PDA

View Full Version : Enrichment News

British and Proud
03-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Here is my latest blog post (http://unrepentantbritishnationalist.blogspot.com/2009/03/enrichment-news.html)(I thought it was more relevant here than in the English section):

There have been a few news reports and articles published over the last couple of days that I think are deserving of comment. I'll begin with today's Daily Mail, which featured the headline 'Minority groups to get extra Government help to protect them from the recession'. Work and Pensions Secretary, James Purnell, is quoted thus:

"In the past too many were left behind in bad times. Ethnic minority workers suffered most in the Tory recessions...Employment levels amongst ethnic minority workers fell by 10 percentage points in the 1990s recession - much worse than rest of the country...Just think of the waste of human potential. Whole communities were abandoned, families where no one then worked for generations."

According to the Mail, he launched an initiative to ensure ethnic minorities are not 'left behind' at Labour's Black Asian and Minority Ethnic annual general meeting.

I found this interesting as I recall politicians and other apologists for mass-immigration, justify it by claiming these people perform essential services that the lazy Brits can't be bothered doing. This seems to be contradicted by the quote above, in which Mr Purnell claims that there are ethnic minority families in which 'no one...worked for generations'! So which is it?

The following graphs come from the government's statistics website:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_IsIVb_6uIco/SawtUhbxSgI/AAAAAAAAAH8/oBMo4ZtkWNc/s1600/unemploymentbyracemen2.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IsIVb_6uIco/SawuHbU56FI/AAAAAAAAAIE/gIFLq_r4tuk/s1600/unemploymentbyracewomen2.jpg

As you can see the above graphs indicate that ethnic minorities were more likely to be unemployed during periods of economic prosperity (both graphs represent data collected in 2004). I feel the pertinent question here is: if there is such high unemployment amongst immigrants and their descendants, are they really such a benefit to the economy?

Moving on, I noticed The Daily Star Sunday published an article entitled 'BNP STOKE SUMMER OF DISCONTENT' in which is written the following:

POLICE fear race riots could erupt again in northern hotspots this summer due to a BNP credit crunch campaign.

AS poverty and unemployment rise, a Daily Star Sunday investigation found activists from the far-right group are highlighting race issues in several troubled towns and cities.

In Bradford, Burnley and Oldham – all hit by violent riots eight years ago – BNP members have been “preying on” the unemployed and recently redundant.

The article quotes a Burnley BNP councillor thus:

“There has been discontent in Burnley for years...People see money going to Asian wards and they are not happy about it.”

That can't be true can it? Surely politicians would never direct extra funds towards ethnic minority communities?!

Joking aside, what I always feel is quite amazing about this sort of article is how the BNP are portrayed as glib, manipulative and articulate. Let's face it, if somebody came and knocked on your door, what would they have to say or do to make you go out and riot on the street? Their argument would have to be pretty compelling wouldn't it? That is unless you were already very unhappy with the large ethnic community on your doorstep and really didn't feel that they were enriching you life, town or local economy that much...in fact you'd have to be very angry about it.

Let's not forget that the Oldham Riots in 2001 were nothing at all to do with the economic climate, after all this was only four years after Brown promised us "no more boom and bust" and the affected towns can't be too bad, as the following extracts from The Guardian in 2001 indicate:

The Asian populations of northern English towns hit by racial unrest this summer will see explosive growth in the next decade, raising fears of a social crisis unless problems of racism and deprivation are effectively tackled.

A report presented to Oldham council last week showed that by 2011 the white population of the town will have decreased by 9 per cent, whilst the Bangladeshi population will have grown by 112 per cent and the Pakistani population by 88 per cent.

Similar reports drawn up by other councils in Burnley, which has also suffered a race riot, and Rochdale, also revealed Asian communities growing far faster than their white counterparts. By 2011 Rochdale's Asian community will have grown from 9 per cent to 13 per cent.

This implies that the towns are either a magnet for immigrant settlers from Pakistan and Bangladesh (presumably arriving to do the jobs the lazy Brits don't want), or that the asian community is affluent enough to support large families - after all these 'enrichers' wouldn't be burdening our health service and welfare system with children they couldn't provide for, would they?

I tend to think that our 'mainstream' politicians view the working class white inhabitants of these towns as 'chav scum', uneducated ingrates who don't appreciate the cultural benefits their local asian communities bring to their towns. They have ignored their pleas to restrict immigration as a consequence of having to watch their communities transformed against their wishes. Now they wonder why they are angry, and can only assume it is the mendacious BNP knocking on their doors and brainwashing them with their popularist rhetoric.

The reality is, of course, quite different. Take Bradford, for example, and the grooming of young girls for prostitution, the following is from the BBC's website:

Channel 4 has pulled a documentary about social workers in Bradford from its schedule after police warned it could increase racial tension.

Due to be broadcast on Thursday, Edge of the City followed social workers and clients, including young white girls who had been abused by Asian men.

West Yorkshire Police feared it would increase community tension in Bradford ahead of local and European elections.

As a BNP supporter the last bit makes interesting reading, could it be the police feared the 'increased community tension' could manifest itself as BNP votes?

Whilst on the subject of 'community tension',this comes from the Yorkshire Post:

Protection plea as race tension divides school

Published Date: 26 February 2009
By Jeni Harvey
PARENTS at a South Yorkshire school are demanding protection for their children after two Asian teenagers were seriously injured in an allegedly racially motivated attack.
Riot police were called into Sheffield Park Academy, in the city's Manor Park estate, when up to 100 adults gathered outside the school for a planned demonstration.

One person was arrested for a public order offence.

The parents decided to hold the protest on Tuesday after the two teenagers, named by friends as Shumon Ghurri and Ibrahim Ali, were attacked near the school the previous day.

I don't condone violence at all, but an asian gentleman is reported as saying this is a result of 'tit-for-tat' violence between asian and white children, thus it seems rather extreme for a hundred of the parents to come out and demonstrate. As the extract quoted below states, relations between the two communities appear to be quite strained:

"This is the latest in a series of tit-for-tat incidents between white and Asian students - they have been going on for months," said a member of Shumon's family.

"The feeling in the community is this sort of thing just keeps happening and nothing is done, so people then talk about reprisals. We want the school, the police and councillors to get together to sort things out."

Babul Miah, a solicitor representing the Ali family, said: "There was trouble of a similar kind last year which saw pupils eventually being bussed into school for their own protection.The academy needs to build much better relationships within its own school community.

The Sheffield Telegraph throws more light on the situation:

POLICE patrols are being stepped and "key individuals" targeted near Sheffield Park Academy as part of a seven-point strategy.
A multi-agency approach was agreed to try to quell the trouble that has broken out on the streets over three days, with some parents saying they are keeping their children away from the Manor school until effective action is taken.

Two teenagers were taken to hospital on Monday and, as feelings ran high the next day, police riot vans were called as up to 100 adults demonstrated outside the former Waltheof School.

On Wednesday, up to 50 Asian youths stormed through the nearby Littledale estate in Darnall after classes at Park, forcing pupils and parents who were leaving Acres Hill Primary School to take refuge until police arrived.

I find myself wondering whether the one hundred asian adults who turned up to demonstrate are members of the boys' families, or is it that the asian community came out to show their anger that one (or in this case two) of their own had been attacked?

Oh how privileged we are to be enriched!

Posted by Unrepentant British Nationalist at 18:16 0 comments
Labels: Bradford, Enrichment, media censorship, multiculturalism, Oldham, violence

British and Proud
03-22-2009, 12:20 PM
Here's another article I wrote, which I feel is pertinent to this particular forum:

Why I vote for the BNP

Revealing myself as a BNP supporter occasionally provokes the usual pavlovian responses - 'racist', 'fascist' or 'bigot'. Now depending on one's definition, I may be all of these, however, unlike some invertebrates this doesn't deter me from voting for them.

It has occurred to me for a long time that the British people, particularly the English, are suffering at the hands of our government. We are being displaced in our own land, our culture is being eroded, and we even suffer from discrimination in employment and the allocation of social services. Here are four examples:

1) English girl barred from government job: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=473249&in_page_id=1770

2) Immigrants jumping NHS queues - http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/0909_immigration.shtml

3) Greg Dyke describes the BBC as "hideously white" - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1104305.stm

4) Corby branded too white by the Prison Service - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/northamptonshire/6406307.stm

Two of my sources are from what some may consider to be reactionary tabloids, however, the latter two come directly from the Ministry of Propaganda.

My point is it is us, the British people, who are suffering from 'institutional racism', and yet we are told it's positive. If preference is given to a non-white person, then it's 'positive discrimination', we are frequently told that ethnic communities 'enrich' society as a whole, despite the fact that there is much evidence to support white flight from such localities.

The very fact that I'd be pilloried for voicing such opinions, demonstrates just how entrenched social marxism is in our society. "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act", George Orwell.

Now, I'm not an altruistic person; the last time I looked in the mirror, I saw a white Englishman staring back at me. I'll be damned if I'll be cowed by marxists. There is only one political party that's willing to actually go against the grain and speak up for the down trodden indigenous population, and in my opinion that's the BNP. UKIP, the English Democrats - I considered joining them both, but their continual bleating that they're 'not racist' implies to me that they have no real backbone.

Are we fascists? Well, Sarkozy's government recently introduced a repatriation scheme in France which isn't deemed to be a fascist state; homosexuality was illegal in Britain until the sixties, and we have no intention of recriminalising it, so what's so fascist about the BNP in particular?

Of course our past, and the relentless campaign by the media to sully our image will always mean that we face an uphill struggle, but also confirms that we, and we alone are the only alternative to social marxism.
Posted by Unrepentant British Nationalist at 14:12