PDA

View Full Version : Is there a bigger percentage of light blonde population in Poland, France, Czech Rep or Switzerland?

Caveat Emptor
10-07-2018, 03:20 PM
Where would you say is the biggest percentage of naturally light blonde people as a percentage of population?

You can vote on the poll.

pulstar
10-07-2018, 04:36 PM
That one is easy - Poland.

Caveat Emptor
10-07-2018, 05:20 PM
That one is easy - Poland.

It is? I genuinely thought these countries were more even when it comes to naturally light blonde hair.

In my imagination, I kind of associated many French people (up to 30%) with the blonde types in Northern France, the Czech Republic with the Ivana Trump (Ivanka's mum) blondes and Switzerland with German speaking blondes. I thought it would be either Switzerland or Poland.

Ayetooey
10-07-2018, 06:47 PM
Poland easily, almost every Pole I've met has been Blonde. I'd follow with Czechia, Switzerland and then France.

pulstar
10-07-2018, 06:59 PM
It is? I genuinely thought these countries were more even when it comes to naturally light blonde hair.

In my imagination, I kind of associated many French people (up to 30%) with the blonde types in Northern France, the Czech Republic with the Ivana Trump (Ivanka's mum) blondes and Switzerland with German speaking blondes. I thought it would be either Switzerland or Poland.

Plenty of blond people in northeastern Poland from my experience. Some of them easily pass in Scandinavia. Also very few with dark hair.

PS. I would even say Ivana Trump is not even blonde by Polish standards

guyinsf
10-11-2018, 07:02 AM
I think Ivanka is a bottled blond. I voted for Poland.

guyinsf
10-11-2018, 07:05 AM
Plenty of blond people in northeastern Poland from my experience. Some of them easily pass in Scandinavia. Also very few with dark hair.

PS. I would even say Ivana Trump is not even blonde by Polish standards

Switzerland probably has a lot of blonds too but not necessarily only in the German part, also the French part, because just across the border in France in the Alps region is one of the most Nordiest (I know that's not really a word) parts of France so it shouldn't be that different crossing over to the Switzerland side, they are pretty much the same type of people.

Norka
10-11-2018, 07:19 AM
Poland on the Baltic coast easy question.