PDA

View Full Version : Why are Frenches always dewoginated on anthroforums?

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 07:02 AM
Seriously. They're essentially Iberians without the ~1/8 North African, but a lot of people on anthroforums try to portray them as being Nordic Celto-Germanic people.

Why?

Joso
09-26-2018, 07:07 AM
Seriously. They're essentially Iberians without the ~1/8 North African, but a lot of people on anthroforums try to portray them as being Nordic Celto-Germanic people.

Why?

I love Frenches, especially these i buy on McDonalds

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 07:09 AM
I love Frenches, especially these i buy on McDonalds

Nobody respects the Frenches
No one even knows what the Welsh is
No one ever goes to Wales
'Cause it sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iICsiArWmHI

renaissance12
09-26-2018, 07:14 AM
French like to feel superior.. so they prefer to compare themself to "Germany" than to Italy...

Nobody in Germany can tell them... We taught you how to cook.. and your Haute cuisine is our Renaissance cuisine..

French Parfume and French fashion have their "roots" in Italy... as Always...

Like it or not Catherine’s arrival from Italy was directly associated with the foundations of much of modern French cuisine.

Caterina De Medici was the queen of Europe..

She was mother-grandmother-bis grandmother of many Kings and Queens in Europe.. From England to Germany.. from Spain to Austria..

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 07:18 AM
French like to feel superior.. so they prefer to compare themself to "Germany" than to Italy...

Nobody in German can tell them... We taught you how to cook.. and your Haute cuisine is our Renaissance cuisine..

French Parfume and French fashion have their "roots" in Italy... as Always...

Like it or not Catherine’s arrival from Italy was directly associated with the foundations of much of modern French cuisine.

Caterina De Medici was the queen of Europe..

She was mother-grandmother-bis grandmother of many Kings and Queens in Europe.. From England to Germany.. from Spain to Austria..

I've found that French people in general tend to have a very snooty attitude.

Lugh
09-26-2018, 07:54 AM
I don't think anyone denies Southern France's genetic affinity to places like Northern Italy and Iberia. Northern-Central France I wouldn't consider Southern Europe/Med though, but not NW Europe either. North-Central French are more or less intermediate between Southern Europe and NW Europe.

renaissance12
09-26-2018, 07:59 AM
I don't think anyone denies Southern France's genetic affinity to places like Northern Italy and Iberia. Northern-Central France I wouldn't consider Southern Europe/Med though, but not NW Europe either. North-Central French are more or less intermediate between Southern Europe and NW Europe.

How do you consider Bavarians Austrians and Swiss ?

Lugh
09-26-2018, 08:18 AM

Tyroleans and Swiss I'd also consider intermediate populations based on their positioning in the K15 megaplot from Anthrogenica...
https://i.imgur.com/qIQZhYC.jpg
One of the Bavarians is rather French like here but the other one is more like South Dutch so I guess more southern Alpine regions in Bavaria would be more Tyrolean like whilst as you approach Czechia and northern German states people become more steppe rich. Formal Austrian samples seem almost North Euro-like, I'm not sure where they are from but I'd guess the Eastern regions close to Hungary and the Czech Republic.

Decius
09-26-2018, 02:08 PM
but a lot of people on anthroforums try to portray them as being Nordic Celto-Germanic people.

Why?

Because they are idiot. French are not wogs

Tooting Carmen
09-26-2018, 02:20 PM
French are a roughly 50/50 hybrid of both Northern and Southern Europe. All the same, it is true that some people on anthrofora (not least here) like to portray them as being very Germanic.

New user
09-26-2018, 03:08 PM
French are a roughly 50/50 hybrid of both Northern and Southern Europe. All the same, it is true that some people on anthrofora (not least here) like to portray them as being very Germanic.

This, it's true. But people on anthrofora can't fool this one. I see French types like these all the time, idunno why some hate them. For me they make some of the best looking of the French nationality. Kinda like Britain with the so called "atlantids".

https://78.media.tumblr.com/cf87b21d5a3b830363889c7f3498d05a/tumblr_obhksrLMiA1uaj2lgo1_500.gif
https://78.media.tumblr.com/bd205269beb37099705ef2bdd3dbe1e5/tumblr_obi1nllSCD1uaj2lgo2_500.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5e/f8/f5/5ef8f5e2755c824082c91e4f412157d0.png
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/59dbeeaff6576e8869f3fbbc/t/5b2d6cc56d2a7360922de46d/1529703630131/
http://ftape.com/model/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Adrien-France-elite-models-the-model-wall-ftape_03.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/12f2e26ddc81adeea0bc6567971e74c4/tumblr_np3xz1parG1u95kyfo1_500.png
https://78.media.tumblr.com/4e3ce9be911420e8ccb42e0499aa4f41/tumblr_n76t6aapYy1rqhfi0o5_500.gif
https://78.media.tumblr.com/1283f1fdb60a6299c2048416144efd54/tumblr_p2ay1qqJEi1uaj2lgo2_1280.jpg
http://res.cloudinary.com/next-management/image/upload/c_fill,f_auto,g_north,h_628,q_auto:best,w_471/v1/photos/190894

This might be a sickness of anthrofora in general or an effect of the old scientific racism involved in the works of these old anthropologist and their nact of associating superiority with certain types. It's got certain people believing they need to look like a certain way or be lesser. This is why I don't agree with keeping such things alive, this is the division it creates. People denying parts of their people, people trying to appropriate others cultures. It has only ever been a destructive tool.

gıulıoımpa
09-26-2018, 03:14 PM
i think genetically one can divide france in 4 corners

simil North italia corner

simil iberian corner

simil german corner

norman corner

Jana
09-26-2018, 03:18 PM
French are on average western Europeans. Speaking Romance language doesn't make them southerners just like Romanians and Moldavians are Romance and not meds.
Only coastal part of France leans towards southern Europe genetically, and that is partly due to Italian input there.

Culturally speaking, southern France belongs to southern Europe, but the rest of France does not.

Jana
09-26-2018, 03:21 PM

Not very Germanic, but actually quite Celtic, and Celts were not southern Europeans.

Incal
09-26-2018, 03:22 PM
lol did you watch it on TV?

Mingle
09-26-2018, 03:26 PM

Southern Frenchmen are definitely not portrayed as Germanic on anthrofora, but as Southern Europeans.

Selurong
09-26-2018, 03:32 PM
The French want to have the prestige of having the culture and language of the Latins and the looks of Germanics.

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

MsSPF
09-26-2018, 03:47 PM
French people are Western Europeans, halfway between NW Europe & Southern Europe. It really depends of the region.
Alsace for example is very close to Germany, regions like Nord-Pas de Calais, Normandy etc... are very NW Europeans in general. Northern and to come extent central France are definitely not Southern European in most aspects. SW France is closer to Spain & SE to Italy and already share more similarities with Southern European/Mediterannean culture than the other regions and can be considered as such. I still find Southern French quite different compared Iberians or Italians though (the Alps & the Pyrenees maybe played a role in that?). When crossing the border, you can definitely tell the difference.
French case is quite unique in my opinion... neither completely NW European nor Southern European... France is both at the same time

New user
09-26-2018, 03:54 PM
The French want to have the prestige of having the culture and language of the Latins and the looks of Germanics.

What's weird is that France is inbetween, but manages to have less height than either southerners or northerners. What happened. I guess you can chalk it up to diet.

Dandelion
09-26-2018, 03:57 PM
I was expecting a thread about French chauvinism. That would flatter them.

Dandelion
09-26-2018, 04:10 PM
French people are Western Europeans, halfway between NW Europe & Southern Europe. It really depends of the region.
Alsace for example is very close to Germany, regions like Nord-Pas de Calais, Normandy etc... are very NW Europeans in general. Northern and to come extent central France are definitely not Southern European in most aspects. SW France is closer to Spain & SE to Italy and already share more similarities with Southern European/Mediterannean culture than the other regions and can be considered as such. I still find Southern French quite different compared Iberians or Italians though (the Alps & the Pyrenees maybe played a role in that?). When crossing the border, you can definitely tell the difference.
French case is quite unique in my opinion... neither completely NW European nor Southern European... France is both at the same time

Western Euros in the true sense, like us Belgians and like Dutchmen. French - depending on region - being more Mediterranean-shifted whereas Dutch - Northern Dutch especially - are more Nord-shifted.
Western Germans (especially Rhinelanders) also count as true Western Euros (stricto sensu) to me. :)

Teutone
09-26-2018, 04:28 PM
Bobby you never been to France ffs

In Alsace, Normandy and Britagne they look like every other Germanic/Celt.

French people are good civilized western Europeans.

MsSPF
09-26-2018, 04:31 PM
Western Euros in the true sense, like us Belgians and like Dutchmen. French - depending on region - being more Mediterranean-shifted whereas Dutch - Northern Dutch especially - are more Nord-shifted.
Western Germans (especially Rhinelanders) also count as true Western Euros (stricto sensu) to me. :)

Nord Pas de Calais (your neighbors) are definitely NW Europeans and very close to Belgians! Many people there have Belgian backgrounds. They also share the same love for mussles & frites, tuning cars, Johnny Halliday and often participe to shows with that kind of topics : "my husband loves Elvis Presley more than myself, I can't stand it anymore" (lol joking for that last part... or not)

Jana
09-26-2018, 04:34 PM

Frisians are almost identical to Danes and southern Scandinavians, but southern Dutch closer to Flemish and West Germans.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 05:48 PM

Swiss Germans are NW Europeans, Swiss French and Swiss Italians are SW Europeans. Not sure about the Romansch.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 05:48 PM
Because they are idiot. French are not wogs

They're Iberians without the 1/8 Moorish admixture.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 05:49 PM
French are on average western Europeans. Speaking Romance language doesn't make them southerners just like Romanians and Moldavians are Romance and not meds.
Only coastal part of France leans towards southern Europe genetically, and that is partly due to Italian input there.

Culturally speaking, southern France belongs to southern Europe, but the rest of France does not.

They plot where Iberians would if you subtracted their 12% Moorish admixture. French are SW Euros, they're just not as extremely South as Sicilians and Greeks.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 05:51 PM
Not very Germanic, but actually quite Celtic, and Celts were not southern Europeans.

If French people were truly Celtic, they would speak a Celtic language, not a Romance one.

Jana
09-26-2018, 05:52 PM
If French people were truly Celtic, they would speak a Celtic language, not a Romance one.

Ofcourse they spoke Celtic languages before Romanisation, lol. And Bretons still do unlike British Islanders.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 05:54 PM

Alsatians are Germans under French rule, just like Sorbs are Slavs under German rule.

I'm talking about ethnic Frenchmen.

No ethnic Frenchmen are NW European, though the ones from Northern France are a hybrid population of NW and SW European.

Bretons and Alsatians are not French, they are Celtic and German people ruled by France.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 05:55 PM

West/Swiss Germans are NW Euros, French are SW Euros

Jana
09-26-2018, 05:57 PM
They plot where Iberians would if you subtracted their 12% Moorish admixture. French are SW Euros, they're just not as extremely South as Sicilians and Greeks.

Not really. French have completely different clades of R1b than Iberians do , except in southwest, and it shows they aren't the same people.
Despite the fact important part of Iberian genepool is also Celtic, thus they are most northern shifted southern Europeans.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 05:58 PM
Bobby you never been to France ffs

In Alsace, Normandy and Britagne they look like every other Germanic/Celt.

French people are good civilized western Europeans.

Alsace is German land occupied by France, of course they are Germanic.

Brittany is Celtic land occupied by France, of course they are Celtic.

But the actually French regions of France are not Celto-Germanic looking. Germans and British look more similar to each other than either does to French.

French are civilized Western Euros, but the are not Northwestern Euros. They are Southwestern Euros.

Teutone
09-26-2018, 06:06 PM

But the actually French regions of France are not Celto-Germanic looking. Germans and British look more similar to each other than either does to French.

French are civilized Western Euros, but the are not Northwestern Euros. They are Southwestern Euros.

Last time I checked, those Regions were part of france, and officially recognized as such by every country on this planet.

Decius
09-26-2018, 06:24 PM
They're Iberians without the 1/8 Moorish admixture.

Nope, they are NW europeans

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 06:28 PM
Last time I checked, those Regions were part of france, and officially recognized as such by every country on this planet.

That doesn't make the people in them ethnically French.

This thread is about ethnic Frenchmen, not ethnic Germans and Celts under French rule.

Just like if I made a thread about German genetics, I'd expect answers about ethnic Germans, not Sorbs.

New user
09-26-2018, 06:30 PM

France was literally the America of Europe. Everyone's been there historically. Artificial ethnicity. So attempts to Germanize them as a whole are nothing but pure anthrofora fantasy.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 06:31 PM
France was literally the America of Europe. Everyone's been there historically. Artificial ethnicity. So attempts to Germanize them as a whole are nothing but pure anthrofora fantasy.

Alsace-Lorraine is occupied German land.

Teutone
09-26-2018, 06:31 PM
That doesn't make the people in them ethnically French.

This thread is about ethnic Frenchmen, not ethnic Germans and Celts under French rule.

Just like if I made a thread about German genetics, I'd expect answers about ethnic Germans, not Sorbs.

Educate yourself about the Frankish empire, if you still think they arent related to Germanics, you are trolling.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 06:34 PM
Educate yourself about the Frankish empire, if you still think they arent related to Germanics, you are trolling.

They have some Germanic admixture, but that doesn't make them Germanic.

Just like Mexicans have some Spanish admixture, but that doesn't make them Spanish.

New user
09-26-2018, 06:35 PM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/00/Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png/1200px-Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png

Teutone
09-26-2018, 06:41 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/00/Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png/1200px-Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png

Roman Empire wasnt based on tribes and was not mono ethnic, the Frankish Empire was almost exclusevely inhabited by Germanic and celtic tribes.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 06:42 PM
Roman Empire wasnt based on tribes and was not mono ethnic, the Frankish Empire was almost exclusevely inhabited by Germanic and celtic tribes.

Frenches plot to the South of Germans and Irish...

New user
09-26-2018, 06:45 PM
Roman Empire wasnt based on tribes and was not mono ethnic

Of course but there was a lot of migration from one point to another, and that continued in the modern age. To deny such is as big of a cope as Iberians saying in all those years under muslim rule absolutely no mixing occurred. We see the evidence in present day French people. Some look closer to Brits/Germans, others closer to Iberians/Italians.

Teutone
09-26-2018, 06:46 PM
Frenches plot to the South of Germans and Irish...

DNA tests cant even seperate German and French and put them together, stop being such a autist bobby. We know you just dont like France.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 06:46 PM
DNA tests cant even seperate German and French and put them together, stop being such a autist bobby. We know you just dont like France.

AncestryDNA can, and on PCA plots, French do plot south of Germans, because Germans are Teutonic, and French are Wogs.

Teutone
09-26-2018, 06:47 PM
Of course but there was a lot of migration from one point to another, and that continued in the modern age. To deny such is as big of a cope as Iberians saying in all those years under muslim rule absolutely no mixing occurred. We see the evidence in present day French people. Some look closer to Brits, others closer to Iberians/Italians.

There is a barrier to mix with muslim conqurers or people who look like you and have the same faith.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 06:47 PM
Of course but there was a lot of migration from one point to another, and that continued in the modern age. To deny such is as big of a cope as Iberians saying in all those years under muslim rule absolutely no mixing occurred. We see the evidence in present day French people. Some look closer to Brits/Germans, others closer to Iberians/Italians.

I could count the number of Frenchmen who pass as German or British on one hand...

Teutone
09-26-2018, 06:48 PM
AncestryDNA can, and on PCA plots, French do plot south of Germans, because Germans are Teutonic, and French are Wogs.

Bullshit, I been to France and know what I am talking about.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 06:51 PM
Bullshit, I been to France and know what I am talking about.

French plot south of Germans

http://i67.tinypic.com/10r22jq.png

Jana
09-26-2018, 06:52 PM

Not they don't. West and SW Germans are plot on same north/south axis as northern and central French.

New user
09-26-2018, 06:53 PM
I could count the number of Frenchmen who pass as German or British on one hand...

I've seen plenty who look more German. eg like Laurent Albucher

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/46/ba/8a/46ba8aef55697ea6505d1e693f5f9a81--mc-tel-aviv.jpg

But i've seen just as many look like Rene Grincourt

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/1d/c0/3d/1dc03d39c6f45c7e5a4cb0d8ca24ef01.jpg

Jafet
09-26-2018, 07:12 PM
Look at French presidents, at least 60% look Italian :nod:

Rĉdwald
09-26-2018, 07:44 PM
Norman are not Iberian though.

caviezel
09-26-2018, 08:07 PM
When I was traveling in France I distinctly remember how wog and exotic all the people below the Loire were, but then when I passed the Loire everybody started looking like motherfucking Hyperborean Vikings straight from Ultima Thule! I couldn't believe my eyes!
(note: I might be trolling).

Aren
09-26-2018, 09:08 PM

Many French people plot further north than you. There's a great overlap between Western/Southern Germans and Frenchmen autosomally.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 11:07 PM
Not they don't. West and SW Germans are plot on same north/south axis as northern and central French.

French plot south of Germans according to Eurogenes K15

[img]http://i67.tinypic.com/10r22jq.png/img]

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 11:08 PM
I've seen plenty who look more German. eg like Laurent Albucher

Probably paternally German or Jewish, based on surname.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 11:09 PM
Many French people plot further north than you. There's a great overlap between Western/Southern Germans and Frenchmen autosomally.

Ethnic Frenchmen don't...the only "French" people who do are Alsatians and Bretons, who are ethnically German and Celtic, not French.

Gründig
09-26-2018, 11:11 PM
Bobby, why don't you like the french?

also, where is your DNA test?

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 11:27 PM
Bobby, why don't you like the french?

also, where is your DNA test?

They stole Alsace-Lorraine and Savoy and Nizza.

# Population (source) Distance
1 West_German 5.48
2 Austrian 5.98
3 South_Dutch 7.23
4 East_German 8.44
5 Hungarian 8.92
6 North_German 9.66
7 French 10.1
8 Southeast_English 12.01
9 Serbian 12.01
10 Danish 12.05
11 North_Dutch 12.33
12 Orcadian 13.35
13 Swedish 13.65
14 Southwest_English 13.95
15 Irish 14.13
16 Norwegian 14.14
17 Croatian 14.69
18 West_Scottish 14.81
19 Romanian 15.08
20 Moldavian 15.21

happycow
09-26-2018, 11:37 PM
Is this french gamer a wog?

https://liquipedia.net/commons/images/6/6b/Strenx-2.jpg

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 11:37 PM
Is this french gamer a wog?

https://liquipedia.net/commons/images/6/6b/Strenx-2.jpg

Semiwog

Gründig
09-26-2018, 11:55 PM

1 West_German 5.48
2 Austrian 5.98
3 South_Dutch 7.23
4 East_German 8.44
5 Hungarian 8.92
6 North_German 9.66
7 French 10.1
9 Serbian 12.01
10 Danish 12.05
11 North_Dutch 12.33
12 Orcadian 13.35
13 Swedish 13.65
15 Irish 14.13
16 Norwegian 14.14
17 Croatian 14.69
18 West_Scottish 14.81
19 Romanian 15.08
20 Moldavian 15.21

What's the #

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 11:56 PM
What's the #

Fuck off, I'm not giving you my Gedmatch kit number.

Gründig
09-26-2018, 11:57 PM
Fuck off, I'm not giving you my Gedmatch kit number.

Those aren't your results.

Bobby Martnen
09-26-2018, 11:58 PM
Those aren't your results.

Leave me alone.

Gründig
09-26-2018, 11:59 PM
Leave me alone.

Than stop posting such stupid threads.

Bobby Martnen
09-27-2018, 12:00 AM
Than stop posting such stupid threads.

I've reported you to the admins for following me around and harassing me about my DNA.

jobodwannaa
09-27-2018, 12:01 AM

1 West_German 5.48
2 Austrian 5.98
3 South_Dutch 7.23
4 East_German 8.44
5 Hungarian 8.92
6 North_German 9.66
7 French 10.1
9 Serbian 12.01
10 Danish 12.05
11 North_Dutch 12.33
12 Orcadian 13.35
13 Swedish 13.65
15 Irish 14.13
16 Norwegian 14.14
17 Croatian 14.69
18 West_Scottish 14.81
19 Romanian 15.08
20 Moldavian 15.21

7. French

8. Southeast_English

Gründig
09-27-2018, 12:02 AM
I've reported you to the admins for following me around and harassing me about my DNA.

Good faggot. Go make another post about "girls wanting to suck my dick with a hot dog" or "circumcision is bad!!!!"

Bobby Martnen
09-27-2018, 12:04 AM
Good faggot. Go make another post about "girls wanting to suck my dick with a hot dog" or "circumcision is bad!!!!"

You idiot, circumcision is bad.

And you missed the entire point of the sucking a hot dog dick thread...the point is that feminists cry "sexual harassment" over trivial frivolities.

renaissance12
09-27-2018, 05:59 AM

On the 10 biggest french cities, only 3 (paris, Nantes and Lille) are further north than Italy. Among the 7 others, 3 are lined with the po plain (Lyon, Grenoble, Bordeaux), and 4 are lined with central Italy (marseille, Nice, Toulouse, Toulon)

https://image.ibb.co/cL6hcH/3815565_F_ABB3_4_EC9_BD42_6_E5_CEEB4_CDC3.jpg

https://image.ibb.co/ghFKPx/EE7584_C7_B20_A_49_C8_90_C6_0_E5_C54_B13920.jpg

renaissance12
09-27-2018, 06:09 AM

:thumb001: And the result is that French are: Bad copy of Italian culture and bad copy of german looks..

renaissance12
09-27-2018, 06:16 AM
Swiss Germans are NW Europeans, Swiss French and Swiss Italians are SW Europeans. Not sure about the Romansch.

Romansch... Italians...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8f/Rhaeto-Romance_languages_and_Vinschgau.png

http://ontheworldmap.com/switzerland/map-of-languages-in-switzerland.jpg

Ruggery
09-27-2018, 06:16 AM

The southern French continue to see themselves as southerners europeans.

Ruggery
09-27-2018, 06:18 AM
On the 10 biggest french cities, only 3 (paris, Nantes and Lille) are further north than Italy. Among the 7 others, 3 are lined with the po plain (Lyon, Grenoble, Bordeaux), and 4 are lined with central Italy (marseille, Nice, Toulouse, Toulon)

Only the south of France is culturally similar to Italy.

Bobby Martnen
09-27-2018, 06:19 AM
The Pennsylvania Dutch/Germans are a population in Pennsylvania that is mostly SW German by blood, with about 5-10% Scottish and English admixture on average.

They plot NW of Frenchies, whereas modern West Germans only plot North (and East) of Frenchies.

Two things are probably going on here
1: West Germany has gotten more East German admixture in the intervening 3 centuries
2: The minor British in the PA Dutch pulls them more NW

renaissance12
09-27-2018, 06:34 AM
Only the south of France is culturally similar to Italy.

And South France begins from the center of val de Loire toward South and east

Silver Lining
09-27-2018, 06:56 AM
France 300 years ago was a lot more "Northern" than it is today.

LOL@people on boards like this always mistaking now for the past.

Bobby Martnen
09-27-2018, 06:57 AM
France 300 years ago was a lot more "Northern" than it is today.

France is full of Saracens nowadays.

Silver Lining
09-27-2018, 06:58 AM
France is full of Saracens nowadays.

Not only that, but internal birth rates and all. And the French killed their Germanic elites out of envy.

No wonder France is dead since 200 years.

Bobby Martnen
09-27-2018, 06:59 AM
Not only that, but internal birth rates and all. And the French killed their Germanic elites out of envy.

Frenchies don't shave their pits or pubes, allegedly

I wonder if that's a NW Euro or Med thing?

Creoda
09-27-2018, 08:15 AM
IMO the true French are only Northern French minus Bretons. Southerners are Francified Occitans, and being Southern Europeans in every way, shouldn't be considered the same people. Northern French are the only ones that are majority Celto-Germanic, and therefore worthy of carrying the Frankish name.

Jana
09-27-2018, 08:40 AM
French plot south of Germans according to Eurogenes K15

[img]http://i67.tinypic.com/10r22jq.png/img]

Obviously, because German average includes northern Germans who plot almost with Scandinavians, while French average includes Occitans and maybe even Corsicans.

Jana
09-27-2018, 08:41 AM

That has nothing to do. Slovenia is more southern than northernmost Italy, and Slovenes are genetically closer to Balts and Russians than to north Italians.

Bobby Martnen
09-27-2018, 09:03 AM
Obviously, because German average includes northern Germans who plot almost with Scandinavians, while French average includes Occitans and maybe even Corsicans.

Even West Germans plot north of Frenchmen, though.

renaissance12
09-27-2018, 09:05 AM
That has nothing to do. Slovenia is more southern than northernmost Italy, and Slovenes are genetically closer to Balts and Russians than to north Italians.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/aa/Italy_1494.svg/800px-Italy_1494.svg.png

"Italian" states 1.789

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/Italian_States_in_1789.png

Jana
09-27-2018, 09:14 AM
Even West Germans plot north of Frenchmen, though.

They don't unless you mean north-west Germans.

Bobby Martnen
09-27-2018, 09:17 AM
They don't unless you mean north-west Germans.

West Germans plot NE of Frenchmen here.

Even the Pennsylvania Dutch, who are a mix of Swiss German, Alsatian, and West German (with minor British), plot NW of Frenchmen.

https://i.imgur.com/AnFpQko.png

Dragoon
09-27-2018, 09:20 AM
What percentage of French are Celtic vs Germanic vs Italic etc?

Jana
09-27-2018, 09:20 AM
West Germans plot NE of Frenchmen here.

Even the Pennsylvania Dutch, who are a mix of Swiss German, Alsatian, and West German (with minor British), plot NW of Frenchmen.

https://i.imgur.com/AnFpQko.png

I don't know do you like to play stupid or what. West Germans plot north from French average, not north from northern and central France.
Btw, French from Picardy and rest of northern France are more northern shifted than Alsatians are.

Bobby Martnen
09-27-2018, 09:23 AM
I don't know do you like to play stupid or what. West Germans plot north from French average, not north from northern and central France.
Btw, French from Picardy and rest of northern France are more northern shifted than Alsatians are.

The only "French" group here that doesn't plot South of Germans is the West Brittany, and that is an ethnically Celtic region where most people didn't even speak French until recently, ergo not ethnically French.

Jana
09-27-2018, 09:27 AM
The only "French" group here that doesn't plot South of Germans is the West Brittany, and that is an ethnically Celtic region where most people didn't even speak French until recently, ergo not ethnically French.

Simply untrue, and your repeating it won't make it any more factual.

Bobby Martnen
09-27-2018, 09:28 AM
Simply untrue, and your repeating it won't make it any more factual.

Why are you so invested in Nordicizing the French?

Jana
09-27-2018, 09:31 AM
Why are you so invested in Nordicizing the French?

No, it's you nordicizing the Germans. Only northwestern and northern Germans are close to being true Germanic thus very different from French.
West Germans, Swiss-Germans and Alsatian Germans are Celto-Germanic with even some southern influence and really not different from 2/3 of France genetically.

Creoda
09-27-2018, 09:36 AM
What percentage of French are Celtic vs Germanic vs Italic etc?
My guess - 50-60% Gaulish, 30-40% Med, 10-20% Germanic.

Bobby Martnen
09-27-2018, 09:37 AM
No, it's you nordicizing the Germans. Only northwestern and northern Germans are close to being true Germanic thus very different from French.
West Germans, Swiss-Germans and Alsatian Germans are Celto-Germanic with even some southern influence and really not different from 2/3 of France genetically.

Every single PA Dutch (West/Alsatian/Swiss German mix) GEDmatch I've seen plots north of the French average, which is made of only ethnic Frenchmen (therefore it doesn't include Alsatians, Corsicans, or Bretons)

Most West Germans would be very atypical in France.

Jana
09-27-2018, 09:38 AM
Every single PA Dutch (West/Alsatian/Swiss German mix) GEDmatch I've seen plots north of the French average, which is made of only ethnic Frenchmen (therefore it doesn't include Alsatians, Corsicans, or Bretons)

Most West Germans would be very atypical in France.

Why are you closer to France than to England than ?

Vid Flumina
09-27-2018, 09:38 AM
French cluster with few kits I personally verified:

https://i.imgur.com/msa97xW.png

Bobby Martnen
09-27-2018, 09:39 AM

I'm only 1/2 NW Euro. My mother is of Yugoslav, Sicilian, and Central European origins.

Bobby Martnen
09-27-2018, 09:40 AM

Why did you downvote?

Jana
09-27-2018, 09:40 AM
I'm only 1/2 NW Euro. My mother is of Yugoslav, Sicilian, and Central European origins.

There don't exist Yugoslav origins you idiot. It's like you said she is of Soviet origins :laugh:

Bobby Martnen
09-27-2018, 09:42 AM
There don't exist Yugoslav origins you idiot. It's like you said she is of Soviet origins :laugh:

I don't know which country in the former Yugoslavia her family is from.

Jana
09-27-2018, 09:43 AM
I don't know which country in the former Yugoslavia her family is from.

What were they, Slavic, Albanians, Hungarians, Romanians, Jews....etc ? Germans ?

Bobby Martnen
09-27-2018, 09:52 AM
What were they, Slavic, Albanians, Hungarians, Romanians, Jews....etc ? Germans ?

South Slavs of some sort.

Jana
09-27-2018, 09:53 AM
South Slavs of some sort.

Send me their surnames in rep comment and I'll tell you what they were.

Ruggery
09-27-2018, 04:20 PM

The people of Alsace are different from the rest of the French and the West Germans are also different from the French, with the rest I agree with you.

Tommie
09-27-2018, 04:33 PM
The French are eerily similar to Romanians, I've noticed this many times. Proof that geography is not always everything.

Ouistreham
09-28-2018, 09:30 PM
I see.
Now we know where your problem is.

Bobby Martnen
09-28-2018, 11:31 PM
I see.
Now we know where your problem is.

Huh?