PDA

View Full Version : This Indian man worships Donald Trump like a God

Jacques de Imbelloni
10-04-2018, 01:34 AM
New Delhi: Indian man had been worshipping US President Donald Trump, the 45th President of America, for over the past three years.

According to Indian media, 31 years old Bussa Krishna hails from Telengana near the capital of Hyderabad, was inspired by Donald Trump’s ‘Make America Great’ election campaign.

https://www.thenews.com.pk//assets/uploads/updates/2018-06-29/335309_9023817_updates.jpg

Bussa Krishna prays to Trump several times a day.

He has also started a Facebook page to share his love of Trump with the world.

Bussa regularly posts pictures and videos of himself worshiping at a shrine to the president.

Meanwhile, Krishna said people in his village called him mad and suggested he visit a psychologist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAEP-FhFGmA

Jacques de Imbelloni
10-04-2018, 03:54 PM
bumb

silver_surfer
10-04-2018, 04:09 PM
lol...the truth is a lot of Hindu nationalists in India really like Trump given his hate for Muslims. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. There are a lot of Indians who are anti-Muslim so I can totally see why they like Trump. Doesn’t make it right, but it is a fact.

Hadouken
10-04-2018, 04:13 PM
:picard1:

Thambi
10-04-2018, 06:02 PM
The family members in the video were pretty much cracking up in the background.

He was reciting something like ‘trump o trump’ as a mantra. He legit thinks hes a god lol.

KMack
10-04-2018, 06:08 PM
That is funny. Trump should send him money. The villagers would not suggest that he should see a psychologist.

Jacques de Imbelloni
10-04-2018, 06:27 PM
The family members in the video were pretty much cracking up in the background.

He was reciting something like ‘trump o trump’ as a mantra. He legit thinks hes a god lol.

By god you mean some sort of avatāra of vishnu?

Bardock
10-04-2018, 06:35 PM
hey look its the anglo worshiping user Fractal

Thambi
10-04-2018, 06:45 PM
By god you mean some sort of avatāra of vishnu?

Lol maybe. Honestly hes probably just doing it for attention to reach out someway to trump or look for a visa on arrival to the US or something. No one can be that insane but who knows. India does have some interesting folks popping up though.