PDA

View Full Version : Stears AncestryDNA update!

Jana
09-13-2018, 12:39 PM
Pure Eastern Euro! :P
https://i.imgur.com/tipXlgk.png

https://i.imgur.com/MVY2SLa.png

Jana
09-13-2018, 12:44 PM
DNA story
https://i.imgur.com/ARm0mCr.png

Leto
09-13-2018, 03:25 PM
Ahaha, that bastard is fucking Slavic :lol: The irony is so bitter sometimes...

Jana
09-13-2018, 03:41 PM

Indeed. :D

Ülev
09-13-2018, 03:45 PM
conclusion... those countries belonged to I y-dna once, before R1a Hordes came

and they (= who did that map) were right!

https://s8.postimg.cc/7l5i801md/Iueberalles2.jpg

Peterski
09-13-2018, 03:45 PM
DNA story
https://i.imgur.com/ARm0mCr.png

The largest circle in Poland is Lesser Poland (Cracow), the 2nd largest is Greater Poland (Poznań), interesting... BTW I now remember this:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?225368-Post-your-genetically-predicted-place-of-origin&p=4732787#post4732787

IncelSlayer
09-13-2018, 03:46 PM
Indeed. :D

You agree with the bastard or slavic part? or both?

Jana
09-13-2018, 03:48 PM
You agree with the bastard or slavic part? or both?

Slavic. :)

Jana
09-13-2018, 03:49 PM
In AncestryDNA Stears look like a pure West Slavic.

CommonSense
09-13-2018, 03:50 PM
Culturally he belongs to the West, but genetically not at all. I guess he will have to learn to live with the fact that he's not a real westerner :D

Jana
09-13-2018, 03:54 PM
Culturally he belongs to the West, but genetically not at all. I guess he will have to learn to live with the fact that he's not a real westerner :D

He is by far most eastern Hungarian genetically from all Hungarian samples I have seen :thumb001:

CommonSense
09-13-2018, 03:56 PM
He is by far most eastern Hungarian genetically from all Hungarian samples I have seen :thumb001:

Is he taking this news well?

Ülev
09-13-2018, 03:56 PM

right, read (but you can't unfortunately) - Lechicki Początek Polski by Karol Szajnocha (wrote in 1858), he noticed similarities between Norman etc. and polish geographical names
http://libra.ibuk.pl/book/151507

that Złotów (N-W Poland) name roots came from Swedish word Slott (castle) rather than from polish name złoto-gold, because in that region there was never any gold minings
https://translate.google.co.uk/?vi=c#sv/en/slott

make Central Europe I y-dna again

Jana
09-13-2018, 03:59 PM
Is he taking this news well?

No. He is angry :mad:
Most Hungarians score lot of western Europe really, so he say he is atypical.

Pribislav
09-13-2018, 04:00 PM

What about his Dalmatian and Szekely ancestors?

Dalmatians are mix of Slavs and paleo-Balkanites genetically.

Szekelys are the closest to pro-Hungarians of all modern Hungarians.

CommonSense
09-13-2018, 04:01 PM
No. He is angry :mad:
Most Hungarians score lot of western Europe really, so he say he is atypical.

He accused everyone of being a fake Hungarian, but it looks like blogen was right and Stears was the 'fake' one all along xD

Jana
09-13-2018, 04:03 PM
What about his Dalmatian and Szekely ancestors?

Dalmatians are mix of Slavs and paleo-Balkanites genetically.

Szekelys are the closest to pro-Hungarians of all modern Hungarians.

No clue :puppy_dp:
Maybe it got lost in genetic recombination.

It show him for ancestry only Poland, Czechia and Slovakia. But Poland make sense because of his last name.

Jana
09-13-2018, 04:04 PM
He accused everyone of being a fake Hungarian, but it looks like blogen was right and Stears was the 'fake' one all along xD

ohhhh :cheer_icoon: :cry2

Maintenance
09-13-2018, 04:13 PM
LOL SLAVSHIT xD

Peterski
09-13-2018, 04:16 PM
Isn't Stears part Croatian (1/8 or something)?

That's what he claimed on Anthrogenica.

Decius
09-13-2018, 04:27 PM

Lol he’s a slav fuck Hungarians I’m stoned rn

Peterski
09-13-2018, 04:33 PM
Ahaha, that bastard is fucking Slavic

100% Czech!

Magnolia
09-13-2018, 04:41 PM
lol to be Czech doesn't mean to be Slavic
To be a Polak means = a Slav = an Eastern Slav

http://i.imgur.com/GLL0M9y.png
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b693085ce24af9d44fe3179401c1bda4-c
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-7edeaa60ea2e2b9dc9f0d637b980141a.webp

Decius
09-13-2018, 04:43 PM
To be a Polak means = a Slav = an Eastern Slav

You are the mongol u
mongol chink eye

Magnolia
09-13-2018, 04:53 PM
You are the mongol u
mongol chink eye

To be partly Mongoloid is great ; ). Mongoloid people are great, smart and progressive.
To be a Polak is not.

Peterski
09-13-2018, 05:16 PM

You are a Sudeten German from a Pro-Nazi family, Magnolia. I prefer opinions of REAL Czechs:

"Why do Czechs deny that they are of Germanic origin?" - https://www.quora.com/Why-do-Czechs-deny-that-they-are-of-Germanic-origin

First response:

Klára Czyžová, former Junior Care Assistant (2016)
Answered Mar 11
As it was written Czechs are Slavs. Still the culture and genome might be and surely is mixed with Germanic people.

When Slavs came to Bohemia, the remains of two other ethnics were still here. Germanic tribes and Celts. As it is known Slavic policy preferred to sublime other nations.

However with Germanic we have rich history and we can consider them as natural antagonists in many cases (even though not in all of them):

The request to create Church Slavonic Language was made also because Moravian rulers were not happy about Germanic Priests bringing the Christianity in Latin from nowadays Germany.
The power taken from Moravian rulers and given to Bohemian ones was shifted because Bohemians asked Germanic from Germany to help them. It resulted in abandoning Church Slavic, banishing Slavic talking priests and slowing development of Czech written texts since latin letters were not compatible with early Czech.
German Germanics were invited by Bohemian king for tax free living for exchange of establishing mining industry and giving Czechs their know-how.
In Germany Jan Hus, popular bohemian priest and reformist, was claimed heretic and burnt. It was therefore connected with Germans in minds of Czechs even though they were not the ones who decided, it was Catholic Church council.
German Germanics participated in crussades against Bohemians when Hus’s followers raised against accepting Zikmund, who let the death of Hus happen, as their new king.
German speaking Austrians managed to claim Bohemian throne and brought the Czech language to be nearly extinct since German was for long time only language that you could officially speak. Czech language survived among common villagers, it was not needed to write in it.
Austrians were more likely to hear out Hungarians than Czechs. Because Czechs had no equal nobility and therefore no real power than just feeling of national identity.
Austrians forced Czechs to fight in wars they didn't really care about. (the most vividly WW1).
When Czechoslovakia was established it was 3 millions of citizens who claimed to have Germanic origin who were loudly against the fact there is Czechoslovakia and later asked to join Hitler’s vision.
Germans occupied Czechoslovakia as result. They turned the country into crumbles which they controlled (again) and made Czechs to fight in their army (again). That enabled to create huge grudge between nations which resulted in banishing Germanic descendants out of the Czechoslovakia after WW2.
But after all this I don't think it is bad to say you are Czech of German origin. Unless you want to make claim for something your ancestors rightfully lost while living abroad. Czechs lost their nobility due Germanic interference. The result of WW2 is considered just and closed for us.

We Czechs care the most about the country. We don't care if somebody is by origin Vietnamese who was born here. If they accept the society’s rules, speak Czech well and participate in Czech customs we don't care how many Vietnamese customs they have and we call them Czech. If they were trying something like “let's make Czechia Vietnamese colony” it would be over for them.

Which is what Germans in past did. And they were punished.

Now it is different. The surname doesn't matter anymore. The ability to think and live as Czech among Czechs and to pursue goals that makes Czechs to profit from them is making you Czech.

We spent centuries under reign of other nations of course we are not genetically pure Slavs anymore. But we remained Slavs in our minds and hearts and that is what counts for us.

Edit: fixed Germans and Germanic misuse. My native language sort of mislead me since Germán is Germanic and Němec is German.

Another response:

Luboš Motl, a grandson of Miss Führer
Answered Mar 11
Well, first of all, they deny it because they’re mostly not of Germanic origin. Slavic roots account for a higher percentage of the Czechs’ DNA than the Germanic roots – almost 50% (but the Poles and Russians are “more Slavic” than we are, over 50%). The genes that may be localized as “German” or “Germanic” account for some 20% of the Czechs’ DNA.

Well, according to Genetic Maps Of Europe, the patrilineal genes of Czechs (as seen in the Y-chromosomes) are dominated by the Central and Eastern European R1a haplogroup (that arose in Southern Russia some 17,000 years ago).

On the opposite, maximally matrilineal side, we decode the genes especially from the mothers’ mtDNA. See Mitochondrial DNA haplogroups in the Czech population compared to other European countries to check that Czechs are 41% in the H Haplogroup (Helena) and 21% in the U Haplogroup (Ursula) – they’re two among The Seven Daughters of Eve. The mothers are generally associated with more Eastern, more Asian territories than the fathers. In the past, we were more likely to see the “peaceful time, economic Cold War-style” asymmetry: the richer, Western men tended to pick pretty (but relatively poor) chicks from the East most of the time. (That direction may have easily reverse in recent years with the mostly male Muslim migrants to Europe.)

When the DNA is plotted on various charts, Czechs don’t differ too much from the averages of the neighboring nations. So they’re close to the average of Germans, Poles, and Hungarians. Note that the Hungarian language is extremely exotic – it’s not even in the Indo-European family – but the Hungarians’ DNA is much closer to Slavs and Romanians than the language would suggest.

Aside from the “almost 50%” Slavic genetic roots and the important but not dominant Germanic ones, there’s a significant percentage of the Celtic blood in the Czech genes. You can meet many Czechs who are redheads just like what you expect in Ireland. That’s no coincidence. After all, Bohemia – the Western 60% of Czechia – means “home of Boii” in Latin and Boii were a Celtic tribe that lived here for a while in the 2nd century BC or so. You find traces of other European groups, too.

More recent migration starts to make it complicated – the Gypsies and the Vietnamese are widely represented exotic groups in Czechia and they remain mostly genetically isolated so far. On the other hand, I believe that the Ukrainian immigrants (the most important group of immigrants right now, not counting Slovaks who are too close) are assimilating (and mixing) rapidly and they increase the Slavic credentials of the Czech nation.

OK, so Czechia has belonged to the Greater German-speaking Subcivilization for most of the 2nd millennium – that includes the stable Bohemian Kingdom’s membership in the Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation; and its being a part of the Austrian Empire, especially since 1620. So there’s been lots of mixing and lots of ethnic Germans became Czechs and learned the Czech language, and so on.

For example, I have a rather clear Czech origin on the maternal side. My maternal grandfather’s name was Koliha (a name of a bird in Czech, there are lots of bird surnames in Czech) and he was an artist and a high school teacher. On the other hand, my paternal side came from poorer conditions – and, somewhat unusually, more Germanic ones. Motl is a Czech name but it’s a deformation of a German name that was inspired by Matthew (a gift from God in Hebrew, from the Bible). My paternal grandmother’s maiden name was (I hope you are sitting now)… Miss Führer. Her (and my distant) relatives changed their name to Fišer (a Fisher with the Czech spelling – we have numerous transliterated German names in Czechia) after their namesake lost the war and committed suicide. ;-)

Just by looking at the names, you may see a certain nonzero percentage of German surnames of Czechs that betray the mixing in the past. But don’t get me wrong: no one in my family thinks that we’re of German origin in any useful sense. The male ancestor of my grandmother who got the name Führer for the first time could have been rather rare – everyone whom we remember lived as a standard Czech. And Motls have been “Czech” for centuries, I guess, too.

People who spoke Czech often felt to be a “different class” than the Germans – who often belonged to higher classes although my ancestry may be viewed as a partial counterexample. That’s why they were jealous of Germans, angry about them, and these negative sentiments were enhanced by the Protestant-Catholic wars and the subsequent Re-Catholicization of Czechia; and of course, more dramatically, by the Nazi occupation. (...)

Another one:

Vladimír Hirsch, Composer from Prague, Czechia, at Music
Answered Apr 26
haha - because they are not. It is simple. They are some DNA analysis, which try to have some impact, but the character of both nations [Czechs and Germans/Austrians] is absolutely different.

sense o humour - people in Czechia have absolutely different kind of humour -typical is “what is the hell?”in Czech opinion “English cook, Italian policemen and German comic”. It is traditional, that Czech theatres of humouristic character are pushed to change everything especially for Germans, because they do not understand any irony, sarcasm or something, which is somehow “between the lines”
why Germans longed fore “final solution” not only for Jews, but also for Czechs? Uundoubtedly, because Czechs are Germans :-)
everywhre Germans steps in (the same as Russians), they think it is their territory. Together with this fact, that 3 milions Germnas lived in Czechia together with 7 milion Czechs can be the impression Czechs are part of big german nation, haha :¨-) Nope. It was good solution to expell them from our country, because they are not able to coexist without tendencies to rule others. Czechia is the country with more than 1200 years old history, beginning by Great Moravia, SLAVIC state with first Slavic liturgy in history, which influenced other Slavic culture. This is our origin, however German influence cannot be denied.
Czechs are Slavs by their character, regardless many influences and efforts to make from them depended nation on Germans. It was very hard to survive as a nation, being surrounded from 80% by German speaking people in ratio minimally 10:1. I can add the list of battels when far less numerous Czechs beat Germans in history.

Who would be happy to be under that boring, self-centered, puffy nation, with abbsence of selcriticism and sense of humour, cruel and the most guitly nation in world history? Unfortunately, they were not punished sufficiently, also thanks to Allied ignorance.

Vlatko Vukovic
09-13-2018, 05:18 PM
Stears Stearsovski

Gründig
09-13-2018, 05:23 PM
He didnt know he was a slav?

Magnolia
09-13-2018, 05:25 PM
"Czyžová" wtf that surname is? Somebody with Polish roots... and probably somebody from the Silesian Polish minority.
And evidently I am right..
Distribution of that surname in the Czech R.
Surname: 'Czyžová', number: 213 in CzR
http://i67.tinypic.com/27ys6xg.jpg

Peterski
09-13-2018, 05:28 PM
What about Vladimir Hirsch - Jewish or German origin? I once had a classmate Hirschfeld (Polish guy).

Peterski
09-13-2018, 05:35 PM
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b693085ce24af9d44fe3179401c1bda4-c

^^^ Just goes to prove, that Czechs are mixed with Balkan peoples.

Otherwise they would not plot halfway between Poles and Romanians.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
09-13-2018, 05:36 PM
Poles are West Slavic, Magnolia. Both Linguistically and genetically. They are actually the best reference for West Slavic.

Czech people while still being West Slavic linguistically and genetically as well are the outliers of the Western Slavs due to the proximity, history and input from Germans.

Also in this side of the world no one makes a difference between West\East Slavs, they are all Eastern Europeans to us the same way Iberians, Italians and Greeks are all Southerners to you presumably. I am not trying to be derogatory, just saying.

Magnolia
09-13-2018, 05:37 PM
I don't know, very likely a person with a crises of identity. I don't know what is the source of you very atypical opinions probably a nationalistic forum; sorry bud judge a nation by an opinion of Polaks living on here is very ridiculous.

Go on yt you will find thousands and thousands videos created by Polaks about Slavic Unity/Slavic brotherhood and any created by Czechs...
Your people know who they are and are proud of it, why you aren't. Why are you ashamed of your East Slavic nation..,

Btw. I probably know who that guy is - it is an old guy in a natzi hoodie who spams every forum I have seen (TA is not counted) - that guy is everything but not normal (90% it is him).

Leto
09-13-2018, 05:39 PM
Also in this side of the world no one makes a difference between West\East Slavs, they are all Eastern Europeans to us the same way Iberians, Italians and Greeks are all Southerners to you presumably. I am not trying to be derogatory, just saying.
This is true. To many Americans "Eastern Europe" is still one giant Russia, lol. From Sofia all the way to Tallinn.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
09-13-2018, 05:45 PM
This is true. To many Americans "Eastern Europe" is still one giant Russia, lol. From Sofia all the way to Tallinn.

I am not American though, by this "side of the World" I meant Portugal, or the "West" if you will. Basically any country that was under the Iron Curtain is considered Eastern European by the average person.

Technically is not inaccurate since we are the westernmost nation in Europe, everything else is in the east to us, lol, whereas for you Russians everything is in the west.

Magnolia
09-13-2018, 05:47 PM
Poles are West Slavic, Magnolia. Both Linguistically and genetically. They are actually the best reference for West Slavic.

Czech people while still being West Slavic linguistically and genetically as well are the outliers of the Western Slavs due to the proximity, history and input from Germans.

The main issue is that nothing like the West Slavic identity exists. Poles are genetically Eastern Slavs, they language is West Slavic, and culturally they are proud Catholic Slavs, their mentality = Ukrainians.

Peterski
09-13-2018, 05:50 PM
West Slavs are the original Slavs because Proto-Slavs most likely originated from the Lusatian culture.

We already have several aDNA samples contemporary with the Lusatian culture, but all of them are from the fringes of that culture (and it will be more difficult to find samples from the core area, because "Lusatians" practiced cremation):

https://umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/ancient-human-dna_41837#5/51.138/25.576 - map of ancient human DNA

Tollensetal (Welzin) - DNA of warriors who died in battle ca. 1250 BC
Turlojiske - 3 samples dated to 1010-800, 930-810, 908-485 BC
Halberstadt - 1 sample (I0099/HAL36C) dated to 1113-1020 BC
Bylany - two Hallstatt culture samples dated to ca. 850-700 BC

This map shows cultural (archaeological) situation around year 1200 BC. In Suchowola a new Lusatian culture settlement dated to 800-500 BC has been discovered recently, so it turns out that this culture extended even more to the north-east (the distance between Suchowola and Turlojiske is 90 km). Chotyniec, is a recently discovered Scythian settlement from 700-500 BC:

https://i.imgur.com/z9JKmIG.png

https://i.imgur.com/EyHgjzZ.png

According to one theory, the Lusatian culture could be a Pre-Proto-Slavic culture:

http://macedonia.kroraina.com/en/fds/fds_1.htm

^^^ Map:

http://macedonia.kroraina.com/en/fds/fds_011.jpg

Several of Tollense WEZ samples (the southern-shifted ones) plot close to Hungarian Bronze Age, including BR2:

http://www.tropie.tarnow.opoka.org.pl/images/br2_cassidy2.gif

Some of them plot with modern Poles or between Poles and Balts, some close to Germans (but with more of WHG admixture than modern Germans), some look like Germano-Slavic mixes (no wonder, it was a borderland of 3 cultures), and some - the ones who are genetically southern in the PCA - plot close to Bronze Age Hungarians, including that "famous" BR2 from Cassidy 2016, who had genetic links to modern Poles:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0X53ULQMZ6U/WfhwdhmT9zI/AAAAAAAAGNQ/zs34s9OzA00HFftgKc-s10cus_wWLAwGQCLcBGAs/s1600/WEZ_West_Eurasia.png

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0X53ULQMZ6U/WfhwdhmT9zI/AAAAAAAAGNQ/zs34s9OzA00HFftgKc-s10cus_wWLAwGQCLcBGAs/s1600/WEZ_West_Eurasia.png

Another PCA with Tollense warriors (WEZ):

https://image.ibb.co/dxgT6R/PCA_WEZ.png

In 2017 they published "Kossinna's Smile" related to his Siedlungsarchäologische Methode:

http://bellbeakerblogger.blogspot.com/2017/04/kossinnas-smile-heyd-2017.html

Perhaps there will be also "Kostrzewski's Smile" after the publication of Lusatian DNA results?

Kostrzewski always claimed that the Lusatian culture, co-discovered by him, was Proto-Slavic:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%B3zef_Kostrzewski

Biskupin, the most famous town of the Lusatian culture, discovered by Kostrzewski in the 1930s:

Documentary with English subtitles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc_KLJrD054

F3 statistics show that Tollense warriors were - on average (this differs from individual to individual) - closest to modern Poles:

https://i.redd.it/fgjlayau2r711.png

https://i.imgur.com/uNPzrm9.png

^^^
Fought at the border of 3 cultures (Lusatian, Nordic Bronze Age, Proto-Jastorf) around year 1250 BC:

It is estimated, based on numbers of skeletons discovered, that at least 4000 warriors fought there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1fMnrjHOUM

Regarding the age of Slavic language, a near consensus among linguists is:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/file?id=info%3Adoi/10.1371/journal.pone.0135820.s008&type=supplementary

"There is a near consensus among linguists that the Baltic and Slavic languages stem from a common root, Proto-Balto-Slavic, which separated from other Indo-European languages around 4,500–7,000 years before present (YBP) [1–8] and whose origin is mapped to Central Europe [8]. The Balto-Slavic node was recognized already in the pioneer Indo-European[9]. The split between Baltic and Slavic branches has been dated to around 3,500–2,500 YBP [= years 1500-500 BC] [6–8]. (...) Our consensus tree (Fig. G in S2 File) suggests the following topological and temporal reconstruction of the Balto-Slavic languages. Initial disintegration of proto-Balto-Slavic into proto-East Baltic and proto-Slavic took place during the 2nd millennium BC [= years 2000-1001 BC]. Proto Slavic splits into three major clades, East, West, South Slavic around year 100 AD (1900 Years Before Present). Further diversification of each clade into minor clades (i.e. proto-East Slavic: Ukrainian/Belarusian, Russian; proto-West Slavic: Czech/Slovak, proto-Sorbian, Polish/Kashubian; proto-South Slavic: Serbo-Croatian, Bulgarian, Macedonian) took place during the 5th–7th centuries AD (about 1500–1300 YBP), followed by final shaping of individual languages (1000–500 YBP). (...)"

^^^
So Slavic is about as old as - or even older than - the Lusatian culture.

In any case, the domination of R1a-Z280 in ancient times in the area between Turlojiske and Halberstadt indicates that the Lusatian culture was closely related to Balto-Slavs and not to "western" populations originating predominantly from Bell Beaker descendants. It follows that cultural affiliation of "Lusatians" with other Urnfield cultures, resulted raher from a purely cultural spread of certain customs towards the east, not from linguistic or biological kinship. "Lusatians" were descended from Trzciniec populations with R1a-Z280 and - perhaps - also R1a-M458. Of course I do not exclude the possibility of some Celtic and "Hungarian" (BR2-like) genetic influences in "Lusatians", including the presence of some R1b-P312.

Magnolia
09-13-2018, 05:54 PM
^^^ Just goes to prove, that Czechs are mixed with Balkan peoples.

Otherwise they would not plot halfway between Poles and Romanians.

It means we are crossroad of Europe and heavily mixed. True Central Europeans unlike Poles.

Peterski
09-13-2018, 05:59 PM
My grandmother is genetically indistinguishable from Bronze Age Tollense (Welzin) warrior WEZ40:

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welzin

https://i.imgur.com/77XFCey.png

Jana
09-13-2018, 06:07 PM
Isn't Stears part Croatian (1/8 or something)?

That's what he claimed on Anthrogenica.

He is, but Croats of Hungary are mixed with who knows what ethnic groups. Probably Hungarians, Slovaks, Germans....

One of Croats from his mother's family competed at Berlin Olypics in 1936, but his surname was Magyarized because Hungarian athletes were allowed to compete only under Hungarian names.

Jana
09-13-2018, 06:09 PM
He didnt know he was a slav?

Stears is not Slavic since he is not Slavic speaker. Genetics=/= identity.

Peterski
09-13-2018, 06:12 PM
culturally they are proud Catholic Slavs, their mentality = Ukrainians.

Catholic and Ukrainian in one sentence? No, Roman Catholics in Ukraine = Polish minority in Ukraine.

Gründig
09-13-2018, 06:12 PM
Stears is not Slavic since he is not Slavic speaker. Genetics=/= identity.

Good point, I agree.

Peterski
09-13-2018, 06:20 PM
It means we are crossroad of Europe and heavily mixed.

There is now a trend for "multi-culti" in the West so when you promote Czechs as diverse you cater to Western Leftists.

So Western Leftists and Cultural Marxists like Czech Republic more than Poland.

But times change and trends change, the far right is growing in the West already.

Back in year 1593 Englishman Fynes Moryson was disgusted by Poland's lack of religious and ethnic purity at that time.

Magnolia
09-13-2018, 06:28 PM
There is now a trend for multi-culti in the West so when you promote Czechs as diverse you cater to Western Leftists.

But times change and trends change, the far right is growing in the West already.

Back in year 1593 Englishman Fynes Moryson was disgusted by Poland's lack of religious and ethnic purity at that time.

Why you keep denying the Czech identity? This is a very Czech opinion about our identity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v58NAk_BYJs
It correspondents with these "maps" (+Celtic imput)
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-fd416c318f5008e5aeed6f4052d27dba
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b89b2eaeebef04de772390ef612a4d08
The most common opinion, opinion that is shared by the majority of Czech people. Why are you so butthurt about that? It doesn't contradicts reality. It is only blood/culture/history we have... I don't know why so many Poles have an issue with that.

Jana
09-13-2018, 06:38 PM
Does Stears look more West or East Slavic ??? Because he could be Czech but also Russian.

I'm wonder :P

Peterski
09-13-2018, 06:38 PM
Czechs allied themselves with Commies in order to expell their Sudeten Germans - Prime Minister Edward Benes planned expulsion of Sudeten Germans already before WW2. He also planned foricble Czechization of Poles in Zaolzie. In 1944 Czechs were ones who first suggested to remove Germans from Eastern Europe:

https://i.imgur.com/UwDKpju.png

This is why you were annexed by Nazi Germany in 1938-39 (Poland was invaded because it refused to enter the Anti-Comintern Pact and because Polish government was protecting Jews from Nazis and helping Zionists such as Ze'ev Jabotinsky to organize the state of Israel in Palestine - as Timothy Snyder wrote).

In 1938 Czechs asked Poland to let the Soviet Red Army march through Polish territory into Czechoslovakia. We refused because we knew that once the Commies enter, they are not going to leave unless forced to.

And now you cuck heavily for Angela Merkel and call yourself Germanic.

At least be consistent in your policies.

Your friends are Marxists, Atheists, Leftists, regardless of ethnicity.

rein
09-13-2018, 06:48 PM
Does Stears look more West or East Slavic ??? Because he could be Czech but also Russian.

I'm wonder :P

I thought we have already identified that he’s a pole.

Dukagjini
09-13-2018, 06:49 PM
damn thats crazy, but you still must have some Albanian in you :)

Jana
09-13-2018, 06:50 PM
I thought we have already identified that he’s a pole.

But funny enough, he don't look Polish to me. I imagine Poles as robust West Baltids.

Magnolia
09-13-2018, 06:53 PM
Czechs allied themselves with Commies in order to expell their Germans - Prime Minister Edward Benes planned expulsion of Sudeten Germans already before WW2. He also planned foricble Czechization of Poles in Zaolzie.

This is why you were annexed by Nazi Germany in 1938-39 (Poland was invaded because it refused to enter the Anti-Comintern Pact and because Polish government was protecting Jews from Nazis and helping Zionists such as Ze'ev Jabotinsky to organize the state of Israel in Palestine - as Timothy Snyder wrote).

In 1938 Czechs asked Poland to let the Soviet Red Army march through Polish territory into Czechoslovakia. We refused because we knew that once the Commies enter, they are not going to leave unless forced to.

And now you cuck heavily for the Germans and call yourself Germanic.

At least be consistent in your policies.

Your friends are Marxists, Atheists, Leftists, regardless of ethnicity.

No, Czechs had a country in the middle of Europe and were pretty pragmatical as usual. We had contracts with both West and East. Western countries not only refused to fulfill their obligations, they betrayed us together with Poland a Slavic country, country of people who now want to be our brothers because they are ashamed of what they are...
So yeah we asked Red army for help - it was pragmatical - and Polaks didn't let them to help us to stop Nazis. Without Polaks Nazis were defeated in 1938/1939.

Peterski
09-13-2018, 06:54 PM
"Czech Army slaughtering Sudeten Germans with tanks and machine guns":

"Sudeten Germans suffer boundless distress after 20 years of Czech rule":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hprV2nQRvbc

Magnolia
09-13-2018, 06:57 PM
"Czech Army slaughtering Sudeten Germans with tanks and machine guns":

"Sudeten Germans suffer boundless distress after 20 years of Czech rule":

Nazi propaganda, great! Your Ukrainian=Polish mentality is so ... so.

Jana
09-13-2018, 06:59 PM
damn thats crazy, but you still must have some Albanian in you :)

I am sure there is Delmatae blood in my veins. :)

Peterski
09-13-2018, 07:05 PM
Nazi propaganda, great!

First of all attaching Sudetenland to Czechia in 1918 was a mistake.

Those people wanted to be part of the Republic of German-Austria:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_German-Austria

Map: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_German-Austria#/media/File:GermanAustriaMap.png

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fb/GermanAustriaMap.png

They had no loyality to Czechoslovakia or to their Czech neighbours.

Magnolia
09-13-2018, 07:50 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/ab1hc6.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmlUEnRyJa0
These were destroyed first. The majority of the rest was scared and abused.

Bobby Martnen
09-14-2018, 08:43 PM
Pure Eastern Euro! :P

His Y-DNA is 100% NW Euro...

Jana
09-14-2018, 08:47 PM
His Y-DNA is 100% NW Euro...

Seems autosomal DNA accompanying it got lost trough generations, if this update is reliable.

Bobby Martnen
09-14-2018, 08:55 PM
Seems autosomal DNA accompanying it got lost trough generations, if this update is reliable.

At least he is still a godly I1-man.