PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever seen a woman's pair of breasts in real life?

Bobby Martnen
09-21-2018, 11:59 PM
I've seen one breast in real life, but never a full pair

I was about 14 at the time, and I was at a waterpark, and this girl who looked to be about 15-16 was riding the surf ride, and her top came half off, revealing one of her breasts.

So I've seen one breast in real life, but never a pair.

Hadouken
09-22-2018, 12:03 AM
uhm yes quite often

Mortimer
09-22-2018, 12:04 AM
I think I never did. I never saw a woman naked.

Edit: Sorry I did actually, I fucked a prostitute lol I forgot.

Joso
09-22-2018, 12:09 AM
I think I never did. I never saw a woman naked.

Edit: Sorry I did actually, I fucked a prostitute lol I forgot.

well, that makes sense, you said you lost your virginity with a Chinese girl and Chinese girls don't have breasts

İrle
09-22-2018, 12:11 AM
No, because I closed my eyes everytime when a girl flashed her tits. I'm a decent guy.

frankhammer
09-22-2018, 12:13 AM
No, because I closed my eyes everytime when a girl flashed her tits. I'm a decent guy.

What do you do when the red snapper comes at you :laugh:

♥ Lily ♥
09-22-2018, 12:14 AM
Did your mummy not breastfeed you as an infant? :icon_ask:

Thambi
09-22-2018, 12:15 AM
yes I have

Joso
09-22-2018, 12:15 AM
uhm yes quite often

Do you only get women in nigthclubs or you can get women in the normal way?

Hadouken
09-22-2018, 12:18 AM
Do you only get women in nigthclubs or you can get women in the normal way?

what is the normal way ?

my first girl was my classmate when I was 15 , I also met many from the internet (my second girlfriend was from the internet but I didnt have sex with her just petting)

if you mean if I go and approach girls on the streets etc. then no not really because I dont have the balls to do that . only rarely I did similar things but most of the women I had made the first move or gave me a clear sign that I can go into attack mode lol

but I also met girls who had a girlfriend that I know and they told me that they saw me and found me cute etc. but I didnt have sex with them only petting with one

my life is a bit crazy

İrle
09-22-2018, 12:25 AM

I whip her and make her repent.

http://static.spankgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/whipping1.gif

Gründig
09-22-2018, 12:25 AM
What is your deal

frankhammer
09-22-2018, 12:26 AM
I whip her and make her repent.

gif

Degenerate :laugh:

Mr. Anybody
09-22-2018, 12:34 AM

freudian approach,congrat,greetings lily:rolleyes:

Mortimer
09-22-2018, 12:50 AM
well, that makes sense, you said you lost your virginity with a Chinese girl and Chinese girls don't have breasts

No she was quiete thick and had a handful of breasts. Its just a stereotype.

Joso
09-22-2018, 12:58 AM
No she was quiete thick and had a handful of breasts. Its just a stereotype.

Good to know, i like Chinese girls

Iloko
09-22-2018, 01:22 AM
yes

KMack
09-22-2018, 01:26 AM
Pull the trigger Mods. Permaban the clowns and trolls.

Svipdag
09-22-2018, 01:33 AM
May I suggest a visit to one of the nude beaches on the French side of the island of St. Martin in the Caribbean.? Be prepared also, however, to endure the sight of incredibly ugly old bodies far better kept covered.

Lafaur
09-22-2018, 01:36 AM
All of them small, I'm a small-titted bitches magnet

Joso
09-22-2018, 01:46 AM
what is the normal way ?

my first girl was my classmate when I was 15 , I also met many from the internet (my second girlfriend was from the internet but I didnt have sex with her just petting)

if you mean if I go and approach girls on the streets etc. then no not really because I dont have the balls to do that . only rarely I did similar things but most of the women I had made the first move or gave me a clear sign that I can go into attack mode lol

but I also met girls who had a girlfriend that I know and they told me that they saw me and found me cute etc. but I didnt have sex with them only petting with one

my life is a bit crazy

I never had a girlfriend, i've never been very extroverted but i am planning to get one soon but before i will have to take care of my appearance, i get a little chubby some days ago

Hadouken
09-22-2018, 01:52 AM
I never had a girlfriend, i've never been very extroverted but i am planning to get one soon but before i will have to take care of my appearance, i get a little chubby some days ago

dont worry about it

alnortedelsur
09-22-2018, 02:32 AM
Many many times, lol

frankhammer
09-22-2018, 02:34 AM
It's not going to be a life-altering moment.

oszkar07
09-22-2018, 05:15 AM
Seen plenty.
Who doesnt love boobs.

Bobby Martnen
09-22-2018, 05:17 AM
Pull the trigger Mods. Permaban the clowns and trolls.

I am neither a clown nor a troll.

Kivan
09-22-2018, 05:17 AM
Yes.

Bobby Martnen
09-22-2018, 05:18 AM

yuck

I have no idea, but I'd assume not. My mother is a good and moral woman.

alnortedelsur
09-22-2018, 05:28 AM
yuck

Today I learned that women that naturally breastfeed their babies are bad and immoral.

You learn something new everyday ;)

Bobby Martnen
09-22-2018, 05:29 AM
Today I learned that women that naturally breastfeed their babies are bad and immoral.

You learn something new everyday ;)

When I have kids, I will bottle feed them

Calcifer
09-22-2018, 05:30 AM
Should I come smother you with my titties, Bobby? You sound like you really need a good pair to set you on the right path. :bouncing-boobs

Bobby Martnen
09-22-2018, 05:32 AM
Should I come smother you with my titties, Bobby? You sound like you really need a good pair to set you on the right path. :bouncing-boobs

I thought you never wanted to come to America?

Calcifer
09-22-2018, 05:33 AM

What any decent guy would do. No means no.

http://pm1.narvii.com/6188/49da13e74766efaff5fef1f29af7b35685f2d966_00.jpg

Calcifer
09-22-2018, 05:37 AM
I thought you never wanted to come to America?

I don't but if coming to US means saving a man's life then I will lift my travel ban. Gonna come to the US just to tit-slap you!

Bobby Martnen
09-22-2018, 05:38 AM
I don't but if coming to US means saving a man's life then I will lift my travel ban. Gonna come to the US just to tit-slap you!

Why don't you want to visit America?

Calcifer
09-22-2018, 05:42 AM
Why don't you want to visit America?

Convenient change of topic. We've had this discussion before. And why destroy a nice thread about boobies with my self-imposed travel restrictions?

This thread needs titties!

http://beachboobs.xyz//king-include/uploads/adorable-teen-cute-gf-with-her-damn-sexy-sweet-titties-exposed-5270906817.jpg

Bobby Martnen
09-22-2018, 05:47 AM
Convenient change of topic. We've had this discussion before. And why destroy a nice thread about boobies with my self-imposed travel restrictions?

I don't think I'm the one you discussed this with. I searched your AMA thread and apparently it's because you don't like how American culture has saturated the world.

Also, I didn't realize that it's okay to post pictures of breasts, because when Mortimer posted his ass, it got deleted.

♥ Lily ♥
09-22-2018, 05:49 AM
yuck

Breastfeeding is a part of nature, and it's far healthier, more natural, and beneficial for a baby to receive their own mother's breastmilk, rather than consuming formula milk from a cow.

Humans who were breastfed as infants have a better immune system.

- Breast milk contains antibodies that help your baby fight off viruses and bacteria.

- Breastfeeding lowers your baby's risk of having asthma or allergies.

- Plus, babies who are breastfed exclusively for the first 6 months, without any formula, have fewer ear infections, respiratory illnesses, and bouts of diarrhoea.

https://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/nursing-basics#1

Bobby Martnen
09-22-2018, 05:53 AM
Breastfeeding is a part of nature, and it's far healthier, more natural, and beneficial for a baby to receive their own mother's breastmilk, rather than consuming formula milk from a cow.

Humans who were breastfed as infants have a better immune system.

- Breast milk contains antibodies that help your baby fight off viruses and bacteria.

- Breastfeeding lowers your baby's risk of having asthma or allergies.

- Plus, babies who are breastfed exclusively for the first 6 months, without any formula, have fewer ear infections, respiratory illnesses, and bouts of diarrhoea.

https://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/nursing-basics#1

I just don't like the thought of breasts in a child's mouth.

The Lawspeaker
10-03-2018, 01:38 PM
I am engaged, have been for some years and before that I have been in relationships as well. So have I seen a pair of breasts before ? Well not just seen them, I suppose.

Bobby Martnen
10-09-2018, 10:55 PM
I am engaged, have been for some years and before that I have been in relationships as well. So have I seen a pair of breasts before ? Well not just seen them, I suppose.

But why would you have seen the breasts of the future Mrs. Lawspeaker if you're not yet married to her? :confused:

Aodhan
10-09-2018, 11:07 PM
It's too much of a shame, I'm leaving the forum.

The Lawspeaker
10-10-2018, 06:32 AM
But why would you have seen the breasts of the future Mrs. Lawspeaker if you're not yet married to her? :confused:

Since we're engaged to be married, it's no real issue. We have been together for some six-and-a-half years now and have known each other for well over a decade. It's not like we only met yesterday.

Bobby Martnen
10-10-2018, 06:34 AM
Since we're engaged to be married, it's no real issue. We have been together for some six-and-a-half years now and have known each other for well over a decade. It's not like we only met yesterday.

I don't even want to kiss the future Mrs. Martnen until the wedding when the minister says "Robert, you may now kiss your bride"

The Lawspeaker
10-10-2018, 06:37 AM
I don't even want to kiss the future Mrs. Martnen until the wedding when the minister says "Robert, you may now kiss your bride"

I think we both know that you're lying here since sex is pretty much your obsession. In an unhealthy way.

Bobby Martnen
10-10-2018, 06:39 AM
I think we both know that you're lying here since sex is pretty much your obsession. In an unhealthy way.

I'm obsessed with anti-sexuality, not actually with having sex. I've never had sex, or seen a vagina since I was 5. (my pre-school had only one bathroom, and little girls often forgot to close the doors)

I didn't even pay attention to it, so I have no real memories of ever seeing a vagina.

The Lawspeaker
10-10-2018, 06:42 AM
I'm obsessed with anti-sexuality, not actually with having sex. I've never had sex, or seen a vagina since I was 5. (my pre-school had only one bathroom, and little girls often forgot to close the doors)

I didn't even pay attention to it, so I have no real memories of ever seeing a vagina.
Then you really shouldn't concern yourself with matters you don't understand. Let me give you another small lecture here. Did you know that the average time between courting and marriage used to be under a year, maybe a year and a half in the past ? Now it can take half a decade or even more. Why ? Housing shortage, job scarcity and all the ills modernism has brought.

Bobby Martnen
10-10-2018, 06:44 AM
Then you really shouldn't concern yourself with matters you don't understand. Let me give you another small lecture here. Did you know that the average time between courting and marriage used to be under a year, maybe a year and a half in the past ? Now it can take half a decade or even more. Why ? Housing shortage, job scarcity and all the ills modernism has brought.

It's also because of feminism. Women want to be "strong and independent" instead of just listening to their husbands, like a good wife.

The Lawspeaker
10-10-2018, 06:46 AM
It's also because of feminism. Women want to be "strong and independent" instead of just listening to their husbands, like a good wife.

I am not even going to discuss such matters with you, for obvious reasons. Because you clearly don't know what you're talking about. It's far from just feminism. It's an entire economic system that no longer functions like it should. I am not very sure what a chronic housing shortage ever since WW2 has to do with feminism either.

Bobby Martnen
10-10-2018, 06:47 AM
I am not even going to discuss such matters with you, for obvious reasons. Because you clearly don't know what you're talking about. It's far from just feminism. It's an entire economic system that no longer functions like it should. I am not very sure what a chronic housing shortage ever since WW2 has to do with feminism either.

How come you don't like me?

The Lawspeaker
10-10-2018, 06:49 AM
How come you don't like me?

I have a deep problem with such frustrated individuals like yourself who need everything explained more than one time. I have no time for trolls, bullshitters or abject fools.

Bobby Martnen
10-10-2018, 06:52 AM
I have no time for trolls, bullshitters or abject fools.

I am none of the above, Belanda.

The Lawspeaker
10-10-2018, 06:58 AM
I am none of the above, Belanda.

You're all three of them. Take your trolling elsewhere.

Bobby Martnen
10-10-2018, 07:00 AM
You're all three of them. Take your trolling elsewhere.

It's not trolling, since I'm not doing it to irritate people.

It's not bullshitting, since it's what I actually believe.

And It's not foolishness, since it's logically coherent. Foolishness would be a post like. "I like nose boogers in my salad", or some other nonsense.

This is just an expression of a belief you disagree with.