Mediterranid (which can be interpreted as Dinarid face but dolichocephal cranium) + Armenoid.

Anatolid is more Dinarid like than Armenoid.Maybe its actually dinarid+ east med? Cuz i thing anatolid is more common in ece and akdeniz region, am i wrong?

cyberlorian
09-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Maybe its actually dinarid+ east med? Cuz i thing anatolid is more common in ece and akdeniz region, am i wrong?

Anatolid might also be found among Caucasians and Northwest Iranians. :)

xtal
09-10-2018, 10:25 PM
Anatolid might also be found among Caucasians and Northwest Iranians. :)Do they have east med in kavkaz?

cyberlorian
09-10-2018, 10:28 PM
Do they have east med in kavkaz?

I think, yes. I guess, East Mediterranid is prominent in the region between Mediterranean Sea and Caspian Sea.

Kivan
09-10-2018, 10:30 PM

It's the opposite. "Anadolid" is Med with some sort of Taurid influence:
http://hm.cdn.md/img/haberbuyuk/k/koksalyedek_antalyaspor_imza_b.jpg

xtal
09-10-2018, 10:30 PM
Then more on the russians and north caucasians? Cuz we dont have them here

xtal
09-10-2018, 10:31 PM
It's the opposite. It's Med with some sort of Taurid influence:
http://hm.cdn.md/img/haberbuyuk/k/koksalyedek_antalyaspor_imza_b.jpgTaurid is an umbrella term for both dinarid and armenoid

cyberlorian
09-10-2018, 10:34 PM
Then more on the russians and north caucasians? Cuz we dont have them here

Dinarid faces might not be common among Russians but I guess it is more in North Caucasus. Only 5 percent of Russians have Dinarid faces, as far as I know.

xtal
09-10-2018, 10:36 PM
Dinarid faces might not be common among Russians but I guess it is more in North Caucasus. Only 5 percent of Russians have Dinarid faces, as far as I know.Olabilir

cyberlorian
09-11-2018, 01:02 AM
Bump.