PDA

View Full Version : Is Europe similar to America?

Mortimer
09-28-2018, 01:35 AM
Point out differences and similarities. Difference for example we use metric system, they use imperial system. Similarity there are lots of McDonalds everyhwere.

https://i.postimg.cc/Sx4RGLkb/VBtown.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/Cx41rZxB/VBtown2.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/9Q1mtvLy/IMG_0569.jpg

Rgvgjhvv
09-28-2018, 01:36 AM
Europe >>>>>> Murrica

Joso
09-28-2018, 01:39 AM
Just the fact that McDonalds is American makes USA superior than any other country

wvwvw
09-28-2018, 01:41 AM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HGeTkYY7DMs/hqdefault.jpg

lol..just kiddin

Smeagol
09-28-2018, 01:43 AM
Not really. For example, America has free speech. Europeans don't seem to see that as important.

Smeagol
09-28-2018, 01:45 AM
Oh, and we're also not taking in hordes of muslim rapefugees to destroy our culture and way of life.

Mortimer
09-28-2018, 01:45 AM
Not really. For example, America has free speech. Europeans don't seem to see that as important.

I think Europe praises itself as liberal democracy including free speech, some certain things like wearing a swastika in public can be fined, but its not like northkorea largely they have free speech, but americans have more probably even for very controversial speeches.

Smeagol
09-28-2018, 01:46 AM
I think Europe praises itself as liberal democracy including free speech, some certain things like wearing a swastika in public can be fined, but its not like northkorea largely they have free speech, but americans have more probably even for very controversial speeches.

As far as i'm concerned it's all or nothing. "Hate speech" is free speech.

Mortimer
09-28-2018, 01:47 AM
Oh, and we're also not taking in hordes of muslim rapefugees to destroy our culture and way of life.

Most Europeans disagree with that and it depends on the country, for example hungary doesnt take one refugee but germany did. Now in germany the nationalist party is second strongest and defeated the "traditional parties". Most Europeans disagree with taking in refugees it was basically only Angela Merkel. Im neither pro nor contra just pointing out facts.

https://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/insa-wahltrend-groko-verliert-mehrheit-afd-ueberholt-spd-ploetzlich-als-zweitstaerkste-kraft-im-bund_id_9231253.html

wvwvw
09-28-2018, 01:48 AM
http://www.vitamin-ha.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Funny-Europe-02.jpg

wvwvw
09-28-2018, 01:49 AM

Most are not rapefugees, just gimmigrants.

Mortimer
09-28-2018, 01:50 AM

In america its not forbidden by the law but you can get social repricursions for example the confederate flag is not forbbidden but it doesnt get sold in most shops and like on amazon etc. America has enough SJWs probably more then europe. For hate speech you can looser your job, like Bobby complained that this dude Larry got fired for saying nigger. Its similar. Maybe in america its worse what will happen to you, because in germany you might pay 100 euros and get away but in america you will be a finished person with your image.

Smeagol
09-28-2018, 01:50 AM
Most Europeans disagree with that and it depends on the country, for example hungary doesnt take one refugee but germany did. Now in germany the nationalist party is second strongest and defeated the "traditional parties". Most Europeans disagree with taking in refugees it was basically only Angela Merkel. Im neither pro nor contra just pointing out facts.

https://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/insa-wahltrend-groko-verliert-mehrheit-afd-ueberholt-spd-ploetzlich-als-zweitstaerkste-kraft-im-bund_id_9231253.html

But most Western European countries took hordes of them in and you could get punished for speaking against it. Hungary is an exception to the rule.

Mortimer
09-28-2018, 01:52 AM
But most Western European countries took hordes of them in and you could get punished for speaking against it. Hungary is an exception to the rule.

I dont think you can get punished for speaking against it, only if you revive nazi ideology like saying we must reoopen ausschwitz and heil hitler kill refugees. And even if so you will pay probably a fine only.

Joso
09-28-2018, 01:55 AM

But we latinos are jumping the walls and we will take your wifes too haha

Thorns
09-28-2018, 01:56 AM
McDonalds are rare where I live. I'm not sure how to stop it. Stop buying their food?

Joso
09-28-2018, 01:57 AM
Most are not rapefugees, just gimmigrants.

true

Smeagol
09-28-2018, 02:01 AM
In america its not forbidden by the law but you can get social repricursions for example the confederate flag is not forbbidden but it doesnt get sold in most shops and like on amazon etc. America has enough SJWs probably more then europe. For hate speech you can looser your job, like Bobby complained that this dude Larry got fired for saying nigger. Its similar. Maybe in america its worse what will happen to you, because in germany you might pay 100 euros and get away but in america you will be a finished person with your image.

True, but lots of people fly the Confederate flag here. No one really has a problem with that except extreme SJWs. But yeah you can lose your job if you call someone a nigger which is ridiculous.

Mortimer
09-28-2018, 02:02 AM
True, but lots of people fly the Confederate flag here. No one really has a problem with that except extreme SJWs. But yeah you can lose your job if you call someone a nigger which is ridiculous.

Now we drifted apart into a more political discussion, but i meant rather culturally and from way of life if its similar. I think even the cars are similar thats why i posted the pictures.

Mingle
09-28-2018, 02:07 AM
Yes, of course. I would say that the British Isles are culturally much closer to America than they are to Continental Europe.

By the way, the metric system is taught in America, but its mainly just used in academia rather than in real life.

Thorns
09-28-2018, 02:07 AM
I see the "Confederate" flag everywhere. I mean, I see it every single day of my life.

Profileid
09-28-2018, 02:08 AM

there is not a single european country with less whites than the US

wvwvw

It’s America’s wars that are creating endless waves of refugees and immigrants.

Only the war in Syria has caused 10 million Syrians to flee abroad, and 500,000 million have died. All because the US and Israel didn’t like Assad. Similarly with Libya.

Syria and Iraq acted as buffer zones between Europe and Asia. Because these countries have been destroyed it has become easy for Pakistanis and other economic migrants to enter Europe.

America and Israel bombs, sucker Europe gets the refugees.

Or Perhaps the NGO globalists *want* the continent to be swamped with Muslims and Africans in line with the Kalergi plan marching orders;

"Count" Richard Coudenhove Kalergi's Plan outlined by Gerd Honsik: "Kalergi proclaims the abolition of the right of self-determination,... the elimination of nations by means of ethnic separatist movements or mass allogeneic (genetically dissimilar) immigration to create a multiethnic flock without quality, easily controllable by the ruling class. Kalergi characterized the multi-ethnic flock as cruel and unfaithful but maintained the elite must deliberately create them in order to achieve their own superiority: 'Then the elite will first eliminate democracy - the rule of thi people. Next, the elite will eliminate the people via miscegenation, thereby replacing the ruling white race with an easily controllable mestizo race. By abolishing the principle of equality of all before the law, avoiding and punishing any criticism of minorities, and protecting minorities with special laws, the masses will be suppressed."

Smeagol

But we have less muslims.

Smeagol
09-28-2018, 02:10 AM

But it's Europe's fault for letting them in.

Mortimer
09-28-2018, 02:13 AM
"Count" Richard Coudenhove Kalergi's Plan outlined by Gerd Honsik: "Kalergi proclaims the abolition of the right of self-determination,... the elimination of nations by means of ethnic separatist movements or mass allogeneic (genetically dissimilar) immigration to create a multiethnic flock without quality, easily controllable by the ruling class. Kalergi characterized the multi-ethnic flock as cruel and unfaithful but maintained the elite must deliberately create them in order to achieve their own superiority: 'Then the elite will first eliminate democracy - the rule of thi people. Next, the elite will eliminate the people via miscegenation, thereby replacing the ruling white race with an easily controllable mestizo race. By abolishing the principle of equality of all before the law, avoiding and punishing any criticism of minorities, and protecting minorities with special laws, the masses will be suppressed."

It would be interesting to know who is "the elite" sounds like some alien race, but actually the elite is part of the majority ruling white race and why would they be against their fellow whites? or is there some hidden thing that the elite are reptilians or like that?

Cernunnos
09-28-2018, 02:16 AM

Lol the fuck, Europe is much more European than the Zio States of America.

And even with the lowest record percentage of Europeans in Europe beats the highest percentage in the USA (89.8%).... _lol_

Thorns
09-28-2018, 02:16 AM
"There is not a single European country with less whites than the US"

Who is the idiot that said that? Might be the dumbest shit I've ever read.

There is not a single European country with more whites than the US.

Regardless of how you define "white".

Mortimer
09-28-2018, 02:18 AM

The US has only 60% whites. I dont think its dumb and that any european country has less.

Cernunnos
09-28-2018, 02:19 AM

She is right, even France is more White than the US.

The USA is not even the New World country with the higher % of Whites, that belongs to Canada or to Uruguay.

Latinus
09-28-2018, 02:25 AM

And even with the lowest record percentage of Europeans in Europe beats the highest percentage in the USA (89.8%).... _lol_

Many say the US is already a white minority country.

Thorns
09-28-2018, 02:25 AM
The US has only 60% whites. I dont think its dumb and that any european country has less.

Ever heard of Mathematics?

Even if the US was 50% "white", that still equals at least 150 millions white people. Tell me a country in europe with close to that number?

Simple math, guys.

Latinus
09-28-2018, 02:26 AM
We're talking about proportions here. The US might have the highest absolute number of whites, but in percentage all Euro countries >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USA.

Cernunnos
09-28-2018, 02:27 AM
Many say the US is already a white minority country.

That's mostly among Nordicist circles, that do not include Italians and Jews as Whites. Some White Latinos might be genuinely be overwhelmingly European but the USA is already 66-67% White. :lol:

Profileid
09-28-2018, 02:28 AM
But we have less muslims.

who gives a fuck

Mortimer

Even if the US was 50% "white", that still equals at least 150 millions white people. Tell me a country in europe with close to that number?

Yes I forgot that the US has alot of people. In totall it might outnumber single european countries austria has only 8 million people for example. But Europe as a whole has 500 million inhabitants, but its wrong to say every single european country. my bad.

Cernunnos

Absolute number of Whites perhaps, but you have 120 million Non Whites in your country, also the highest number of non Europeans in the Western World.

Smeagol
09-28-2018, 02:29 AM

And yet you still took in hordes of muslim rapefugees. We didn't.

Profileid
09-28-2018, 02:31 AM
He actually thinks 5% Muslim population is worse than a 50% non-white population.

Smeagol
who gives a fuck

Anyone who rightfully hates muslims.

Thorns
We're talking about proportions here. The US might have the highest absolute number of whites, but in percentage all Euro countries >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USA.

Nobody specified that, the initial statement said otherwise. Way to move the goal post.

His wordage clearly implied absolute numbers. Words have meanings. Had he said otherwise I would not have wasted my time objecting to his claim.

Armenian Bishop
09-28-2018, 02:32 AM
Now we drifted apart into a more political discussion, but i meant rather culturally and from way of life if its similar. I think even the cars are similar thats why i posted the pictures.

The political and cultural aspects of it may not be separable. The two aspects maybe cannot be compartmentalized.

Cernunnos
09-28-2018, 02:34 AM
He actually thinks 5% Muslim population is worse than a 50% non-white population.

5% in countries like France, UK or Sweden.

And many of those Muslims are of Albanian origin, so Islamic they converted to Communism 70 years ago. :laugh:

Thorns
09-28-2018, 02:39 AM
You guys win. You're more white European by percentage. What's next?

...?

I honestly hope you stay that way. Sincerely. I'm not sure what the conflict is about.

Smeagol
09-28-2018, 02:43 AM
Also, Americans are much more religious Christians.

Joso
09-28-2018, 02:55 AM
Also, Americans are much more religious Christians.

Yes euros are very atheist now

Thorns
09-28-2018, 03:45 AM
She is right, even France is more White than the US.

The USA is not even the New World country with the higher % of Whites, that belongs to Canada or to Uruguay.

You are partially correct. I'm not sure what your point is though.

According to Wikipedia:

In 2008, according to The National Institute of Statistics (INSEE, for its acronym in French), there were 12 million immigrants and their direct descendants (2nd generation) making up about 20% of the population.

So, a fifth of the population of France being immigrants, or second generation. They didn't specify where they came from. Twenty percent of of 70 million.

Again, according to Wikipedia:

White Americans (including White Hispanics) constitute the majority, with a total of about 246,660,710, or 77.35% of the population as of 2014. Non-Hispanic whites totaled about 197,870,516, or 62.06% of the U.S. population.

What do you think France will look like 30 years from now?

There's nothing to argue about, many of us will get to see in our lifetimes, before we are dead - the inevitable. Bend over and smile.

Profileid
09-28-2018, 04:08 AM
You are partially correct. I'm not sure what your point is though.

According to Wikipedia:

In 2008, according to The National Institute of Statistics (INSEE, for its acronym in French), there were 12 million immigrants and their direct descendants (2nd generation) making up about 20% of the population.

So, a fifth of the population of France being immigrants, or second generation. They didn't specify where they came from. Twenty percent of of 70 million.

Again, according to Wikipedia:

White Americans (including White Hispanics) constitute the majority, with a total of about 246,660,710, or 77.35% of the population as of 2014. Non-Hispanic whites totaled about 197,870,516, or 62.06% of the U.S. population.

What do you think France will look like 30 years from now?

There's nothing to argue about, many of us will get to see in our lifetimes, before we are dead - the inevitable. Bend over and smile.

Non-Hispanic whites includes Jews,Middle Easterners and other non-Euros.

Mortimer
09-28-2018, 04:11 AM

Per the 2010 US Census, the majority (52.8%) of Mexican Americans identified as being White.[39] The remainder identified themselves as being of "some other race" (39.5%), "two or more races" (5.0%), Native American (1.4%), black (0.9%), and Asian / Pacific Islander (0.4%).[39]

Do you think majority of mexicans fit the standard of apricity of white? For certain purposes, respondents who wrote in "Chicano" or "Mexican" (or indeed, almost all Hispanic origin groups) in the "Some other race" category were automatically re-classified into the "White race" group.[52]

Ruggery
09-28-2018, 04:21 AM

Exactly in Western Europe if you say something for example against Islam they accuse you of promoting hatred and they can even take you to jail for that reason, instead in the United States if you say something against Islam nobody will accuse you of anyone for the freedom of expression.

Ruggery
09-28-2018, 04:34 AM
Where are whites more likely to be extinguished earlier in Europe or the United States?

Thorns
09-28-2018, 04:53 AM
That is correct. My own conservative estimate was at least 150 million who are genetically "European". Well, actually, the data I just posted suggests it is more like 200 million

The point I was trying to make is that the US - as a nation - has more people of European background than any other nation on Earth. I understand percentage wise it does not.

You also have to look at the demographics by location to get an idea.

Bobby Martnen
09-28-2018, 07:12 AM
Somewhat.

Bobby Martnen
09-28-2018, 07:14 AM

You can lose your job for saying "nigger", but you can't be sent to jail for saying "nigger".

renaissance12
09-28-2018, 07:59 AM
You can lose your job for saying "nigger", but you can't be sent to jail for saying "nigger".

Why dont' like black americans the word nigger ?... In Italy nigger= negro and you can find it in any dictionary..

Totò is my favourite Italian, ops Neapolitan, comic..

Tototruffa is the movie

with : TOTO' and NINO TARANTO..

http://www.sudpress.it/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/toto_truffa_62_6.jpg

Bronto ? Bronto? È in casa Bubu? Mobutu? Mobutu? No, non buttare niente....è peccato non buttare!!

Punheto
09-28-2018, 09:07 AM
Europe >>>>>> Murrica

Das stimmt

cyberlorian
09-28-2018, 09:41 AM

Do you give importance to the one drop rule?

Georgia
09-28-2018, 09:48 AM
Yes I forgot that the US has alot of people. In totall it might outnumber single european countries austria has only 8 million people for example. But Europe as a whole has 500 million inhabitants, but its wrong to say every single european country. my bad.
Europe has 740M inhabitants(including 50M Muslims)its the EU that has 500M inhabitants(including 30M Muslims).

rusich
09-28-2018, 10:14 AM
America has destroyed the Arab world..Europe adopted the Muslim Horde.

gıulıoımpa
09-28-2018, 10:18 AM
the strict division between residiencial zones and "city" i think is much more american.

in many euro cities there are offices besides houses and viceversa

♥ Lily ♥
09-28-2018, 10:39 AM
They speak the same language albeit with different spellings.

British European English spellings are used in the UK and Ireland and in many of the Commonwealth nations and in former British Empire nations and in the British Overseas Territories.

European English is closer in spellings to old German and and old French and old Latin spellings.

'Jewellery, colour, flavour, theatre, centre, pay-cheque, paediatrics, diarrhoea, aeroplane,' etc are European English spellings.

We also use the imperial system of measurements in the UK. (We use a mixture of imperial and metric... weight in stones and pounds and ounces, temperature in celsius, distance in miles, height in feet and inches, etc.)

Eg;- I'm 5'5" and 7.4 stone. If someone tells me their weight in kilos, I've no idea what that means and have to use a conversion chart. If someone tells me the temperature in fahrenheit, I don't know what that means. :dunno:

If British people go to pub for a pint... they order a pint of beer, for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmqR_EI2Dm4

They drive on the left side of the vehicle and the right side of the road (they got that from the French,) and we maintain the historic custom of driving on the right side of the vehicle and left side of the road. https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?149800-Why-British-People-Maintain-The-Custom-Of-Driving-On-The-Left-Side-Of-The-Road

The Statue of Liberty was from the French who gave the US a copy of the original Statue of Liberty in France. The French helped the U.S. win their Revolutionary Wars. Both nations had revolutions against their Monarchs.

Why British People Still Drive On The Left Side Of The Road
And Steer Using The Right Side Of The Vehicle.

"About a quarter of the world drives on the left, and the countries that do are mostly old British colonies.

Japan also drives on the left.

This strange quirk perplexes the rest of the world; however, there is a perfectly good reason.

Up to the late 1700's, everybody travelled on the left side of the road because it's the sensible option for feudal, violent societies of mostly right-handed people.

Jousting knights with their lances under their right arm naturally passed on each other's right, and if you passed a stranger on the road you walked on the left to ensure that your protective sword arm was between yourself and him.

Revolutionary France, however, overturned this practice as part of its sweeping social rethink. A change was carried out all over continental Europe by Napoleon.The reason it changed under Napoleon was because he was left handed, so his armies had to march on the right so he could keep his sword arm between him and any opponent.

From then on, any part of the world which was at some time part of the British Empire was thus left hand and any part colonised by the French was right hand.

In America, the French colonised the southern states (Louisiana for instance) and the Canadian east coast (Quebec). The Dutch colonised New York (or New Amsterdam).

The Spanish and Portugese colonised the southern Americas. So The British were a minority in shaping the 'traffic'.

The drive-on-the-right policy was adopted by the USA, which was anxious to cast off all remaining links with its British colonial past.

Once America drove on the right, left-side driving was ultimately doomed.
If you wanted a good reliable vehicle, you bought American, for a period they only manufactured right-hand-drive cars.

From then on many countries changed out of necessity.

Today, the EC would like Britain to fall into line with the rest of Europe, but this is no longer possible. It would cost billions of pounds to change everything around.

The last European country to convert to driving on the right was Sweden in 1967. While everyone was getting used to the new system, they paid more attention and took more care, resulting in a reduction of the number of road accident casualties.

Since September 2009 Samoa drives on the left instead of the right.
The main reason for this is that they want to use right-hand-drive cars, for instance from Japan and New Zealand, which both drive on the left."

Countries that drive on the LEFT include:-

Anguilla
Antigua & Barbuda
Australia
Bahamas
Bangladesh
Barbados
Bermuda
Bhutan
Botswana
British Virgin Islands
Brunei
Cayman Islands

Channel Islands
Cyprus
Dominica
Eire-Ireland
England
Falkland Islands
Fiji
Grenada
Guyana
Hong Kong
India
Indonesia
Isle of Man

Jamaica
Japan
Kenya
Lesotho
Macau
Malawi
Malaysia
Malta
Mauritius
Montserrat
Mozambique
Namibia
Nepal
New Zealand
Northern Ireland

Pakistan
Papua New Guinea
Samoa
Seychelles
Scotland
Singapore
Solomon Islands
South Africa
Sri Lanka
St Kitts & Nevis
St. Helena
St. Lucia
Surinam
Swaziland

Tanzania
Thailand
Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
Uganda
US Virgin Islands
Zambia
Zimbabwe
St. Vincent & Grenadines
Wales

Date format.
http://i.imgur.com/TKJkOWu.png

Baseball is very similar to the ancient and popular English game of rounders which most females and males play in junior and secondary schools. American baseball was based on a combination of cricket (the oldest game in the U.S.) and rounders. American Football is based on the English game of rugby.

The US anthem is the same tune as a historic and popular British drinking tune (The Anacreontic Song.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l-n64NWHS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca_kI948JUA

School uniforms are compulsory in the U.K. for many good reasons and are a historic tradition.

Guns;- see Dunblane and The Snowdrop Campaign which put an end to school shootings in the UK (we've only ever had 1 school shooting in our nation.) https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?252658-The-Dunblane-Massacre-And-The-Snowdrop-Campaign-Which-Put-An-End-To-School-Shootings

I can think of plenty more, but I'm short on time and have to go to work this afternoon.

Bobby Martnen
09-28-2018, 06:16 PM
Why dont' like black american the word nigger ?

Who knows?

Teutone
09-28-2018, 06:18 PM
We dont have such a crazy homocide rate.

Gründig
09-28-2018, 06:20 PM

I wish we could just wipe out all the scum from our bad neighborhoods.

Ruggery
09-28-2018, 06:21 PM

Being such a large population, they have many mental patients and problems of arms control. But in Europe they can not avoid terrorist attacks like Nice.

Ruggery
09-28-2018, 06:23 PM
I wish we could just wipe out all the scum from our bad neighborhoods.

Increasing police security and taking them to areas where crime is high.

nittionia
09-28-2018, 06:24 PM
America has groundhogs and bald eagles.

Teutone
09-28-2018, 06:25 PM
Being such a large population, they have many mental patients and problems of arms control. But in Europe they can not avoid terrorist attacks like Nice.

Homocide rates are in CAPITA, the total population doesnt play a role in that :picard2:

Also Terrorist attacks and mass shootouts happen in the USA too

Forgot Boston, Fort Hood or 9/11?

KMack
09-28-2018, 06:38 PM

Only the war in Syria has caused 10 million Syrians to flee abroad, and 500,000 million have died. All because the US and Israel didn’t like Assad. Similarly with Libya.

Syria and Iraq acted as buffer zones between Europe and Asia. Because these countries have been destroyed it has become easy for Pakistanis and other economic migrants to enter Europe.

America and Israel bombs, sucker Europe gets the refugees.

Or Perhaps the NGO globalists *want* the continent to be swamped with Muslims and Africans in line with the Kalergi plan marching orders;

You continue with these lies why? Libya and Syria were not not hits by the USA. Iraq was a long time ago and the USA has done whatever in can to rebuild there. You people are insane with this USA destroyed Syria, it is laughable. Illegal migration through Libya has been going on for a long time including when Gaddafi ran the country. He used that to blackmail the EU. He said in front of reporters, in Italy, EU give me 5 Billion or I will turn Europe black. He was no friend.

Ruggery
09-28-2018, 07:32 PM
Homocide rates are in CAPITA, the total population doesnt play a role in that :picard2:

Also Terrorist attacks and mass shootouts happen in the USA too

Forgot Boston, Fort Hood or 9/11?

Do not forget, but those were years ago every month there is at least one attempt of terrorist attack in some country of Western Europe, the United States has mental illness problems while Europe has immigration problems and radical Muslims.

Teutone
09-28-2018, 07:33 PM
Do not forget, but those were years ago every month there is at least one attempt of terrorist attack in some country of Western Europe, the United States has mental illness problems while Europe has immigration problems and radical Muslims.

America has no immigration problem? Are you on drugs? And the last mass shooting wasnt long time ago, stop dickriding.

JosephK
09-28-2018, 07:36 PM
Where are whites more likely to be extinguished earlier in Europe or the United States?

Parts of US already extinguished, parts of Europe to come. Have you been to Yorkshire, England?

gıulıoımpa
09-28-2018, 07:38 PM
America has no immigration problem? Are you on drugs? And the last mass shooting wasnt long time ago, stop dickriding.

every time i think about what would have happened if they really kept their inital intentions about liberia

Teutone
09-28-2018, 07:39 PM
every time i think about what would have happened if they really kept their inital intentions about liberia

They would still have MS13,Cartells and a hughe part of the population on percepted drugs.

Ruggery
09-28-2018, 07:41 PM

I speak of Muslim immigration disguised as refugees I do not speak of Mexican, Latin American or Asian immigration (which I also think should be controlled)
There are drugs in all countries.

Teutone
09-28-2018, 07:43 PM
I speak of Muslim immigration disguised as refugees I do not speak of Mexican, Latin American or Asian immigration (which I also think should be controlled)
There are drugs in all countries.

Again you are totally brainwashed

The epidemic of percepted drugs is nowhere high as in the USA. Do you even know what percepted drugs are?

Thorns
09-28-2018, 08:05 PM
The epidemic of percepted drugs is nowhere high as in the USA. Do you even know what percepted drugs are?

Nope. What are they? Are they any good?

JosephK
09-28-2018, 08:11 PM
Um sorry but no one at least where I live feels connected to Great Britain. No one thinks in these terms at all, you're way off.

Most Americans don;t discuss their little connections to British (or European) culture and all that. It's not even discussed or thought of.

You think baseball fans at a Dodgers or Yankees game even know what cricket is?

I disagree. I think there's always been a pretty big connection among White Americans with Great Britain.

As a matter of fact, I always found it amusing-- that American children of Slavic and Southern European immigrants would suddenly act as if the UK were some ancestral or cultural "homeland".

JosephK
09-28-2018, 08:12 PM

I think I've asked you this before: You've never been outside the US, have you?

renaissance12
09-29-2018, 06:23 AM
Who knows?

In Italy you can watch a TV ( 50's ) movie where the black africans are depicted like this one

https://movieplayer.net-cdn.it/images/2004/02/03/toto-in-una-scena-del-film-toto-truffa-62-40515.jpg
http://www.antoniodecurtis.org/images/toto_truffa_62_6.jpg

Ruggery
09-29-2018, 06:22 PM
In Italy you can watch a TV ( 50's ) movie where the black africans are depicted like this one

https://movieplayer.net-cdn.it/images/2004/02/03/toto-in-una-scena-del-film-toto-truffa-62-40515.jpg
http://www.antoniodecurtis.org/images/toto_truffa_62_6.jpg

Are those white actors posing as blacks?

Benyzero
09-29-2018, 06:41 PM

No you guys just bombarded the half middle east then let them come to our countries. :D

♥ Lily ♥
09-29-2018, 07:01 PM
Um sorry but no one at least where I live feels connected to Great Britain. No one thinks in these terms at all, you're way off.

Most Americans don;t discuss their little connections to British (or European) culture and all that. It's not even discussed or thought of.

You think baseball fans at a Dodgers or Yankees game even know what cricket is?

How many socks do you have Fractal? Geez... :picard1:

I didn't even mention much about our connections (our intelligence agencies working very closely together, etc,) but the core connections such as our shared language, etc.

Who do you think you are?! An academic and intellecutal from a top Ivy League University? The U.S. President?! I'll listen to them over listening to an irrelevant Indian troll. :lmao

A highlight clip from President Bush's speech about the relationship between the U.S. and U.K.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuGFheGYU6E

The first foreign leader that President Trump invited to the White House to meet with him and to make an official public speech together following his inauguration as the U.S. President... was the U.K. leader. Full video speech here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb-pUW7R5XQ

A highlight clip from Trump's speech during his visit to the U.K. this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQfHC8tNHCk

Show me an Indian leader being given the same level of grand reception upon arrival to the U.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRgBzz-YhGY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkrDyqbh33k

And yeah, looking at your tones of resentment and looking through your posts bragging about India and talking about California... I can see you're that same anti-European Indian troll Fractal. :rolleyes:

Why are you using a proxy? :confused:

Jim Leigh is a very British origin name btw. :rolleyes: You should've picked an Indian name if you're so proud of your Indian identity, instead of being a wannabe W.A.S.P. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Te-W_ZJCY

Wembley, London, UK. I love the way the NFL football players run onto the pitch carrying US and UK flags. :love0031:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50vFoPFxjEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZ_YeTHfmg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JazRbStvALs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irqwQk3KE98

Smeagol
09-29-2018, 10:47 PM
No you guys just bombarded the half middle east then let them come to our countries. :D

Why'd you let them in?

Cleitus
09-29-2018, 10:49 PM
Why'd you let them in?

All of this is internationally orchestrated.

arkas
09-29-2018, 11:30 PM
It is VERY different imo, but the general culture of America at it's core was derived from Europe since they founded America, so maybe the arugment can be made that American culture is European culture. The history of America has greatly impacted their identity, things like the American Civil war and America's involvement in WW2, it helped shape American identity as being seperate from their European ancestors. For example, the average young American person has no concept of an ethno-nationalist identity today, the average European does despite what some may think.

Also, the general lifestyle is traditionally quite different on average but probably many young Europeans are Americanized in some way, like fashion or music for example.

America>Europe

There is so much history in the Europe, but the old world is just that, "OLD". American culture is the most influential in the world, not so much European culture in modern times.

jingorex
09-29-2018, 11:45 PM
no steppe

https://i.postimg.cc/5yc2TJns/USA_EULOL.jpg

Ruggery
09-30-2018, 12:29 AM
It is VERY different imo, but the general culture of America at it's core was derived from Europe since they founded America, so maybe the arugment can be made that American culture is European culture. The history of America has greatly impacted their identity, things like the American Civil war and America's involvement in WW2, it helped shape American identity as being seperate from their European ancestors. For example, the average young American person has no concept of an ethno-nationalist identity today, the average European does despite what some may think.

Also, the general lifestyle is traditionally quite different on average but probably many young Europeans are Americanized in some way, like fashion or music for example.

America>Europe

There is so much history in the Europe, but the old world is just that, "OLD". American culture is the most influential in the world, not so much European culture in modern times.
The entire American continent is part of European culture because it was colonized by Europeans.

Thorns
09-30-2018, 01:17 AM
no steppe

https://i.postimg.cc/5yc2TJns/USA_EULOL.jpg
I heard that they scrubbed the US flag from that new movie "First Man" or something like that. As if there was no back story that led up to it. I guess so that humanity as a whole can take credit for it. And, I suppose the display of the American flag on the Moon would offend some people. Apparently it offends Americans more than anybody else. I'm not sure. It's quite neurotic.

At least they didn't make a movie about man landing on the moon while simultaneously denying that it ever happened. That would be bizarre, but unsurprising.

jingorex
09-30-2018, 01:38 AM
I heard that they scrubbed the US flag from that new movie "First Man" or something like that. As if there was no back story that led up to it. I guess so that humanity as a whole can take credit for it. And, I suppose the display of the American flag on the Moon would offend some people. Apparently it offends Americans more than anybody else. I'm not sure. It's quite neurotic.

At least they didn't make a movie about man landing on the moon while simultaneously denying that it ever happened. That would be bizarre, but unsurprising.

We are crazy, probably the craziest.

Being the Alpha is complicated.

https://i.postimg.cc/zGvzpprt/usa_fuck_ya_cars_in_space_shithole.jpg

jingorex
09-30-2018, 02:14 AM
Americans can use both the imperial and metric system.

Also Celsius and Fahrenheit.

...and we are pissed off about it.

You shit world plebs should just adopt the US system as it is obviously better, as is EVERYTHING else American.

But i digress.

https://i.postimg.cc/R0nX1rbM/USA_FEELS_GOOD.jpg

Ruggery
09-30-2018, 02:58 AM

You shit world plebs should just adopt the US system as it is obviously better, as is EVERYTHING else American.

But i digress.

https://i.postimg.cc/R0nX1rbM/USA_FEELS_GOOD.jpg

George Washington had a relationship of hate and love with the British.

renaissance12
09-30-2018, 06:24 AM
Are those white actors posing as blacks?

He is the Ambassador of Katonga. Africa

Thanas Django
09-30-2018, 06:36 AM

Tell that to American universities and American social media companies denying platforms to people they don't like.

Norb
09-30-2018, 07:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKQ-_AdfRmA

Iloko
10-03-2018, 04:57 AM
Well in terms of architecture I would say that US, England, and Canada are way more similar to each other than if one were to compare the US to countries like Japan or Philippines. I even remember Justin Bieber gave a similar assessment; he claims that Japan was like a totally different world when compared to Canada/US/England when he went there and saw what it was like.

JosephK
10-03-2018, 03:03 PM
Well in terms of architecture I would say that US, England, and Canada are way more similar to each other than if one were to compare the US to countries like Japan or Philippines. I even remember Justin Bieber gave a similar assessment; he claims that Japan was like a totally different world when compared to Canada/US/England when he went there and saw what it was like.

Justin Bieber?

RenaRyuguu
07-27-2019, 02:51 AM
NOPE.

ixulescu
07-27-2019, 03:12 AM

Free speech doesn't exist in the US anymore. Any reasonable statement can be labeled as hate speech and the person who utters it be ostracized. See James Damore.

Even if free speech is not legally protected in Europe, it actually fares better. At the extreme, you can say whatever the fuck want in Eastern Europe.

jingorex
07-27-2019, 03:27 AM
Point out differences and similarities. Difference for example we use metric system, they use imperial system. Similarity there are lots of McDonalds everyhwere.

]

No. europeeons are way, way, way too soft.

https://media.giphy.com/media/SwTyOUq3VjpHpXb2Bw/giphy.gif

Lousianaboy
07-27-2019, 03:30 AM
Just Canada and Greenland

PaleoEuropean
07-27-2019, 03:38 AM
http://www.vitamin-ha.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Funny-Europe-02.jpg

The Difference is those Marines probably ran 5 miles before that, woke up at 5 am and have been doing intense physical training all day, strap a 90 pound pack on that ladies back, 90 rounds of ammo, a rifle, a radio, a pistol, pistol mags, a vest etc etc and see how she does xD

Lazio
07-27-2019, 04:15 AM
Muricans trying to troll Europe...

https://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/midas/2871f17c6939efbec2643c90b51d1c2c/206194015/hahaha.gif

Please, even your spacial program happened because of European minds (Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, Robert Esnault-Pelterie, Hermann Oberth... and of course, Wernher von Braun and many others that putted all into practice).

The only thing genuinely American (in practice) that you guys can brag about is a massive arm of propaganda that control/influence heavily millions, perhaps billions, of minds.

Westbrook
07-27-2019, 05:12 AM
One day there will finally be a generation of Americans that invents apple trees
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HGeTkYY7DMs/hqdefault.jpg

lol..just kiddin

Westbrook
07-27-2019, 05:15 AM
One of the more hilarious revelations an American can make to foreigners is to reveal that we actually know how to use the metric system and just choose not to use it. Their reactions are always priceless.

But i digress.

Finnish Swede
07-27-2019, 05:44 AM

So no "free speech"? We knew it....

US healthy care system (it might be bad somewhere in European continent too, but that "Europe/people" are not Europe/Europeans for me).

Gun laws: How easily one can get one, shoot another person/people and rob shops etc. .... differs too.

Lazio
07-27-2019, 06:06 AM
One of the more hilarious revelations an American can make to foreigners is to reveal that we actually know how to use the metric system and just choose not to use it. Their reactions are always priceless.

What do you mean exactly? Are you implying that the average Murican knows by heart, for instance, what X meters would imply?

Westbrook
07-27-2019, 06:30 AM
I shouldn't be saying or implying anything at all. We're supposed to pretend it doesn't even exist.
What do you mean exactly? Are you implying that the average Murican knows by heart, for instance, what X meters would imply?

KMack
07-27-2019, 06:51 AM
theapricity.com is hosted on Bluehost
Datacenter: Unified Layer
Server IP: 198.57.211.207
City: Provo
Domain Who Is: Click Here
Nameservers: ns2.bluehost.com, ns1.bluehost.com

Anything else?

PaleoEuropean
07-27-2019, 06:57 AM
Muricans trying to troll Europe...

https://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/midas/2871f17c6939efbec2643c90b51d1c2c/206194015/hahaha.gif

Please, even your spacial program happened because of European minds (Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, Robert Esnault-Pelterie, Hermann Oberth... and of course, Wernher von Braun and many others that putted all into practice).

The only thing genuinely American (in practice) that you guys can brag about is a massive arm of propaganda that control/influence heavily millions, perhaps billions, of minds.

You and Renaissance are so gay for Western Europeans lmao grow up. An American invented liquid fuel rockets kiddo.

PaleoEuropean
07-27-2019, 06:58 AM
One day there will finally be a generation of Americans that invents apple trees

I have like 3 apple trees

Smeagol
07-27-2019, 06:59 AM
So no "free speech"? We knew it....

Western Europe is worse off in that regard. In many countries you can be jailed for expressing certain opinions.

Smeagol
07-27-2019, 07:13 AM
Let's be honest, Western Europe has pretty much nothing going for it these days. The American South and Midwest are superior by far.

Scandal
07-27-2019, 08:44 AM
Let's be honest, Western Europe has pretty much nothing going for it these days. The American South and Midwest are superior by far.

How so?

Finnish Swede
07-27-2019, 08:50 AM
Western Europe is worse off in that regard. In many countries you can be jailed for expressing certain opinions.
'
Come to Finland ....

Smeagol
07-27-2019, 10:07 AM
How so?

Mainly conservative and patriotic people, hardly any muslims, heavily rural in many parts, and our negroes tend not to be so uppity outside of big cities.

Ruggery
07-27-2019, 11:56 AM

Agree, for example Sweden and Germany.

Westbrook
07-27-2019, 03:54 PM
Are you from the future
I have like 3 apple trees

Vožd
07-27-2019, 04:12 PM
Europe is more diverse than USA, so its not good comparation.
Better to compare one European region with USA, like Western Europe.
There is many similarites, and both have some advantages over the other.