lameduck
09-19-2018, 08:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0jECTMs9lE

lameduck
09-19-2018, 01:05 PM
any opinion?

Khamzat
09-19-2018, 01:33 PM
Indo brachids mainly with Nord Indids and a few girls were AA influenced, the interviewer looks east brachid though. Interestingly the majority of the people in the video wouldn't pass in AJK or northern Punjab facial feature wise.

Thambi
09-19-2018, 01:40 PM
Indo brachids mainly with Nord Indids and a few girls were AA influenced, the interviewer looks east brachid though. Interestingly the majority of the people in the video wouldn't pass in AJK or northern Punjab facial feature wise.

+1

lameduck
09-19-2018, 02:02 PM

yeah they will also even not pass among rural Central Punjab/South Punjab because of facial structure , from what I have seen urban central Punjabis from Lahore etc are one of the most indid looking people in Pakistan.

Khamzat
09-19-2018, 02:25 PM
yeah they will also even not pass among rural Central Punjab/South Punjab because of facial structure , from what I have seen urban central Punjabis from Lahore etc are one of the most indid looking people in Pakistan.
I agree but do you know why? Is it because of migration to Lahore during partition?

lameduck
09-19-2018, 02:28 PM
I agree but do you know why? Is it because of migration to Lahore during partition?

yeah proximity to India could be one reason , central Punjab is the only region which share tribes with Indian Punjab. Many tribes in Potohar arent found in Indian Punjab.

Khamzat
09-19-2018, 02:44 PM
yeah proximity to India could be one reason , central Punjab is the only region which share tribes with Indian Punjab. Many tribes in Potohar arent found in Indian Punjab.
Do you stick out in Lahore? Can people there tell that your not Punjabi?

lameduck
09-19-2018, 02:51 PM
Do you stick out in Lahore? Can people there tell that your not Punjabi?

not because of pigmentation , there are lot of light lahoris , but because of features and type of skin , people I interact closely are able to tell i am from UP country

Truth Preacher
09-19-2018, 04:46 PM

Yeah this is probably the reason. I think north Punjab has similarities with Jammu and western Himachal.