PDA

View Full Version : Classify an Indian guy

Truth Preacher
09-21-2018, 05:41 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180921/b61149414614177888d77a72b74c228d.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180921/c7cb0b7b4ccd0cfd426e5da490ec3b95.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180921/8cd68f25a08be1c5faca809113a65eff.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180921/913674a92c2329e2d9f92d47307da682.png

Thambi
09-21-2018, 06:38 PM
NI/IB

shera di kaum punjabi

Kukushka
09-21-2018, 07:23 PM
He looks iranian

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Arpitas dream boy...

Truth Preacher
09-21-2018, 07:29 PM
Arpitas dream boy...

He doesn’t look Iranian at all he looks typical Punjabi Jatt Sikh.

Fibonacci
09-21-2018, 11:00 PM
He looks iranian

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk

Looks like an Iraqi. Punjabis look like semites, no Iranian in him. Infact, some people in Iran don't look Iranian most are immigrants from neighboring countries or have foreign influences from centuries ago. Indians still can't pass in Iran.

Iranid on the left, indid on the right look at the differences. You people can't pass in Iran, deal with it

http://imgur.com/kFHhNV2.jpg

Hadouken
09-21-2018, 11:01 PM
^ they dont get it

CommonSense
09-21-2018, 11:02 PM
Indo-Brachid + Taurid

Truth Preacher
09-21-2018, 11:04 PM
^ they dont get it

I wish we could go at least a couple of days without hearing this India Iran stuff. Arpita is fkn retarded

Hadouken
09-21-2018, 11:07 PM
I wish we could go at least a couple of days without hearing this India Iran stuff. Arpita is fkn retarded

you yourself are also interested in iran . you often post in iranian topics etc. ...thats okay I guess

and you also trolled me on AS back then . I dont trust you either

Fibonacci
09-21-2018, 11:08 PM
^ they dont get it

You know what I find hilarious, the Iranid in that picture looks closer to the British Tv host, Jeremy Clarkson than he does to the Indian. The fact the man looks closer to a European than an Indian says a lot about the differences.

http://www.gstatic.com/tv/thumb/persons/533947/533947_v9_ba.jpg

Truth Preacher
09-21-2018, 11:09 PM
you yourself are also interested in iran . you often post in iranian topics etc. ...thats okay I guess

and you also trolled me on AS back then . I dont trust you either

Yeah that’s true I do post Iranian topics sometimes esp in the past but not to force some type of overlap also that AS trolling thing was 3 years ago come on...

Hadouken
09-21-2018, 11:10 PM
You know what I find hilarious, the Iranid in that picture looks closer to the British Tv host, Jeremy Clarkson than he does to the Indian. The fact the man looks closer to a European than an Indian says a lot about the differences.

http://imgur.com/BrLY4uX.jpg

easy there bro .....people will think owd . that is deadly . you never know when the owd police strikes . they are ´not intelligent

Hadouken
09-21-2018, 11:11 PM
Yeah that’s true I do post Iranian topics sometimes esp in the past but not to force some type of overlap also that AS trolling thing was 3 years ago come on...

and you also have a big interest in iran which is odd but yeah at least you dont try to force shit on them

3 years or not it was sneaky and you are not trustable . typical indian on anthroforas I guess . sorry

Khamzat
09-21-2018, 11:11 PM

http://imgur.com/BrLY4uX.jpg
No he doesn't, the Iranian looks very different, I do agree with you about Indians and Iranians not looking similar but some of the things you say really come of as OWD

Hadouken
09-21-2018, 11:14 PM
No he doesn't, the Iranian looks very different, I do agree with you about Indians and Iranians not looking similar but some of the things you say really come of as OWD

are europeans that holy that it is forbidden to say that an iranian can look european ? iranians often look closer to south europeans than to indians by far . of course it doesnt mean that iranians = european but I dont get all this "omg watch out this is owd" bullshit . the man on the pic fibonacci posted CAN pass as european and the indian next to him can never pass in iran

you yourself pass as european and saying that is totally ok and not owd for example . there is no need to be silent ....europeans are just humans like everybody else and if anything they are less attractive than iranians in general . for real now

Khamzat
09-21-2018, 11:21 PM
are europeans that holy that it is forbidden to say that an iranian can look european ? iranians often look closer to south europeans than to indians by far . of course it doesnt mean that iranians = european but I dont get all this "omg watch out this is owd" bullshit . the man on the pic fibonacci posted CAN pass as european and the indian next to him can never pass in iran

you yourself pass as european and saying that is totally ok and not owd for example . there is no need to be silent ....europeans are just humans like everybody else and if anything they are less attractive than iranians in general . for real now
I don't think Fibonaci is OWD but he does say some stupid things like saying that the Iranian guy looks more like Jeremy Clarkson who is NW European than a indian which is false, if he posted a southern euro i'd agree with him, he's also said that Iranians pass better as chinese than indian which is a ridiculous statement.

Hadouken
09-21-2018, 11:24 PM
I don't think Fibonaci is OWD but he does say some stupid things like saying that the Iranian guy looks more like Jeremy Clarkson who is NW European than a indian which is false, if he posted a southern euro i'd agree with him, he's also said that Iranians pass better as chinese than indian which is a ridiculous statement.

he does look closer to that jeremy clarkson dude than to indians . it is obvious . bro indians are worlds apart from iranians even if people try to troll otherwise . that iranian man is lightyears away from indians but not from europeans . it is not because "europeans = better" either but it is just the truth . I dont know why people have such a problem with it when someone tells things how they are . you will not get acting or pretending from me only to get padded on the shoulder by euro members . other members can do that and do that regularly but not me

and yes that chinese thing is bullshit . but he meant that he scores more east eurasian than south asian

Fibonacci
09-22-2018, 12:32 AM

Maybe you didn't understand my point? The Iranian guy looks closer to the European than the Indian guy. Facial structure, features and what not. The point I'm trying to make is to illustrate the massive differences between the 2 populations. I don't care if my people don't or do look like Europeans. I'm just using this to prove a point for a completely different case

I don't have a problem with Indians or south Asians in general. What I have a problem with is false information. I can't stand it when Persians call Iranian Azeris "Persians". Lurs and Kurds don't like it either. Persians also don't like it when they are claimed to be part of a different tribe. We are all Iranians, but belong to different tribes. It pisses us off when we are compared with one another. How do you think Iranians will react when some foreign community claims Iranians as their descendants? This is what I don't like about a lot of south Asians.

I think a lot of south Asians are forcefully trying to build an imaginary relationship between Iran and India for whatever reason.

Zroota
09-22-2018, 12:42 AM
Indo Iranid + CM

Common look to the northwest parts of India near Pakistan and Iran.