PDA

View Full Version : France is in War against Italy for the control of the Libian Oil Fields

GiCa
09-13-2018, 10:42 PM
Yes

We are in a war. A war that is not narrated much by medias right now.

But it s clear as the sun that Macron/Total is helping the rival golpist libian Haftar to gain power in libia against the previous leader who kept Italy/Eni in control of the Libian Oil Fields

And EU and the Onu right now they keep themselves silent.. In a fake i Don t see i Don t hear way

Or... Isn t that the same EU is in reality macron/Merkel itself?. . It seems it s them who command the fake.. UNION of European states

frankhammer
09-13-2018, 10:45 PM
Please world, focus on electric cars so this BS ends ASAP.

gıulıoımpa
09-13-2018, 10:49 PM
A small reminder of every commercial hostility France has done to us.

Articles in italians but in brief words:
They either tried to buy or destroy our strategic sectors

Electricity supplier agency
National cellphone communication
Oil
Shipbuilding
Banking sector
Tv broadcasting agency

Fincantieri

http://m.ilgiornale.it/news/2018/07/17/per-colpa-dei-guai-di-macron-si-riapre-il-caso-fincantieri-stx/1554344/

unicredit

https://www.startmag.it/economia/francia-unicredit-brunetta/

Mediaset

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.key4biz.it/vivendi-mediaset-la-sentenza-del-tar-sul-ricorso-francese-contro-agcom-dopo-lestate/226288/amp/

Tim

https://www.google.it/amp/www.lastampa.it/2017/07/29/economia/il-presidente-di-telecomtim-non-sar-mai-francese-pronti-a-trattare-sulla-rete-mSNkx8bOssiPRPz5MhxFtJ/amphtml/pagina.amp.html

Eni.

Inviato dal mio SM-G389F utilizzando Tapatalk

Inviato dal mio SM-G389F utilizzando Tapatalk

GiCa
09-13-2018, 10:51 PM
This war is ongoing from at least when France/Europe dropped bombs on Gaddafi Libia..

Gaddafi.. A leader that Italy was in business and cooperation with..

Italy didn t want the bombing of ghaddafi libia indeed

While France desperately wanted it

Gold-Shekel
09-13-2018, 11:00 PM
Please world, focus on electric cars so this BS ends ASAP.

If only that was the solution...

GiCa
09-13-2018, 11:02 PM
Europe.. Or almost all European states are not at all pacifist states

The 68 utopia of pacifism is indeed an UTOPIA

But it seems 68 was an evolution.. It seems that EU states from that point didn t want to make direct war on each other.. Like dropping bombs or trups of soldiers in other European states.. In that case we became fakingly pacifists.. Yes we do wars against us Europeans but if we need we drop the bombs only in third world states to make war instead among us

frankhammer
09-13-2018, 11:39 PM
If only that was the solution...

Indeed but it might help, somewhat, possibly, if only to stop minor nations making claims on others out of greed.

Gold-Shekel
09-13-2018, 11:43 PM
Indeed but it might help, somewhat, possibly, if only to stop minor nations making claims on others out of greed.

Not really sure, Oil is used for so much more than just gas. Still, we'd kill for that other thing if oil was replaced by something else.

Slavic Italian
09-14-2018, 01:54 AM
Europe.. Or almost all European states are not at all pacifist states

The 68 utopia of pacifism is indeed an UTOPIA

But it seems 68 was an evolution.. It seems that EU states from that point didn t want to make direct war on each other.. Like dropping bombs or trups of soldiers in other European states.. In that case we became fakingly pacifists.. Yes we do wars against us Europeans but if we need we drop the bombs only in third world states to make war instead among us

You are sharp. Macron is power hungry. Notice the pressure he is putting on Germany to become more assertive because he needs a powerful ally?

Dick
09-14-2018, 02:11 AM
Gaddafi's Warning to NATO

"Now listen, you people of NATO," Gaddafi said on the eve of NATO's invasion of Libya in 2011. "You're bombing a wall which stood in the way of African migration to Europe and in the way of al-Qaeda terrorists. This wall was Libya. You're breaking it."

RIP Gadaffi

StonyArabia
09-14-2018, 04:20 AM
RIP Gadaffi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMKlEhnwMVM

Slavic Italian
09-14-2018, 11:48 AM
Yes

But it s clear as the sun that Macron/Total is helping the rival golpist libian Haftar to gain power in libia against the previous leader who kept Italy/Eni in control of the Libian Oil Fields

And EU and the Onu right now they keep themselves silent.. In a fake i Don t see i Don t hear way

Or... Isn t that the same EU is in reality macron/Merkel itself?. . It seems it s them who command the fake.. UNION of European states

I'm not convinced Merkel is totally on board. Seems like Macron is pressuring her and she has not given in.....yet. I look for the next German leader to be Macron's pal.

Teutone
09-14-2018, 12:04 PM
France and UK won the colonial war in ww1 and still have influence on their former colonies. No wonder they are the only European nations actievely attacking Assad and used to attack Gaddafi

Teutone
09-14-2018, 12:05 PM
I'm not convinced Merkel is totally on board. Seems like Macron is pressuring her and she has not given in.....yet. I look for the next German leader to be Macron's pal.

Germany will stay out of it.

Slavic Italian
09-14-2018, 12:15 PM
Germany will stay out of it.

They will do what Rothschild wants. You see what Macron is doing? He is crippling Italy's economy to the extent the people will demand change. Then Macron will get "his guy" in there and Italy will become the partner he wants and this will happen to every nation in Europe who does not comply with his demands. Germany will be no different especially sense Germany is having immigrant issues. That will be played on.

Teutone
09-14-2018, 12:16 PM
They will do what Rothschild wants. You see what Macron is doing? He is crippling Italy's economy to the extent the people will demand change. Then Macron will get "his guy" in there and Italy will become the partner he wants and this will happen to every nation in Europe who does not comply with his demands.

Merkel is the biggest Rothschild slave there is, and even she stays out of it

Slavic Italian
09-14-2018, 12:18 PM
Merkel is the biggest Rothschild slave there is, and even she stays out of it

Macron is pushing Germany to become the ally he covets. Google the articles. Your only hope is to buddy up with the Russians even more.

Teutone
09-14-2018, 12:20 PM
Macron is pushing Germany to become the ally he covets. Google the articles.

Germany is already his ally, trust me that I am confident on the german politics issue

Autrigón
09-14-2018, 12:26 PM
It's nothing new, all the wars and all the geostrategic political movements in the XXI century have the objective of controlling the oil. Nowadays oil represents power and money.

We live in a fake world where the politicians are lying us every day. I hope one day some companies had the balls to use some kind of clean energy in mass and fuck the oil.

...but It's a conspiracy for not use clean energies.

brennus dux gallorum
09-14-2018, 12:27 PM
Shouldn't Libyan oil fields belong to lybia, to start with?

Slavic Italian
09-14-2018, 12:29 PM

Yes. See why Muslims generally are never a threat? They have no real financial backbone. They are not sharp people.

renaissance12
09-14-2018, 12:34 PM
Macron and his boyfriend..( Who is top.. and who is bottom ? ?

http://cdn-static.dagospia.com/img/patch/07-2018/macron-benalla-006-7917596344150130688-n-1043481.jpg
http://www.finanzaonline.com/forum/attachments/arena-politica/2523963d1532437691-il-bodyguard-di-macron-10k-di-stipendio-auto-con-autista-e-casa-di-lusso-benalla-5.jpg

Macron's wife... Is she the first public pedophile? Macron’s wife who was just 15 when she first met the French President

Not only most of the women love "dark men" also most of the gay of the world love them...

Slavic Italian
09-14-2018, 02:21 PM
Macron is lashing out at those who are not in tune with a United Europe. He has a good point. You guys paying attention to what China is doing? They are buying up everything here in the US even oilfields. Macron realizes Europe must come together to survive.

gıulıoımpa
09-14-2018, 02:28 PM

yes, but Eni and Italy got the oil agreements with diplomacy not war( And massonic France cannot stand this, they are eating their heart out). we even got them from long ago , from Gheddafi's time. Berlusconi was the perfect target because of his scandals and was blackmailed into forced Agreement to bombing Gheddafi.

if it were for us Gheddafi would still be there.

and Salvini who is a reasonable man, understands that military intervenction is not concievable and rightly says this kind of stuff never helps a country.

the problem is how can diplomacy and reason win when the other side does not give a fuck about training and financing militias, terrorists and coups?.

the greed of lobbyst and massonic france is vomitable

gıulıoımpa
09-14-2018, 02:30 PM
Macron is lashing out at those who are not in tune with a United Europe. He has a good point. You guys paying attention to what China is doing? They are buying up everything here in the US even oilfields. Macron realizes Europe must come together to survive.

i'd rather prefere Europe to come together by nationalism than by corrupt oil and banking lobbies. don't get fooled

Slavic Italian
09-14-2018, 02:31 PM
i'd rather prefere Europe to come together by nationalism than by corrupt oil and banking lobbies. don't get fooled

That is capitalism my friend. The fact is without each other you are doomed. Go to the Chinese geopolitical section and look at the thread I started and read those articles. They are moving in and taking over places economically. Macron sees this.

gıulıoımpa
09-14-2018, 02:35 PM
That is capitalism my friend. The fact is without each other you are doomed. Go to the Chinese geopolitical section and look at the thread I started and read those articles. They are moving in and taking over places economically. Macron sees this.

i know they have their hands all over europe and the usa's strategic sectors. i don't like it

Slavic Italian
09-14-2018, 02:37 PM
i know they have their hands all over europe and the usa's strategic sectors. i don't like it

Europe needs each other. You will fall without economic unity.

GiCa
09-14-2018, 03:52 PM
Those outsadish times when Berlusconi hosted ghaddafi in Italy in a tent

Yes... In a TENT to please his traditions to make good business agreements expecially on oil fields with libia

http://www.repubblica.it/2009/06/sezioni/esteri/gheddafi-italia/gheddafi-10giugno/fran_15992763_04250.jpg

Providing him also with "hostesses".. To make even better economic deals
https://www.repubblica.it/images/2010/08/29/182638803-f52be324-2707-4449-9435-c0a2e9fc407b.jpg

https://st.ilfattoquotidiano.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/gheddafi-2675.jpg

gıulıoımpa
09-14-2018, 03:54 PM
Those outsadish times when Berlusconi hosted ghaddafi in Italy in a tent

Yes... In a TENT to please his traditions to make good business agreements expecially on oil fields with libia

http://www.repubblica.it/2009/06/sezioni/esteri/gheddafi-italia/gheddafi-10giugno/fran_15992763_04250.jpg

better a tent and good hospitality than making war. sometimes good manners pay off

Odin
02-09-2019, 11:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok7y4M93FZ4

Visage pâle
02-09-2019, 11:43 AM
Yes

Absurd.

Blondie
02-09-2019, 11:52 AM
I would support Italy.

sean
09-14-2019, 07:53 PM
This war is ongoing from at least when France/Europe dropped bombs on Gaddafi Libia.. Gaddafi.. A leader that Italy was in business and cooperation with. Italy didn t want the bombing of ghaddafi libia indeed. While France desperately wanted it

During Libyan civil war, Italy had to get on board otherwise the French and British would have overthrown Gaddafi all by themselves and would have stripped ENI of all the oil field concessions in the country.