PDA

View Full Version : German holocaust video reveals Brazil's polarization ahead of election

PHDNM
09-18-2018, 03:23 AM
German holocaust video reveals Brazil's polarization ahead of election

A video published by German diplomats explaining their country’s efforts to learn from the holocaust has kicked up a storm in Brazil, where deep political polarization has contributed to a divisive presidential election.

The explanatory video - published on Facebook by the German embassy in Brasilia - says that Germans “don’t hide from their past,” adding that “from a young age they’re taught to confront the horrors of the holocaust.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-brazil-election-germany/german-holocaust-video-reveals-brazils-polarization-ahead-of-election-idUSKCN1LX2E2

Weiss
09-18-2018, 03:38 AM
Communist are the biggest murderers from history, and i dont see any goverment teaching about how bad were they

Joso
09-18-2018, 04:03 AM
Communist are the biggest murderers from history, and i dont see any goverment teaching about how bad were they

What Russian teatchers talk about communism? Here in South América they only brainwash us

Weiss
09-18-2018, 04:09 AM
What Russian teatchers talk about communism? Here in South América they only brainwash us

We dont talk about communism, they teach us about how great(regards power not ideology) russia was. For us the USRR was nothing but Russia with a different name

Joso
09-18-2018, 04:11 AM
We dont talk about communism, they teach us about how great(regards power not ideology) russia was. For us the USRR was nothing but Russia with a different name

Interesting

Smeagol
09-18-2018, 04:13 AM

When I was in school they taught how bad commies were. Don't know how it is today.

Lurker
09-19-2018, 10:00 PM

Go to Ukraine, Poland, Latvia or Lithuania. Showing a hammer and sickle symbol can get you in jail.

Weiss
09-20-2018, 03:18 AM
Go to Ukraine, Poland, Latvia or Lithuania. Showing a hammer and sickle symbol can get you in jail.

Ok

Latinus
09-25-2018, 10:18 PM

Many are communists, but I also had one that said communism never work. A good teacher is impartial and let the students decide what they should believe.