PDA

View Full Version : Brave German Stands Up Against Creeping Sharia & Political Islam In Munich

Anglojew
09-23-2018, 09:16 PM
https://youtu.be/sCEAQs6eURo

Teutone
09-23-2018, 09:17 PM
Conflicts gotta contniue and be more intense in order to make the last sheep wake up or we doomed. clock is ticking

Joso
09-23-2018, 09:18 PM
from which contry they are

Thorfinn
09-23-2018, 09:23 PM
German brave, because lives not in Russia, and in Germany. In Russia, he would just be killed and the police would be silent. But in any case, he's great.

Teutone
09-23-2018, 09:25 PM
German brave, because lives not in Russia, and in Germany. In Russia, he would just be killed and the police would be silent. But in any case, he's great.

All dead now?

https://youtu.be/xfKq57aBqac

Thorfinn
09-23-2018, 09:32 PM
All dead now?

https://youtu.be/xfKq57aBqac
You misunderstood me again. The police in Russia do not protect ethnic Russians. It protects Muslims and other minorities. There were precedents when murderers were immediately released. Just not to disturb the Muslim Caucasian world.

Thanas Django
09-23-2018, 09:33 PM

If you want to see what happens when your country catches accute Muslimitis, just read the history of my country.

Teutone
09-23-2018, 09:35 PM
You misunderstood me again. The police in Russia do not protect ethnic Russians. It protects Muslims and other minorities. There were precedents when murderers were immediately released. Just not to disturb the Muslim Caucasian world.

Misunderstood you, my bad.

Moje ime
09-23-2018, 09:36 PM

Really? It seems Putin has a deal with Erdogan. Like I said after that incident with pilot everything is possible.

Lucas Rodrigues
09-23-2018, 09:37 PM
They won't do anything because many are afraid of being labeled Nazi.
They've got firstly to dispose of Merkel

Gesendet von meinem XT1032 mit Tapatalk

Thorfinn
09-23-2018, 09:46 PM
Really? It seems Putin has a deal with Erdogan. Like I said after that incident with pilot everything is possible.
It's funny. Germans don't understand me, and Slavs understand my clumsy English :D
I don't know what really happened. Russian media reported that Erdogan apologized to Putin and wagged his puppy tail. I Putin and his policies don't like. It's killing us inside. But Turkey is a deterrent to the Caucasus. Therefore, it is our natural partner. Not an ally, a partner.

WilliamA
09-23-2018, 09:51 PM
https://youtu.be/sCEAQs6eURo

Islam is the biggest threat to the West today and must be expelled, no Ifs no Buts

Marmara
09-23-2018, 09:54 PM
:D Bunch of savage Maniacs. Think about nothing but religion.

Dandelion
09-23-2018, 09:54 PM

I almost understood you said 'Germans are weak unlike Russians, I sympathise with the muslims as fellow warriors and we'd kill them.' Good to see you're on the side with the Germans here. :p

Teutone
09-23-2018, 09:55 PM
I almost understood you said 'Germans are weak unlike Russians, I sympathise with the muslims as fellow warriors and we'd kill them.' Good to see you're on the side with the Germans here. :p

Exactly what I have read cause it fits in the stuff he usually says haha

Dandelion
09-23-2018, 09:56 PM
My mind gets blown at seeing those situations happen in Europe. I have never seen mass prayers like that, but I've seen them on an individual scale.

Ülev
09-23-2018, 09:58 PM
It's funny. Germans don't understand me, and Slavs understand my clumsy English :D
I don't know what really happened. Russian media reported that Erdogan apologized to Putin and wagged his puppy tail. I Putin and his policies don't like. It's killing us inside. But Turkey is a deterrent to the Caucasus. Therefore, it is our natural partner. Not an ally, a partner.

Russia and Islam world, Russia is a part of Islamic world - said Zhirinovskiy back in the 2014
... we have not succeed with good geographical location, Russia and all Islamic States together own most of natural resources (oil & gas), and the war is about that, Soviet government fought with the US to get bigger access to resources and the same nowadays, bombardment of Baghdad and NATO troops in Afghanistan and Caspian region is the way achieve obligatory access to the resources and transportation ....

https://youtu.be/F1QhGwgA8u0

Dandelion
09-23-2018, 10:01 PM
I wouldn't be an asshole to those MENA women, though ('as long as it's peaceful and not like in Islamic countries where Christians get persecuted'; don't say that to people who behave peacefully). Otherwise, wow, so many religious hotheads in a city like Munich. I don't see those people integrate ever.

Anglojew
09-23-2018, 10:02 PM
My mind gets blown at seeing those situations happen in Europe. I have never seen mass prayers like that, but I've seen them on an individual scale.

They're designed to portray power over subjected people's.

Thorfinn
09-23-2018, 10:03 PM
No. I said, " the Russian police don't protect ethnic Russians." "German police protect Germans in Germany." So the German is brave in Germany. He's confident in his police. Understood?

Thorfinn
09-23-2018, 10:05 PM
Russia and Islam world, Russia is a part of Islamic world - said Zhirinovskiy back in the 2014
... we have not succeed with good geographical location, Russia and all Islamic States together own most of natural resources (oil & gas), and the war is about that, Soviet government fought with the US to get bigger access to resources and the same nowadays, bombardment of Baghdad and NATO troops in Afghanistan and Caspian region is the way achieve obligatory access to the resources and transportation ....

https://youtu.be/F1QhGwgA8u0
Zhirinovsky is a Jew just like you. he doesn't care

Anglojew
09-23-2018, 10:06 PM
Islam is the biggest threat to the West today and must be expelled, no Ifs no Buts

Cultural Marxism uses Islam as a weapon.
Islam is actually disintegrating fast hence the desperation from Jihadis eg the reason why Islam imposes death for apostates is it cannot compete evenly in the field of ideas as its a barbaric personality cult of a savage

Teutone
09-23-2018, 10:09 PM
No. I said, " the Russian police don't protect ethnic Russians." "German police protect Germans in Germany." So the German is brave in Germany. He's confident in his police. Understood?

Understood, but its not really the cade, I wish it would be true.

The police is a federal thing here, from state to state different uniforms, rules and recruitments.

In Berlin and Niedersachsen thes are very pro immigrants, in saxony and bavaria they are pro nationalists.

Dandelion
09-23-2018, 10:09 PM
Interesting how the muslim commands those women to not interact with him. Also typical behaviour. :) "You are being friendly with the enemy, you have one chance to quit doing this!"

Ülev
09-23-2018, 10:10 PM

should I take a different username in the near future? :rolleyes:

Anglojew
09-23-2018, 10:21 PM
Notice the Muslims give a "Nazi" (Roman) salute at 4.20 and the Police do nothing. I bet if the cameraman had he'd be arrested

Teutone
09-23-2018, 10:26 PM
Notice the Muslims give a "Nazi" (Roman) salute at 4.20 and the Police do nothing. I bet if the cameraman had he'd be arrested

Oh they have special rights here

let me show you this: https://www.welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article162442610/Deutsche-duerfen-ungestraft-Koeterrasse-genannt-werden.html

Sadly only on German but you can use a translator

Anglojew
09-23-2018, 10:26 PM

He's a buffoon

Jafet
09-23-2018, 10:29 PM
Awakening through trolling :heh: