PDA

View Full Version : Classify White ethno-nationalist "Tara McCarthy"

arkas
09-17-2018, 06:00 AM
She is 1/8 Indian, 1/16 Jewish and partly Welsh/English from her mum's side and her dad is fully Irish.

https://youtu.be/ErfBVRtTCIA
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1034176587523088384/R9QZpkwS.jpg
https://everipedia-storage.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/ProfilePics/6666666831664403895-1496099358.jpeg
https://www.marathi.tv/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Tara-McCarthy-images.jpg

To me she looks fully European, but I am not so sure she looks like a typical Brit. Also, what do you think of her being an ethno-nationalist?

Mortimer
09-17-2018, 06:01 AM
She is beautiful. 1/8 and 1/16 is very small. I think its ok if she is ethno-nationalist.

arkas
09-17-2018, 06:03 AM
She is beautiful. 1/8 and 1/16 is very small. I think its ok if she is ethno-nationalist.

Yes, I wouldn't consider her mixed race.

I don't find her to be very attractive, though she has a nice eye colour.

Mortimer
09-17-2018, 06:05 AM
Yes, I wouldn't consider her mixed race.

I don't find her to be very attractive, though she has a nice eye colour.

I consider her to be very attractive. She reminds me a bit of Ditta von Tesse (a little bit).

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMzYyNjI2Nzg4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjcxMDEwNw@@._ V1_.jpg

Nazarene
09-17-2018, 06:09 AM
Isn't 1/8 non-white like the maximum most white nationalists accept? And then she got the Jewish lmao.

arkas
09-17-2018, 06:10 AM
Isn't 1/8 non-white like the maximum most white nationalists accept? And then she got the Jewish lmao.

It's slim pickings these days I suppose haha

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-17-2018, 06:15 AM
She should like... you know... not care about what happens to her country cuz she's like 1/8th Indian and 1/16th Jewish. She should... like... support policies that will make her life and that of her family more difficult.

If you have distant or even recent non-White ancestry you should totally want policies that will lower your standard of living.

arkas
09-17-2018, 06:17 AM
She should like... you know... not care about what happens to her country cuz she's like 1/8th Indian and 1/16th Jewish. She should... like... support policies that will make her life and that of her family more difficult.

If you have distant or even recent non-White ancestry you should totally want policies that will lower your standard of living.

That like... makes like... total sense yo.

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-17-2018, 06:33 AM
That like... makes like... total sense yo.

I read a youtube comment written by a Somali living in Minnesota who said he preferred that no more Somalis immigrate to Minnesota. Why would he not want fellow Somalis to settle in Minnesota alongside him? He saw that they didn't assimilate and caused problems. Instead of being a mindless group think type person he was able to think for himself. People who think for themselves choose what makes the most sense. Does he want to live in a culturally self imposed isolated community that does not want to conform to the social values of the new society and may even target him for being willing to assimilate? He wants to be able to live his life and he knows that would be made more difficult with a large Somali community.

The problem with immigration is not that people are non-White. I've very rarely heard anyone complain about East Asians in my life. As a group they go about their business and not bother anyone. Their children assimilate instead of forcing Asian culture on the rest of society. The problem with immigration is when the values of the immigrant are so drastically different than that of society.

arkas
09-17-2018, 06:44 AM
I read a youtube comment written by a Somali living in Minnesota who said he preferred that no more Somalis immigrate to Minnesota. Why would he not want fellow Somalis to settle in Minnesota alongside him? He saw that they didn't assimilate and caused problems. Instead of being a mindless group think type person he was able to think for himself. People who think for themselves choose what makes the most sense. Does he want to live in a culturally self imposed isolated community that does not want to conform to the social values of the new society and may even target him for being willing to assimilate? He wants to be able to live his life and he knows that would be made more difficult with a large Somali community.

The problem with immigration is not that people are non-White. I've very rarely heard anyone complain about East Asians in my life. As a group they go about their business and not bother anyone. Their children assimilate instead of forcing Asian culture on the rest of society. The problem with immigration is when the values of the immigrant are so drastically different than that of society.

This is so true, generally speaking though it is only a small minority of non-White people living in Western countries who would think like this though. I myself am against mass immigration and am mixed race but I wouldn't be labelling myself as an ethno-nationalist just because I think it's better for Australia to maintain it's culture by stopping mass immigration.

People generally don't talk about East Asians in America because there are bigger issues with bigger minority communities, not so much because they assimilate but because they cause less overt problems like crime. It is a huge topic in Australia and anti-Chinese sentiment in particular, whilst not common place and is taboo, it exists and there are problems associated with them as there is any minority group.

Borealis
10-26-2018, 09:27 PM
Does she pass as a full blooded native in Europe?

Marmara
10-26-2018, 09:33 PM
Her foreign admixture is obvious i think, she is probaby seen exotic white there.

Papastratosels26
10-26-2018, 09:40 PM
Alpine mostly

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

arkas
10-26-2018, 09:46 PM
Does she pass as a full blooded native in Europe?

No clue, to me she looks like one of those dark Brit types.

The Lawspeaker
10-26-2018, 09:48 PM
I remember hearing that she basically lost all of her Youtube followers

Borealis
10-26-2018, 09:50 PM
I remember hearing that she basically lost all of her Youtube followers

So she's irrelevant now? Good riddance. She was annoying.

Root
10-26-2018, 09:55 PM
1/8 Indian, 1/16 Jewish White ethno-nationalist

Sacrificed Ram
10-26-2018, 09:57 PM
Her indid and jewish traits are visible...

The Lawspeaker
10-26-2018, 09:58 PM
So she's irrelevant now? Good riddance. She was annoying.

Aye. She is gone alright. She used to be interesting in the beginning until she dropped Miss Pettibone err.. the soon to be Mrs. Sellner.

rein
10-26-2018, 10:01 PM
Her foreign influence is slight anyway.

Borealis
10-26-2018, 10:04 PM
Aye. She is gone alright. She used to be interesting in the beginning until she dropped Miss Pettibone err.. the soon to be Mrs. Sellner.

Pettibone was better looking if more generic. It's strange to think of her as a white nationalist when she could just be any regular girl on the street.

The Lawspeaker
10-26-2018, 10:06 PM
Pettibone was better looking if more generic. It's strange to think of her as a white nationalist when she could just be any regular girl on the street.

Aye ! I think most people think of Sellner as a lucky bastard.