PDA

View Full Version : Could I be a narcissist?

Richmondbread
09-21-2018, 12:44 AM
I think about myself quite a bit and I can be very self absorbed. I don't mind other people, though. I find that some times I feel a little bit superior to others, but then I do a complete foil of that ,and I feel inferior to nearly everyone. Does that mean I could have a split personality? I don't like to manipulate other people, though. I don't really know how to do that anyway.

Bobby Martnen
09-21-2018, 07:33 AM
I don't think so

Congolese Rice
09-21-2018, 07:37 AM
no my fren richmond, you are probably just autistic, nothing else to it.

i would probably be a better example of someone getting closer to a narcissist XD

1. i have made shitloads of pictures and posted them here

2. i tend to find my opinion more relevant than anothers who i think is incorrect

3. i think i have a pretty high ego

i dont think im superior to others though, i can be quite the douchebag at times nevertheless XD

Loki
09-21-2018, 11:25 AM
I find that some times I feel a little bit superior to others,

Perhaps it's a case of not knowing enough about other people, and/or making too many assumptions about them... ? I think so.

Bosniensis
09-21-2018, 11:26 AM
You are not.

Narcissist is a pagan deity, a devil.

Ülev
09-21-2018, 11:29 AM
https://youtu.be/xdm0NuyBugo

Gründig
09-21-2018, 11:33 AM
I told you, you're a spicy boy.

KMack
09-21-2018, 12:04 PM
I would say yes. You make a lot of threads about yourself. However it is more because of an inferiority complex.

Black Panther
09-21-2018, 12:29 PM
I think you need to go to a bar, drink a couple beers and fuck some local bitches.

Mr. Anybody
09-21-2018, 01:03 PM
You're living in the US, but instead of fucking some Anglo-saxon,Latin girls, you send a picture here and ask what color your ass is?

cmon dude.please.

Marinus
09-21-2018, 01:41 PM
How accepting of constructive criticism are you? Narcissists cannot bare to be criticised, even if it's warranted and for their own good.

As Loki said, also avoid underestimating or overestimating people without really knowing enough about them.

Richmondbread
09-21-2018, 07:33 PM
How accepting of constructive criticism are you? Narcissists cannot bare to be criticised, even if it's warranted and for their own good.

As Loki said, also avoid underestimating or overestimating people without really knowing enough about them.

I don't mind constructive criticism, but I feel very defensive if I feel I am being under attack. I guess because I have experience so much rejection my entire life.

Loki
09-21-2018, 07:44 PM
I don't mind constructive criticism, but I feel very defensive if I feel I am being under attack. I guess because I have experience so much rejection my entire life.

Are you able to tell the difference? Also, there's quite a gulf between experiencing rejection on the one hand, and perceiving superiority on the other...

Thorns
09-21-2018, 08:22 PM
You definitely could be a woman.

Richmondbread
09-21-2018, 10:00 PM
Do I seem Narcissistic in this video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_N75GtE1p0

Richmondbread
09-21-2018, 10:06 PM
You definitely could be a woman.

A butch bull dyke lesbian, possibly.

Benyzero
09-21-2018, 10:07 PM
You have narcistic traits as most, everyone do, some less some more. Im not a psychologist but an actual narcissist would never ask that if he/she is one . : )

arkas
09-21-2018, 10:08 PM
A small degree of narcissism is not unhealthy in my opinion.

Jafet
09-21-2018, 10:46 PM
I will list what is making you look like a narcissist :

- making threads about yourself or issues related to yourself
- highlighting an illustrious ancestry (Pocahontas)
- being a singer
- being self-righteous
- using Photoshop to make yourself look more interesting
- fake smiles
- etc.

But you are not alone, although being special in your own way.

Archduke
09-21-2018, 11:03 PM
no my fren richmond, you are probably just autistic, nothing else to it.

i would probably be a better example of someone getting closer to a narcissist XD

1. i have made shitloads of pictures and posted them here

2. i tend to find my opinion more relevant than anothers who i think is incorrect

3. i think i have a pretty high ego

i dont think im superior to others though, i can be quite the douchebag at times nevertheless XD

With those three points you are getting closer to a personality of a woman rather than narcissist.

As for the OP...I think that you do have some disorders, but its definitely not the narcissistic one. You remind me of that gypsy poster from Serbia, I am not sure what is his current nickname.

Richmondbread
09-21-2018, 11:25 PM
I will list what is making you look like a narcissist :

- making threads about yourself or issues related to yourself
- highlighting an illustrious ancestry (Pocahontas)
- being a singer
- being self-righteous
- using Photoshop to make yourself look more interesting
- fake smiles
- etc.

But you are not alone, although being special in your own way.

I agree with all of the above, except for singing. Being a singer shouldn't be considered narcissistic. It is a profession and I am on the fringes on the entertainment industry. I can't do much else. I am hoping to get someone well known to record one of my songs.

Aldaris
09-21-2018, 11:26 PM
For a narcissist, the concept of being equal to others is almost incomprehensible. Narcissism is not a synonym for a superiority complex, as it is often presented, on the contrary. It is quite a complex issue, but intuitively, it should be regarded as an extreme competitiveness combined with a lack of self-respect and pride, unless certain conditions are met. Certainly a foul, honorless kind of thinking.

Jafet
09-22-2018, 12:24 AM
I agree with all of the above, except for singing. Being a singer shouldn't be considered narcissistic. It is a profession and I am on the fringes on the entertainment industry. I can't do much else. I am hoping to get someone well known to record one of my songs.

Narcissistic personalities tend to fit well in the entertainment industry.

Do you identificate strongly with the character Meade Skelton and see your current profession as a vocation ? If so, you have the potential to become a celebrity.