PDA

View Full Version : Where would Iranids fit best to worst of these choices? Rank please!

cyberlorian
09-15-2018, 05:33 PM
Mesopotamia/Levant
Pakistan
Arabian Peninsula
North Caucasus
Southern Europe
Eastern Europe

From best to worst, I would say:

Mesopotamia/Levant
Pakistan
North Caucasus
Southern Europe = Eastern Europe = Arabian Peninsula (too atypical for these regions)

TheMaestro
09-15-2018, 05:35 PM
They pass in Berkanistan.

cyberlorian
09-15-2018, 05:46 PM

You are the best troll on TA. :D

cyberlorian
09-15-2018, 06:14 PM
Bump.

Dekziiro
09-15-2018, 06:21 PM
Mesopotamia/Levant
Pakistan
Arabian Peninsula
Eastern Europe = Southern Europe = North Caucasus

Why can't they fit in Arabian Peninsula ?

Dekziiro
09-15-2018, 06:22 PM
Actually i think there is some Iranids in South Dagestan and a little part of Avars have it too.
And maybe in Turk-mixed people from Caucasus , so i will maybe put them higher.

cyberlorian
09-15-2018, 07:01 PM
Mesopotamia/Levant
Pakistan
Arabian Peninsula
Eastern Europe = Southern Europe = North Caucasus

Why can't they fit in Arabian Peninsula ?

They are so atypical for Peninsular Arabs. Aren’t they?

zarzian
09-15-2018, 07:13 PM
Why does Iranid trigger your autism, whats you fascination with Iranid?

cyberlorian
09-15-2018, 07:14 PM
Why does Iranid trigger your autism, whats you fascination with Iranid?

What would be your ranking?

cyberlorian
09-15-2018, 07:26 PM
Bump.

WilliamA
09-15-2018, 07:34 PM

He should change his name to DerkaDerkan then it would've been peak

WilliamA
09-15-2018, 07:35 PM
Mesopotamia/Levant
Pakistan
Arabian Peninsula
North Caucasus
Southern Europe
Eastern Europe

From best to worst, I would say:

Mesopotamia/Levant
Pakistan
North Caucasus
Southern Europe = Eastern Europe = Arabian Peninsula (too atypical for these regions)

Definitely not in Europe

cyberlorian
09-15-2018, 07:40 PM
Definitely not in Europe

Okay. I also told the same. What would be your ranking then?

cyberlorian
09-15-2018, 08:18 PM
Bump.

Hadouken
09-15-2018, 08:28 PM
stfu

cyberlorian
09-15-2018, 08:34 PM
stfu

What is your ranking?

Hadouken
09-15-2018, 08:36 PM
What is your ranking?

I dont even know still what iranid is supposed to be exactly . apperently we have some iranids too and if we do then they only pass in west asia and some also in balkans and a minority in iran and afghanistan . thats it

fuck you berkaaaaaaaaan :cussing

cyberlorian
09-15-2018, 09:45 PM
I dont even know still what iranid is supposed to be exactly . apperently we have some iranids too and if we do then they only pass in west asia and some also in balkans and a minority in iran and afghanistan . thats it

What about a comparison between the choices that I have given?

zarzian
09-15-2018, 09:58 PM

WTF you sayin a minority in Iran but they only pass in West Asia, retarded boy iran is West Asia and Iranid is the native of iranian Plateau

Hadouken
09-15-2018, 10:06 PM
WTF you sayin a minority in Iran but they only pass in West Asia, retarded boy iran is West Asia and Iranid is the native of iranian Plateau

:cussing be nice bro

xtal
09-15-2018, 10:46 PM
I think the core population of iranid is zagros mountain range so my ranking would be;
1. Iran
2. Mesopotamia (i exclude Levant cuz there's no Iranids there, they are arabid + med that resembles Iranid)
3. South Caucasus specially Armenia and Azerbaijan (don't know if they have it in Georgia)
4. North Caucasus but only in Dagestan and Chechnya
5. Turkey
6. Balkans (apparently ppl say there are some Iranids in Balkans)
7. Pakistan (i dont think they have Iranid tho)
N yo can't find Iranid in south Europe and east Europe n if you think they are iranid, they are actually pontid.

cyberlorian
09-15-2018, 11:41 PM
2. Mesopotamia (i exclude Levant cuz there's no Iranids there, they are arabid + med that resembles Iranid)

Hmmm. Is this the reason why many Levatines have Iranid like phenotypes?

xtal
09-15-2018, 11:53 PM
Hmmm. Is this the reason why many Levatines have Iranid like phenotypes?I think so cuz levantines look like "Arabs" in Iran but yea avarage person from other parts of world can't tell the difference

cyberlorian
09-16-2018, 12:06 AM
I think so cuz levantines look like "Arabs" in Iran but yea avarage person from other parts of world can't tell the difference

I think, Levatines look more like North Caucasian + Saudi Arabian mixes.

xtal
09-16-2018, 12:07 AM
I think, Levatines look more like Saudi Arabian + Western European mixes.Western European?

cyberlorian
09-16-2018, 12:08 AM
Western European?

No not Western European. I think, Levatines look more like North Caucasian + Saudi Arabian mixes.

xtal
09-16-2018, 12:11 AM
No not Western European. I think, Levatines look more like North Caucasian + Saudi Arabian mixes.Smells like troll spirit

cyberlorian
09-16-2018, 12:15 AM
Smells like troll spirit

No. A lot of North Caucasians have migrated to Levant after Russian invasion of North Caucasus. After a long time, they have melted among the native population. Some Western Europeans (especially French and Brits) also invaded Levant some time ago. The invaders also mixed with the natives.

Levantine population genetics can be represented as Half Arabian + Quarter North Caucasian + Quarter Western European.

xtal
09-16-2018, 12:23 AM
No. A lot of North Caucasians have migrated to Levant after Russian invasion of North Caucasus. After a long time, they have melted among the native population. Some Western Europeans (especially French and Brits) also invaded Levant some time ago. The invaders also mixed with the natives.

Levantine population genetics can be represented as Half Arabian + Quarter North Caucasian + Quarter Western European.Trust me they don't look like us

cyberlorian
09-16-2018, 12:38 AM
Trust me they don't look like us

But they have lighter features than both Iranians and Iraqis.

xtal
09-16-2018, 12:40 AM
But they have lighter features than both Iranians and Iraqis.No northern Iranians are lighter than them

cyberlorian
09-16-2018, 12:44 AM
No northern Iranians are lighter than them

Seems like they are on pair:
https://whyevolutionistrue.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/pigmentation.gif?w=1000

xtal
09-16-2018, 12:47 AM
Idk if this map is accurate or not but from my own experience northern Iranians are lighter and resemble us morehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/501c6c868adf76583aad596d1c88125c.jpg

cyberlorian
09-16-2018, 12:52 AM
Idk if this map is accurate or not but from my own experience northern Iranians are lighter and resemble us morehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180916/501c6c868adf76583aad596d1c88125c.jpg

This one is not so accurate at all. Iranians are no way darker than Moroccans.

This map seems to be more accurate:

Syrians, Lebanese and Iranians seems on pair to me.

xtal
09-16-2018, 01:02 AM

Syrians, Lebanese and Iranians seems on pair to me.Skin color is not that necessary imo anyways. Nice argument btw lol

cyberlorian
09-16-2018, 01:05 AM
Skin color is not that necessary imo anyways. Nice argument btw lol

Thanks. :)

Fibonacci
09-16-2018, 01:59 AM
I think the core population of iranid is zagros mountain range so my ranking would be;
1. Iran
3. South Caucasus specially Armenia and Azerbaijan (don't know if they have it in Georgia)
5. Turkey
N yo can't find Iranid in south Europe and east Europe n if you think they are iranid, they are actually pontid.

This is actually pretty accurate.

Fibonacci
09-16-2018, 02:06 AM
Thanks. :)

These are northern/central Iranians. Theyre lighter than the entire country of Iraq, Palestine, and whatever ME country you mentioned in the past with the exception of Syria, Israel and lebnon. They can be on par.
http://imgur.com/5pJ17cD.jpg
http://imgur.com/AANfx9C.jpg
http://imgur.com/25JB4aq.jpg
http://imgur.com/Wo6krqc.jpg

Dekziiro
09-16-2018, 10:12 AM

Syrians, Lebanese and Iranians seems on pair to me.

How is it accurate when it says that North Caucasians are as light as Iranians

cyberlorian
09-16-2018, 10:24 AM

This is not also so accurate at all but it is more accurate than the one Fiera has sent.

cyberlorian
09-16-2018, 10:30 AM

In the map the Fiera has sent, Iranians are shown as darker than Moroccans but Iranians are no way darker than Moroccans.

cyberlorian
09-16-2018, 10:57 AM

Yes. Core population of Iranid phenotype is Southwestern Iran. Alsoi not all the Iranian are Iranid, as far as I know. There are also significant amount of Armenoids, East Mediterranids (Dinarid faces with dolichocephal heads), Dinarids, Pontids and even Mtebids and Turanids. Iranid seems to be the darkest one among all these.

Phenix
09-16-2018, 11:05 AM
Mesopotamia/Levant
Pakistan
Arabian Peninsula
North Caucasus
Southern Europe
Eastern Europe

Yes i copied pasted your list.

cyberlorian
09-16-2018, 11:08 AM
Mesopotamia/Levant
Pakistan
Arabian Peninsula
North Caucasus
Southern Europe
Eastern Europe

Yes i copied pasted your list.

I think they are too atypical for Arabian Peninsula, Southern Europe and Eastern Europe. Aren’t they?

lameduck
09-16-2018, 12:11 PM
iranid that occur in Pakistan is of different types to West Asia , a guy from Gilgit Baltistan

http://www.chogholingsa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/people-gilgit-baltistan-01.jpg

Phenix
09-16-2018, 01:02 PM
I think they are too atypical for Arabian Peninsula, Southern Europe and Eastern Europe. Aren’t they?

For SE an EE they are ofc alien, by Arabian Peninsula i thought of Gulf nobility (not Saudis and Yemenis) of Arabid phenotype which is very close to Iranid.

cyberlorian
09-16-2018, 02:06 PM
For SE an EE they are ofc alien, by Arabian Peninsula i thought of Gulf nobility (not Saudis and Yemenis) of Arabid phenotype which is very close to Iranid.

Some members claim that Iranid has nothing in common with Arabid. They say that Iranid is much more similar to Nordid rather than it is to Arabid. :confused:

Phenix
09-16-2018, 02:19 PM
Some members claim that Iranid has nothing in common with Arabid. They say that Iranid is much more similar to Nordid rather than it is to Arabid. :confused:

This is pure nonsense.
What will be tomorrow Berbers being Germanic? Anglos might be from the ten lost tribes? or Irish a Congoid sub-race?!

Fibonacci
09-16-2018, 02:36 PM
This is pure nonsense.
What will be tomorrow Berbers being Germanic? Anglos might be from the ten lost tribes? or Irish a Congoid sub-race?!

Left is some type of nordid, right is east med.
http://imgur.com/nyFaCQq.jpg

cyberlorian
09-16-2018, 03:02 PM
Left is some type of nordid, right is east med.
http://imgur.com/nyFaCQq.jpg

The one on the right hand side looks Pontid + Armenoid.

These morphs are from Human Phenotypes website, which is not a reliable website.

Note: Human Phenotypes website shows that there are Arabids and Assyroids in Poland, which is very nonsense. :picard1:

lameduck
09-16-2018, 03:08 PM
Iranid is an old anthro term which is for phenotype most typical to population native to iranian Plateau

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irano-Afghan_race
" Irano-Afghan race (also known as the Iranid race) is an obsolete term for a physical type most common among populations native to the Iranian plateau.[1][2][3] The Irano-Afghan type was classified as belonging to the greater Caucasian race. It was variously associated with either the Nordic subtype or the Mediterranean subtype, depending on the authority consulted."

"Carleton S. Coon in his The Races of Europe classifies the Indo-Afghans and Irano-Afghans as Nordic, describing them as being long-faced, high-headed and leptorrhine (having long and narrow noses)."

Iranian Plateau mainly comprise of Iran , Afghanistan and Western Pakistan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Plateau

"From the Caspian in the northwest to Baluchistan in the south-east, the Iranian Plateau extends for close to 2,000 km. It encompasses the greater part of Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan west of the Indus River on an area roughly outlined by the quadrangle formed by the cities of Tabriz, Shiraz, Peshawar and Quetta containing some 3,700,000 square kilometres (1,400,000 sq mi)"

Phenix
09-16-2018, 03:36 PM

These morphs are from Human Phenotypes website, which is not a reliable website.

Note: Human Phenotypes website shows that there are Arabids and Assyroids in Poland, which is very nonsense. :picard1:

Even in these morphs Iranid is still closer to neighboring regional phenotypes than to Nordic ones (Corded in this case).

The one on the right is presumably East Med and yes it looks like a Pontid-Armenid mix.
Yeah, it's very accurate, but a good tool for begin with and comprehend the different terms used in anthropology.
Maybe it's a stupid representation from the author to jewish presence in Poland! :p

cyberlorian
09-16-2018, 04:13 PM

So, where do you think Iranid phenotype pass from better to worse among these options:

Mesopotamia/Levant
Pakistan
Arabian Peninsula
North Caucasus
Southern Europe
Eastern Europe

Khamzat
09-16-2018, 05:16 PM
iranid that occur in Pakistan is of different types to West Asia , a guy from Gilgit Baltistan

http://www.chogholingsa.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/people-gilgit-baltistan-01.jpg
What would you call Pakistani Iranids then or Pakistanis with the Iranid phenotype?

Khamzat
09-16-2018, 05:19 PM
1. Iran
5. Turkey
N yo can't find Iranid in south Europe and east Europe n if you think they are iranid, they are actually pontid. lol really???

lameduck
09-16-2018, 05:30 PM
What would you call Pakistani Iranids then or Pakistanis with the Iranid phenotype?

irano/Indo Afghan

The Blade
09-16-2018, 06:35 PM
Berkanistan, Orion, Hyperborea, Mars.
This thread doesn't deserve a more serious answer.

cyberlorian
09-16-2018, 07:23 PM
Berkanistan, Orion, Hyperborea, Mars.
This thread doesn't deserve a more serious answer.

:eek:

xtal
09-16-2018, 10:15 PM
Kimbo Lol why not?

Fibonacci
09-17-2018, 01:35 AM

what? The Iranid morph is the typical Iranian male. Literally looks like half my city. The geographical location might not be accurate but the morphs are combined portrait of random Iranians. It doesn't lie. It is what it is. I'm not saying Iranid looks exactly like corded but I'm also not denying similarities in STRUCTURE. Supposedly Iranids have very similar cranial size to Danish people, out of everyone else. The brow ridge on some Iranids do remind me of corded types. There are certain features that Iranids and nordid types have in common. Other than that, they're different. Same goes for the narrowness of face and the overall structure. Ive seen corded types with similar structures to Iranid types. It doesn't surprise me because coon placed Irano afghan types next to nordid samples

Fibonacci
09-17-2018, 01:38 AM
So, where do you think Iranid phenotype pass from better to worse among these options:

Mesopotamia/Levant
Pakistan
Arabian Peninsula
North Caucasus
Southern Europe
Eastern Europe

I have already given my opinion. Go back a page or 2.

cyberlorian
09-17-2018, 01:49 AM

cyberlorian
09-17-2018, 01:57 AM
I have already given my opinion. Go back a page or 2.

My bad. Sorry.

Phenix
09-29-2018, 06:52 PM
Even in these morphs Iranid is still closer to neighboring regional phenotypes than to Nordic ones (Corded in this case).

The one on the right is presumably East Med and yes it looks like a Pontid-Armenid mix.
Yeah, it's not very accurate, but a good tool to begin with and comprehend the different terms used in anthropology.
Maybe it's a stupid representation from the author to jewish presence in Poland! :p