PDA

View Full Version : Albania - Croatia relationship

ShenGjergj
09-11-2018, 07:44 PM
Albanians and especially Albanians from Ex-Yu should stop supporting or consider Croatia as brother or friend nation. Albanians are not friends with slavic nations.

Croatians have lot of prejudices towards the Albanians and dislike them most of the time.

pelikarski
09-11-2018, 08:06 PM
Just be like Bulgarians and do not make false friendships. Everyone hates everyone on the Balkans

Jana
09-11-2018, 08:08 PM
Albanians and especially Albanians from Ex-Yu should stop supporting or consider Croatia as brother or friend nation. Albanians are not friends with slavic nations.

Croatians have lot of prejudices towards the Albanians and dislike them most of the time.

You should stop bitching about Croats for no reason. Albanians are certanly not hated here, and they live in peace with rest of society.
Don't forget first Albanologist in Europe was Croat Milan Sufflay, ungrateful troll.

Moje ime
09-11-2018, 08:08 PM
Great idea. :thumb001:

Jana
09-11-2018, 08:09 PM
Just be like Bulgarians and do not make false friendships. Everyone hates everyone on the Balkans

Leave us outside of Balkanic hatred. It is certanly not true.

Wrong
09-11-2018, 08:12 PM
They say Croatians have two faces(and two brains).

:lightbul:

ShenGjergj
09-11-2018, 08:13 PM

Exactly!

Imagine this Croatians even dislike "Janjevci" because they are croats from Kosovo. They even dislike their own people because surronded by Albanian people and albanians as usually being sheep and idiots like the croatians and create fake friendhship or even worse brotherhood lol.

ShenGjergj
09-11-2018, 08:14 PM
Great idea. :thumb001:

Opinions from serbs is irrevelant thought.

CommonSense
09-11-2018, 08:15 PM
Same with Bosniaks and Albanians. They are brothers and all is well and fine, hating the Serbs together, until one of them starts talking about who is descended from Illyrians :rofl_002:

Wrong
09-11-2018, 08:16 PM
The wisest post in here.

ShenGjergj
09-11-2018, 08:16 PM
Same with Bosniaks and Albanians. They are brothers and all is well and fine, hating the Serbs together, until one of them starts talking about who is descended from Illyrians :rofl_002:

I never heard about the Albanian-Bosniak brotherhood thought even amongst muslims.

Insuperable
09-11-2018, 08:17 PM
K.

Run-time
09-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Everyone hates each other, it's an ass :D

Jana
09-11-2018, 08:30 PM
Nobody ever mentioned brotherood with Albanians, just good relations. But you seem to hate us. Well, fuck off.

Janjevci are disliked because they are prone to crime and because they carry knifes everywhere. People are afraid of them.

ShenGjergj
09-11-2018, 08:33 PM
Nobody ever mentioned brotherood with Albanians, just good relations. But you seem to hate us. Well, fuck off.

Janjevci are disliked because they are prone to crime and because they carry knifes everywhere. People are afraid of them.

No hate my dear, just seeing the reality. Albanians are the one hated in Croatia. Albanians are the ones creating brotherhood with Croats and i'm trying to make them open their eyes and look at the reality.

Jana
09-11-2018, 08:34 PM
No hate my dear, just seeing the reality. Albanians are the one hated in Croatia. Albanians are the ones creating brotherhood with Croats and i'm trying to make them open their eyes and look at the reality.

Do you live in Croatia ? :laugh:

ShenGjergj
09-11-2018, 08:35 PM
Do you live in Croatia ? :laugh:

No i don't, but just have read and talk to some Albanians who are living in Croatia.

Wrong
09-11-2018, 08:35 PM
True. The remaining Catholic Albanians in Croatia are getting discriminated and assimilated slowly for 600 years...

Jana
09-11-2018, 08:36 PM
No i don't, but just have read and talk to some Albanians who are living in Croatia.

I work with Albanian, so I know better than you. You are troll.

Jana
09-11-2018, 08:37 PM
True. The remaining Catholic Albanians in Croatia are getting discriminated and assimilated slowly for 600 years...

This is biggest lie I have ever read from you.

ShenGjergj
09-11-2018, 08:38 PM

The only old Albanian catholic families that are living in Zagreb are still respected more or less because they consider themselves croat, support Croatia all the way, fought for the home land etc..

Other Albanians mostly from Ex-Yu who moved to Croatia pre or past war are hated most of the time and even the ones who came as volunteers in the war are not enough respected.

Wrong
09-11-2018, 08:38 PM
This is biggest lie I have ever read from you.
No, but just have read and talk to some Albanians who are living in Croatia.

Mingle
09-11-2018, 08:39 PM

Really? Don't they both (at least Bosniaks) agree that both of them are descended from Illyrians?

I remember seeing them get into an argument over who Sanjak should belong to though.

Wrong
09-11-2018, 08:39 PM
Albanians did help the Croatians during the Yugo wars. Croatians did not return their favor.

Jana
09-11-2018, 08:40 PM
No, but just have read and talk to some Albanians who are living in Croatia.

I don't care what you read. Arbanasi were never discriminated in history, but they did assimilate. Their language and traditions are respected.
You are ungrateful Balkanite trolling ethnic group that never did any wrong to your people in history.

Piss off.

Jana
09-11-2018, 08:43 PM
Albanians helped Croatians during the Yugo wars. Croatians did not return their favor.

Yes we did. Croatian volounteers and doctors helped in time of war in Kosovo, and we recognized that country.

ShenGjergj
09-11-2018, 08:43 PM
Albanians helped Croatians during the Yugo wars. Croatians did not return their favor.

You can't blame Croatians for not fighting they also had lot of death and injured people, destroyed cities etc.. They didn't want to make war anymore.

@Jana . we aren't trolls, we are looking at the reality, maybe the relations Albanian-Croatian were better in late 90's early 2000's because of same interest but nowadays it's not the case anymore.

Jana
09-11-2018, 08:44 PM
Albo trolls, I don't care for your pathological hatred for Serbs or Macedonians. Leave us out of it.
If you hate all Slavs, you are indeed sick.

Root
09-11-2018, 08:46 PM
you Balkanites should wipe out all your past disappointments & ethnic hatred and make a great Balkan brotherhood.. you're all neighbors after all. Just saying

Jana
09-11-2018, 08:46 PM
You can't blame Croatians for not fighting they also had lot of death and injured people, destroyed cities etc.. They didn't want to make war anymore.

@Jana . we aren't trolls, we are looking at the reality, maybe the relations Albanian-Croatian were better in late 90's early 2000's because of same interest but nowadays it's not the case anymore.

Political relations are excellent. But if you look at everyday people relations, it varies from person to person.
One thing is certain, you won't face discrimination because of your origin. If you are not a criminal, there is nothing to worry about.

ShenGjergj
09-11-2018, 08:47 PM
Albo trolls, I don't care for your pathological hatred for Serbs or Macedonians. Leave us out of it.
If you hate all Slavs, you are indeed sick.

I dislike indoctrinated Romanians or Greeks much more than Croatians or Bulgarians.

Wrong
09-11-2018, 08:48 PM
There is no need to get mad.

It is simply a discussion, nothing else.

Jana
09-11-2018, 08:50 PM
My business partner is from Kosovo. How is he discriminated ? He is rich lawyer and respected man. Even though he is actually Gorani, but with Albanised surname and everybody consider him Albanian.

CommonSense
09-11-2018, 08:53 PM
Really? Don't they both (at least Bosniaks) agree that both of them are descended from Illyrians?

I remember seeing them get into an argument over who Sanjak should belong to though.

Not really, the difference in physical appearance makes it obvious that they don't share common ancestry. Altough, yes, Sanjak has become a major source of dispute between them.

ShenGjergj
09-11-2018, 08:54 PM
My business partner is from Kosovo. How is he discriminated ? He is rich lawyer and respected man. Even though he is actually Gorani, but with Albanised surname and everybody consider him Albanian.

But yourself you might have nothing wrong against Albanians, it's cool, thank you. But we are talking about General opinions.

Voskos
09-11-2018, 08:58 PM
Croats are basically Slavized Albanians.

Pribislav
09-11-2018, 09:02 PM
I work with Albanian, so I know better than you. You are troll.

I thought that he is Gorani?

Pribislav
09-11-2018, 09:07 PM
I never heard about the Albanian-Bosniak brotherhood thought even amongst muslims.

Brotherhood between Albanians and Bosniaks is promoted by Sandžaklije.
Because Sandžaklije are bosniakized Albanians. They declared themselves as Bosniaks, but they are aware of their Albanian origin.

Jana
09-11-2018, 09:09 PM
I thought that he is Gorani?

Yes he is. But his surname is Albanian. In Croatia nobody knows about Gorani.

Pribislav
09-11-2018, 09:14 PM
Yes he is. But his surname is Albanian. In Croatia nobody knows about Gorani.

Gorani are not Albanians.
They feels closer to Serbs, Bulgarians, Bosniaks, Macedonians and maybe even to Turks than to Albanians.
Many people across former Yugoslavia confuse Gorani with Albanians. Sister of my paternal grandfather was married for Gorani man, and all members of my family earlier call him Šiptar (Albanian). They throught that Gorani are some branch of Albanians.

Jana
09-11-2018, 09:26 PM
They feels closer to Serbs, Bulgarians, Bosniaks, Macedonians and maybe even to Turks than to Albanians.
Many people across former Yugoslavia confuse Gorani with Albanians. Sister of my paternal grandfather was married for Gorani man, and all members of my family earlier call him Šiptar (Albanian). They throught that Gorani are some branch of Albanians.

Well they are very religious muslims, way more religious than Bosniaks if his family is good representative of Gorani.

Pribislav
09-11-2018, 09:40 PM
Well they are very religious muslims, way more religious than Bosniaks if his family is good representative of Gorani.

Husbant of my aunt-grandma was comunist and non-religious.
When my grandfather was in Gora in his village, he said that they have muslim customs. For example one woman wanted to wash feet to my grandfather, and he did not alow that.
My aunt-grandma and her Gorani husband lived in Belgrade. Their son had muslim name, his name was Mirsad.
Most of people in Belgrade with Albanian surnames are Gorani and Ashkali. Number or real Albanian is very small.

Jana
09-11-2018, 09:42 PM
Husbant of my aunt-grandma was comunist and non-religious.
When my grandfather was in Gora in his village, he said that they have muslim customs. For example one woman wanted to wash feet to my grandfather, and he did not alow that.
My aunt-grandma and her Gorani husband lived in Belgrade. Their son had muslim name, his name was Mirsad.
Most of people in Belgrade with Albanian surnames are Gorani and Ashkali. Number or real Albanian is very small.

Interesting. But also they are very honor concerned, that is similarity to Albanians. I have got the intention if my business partner was caught cheating his wife who is also Gorani, her brothers would murder him.

Mingle
09-11-2018, 09:51 PM

Who did they support in the Kosovo dispute, the Albanian separatists or the Serbian government?

Pribislav
09-11-2018, 09:54 PM
Interesting. But also they are very honor concerned, that is similarity to Albanians. I have got the intention if my business partner was caught cheating his wife who is also Gorani, her brothers would murder him.

Yes, they are have similar customs, traditions and worldview as Albanians.
Gorani husband of my aunt-grandma was strict, dominant, chief in the house, but honest and honorable.

Jana
09-11-2018, 09:57 PM
Yes, they are have similar customs, traditions and worldview as Albanians.
Gorani husband of my aunt-grandma was strict, dominant, chief in the house, but honest and honorable.

I can say the same for my business partner. Most honorable man I know.

Pribislav
09-11-2018, 10:09 PM
I can say the same for my business partner. Most honorable man I know.

Gorani were islamized late, in 18th century.
They celebrate some Orthodox holidays. Their national holiday is Đurđevdan ("Den Đuren").

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu30o1_lIYQ&t=255s

Pribislav
09-11-2018, 10:44 PM
Who did they support in the Kosovo dispute, the Albanian separatists or the Serbian government?

Vast majority of Gorani are for Kosovo in Serbia. When NATO bombarded SRJ 1999 response to mobilization in Serbian army in Gora region where Gorani live was 100%.
A lot of Gorani were killed by Albanian UÇK because they were loyal to Serbia and against Albanian separatism.
More Gorani today live in Belgrade and Vojvodina than in their native Gora region in southern Kosovo.

CommonSense
09-11-2018, 10:44 PM

They supported the Serbian cause and many of them had to flee afterwards because the Albanian oppresion became unbearable. That's the reason why so many Goranis live in Serbia today. They are the only Balkan muslims who have always been friendly with Serbs and we with them (so much for Bosniensis' crap about our blind hatred towards everything muslim).

HERK
09-12-2018, 10:49 PM
Croatians were never our allies, i can consider them friends maybe but thats all, if they lived where Serbs live then we would have been enemies with them instead of Serbs, on the other hand Gorani rats should be deported to Belgrade, i remember a few years ago one of their villages had lost connection with the rest because of heavy snow and the kosovo army sent so many soldiers to go and help them,give them good and water but you could still see they were ungratful rats, didn't even see one of them say thank you in Albanian, they deserve to be sent to serbia.

Skerdilaid
09-12-2018, 11:05 PM
Gora is not a pure region ethnically speaking, Albanian families did enter their villages and integrated into their communities.

I assume by Albanian last names you folks mean Turkish, religious (Islamic) last names?

Geni
09-16-2018, 09:27 AM
Albania hat with Croatia the better relations as with other balkanians...what want you from them more as this ?:crazy:.