PDA

View Full Version : Classify sadistic Hungarian chick

İrle
10-04-2018, 03:57 PM
Elizabeth Bathory

https://img.paratic.com/dosya/2017/05/kanli-kontes-elizabeth-bathory-kimdir-hayati-cinayetleri-ve-hakkindaki-bilgiler-687x400.jpg

İrle
10-04-2018, 05:11 PM
bump

Agyullámtörő
10-04-2018, 05:32 PM
Elizabeth Bathory is a hungarian version of Vlad Tepes :D She was a transylvanian hungarian noble woman, famous serial killer, blood drinker, psychotic sadistic "Vampire" Princess. She was taking a bath in human blood, and she loved every form of torture and mutilation. I think the sickest domina in the human history :D

Her subracetype is Alpine, Neo Danubian

Phenix
10-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Dinarid + Nordid.

İrle
10-04-2018, 05:34 PM
Elizabeth Bathory is a hungarian version of Vlad Tepes :D She was a transylvanian hungarian noble woman, famous serial killer, blood drinker, psychotic sadistic "Vampire" Princess. She was taking a bath in human blood, and she loved every form of torture and mutilation. I think the sickest domina in the human history :D

Just like you Magyar Vampire ;D

Vlad Tepes is overrated, she is the real deal. I'd marry her. Awsome woman.

Óttar
10-04-2018, 05:38 PM

She discovered after slapping one of her servant girls that the blood spatter on her hand made her hand look more youthful. She murdered over 650 servant girls, she had them hanged and she bathed in their blood. She used other servants to dispose of their bodies. She eventually got lazy and had their exsanguinated bodies flung from towers into her moat and she was eventually caught. She was imprisoned in her dungeon where she died.

Agyullámtörő
10-04-2018, 05:39 PM
Just like you Magyar Vampire ;D

Vlad Tepes is overrated, she is the real deal. I'd marry her. Awsome woman.

Vlad Tepes and Elisabeth Báthory are the both most famous "vampire" in Transylvania :D

İrle
10-04-2018, 05:41 PM
She discovered after slapping one of her servant girls that the blood spatter on her hand made her hand look more youthful. She murdered over 650 servant girls, she had them hanged and she bathed in their blood. She used other servants to dispose of their bodies. She eventually got lazy and had their exsanguinated bodies flung from towers into her moat and she was eventually caught. She was imprisoned in her dungeon where she died.

Poor woman, she did all those stuff because Hungary was invaded by Turks and her husband left for war. Imagine how hard it was for her :(

İrle
10-04-2018, 05:45 PM
Vlad Tepes and Elisabeth Báthory are the both most famous "vampire" in Transylvania :D

You will replace her, you have the potential. Legend won't die.

Jana
10-04-2018, 05:47 PM
She looks typical Hungarian. But not all people believe these stories about her to be true, including my boyfriend:

Several authors such as László Nagy and Dr. Irma Szádeczky-Kardoss have argued that Elizabeth Báthory was a victim of a conspiracy.Nagy argued that the proceedings against Báthory were largely politically motivated, possibly due to her extensive wealth and ownership of large areas of land in Slovakia and Hungary, escalating after the death of her husband. The theory is consistent with Hungarian history at that time, which included religious and political conflicts, especially relating to the wars with the Ottoman Empire, the spread of Protestantism and the extension of Habsburg power over Hungary.

She was also very educated and beautiful woman who ruled vast estates alone, and full with envious male relatives who would benefit greatly from her removal. Maybe she was indeed serial killer, but I wouldn't be certain.

Dandelion
10-04-2018, 05:48 PM
magyar_lány if you get at her wrong side.

İrle
10-04-2018, 05:52 PM
She looks typical Hungarian. But not all people believe these stories about her to be true, including my boyfriend:

She was also very educated and beautiful woman who ruled vast estates alone, and full with envious male relatives who would benefit greatly from her removal. Maybe she was indeed serial killer, but I wouldn't be certain.

I don't think all the accusations were false and politically driven. You can come up with million accusations instead of these sadistic fantasies of her. Why would anyone choose to slander her in this way?

Plus, afaik we have letters of her where she clearly states she was into whitchcraf.

İrle
10-04-2018, 05:57 PM
magyar_lány if you get at her wrong side.

Agreed. :sad:

Jana
10-04-2018, 06:00 PM
Plus, afaik we have letters of her where she clearly states she was into whitchcraf.

That may have been the reason. I knew she was accused for witchcraft. It was middle ages. Woman, alone, extremely rich and powerful, educated, woman who was into witchcraft. Think how that may have sounded to average person, like she was reincarnation of devil herself, so it was not hard to accuse her for most monstrous crimes. But again, I don't know. Maybe she really did all that. Probably we will never know the truth ?

İrle
10-04-2018, 06:02 PM
That may have been the reason. I knew she was accused for witchcraft. It was middle ages. Woman, alone, extremely rich and powerful, educated, woman who was into witchcraft. Think how that may have sounded to average person, like she was reincarnation of devil herself, so it was not hard to accuse her for most monstrous crimes. But again, I don't know. Maybe she really did all that. Probably we will never know the truth ?

Yup, all we can conclude from this is that Hungarian chicks are dangerous and we should all be aware af them.

Kivan
10-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Subnordid.