PDA

View Full Version : Never forget

Teutone
09-12-2018, 06:29 PM
https://img.pr0gramm.com/2018/09/12/9df17259d0d6af2c.jpg

JosephK
09-12-2018, 06:33 PM
Who's forgetting Iraq and Afghanistan? People won't shut up about it.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 06:35 PM
You dont get the meme

IncelSlayer
09-12-2018, 06:36 PM
No mercy for muslim savages, you need to get this through your head if you dont want, in the next 50 years, Germany to become like Iraq&Afghanistan.

Dragoon
09-12-2018, 06:39 PM
No mercy for muslim savages, you need to get this through your head if you dont want, in the next 50 years, Germany to become like Iraq&Afghanistan.

Except the wars dont help, because they flood into Europe.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 06:39 PM

Without american destabilisation of the region there never would have been a refugee crisis

Joso
09-12-2018, 06:41 PM

It will not happens.
Nowadays, terrorism is very weak in the Middle East. And Israel would deffend Europe.
The only one reason that Middle East is not more violent is because of Israel,
nobody can beat the powerful army of the chosen people, not even USA.
So as people says, "if you cannot beat your enemy, turn into his ally"!
This is why USA and many Western countryes are friends with Israel and Jews,
they know the jews are the only heroes that can save Europe with their Jew-Jitsu.

IncelSlayer
09-12-2018, 06:41 PM
Except the wars dont help, because they flood into Europe.

Without american destabilisation of the region there never would have been a refugee crisis

Not an excuse, this can be easily fixed with a wall and border patrol.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 06:42 PM
Not an excuse, this can be easily fixed with a wall and border patrol.

This can easily be fixed by america go fuck themselves and stop destabilizing countries.

Joso
09-12-2018, 06:47 PM
It will not happens, nowadays, terrorism is very weak in the middle east. And Israel would deffend Europe. The only one reason that middle east is not more violent is because of Israel, nobody can beat the chosen people, not even USA.
So as people says, "if you cannot beat your enemy, turn into his ally"! This is why USA and many western countryes are friends with Israel and jews, they know the jews are the only heroes that can save Europe with their jew-jitsu.

"Jew-Jitsu" also known as "Krav Maga"

Wrong
09-12-2018, 06:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/h4cpiMN.png

Dragoon
09-12-2018, 06:49 PM
This can easily be fixed by america go fuck themselves and stop destabilizing countries.

Its partly American retarded foreign policy, partly retarded EUSSR leaders, the invaders themselves, and probably a few more reasons.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 06:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/h4cpiMN.png

Israel want to make us strong by pushing more refugees and more wars on us

diversity is strengh

StonyArabia
09-12-2018, 06:50 PM
Yes we will never forget and we will always refuse the imposed Anglo Iranian puppet on Us.

Joso
09-12-2018, 06:51 PM
It will not happens.
Nowadays, terrorism is very weak in the middle east. And Israel would deffend Europe.
The only one reason that middle east is not more violent is because of Israel,
nobody can beat powerful army of the chosen people, not even USA.
So as people says, "if you cannot beat your enemy, turn into his ally"!
This is why USA and many western countryes are friends with Israel and jews,
they know the jews are the only heroes that can save Europe with their jew-jitsu.

Also "The enemy of my enemy is my friend", so even if Euros don't consider the noble jews as their friends, they will have too, if they don't want to be islamized.
Only jews can save Europe. Ironically. Or not. I always knew the jews are a good people. Despite the constant attept of the Media to brinwah people to think the other way around.

IncelSlayer
09-12-2018, 06:53 PM

For americans to enjoy all these benefits, they have to destabilize other countries, that's how it goes, for every 1 middle working class american, 100 people from 3rd world countries have to suffer.The only reason Germany is not annexed by Russia is because of american funded NATO, Europe is America's puppet, so americans dont have to stop anything, simply put germans are a weak people, always have been, look at jews who rule arabs and other 3rd world refugees with an iron fist.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 06:54 PM
Yes we will never forget and we will always refuse the imposed Anglo Iranian puppet on Us.

Proof how bad "dem arubz" are by kill ten thousand of iraqis who never harmed the USA anyway and cripple them till this very day by uranium ammunition used during the invasion.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 06:56 PM
For americans to enjoy all these benefits, they have to destabilize other countries, that's how it goes, for every 1 middle working class american, 100 people from 3rd world countries have to suffer.The only reason Germany is not annexed by Russia is because of american funded NATO, Europe is America's puppet, so americans dont have to stop anything, simply put germans are a weak people, always have been, look at jews who rule arabs and other 3rd world refugees with an iron fist.

You learned politics on a school for people with special needs?

Consindering the low IQ of Romanians, I am not suprised tho.

Dragoon
09-12-2018, 06:56 PM
Also "The enemy of my enemy is my friend", so even if Euros don't consider the noble jews as their friends, they will have too, if they don't want to be islamized.
Only jews can save Europe. Ironically. Or not. I always knew the jews are a good people.

You are going full Protestant. All support the "chosen ones" and Israel am I right? The end times and rapture are coming! lol.
Disgusting what has happened to Europe/US/etc option between siding with JudeoZionism, Islam and GloboHomo diversity.

JosephK
09-12-2018, 06:57 PM

We--no , you, non-Americans, need to stop asking the US for help every time somebody threatens you. For God's sake, the US helped win WWII and that was it, it's over, we cannot help but everyone thinks we can; we come in, mess everything up, take out the stabilizing authority, and chaos! But Democrats think they're doing good for the world...

Teutone
09-12-2018, 07:02 PM
We--no , you, non-Americans, need to stop asking the US for help every time somebody threatens you. For God's sake, the US helped win WWII and that was it, it's over, we cannot help but everyone thinks we can; we come in, mess everything up, take out the stabilizing authority, and chaos! But Democrats think they're doing good for the world...

When we asked to defend you? Some countries during ww1 and ww2, no european country after ww2. Russia is not a threat

IncelSlayer
09-12-2018, 07:04 PM
You learned politics on a school for people with special needs?

Consindering the low IQ of Romanians, I am not suprised tho.

Germany should've never be allowed to be ruled by a german, like Merkel for example, the best things happened to you when you were ruled by foreigners.IQ doesn't measure intelligence, it just measures how good you are at solving IQ tests.The first thing you need to do is get rid of Catholic church, second thing is get a pair of balls.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 07:06 PM
Germany should've never be allowed to be ruled by a german, like Merkel for example, the best things happened to you when you were ruled by foreigners.IQ doesn't measure intelligence, it just measures how good you are at solving IQ tests.The first thing you need to do is get rid of Catholic church, second thing is get a pair of balls.

Hahaha have you ever managed to get rid of Gypsies.

Romanians are like Afghans everytime you immigrate to the West you are unskilled low class criminals.

The best solution would be Orban take over Romanian cucks

IncelSlayer
09-12-2018, 07:09 PM
Hahaha have you ever managed to get rid of Gypsies.

Romanians are like Afghans everytime you immigrate to the West you are unskilled low class criminals.

The best solution would be Orban take over Romanian cucks

Gypsies have lived like slaves for hundreds of years,up until recently, and most still live at outskirt of towns,or near garbage bins, as thiefs.But negroes and arabs have managed in just a few decades, to almost conquer Germany.Not only that Germany couldnt assimilate them, but they assimilated you, cant say the same for gypsies in Romania, who werent assimilated even after hundreds of years.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 07:11 PM
Gypsies have lived like slaves for hundreds of years,up until recently, and most still live at outskirt of towns,or near garbage bins, as thiefs.But negroes and arabs have managed in just a few decades, to almost conquer Germany.Not only that Germany couldnt assimilate them, but they assimilated you, cant say the same for gypsies in Romania, who werent assimilated even after hundreds of years.

Because even Gypsies are superior to you.

JosephK
09-12-2018, 07:17 PM
When we asked to defend you? Some countries during ww1 and ww2, no european country after ww2. Russia is not a threat

NATO. But I wasn't specifically referring to Europe. My point is that rebel groups throughout the world ask us for military aid, if we agree with their stated policies we go, then chaos ensues. Essentially, I'm agreeing with most of you guys, but the problem isn't some misguided US Imperialism, it's driven by the fact that people keep buying our crappy product.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 07:19 PM
NATO. But I wasn't specifically referring to Europe. My point is that rebel groups throughout the world ask us for military aid, if we agree with their stated policies we go, then chaos ensues. Essentially, I'm agreeing with most of you guys, but the problem isn't some misguided US Imperialism, it's driven by the fact that people keep buying our crappy product.

NATO should be abolished.

Livin
09-12-2018, 07:28 PM
They paid for what they did to Vietnam and Korea....

JosephK
09-12-2018, 07:32 PM
They paid for what they did to Vietnam and Korea....

Honestly, do you people think the US military gets together and decides fairly randomly to just attack some peaceful, wonderful place in order to feel superior or something? Do you think we haven't figured out how devastating war is, and how unpopular it is.

If you've ever been to the US, you would notice how anti-war, anti-military we are. We can't get away with militarized police and outright shows of patriotic devotion or military parades the way European countries do, no one would accept that. I spent a lot of time in the military, and it was embarrassing to have to wear my uniform in public (unless in a specifically military town).

US military superiority and imperialism is a myth, a myth perpetuated by non-Americans.

Livin
09-12-2018, 07:38 PM
Honestly, do you people think the US military gets together and decides fairly randomly to just attack some peaceful, wonderful place in order to feel superior or something? Do you think we haven't figured out how devastating war is, and how unpopular it is.

If you've ever been to the US, you would notice how anti-war, anti-military we are. We can't get away with militarized police and outright shows of patriotic devotion or military parades the way European countries do, no one would accept that. I spent a lot of time in the military, and it was embarrassing to have to wear my uniform in public (unless in a specifically military town).

US military superiority and imperialism is a myth, a myth perpetuated by non-Americans.

I don't care and i don't mind how anti-war and how anti-millitary american community is.Stop voting these neoliberal imperialistic zionist puppets.You don't convince me with your anti-war movements and with your humanistic hollywoodian junkies!!!

What you don't understand?

JosephK
09-12-2018, 07:44 PM
I don't care and i don't mind how anti-war and how anti-millitary american community is.Stop voting these neoliberal imperialistic zionist puppets.You don't convince me with your anti-war movements and with your humanistic hollywoodian junkies!!!

What you don't understand?

Good point... but it's only been recently that Neoliberals have been associated with such imperialism. Traditionally people blamed it on the right-wingers. Hillary Clinton lost for a reason, and it wasn't because Trump is a great guy.

But the point I'm trying to make is that American involvement in overseas conflicts stems more from the MYTH that we are powerful and "the world's police"... and that this myth isn't being perpetuated internally as much as it is by outsiders.

Livin
09-12-2018, 07:56 PM
Good point... but it's only been recently that Neoliberals have been associated with such imperialism. Traditionally people blamed it on the right-wingers. Hillary Clinton lost for a reason, and it wasn't because Trump is a great guy.

But the point I'm trying to make is that American involvement in overseas conflicts stems more from the MYTH that we are powerful and "the world's police"... and that this myth isn't being perpetuated internally as much as it is by outsiders.

Republicans and Democrats are the same thing.They serving Israel and Zionism all over the world.Witch exception J.F Kennedy all the other presidents were fucking puppets.

Democrats have become worse than Republicans without doubt.Killary and this stupid clown Obama created Isis with the intention to fucked up middle east.They achieve it with Iraq,Syria etc.

Your country is condemned.The 2 towers was a big joke and a good reason to invalid middle east, steal some oil and give some breath to Israel.George Senior Bush was also a shareholder for some multinationals who rebuild iraq after the war.

KMack
09-12-2018, 07:58 PM

The Syrians migrants, that isn't on the USA. Assad did that himself. The people there wanted their own Arab Spring. Assad cracked down and killed, tortured protesters. It was bad enough that at least one of military commanders formed a rebel army. Wasn't France the ouster of Gaddafi.
There was already illegal immigration out of Libya before he died and he liked to play games.

'Pay me £4bn a year and I'll stop Europe from turning black': Col Gaddafi demands EU cash to stop immigration via Libya
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1307704/Colonel-Gaddafi-demands-4bn-EU-prevent-immigration-Libya.html

'We need support from the European Union to stop this army trying to get across from Libya, which is their entry point.

'At the moment there is a dangerous level of immigration from Africa into Europe and we don't know what will happen.

'What will be the reaction of the white Christian Europeans to this mass of hungry, uneducated Africans?

'We don't know if Europe will remain an advanced and cohesive continent or if it will be destroyed by this barbarian invasion. We have to imagine that this could happen but before it does we need to work together.'

Blacks running through N. Africa to get to Europe has been going on for some time, and has nothing to do with the USA. It is up to individual
countries to protect their borders and the sea.

Dragoon
09-12-2018, 08:05 PM

Just to point out Neoliberalism probably started with Carter, but basically Reagan/Thatcher.

"Early roots of neoliberalism were laid in the 1970s during the Carter administration, with deregulation of the trucking, banking and airline industries.[89][90][91] This trend continued into the 1980s under the Reagan administration, which included tax cuts, increased defense spending, financial deregulation and trade deficit expansion.[92] "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism#United_States

And here is how fast a large majority of Americans jumped on board the war train.

"In a March 2003 Gallup poll, the day after the invasion, 76% of Americans had approved of military action against Iraq.[385] In a March 2003 YouGov poll, 54% of Britons supported the military action against Iraq.[386]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War#Public_opinion_on_the_war

JosephK
09-12-2018, 08:29 PM
Just to point out Neoliberalism probably started with Carter, but basically Reagan/Thatcher.

"Early roots of neoliberalism were laid in the 1970s during the Carter administration, with deregulation of the trucking, banking and airline industries.[89][90][91] This trend continued into the 1980s under the Reagan administration, which included tax cuts, increased defense spending, financial deregulation and trade deficit expansion.[92] "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism#United_States

And here is how fast a large majority of Americans jumped on board the war train.

"In a March 2003 Gallup poll, the day after the invasion, 76% of Americans had approved of military action against Iraq.[385] In a March 2003 YouGov poll, 54% of Britons supported the military action against Iraq.[386]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War#Public_opinion_on_the_war

I guess I'm old enough that I associate the Reagan era with "recent"!

But it was really Hillary Clinton, I think, who was the first to genuinely associate neoliberal values with starting wars... at least out loud.

JosephK
09-12-2018, 08:33 PM
Republicans and Democrats are the same thing.They serving Israel and Zionism all over the world.Witch exception J.F Kennedy all the other presidents were fucking puppets.

Democrats have become worse than Republicans without doubt.Killary and this stupid clown Obama created Isis with the intention to fucked up middle east.They achieve it with Iraq,Syria etc.

Your country is condemned.The 2 towers was a big joke and a good reason to invalid middle east, steal some oil and give some breath to Israel.George Senior Bush was also a shareholder for some multinationals who rebuild iraq after the war.

See, some of what you say makes sense, but you're phrasing it as if it's a deliberate conspiracy, and not just that certain actors have certain things to gain from certain activities. That's just conspiracy theory.

Gründig
09-12-2018, 08:37 PM
I love the country I live in but I can't stand the hypocritical ways of our government.

WilliamA
09-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Islam must be eradicated. Merkel is a traitor to the West. Germans should stop making smart ass memes about America and instead stand up for their women who are getting raped by Syrian vermin. Like the good people of Chemnitz.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 08:40 PM
I love the country I live in but I can't stand the hypocritical ways of our government.

People take this picture exlcusive anti-american

But why would it involve the american dead then?

Alot of American people died for literally nothing, for defend an oil field or fight a person that never harmed the USA.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Islam must be eradicated. Merkel is a traitor to the West. Germans should stop making smart ass memes about America and instead stand up for their women who are getting raped by Syrian vermin. Like the good people of Chemnitz.

Lol Incelslayer

Smeagol
09-12-2018, 08:44 PM
Utterly pointless wars like most we've been involved in since World War I.
I'm glad we killed Bin Laden though.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 08:46 PM
Utterly pointless wars like most we've been involved in since World War I.
I'm glad we killed Bin Laden though.

You think he was?

For me its pretty unlikely the greatest Power on this planet who can surveil every inch of this planet really had no idea where he is all those years.

Smeagol
09-12-2018, 08:48 PM
You think he was?

For me its pretty unlikely the greatest Power on this planet who can surveil every inch of this planet really had no idea where he is all those years.

Well I hope so anyway. I hope it's not another thing Obongo lied about.

JosephK
09-12-2018, 08:49 PM
Well I hope so anyway.

...wouldn't, and hasn't, changed anything.

WilliamA
09-12-2018, 08:49 PM
Lol Incelslayer

???

Smeagol
09-12-2018, 08:50 PM
...wouldn't, and hasn't, changed anything.

But he deserved to be killed.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 08:51 PM

Do we know he was behind 9/11?

I followed the official theory about 9/11 along time, till I heard about WTC 7 and Bin Ladens past.

JosephK
09-12-2018, 08:52 PM
You think he was?

That's kind of been my point. We're just not that good.

But people insist on asking for our help...

WilliamA
09-12-2018, 08:52 PM

You are arguing with a brick wall. Any European and especially German who does not yet realise Islam needs to be eradicated, well I don't know what to say. They will realise soon I just hope it happens before it's too late for them and us.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 08:54 PM
That's kind of been my point. We're just not that good.

But people insist on asking for our help...

Who are people?

This a narrative I hear all around from Neo-Cons.

Noone asked you, and the american politics especially the deep state isnt intervening to "help" anyone, but increase influence and fuel the military industrial complex.

Thats the truth.

For wars you need an excuse, false flags and arm your future enemies result in excuses to start a war.

Smeagol
09-12-2018, 08:54 PM
Do we know he was behind 9/11?

I followed the official theory about 9/11 along time, till I heard about WTC 7 and Bin Ladens past.

I think so but I may be wrong.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 08:55 PM
You are arguing with a brick wall. Any European and especially German who does not yet realise Islam needs to be eradicated, well I don't know what to say. They will realise soon I just hope it happens before it's too late for them and us.

Incelslayer please let me and smeagol talk, we are no Romanians.

We agree and disagree alot, without ever insult us but always respect us.

JosephK
Who are people?

This a narrative I hear all around from Neo-Cons.

Noone asked you, and the american politics especially the deep state isnt intervening to "help" anyone, but increase influence and fuel the military industrial complex.

Thats the truth.

For wars you need an excuse, false flags and arm your future enemies result in excuses to start a war.

Some people know some things that you don't. Some people have been involved in things and know how these things work. I guess these people tend to be neocons, perhaps.

Teutone
I think so but I may be wrong.

Its really hard to say, indeed.

Livin
09-12-2018, 08:57 PM
See, some of what you say makes sense, but you're phrasing it as if it's a deliberate conspiracy, and not just that certain actors have certain things to gain from certain activities. That's just conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy theory?What exactly?

That Jews running this state?It is the sad truth.Its not my fault that your military serving Israel after ww2....

WilliamA
09-12-2018, 08:57 PM
Incelslayer please let me and smeagol talk, we are no Romanians.

We agree and disagree alot, without ever insult us but always respect us.

I'm not an Incel I have a girlfriend. And sorry but if you post stupid shit about Iraq and Afghanistan while your country is UNDER ISLAMIC INVASION WITH THE ACTIVE SUPPORT OF YOUR GOVERNMENT then yes people are going to call you on it. Wake up!

Gründig
09-12-2018, 09:00 PM
People take this picture exlcusive anti-american

But why would it involve the american dead then?

Alot of American people died for literally nothing, for defend an oil field or fight a person that never harmed the USA.

It's not anti American. It's pointing out a harsh truth that many people are too dumb to see.

I agree, MANY americans have died or come back with serious PTSD from things we should NOT have been involved in.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 09:05 PM
It's not anti American. It's pointing out a harsh truth that many people are too dumb to see.

I agree, MANY americans have died or come back with serious PTSD from things we should NOT have been involved in.

Trump didint put americans to die on foreign soil yet, hope it stays this way.

Especially in regards to Syria.

Gründig
09-12-2018, 09:09 PM

I hope he doesn't either. However, it seems like a trend here. Our government just can't mind it's own business and focus on bettering our own country. We have major issues here with crime, drugs, failing cities etc, Yet fixing them doesn't seem to be a priority.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 09:10 PM
I hope he doesn't either. However, it seems like a trend here. Our government just can't mind our own business and focus on bettering our own country. We have major issues here with crime, drugs, failing cities etc, Yet fixing them doesn't seem to be a priority.

Maybe direct the focus on foreign politics and fake threats helps to distract the public from the inner politics issues.

Merkel does this alot.

Smeagol
09-12-2018, 09:13 PM

If he does, I won't vote for him in 2020.

Gründig
09-12-2018, 09:14 PM
Maybe direct the focus on foreign politics and fake threats helps to distract the public from the inner politics issues.

Merkel does this alot.

It's all bullshit. To me, it very clearly shows the people in power here do not care about the American people.

Teutone
09-12-2018, 09:15 PM
If he does, I won't vote for him in 2020.

Fucking Merkel discuss now to Bomb Syria too

If this happens, I will spit on even German merchant in our subhuman army.

StonyArabia
09-13-2018, 12:49 AM
Proof how bad "dem arubz" are by kill ten thousand of iraqis who never harmed the USA anyway and cripple them till this very day by uranium ammunition used during the invasion.

Iraq was relatively a progressive society and it had bright future. Iraq also was trying to modernize and move forward. In fact Iraq even started to industrialize, and be self-independent. Thus Iraq was quite envied by it's neighbours. We also had the U.S creating proxy wars among certain ethno-sectarian groups, so Iraq can't be stabilized. The Iraq-Iran war, was also in many ways defense mechanism against Iran's negative influence, but the script was written by Anglo-America. After this 8 year long war, Kuwait does not forgive the debt and it was found taking some of the oil from Iraq. Iraq invades Kuwait, not only to teach it's brother a lesson, but also in hopes of uniting the Arabian peninsula into one nation, something the West does not want to see. This clearly was a trap for Iraq designed by Anglo-America, just before imposing it's sanctions, the U.S did create proxy revolts in both the North and Southern regions, but they ultimately failed. However the sanctions were imposed and it heavily weakened Iraq, and thus chaos ensued. After 2003, the U.S and it's European allies invade, but in fact in the initial stages they were facing defeat, this when George W Bush, did the Surge, sending more troops into Iraq. Iraq was not easily subdued however. The most fierce resistance however came from the Western tribal areas. Again the American and their European allies were almost losing the battle, so they decided to use illegal weapons depleted uranium and white phosphorus, thus it was a hollow and cowardly victory. Iraq regressed rather than progressed with this ill thought invasion. Honestly the Americans were also duped by their media and government at the time, and the money was wasted, instead with that money they could have fixed their healthcare system and the student loan debts but instead they wasted on useless goal. Iraq went from well-functioning society, it a crippled one. Also the people who favored the American invasion, are hanging their heads in shame, deserved fate for traitor scum. I am proud to come from the Western regions for not bowing to any invader and always successfully resisted.

Dragoon
09-13-2018, 12:35 PM
Fucking Merkel discuss now to Bomb Syria too

If this happens, I will spit on even German merchant in our subhuman army.

Its a shame that conservative and "conservative" parties have gone to bombing countries like the neocons (trot-libs)
None of these wars qualify as "just wars". If they have real proof show it to the masses. Whats with the imperialism in the middle of nowhere. They largely failed to defend many Christians in the region over the decades. Elites prefer Semites / Islam / Judaism over Christianity.
Why is America and West Europe even there? So Anglo-Zionists can be happy for geopolitics and stealing resources?

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-13-2018, 02:29 PM
https://img.pr0gramm.com/2018/09/12/9df17259d0d6af2c.jpg

I'm not keen on the 'war on terror' but truth be told hundreds of thousands of Afghans (estimated round 700,000) died between the Taliban and Northern Alliance conflict prior to the US invasion. The war has benefited the Afghans more than it has hurt them with far less deaths and they get good money now with the opiate trade. Iraq is the opposite. It hasn't benefited them. But the vast majority of those deaths are from Shiites and Sunnis targeting each other with the US having played the same role as the British in Northern Ireland.

It's impressive the low number of US military deaths. Slightly over 50,000 died in Vietnam in comparison.

JosephK
09-13-2018, 02:59 PM
After 2003, the U.S and it's European allies invade, but in fact in the initial stages they were facing defeat, this when George W Bush, did the Surge, sending more troops into Iraq. Iraq was not easily subdued however. The most fierce resistance however came from the Western tribal areas. Again the American and their European allies were almost losing the battle, so they decided to use illegal weapons depleted uranium and white phosphorus, thus it was a hollow and cowardly victory.

Just want to clarify, we didn't really encounter much resistance in the invasion. Saddam's troops mostly just gave up; when we arrived there were just piles of uniforms and abandoned equipment everywhere. Some small pockets of resistance from Fedayeen, but largely, in Baghdad, everyone supported us and were quite happy to see Saddam gone, for whatever reasons.

Later on, of course, an insurgency (or two or three) began, and things changed. We still had a lot of support from the locals, but that began to dwindle as we overstayed our welcome. But every time we'd try to pull out, the provisional government and local organizations and authorities would freak out, because they wanted us for security. We stayed under the idea that we were providing security for these people, who still hadn't formed a government (although, as you might suggest, that means a government friendly to US interests, I suppose).

But I want to make it clear that, except for pockets here and there of Saddam supporters, we were very welcomed, and I know very well that the US and Euro media painted a different picture. I've seen plenty of Saddam statues and posters torn down and destroyed, even often replaced with George W. Bush signs... all over the place we were interrupted with parades and chants of "George Bush good--Love George Bush!" When Saddam's sons were caught, the city erupted in celebration as well.

I'm not saying there wasn't resistance, but I think there are a lot of one-sided arguments going on here. I don't think this simplistic and quite honestly incorrect idea of "us versus them" mentality or "all Arabs have the same political viewpoint" or "America hate Arabs" is very constructive.

Obviously the insurgency grew after 2004 or so, but the depleted uranium is just a consequence of the construction of some tank armament, and is far less dangerous than people assume; I can't say anything about white phosphorous, it's not an illegal weapon and is only used under very specific circumstances. But I don't think it's fair to suggest that these things are used to deliberately harm innocent people.

I hope I don't offend anyone, I certainly don't mean to and I do not disagree with most of the things you guys are saying, but just let's not over-simplify things.

Should the US leave the rest of the world alone? Yes! I think we should be very grateful that Hillary Clinton wasn't elected.

StonyArabia
09-13-2018, 08:44 PM
Just want to clarify, we didn't really encounter much resistance in the invasion. Saddam's troops mostly just gave up; when we arrived there were just piles of uniforms and abandoned equipment everywhere. Some small pockets of resistance from Fedayeen, but largely, in Baghdad, everyone supported us and were quite happy to see Saddam gone, for whatever reasons.

Later on, of course, an insurgency (or two or three) began, and things changed. We still had a lot of support from the locals, but that began to dwindle as we overstayed our welcome. But every time we'd try to pull out, the provisional government and local organizations and authorities would freak out, because they wanted us for security. We stayed under the idea that we were providing security for these people, who still hadn't formed a government (although, as you might suggest, that means a government friendly to US interests, I suppose).

But I want to make it clear that, except for pockets here and there of Saddam supporters, we were very welcomed, and I know very well that the US and Euro media painted a different picture. I've seen plenty of Saddam statues and posters torn down and destroyed, even often replaced with George W. Bush signs... all over the place we were interrupted with parades and chants of "George Bush good--Love George Bush!" When Saddam's sons were caught, the city erupted in celebration as well.

I'm not saying there wasn't resistance, but I think there are a lot of one-sided arguments going on here. I don't think this simplistic and quite honestly incorrect idea of "us versus them" mentality or "all Arabs have the same political viewpoint" or "America hate Arabs" is very constructive.

Obviously the insurgency grew after 2004 or so, but the depleted uranium is just a consequence of the construction of some tank armament, and is far less dangerous than people assume; I can't say anything about white phosphorous, it's not an illegal weapon and is only used under very specific circumstances. But I don't think it's fair to suggest that these things are used to deliberately harm innocent people.

I hope I don't offend anyone, I certainly don't mean to and I do not disagree with most of the things you guys are saying, but just let's not over-simplify things.

Should the US leave the rest of the world alone? Yes! I think we should be very grateful that Hillary Clinton wasn't elected.

No the majority did not support the Anglo-American invasion. It was only few people who knew they were going to make money from the war effort. However certain regions America knew who to mobilize and create it's proxy and influence in the region. Those people who supported the invasion, who are in my eyes traitors and scum are biting their fingers. Not all of the resistance were Saddam loyalist, but they had something the other people did not have dignity and pride. I would rather be oppressed by brother and then be enslaved by a stranger is common Bedouin saying btw.

The government that was created after 2003, only serves itself and it's masters the Americans and Iranians, and certainly not even their supposed people ie Shia Arabs. I have been in those cities they are still crippled and they have no electricity or running water. This why Basra has risen in revolt against this corrupt regime. It is far worse. As for people in the North well, America laughed at them, and unemployment is high, not that I care about that region truth be told aside from Mosul and Kirkuk. Thankfully the Western region, where the true lions live, this where I am from did not make a mockery out of themselves like the South and North, and because of them Iraq had lost it's respect in the Mideast. It's seen as an Iranian puppet and American puppet, so much for Iran and America being enemies, we all know they are secret allies and both have similar geopolitical goals in the region. Iran did aide the Anglo-American invasion of 2003 in Iraq, and even in Afghanistan, I think this speaks enough. We of the Western regions continued to resist and fight for our independence, and not to mention we never bow to anyone!

Trust me we hate the traitors more than we hate the Americans mostly their government and foreign policy, now these traitors are regretting their betrayal. Also you should not believe the media as black propaganda was made, and now the evidence is slowly uncovering more and more as time passes by.

Anyone can see that Iraq pre-2003 was better off than it's now a failed state. Also the Iraq war in general destabilized the region.

Profileid
09-13-2018, 09:20 PM

Germany was becoming a Turkish colony even before.

JosephK
09-13-2018, 09:43 PM
No the majority did not support the Anglo-American invasion. It was only few people who knew they were going to make money from the war effort.

I didn't mean to imply that the majority of Iraqis "supported" the invasion, I wouldn't really know, but I wanted people to know my experience, since it's different than the media likes to promote. But it wasn't "a few people," either... some people genuinely suffered under Saddam. Genuinely.

Anyone can see that Iraq pre-2003 was better off than it's now a failed state. Also the Iraq war in general destabilized the region.

That is the sad truth, and the horrible lesson-learned...again, I think that's why Clinton lost the election.

I loved Baghdad as a city, and its people, and I wrote to my wife what a great place it would be to come and visit together some day. That was before it became the quagmire that it is...

KMack
09-13-2018, 10:00 PM
Iraq was relatively a progressive society and it had bright future. Iraq also was trying to modernize and move forward. In fact Iraq even started to industrialize, and be self-independent. Thus Iraq was quite envied by it's neighbours. We also had the U.S creating proxy wars among certain ethno-sectarian groups, so Iraq can't be stabilized. The Iraq-Iran war, was also in many ways defense mechanism against Iran's negative influence, but the script was written by Anglo-America. After this 8 year long war, Kuwait does not forgive the debt and it was found taking some of the oil from Iraq. Iraq invades Kuwait, not only to teach it's brother a lesson, but also in hopes of uniting the Arabian peninsula into one nation, something the West does not want to see. This clearly was a trap for Iraq designed by Anglo-America, just before imposing it's sanctions, the U.S did create proxy revolts in both the North and Southern regions, but they ultimately failed. However the sanctions were imposed and it heavily weakened Iraq, and thus chaos ensued. After 2003, the U.S and it's European allies invade, but in fact in the initial stages they were facing defeat, this when George W Bush, did the Surge, sending more troops into Iraq. Iraq was not easily subdued however. The most fierce resistance however came from the Western tribal areas. Again the American and their European allies were almost losing the battle, so they decided to use illegal weapons depleted uranium and white phosphorus, thus it was a hollow and cowardly victory. Iraq regressed rather than progressed with this ill thought invasion. Honestly the Americans were also duped by their media and government at the time, and the money was wasted, instead with that money they could have fixed their healthcare system and the student loan debts but instead they wasted on useless goal. Iraq went from well-functioning society, it a crippled one. Also the people who favored the American invasion, are hanging their heads in shame, deserved fate for traitor scum. I am proud to come from the Western regions for not bowing to any invader and always successfully resisted.

Why we are at it. Lets talk about the 150,000 Iraqi Jews essentially forced out of there after Hitler made his visit. Before that Mongols invaded killed hundreds of thousands, Ottoman rule for centuries, then The British.

Phenix
09-13-2018, 10:15 PM
I observed something when discussing politics with Europeans, it's always Eastern Euros (and Brits) going full judeo-american serfs, while Westerners have a more critical opinion about US/NATO wars and try to relate it with the socio-economic changes (like in migrant crisis).
Does this have to do with Eastern Europe being communist rat holes not so long ago, they fear a communist comeback from Russia do bad they are willing to lick Yankees boots at every occasion.

JosephK
09-13-2018, 10:43 PM
I observed something when discussing politics with Europeans, it's always Eastern Euros (and Brits) going full judeo-american serfs, while Westerners have a more critical opinion about US/NATO wars and try to relate it with the socio-economic changes (like in migrant crisis).
Does this have to do with Eastern Europe being communist rat holes not so long ago, they fear a communist comeback from Russia do bad they are willing to lick Yankees boots at every occasion.

I've noticed the opposite...

StonyArabia
09-14-2018, 06:09 PM
I didn't mean to imply that the majority of Iraqis "supported" the invasion, I wouldn't really know, but I wanted people to know my experience, since it's different than the media likes to promote. But it wasn't "a few people," either... some people genuinely suffered under Saddam. Genuinely.

Of course there some who had suffered, genuinely, but I also can tell you some of them are opportunistic scum who took advantage of the former regime's benefits and turned their back because they wanted to further their own personal and economic goals. However the majority of Iraqis did not favor it. Also that helped the Americans are actually not even Iraqis, but often had ties to outside nations, and if they were Iraqis they often had Western citizenship, meaning they did not care about Iraq. However this why many of these scum became rich overnight due to their betrayal. Ahamed Chalabi is one of such scum and others of his ilke. Also some of them were also trying to gain Anglo-American support, and thus on the black propaganda that was created. What I am trying to say, don't trust anyone. Some of these traitors are now biting their fingers and hanging their heads in shame. They also lost their independence, as now they are both an American and an Iranian puppet at the same time. I am glad that my people resisted the Americans, and were never bought or were welcoming the invaders. We all know what the invaders wanted, and for me I see it as neo-Crusade. This neo-Crusade was originally being defeated, but George Bush did the Surge, which was a cowardly move. The American victory was hollow and not real. However the Americans themselves did admire the warrior spirit that we showed them. I already told you we have a saying " I would rather be enslaved by a brother, then be oppressed by a stranger" a common Arabian/Bedouin saying. However I still maintain black propaganda was quite strong especially in regards to Iraq. Iraq after all was the most powerful Middle Eastern nation, and hence it should have been demonized at all costs.

That is the sad truth, and the horrible lesson-learned...again, I think that's why Clinton lost the election.

Yes, because there was nothing, from the Iraq war, and also it empowered Iran. Americans are better not meddling with Middle Eastern business, and that money should have been used to improve their domestic problems. Honestly these wars made Americans look like barbarians and blood thirsty savages.

I loved Baghdad as a city, and its people, and I wrote to my wife what a great place it would be to come and visit together some day. That was before it became the quagmire that it is...

Baghdad is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, however it's the war that had crippled it. However it was truly an amazing city. Of course before the Mongol invasion, Baghdad had even surpassed Rome in beauty, glory, and influence upon the world. Baghdad will eventually might bounce back. However there is to much smoke and smell of the traitor scum that covered but one day it will eventually be cleaned and return to it's glory. I have faith that all of the Middle East will reach it's glory.

Armenian Bishop
09-14-2018, 07:49 PM
I'm not keen on the 'war on terror' but truth be told hundreds of thousands of Afghans (estimated round 700,000) died between the Taliban and Northern Alliance conflict prior to the US invasion. The war has benefited the Afghans more than it has hurt them with far less deaths and they get good money now with the opiate trade. Iraq is the opposite. It hasn't benefited them. But the vast majority of those deaths are from Shiites and Sunnis targeting each other with the US having played the same role as the British in Northern Ireland.

It's impressive the low number of US military deaths. Slightly over 50,000 died in Vietnam in comparison.

The trouble in Afghanistan started during the Cold War, after a Communist Coup stirred things up in 1978, and provided an opportunity for counterrevolutionary CIA backed Muslims to morph the country into an endless living hell. The "War in Afghanistan" continues to bleed and degrade the country, since its inception in 1978.