PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite European culture

black hole
10-04-2018, 07:21 PM
In a European cultural community you should choose one European culture you like the most.

Here are 8 cultures.

https://i.postimg.cc/KmP4FYLx/Europe_blank_map.png

Baltic
Uralic
Slavic
Illyric
Hellenic
Italic
Germanic
Celtic

Teutone
10-04-2018, 07:23 PM
Germanic, Celtic,Hellenic,Uralic and Latin are all great to me.

Gründig
10-04-2018, 07:24 PM
I like a bunch but Germanic stands out the most to me.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 07:26 PM
Since everyone chooses his own culture and this poll is useless, I choose my one favorite besides my own.

Latin.

The Lawspeaker
10-04-2018, 07:26 PM
I'm Germanic so I vote Germanic. I feel a strong connection with our Flemish and German neighbours, the Austrians, the Swiss, Luxembourgers and with the Scandinavians and, more further afield, our Afrikaner brothers. Not so much with the Brits, to be honest.

These are our highways and our playgrounds:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ae/NASA_NorthSea1_2.jpg

https://eoimages.gsfc.nasa.gov/images/imagerecords/4000/4361/S2004092120529.jpg

Jana
10-04-2018, 07:31 PM
I love everything Slavic. Not a Pan-Slavist though, but this flag is beautiful:
http://st-gdefon.gallery.world/wallpapers_original/364411_gallery.world.jpg?9b30f88865a6ee068aa988b56 8d8492f

Dandelion
10-04-2018, 07:34 PM
People mockingly call me Danielski here, but I'm just curious about Slavic countries because I know little about them. ;)

Dandelion
10-04-2018, 07:35 PM
I'd chose Germanic, but who besides my own. I honestly don't knw.

Polish phenotypes
10-04-2018, 07:35 PM
These are not really "cultures" though, these are linguistic groups. Polish and Hungarian cultures are significantly closer than Polish and Russian, Finnish is definitely closer to Swedish than Swedish and Swiss. Indeed, French and Italian are distinct enough. For the purpose of the poll I have chosen Hellenic.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 07:36 PM
I'd chose Germanic, but who besides my own. I honestly don't knw.

Suprise suprise Danielski

pulstar
10-04-2018, 07:37 PM
Intrinsically, I don't have favourite culture. Its more of a favourite ideology for me, but I can't really connect it to any culture.

The Lawspeaker
The only Slavic area I could find somewhat interesting would be Poland. Particularly the Baltic coast (which seems to have a very dual Germanic/Polish heritage) for obvious historical reasons: Danzig was the center of the Dutch Baltic trade and it was Polish and Baltic grain that pretty much fueled the war against Spain and what actually made us rich (not that Indies stuff). So if I were to study the Dutch trading system, there would be no way in hell I could avoid browsing whatever libraries they have over there. That's also why I find port cities like Riga and Talinn to be very interesting. And to check out the Dutch trade with Denmark and Sweden.

Congolese Rice
undoubtedly Latin culture. They have the most interesting euro culture imo

Dick
10-04-2018, 07:38 PM
south Slavic and Celtic

Phenix
10-04-2018, 07:38 PM
Because I'm not European, I'll unbiasedly vote Latin.

Pigling
10-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Celtic

Teutone
10-04-2018, 07:40 PM
The only Slavic area I could find some interesting would be Poland. Particularly the Baltic coast (which seems to have a very dual Germanic/Polish heritage) for obvious historical reasons: Danzig was the center of the Dutch Baltic trade and it was Polish and Baltic grain that pretty much fueled the war against Spain and what actually made us rich (not that Indies stuff). So if I were to study the Dutch trading system, there would be no way in hell I could avoid browsing whatever libraries they have over there in order to get a better picture. That's also why I find port cities like Riga and Talinn to be very interesting. And to check out the Dutch trade with Denmark and Sweden.

Bulgarians, Slowenes and Croats are by far my most favorite slavs. Slowenes and Croats could be identified as western Europe, developed, catholic and educated.

Jana
10-04-2018, 07:41 PM
south Slavic and Celtic

Good choice :thumb001:

Kaspias
10-04-2018, 07:42 PM
Not slavic but south slavic
Also uralic.

Profileid
10-04-2018, 07:43 PM
A hard one for me as I like both Celtic and Germanic. But if Britain is counted as Celtic, I choose that. I probably have more Celtic ancestry overall
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d2/LindisfarneFol27rIncipitMatt.jpg

Jana
10-04-2018, 07:43 PM
Bulgarians, Slowenes and Croats are by far my most favorite slavs. Slowenes and Croats could be identified as western Europe, developed, catholic and educated.

Thanks, my opinion towards Germany shifted greatly in it's favors after met German TA member like you. I thought such Germans don't exist anymore, but I was wrong. :)

Root
10-04-2018, 07:44 PM
Celtic pride world wide

Hulu
10-04-2018, 07:45 PM
Thanks, my opinion towards Germany shifted greatly in it's favors after met German TA member like you. I tough such Germans don't exist anymore, but I was wrong. :)

thought*

Mine too, but for the worse

Jana
10-04-2018, 07:46 PM
thought*

Mine too, but for the worse

But why ?

Hulu
10-04-2018, 07:46 PM
But why ?

Because tough means strong

Ülev
10-04-2018, 07:47 PM
Germanic without a doubt

İrle
10-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Turkish.

Dandelion
I consider Nordic as somewhat distinct from Continental West Germanic, to be honest. And I like those culture more than I like Latin cultures, but I can appreciate those latter the same. Slavics - neither a homogenous group - are more shrouded in mystery for me.

I'm neither an Anglophile, but perhaps I just have been immersed in Anglo culture that much it's lost its appeal to me. The history of Britannia is very captivating still.

The Lawspeaker

I prefer to keep my eyes fixed on the sea. Whichever goes on in the hinterland is a snake pit by default.

JosephK
10-04-2018, 07:49 PM
Not slavic but south slavic
Also uralic.

Yeah Balkan Slavic or just Balkan would've been my choice...

The Lawspeaker
10-04-2018, 07:50 PM
I consider Nordic as somewhat distinct from Continental West Germanic, to be honest.

Certainly but I didn't notice a very different atmosphere between a Hollandic port town and, for instance, Bergen. It even smells the same, I can read the writing. It makes sense.

Philo
there should be an option to double-vote. voted hellenic but would have liked to vote hellenic and italic.

Jana
Because tough means strong

My question was why did your opinion about Germany changed for the worse ?

Dandelion
10-04-2018, 07:51 PM
Certainly but I didn't notice a very different atmosphere between a Hollandic port town and, for instance, Bergen. It even smells the same, I can read the writing. It makes sense.

Even our cultures are quite different due to state culture, but I do think Dutch and Flemish share the same soul. We just have shallow very visible differences. It's more like, we never lost our cultural ties despite the difference we developed over the centuries.

One friend of mine lives in Zeeland and it's the most Protestant province of the Netherlands, and yet we get along fine (she's irreligious, but from the Bible Belt where almost half of the population votes SGP; studied in Belgium though). :p Interesting that that province also happens to have many Belgians living in it.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 07:52 PM
I prefer to keep my eyes fixed on the sea. Whichever goes on in the hinterland is a snake pit by default.

because you are a dutch merchant :D

The Lawspeaker
10-04-2018, 07:53 PM
because you are a dutch merchant :D

Precisely. And you're a North German, right ? Then you'll probably understand the sentiment.

Even our cultures are quite different due to state culture, but I do think Dutch and Flemish share the same soul. We just have shallow very visible differences.

Even more so in the case of both of us: I grew up barely 40 kilometers away from you. Also in Brabant. We're one people, divided over two countries.

Rĉdwald
10-04-2018, 07:53 PM
Germanic, then Celtic.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 07:55 PM
Precisely. And you're a North German, right ? Then you'll probably understand the sentiment.

Even more so in the case of both of us: I grew up barely 40 kilometers away from you. Also in Brabant. We're one people, divided over two countries.

Not hanseatic mate

I am a west German , no sea close only our beloved Rhein

Hulu
10-04-2018, 07:55 PM
My question was why did your opinion about Germany changed for the worse ?

Because of Teutone. I dont even like catholics anymore.

TheMaestro
10-04-2018, 07:57 PM
I love everything Slavic. Not a Pan-Slavist though, but this flag is beautiful:
http://st-gdefon.gallery.world/wallpapers_original/364411_gallery.world.jpg?9b30f88865a6ee068aa988b56 8d8492f

Blyatifull

TheMaestro
10-04-2018, 07:58 PM
In past times, would be Hellenic for sure, others were just plebs and later become somehow more legit, for example Latins.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 07:59 PM

Cry me a river, you have complexes.

I changed my opinion of Albanians to positive without you influence it.

Congolese Rice
10-04-2018, 07:59 PM
In past times, would be Hellenic for sure, others were just plebs and later become somehow more legit, for example Latins.

xD "plebs"

this nigga only speek da trooth

The Lawspeaker
10-04-2018, 08:00 PM
Not hanseatic mate

I am a west German , no sea close only our beloved Rhein

A Rhinelander. Close enough to a more civilised world.

Hulu
10-04-2018, 08:00 PM
Cry me a river, you have complexes.

I changed my opinion of Albanians to positive without you influence it.

Good, at least you didnt change it to negative because of me like I did because of you.

Jana
10-04-2018, 08:01 PM

I was tired of German pagan neo nazis that were only type of right wingers from Germany we seen on this site until Teutone came. They were annoying, I don't respect neo nazi pagans.
True Christian nationalists is what Europe needs.

Hulu
10-04-2018, 08:01 PM

Yep, you're no Albanian.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 08:03 PM
Good, at least you didnt change it to negative because of me like I did because of you.

Getting to know the enemies of Albanians and be more relaxed about european islam changed it.

So indeed the post about albania having a mosque is not the end of the world, wasnt ironic at all.

Congolese Rice
10-04-2018, 08:03 PM
Yep, you're no Albanian.

https://ih0.redbubble.net/image.440792311.6816/mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg

Congolese Rice
10-04-2018, 08:05 PM
afro-caribbeans have best culture of the entire world, all of yall others are plebs and n0bs. try me nibbas

https://coubsecure-s.akamaihd.net/get/b36/p/coub/simple/cw_timeline_pic/9018d7b7a50/2164ddb6754cabc44922e/big_1466859734_image.jpg

The Lawspeaker
10-04-2018, 08:05 PM
Teutone: Imagine living out in the Lausitz or somewhere further East. With nothing but Slavs around you. You might just as well stick a bone through your nose and camp out in the jungle among the Papua and you'd still come out a more civilised person. :P

TheMaestro
10-04-2018, 08:07 PM
Yep, you're no Albanian.

I am realist, you want to say to me, Illyrians created something? Conquered something? What about others?
Hellens brought to world everything Democracy, Jury System, Medicine, Geometry, Philosophy, Astronomy, Science or Olympic games.... wanna me to continue?
Because of people like you, what I am just assuring from your comment, you are an ignorant XD But w/e.

Dandelion
10-04-2018, 08:08 PM
Teutone: Imagine living out in the Lausitz or somewhere further East. With nothing but Slavs around you. You might just as well stick a bone through your nose and camp out in the jungle among the Papua and you'd still come out a more civilised person. :P

The confiscation of German land in Czechoslovakia reminds me of a certain African country.

:p

TheMaestro
10-04-2018, 08:09 PM
afro-caribbeans have best culture of the entire world, all of yall others are plebs and n0bs. try me nibbas

https://coubsecure-s.akamaihd.net/get/b36/p/coub/simple/cw_timeline_pic/9018d7b7a50/2164ddb6754cabc44922e/big_1466859734_image.jpg

Didn't know you guys invented KA-ME-HA-ME-HA, you guys then look legit. Do you own your own collection of dragon ballz in your pants? XD

Ülev

but when you cross border from Zgorzelec to Görlitz you see great difference, believe me

Teutone

https://youtu.be/TseCA2qdVZ8

Dandelion
10-04-2018, 08:14 PM
I wonder what sort of land Western Europe would turn into if the locals got replaced by Slavs. But don't worry, it's becoming worse due to import of third worlders than a Slav could even dream of :p

Magnolia
10-04-2018, 08:14 PM
I was tired of German pagan neo nazis that were only type of right wingers from Germany we seen on this site until Teutone came. They were annoying, I don't respect neo nazi pagans.
True Christian nationalists is what Europe needs.

lol Teutone is a racist and hater if you haven't noticed.
This is Teutone:

Teutone
The Apricity a Eastern European Cultural Community
Most of these toilet cleaners arent even worth a reply.

He only pretends to be nice time to time.

Dandelion
10-04-2018, 08:17 PM
This is Teutone:

He only tolerates Croat because of their historical Latin influence. Jana and Teutone will disagree here maybe, but their getting along is still genuine. :p

Teutone
This is Teutone:

Simply taste of your own medicine

Eye for an eye, attack me or my people I will attack back.

Jana
I am realist, you want to say to me, Illyrians created something? Conquered something? What about others?
Hellens brought to world everything Democracy, Jury System, Medicine, Geometry, Philosophy, Astronomy, Science or Olympic games.... wanna me to continue?
Because of people like you, what I am just assuring from your comment, you are an ignorant XD But w/e.

Illyrians were backwards people that created absolutely nothing and were very uncivilised compared to their Italic and Hellenic neighbours, similar like other barbarians in antiquity.
They also warred between themself and were notorious pirates, and they even did not develop an alphabet.

I am very proud that my people are partly Illyrian in genetics because they were natives of our country before us, but they were nothing significant in grand scale of things.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 08:18 PM
double post .

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 08:19 PM
This is Teutone:

he is just a potatoes,not anymore .

Magnolia
10-04-2018, 08:20 PM
Simply taste of your own medicine

Eye for an eye, attack me or my people I will attack back.

I don't attack anyone unlike you. You probably suffer from some kind of disillusion. There is no a single Eastern German on this side and you keep bitching about them all the time.
That's you Teutone. A hater a racist.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
Latin is a really broad term, we don't have more in common with Romanians\Moldovans than Slavs apart from the language per example.

I like most of them so I can not pick just a single one.

Jana
This is Teutone:

He is kind towards me. In the beginning I was anti-German, because most modern Germans look down on us. But he respects my country, and therefore I respect him/his. Also we share similar political views.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 08:22 PM
he is just a potatoes,not anymore .

Having you disagree with a user is a real insult to the user you agree with :D

Dandelion
10-04-2018, 08:23 PM
I don't attack anyone unlike you. You probably suffer from some kind of disillusion. There is no a single Eastern German on this side and you keep bitching about them all the time.

According to Peterski Germanics are 'culturally bipolar'. Peaceful and tolerant one day and total nazis the other.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 08:23 PM

Where I bitch about them all the time? if that was the case you could easily provide me 3-5 posts or threads proving it.

They are underdeveloped, cold fact and no hate.

StonyArabia
10-04-2018, 08:25 PM
Latin/Romance and Germanic

TheMaestro
Illyrians were backwards people that created absolutely nothing and were very uncivilised compared to their Italic and Hellenic neighbours, similar like other barbarians in antiquity.
They also warred between themself and were notorious pirates, and they even did not develop an alphabet.

I am very proud that my people are partly Illyrian in genetics because they were natives of our country before us, but they were nothing significant in grand scale of things.

I know right, that's what I wanted to say to him, Illyrians always lived simple lifes, great warriors, but not that type to conquer or anything, mostly living in mountains and remaining on one place, even my dad who likes history always told me this. Even his discussions why Albanians created their own state so late was because we always lived simple lifes, mostly analphabet people who werent into imperialism etc. Nowaydays south slavs are pretty much mixed with Illyrians and it is a big shame everyone hates each other there.
The Hellen thing remains, they are the ones that started everything in Europe, what a shame they are going backwards instead of going forwards in present.

Jana
According to Peterski Germanics are 'culturally bipolar'. Peaceful and tolerant one day and total nazis the other.

If Poles are like Peterski, I will turn anti-Polish haha. Joke, I know they are not, I like Poland very much.

Jana
10-04-2018, 08:27 PM
I know right, that's what I wanted to say to him, Illyrians always lived simple lifes, great warriors, but not that type to conquer or anything, mostly living in mountains and remaining on one place, even my dad who likes history always told me this. Even his discussions why Albanians created their own state so late was because we always lived simple lifes, mostly analphabet people who werent into imperialism etc. Nowaydays south slavs are pretty much mixed with Illyrians and it is a big shame everyone hates each other there.
The Hellen thing remains, they are the ones that started everything in Europe, what a shame they are going backwards instead of going forwards in present.

Totally agree :thumb001:

Teutone
He is kind towards me. In the beginning I was anti-German, because most modern Germans look down on us. But he respects my country, and therefore I respect him/his. Also we share similar political views.

I only attack when people attack my nation or people.

Its quite obvious

StonyArabia
Most superior cultures in Europe were always Latin and Germanic. Uralics are not even Europeans, might as well include the Caucasus to

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 08:29 PM
Where I bitch about them all the time? if that was the case you could easily provide me 3-5 posts or threads proving it.

They are underdeveloped, cold fact and no hate.
dude,you re attack constantly to people without reason.deal it.you re racist.and your buddy aah what is his name? grundig? he is also racist too.

Congolese Rice
10-04-2018, 08:30 PM
dude,you re attack constantly to people without reason.deal it.you re racist.and your buddy aah what is his name? grundig? he is also racist too.

calm down my fellow white wakandans, no need to battle to the death like your ancestors did XD

Teutone
10-04-2018, 08:31 PM

Cleaning my toilet is to skillful for your limited brain capicity, I think you should clean my BMW wheels instead.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
10-04-2018, 08:34 PM
Geography - Germanic

Archaeology - Hellenic

Classics - Hellenic\Germanic

History - Hellenic\Germanic\Celtic\Slavic

Linguistics and languages - Slavic\Germanic\Celtic

Law and politics - Germanic\Celtic

Literature - Germanic

Music - Germanic

Philosophy - Germanic\Hellenic

Performing arts - Hellenic

Visual arts - Germanic

I would have picked Latin\Romance people in many of these fields but to keep things fair and unbiased I excluded them from the equation.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 08:36 PM
also Grundig looks Celtic as ...ck. not a German.He shall deal it.He should change his name onto McVitties or Scotch Tape. Grundig is Germanic word :D

Magnolia
10-04-2018, 08:38 PM

Of course he is nice to you because he realized it was not good to be seen as a hater. But he insults your people all the time, he looks down on you, you should open your eyes.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Cleaning my toilet is to skillful for your limited brain capicity, I think you should clean my BMW wheels instead.Because I m a racist bavairan man with antisocial personal disorder and darkbrown eyes,hair.

yeah yeah!
that's it. I said he is racist.He attacked me without reason.See everybody see thats.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 08:43 PM
yeah yeah!
that's it. I said he is racist.He attacked me without reason.See everybody see thats.

Türkiye good?

Gründig
10-04-2018, 08:43 PM
also Grundig looks Celtic as ...ck. not a German.He shall deal it.He should change his name onto McVitties or Scotch Tape. Grundig is Germanic word :D

You have a very strange obsession with my looks gayboy.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 08:46 PM

grundig. keltik boi... look cornish.
big dick. keltic.

Nigger doesnt even know how to use punctuation marks.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 08:52 PM

change your name,I advise McVitties,its fit to you.my biscuit dude.

Congolese Rice
10-04-2018, 08:53 PM
grundig. keltik boi... look cornish.
big dick. keltic.

Nigger doesnt even know how to use punctuation marks.

https://media.makeameme.org/created/hey-nigga-im-59cb74.jpg

Teutone
10-04-2018, 08:53 PM
biscuit dude

hahahahahahsgz8scsc8csohcsozcs8zcsizcsizwciwc8zcw8 zw

RIP

I gotta admit I like triceps, hes unwillingly funny af

Gründig
10-04-2018, 08:55 PM
biscuit dude

hahahahahahsgz8scsc8csohcsozcs8zcsizcsizwciwc8zcw8 zw

RIP

I gotta admit I like triceps, hes unwillingly funny af

Hahaha I wish I knew what that ment.

Teutone
https://media.makeameme.org/created/hey-nigga-im-59cb74.jpg

these niggas try to hold me back

https://youtu.be/HVO5WhIm4uI

Mr. Anybody
Türkiye good?

let him into the dreams..so Germany good?The construction of the great Berlin mosque?

The Lawspeaker
10-04-2018, 08:56 PM
https://youtu.be/TseCA2qdVZ8

True. But it's nice to take the piss !

Teutone
10-04-2018, 08:56 PM
Hahaha I wish I knew what that ment.

you clueless cubcake lad

stupid cheesecake fella

:D :D

Teutone
10-04-2018, 08:57 PM
let him into the dreams..so Germany good?The construction of the great Berlin mosque?

mashallah cok güzel amina koyim

Baklava dude

Gründig
10-04-2018, 08:58 PM
you clueless cubcake lad

stupid cheesecake fella

:D :D

I've continuously been complementing him on his tight biCEPS. I guess this is how he repays me.

I'm his little biscuit dude.

Congolese Rice
10-04-2018, 08:58 PM
these niggas try to hold me back

https://youtu.be/HVO5WhIm4uI

DEEZ CHEESEBURGERS WILL HOLD ME BACK, DEEZ KFC WILL KEEP ME FAT

The Lawspeaker
10-04-2018, 08:59 PM
but when you cross border from Zgorzelec to Görlitz you see great difference, believe me

"From bad to worse" ;)

Thot Whisperer
10-04-2018, 09:04 PM
Germanic (primarily Norse Mythology) and Latin. My neutral pick would be Hellenic.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 09:05 PM
I like biscuits,esp with tea and good movies.. :)

Teutone
10-04-2018, 09:06 PM
I've continuously been complementing him on his tight biCEPS. I guess this is how he repays me.

I swear this is like a lyrical borat movie to me

You are a educated american with top notch perfect english

Hes from a eastern european rural village with no functional infrastructure

And imagine you trying to figure out what hes trying to say kills me hahaha

god bless the internet

Congolese Rice
10-04-2018, 09:07 PM

god bless the internet

amen my white wakandan, amen for the internet.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 09:08 PM

my little biscuit with raisins. deal it then I like you maybe:)

Georgia
10-04-2018, 09:09 PM
Favorite european culture?Arabic without a doubt.

Ülev
10-04-2018, 09:11 PM
"From bad to worse" ;)

yes, but if from Görlitz to Zgorzelec, actually Görlitz isn't that bad

Marmara
10-04-2018, 09:12 PM
Triceps, people here assume you are Turkish, if you weren't a mentally challanged guy i would not care, but why do you hide your country and ethnicity?

Teutone
10-04-2018, 09:13 PM
Triceps, people here assume you are Turkish, if you weren't a mentally challanged guy i would not care, but why do you hide your country and ethnicity?

relax we dont even insulted turkey

I recieved a rep comment where someone claimed hes turkish

black hole
10-04-2018, 09:16 PM
Most superior cultures in Europe were always Latin and Germanic. Uralics are not even Europeans, might as well include the Caucasus to

superior cultures? You must be joking. If you mean contribution by "superior cultures", than Slavs are superior, as well.

Marmara
10-04-2018, 09:17 PM
relax we dont even insulted turkey

I recieved a rep comment where someone claimed hes turkish

He is not Turkish but he prefers to be known as such, but as said before i would not normally care what was he known as if he wasn't a moron.

Gründig
10-04-2018, 09:18 PM

god bless the internet

Hahahahaha

Georgia
10-04-2018, 09:19 PM
He is not Turkish but he prefers to be known as such, but as said before i would not normally care what was he known as if he wasn't a moron.

He is Bulgarian.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 09:19 PM

We gotta check what triggers him the most, to see his real race.

But the gypsy theory seems accurate

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 09:20 PM

I live in the most favorite place of a big city.and the house is mine :) also ı m educated,and learning English well is not so difficult :) And if I lived in America I could speak English better than this fig biscuit.

Gründig
10-04-2018, 09:22 PM
We gotta check what triggers him the most, to see his real race.

But the gypsy theory seems accurate

I live in the most favorite place of a big city.and the house is mine :) also ı m educated,and learning English well is not so difficult :) And if I lived in America I could speak English better than this fig biscuit.

Well this upset him LOL

I'm his fig biscuit now.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 09:25 PM

L E G E N D

black hole
10-04-2018, 09:28 PM
I do not know whether Uralic should be included or not.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 09:30 PM
Hen.

I've never talked to you before. I did not communicate with you directly or indirectly. I don't remember calling you an idiot. I don't remember racism or disdain. Why are you involved now? explain it.

rein
10-04-2018, 09:34 PM

Actually they’re some of the oldest European natives like Sami.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Well this upset him LOL

I'm his fig biscuit now.

who cares? fig biscuits is good.you re my fig biscuit now.

Kamal900
10-04-2018, 09:37 PM
Germanic for me. Love the Vikings.

Marmara
I've never talked to you before. I did not communicate with you directly or indirectly. I don't remember calling you an idiot. I don't remember racism or disdain. Why are you involved now? explain it.

Races are the primary topic of discussion here, if you have insecurities and complain about racism you should have not join here in the first place.

Yes it does bother me when people think you are Turkish.

Teutone
who cares? fig biscuits is good.you re my fig biscuit now.

nice

https://youtu.be/y7R1E4cjZA8

rein
10-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Favorite european culture?Arabic without a doubt.

I think OP wasn’t talking about future European culture. ;)

rein
10-04-2018, 09:43 PM
Well this upset him LOL

I'm his fig biscuit now.

He probably meant to say ‘fruitcake’.

Marmara
10-04-2018, 09:44 PM
Races are the primary topic of discussion here, if you have insecurities and complain about racism you should have not join here in the first place.

It also bothers me any other retarded non-Turk is known or labelled Turkish abroad.

I don't mind actual decent smart non-turks being known Turkish, but it's 1 in 1 million cases.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 09:46 PM

You are working 120 months to get a new car. red meat is getting more than 5 times the price. You pay 5 times more for your iPhone. What is your contribution to science? or to the world? do you call me mental something? Please. Be a little realistic. I'm more intelligent and more cultured than your average person. you know.

İrle
10-04-2018, 09:47 PM
You are working 120 months to get a new car. red meat is getting more than 5 times the price. You pay 5 times more for your iPhone. What is your contribution to science? or to the world? do you call me mental something? Please. Be a little realistic. I'm more intelligent and more cultured than your average person. you know.

Just say everyone you are not Turkish and done with it. What's so hard in this?

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 09:52 PM

hahahahahahahahahahaha . its good. lol. good one .

most intelligent humans in the world, I forgot. sorry. oh.When will the next military coup?

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Just say everyone you are not Turkish and done with it. What's so hard in this?

everytime I say.

Teutone
hahahahahahahahahahaha . its good. lol. good one .

most intelligent humans in the world, I forgot. sorry. oh.When will the next military coup?

https://youtu.be/gS9vq7OzonA

Marmara
I've made my point, i don't want to see a man cry on this thread so i rest my case.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 09:58 PM

what is happening to you?why you involved?Was it wrong to you?Why are these people acting like that.ı dont understand,

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 10:01 PM
I m racist dark german adolescent

say hello to Islamic Germany. and do not forget your quran.

Dandelion
10-04-2018, 10:01 PM
One candidate for this poll is also Bulgarian Turkish-speaking gypsy.

İrle
10-04-2018, 10:03 PM
everytime I say.

You never did, say it clearly and you are good.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 10:03 PM
say hello to Islamic Germany. and do not forget your quran.

https://youtu.be/0wHYHMpHmSg

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 10:08 PM
You never did, say it clearly and you are good.

EVERYTIME I SAY.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 10:10 PM
One candidate for this poll is also Bulgarian Turkish-speaking gypsy.

ok.so? another racist infidel with low iq?

Iloko
10-04-2018, 10:31 PM
Latin

Georgia
10-04-2018, 10:31 PM
what is happening to you?why you involved?Was it wrong to you?Why are these people acting like that.ı dont understand,

Oh,come on,being nasty to everyone and then crying when they insult you back is schizophrenic to say the least.

At least,be a man and face it with dignity.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 10:33 PM
Oh,come on,being nasty to everyone and then crying when they insult you back is schizophrenic to say the least.

At least,be a man and face it with dignity.

ok you right.

The Lawspeaker
10-04-2018, 10:36 PM
nice

https://youtu.be/y7R1E4cjZA8
^ Everything east of the Elbe to me.

https://assets.survivalinternational.org/pictures/99/ind-asm-jh-18_screen.jpg

^ Everything east of the Oder and South of Calais.

Georgia
10-04-2018, 10:38 PM
ok you right.

I am always right ;)

Teutone
10-04-2018, 10:40 PM
I am always right ;)

Hes not used argue with women

nice you tame him :thumb001:

Magnolia
10-04-2018, 10:43 PM
Anyway I am not able to answer the question. I like almost all European countries, I like the diversity of Europe and I am able to find something interesting everywhere.
I changed the major object of my interest many times. Eg I was into the Spanish culture ... but now it is gone despite I still like Spain, I was into the Austrian culture... Estonian... Russian etc. etc.

Bosniensis
10-04-2018, 10:44 PM
I love Turkic culture - the one that is trying hard to present itself as european

rein
10-04-2018, 10:44 PM

That’s her, the tamer.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6238/6226065397_e5811d0722_b.jpg

Teutone
10-04-2018, 10:45 PM
That’s her, the tamer.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/7/6238/6226065397_e5811d0722_b.jpg

you flatter Triceps by display him as lion tho

arkas
10-04-2018, 10:45 PM
Hellenic, Celtic and Latin but specifically Italic are all in my top 3, just for my own personal interests.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 10:47 PM

as the red army did to germany. :)

Teutone
10-04-2018, 10:48 PM
as the red army did to germany. :)

We know you are in favor of mass raping, its deep in your Borat blood

But let me tell you 20mio vs 6mio

Magnolia
10-04-2018, 10:48 PM
^ Everything east of the Elbe to me.

^ Everything east of the Oder and South of Calais.

You seem to be a man of wisdom. A man with a wide view on the world. Teutone volume II. He is extremely smart too. :cool:

Teutone
10-04-2018, 10:50 PM
You seem to be a man of wisdom. A man with a wide view on the world. Teutone volume II. He is extremely smart too. :cool:

You just proof most women, especially desperate ones have no sense of irony and jokes.

Magnolia
10-04-2018, 10:55 PM
You just proof most women, especially desperate ones have no sense of irony and jokes.
Oh Teutone... I took it seriously, you right. I even added this smiley ":cool:" to show you how serious I was. Well, again you are extremely smart. Don't forget try to insult me once again, you are my guilty pleasure... dear Teutone.:lol:
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/79/29/7f/79297f2eb7f3e63c6e996309e80ac72c.jpg

Teutone
10-04-2018, 10:58 PM
Oh Teutone... I took it seriously, you right. I even added this smiley ":cool:" to show you how serious I was. Well, again you are extremely smart. Don't forget try to insult me once again, you are my guilty pleasure... dear Teutone.:lol:
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/79/29/7f/79297f2eb7f3e63c6e996309e80ac72c.jpg

Well obviously you feeled triggered over his post, usage of smileys cannot deny this simple fact.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 11:01 PM
We know you are in favor of mass raping, its deep in your Borat blood

But let me tell you 20mio vs 6mio
Lie. I M NOt a sick and antisocial as you.

TrulyBliss
10-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Illyric and Hellenic can combine to form Paleo-Balkanic. Or Paleo-Illryic as is what the Balkans was called in Roman Times.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 11:02 PM
Lie. I M NOt a sick and antisocial as you.

You are mentally challenged but this makes you funmy, so keep it coming, Borat.

Magnolia
10-04-2018, 11:05 PM
Well obviously you feeled triggered over his post, usage of smileys cannot deny this simple fact.

:lol: Again? You have to have some superpowers that you can read people thoughts and motivations. Can you fly too? :flypig: I think you can.
When somebody wants to make jokes, he shouldn't make himself look like a person without any knowledge, like an ignorant. I just alerted him that he made himself to look that way. :bored:

And no I wasn't butthurt by his "super smart joke" at all. :cheer_icoon:

Teutone
10-04-2018, 11:06 PM
:lol: Again? You have to have some superpowers that you can read people thoughts and motivations. Can you fly too? :flypig: I think you can.
When somebody wants to make jokes, he shouldn't make himself look like a person without any knowledge, like an ignorant. I just alerted him that he made himself to look that way. :bored:

And no I wasn't butthurt by his "super smart joke" at all. :cheer_icoon:

Thank you for proving me right while you tried to prove me wrong, you are clearly a genius :D

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 11:06 PM
You are mentally challenged but this makes you funmy, so keep it coming, Borat.

We also did not forget how W.Churchill:cool: kicked your ass.:cool:

Gründig
10-04-2018, 11:08 PM

Biscuit dude wannabe is upset LOL

Teutone
10-04-2018, 11:09 PM

Brits are übermenschen, I have no problem with them.

They treated us with respect and vice versa.

Western Front was a front of civilized nations mostly treating POW and population with respect.

Unlike the savage mongol hordes on the eastern front.

Magnolia
10-04-2018, 11:10 PM
Thank you for proving me right while you tried to prove me wrong, you are clearly a genius :D

Oh Jesus you are wrong again I am not trying to convince you about anything. You didn't get my sarcasm and I enjoy to see in the position of a butthurt hater. So tell me something more Teutone, you will feel better after that. :)

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 11:10 PM
Edit.double.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Oh Jesus you are wrong again I am not trying to convince you about anything. You didn't get my sarcasm and I enjoy to see in the position of a butthurt hater. So tell me something more Teutone, you will feel better after that. :)

I dont want you to convince me, its clearly to see your inferior complex towards Western Europe

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Apple trees and pear trees were aflower
River mist was rising all around
Young Katyusha went strolling by the hour
On the steep banks
O'er the rocky ground

Oh, my song, my song of a maiden's true love..

:rolleyes:
You infidel racist sick guy. Do you look at Amon Goth’s picture and masturbate?

Dandelion
10-04-2018, 11:12 PM

Mikula once said it: "Czech humour is unique. I doubt anyone else understood but me."

Teutone
10-04-2018, 11:13 PM
Apple trees and pear trees were aflower
River mist was rising all around
Young Katyusha went strolling by the hour
On the steep banks
O'er the rocky ground

Oh, my song, my song of a maiden's true love..

:rolleyes:
You infidel racist sick guy.masturbate you while looking at Amon Goth’s picture?

infidel? Are you now part of ISIS?

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 11:14 PM
Biscuit dude wannabe is upset LOL
Do not involve my fig biscuit dude.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 11:20 PM
infidel? Are you now part of ISIS?

Since when does the Bible support racism? My sick dude? Alan Garner?(hangover movie).I think you re as like Alan hahaha.
Also
I'm so bored to say that to you. SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION. you re really in physicosis(search it ignorant dude) or drug addict something. You re really abnormal.

Magnolia
10-04-2018, 11:22 PM
I dont want you to convince me, its clearly to see your inferior complex towards Western Europe
:lol:
It must be extremely hard to be you. Everybody is jealous of you, so much dark energies towards you and your nation. WE haters everywhere.
Seriously Germany should be glad you are here. They wouldn't be able to choose a better ambassador, a braver ambassador, a smarter ambassador than you. You make a good service to your country. When I see your posts I feel sorry for Germany.

Teutone
10-04-2018, 11:22 PM
Since when does the Bible support racism? My sick dude? Alan Garner?(hangover movie).I think you re as like Alan hahaha.
Also
I'm so bored to say that to you. SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION. you re really in physicosis(search it ignorant dude) or drug addict something. You re really abnormal.

Keep on going Borat

20mio

Teutone
10-04-2018, 11:24 PM
:lol:
Everybody is jealous of you, so much dark energies towards you and your nation. WE haters everywhere.
Seriously Germany should be glad you are here. They wouldn't be able to choose a better ambassador, a braver ambassador, a smarter ambassador than you. You make a good service to your country.

You dont gotta tell me what I already know, Magnolski :thumb001:

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 11:28 PM
Keep on going Borat

20mio

Ok Alan Garner :) junkie dude. Do you live on the streets?

Teutone
10-04-2018, 11:29 PM
Ok Alan Garner :) junkie dude. Do you live on the streets?

Obviously

Magnolia
10-04-2018, 11:29 PM
You dont gotta tell me what I already know , Magnolski :thumb001:
Thank God you are able to realize you are a shame of Germany.

Mr. Anybody
10-04-2018, 11:36 PM
Thank God you are able to realize you are a shame of Germany. miLady. He is just a obsessed dark German who believe that he is ubermentrisch something. Dont take him too serioussly.Let him into the dreams....

(He is a drug addict and presumably lives on the roof of his father's apartment.)

Georgia
10-05-2018, 12:08 AM
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=80563&d=1538698464

StonyArabia
10-05-2018, 01:10 AM
superior cultures? You must be joking. If you mean contribution by "superior cultures", than Slavs are superior, as well.

Latin and Germanics are the ones who mostly contributed to not only Western civilization but also humanity at large. I don't deny that Slavs did contributions but it's not match for Germanic and Latins.

Jalapeña
10-05-2018, 01:35 AM
Germanics

Daco Celtic
10-05-2018, 03:08 AM
Celtic..... honorable mention: Slavic, Transylvanian Saxons (Germanic), and Hellenic

Biguá
10-05-2018, 04:07 AM
Latin, specifically italian

Creoda
10-05-2018, 04:53 AM
In a European cultural community you should choose one European culture you like the most.

Here are 8 cultures.

https://i.postimg.cc/KmP4FYLx/Europe_blank_map.png

Baltic
Uralic
Slavic
Illyric
Hellenic
Italic
Germanic
Celtic
Why is the UK Celtic when only a tiny minority speak Celtic languages?

Anglo-Celtic is a better term for the whole British Isles.

Carpatz
10-05-2018, 04:57 AM
I don't believe Romanians/Moldovans have much culturally in common with the other latin speakers listed. We are unique in our own right. Judging by how Hungary is grouped with Uralic and UK/Ireland with Celtic, this seems to be an all-around shitty map and doesn't accurately categorize either lingustics, culture or ethnicity.

The Lawspeaker
10-05-2018, 05:00 AM
I would say that Belgium is half Latin (French) but with Germanic influences, and for the other half: Germanic but with Latin influences and that cultural zone stretches into the Netherlands (all the way up to the Grote Rivieren (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grote_rivieren)) Flanders (including Dutch Zeeuws-Vlaanderen), Dutch Brabant and Dutch Limburg and, up to a degree, parts of the Dutch Kwartier van Nijmegen are "transition zones" between the Germanic North (the Northern Netherlands and beyond) and the Latin South (France). The same split can be seen in Switzerland and in the German Rhineland and, often, follows religious lines. Catholic in the transition zone, Protestant on the other side of the river.

Pacific Highlander
10-05-2018, 05:22 AM
I would choose Celtic, but thats kind of a misnomer. I agree with JKetch, Anglo-Celtic is a better description. Honourable mentions are Latin and Germanic.

Regnera
10-05-2018, 05:39 AM
Why is England included in Celtic?

Regnera
10-05-2018, 05:45 AM
Hard to vote,Hellenic(I love Greek mythology),Latin(I love Italian Renaissance culture),Germanic(I'm also a big fan of Norse mythology) and Celtic(in this map UK is Celtic,and I'm a huge fan of Narnia,Middle earth and Harry Potter,ALL of them are British literatures)

renaissance12
10-05-2018, 05:52 AM
I' m curios.....what is exactly "celtic" culture ?

Ruggery
10-05-2018, 06:02 AM
I' m curios.....what is exactly "celtic" culture ?
It does not have many civilizations but it is similar to the Germanic culture.

Ruggery
10-05-2018, 06:10 AM
Why is England included in Celtic?

Germanic and Celtic mixture. :)

renaissance12
10-05-2018, 06:41 AM
It does not have many civilizations but it is similar to the Germanic culture.

95% of Germanic "culture" has deep roots in latin culture. Nobody can deny this clear fact.
So... what is "celtic" culture ?

black hole
10-05-2018, 10:19 AM
Don't listen to that Arabboid.

BUt here me out, punk ass Slavic. If Russia is so superior then why do so many Russians migrate to the west, and especially America ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CteHbfjHqA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEgf8TnQTVQ&t=31s

It is the west fucked up the Russian Slavic country USSR, where lived many Russians. Germany, France, UK and others did not want that Slavic country to be developed and advanced.

black hole
10-05-2018, 10:22 AM
Why is the UK Celtic when only a tiny minority speak Celtic languages?

Anglo-Celtic is a better term for the whole British Isles.

UK it is heavily mixed with Celtic population, phenotypically, genetically and culturally it is Celtic. You can call it Anglo-Celtic

Visage pâle
10-05-2018, 11:22 AM
UK it is heavily mixed with Celtic population, phenotypically, genetically and culturally it is Celtic. You can call it Anglo-Celtic

What's celtic culture ?

Grace O'Malley
10-05-2018, 12:46 PM
Celtic of course. I love the old mythologies and heros. Celtic stories are epic and fully of magic and heroism. Some Celtic images to inspire.

https://dh.tcd.ie/clontarf/sites/default/files/u5/Brian_Boru_Popular_Culture.jpg
https://mythology.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Morrigan-380x240.jpg
http://www.queenmaeve.org/uploads/1/4/4/6/14467310/header_images/1354549523.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/dd/99/81/dd9981e9d8602d7b0dd7256cdd34f527.jpg
https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/cdnlp/wp-paseata/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Finn-McCool.jpg
https://mediavb.xyz/Smite/Guias/CUCHULAINN.jpg
https://www.irishcentral.com/uploads/article/124467/cropped_Children_lir_witch_swans.jpg?t=1522752307

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h2Qmx2zp4E

♥ Lily ♥
10-07-2018, 09:26 AM
Celtic calls to the soul. :heartbea: https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?172657-Beautiful-Celtic-Cornwall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06H_6oI4EK4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD4vGG1t-0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK7B_RCb0gQ

4:40 :heartbea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQDFNYv1YaE

klarji
10-07-2018, 09:32 AM
and where is Basquic culture?
I vote for Basquic.
Then in such way though I love them all for
1)Celtic
2)Germanic
3)Hellenic
4)Latin
5)Slavic
6)Baltic

ps I dont think Uralic is European culture whats about Illyric I have no idea about these culture though know their descendants are Albanians.

Tong
10-07-2018, 09:39 AM
hellenic. gotta love everything about my greek bros. shame that they usually hate brits but i wouldnt fucking blame them lmaooo

Tong
10-07-2018, 09:40 AM
second is baskoid cuz i feel most connected to that culture. instead of being celtic

♥ Lily ♥
10-07-2018, 10:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv6VW4tMZbE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR-csWS1bcM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYD1xy7zKR8

https://www.magicalrecipesonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Whatsyourdruidzodiacsigntreeofpowercelticastrology .jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ImBGY1jeTH0/maxresdefault.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8b/b7/1b/8bb71b2d06ceb41c450d4380bae67b10.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZDksRyl9RcE/UJ61bQusq6I/AAAAAAAAAdc/cViqQu65jjg/s1600/640x454_10000_Heart_of_the_Forest_2d_fantasy_tree_ adventure_magic_forest_picture_image_digital_art.j pg
http://www.ernestobaron.com/media/k2/items/cache/f269038fa4534045b59925e7d5e023e1_XL.jpg
http://www.thestonehengetour.info/userfiles/og/ogimage-stonehengetours.jpg
http://celticmysteryschool.com/faehallows-header1.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/k0qGkFxdqCg/hqdefault.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/45/a0/8d/45a08d61fcf8a0943c6cece0a50c9bc0.jpg
https://i1.wp.com/www.annahagenharpist.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/long-hair-sigi-resized.jpg?resize=300%2C225
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/37/92/c8/3792c8de55a2d6d475ed7fac334a90bb--dreamy-photography-artistic-photography.jpg
http://i.picasion.com/resize80/ff3554e7257f3eb31b4c56485fa35ad2.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d1/4b/dd/d14bddddf6974173bff4f55ed4863b90--celtic-hair-viking-hair.jpg
https://pre00.deviantart.net/f3e7/th/pre/f/2016/187/4/3/celtic_warrior_by_md_arts-da8zcrr.jpg
http://www.lortonvalleystar.com/KiltStyle/greatkilt.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e11igQWLQpY
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c2/c8/40/c2c840adb1aa39e5ec091274bfaf21eb.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/39/97/be/3997be9c43a66258ab110634faa27047.jpg
http://s1.1zoom.me/b5050/47/123374-aleni_1400x1050.jpg
https://topnews.in/light/files/Lily_Cole.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BglEyv5O2Y

A student studying the Anglo Saxon, Norse, and Celtic (ASNC) study course at Cambridge University, which covers the legacy of our very interesting and rich cultural histories of kings and queens and battles and warriors and legends, along with the languages of NW Europe. I can culturally relate and feel an affinity and cultural connection with this. The linguistic and cultural legacies of the Anglo Saxons, Celts, and Vikings forms the early roots and the heart and core of north-western European cultures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Oia_t396IE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_R7bJahcwc

0:47 :love0031:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3ZvjTHpb1A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCzUSJo5zqI

♥ Lily ♥
10-07-2018, 10:14 AM
I love Celtic followed by Norse and Germanic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opZafZqKiQw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pTUvB9uExI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSC5bTSUgA4

Tong
10-07-2018, 10:20 AM
continental celtic culture is extremely based. my great-great grandparents were immigrants from the northern scot islands so im definitely part norse. the regions where they explored in the east were the most interesting, i love how the arabs wrote about their beauty

Moje ime
10-07-2018, 10:47 AM
Paleo-Balkan or South Slavic culture is different of Slavic culture in music, folklor and cuisine.

For example, oldest Balkan instrument are bagpipes, I guess that is something in common with Celtic culture.

This is example of Macedonian bagpipes (gajde) music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2uMzqAhzQs

Flute is also old Balkan instrument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJjryyq2zrY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7TtDmddivI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhKdQbYBNFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhKdQbYBNFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNIpf9MJPnA

I vote for Slavic and Hellenic culture.

oszkar07
10-08-2018, 08:39 AM
I cant really pick just one although I voted Slavic, its not my only one.

I like most of those Euro cultures, but especially I like ... Slavic,Germanic, Italic,Hellenic,, I am not sure that Uralic is really a culture in the same as some of the other ones but if it implies Hungary,Finland,Estonia then also its in my list.

Bogdan
11-22-2018, 09:39 PM
Slavic and Germanic.

Dandelion
11-22-2018, 09:42 PM
Germanic, Finnic and Slavic.

But really, I like all of them. Two years ago I was in a Latin phase and obsessed about Italy and Spain. ;)

Marinus
11-22-2018, 09:43 PM
British, for obvious reasons. Using the terms in the poll, then Celto-Germanic.

GreentheViper
11-22-2018, 09:49 PM
Celtic because of Britain but I also really like Germanic.

Moje ime
11-22-2018, 09:54 PM
There is no any 'Illyric' culture. Every culture consists of elements such as language, literature, music, art, religion, social habits etc.
Can someone name any 'Illyric" culture element?

Prinses
11-22-2018, 09:57 PM
Slavic

Papastratosels26
11-22-2018, 10:01 PM
Hellenic

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

LalaLuna
11-22-2018, 11:07 PM
Latin and Hellenic

Dick
11-22-2018, 11:09 PM
Celtic

de Burgh II
11-22-2018, 11:27 PM
Insular and continental Celtic.

Smeagol
11-23-2018, 10:01 AM
Germanic and Latin.

Kamal900
11-23-2018, 10:04 AM
Germanic and Latin.

Same. I always wanted to visit Friesland in today's Northern Holland.

gıulıoımpa
11-23-2018, 10:12 AM
hard choiche between latin and celtic, had to go for latin.

i tend to see the waves of indoeuropeans into two main periods :

The Helleno(first to split)-Illyro(2nd)-italoceltic( last split) wave

and as second group the Germano Slavic wave

and between those i hope you will forgive me for my preference towards the first wave in general

HoboJim
11-23-2018, 08:29 PM
I'd say Celtic. It takes up the majority of my ancestry, and I like that Celtic culture and history is slightly mysterious due to most of it having been supplanted by other cultures.

Celts are the bedrock of western Europe.

RenaRyuguu
11-28-2018, 05:17 AM
Latin. I love France way too much

Dandelion
11-28-2018, 01:40 PM
Same. I always wanted to visit Friesland in today's Northern Holland.

To go fierjeleppen (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP32iWoqjnQ). You'd have visited a province I never visited then. :) One of my favourite Dutch poets was a Frisian though, François Haverschmidt, a.k.a. Piet Paaltjens.

Kriptc06
11-28-2018, 02:06 PM
Latin, but I really like germanic as well

Thanas Django
11-28-2018, 02:09 PM
typical faggotry when Cyprus is not included in Hellenic.