PDA

View Full Version : Are alpinids really mongoloid influenced?

Joso
09-18-2018, 05:17 AM
Lots of guys say that.

Even anthro authors says that alpines are amernoid+lappid.

And if we look with attention, we will see that alpinids are very similar to some turanid variations.

And we know that the Hunns( Hunns were turanid) reached to central Europe and that some mongoloid tribes were allied wich Germanic tribes and most germanics are alpines, so alpines may be descended of the Hunns.

Papastratosels26
09-18-2018, 05:25 AM
Yes

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Gangrel
09-18-2018, 07:12 AM
Alpinid similar to Turanids my ass

Joso
09-18-2018, 07:34 AM

Prove it is not

Joso
09-18-2018, 07:46 AM

There are more than one types of turanids, some turanid variations can look a lot like alpines

Agyullámtörő
09-18-2018, 07:48 AM
"Hunns were turanid"

The huns were multiethnic, that means you can find anyone from blonde germanic to kind of mongolian guys in his army.

Agyullámtörő
09-18-2018, 07:49 AM
Alpinids have nothing to do with mongols, that's clearly europoid type.

Columella
09-18-2018, 07:55 AM
Not really. Alpine is european/Caucasian variation.
Compare Polish Alpine guy with president of China.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRhcNmEI1hYD5kDokxYp8ZyjzHwUm_ WMsAqiAvesfVHjfjBRIWo

Joso
09-18-2018, 08:00 AM
Alpinids have nothing to do with mongols, that's clearly europoid type.

Ok but Euros have ancient mongoloid in them, maybe alpines were a lot affected by these genes, even if they have very little of this

Joso
09-18-2018, 08:11 AM
Not really. Alpine is european/Caucasian variation.
Compare Polish Alpine guy with president of China.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRhcNmEI1hYD5kDokxYp8ZyjzHwUm_ WMsAqiAvesfVHjfjBRIWo

that is cherrypicked, i can show you a lot of Asians that look exactly like alpines

Joso
09-18-2018, 08:14 AM
"Hunns were turanid"

The huns were multiethnic, that means you can find anyone from blonde germanic to kind of mongolian guys in his army.

Majority of them were turanid though, modern reconstrutions show it

Pribislav
09-18-2018, 08:19 AM
Yes

Joso
09-18-2018, 08:27 AM
Yes

Of course

Kaspias
09-18-2018, 09:02 AM
Nah, europid. Just have pseudo-mongol traits.

Kaspias
09-18-2018, 09:06 AM
Huns were turanid, yes you're right.

Germanics were their allies, so they fought together. Such as Ostrogoths, Gepids etc.

Joso
09-18-2018, 07:36 PM
bump

Magnolia
09-18-2018, 07:41 PM
Everyone who has a round face is labeled as Alpinid here.
I guess it is like that because people are simply ignorants as it goes for round faced people.

Joso
09-19-2018, 04:51 AM
Bump

Joso
09-19-2018, 06:57 AM
Bump

Zroota
09-19-2018, 07:16 AM
They may have a pseudo Mongoloid/Turanid look, but it's just superficial and there's no actual relationship. Sort of like how whales and dolphins look like fish when they're not a fish.

Iloko
09-19-2018, 07:23 AM
Could it also be due to 'convergent evolution' which results in them having these rounder skulls like Mongoloids? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convergent_evolution

itilvolga
09-19-2018, 07:25 AM
Bullshit

Joso
09-19-2018, 08:02 AM
Bullshit

If you think so, prove it

FilhoV
09-19-2018, 11:19 AM
Alpinization occurred due to living in mountain terrains and cold and unfavorable weather conditions.

Hence Mountain peoples being Brachycephalic like Southern French, Basques, Northern Italians, certain Austrians, certain populations in the Sierra Nevada of Spain etc another way it is thought to have spread was with the Neolithic revolution.

Latinus
09-19-2018, 06:12 PM
Bullshit

You pass easily as Southern Euro.

Veslan
09-19-2018, 06:20 PM
Armenoid + Lappoid is what Czekanowski wrote, although his Alpine is actually more similiar to what would be called "Dinaro-Alpine" on TA, and Lappoid type was unstable and ranged from the predominantly Caucasoid (purely "Alpine") and Mongoloid variants. He kind of merged Lappoid with classic Alpinoid because of the same skull metrics, but modern population genetics imply these two types developed separately.

https://antropologia-fizyczna.pl/images/typologia/michalski/LL-92903290320932.jpg
Thre "Lappoid" types according to the Polish anthropologists (from antropologia-fizyczna.pl):
A. Lapp from Norway, Intermediate
B. Chinese, Mongoloid predominance
C. Pole, Caucasoid predominance (more classically Alpine)

itilvolga
09-19-2018, 06:43 PM
You pass easily as Southern Euro.

ssshh be quiet otherwise you will be lynched by Greeks because you called a mena shitty skinned unibrow turkomongrel as Southern European :lol:

Joso
09-19-2018, 06:47 PM
You can try to refute me, Token, even though it is impossible. I know you are reading that just now

Joso
09-19-2018, 06:49 PM
ssshh be quiet otherwise you will be lynched by Greeks because you called a mena shitty skinned unibrow turkomongrel as Southern European :lol:

You look more central European or Balkanite than southern European even, since you have alpinid. Southern Europeans can only be meds

itilvolga
09-19-2018, 06:52 PM
You look more central European or Balkanite than southern European even, since you have alpinid. Southern Europeans can only be meds

Maybe, idk. I just know that i am very typical here, West of Turkey.

Latinus
09-19-2018, 06:56 PM

Nope, she also looks very Southern European, pass easily there, lol. And since when Southern Euros are only Meds? Northern Italy has many Alpines and so Iberia, even if many think the latter is a homogeneous Med area.

Kivan
09-19-2018, 07:02 PM

I think you have never been to any of these places...

Mr. Anybody
09-19-2018, 07:10 PM
Two men are classifying a girl with rabbit ears and a cat nose and make-up.:rolleyes:

itilvolga
09-19-2018, 07:22 PM
Two men are classifying a girl with rabbit ears and a cat nose and make-up.:rolleyes:

bear ears, not bunny :mad:

Token
09-19-2018, 07:24 PM
In Europe, the farther north you go, the closer to Mongoloid you get. This is not only noticeable on the phenotypes. Both WHG and ANE share drift with Eastern non Africans (aka ENA) as unadmixed Crown Eurasians and both of these genetic components seems to follow a North-South cline in Europe. ANE in particular seems to have concrete East Eurasian admixture, i've seen some qpgraph models with ANE attracting 25% East Asian admixture, the rest seems to be West Eurasian. Alpine, as a Central European phenotype, has clear East Asian affinities.

Thorfinn
09-19-2018, 07:26 PM
Alpenids is an ugly European race. A similar one is in Asia, but probably different in origin, by random similarity

Mr. Anybody
09-19-2018, 07:44 PM
bear ears, not bunny :mad:

ok bear.stay back:stop . I think I can be classified very easily by looking at my avatar?

Mr. Anybody
09-19-2018, 07:45 PM
Alpenids is an ugly European race. A similar one is in Asia, but probably different in origin, by random similarity

Say this to itilolga

Livin
09-19-2018, 07:47 PM
In Europe, the farther north you go, the closer to Mongoloid you get. This is not only noticeable on the phenotypes. Both WHG and ANE share drift with Eastern non Africans (aka ENA) as unadmixed Crown Eurasians and both of these genetic components seems to follow a North-South cline in Europe. ANE in particular seems to have concrete East Eurasian admixture, i've seen some qpgraph models with ANE attracting 25% East Asian admixture, the rest seems to be West Eurasian. Alpine, as a Central European phenotype, has clear East Asian affinities.

This is why some germanic populations looking like blonde mongols?

I agree 100% with ANE and the east asian admixture but how accurate is about WHG?

itilvolga
09-19-2018, 07:53 PM
ok bear.stay back:stop . I think I can be classified very easily by looking at my avatar?

lol why do you need to do sarcasm? did i want to be classified at all lol

itilvolga
09-19-2018, 07:54 PM
Say this to itilolga

He is right. I also find Alpine kinda trash

Mr. Anybody
09-19-2018, 07:56 PM
He is right. I also find Alpine kinda trash

u re not serious.ı m sure.

itilvolga
09-19-2018, 07:59 PM
u re not serious.ı m sure.

nope im serious
i like Pontid, Atlantid and CM types generally. Such phenotypes as Alpine, Gorid etc do not look nice

Thorfinn
09-19-2018, 08:05 PM
This is why some germanic populations looking like blonde mongols?

I agree 100% with ANE and the east asian admixture but how accurate is about WHG?
ANE-responsible for the Northern European phenotype.
WHG, I have a higher component than you. You're a middle Eastern black-ass guy. ;)

Thorfinn
09-19-2018, 08:08 PM
nope im serious
i like Pontid, Atlantid and CM types generally. Such phenotypes as Alpine, Gorid etc do not look nice
If your avatar. you look great!

itilvolga
09-19-2018, 08:10 PM
If your avatar. you look great!

thanks

Mr. Anybody
nope im serious

I think it depends on gender.

Thorfinn
Say this to itilolga
Alpinoid looks great on girls! A little helpless, requiring protection of the brave East Nordid or Baltid.

Mr. Anybody
09-19-2018, 08:13 PM
nope im serious

Who would say no to a pure Alpine bavarian girl?

itilvolga
09-19-2018, 08:14 PM
I think it depends on gender.

hm, maybe. my face shape is not that round btw, snapchat filter made it rounder lol my face shape is more like oval with high cheekbones

itilvolga
09-19-2018, 08:15 PM
Who would say no to a pure Alpine bavarian girl?

actually i like North Atlantid on females

Joso
09-19-2018, 08:15 PM
Nope, she also looks very Southern European, pass easily there, lol. And since when Southern Euros are only Meds? Northern Italy has many Alpines and so Iberia, even if many think the latter is a homogeneous Med area.

I think you have never been to any of these places...

Yes but what i am trying to say is that "med" is the phenotype linked to Southern Europe, while "alpine" is a tipical Central European phenotype.
Now if there are many alpines in Southern Europe, it is another story

Livin
09-19-2018, 08:16 PM
ANE-responsible for the Northern European phenotype.
WHG, I have a higher component than you. You're a middle Eastern black-ass guy. ;)

You are an ugly slavo-tatar mongolicized brachy with short face subhuman.

Meds are 100 times more inferior than you.

ANE is responsible for the pseudo-mongol looks on modern europeans.

Joso
09-19-2018, 08:16 PM
actually i like North Atlantid on females

Are you into females too??

Georgia
09-19-2018, 08:18 PM

So,only blonde Russian mongoloids are attractive to your eyes?

itilvolga
09-19-2018, 08:18 PM
Are you into females too??

lol no

Kivan
09-19-2018, 08:20 PM
Yes but what i am trying to say is that "med" is the phenotype linked to Southern Europe, while "alpine" is a tipical Central European phenotype.
Now if there are many alpines in Southern Europe, it is another story

Typical? Things are far more complicated than you think. Central Europe is full of Norids, Subnordids, Dinarids, Atlantids, etc. Not only Alpines.

Kaspias
09-19-2018, 08:21 PM
Alpine is pretty on females. But case is different on males.

Joso
nope im serious

What do you think of borrebies? I am think they look good if they don't have much weight

Thorfinn
So,only blonde Russian mongoloids are attractive to your eyes?
Conversely. I love Greek and Balkan, Romanian brown girls. Everyone here already knows that. I don't like Northern cold Baltic or Scandinavian women.

Joso
09-19-2018, 08:23 PM
Alpine is pretty on females. But case is different on males.

Not really, alpine men are the most atractive: Marsculine short faced, small mongoloid hunter eyes, prominent and broad cheekbones and thick extremities( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mr. Anybody
09-19-2018, 08:24 PM
hm, maybe. my face shape is not that round btw, snapchat filter made it rounder lol my face shape is more like oval with high cheekbones

understood.I think very high or (prominent) cheeks unattractive.very low and thin face also unattractive.medium(slightly visible) cheeks and round face is best..also slopped forehead and cleft chin looks absolutely unattractive(menly) on girls...

Thorfinn
09-19-2018, 08:24 PM
You are an ugly slavo-tatar mongolicized brachy with short face subhuman.

Meds are 100 times more inferior than you.

ANE is responsible for the pseudo-mongol looks on modern europeans.
You don't look Greek. the Greeks are very good to Russian. Why do you call me inhuman?

Joso
09-19-2018, 08:25 PM
Typical? Things are far more complicated than you think. Central Europe is full of Norids, Subnordids, Dinarids, Atlantids, etc. Not only Alpines.

Ok bro but what i am saying is that alpine is orginally a central European phenotype aside with dinarid. Different to these others that you pointed

itilvolga
09-19-2018, 08:25 PM
What do you think of borrebies? I am think they look good if they don't have much weight

i do not find them attractive as well

Joso
09-19-2018, 08:27 PM
i do not find them attractive as well

What about baltids? Faelids?

Kaspias
09-19-2018, 08:27 PM
Not really, alpine men are the most atractive: Marsculine short faced, small mongoloid hunter eyes, prominent and broad cheekbones and thick extremities( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

why you thumbed down lol

"small mongoloid hunter eyes"

https://image.ibb.co/cWjewe/xas.jpg

LOL

Joso
09-19-2018, 08:30 PM

I knew i was right, alpinids are mongols and we were Khans and sheit

Georgia
09-19-2018, 08:33 PM
Conversely. I love Greek and Balkan, Romanian brown girls. Everyone here already knows that. I don't like Northern cold Baltic or Scandinavian women.

You definitely have a strange way to express your “love”.

Joso
09-19-2018, 08:34 PM
why you thumbed down lol

"small mongoloid hunter eyes"

https://image.ibb.co/cWjewe/xas.jpg

LOL

Alpinid is pretty on males too, people just don't accept that because or modern society is ectomorph-centrist and hate people that look like children but fortunately as neotheny is the main goal of evolution, a lot of girls prefer cute pknomorph alpine guy now

itilvolga
09-19-2018, 08:35 PM
What about baltids? Faelids?

meh

Joso
09-19-2018, 08:37 PM
meh

Meh what girl

Kaspias
09-19-2018, 08:37 PM
Alpinid is pretty on males too, people just don't accept that because or modern society is ectomorph-centrist and hate people that look like children but fortunately as neotheny is the main goal of evolution, a lot of girls prefer cute pknomorph alpine guy now

I'm not a girl so i don't know their choices. But if it is true, good for me as well. I have alpine traits. :rolleyes:

Kivan
09-19-2018, 08:39 PM
Ok bro but what i am saying is that alpine is orginally a central European phenotype aside with dinarid. Different to these others that you pointed

It's not Central European. It can be found in almost everywhere with its regional differences.

itilvolga
09-19-2018, 08:41 PM
Meh what girl

means idk and also i do not care

Joso
09-19-2018, 08:43 PM
It's not Central European. It can be found in almost everywhere with its regional differences.

It is central european bro. It orignated there. The European alpinid is originated from central europe indeed

Joso
09-19-2018, 08:44 PM
means idk and also i do not care

Why you don't care? You said you are not into females, so you are not into males too? Are you assexual?

Kaspias
09-19-2018, 08:45 PM
It is central european bro. It orignated there. The European alpinid is originated from central europe indeed

There are a lot of alpine subtype. Only West Alpine is Central European.

Joso
09-19-2018, 08:45 PM
There are a lot of alpine subtype. Only West Alpine is Central European.

Only west alpine is true alpine BTW

Kaspias
09-19-2018, 08:46 PM
Only west alpine is true alpine BTW

What is "true alpine" lol. All of them have different influences that changing by their region.

Joso
09-19-2018, 08:49 PM
What is "true alpine" lol. All of them have different influences that changing by their region.

True alpine is mostly of the textbook alpine of Italy, France, Germany, Austria and some other countries

Mr. Anybody
09-19-2018, 08:53 PM
The most beautiful girls in the world are Thai men.

Kaspias
09-19-2018, 08:55 PM
the most beautiful women in the world are Thai men.

wut :picard1:

Joso
09-19-2018, 08:56 PM
the most beautiful women in the world are Thai men.

we are deviating of the topic