PDA

View Full Version : Newbos

Ĉmeric
03-02-2009, 04:21 PM
There is a new social class in America. They are called Newbos which is short for New black overclass.:shakefist:angry::cussing:rant: CNBC is has been running a program this pass week (which will be re-aired on March 23) called Newbos:The Rise of America's new black overclass. (http://www.cnbc.com/id/29053356):shakefist I could not find the entire 1-hour program at Youtube but here is a 8-minute segment:

D4q8Vtp6MBQ

Apparently America's new black overclass owes it success to sports & media, the only sectors where Negroes can succeed.

It's an American success story. Self-made black multimillionaires, many of whom grew up poor,
have made vast fortunes in the sports, entertainment and media industries.

The new moguls made their millions under the age of 40, primarily by taking more ownership and control over their brands than their predecessors. Collectively, black athletes in the NFL, NBA, and in Major League Baseball earned nearly $4 billion last year and the nation's 20 highest-paid hip-hop entrepreneurs brought in more than $500 million. Now, with their newfound wealth come responsibilities to their family, friends, and community.

Based on Lee Hawkins' forthcoming book of the same title, NEWBOs: The Rise of America's New Black Overclass examines the growing responsibilities of black celebrities in the Obama age. The project features personal stories and interviews with some of the biggest names in sports and entertainment. It's an inside look into how each successful NEWBO surmounted challenges to achieve the American Dream.

The host of the program forgot to mention crime & the drug trade as a source of a large part of Negro wealth.:rolleyes2: There are no Negro versions of Bill Gates, Henry Ford or Andrew Carnegie. Basically Negroes owe their (legally made) wealth to entertaining Whitey. The program give the impression that what wealth Negro athletes & performers have they manage to obtain for themselves, ignoring the White, or in most cases Jewish, managers & agents who guide the carreers of these porch monkeys in return for a sizable fee. It also ignores all the previous Negro millionaires who have ended up bankrupt or their criminal misadventures.

Find a cure for negrophilia & all the newbo wealth will disappear. Do you think Oprah would be a billionaire if her audience was made up primarily of middle aged Negro women?

Gooding
03-02-2009, 06:00 PM
And yet, a nigger is still a nigger no matter how much money they steal..:rolleyes::D

Birka
03-02-2009, 09:41 PM
And yet, a nigger is still a nigger no matter how much money they steal..:rolleyes::D

And Der Ombongo is the biggest thief of all.

SPQR
03-06-2009, 09:53 PM
pffft entertainment is the only way niggers can become successful my ass... it's 2009 and they're still wanting pity...

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 09:54 PM
Newbos... sounds like hobo to me

Brynhild
03-06-2009, 09:59 PM
>>>>>>Checks AEmeric's (sorry forgot how to combine letters :p) blood pressure once more. Oh no, it's through the roof this time. Somebody call an ambulance, I fear a massive coronary for this one!!!:eek:

Baron Samedi
03-06-2009, 10:16 PM
I think I understand this "elite class" of blacks.

They act all "proper-like" in the workplace, but outside of it they whip out the swishas and dosha like no-one's business, and act all thuggish.

Sad.

Taheen
03-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Its almost laughable, if it wasn't so absurdly tragic. Black entertainment and its successful influence represents much of what is corrupted within this modern days.

Its easy entertainment, completely meaningless and it doesn't require any intellectual basis.

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 10:30 PM
Its almost laughable, if it wasn't so absurdly tragic. Black entertainment and its successful influence represents much of what is corrupted within this modern days.

Its easy entertainment, completely meaningless and it doesn't require any intellectual basis.

Yeah but there are a lot of negros that are funny :P

Taheen
03-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Yeah but there are a lot of negros that are funny :P

Sure, but not in a good way.

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 10:41 PM
Sure, but not in a good way.

To be honest I've never had any issues with Negros, I think many are quite likable characters. Sure a bit lacking in the intellectual department but often quite likable.. Although American Negros may be different from the Africans that move here.. Arabs on the other hand urg..

SPQR
03-06-2009, 10:51 PM
Although American Negros may be different from the Africans that move here..

You have no idea..

Taheen
03-06-2009, 10:52 PM
To be honest I've never had any issues with Negros, I think many are quite likable characters. Sure a bit lacking in the intellectual department but often quite likable.. Although American Negros may be different from the Africans that move here.. Arabs on the other hand urg..

Agreed, I simply don't hold a high regard of black people, but the antipathy is a different one for northern africans, as I assume the Swedish situation to be comparable with mine here. Arabs fall into the category of being a threat and therefore absolute enemies.

Jamt
03-06-2009, 10:56 PM
A few are not funny.
They are good:
Thelonius Monk, Miles Davis, Jimmy Hendrix, Prince and so on.

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 11:00 PM
Agreed, I simply don't hold a high regard of black people, but the antipathy is a different one for northern africans, as I assume the Swedish situation to be comparable with mine here. Arabs fall into the category of being a threat and therefore absolute enemies.

True, though I have to say I did not quite enjoy the marokkaans when I lived in the Netherlands.. Are they Arabs or Negros? Should be a TP question. :P

Taheen
03-06-2009, 11:13 PM
True, though I have to say I did not quite enjoy the marokkaans when I lived in the Netherlands.. Are they Arabs or Negros? Should be a TP question. :P

I recall one occasion when I had to watch over the children of a couple visiting my parents (woman was black from Suriname her husband white) while visiting the playground down the street, the children were mistaken for moroccans and got the usual name callings from other children throwed at them.

North Africa is clearly a mulatto area, in different degrees though, Morocco seems to represent the worse of it.

And technically the majority is predominantly Berber.

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 11:50 PM
I recall one occasion when I had to watch over the children of a couple visiting my parents (woman was black from Suriname her husband white) while visiting the playground down the street, the children were mistaken for moroccans and got the usual name callings from other children throwed at them.

North Africa is clearly a mulatto area, in different degrees though, Morocco seems to represent the worse of it.

And technically the majority is predominantly Berber.

Ahh I see, well an odd people..