PDA

View Full Version : Jana appreciation thread

Mortimer
10-01-2018, 05:35 AM
Proud Croat woman but tolerant not racist and not xenophobic etc. And beautiful and able to express herself civilised and polite, quiete intelligent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYre8mgg0fY

Bobby Martnen
10-01-2018, 05:59 AM
She's nice, but she deleted me from her friends list. Incidentally, so did Rethel, ChristianMed, Edgabe, Larali, Magyar Lany, Odin, OsiricPearl, and Thanas Django.

The only one that really bothers me is Rethel, since we agreed on most things and I genuinely liked him.

♥ Lily ♥
10-01-2018, 06:04 AM
She's nice, but she deleted me from her friends list. Incidentally, so did Rethel, ChristianMed, Edgabe, Larali, Magyar Lany, Odin, OsiricPearl, and Thanas Django.

I've just deleted you too and will put you on my ignore list as I don't wish to see nor read anymore of your junk.

Ruggery
10-01-2018, 06:04 AM
]She's nice, but she deleted me from her friends list[/COLOR]. Incidentally, so did Rethel, ChristianMed, Edgabe, Larali, Magyar Lany, Odin, OsiricPearl, and Thanas Django.

The only one that really bothers me is Rethel, since we agreed on most things and I genuinely liked him.

Do not worry, she also did the same to me. I think she deleted all her friends list.

I thought you did not like Rethel.

Tauromachos
10-01-2018, 06:06 AM

If so many different people delete you from their friends list then there is going to be a reason for it
and it has something to do with you

Bobby Martnen
10-01-2018, 06:08 AM
I've just deleted you too and will put you on my ignore list as I don't wish to see nor read anymore of your junk.

How rude.

Bobby Martnen
10-01-2018, 06:08 AM
Do not worry, she also did the same to me. I think she deleted all her friends list.

I thought you did not like Rethel.

I thought he was funny and I wanted him to see me as a friend.

Ruggery
10-01-2018, 06:25 AM
If so many different people delete you from their friends list then there is going to be a reason for it
and it has something to do with you

That's because not everyone likes Bobby's humor.
And that is something totally understandable.

Jana
10-01-2018, 10:21 AM
Thank you Morti, I feel very flattered :) :icon_redface:

Jana
10-01-2018, 10:22 AM
She's nice, but she deleted me from her friends list.

I deleted everyone, you can check my profile, I have zero friends because in the end, friendship deeper than that. But I do feel sympathy towards you, Bobby.

Bobby Martnen
10-01-2018, 10:23 AM
I deleted everyone, you can check my profile, I have zero friends because in the end, friendship deeper than that. But I do feel sympathy towards you, Bobby.

But how does deleting everyone on TA make your real life friendships any deeper?

Wrong
10-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Lmao. The gipsy must have created 1 thread for every female on TA.

Jana
10-01-2018, 10:26 AM
But how does deleting everyone on TA make your real life friendships any deeper?

It doesn't. I already regret deleting people, make me feel bad. I am woman of many moods, and my opinion changes as the winds do :P

Bobby Martnen
10-01-2018, 10:28 AM
It doesn't. I already regret deleting people, make me feel bad. I am woman of many moods, and my opinion changes as the winds do :P

My opinions never change and I make a gorillion threads about them lol

Jana
10-01-2018, 10:28 AM
Lmao. The gipsy must have created 1 thread for every female on TA.

Lmao ? I don't care for how many women he made thread, he did this for me out of his heart, and it means lot to me.

Mortimer
10-01-2018, 10:31 AM
Lmao ? I don't care for how many women he made thread, he did this for me out of his heart, and it means lot to me.

I made maybe more threads but i didnt said the same about everyone and im not flirting as you are pregnant and happy with stears its a genuine appreciation of your character

Thanas Django
10-02-2018, 09:41 AM
Some posters are rapidly becoming parodies of themselves.

Dandelion
10-02-2018, 10:01 AM

I would never delete you though. Even if we disagree on points (we also agree on many others).

Grace O'Malley
10-02-2018, 10:33 AM
Jana is one of the loveliest and most interesting posters on here. I admire her greatly and I mean that sincerely. Stears is a lucky man which I'm sure he knows.

Phenix
10-02-2018, 11:14 AM
One of the best contributors in this forum.

Congolese Rice
10-02-2018, 11:15 AM
yeah, jana or stearsolina as i knew her is pretty cool lmao.

not everybody likes me always, but thats to expect if you used to post atleast 2 taxonomy threads each week lol xD ppl will get fed up lookin at my ugly ass eventually hahaha

Tannhauser
05-02-2021, 12:56 PM
She is a Fireball, God bless her!

https://i.imgur.com/Oqz2avA.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xEryHtM.jpg