6. Netherlands
5. Belgium
4. Ireland
3. Great Britain
2. United States
1. Germany

=====

Edit:

In the video this guy said that Germans dislike Poland because they believe Poland caused WW2.

Well, I definitely did meet a few Germans who believe this, including Silver Lining on this forum.

But I doubt it is majority view. Only among crazy revisionists.

Peterski
09-22-2018, 10:04 PM
I disagree with Ireland being on the list of our haters, but the rest seems partially correct.

(I think the author of the video confused Northern Ireland with Ireland)

I also disagree with Great Britain - from my experience, it is England, but not Scotland.

Dandelion
09-22-2018, 10:04 PM
Belgium, you learned joining this forum.

Peterski
09-22-2018, 10:08 PM
Belgium, you learned joining this forum.

No, I learned from that video. About Czechs I learned on this forum.

Ülev
09-22-2018, 10:09 PM
somehow true when it comes about likes, and not at all true when about dislikes

and some of those people have weird way of showing/understanding "liking", like 3 years old child likes a cat - she/he can strangle a cat, or cat can scratch the children, in short they like Poland and Poles until they see their independence and individualism - "you and me Slavs, bratya..... then you have to join our Soviet state and act like us, we know better what you want, we are the same - Slavs, Bratya"

Dandelion
09-22-2018, 10:13 PM
No, I learned from that video. About Czechs I learned on this forum.

Well, Czech isn't at the first place for some reason. What if it were Bohemia only?

Tauromachos
09-22-2018, 10:13 PM
Well yeah

Greeks in general like Poland or tend to like it more than dislike it at least

But i'm actually surpised that Japanese and Argentinians like it more than Greeks :cool:

About Czechs not liking Polish that much i'm not surprised

It makes sense there was some hostility between the two nations because of invasions e.c.t

Immediate neighbours often don't get that well along

But i'm surprised that Germans and US are the first two Pole haters

I know that Germans and Poles weren't always best friends

But why Americans?

Alot of Poles have been Pro US and there is significant many Americans with Polish ancestry

Dandelion
09-22-2018, 10:15 PM

and some of those people have weird way of showing/understanding "liking", like 3 years old child likes a cat - she/he can strangle a cat, or cat can scratch the children, in short they like Poland and Poles until they see their independence and individualism - "you and me Slavs, bratya..... then you have to join our Soviet state and act like us, we know better what you want, we are the same - Slavs, Bratya"

What I don't understand is how people are against liberalism as an ideology on this forum. It's the default ideology of Western Europe since the mid-19th century at least. Why be a fan of authoritarian regimes where people are seen as cattle instead of individuals?

Peterski
09-22-2018, 10:16 PM

It makes sense there was some hostility between the two nations because of invasions e.c.t

Actually there were hardly any Polish-Czech wars in history.

But why Americans?

The same reasons as with Germany, Israel and England.

The USA is inhabited by the English, Germans and Jews.

What I don't understand is how people are against liberalism as an ideology on this forum. It's the default ideology of Western Europe since the mid-19th century at least. Why be a fan of authoritarian regimes where people are seen as cattle instead of individuals?

Most of the people who you think are fans of "authoritarian regimes" simply support more old school forms of democracy.

Teutone
09-22-2018, 10:16 PM
Well yeah

Greeks in general like Poland or tend to like it more than dislike it at least

But i'm actually surpised that Japanese and Argentinians like it more than Greeks :cool:

Immediate neighbours often don't get that well along

But i'm surprised that Germans and US are the first two Pole haters

I know that Germans and Poles weren't always best friends

But why Americans?

Alot of Poles have been Pro US and there is significant many Americans with Polish ancestry

Most Germanics dont like most Slavs and vice versa

Tauromachos
09-22-2018, 10:21 PM

Ok fair enough i thought there might have been such things because they are neighbours and Poles at some point
were strong they even occupied some parts of Ukraine or West Russia

However its no the first time i hear about Czechs disliking Poles
Magnolia's posts seem to confirm it also

Peterski
09-22-2018, 10:22 PM
Most Germanics dont like most Slavs and vice versa

You started this thread once: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?255425-Friendship-of-Poles-and-Germans

What is the attitude of the common German people towards Poles actually?

Your current government doesn't like our current government, that's obvious.

Merkel liked our previous government because it was easier to manipulate.

Ülev
09-22-2018, 10:22 PM

just watch this Russian guy (with Jewish ancestry) living in the US since his 13 (now 38?)
https://youtu.be/khiBD4k-Bdc

Russians have at least one generation communism more (1917), this system destroyed some values and imposed collectivism

edit: this Russian guy thinks he is right, because he grew up on those soviet values

Dandelion
09-22-2018, 10:24 PM

The same reasons as with Germany, Israel and England.

But enough to leave marks. Hostility was usually from the Polish side and unprovoked.

https://www.wykop.pl/cdn/c3201142/comment_oGG2o3pMyQl9gdhK7NnjVmNogsiA6bDS,w400.jpg

Eventually karma struck back, however.

Peterski
09-22-2018, 10:28 PM
Hostility was usually from the Polish side and unprovoked.

Czechs invaded Zaolzie in 1919 despite American recommendation that it should be Polish:

https://archive.org/stream/MyDiaryAtConferenceOfParis-Vol4/Miller--MyDiaryAtConferenceOfParis-Vol4#page/n239/mode/2up

Also there was a fair amount of unprovoked Czech hostility as well, including as early as:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretislav_I#Raid_into_Poland

Dandelion
09-22-2018, 10:30 PM
just watch this Russian guy (with Jewish ancestry) living in the US since his 13 (now 38?)
https://youtu.be/khiBD4k-Bdc

Russians have at least one generation communism more (1917), this system destroyed some values and imposed collectivism

edit: this Russian guy thinks he is right, because he grew up on those soviet values

He presents Russia way too optimistic. At least he acknowledges Russian society can be 'very very harsh'. :p He's right, individualism takes commitment from oneself that isn't to be underestimated, but I wouldn't say it's a cancer. Society just needs to be able to handle it. That being said, I also prefer Europe over the US. I doubt I'd feel at home there.

Peterski
09-22-2018, 10:33 PM
1968 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryszard_Siwiec

Funny that you blame Poland if all decisions were from Moscow and all Communist armies participated.

Magnolia
09-22-2018, 10:35 PM
We're just not pathetic. Why should we like a nation we have nothing in common with? There is NO contact between Poland and the Czech R., we hear about them only when medias broadcast something about their "shitty food", that's all.

Why do they like us when they don't know us, they know nothing about our nation, etc.? It makes sense only to them....

Dandelion
09-22-2018, 10:36 PM
Czechs invaded Zaolzie in 1919 despite American recommendation that it should be Polish:

https://archive.org/stream/MyDiaryAtConferenceOfParis-Vol4/Miller--MyDiaryAtConferenceOfParis-Vol4#page/n239/mode/2up

Also there was a fair amount of unprovoked Czech hostility as well, including as early as:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretislav_I#Raid_into_Poland

Hey, Silesian. Do you prefer our liberal society, or do you want to be oppressed by corrupt state and clergymen?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/Antipolish_agitation_aimed_at_Teschen_Silesians.jp g

Peterski
09-22-2018, 10:38 PM
Czech propaganda. Silesians are deeply religious people who respect their clergymen.

Dandelion
09-22-2018, 10:39 PM
Czech propaganda.

Yeah, I also think so. How do I know? People still prefer their own culture above values. The French also introduced liberties the Catholic Southern Dutch never had in the Republican era. It didn't made them stop being Dutch patriots and looking at the French as occupiers (well, Napoleonic France was a brutal dictatorship out of necessity though lol, but Catholicism wasn't forced underground for the first time).

Still, many Czech Silesians seem fine with living in Czech Republic today.

Ülev
09-22-2018, 10:39 PM
He presents Russia way too optimistic. At least he acknowledges Russian society can be 'very very harsh'. :p He's right, individualism takes commitment from oneself that isn't to be underestimated, but I wouldn't say it's a cancer. Society just needs to be able to handle it. That being said, I also prefer Europe over the US. I doubt I'd feel at home there.

the other Russian which I sometimes watch criticise for example Russian standards of produced here baking soda (and other foods) and order everything from the US with much better quality.... but with "K" certificate only :p

the first "Yegor" (from the US) praises Russian food, second one - criticize

Peterski
09-22-2018, 10:44 PM
Still, many Czech Silesians seem fine with living in Czech Republic today.

But they are not atheists, Silesia is the most religious part of Czech Republic.

In Poland Silesians are also known for their religiosity and being traditional.

Ülev
09-22-2018, 10:45 PM
Poland - Greece, Slavic brotherhood <3

Polak, Hellen dwa bratanki? / Pole, Greek two nephews?

http://balkanistyka.org/polak-hellen-dwa-bratanki/

Dandelion
09-22-2018, 10:46 PM
the other Russian which I sometimes watch criticise for example Russian standards of produced here baking soda (and other foods) and order everything from the US with much better quality.... but with "K" certificate only :p

the first "Yegor" (from the US) praises Russian food, second one - criticize

Russia. Seems good to visit, but I'd feel alienated were I forced to live there (even as a wealthy man). It's his upbringing of course. It's hard to migrate abroad and fully detach oneself with what one's used to. He seems to think more in absolutes himself, though. :)

Peterski
09-22-2018, 10:49 PM
Eventually karma struck back, however.

Skoda is no longer Czech - it is now owned by Volkswagen. Karma?

Lucas Rodrigues
09-22-2018, 10:51 PM
I have never imagined that Mexico and Argentina like Poland so much.

Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk

Teutone
09-22-2018, 10:52 PM
You started this thread once: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?255425-Friendship-of-Poles-and-Germans

What is the attitude of the common German people towards Poles actually?

Your current government doesn't like our current government, that's obvious.

Merkel liked our previous government because it was easier to manipulate.

Most poles are not annoying pan slavists like you, so noone actually cares about Poland here. The Polish immigrants are welcomed, most are silesians with germanized names that germanize themselves in total, best assimilation if a group.

Peterski
09-22-2018, 10:56 PM
I'm not a Pan-Slavist though, you are confusing Polish nationalism with Pan-Slavism bro.

jingorex
09-22-2018, 10:56 PM
American reporting in and i would calll this video: bullshit.

there are a lot of polish in the USA.

Americans dont care enough to have an opinion about poland.

Ive never met an American who had anything bad to say about poland.

Dragoon
09-22-2018, 10:57 PM

Hahah good one.

"Comrades, I am great friends with Poland, but heres the secret I murdered 15,000 of your people and wont tell you about it, lets fight together like brothers!".
-signed Joe Stalin

Most poles are not annoying pan slavists like you, so noone actually cares about Poland here. The Polish immigrants are welcomed, most are silesians with germanized names that germanize themselves in total, best assimilation if a group.

Pan-Slavicism in Poland is tiny. Pan Slavicism basically means lets unite into one country/union all Slavs and follow Russian orders. Thats what most people think of due to history.
Now some people realize the current state of affairs is bad (which is rational) and then it still gets only 50% to see.

In fact Poles have sympathy for Ukraine, Russia, and Germany 30 or below. Highest sympathy goes to Czechs, Italy, US, UK, Slovaks and Hungarians between 40-50% (only).
Thats from newest centrum badania opinii spolecznej. Most people are worried about themselves, their family, and country.

Teutone
09-22-2018, 11:08 PM
Pan-Slavicism in Poland is tiny. Pan Slavicism basically means lets unite into one country/union all Slavs and follow Russian orders. Thats what most people think of due to history.
Now some people realize the current state of affairs is bad (which is rational) and then it still gets only 50% to see.

In fact Poles have sympathy for Ukraine, Russia, and Germany 30 or below. Highest sympathy goes to Czechs, Italy, US, UK, Slovaks and Hungarans between 40-50% (only).
Thats from newest centrum badania opinii spolecznej.

Proofs my point that most poles are not pan slavists.

Dandelion
09-22-2018, 11:11 PM

They even use more German loanwords like 'fertich' instead of 'gotowe'. At least one example I know of.

Peterski
09-22-2018, 11:12 PM
The Polish immigrants are welcomed

You are the most confused person ever. Here are some of your recent comments:

I have no problem with southern Europeans.

I dont want too much eastern European Immigration, we Germanics have issues with eastern european immigration, ask brittish members
Best solution, we should build a wall between West and East Europe.

You also posted other comments against Slavic nations and against East Germans.

You called East Germans Gopniks and similar derogatory names. So this guy is right:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?227883-Should-Poland-and-Saxony-reunite&p=5450722&viewfull=1#post5450722

Ülev
09-22-2018, 11:15 PM
They even use more German loanwords like 'fertich' instead of 'gotowe'. At least one example I know of.

and listening "szlagiery" (Schlager) rather than disco-polo

Thorfinn
09-22-2018, 11:17 PM
Until the moment I learned this forum, I had the impression that the EU is one organism and everyone thinks the same or not at all. But now I see that among the Poles there are people who do not run under Germany and its policies and its people. It made me respect the Poles.

Teutone
09-22-2018, 11:17 PM

You also posted other comments against Slavic nation and against East Germans.

Do I represent all of Germany? I said they are welcomed here not by who specifcly.

Dragoon
09-22-2018, 11:21 PM
Proofs my point that most poles are not pan slavists.

Get the feeling outsiders see pan-slavicism differently. You see if individual users (sometimes including me) side with modern Eastern Europe sometimes or bash Germany, Sweden, etc it is not Pan-Slavic (though may look it).

Peterski
09-22-2018, 11:22 PM

Most of the people who you think are fans of "authoritarian regimes" simply support more old school forms of democracy.

Thorfinn
09-22-2018, 11:22 PM

You also posted other comments against Slavic nations and against East Germans.

You called East Germans Gopniks and similar derogatory names. So this guy is right:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?227883-Should-Poland-and-Saxony-reunite&p=5450722&viewfull=1#post5450722
Teuton very often contradicts itself. He doesn't have a firm opinion. Thank God most Germans aren't idiots, and the Teuton are in the minority.

Teutone
09-22-2018, 11:23 PM
Get the feeling outsiders see pan-slavicism differently. You see if individual users (sometimes including me) side with modern Eastern Europe sometimes or bash Germany, Sweden, etc it is not Pan-Slavic.

Peterski slavicizez everything from Germany to Austria to Greece and Baltics. For him all of Europe is secretly slavic because a slavic tribe was shitting in a river 3000years ago.

Teutone
09-22-2018, 11:25 PM
Teuton very often contradicts itself. He doesn't have a firm opinion. Thank God most Germans aren't idiots, and the Teuton are in the minority.

Where is the contradiction? Me and many nationalist want no immigration at all, the leftists welcome immigrants.

If poles were not welcomed they would be banned to come.

Very easy to understand mister 90

Dandelion
09-22-2018, 11:27 PM

I have seen people clamour for dictatorships here thinking it would fix all problems. I disagree with that because state can't force people to get in line and not face backlash eventually, instead we're truly dealing with sheep.

Teutone
09-22-2018, 11:29 PM
I have seen people clamour for dictatorships here thinking it would fix all problem. I disagree with that because state can't force people to get in line and not face backlash eventually, instead we're truly dealing with sheep.

People see the liberal democracy is a failure.

I openly prefer living in a police state instead of those ethbomasochist liberal democracies. They are the weakness of Western Europe.

Marmara
Honestly, i don't think Turks know enough about Poland to be on list.

Peterski
Peterski slavicizez everything from Germany to Austria to Greece and Baltics. For him all of Europe is secretly slavic because a slavic tribe was shitting in a river 3000years ago.

No shit Sherlock, your conclusion is not true at all, I'm far from Slavicizing everything.

In fact I specifically told you that many Poles are genetically Baltic rather than Slavic, and therefore there is no contradiction between scoring Baltic in MyHeritage and having Polish ancestors. Ask Lukasz, he scored 60% Baltic + 40% Balkan in MyHeritage and he is Polish.

Dandelion
09-22-2018, 11:30 PM
People see the liberal democracy is a failure.

I openly prefer living in a police state instead of those ethbomasochist liberal democracies. They are the weakness of Western Europe.

Better is ethnoprotectionist liberal democracy to me and I stand by it. :) And worse is ethnomasochist police state.

Imagine that. A totalitarian multiculturalist dictatorship. Hypothetically possible lol. :p Well, Singapore - while not totalitarian - is sort of a dictatorship that's multicultural and very PC about hatespeech.

Tauromachos
09-22-2018, 11:30 PM
No shit Sherlock, your conclusion is not true at all.

In fact I specifically told you that many Poles are genetically Baltic rather than Slavic, and therefore there is no contradiction between scoring Baltic admixture in MyHeritage and having Polish ancestors. Ask Lukasz, he scored 60% Baltic + 40% Balkan in MyHeritage and he is Polish.

Realy cool

Teutone
09-22-2018, 11:31 PM
No shit Sherlock, your conclusion is not true at all.

In fact I specifically told you that many Poles are genetically Baltic rather than Slavic, and therefore there is no contradiction between scoring Baltic admixture in MyHeritage and having Polish ancestors. Ask Lukasz, he scored 60% Baltic + 40% Balkan in MyHeritage and he is Polish.

Lukasz destroyed you several times in DNA debates, but funny how you still dont back down from slavicize Greece lol

Mingle
Russia is among the top 10 nations that like Poland the most? I figured it'd be among the ones that dislike Poland the most given the huge amount of anti-Russia people from Poland. I don't think most Russians and Poles hate each other but I didn't think they were good friends.

Putting USA at #2 is ridiculous. People here barely know Poland even exists. There aren't even a significant number of Polish immigrants here. They're mostly concentrated in a few areas like Chicago. Nobody in America cares about Poland or Poles, much less have a hate boner for them.

Polish ultra-nationalists engage in territorial disputes with Lithuanians and Ukrainians over Vilnius and Western Ukraine which results in some bitterness between the two. These types of nationalists are probably not representative of Poland and make a small minority but at least it shows that there is some history and dispute between the two that could cause enmity whereas no such similar things exist regarding USA. Then there are also the massacres both Poles and Ukrainians committed against each other which I'm sure aren't forgotten today. I've even seen some Lithuanians deny that Baltic and Slavic are related language families which I assumed was cause they don't like Poland. Bialystok is also claimed by some Belorussian ultra-nationalists. Surprised none of the East Slavic countries made the top 10 but USA is at #2 -_-

I'm also surprised seeing the Netherlands, Belgium, and Norway. Maybe they have a lot of Polish immigrants causing problems? I never heard of them complaining about Poles online though like I have with Brits and even some Irishmen.

Joso
Do you agree or disagree with these rankings?:

Top 10 Nations which LIKE Poland the most:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9abQmxq490

10. Greece
9. Turkey
8. Italy
7. Russia
6. Georgia
5. Iran
4. Japan
3. Mexico
2. Argentina
1. Hungary

Top 10 Nations which DISLIKE Poland the most:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jmEUlEyKBU

10. Norway
9. Czech Republic
8. Israel
7. Lithuania
6. Netherlands
5. Belgium
4. Ireland
3. Great Britain
2. United States
1. Germany

??Japan??

Mingle
09-22-2018, 11:33 PM

Maybe some Jewish-Americans hate Poland cause their ancestors had to flee Poland from when the Nazis took over, but why would English-Americans or German-Americans dislike Poland? They don't have any familiarity with the politics going on over there for the most part.

Teutone
09-22-2018, 11:33 PM
Better is ethnoprotectionist liberal democracy to me and I stand by it. :) And worse is ethnomasochist police state.

Imagine that. A totalitarian multiculturalist dictatorship. Hypothetically possible lol. :p

Ethnoprotectionist and liberal is impossible.

In our countries pedophiles are treated like normal criminals, in good countries they get publicly executed.

Peterski
09-22-2018, 11:34 PM
??Japan??

The Japanese are obsessed with Polish culture like some Westerners are with K-Pop.

Joso
09-22-2018, 11:36 PM
The Japanese are obsessed with Polish culture like some Westerners are with K-Pop.

Oh ok, i read wrong, i though Japan were on the list of the ones that dislike Poland :P

Peterski
but funny how you still dont back down from slavicize Greece lol

You are confusing me with Sikeliot.

Ülev
??Japan??

https://youtu.be/qRfsIcnXSfU

Polish festival in Tokyo

Livin
Why germans hating poles xd?

Dandelion
09-22-2018, 11:37 PM
Ethnoprotectionist and liberal is impossible.

In our countries pedophiles are treated like normal criminals, in good countries they get publicly executed.

Well, how about Japan? Sure, that country is known for its rampant paedophilia. But they still have the death penalty (only for murderers I believe, though).

Japan used to have abandoned the death penalty long ago from 900-ish to 1180-ish. Reason they abandoned it was the war turmoil of the Genpei War. Interesting for a medieval state that it was possible. No death penalty for three centuries in an era where it was self-evident for Europeans and most other civilisations.

Peterski
I have seen people clamour for dictatorships here thinking it would fix all problems. I disagree with that because state can't force people to get in line and not face backlash eventually, instead we're truly dealing with sheep.

Who ???

Teutone
You are confusing me with Sikeliot.

The Greece users like cybernautic know exactly what I am talking about

Dandelion
09-22-2018, 11:38 PM
Who ???

Well, Teutone and Dragoon openly dream of a clerical dictatorship here.

Peterski
09-22-2018, 11:39 PM
The Greece users like cybernautic know exactly what I am talking about

What? I started one thread about Slavic toponyms in Greece and I haven't even participated in it after the first few posts.

And yes they keep bumping this thread and it keeps growing, I think it already has over 20 pages but I'm not reading it.

Teutone
09-22-2018, 11:41 PM

Not saying a dictatorship but no LIBERAL democracy.

A country like Hungary is a democracy wether you like it or not, and the support for Orban is real.

Hungary is a great example of a democracy that gets rid of liberal aspects.

I hope the death penalty will return and forced labour.

Teutone
09-22-2018, 11:42 PM
What? I started one thread about Slavic toponyms in Greece and I haven't even participated in it after the first few posts.

And yes they keep bumping this thread and it keeps growing, I think it already has over 20 pages but I'm not reading it.

Cause thats what you do, seeking for attention and provoking western Europeans. I remember you lately try to get my attention on your autistic irrelevant dude from Chemnitz noone ever heard of.

Dandelion
09-22-2018, 11:43 PM
Not saying a dictatorship but no LIBERAL democracy.

A country like Hungary is a democracy wether you like it or not, and the support for Orban is real.

Hungary is a great example of a democracy that gets rid of liberal aspects.

I hope the death penalty will return and forced labour.

Alright, you are maybe more for an illiberal democracy. Dragoon also is satisfied with that I suppose. :p Illiberal is hard to define though. True liberty is an illusion, everywhere. Even in the West. People get ostracised for the wrong opinions and not just 'sympathy for national-socialism' or similar nonsense.

Livin
09-22-2018, 11:43 PM
USA btw is the best ally of Poland nowdays....where is the hate?

Teutone
09-22-2018, 11:47 PM
Alright, you are maybe more for an illiberal democracy. Dragoon also is satisfied with that I suppose. :p Illiberal is hard to define though. True liberty is an illusion, everywhere. Even in the West. People get ostracised for the wrong opinions and not just sympathy for nationalism socialism or such nonsense.

I want a restrictive police first and foremost

The liberal ideas were established in a time of enlightment, ment for civilized and intelligent Europeans.

The mass immigration of people who dont have these attributes show the utter failure of the system of people wo reject and not understand it, and see their given rights and liberties as an opportunity to exploit them.

Peterski
09-22-2018, 11:49 PM
Cause thats what you do, seeking for attention and provoking western Europeans.

I'm interested in history, including Slavic history. If you get triggered when discussing Slavic heritage it means that you have a problem. My posts are factually correct. Compare my posts to Bosniensis or Raine (wvwvw) who claimed that First Americans were Greek.

Dragoon
09-22-2018, 11:50 PM
Anyways, its a youtube video which means I dont watch it. Was there a source for it or some random person make it?

Peterski
09-22-2018, 11:50 PM
Most people calling me Pan-Slavic are simply triggered by anything Slavic, so they have issues.

Teutone
09-22-2018, 11:51 PM
Harsh example

If you give a civilized human a knife, the first thing he sees in it is a tool.

A uncivilized person sees a weapon.

We currently giving both a metaphorical knife, and wonder why certain groups act in a certain way.

Tauromachos
09-22-2018, 11:52 PM
I'm interested in history, including Slavic history. If you get triggered when discussing Slavic heritage it means that you have a problem.

My posts are factually correct.

No they are not

Compare my posts to Bosniensis or Raine (wwvv) who claimed that First Americans were Greek.

Still more realistic than what you post about Slavic influences

Teutone
09-22-2018, 11:53 PM
Most people calling me Pan-Slavic are simply triggered by anything Slavic, so they have issues.

Suprisingly I never had an issue with slavic croatian, bulgarian,macedonian, ukrainian, slowenian etc members

Everyone knows your wannabe facts to push your agenda, some fellow slavs like stearsolina witnessed it too, when Croats suddenly were your concerning topic.

Peterski
09-22-2018, 11:56 PM
Still more realistic then what you post about Slavic influences

Which posts about Slavic influences? Give me links because I don't remember right now what you are talking about.

Last time I posted about Slavs in Greece was maybe a year ago.

And I never posted anything that Scholarios, a Greek user, did not: he knows more about Slavic history in Greece.

Dragoon
09-22-2018, 11:56 PM

Fake news.

Peterski
09-22-2018, 11:57 PM
Iconic thread by Scholarios, in fact I learned a lot about Slavs in Greece from his posts:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?131244-The-Slavs-in-Greece

Peterski
09-23-2018, 12:01 AM
Suprisingly I never had an issue with slavic croatian, bulgarian,macedonian, ukrainian, slowenian etc members

Because they have no overlapping history with Germans, plus they are far away from you.

I also never had an issue with Germanic Danes, Norwegians, Austrians, Icelanders, etc.

Tauromachos
09-23-2018, 12:02 AM
And I never posted anything that Scholarios, a Greek user, did not: he knows more about Slavic history in Greece.

What he knows is not history

Scolarios calls himself Scolarios Chiotis Son of Arvanon and classifies himself as SlavoVlachoid

that says alot

Teutone
09-23-2018, 12:03 AM
Because they have no overlapping history with Germans, they are far away.

I also never had an issue with Germanic Danes, Austrians, Icelanders, etc.

Croatians, Slowenians or Bulgarians do not overlap our history? Well your history knowledge is good on Poland but it seems limited on other historical facts.

Dandelion
09-23-2018, 12:03 AM
Because they have no overlapping history with Germans, plus they are far away from you.

I also never had an issue with Germanic Danes, Norwegians, Austrians, Icelanders, etc.

And Dutch.

Peterski
09-23-2018, 12:08 AM
Croatians, Slowenians or Bulgarians do not overlap our history?

Not as much as Poles as we have been neighbours with Germans for ca. 1000 years.

Slovenians overlap but mostly with Austrian Germans, not Germans from Germany.

And Slovenians did have issues with Austrians (dispute over Carinthia among others).

Tauromachos
09-23-2018, 12:09 AM
Not as much as Poles as we have been neighbours with Germans for 1000 years.

And Slovenians did have issues with Austrians (dispute over Carinthia among others).

What about Czechs?

They ovelapp less with Germans than Poles?

Thorfinn
09-23-2018, 12:09 AM
In Russia there is no dislike for Poland, but no love. The Russians think the Poles hate us.

Dandelion
09-23-2018, 12:10 AM
Well, Poles might be less warm to Dutch nowadays, but the Olędrzy assimilated to Poles eventually. They certainly were considered fine with Poles, I think.

Teutone
09-23-2018, 12:10 AM
Not as much as Poles as we have been neighbours with Germans for 1000 years.

Doesnt change the fact that they do overlap, so your statement was false again.

Poland doesnt matter to us, Germany shouldnt matter to you.

Lets close our borders and pretend none of the other nation exists.

You just proof my point that the wall would be great, thank you.

Dragoon
09-23-2018, 12:11 AM
Alright, you are maybe more for an illiberal democracy. Dragoon also is satisfied with that I suppose. :p Illiberal is hard to define though. True liberty is an illusion, everywhere. Even in the West. People get ostracised for the wrong opinions and not just 'sympathy for national-socialism' or similar nonsense.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_liberalism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_democracy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Left
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressivism

Which of those fit you?

Today the term is used so loosely it means differently for others. Liberalism means different in US, vs one part of Europe to another part Europe.

Some of those are partly okay, some are awful.

Teutone
09-23-2018, 12:12 AM
What about Czechs?

They ovelapp less with Germans than Poles?

Dont bring them up bro

he tried to polonize them too hahaha

Peterski
09-23-2018, 12:15 AM
Once again: you like Bulgaria and Croatia because they are far away and used to be Nazi Germany's allies.

Same reason I like Denmark (far away, is not Germany, former allies, fought Prussia and Sweden as we did).

Dragoon
09-23-2018, 12:16 AM
Doesnt change the fact that they do overlap, so your statement was false again.

Poland doesnt matter to us, Germany shouldnt matter to you.

Lets close our borders and pretend none of the other nation exists.

You just proof my point that the wall would be great, thank you.

Germany matters cause its fucking Europe again with bad politics. Nothing personal, but its politics, economy, and so on influence much of Europe (France, Poland, Russia, Greece, and others are partly connected now.)
The more influence a county has the more people talk about it.

Dandelion
09-23-2018, 12:17 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_liberalism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_democracy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Left
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressivism

Which of those fit you?

Today the term is used so loosely it means differently for others. Liberalism means different in US, vs one part of Europe to another part Europe.

Some of those are partly okay, some are awful.

It's the mainstream ideology that it's hardly a defined ideology anymore. I'm just for a society that trust the individualism of its citizens and its responsibility it has.

Peterski
09-23-2018, 12:18 AM
I can also tell you that nobody in Poland dislikes Austria, even though they also participated in Partitions of Poland, and even though Hitler was Austrian. But Austrian policies towards Polish population in Galicia and Austrian Silesia, were completely different than Prussian policies.

Austrians were never an existential threat to the Polish people, unlike Germans (Non-Austrian ones).

Teutone
09-23-2018, 12:19 AM
Germany matters cause its fucking Europe again with bad politics. Nothing personal, but its politics, economy, and so on influence much of Europe (France, Poland, Russia, Greece, and others are partly connected now.)
The more influence a county has the more people talk about it.

Leave EU, kick out German companies, sanction Germany.

Join Russian influence.

Mingle
09-23-2018, 12:20 AM
USA btw is the best ally of Poland nowdays....where is the hate?

There isn't hate. The creator of the video put USA as one of the countries that hates Poland the most and Russia as one of the ones that loves Poland the most. I sense some agenda/personal bias behind the creator of the video.

Thorfinn
09-23-2018, 12:23 AM
Once again: you like Bulgaria and Croatia because they are far away and used to be Nazi Germany's allies.

Same reason I like Denmark (far away, is not Germany, former allies, fought Prussia and Sweden as we did).
Teuton lives in the past, he wants revenge in world war II. But the maximum that it is able to offer is to fence off the wall in front of the Baltic-Slavic Europe. And he continue to stand in the doggie-style pose in front of the Arabs and pray at the Church for your ass on weekends.

Peterski
09-23-2018, 12:25 AM
What about Czechs?

Germans dislike Czechs due to Sudetenland issue, they have no such problem with Bulgarians.

Politics in real life is not about anthrotardism, real life is not TA.

Teutone
09-23-2018, 12:26 AM
Teuton lives in the past, he wants revenge in world war II. But the maximum that it is able to offer is to fence off the wall in front of the Baltic-Slavic Europe. And he continue to stand in the doggie-style pose in front of the Arabs and pray at the Church for your ass on weekends.

I dont like arabs and I never called back areas.

If I would want revenge, id want get prussia etc back.

I want my nation to just bann immigratiom.

Mister 90

Teutone
09-23-2018, 12:27 AM
Germans dislike Czechs due to Sudetenland issue, they have no such problem with Bulgarians.

Politics in real life is not about anthrotardism, real life is not TA.

Huh, Germand dislile Czechs? This is a new one.

Sudetenland relevant in 2018 hahahahahahstdzyryur

Livin
09-23-2018, 12:27 AM
There isn't hate. The creator of the video put USA as one of the countries that hates Poland the most and Russia as one of the ones that loves Poland the most. I sense some agenda/personal bias behind the creator of the video.

It’s a shit video!

Even the majority of greeks do not have idea where Poland falls,or anything about Poland.I still don’t get it why Greece is in the list.

Mingle
09-23-2018, 12:28 AM
What he knows is not history

Scolarios calls himself Scolarios Chiotis Son of Arvanon and classifies himself as SlavoVlachoid

that says alot

Scholarios often cites sources/links and is probably the best source of knowledge on Greek history on this forum. The SlavoVlachoid thing is clearly a joke. Even Livin says there is Slavic influence in Mainland Greece.

Peterski
09-23-2018, 12:29 AM
Huh, Germand dislile Czechs? This is a new one.

You don't remember your Anti-Czech posts and how you attacked Magnolia?

Mingle
09-23-2018, 12:30 AM
It’s a shit video!

Even the majority of greeks do not have idea where Poland falls,or anything about Poland.I still don’t get it why Greece is in the list.

There was a post here about how well liked Poles are in Greece and how they're the best immigrants in Greece due to how easily they assimilate. The two countries don't have much common history and probably don't consider each other friends, but I guess Greece was included since there are warm feelings towards Poland there, which is probably a very recent thing.

Teutone
09-23-2018, 12:31 AM

Am I representing all of Germany? Thats a new one.

I personally trolled Magnolia for her anti western shit, havent said anything bad about czechs for a while and made peace with her.

Thorfinn
09-23-2018, 12:31 AM
I dont like arabs and I never called back areas.

If I would want revenge, id want get prussia etc back.

I want my nation to just bann immigratiom.

Mister 90
You don't like Arabs. The Arabs love you in doggy style. You will never return Prussia, but soon you will lose all Germany if you continue to quarrel with the Eastern Slavs.
Mister 60.

Teutone
09-23-2018, 12:34 AM
You don't like Arabs. The Arabs love you in doggy style. You will never return Prussia, but soon you will lose all Germany if you continue to quarrel with the Eastern Slavs.
Mister 60.

Jajahajaha what kind of an idiot you are.

I am aware of the concerning in western Europe, why you think I want to bann immigration?

Are you really that stupid?

Thorfinn
09-23-2018, 12:34 AM
He likes to attack women and Germanic women including. An example of Finnish Swedish.

Teutone
09-23-2018, 12:35 AM
He likes to attack women and Germanic women including. An example of Finnish Swedish.

FS and Magnolia are the only ones you whiteknight

If you talk shit you get called out, no matter what Gender.

Thorfinn
09-23-2018, 12:36 AM
Jajahajaha what kind of an idiot you are.

I am aware of the concerning in western Europe, why you think I want to bann immigration?

Are you really that stupid?
Interesting, but you just don't understand what I said? I said the Arabs will fuck you all soon and you will lose Germany.
Mister 55

Teutone
09-23-2018, 12:37 AM
Krvich I fucked you mentally, like a real pro. You talk about me without being mentioned haha

Livin
There was a post here about how well liked Poles are in Greece and how they're the best immigrants in Greece due to how easily they assimilate. The two countries don't have much common history and probably don't consider each other friends, but I guess Greece was included since there are warm feelings towards Poland there, which is probably a very recent thing.

The only close relation between these 2 counties is that Greek men taking polish women for wifes.I know at least 5 guys from my cottage were their mothers are from Poland.

Poles also are good footballers and we have or we used to have many of them here.

Dandelion
Am I representing all of Germany? Thats a new one.

I personally trolled Magnolia for her anti western shit, havent said anything bad about czechs for a while and made peace with her.

Her newest nickname is McNolia. Because she's honorary Western. Personally I would have preferred a less Anglo-American reference. So I'm going to stick with Mongolia myself or Magnölchen (as Rethel called her).

Peterski
In the video this guy said that Germans dislike Poland because they believe Poland caused WW2.

Well, I definitely did meet a few Germans who believe this, including Silver Lining on this forum.

Mingle
09-23-2018, 12:39 AM
The only close relation between these 2 counties is that Greek men taking polish women for wifes.I know at least 5 guys from my cottage were their mothers are from Poland.

Poles also are good footballers and we have or we used to have many of them here.

Okay. I was just referencing a post I saw over here: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?196901-Poles-are-the-most-liked-immigrants-in-Greece

Teutone
09-23-2018, 12:39 AM
Interesting, but you just don't understand what I said? I said the Arabs will fuck you all soon and you will lose Germany.
Mister 55

You obviously cannot speak English you low IQ mongol, because I was adressing that issue in the very same post.

Man Krvnich and Peterski teaming up like true slavs, I unite the slavs. I hope slavs buid a new iron curtain.

Thorfinn
09-23-2018, 12:40 AM
FS and Magnolia are the only ones you whiteknight

If you talk shit you get called out, no matter what Gender.
I don't argue with women. It's pointless.
Mister 50

Teutone
09-23-2018, 12:41 AM
Her newest nickname is McNolia. Because she's honorary Western. Personally I would have preferred a less Anglo-American reference. So I'm going to stick with Mongolia myself or Magnölchen (as Rethel called her).

She stopped insulting Westerners, all what matters.

I havent talked about her for a while and wont insult her again

Thorfinn
09-23-2018, 12:42 AM
You obviously cannot speak English you low IQ mongol, because I was adressing that issue in the very same post.

Man Krvnich and Peterski teaming up like true slavs, I unite the slavs. I hope slavs buid a new iron curtain.
I am good to the Poles and the Germans. I don't like fools of any nationality.
Mr. 45.

Livin
09-23-2018, 12:43 AM
Okay. I was just referencing a post I saw over here: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?196901-Poles-are-the-most-liked-immigrants-in-Greece

Where i live i have never seen a pole immigrant,only some prostitutes!In my city there are only albanians,bulgarians,russians and some romanians.

Peterski
09-23-2018, 12:43 AM
The only close relation between these 2 counties is that Greek men taking polish women for wifes. I know at least 5 guys from my cottage were their mothers are from Poland.

Good, Slavic admixture in Greece is rapidly increasing thanks to this mixing, soon you will be over 50% autosomally Slavic!

Well, actually the video explains it. Among other reasons Greeks like Poland for taking Greek refugees during your civil war.

Teutone
09-23-2018, 12:44 AM
I am good to the Poles and the Germans. I don't like fools of any nationality.
Mr. 45.

You are a fool, why you think everyone here talks about your low IQ?

You have to use the google translator to be able to communicate here.

Then you tell that Italians are not white? Italians are 100% white and developed Westerners. I cannot say the same about you. Now learn English.

Livin
09-23-2018, 12:47 AM
Good, Slavic admixture in Greece is rapidly increasing thanks to this mixing, soon you will be over 50% autosomally Slavic!

Well, actually the video explains it. Among other reasons Greeks like Poland for taking Greek refugees during your civil war.

I don’t have problem with slavic admixture as your genes are strong for the female individuals.

Greek refugees from civil war?You mean the communists? ahahhahaha i hope death for them ;)

Dragoon
09-23-2018, 12:48 AM
It's the mainstream ideology that it's hardly a defined ideology anymore. I'm just for a society that trust the individualism of its citizens and its responsibility it has.

You cant just accuse me of being antiliberal and pro clerical fascism, without explanation...

If Liberalism is free speech, or making up your own mind to some level I accept it.
If Liberalism is allowing sodomy, gay marriages, abortions, lots of immigration and accusing everyone of racism, bigotry, and dictators than im against it.

Peterski
09-23-2018, 12:49 AM
Where i live i have never seen a pole immigrant

Greece is not economically attractive for young Polish immigrants.

It might be good for retirement, so maybe you get old immigrants.

Livin
09-23-2018, 12:51 AM
Greece is not economically attractive for young Polish immigrants.

It might be good for retirement, so maybe you get old immigrants.

We get only prostitutes and i am glad for this :)

Polish women are unbelievable!!!!

Teutone
09-23-2018, 12:51 AM
You cant just accuse me of being antiliberal and pro clerical fascism, without explanation...

If Liberalism is free speech, or making up your own mind to some level I accept it.
If Liberalism is allowing sodomy, gay marriages, abortions, lots of immigration and accusing everyone of racism, bigotry, and dictators than im against it.

You should read the latest works of Michel Onfrey, he turned from a liberal atheist to a reactionary cultural catholic. In his book decadence he 1:1 summed up why we are at this point, and the liberal atheist democracy has nothing at all to stop muslims.

Tauromachos
09-23-2018, 12:52 AM

Maybe ,but not in YDNA

Dandelion
09-23-2018, 12:54 AM

Well, you said it yourself in one of your posts. I'm just not digging in your past and trust you are honest and remember it yourself.

You even said 'call it fascism, call it dictatorship, I don't care'.

Personally I am tolerant for sodomites who practice is in their privacy, I am also okay with gay marriages (I understand opposing gay marriage, I understand a growing concern on normalising homosexuality to children as a possible negative influence, but how are you going to prevent homosexuals to practice sodomy?)
I support the right of abortion up until 12 weeks of pregnancy but I think society needs to discourage it and present psychological help for such women as opposed to treating abortion as some sort of 'postconception' like seemingly is the case in some post-communist states that were more successful in imposing authoritarian state atheism;
I also believe a good sexual education can prevent unwanted pregnancies. Motherhood is a serious matter still and abortion is no small step to take. To be prevented as much as possible, but I don't think should be banned completely (I call it a necessary evil as it always was practised historically, just clandestinely);
As for euthanasia, I also support that right, but only for the terminally ill.

As for racism and bigotry. I believe less restrictions should exist than we have today for sure.

Peterski
09-23-2018, 12:54 AM
as your genes are strong for the female individuals

You only want to have daughters no sons?

Peterski
09-23-2018, 12:57 AM
Maybe ,but not in YDNA

You already have a lot of R1a and I2a-Din because it was a Slavic invasion rather than a peaceful migration.

So you already have enough Slavic Y-DNA, now what you need is some extra Slavic autosomal and mtDNA.

Livin
09-23-2018, 12:57 AM
You only want to have daughters no sons?

I want greek med sons and blonde nordobaltid polish women.The most beautiful children :cool:

Peterski
09-23-2018, 12:58 AM
I want greek med sons and blonde nordobaltid polish women.The most beautiful children :cool:

So you will abort every blonde Nordobaltid son and brunette Med daughter?

Is abortion on demand already legal in Greece?

Thorfinn
09-23-2018, 01:00 AM
You are a fool, why you think everyone here talks about your low IQ?

You have to use the google translator to be able to communicate here.

Then you tell that Italians are not white? Italians are 100% white and developed Westerners. I cannot say the same about you. Now learn English.
My employee came back from Italy - dirt, mud, mud...nobody cleans the streets, there's dirt everywhere. Restaurants are open on schedule, Siesta. In comparison with Italy in Moscow you can eat from the ground.

For you, I recognize Italians as white Westerners. I don't want to worry you.
https://preview.ibb.co/m0n099/kinopoisk_ru_Vincent_Schiavelli_2909931.jpg (https://ibb.co/bywtU9)

Tauromachos
09-23-2018, 01:03 AM
You already have a lot of R1a and I2a-Din

Where i'm from no!

because it was a Slavic invasion rather than a peaceful migration.

Dream on we resisted Germany in WW2 a superpower,we survived 500 years of Turkish domination and though
Turks ruled over Greek as Invadors for over 500 years as they did over most Slavs in the Balkans they left almost no Turkic genetic impact in Greeks

How can some primitive
Slavic tribes which were inferior to Greeks back then in all regards leave and force so much genetic impact in all
of Greece?

Teutone
09-23-2018, 01:03 AM
My employee came back from Italy - dirt, mud, mud...nobody cleans the streets, there's dirt everywhere. Restaurants are open on schedule, Siesta. In comparison with Italy in Moscow you can eat from the ground.

For you, I recognize Italians as white Westerners. I don't want to worry you.
https://preview.ibb.co/m0n099/kinopoisk_ru_Vincent_Schiavelli_2909931.jpg (https://ibb.co/bywtU9)

Calls Italy a shithole while living in Russia hahahahsgagagahshaha this irony.

Dandelion
09-23-2018, 01:07 AM
Calls Italy a shithole while living in Russia hahahahsgagagahshaha this irony.

Reminds me of immigrants in a rich Western country bragging about their high salary to people from a country that's poorer than the host country they live in, but far better than the country they criticise. Seen it happen here.

Usually I consider bragging about one's country's wealth to be low class behaviour, except if it's to show one's hypocrisy of course. Often Iberians get targeted there, they're supposed 'poor Iberians' while Iberians are richer than Romanians and certainly than Somalis.

Peterski
09-23-2018, 01:07 AM
Where i'm from no!

Dream on we resisted Germany in WW2 a superpower,we survived 500 years of Turkish domination and though
Turks ruled over Greek as Invadors for over 500 years as they did over most Slavs in the Balkans they left almost no Turkic genetic impact in Greeks

How can some primitive
Slavic tribes which were inferior to Greeks back then in all regards leave and force so much genetic impact in all
of Greece?

LOL. Turks were also "just primitive tribes" when they showed up at Manzikert in 1071. And look what happened.

Also when Slavs crossed the Danube the area was almost undefended because your armies were busy elsewhere.

Tauromachos
09-23-2018, 01:10 AM
LOL. Turks were also "just primitive tribes" when they showed up at Manzikert in 1071. And look what happened.

Also when Slavs crossed the Danube the area was almost undefended because your armies were busy elsewhere.

Greece is far away from the Danube river

Ottomans were far superior and better organised than early Slav tribes

They ruled about 500 years over most Slavs in the Balkans

Peterski
09-23-2018, 01:14 AM
Ottomans were far superior and better organised than early Slav tribes

Manzikert was not against Ottomans!

Dandelion
09-23-2018, 01:15 AM
It was near the Gates of Vienna that Poles helped save the day. Remember that Polonophobes.

Tauromachos
09-23-2018, 01:19 AM
Manzikert was not against Ottomans!

?

Dragoon
09-23-2018, 01:36 AM
Well, you said it yourself in one of your posts. I'm just not digging in your past and trust you are honest and remember it yourself.

You even said 'call it fascism, call it dictatorship, I don't care'.

Personally I am tolerant for sodomites who practice is in their privacy, I am also okay with gay marriages;
I support the right of abortion up until 12 weeks of pregnancy but I think society needs to discourage it and present psychological helps for such women as opposed to treating abortion as some sort of 'postconception' like seemingly is the case in some post-communist states that were more successful in imposing authoritarian state atheism;
I also believe a good sexual education can prevent unwanted pregnancies. Motherhood is a serious matter still and abortion is no small step to take. To be prevented as much as possible, but I don't think should be banned completely;
As for euthanasia, I also support that right, but only for the terminally ill.

As for racism and bigotry. I believe less restrictions should exist than we have today for sure.

Why I made that comment about fascism or dictatorship....

Its because what "liberalism" has become. Its hard to recognize western europe and northern america anymore (culture, mass immigration, and hypocrisy).
Regarding the last word, the stronger, larger "liberal democracies"... They talk of human rights on tv and sell weapons to theocratic Saudi Arabia or apartheid Israel, while they wont allow you to criticize certain social aspects without consquences in public.
They talk of free speech and shut it down. They talk of peace, but bring war and destabilization (in Middle East or East Asia or Latin America).

Slavic Italian
09-23-2018, 01:47 AM
The Polish beg for American colonization. Please station your army here. We will even name the base after Trump.

Slavic Italian
09-23-2018, 01:55 AM
No shit Sherlock, your conclusion is not true at all, I'm far from Slavicizing everything.

In fact I specifically told you that many Poles are genetically Baltic rather than Slavic, and therefore there is no contradiction between scoring Baltic in MyHeritage and having Polish ancestors. Ask Lukasz, he scored 60% Baltic + 40% Balkan in MyHeritage and he is Polish.

Many Russians and Poles are Baltic. Agreed.

Tauromachos
09-23-2018, 01:56 AM
Many Russians and Poles are Baltic. Agreed.

How much Baltic do Poles and Russian score on Eurogenes?

Slavic Italian
09-23-2018, 01:57 AM
Russia is among the top 10 nations that like Poland the most? I figured it'd be among the ones that dislike Poland the most given the huge amount of anti-Russia people from Poland. I don't think most Russians and Poles hate each other but I didn't think they were good friends.

Putting USA at #2 is ridiculous. People here barely know Poland even exists. There aren't even a significant number of Polish immigrants here. They're mostly concentrated in a few areas like Chicago. Nobody in America cares about Poland or Poles, much less have a hate boner for them.

Polish ultra-nationalists engage in territorial disputes with Lithuanians and Ukrainians over Vilnius and Western Ukraine which results in some bitterness between the two. These types of nationalists are probably not representative of Poland and make a small minority but at least it shows that there is some history and dispute between the two that could cause enmity whereas no such similar things exist regarding USA. Then there are also the massacres both Poles and Ukrainians committed against each other which I'm sure aren't forgotten today. I've even seen some Lithuanians deny that Baltic and Slavic are related language families which I assumed was cause they don't like Poland. Bialystok is also claimed by some Belorussian ultra-nationalists. Surprised none of the East Slavic countries made the top 10 but USA is at #2 -_-

I'm also surprised seeing the Netherlands, Belgium, and Norway. Maybe they have a lot of Polish immigrants causing problems? I never heard of them complaining about Poles online though like I have with Brits and even some Irishmen.

NOBODY here talks about Poland but here is my opinion. They badly want inclusion into the major players club but lack the resources or anything significant that it takes to be a major player. This is why they desire American colonization. To give them a feeling of inclusion.

Slavic Italian
09-23-2018, 01:58 AM
How much Baltic do Poles and Russian score on Eurogenes?

I don't know but many of you give Gedmatch too much credit. It's not very good. All those calcs are average at best.

Peterski
09-23-2018, 02:01 AM
?

Weren't they Seljuks / Seljuqs ???

Slavic Italian
09-23-2018, 02:01 AM

I know German officers who believed that until they died.

Mingle
09-23-2018, 02:03 AM
NOBODY here talks about Poland but here is my opinion. They badly want inclusion into the major players club but lack the resources or anything significant that it takes to be a major player. This is why they desire American colonization. To give them a feeling of inclusion.

Lol, I think they just see America as a deterrent against Russia.

Anglojew
09-23-2018, 02:09 AM
I like Poland

Tauromachos
09-23-2018, 02:38 AM
Weren't they Seljuks / Seljuqs ???

:picard2:

Grace O'Malley
09-23-2018, 03:01 AM
I disagree with Ireland being on the list of our haters, but the rest seems mostly correct.

(I think the author of the video confused Northern Ireland with Ireland)

I also disagree with Great Britain - from my experience, it is England, but not Scotland.

First time I heard the Irish dislikes the Poles. That goes against everything I've heard. The Irish don't have any problem with the Poles and think of them as quite similar.

Dandelion
09-23-2018, 03:13 AM
Belgium supposedly hates Poles because Verhofstadt is Belgian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCNWtVoOLlo

Ülev
09-23-2018, 01:49 PM
Belgium supposedly hates Poles because Verhofstadt is Belgian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCNWtVoOLlo

at least he is fighting for rights of Polish citizens....

new example:

Gdynia 2018: TVP ocenzurowała podziękowania Smarzowskiego? / Gdynia 2018: TVP censured Smarzowski's thanks?

https://fakty.interia.pl/kultura/news-gdynia-2018-tvp-ocenzurowala-podziekowania-smarzowskiego,nId,2634915

Rzecznik Praw Obywatelskich Adam Bodnar napisał, że cenzura prewencyjna środków masowego przekazu oraz koncesjonowanie prasy są zakazane.

Ombudsman Adam Bodnar wrote that preventive censorship of mass media and press licensing are prohibited according to polish constitution

Marmara
09-23-2018, 01:58 PM
Slavs were Pagans who were converted to Christianity and Hellenized.

Turks were not Hellenized, although some few (such as Turcopoles) might have did, that's why there is Slavic genetic impact and not Turkic in Greece.

The Blade
09-23-2018, 01:59 PM
Surprised to see Czech Republic in the haters list but not that much, after all.

Dandelion
09-23-2018, 02:11 PM
at least he is fighting for rights of Polish citizens....

If he were, he's doing a poor job in the communication department. It's truly not that much harder for a Westerner to understand Eastern Europe than it is vice versa. As a supposed European leader, he should know better.

Ülev
09-23-2018, 02:14 PM
If he were, he's doing a poor job in the communication department. It's truly not that much harder for a Westerner to understand Eastern Europe than it is vice versa. As a supposed European leader, he should know better.

this is not about knowing/understanding Eastern Europe but basically Poland and its current leading party and leader, and wider geopolitical sense

Dandelion
09-23-2018, 02:37 PM
this is not about knowing/understanding Eastern Europe but basically Poland and its current leading party and leader, and wider geopolitical sense

It's just that calling normal citizens participating in a patriotic march in Warsaw nazis is very stupid. :p How can you defend a people you look down upon and even condemn?

Ülev
09-23-2018, 02:41 PM
It's just that calling normal citizens participating in a patriotic march in Warsaw nazis is very stupid. :p

let me say that about this part of his activity I do not have any opinion too

Valu
09-23-2018, 02:46 PM
The Polish nationalism might be the reason why Poles aren't liked by some nations.

Ülev
09-23-2018, 02:51 PM
The Polish nationalism might be the reason why Poles aren't liked by some nations.

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/anjjZb0_700b.jpg

Dandelion
09-23-2018, 03:15 PM
Peterski's globe. Każda osoba jest Polakiem.

Slavic Italian
09-24-2018, 06:58 PM
Lol, I think they just see America as a deterrent against Russia.

Do they really need us over there? Russia was trying to form an alliance with the Poles four years ago.

Teutone
09-24-2018, 06:59 PM
Globuski Polski

hshshshshshshshshsjsbbsjshahah

Slavic Italian
09-24-2018, 07:00 PM
It's just that calling normal citizens participating in a patriotic march in Warsaw nazis is very stupid. :p How can you defend a people you look down upon and even condemn?

I thought it was awesome and made me proud to have their DNA.

Mingle
09-24-2018, 07:10 PM
Do they really need us over there? Russia was trying to form an alliance with the Poles four years ago.

Poland shares a border with Kaliningrad (Russian territory) and Belarus (Russian client state).

Russia is also blamed for the death of their former president: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Polish_Air_Force_Tu-154_crash

So Russian influence/a Russian invasion is something that worries a lot of them. Those very worried about Russia want an American military base to ward off Russia whereas others less worried/not worried about Russia would oppose an American military base there.

Not sure what you're exactly referencing regarding what happened 4 years ago, maybe Peterski could elaborate on that. But it should be mentioned they had a different party in power 4 years ago. But seeking friendship doesn't mean you shouldn't be wary.

Veslan
10-01-2018, 02:53 PM
I don't think it's fair to consider nations which don't like us because of the immigration, because it's hard to compare which one of them dislike us the most. Also I can bet most of these countries actually don't care about us.

The Lawspeaker
10-01-2018, 02:57 PM
LOL. This stuff is idiotic. My mum was from Breda. Breda is a place where you simply can't say anything wrong about Poles and where they still have streets commemorating 29 October 1944 (https://dirkdeklein.net/2016/10/29/the-liberation-of-breda/).

KMack
10-01-2018, 03:11 PM
American reporting in and i would calll this video: bullshit.

there are a lot of polish in the USA.

Americans dont care enough to have an opinion about poland.

Ive never met an American who had anything bad to say about poland.

Same here. X2