PDA

View Full Version : Will you have kids? What really prevents you from having children at this point in your life?

Caveat Emptor
10-09-2018, 11:50 AM
If you already have kids - congratulations you've won this round of the evolutionary battle and you've made it to the next round.

If you want to have kids, what would you say are the main reasons that prevent you from having them now?

If you do not want to have kids at all would you share your rationale and the main reasons why?

Is it mainly financial and socio-economic (education, job, saving for mortgage) or something else?

Bobby Martnen
10-10-2018, 06:06 AM
I want to have a lot of children, but I can't find a female willing to breed with me.

NSXD60
10-10-2018, 06:21 AM
I want to have a lot of children, but I can't find a female willing to breed with me.

Tattoo Profilied's face on your palm then.

Bobby Martnen
10-10-2018, 06:22 AM
Tattoo Profilied's face on your palm then.

:picard2:

None of your posts here are serious. You are a shitposter and a troll.

NSXD60
10-10-2018, 06:25 AM
Sorry, I have no urge to send a serious dick pic.

Mortimer
10-10-2018, 07:05 AM
Id like to have children but I dont have a wife or girlfriend to breed with. Also Im quiete inactive spend most of my time sleeping even during the day. I dont work either and you need to be a role model and provider for your children and active to take care of them to cook for them to bath them to take them to the playground etc.

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 09:08 AM
what prevents me : lack of money, lack of a job, lack of maturity, lack of responsibility, and too young.

i am 17 years old, i barely even know how to raise myself, let alone 3 other little fukkin yemenis running around. having kids is a responsibility and a choice you have to make when your ready for it, not when you want to make them.

and also, my children will be Predominantly African and i will raise them the black way too.

Mortimer
10-10-2018, 09:20 AM
what prevents me : lack of money, lack of a job, lack of maturity, lack of responsibility, and too young.

i am 17 years old, i barely even know how to raise myself, let alone 3 other little fukkin yemenis running around. having kids is a responsibility and a choice you have to make when your ready for it, not when you want to make them.

and also, my children will be Predominantly African and i will raise them the black way too.

blacks are pretty cool people. i wish i were black, but i could marry a black woman and have mixed african children.

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 09:25 AM
blacks are pretty cool people. i wish i were black, but i could marry a black woman and have mixed african children.

Blacks are cool people, depending on how you treat them and if you treat them with respect.

Blacks that actually went to school, and served in a university like my mother are actually very articulate and SUPER intelligent.

If im not mistaken my mom had a IQ of 125+, i cant remember the exact number though.

And yeah, black you probably never will be. (Unless you start using some subliminals xD) but eitherway you can marry a black woman. infact i would recommend you to if you are interested in them. They are very very good cooks, they are loyal (for the most part, if you meet the right woman, and not a hoe) and they will always be 100% real with you and how they feel, and they will always love you and assist you in what you do.

thats how black women are.

i will marry a Black woman too, whether shes straight from Africa, or a African American. My kids will definitely have a 100% chance of looking black, and being more than 50%> black.

Mortimer
10-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Blacks are cool people, depending on how you treat them and if you treat them with respect.

Blacks that actually went to school, and served in a university like my mother are actually very articulate and SUPER intelligent.

If im not mistaken my mom had a IQ of 125+, i cant remember the exact number though.

And yeah, black you probably never will be. (Unless you start using some subliminals xD) but eitherway you can marry a black woman. infact i would recommend you to if you are interested in them. They are very very good cooks, they are loyal (for the most part, if you meet the right woman, and not a hoe) and they will always be 100% real with you and how they feel, and they will always love you and assist you in what you do.

i will marry a Black woman too, whether shes straight from Africa, or a African American. My kids will definitely have a 100% chance of looking black, and being more than 50%> black.

good cook and loyal sounds great.

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 09:31 AM
good cook and loyal sounds great.

And it sure is xD

Who do you think i got my attitude from?? My gay ass white daddy? No xD my mom taught me to be 100% real, to be loyal, and to treat your friends like they are your family. She made me the person i am today.

So tbh, i dont care if yall dont think i look black, or mulatto because i feel a strong connection to my African side now after having realized theres nothing more pride worthy than being part black.

Where people manage to not see the black in me i will, and my family will too.

They also said i didnt look like a typical afro-caribbean, but that i did look black or half black. that's good enough for me, if my people can recognize me being part of their kind its good.

Regnera
10-10-2018, 09:41 AM
Probably
BTW,If I'll have kids,and I'll have MORE THAN 1 kids,only-child family is not my ideal

Nazarene
10-10-2018, 10:33 AM
I would like to and inshallah a lot of them. I'm still really young so I don't have the basic materials needed to kick off a family. More than that I need to find the right chick to settle down with in order to raise some good kids.

Nazarene
10-10-2018, 10:36 AM
And it sure is xD

Who do you think i got my attitude from?? My gay ass white daddy? No xD my mom taught me to be 100% real, to be loyal, and to treat your friends like they are your family. She made me the person i am today.

So tbh, i dont care if yall dont think i look black, or mulatto because i feel a strong connection to my African side now after having realized theres nothing more pride worthy than being part black.

Where people manage to not see the black in me i will, and my family will too.

They also said i didnt look like a typical afro-caribbean, but that i did look black or half black. that's good enough for me, if my people can recognize me being part of their kind its good.

By your logic, your dad was a smart man for picking an African woman.

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 10:52 AM
By your logic, your dad was a smart man for picking an African woman.

Well in that case he indeed was, i dont blame him. I do blame him for the fact he couldnt handle being a parent and had 0% responsibility to even send money to assist my mom or clothes or whatever. he did literally 0% to help raise me. so fuck my dad, hes a faggot lmao

i am super proud that i am blessed to be 41-45% African. if it only were more like 55% or 60% i would atleast LOOK the part. niggas never say i look typical afro-caribbean, all i hear is Egyptian, puerto rican, mexican, arab, etc. its getting damn old.

i just wanna be viewed what i am, a Mulatto/Biracial. then again i cant expect that from majority of people on this forum because they suck ass at mulatto classification tbh, not to be rude its just very very true.

Rædwald
10-10-2018, 11:13 AM
I wish to have many, but I'm yet to find a woman who agrees. Most women don't want anything to do with having children these days it seems.

Mortimer
10-10-2018, 11:19 AM
I would like to and inshallah a lot of them. I'm still really young so I don't have the basic materials needed to kick off a family. More than that I need to find the right chick to settle down with in order to raise some good kids.

im just like you bobby and yemeni but you guys are very young but im 35 so i failed

Nazarene
10-10-2018, 11:20 AM
Well in that case he indeed was, i dont blame him. I do blame him for the fact he couldnt handle being a parent and had 0% responsibility to even send money to assist my mom or clothes or whatever. he did literally 0% to help raise me. so fuck my dad, hes a faggot lmao

i am super proud that i am blessed to be 41-45% African. if it only were more like 55% or 60% i would atleast LOOK the part. niggas never say i look typical afro-caribbean, all i hear is Egyptian, puerto rican, mexican, arab, etc. its getting damn old.

i just wanna be viewed what i am, a Mulatto/Biracial. then again i cant expect that from majority of people on this forum because they suck ass at mulatto classification tbh, not to be rude its just very very true.

Damn he sound like a dickhead bro, hope u been taking care of ur mum. I can definitely see that you biracial, but I'm sure the Dutch aren't very good at it lmao. I feel you on the, "just wanna be viewed as what i am" Most people here guess me as NZ European, and thats just fucking dumb. I'm proud of my Mesopotamian roots, and I am 100% ethnically connected to that soil. People surprised when they find out I ain't white lmao, shit pisses me off lmao.

Nazarene
10-10-2018, 11:25 AM
im just like you bobby and yemeni but you guys are very young but im 35 so i failed

I don't think you've failed bro, you still got a few years to go and it don't really matter that you 35. You ain't a woman and you aint finna lose fertility like a woman.

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 11:29 AM
Damn he sound like a dickhead bro, hope u been taking care of ur mum. I can definitely see that you biracial, but I'm sure the Dutch aren't very good at it lmao. I feel you on the, "just wanna be viewed as what i am" Most people here guess me as NZ European, and thats just fucking dumb. I'm proud of my Mesopotamian roots, and I am 100% ethnically connected to that soil. People surprised when they find out I ain't white lmao, shit pisses me off lmao.

Well, i met him 2-3 times in Aruba. Very recently when i went to visit him (Before i got banned for 2 weeks i was on Aruba) we visited him mofuckin twice and he didnt open the gates (he has gates surrounding his house that can only be unlocked from the inside out, and the gates are pretty high, probably due to his dog)

so yeah, hes kind of lame. Meanwhile that he "didnt have money to support his child and his girlfriend" he did have enough money to go on a cruiseship and drink beer with his friends and family, LOL. fucking americans.

I definitely have, but times got tough too. I aint gon get too much into it but long story short my mama dead lmao, so thats fucked up too. i aint got nothing here where i live, except for family in the Netherlands, but they live quite far away from where i live here.

LMAO, i can imagine. Mesopotamians cant and will never look european in my eyes, i am very skilled at distinguishing white features from non-white. If i remember correctly... Weren't you the guy that posted a taxonomy thread a while back? Light skin, reddish hair, but mesopotamian features? or did i get you mistaken with another Assyrian?? XD

eitherway yeah, i also get pissed off sometimes when people guess me to be mexican or arab looking nowadays, how ignorant can you be? After doing more research on the matter, REAL Arabs like Saudi's and Yemeni's looking nothing like me. They have very distinguished and unique features and i dont possess them. I can look PSEUDO-Arab due to my African + euro admixture, but i will never look like a saudi.

and nope, the dutch suck ass at classifying. like fucking suck. they 9/10 times guess i am Moroccan. LOL

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 11:30 AM

Nigga, my mom got me when she was in her mid thirties too. wtf are you talking about xD not everyone has the luck or misfortune to get a child at 20 years of age. Be glad you had the time, there are some hoes in this world that already have 10 children by the age of 16, would you wanna be like those? i dont lmao

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 11:34 AM
I don't think you've failed bro, you still got a few years to go and it don't really matter that you 35. You ain't a woman and you aint finna lose fertility like a woman.

exactly lol, admitting your defeat is being defeated. Having a mindset that you are a winner and cant lose no matter what makes you a winner no matter what situation. real warriors bite through the tough times and return flexin' with money and bitches. mortimer has plenty of time to find the beautiful African woman that he wants xD

Nazarene
10-10-2018, 11:39 AM
exactly lol, admitting your defeat is being defeated. Having a mindset that you are a winner and cant lose no matter what makes you a winner no matter what situation. real warriors bite through the tough times and return flexin' with money and bitches. mortimer has plenty of time to find the beautiful African woman that he wants xD

My nigga u spittin big facts! We finna make it to the top, and we ain't stoppin for no one!

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 11:41 AM
My nigga u spittin big facts! We finna make it to the top, and we ain't stoppin for no one!

damn rite manigga xD

there you can see the clear influence of my mom in my life. She was the biggest warrior and queen i knew xD The fact that she was predominantly african, and her zodiac was a "Leo" or Lion makes me all the more proud lmao, her influence definitely shaped me positively in a way. thats why i love my black folk, they stay real to the bone

Nazarene
10-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Well, i met him 2-3 times in Aruba. Very recently when i went to visit him (Before i got banned for 2 weeks i was on Aruba) we visited him mofuckin twice and he didnt open the gates (he has gates surrounding his house that can only be unlocked from the inside out, and the gates are pretty high, probably due to his dog)

so yeah, hes kind of lame. Meanwhile that he "didnt have money to support his child and his girlfriend" he did have enough money to go on a cruiseship and drink beer with his friends and family, LOL. fucking americans.

I definitely have, but times got tough too. I aint gon get too much into it but long story short my mama dead lmao, so thats fucked up too. i aint got nothing here where i live, except for family in the Netherlands, but they live quite far away from where i live here.

LMAO, i can imagine. Mesopotamians cant and will never look european in my eyes, i am very skilled at distinguishing white features from non-white. If i remember correctly... Weren't you the guy that posted a taxonomy thread a while back? Light skin, reddish hair, but mesopotamian features? or did i get you mistaken with another Assyrian?? XD

eitherway yeah, i also get pissed off sometimes when people guess me to be mexican or arab looking nowadays, how ignorant can you be? After doing more research on the matter, REAL Arabs like Saudi's and Yemeni's looking nothing like me. They have very distinguished and unique features and i dont possess them. I can look PSEUDO-Arab due to my African + euro admixture, but i will never look like a saudi.

and nope, the dutch suck ass at classifying. like fucking suck. they 9/10 times guess i am Moroccan. LOL

Hold up brother, is ur dad an american? Rip to your mama bro, she raised a warrior and ik u finna make her proud. I may be pale but i aint no ranga lmao, that guy was levantine (syrian). Yes you look psuedo-arab but ofc u never look like a saudi. I actually used to believe I was descended of arabian bedouins or some shit, was trippin.

Thorns
10-10-2018, 11:47 AM
I have two kids and wouldn't mind having some more. But, it's a lot of work, especially the infant stage. I sometimes forget what it was like - all the waking up, crying, feeding, changing diapers, constant attention you have to give, etc.

I'm still learning how to manage life more effectively, it's been a process, and will continue to be a process. Almost everything changes, it's not easy for some, or many.

It's definitely easier when the mother is also responsible and dedicated, many young/new parents seem to struggle with priorities at the early stages because it's quite a change.

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 11:49 AM
Hold up brother, is ur dad an american? Rip to your mama bro, she raised a warrior and ik u finna make her proud. I may be pale but i aint no ranga lmao, that guy was levantine (syrian). Yes you look psuedo-arab but ofc u never look like a saudi. I actually used to believe I was descended of arabian bedouins or some shit, was trippin.

yeh, my dad is a white american. my mama wus a afro-caribbean from Aruba. and yeah lmao, i definitely will.

and lmao definitely not xD Northern levantines like the Lebanese, Syrians, and Israelis are in general light, that doesnt mean they is crackas or whities XD And oooh, makes sense lmao, i could immediately see it lol

And yeah, i guess its true to some degree. If with "Pseudo-arab" can be referred to by looking "Egyptian" then yes, i could agree. Some Egyptians can look somewhat similar to me but i am more SSA influenced than they are. And true, Saudis are 10x more gracile looking than me. My face is robust central african looking.

And lmao XD i bet alot of "Arabs" did. Along with many Maghrebis probably, while in actual fact they have NOTHING to do with Gulf Arabs LOL

eitherway, if you are Iraqi, and not of Kurdish or Iranian descend then chances are, you are either partially Gulf Arab, or almost fully Mesopotamian. along with Syrians, and some Israelis probably.

Idk much about the Lebanese, but they are probably also part Native levantine/Mesopotamian.

amoora
10-10-2018, 11:55 AM
I plan on having children. I turned 26 this year and I'm starting to feel like it needs to happen within the next couple years. I'm in grad school so I'm not ready just yet, but I've been thinking about it more. I also like my freedom. I don't envy mothers when I see what they have to deal with, but I know I'll have to make sacrifices one day.

Token
10-10-2018, 11:55 AM

Now i can see why you subconsciously (or consciously?) try to distance yourself from your European ancestry.

amoora
10-10-2018, 11:58 AM

My dad was around 45 when my younger half brother was born. You haven't failed :)

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 11:59 AM
Now i can see why you subconsciously (or consciously?) try to distance yourself from your European ancestry.

Im not sure if its a on purpose attempt of me, but i am definitely not proud of my european ancestry. Its not that i want to be less european than i actually am, infact i am relieved im not actually 75% European because the possibility was definitely in there. You never know with Afro-caribbean families, eitherway i figured that part out. Im still predominantly european, well "still" i always was lol. 54-57% european is still majority of my ancestry, its quite alot if you take it in perspective. Half of me is a white man xD

but yeah, nope. i dont wanna be associated with europeans because i dont look like them, nor do i want to look like them imo. Im fine just the way i am. Me being 50%> european is a fact, nothing i can do to change it but i wont ever associate myself being white or german because i aint. Im not treated that way either. The dutch see me just as much as a foreigner as the Moroccan passing by or the Nigerian at the other side of the road. Which also makes it a definite fact i dont look european, or atleast to them.

Marinus
10-10-2018, 12:01 PM
What is preventing me from having children right now, is finding the mother, I thought I had found a decent mother for my possible children, but nope, not yet.

I already have a good place to raise the kids, once I find her.

Nazarene
10-10-2018, 12:08 PM
I plan on having children. I turned 26 this year and I'm starting to feel like it needs to happen within the next couple years. I'm in grad school so I'm not ready just yet, but I've been thinking about it more. I also like my freedom. I don't envy mothers when I see what they have to deal with, but I know I'll have to make sacrifices one day.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the "syriac" part of your ancestry?

Nazarene
10-10-2018, 12:12 PM
yeh, my dad is a white american. my mama wus a afro-caribbean from Aruba. and yeah lmao, i definitely will.

and lmao definitely not xD Northern levantines like the Lebanese, Syrians, and Israelis are in general light, that doesnt mean they is crackas or whities XD And oooh, makes sense lmao, i could immediately see it lol

And yeah, i guess its true to some degree. If with "Pseudo-arab" can be referred to by looking "Egyptian" then yes, i could agree. Some Egyptians can look somewhat similar to me but i am more SSA influenced than they are. And true, Saudis are 10x more gracile looking than me. My face is robust central african looking.

And lmao XD i bet alot of "Arabs" did. Along with many Maghrebis probably, while in actual fact they have NOTHING to do with Gulf Arabs LOL

eitherway, if you are Iraqi, and not of Kurdish or Iranian descend then chances are, you are either partially Gulf Arab, or almost fully Mesopotamian. along with Syrians, and some Israelis probably.

Idk much about the Lebanese, but they are probably also part Native levantine/Mesopotamian.

Yeah haha technically I am a Northern Iraqi, very close to that Anatolian region. Iraq is very diverse but a few populations will have some Mesopotamian heritage, the only thing that really makes me arab is that my group of Assyrians spoke Arabic as their mothertongue.

You definitely more subsaharan than your average Egyptian, I've seen a lot of Copts in my lifetime and they don't look that black. I honestly don't get how people guess you as from the Gulf, don't make sense to me lmao.

Gründig
10-10-2018, 12:13 PM

You should not have kids.

Token
10-10-2018, 12:18 PM
Im not sure if its a on purpose attempt of me, but i am definitely not proud of my european ancestry. Its not that i want to be less european than i actually am, infact i am relieved im not actually 75% European because the possibility was definitely in there. You never know with Afro-caribbean families, eitherway i figured that part out. Im still predominantly european, well "still" i always was lol. 54-57% european is still majority of my ancestry, its quite alot if you take it in perspective. Half of me is a white man xD

but yeah, nope. i dont wanna be associated with europeans because i dont look like them, nor do i want to look like them imo. Im fine just the way i am. Me being 50%> european is a fact, nothing i can do to change it but i wont ever associate myself being white or german because i aint. Im not treated that way either. The dutch see me just as much as a foreigner as the Moroccan passing by or the Nigerian at the other side of the road. Which also makes it a definite fact i dont look european, or atleast to them.

Can you show me your EUtest?

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 12:21 PM
Yeah haha technically I am a Northern Iraqi, very close to that Anatolian region. Iraq is very diverse but a few populations will have some Mesopotamian heritage, the only thing that really makes me arab is that my group of Assyrians spoke Arabic as their mothertongue.

You definitely more subsaharan than your average Egyptian, I've seen a lot of Copts in my lifetime and they don't look that black. I honestly don't get how people guess you as from the Gulf, don't make sense to me lmao.

Oh thats cool lmao, i also know a Kurdish guy from Iraq. He was born in Iran actually but his parents are very close from the border of Iraq to Iran so i bet he's a very good chunk Kurdish/Iranian obviously lmao

And yeah, what unites most Arabs is the language. If you think about it the only real arabs are in the Gulf, and spread out throughout parts of Africa in the form of Admix.

And lmao, im kind of confused about that fact too. This only proves my theory of people on this forum not paying any attention to ALL your features whatsoever.

They look at your hair texture and hair color first, then they move on to your more prominent features like your nose, eyes, and lips. Then ur overal pigmentation (which isnt accurate in my case since i use a android phone, android is fucking shit in photos)

and then they immediately form a opinion based of of that. And ontop of that people also form their opinion based of how they expect a certain race to look like.

For example, if i expect Mesopotamians to be black haired, light-brown skinned, and black bug eyed people with thick black eyebrows and a hooked nose you most likely wont fit that description. And thus i am completely blocking you off from being Mesopotamian in my opinion.

Ppl probably have the same thing about Mulattos/Biracials like me.

They just say i look 75% european because i have straight hair, thats it. No other reason.

I asked them why they thought i looked 75% european and they said no reason, they just thought i did. that much for a certain awsner xD also this is what i was told from a more inactive anthroforum, made by TA members including Krieger, Tyr, Arkas is also on there, and a few others:

"I'm not an expert on the labels, but you have very African-looking nose and lips; but your eyes, skull shape and ears look all non-African more European. I'd say Mulatto."

"Bantuid + Atlantid. I can see how Saharid might fit into the mixture too."< Krieger

"^ my family has strong influences from Congo Kinshasha and Mozambique/Tanzania so no surprise why i might look admixed with them.

Would you say i look approximately 50/50 euro and african? or 55/45 european and african respectively?" < me

"In some features they are more or less one thing, but altogether I would say you phenotypically appear close to 50/50 sloping towards the European side mostly because of your straight hair but definitely visibly mulatto."

^ Krieger again

LOL. these two moderators alone are few of the best classifyers ive ever met so far.

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 12:28 PM
Can you show me your EUtest?

*facedesk*

idk what people dont get about the part "Eurogenes is designed for Europeans" But sure.

After i post this i aint gonna post no eurogenes results again, if anyone wants to see my results ask for my Dodecad or Ethiohelix instead lol, shits pissing me off.

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 WEST_AFRICAN 20.76
2 ATLANTIC 19.5
3 NORTH-CENTRAL_EURO 19.19
4 SOUTH_BALTIC 10.35
5 EAST_EURO 9.35
6 WEST_MED 5.3
7 EAST_AFRICAN 4.86
8 EAST_MED 3.23
9 MIDDLE_EASTERN 2.42
10 WEST_ASIAN 2.14
11 SOUTH_ASIAN 1.53
12 SIBERIAN 0.9
13 EAST_ASIAN 0.44

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 West_&_Central_German 30.75
2 AT 30.93
3 NL 31.07
4 DK 31.45
5 Cornish 31.52
6 English 31.56
7 Orcadian 31.6
8 South_&_Central_Swedish 31.8
9 NO 31.81
10 IE 31.82
11 North_Swedish 31.87
12 Scottish 32.17
13 HU 32.19
14 FR 32.4
15 Serbian 32.72
16 PT 33.18
17 RO 34.18
18 ES 34.4
19 South_Finnish 34.56
20 PL 35.38

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 73.6% West_&_Central_German + 26.4% Yoruba @ 4.1
2 73.4% NL + 26.6% Yoruba @ 4.26
3 73.2% DK + 26.8% Yoruba @ 4.3
4 73.1% Orcadian + 26.9% Yoruba @ 4.38
5 73.2% English + 26.8% Yoruba @ 4.88
6 73.2% Cornish + 26.8% Yoruba @ 4.98
7 73% NO + 27% Yoruba @ 5.09
8 73% IE + 27% Yoruba @ 5.1
9 73% South_&_Central_Swedish + 27% Yoruba @ 5.29
10 72.8% Scottish + 27.2% Yoruba @ 5.34
11 70.8% DK + 29.2% Luhya @ 6.27
12 70.7% Orcadian + 29.3% Luhya @ 6.33
13 71.1% NL + 28.9% Luhya @ 6.4
14 71.3% West_&_Central_German + 28.7% Luhya @ 6.42
15 70.8% English + 29.2% Luhya @ 6.73
16 73.2% North_Swedish + 26.8% Yoruba @ 6.73
17 70.8% Cornish + 29.2% Luhya @ 6.8
18 70.6% IE + 29.4% Luhya @ 6.81
19 70.6% NO + 29.4% Luhya @ 6.82
20 70.4% Scottish + 29.6% Luhya @ 6.89

^ all the highlighted components are part of my berber/african ancestry. Mixed mode oracle doesnt seperate those though and just counts them with my european. This is further proven by the fact that EthioHelix K10 (A test designed for Africans, and African/west eurasian admixed individuals like me) manages to seperate it just fine.

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 French 58.69
2 West-Africa 20.55
3 North-Africa 14.08
4 Eastern-Bantu 2.85
5 Biaka-Pygmy 1.99
6 Omotic 0.87
7 Nilo-Saharan 0.85
8 Khoi-San 0.11

1 egypt 26.21
2 egyptans 27.61
3 libya 36.9
4 french 51.84
5 algeria 53.34
6 morocco-n 54.82
7 EtA 58.34
8 EtT 58.87
9 ethiopian-jews 59.25
10 EtT-P 62.1
11 moroccans 62.63
12 EtA-P 64.71
13 Afar 66.13
14 EtO-P 67.02
15 morocco-s 67.69
16 EtO 70.28
17 hema 72.8
18 fulani 72.86
19 EtS-P 75.95
20 Somali 76.71

1 58.5% french + 41.5% fulani @ 4.33
2 60.6% french + 39.4% kaba @ 15.99
3 57.2% french + 42.8% morocco-s @ 16.03
4 63% french + 37% mandenka @ 16.52
5 61.8% french + 38.2% hausa @ 16.57
6 61.8% french + 38.2% igbo @ 16.65
7 63% french + 37% bambaran @ 16.81
8 61% french + 39% bamoun @ 16.97
9 62.7% french + 37.3% yoruba @ 17.05
10 62.8% french + 37.2% brong @ 17.17
11 60.6% french + 39.4% fang @ 17.97
12 60.9% french + 39.1% kongo @ 18.09
13 60.8% french + 39.2% mada @ 18.19
14 64.3% french + 35.7% dogon @ 18.29

Using 2 populations approximation:
1 50% french +50% fulani @ 10.893702

Using 3 populations approximation:
1 50% french +25% morocco-n +25% yoruba @ 2.964315

Using 4 populations approximation:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 algeria + bambaran + french + french @ 1.882089
2 bambaran + french + french + morocco-n @ 1.951400
3 algeria + brong + french + french @ 2.032186
4 brong + french + french + morocco-n @ 2.141153
5 algeria + french + french + yoruba @ 2.832829
6 algeria + french + french + yoruba @ 2.832829
7 brong + french + french + moroccans @ 2.857018
8 french + french + morocco-n + yoruba @ 2.964315
9 french + french + morocco-n + yoruba @ 2.964315
10 bambaran + french + french + moroccans @ 3.036810

^ these oracles are way lower than my K13, EUtest, and K15 eurogenes results. Thus more reliable, as many people have told me. The higher the oracle, the less likely it is.

k, thats about as much as the tests i will post in the upcoming while, i dont feel like constantly talking about my ethnicity and ethnic breakdowns cause im pretty sure me or someone else are gonna get pissed at eachother again.

Token
10-10-2018, 12:31 PM
*facedesk*

idk what people dont get about the part "Eurogenes is designed for Europeans" But sure.

After i post this i aint gonna post no eurogenes results again, if anyone wants to see my results ask for my Dodecad or Ethiohelix instead lol, shits pissing me off.

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 WEST_AFRICAN 20.76
2 ATLANTIC 19.5
3 NORTH-CENTRAL_EURO 19.19
4 SOUTH_BALTIC 10.35
5 EAST_EURO 9.35
6 WEST_MED 5.3
7 EAST_AFRICAN 4.86
8 EAST_MED 3.23
9 MIDDLE_EASTERN 2.42
10 WEST_ASIAN 2.14
11 SOUTH_ASIAN 1.53
12 SIBERIAN 0.9
13 EAST_ASIAN 0.44

1 West_&_Central_German 30.75
2 AT 30.93
3 NL 31.07
4 DK 31.45
5 Cornish 31.52
6 English 31.56
7 Orcadian 31.6
8 South_&_Central_Swedish 31.8
9 NO 31.81
10 IE 31.82
11 North_Swedish 31.87
12 Scottish 32.17
13 HU 32.19
14 FR 32.4
15 Serbian 32.72
16 PT 33.18
17 RO 34.18
18 ES 34.4
19 South_Finnish 34.56
20 PL 35.38

1 73.6% West_&_Central_German + 26.4% Yoruba @ 4.1
2 73.4% NL + 26.6% Yoruba @ 4.26
3 73.2% DK + 26.8% Yoruba @ 4.3
4 73.1% Orcadian + 26.9% Yoruba @ 4.38
5 73.2% English + 26.8% Yoruba @ 4.88
6 73.2% Cornish + 26.8% Yoruba @ 4.98
7 73% NO + 27% Yoruba @ 5.09
8 73% IE + 27% Yoruba @ 5.1
9 73% South_&_Central_Swedish + 27% Yoruba @ 5.29
10 72.8% Scottish + 27.2% Yoruba @ 5.34
11 70.8% DK + 29.2% Luhya @ 6.27
12 70.7% Orcadian + 29.3% Luhya @ 6.33
13 71.1% NL + 28.9% Luhya @ 6.4
14 71.3% West_&_Central_German + 28.7% Luhya @ 6.42
15 70.8% English + 29.2% Luhya @ 6.73
16 73.2% North_Swedish + 26.8% Yoruba @ 6.73
17 70.8% Cornish + 29.2% Luhya @ 6.8
18 70.6% IE + 29.4% Luhya @ 6.81
19 70.6% NO + 29.4% Luhya @ 6.82
20 70.4% Scottish + 29.6% Luhya @ 6.89

^ all the highlighted components are part of my berber/african ancestry. Mixed mode oracle doesnt seperate those though and just counts them with my european. This is further proven by the fact that EthioHelix K10 (A test designed for Africans, and African/west eurasian admixed individuals like me) manages to seperate it just fine.

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 French 58.69
2 West-Africa 20.55
3 North-Africa 14.08
4 Eastern-Bantu 2.85
5 Biaka-Pygmy 1.99
6 Omotic 0.87
7 Nilo-Saharan 0.85
8 Khoi-San 0.11

1 egypt 26.21
2 egyptans 27.61
3 libya 36.9
4 french 51.84
5 algeria 53.34
6 morocco-n 54.82
7 EtA 58.34
8 EtT 58.87
9 ethiopian-jews 59.25
10 EtT-P 62.1
11 moroccans 62.63
12 EtA-P 64.71
13 Afar 66.13
14 EtO-P 67.02
15 morocco-s 67.69
16 EtO 70.28
17 hema 72.8
18 fulani 72.86
19 EtS-P 75.95
20 Somali 76.71

1 58.5% french + 41.5% fulani @ 4.33
2 60.6% french + 39.4% kaba @ 15.99
3 57.2% french + 42.8% morocco-s @ 16.03
4 63% french + 37% mandenka @ 16.52
5 61.8% french + 38.2% hausa @ 16.57
6 61.8% french + 38.2% igbo @ 16.65
7 63% french + 37% bambaran @ 16.81
8 61% french + 39% bamoun @ 16.97
9 62.7% french + 37.3% yoruba @ 17.05
10 62.8% french + 37.2% brong @ 17.17
11 60.6% french + 39.4% fang @ 17.97
12 60.9% french + 39.1% kongo @ 18.09
13 60.8% french + 39.2% mada @ 18.19
14 64.3% french + 35.7% dogon @ 18.29

Using 2 populations approximation:
1 50% french +50% fulani @ 10.893702

Using 3 populations approximation:
1 50% french +25% morocco-n +25% yoruba @ 2.964315

Using 4 populations approximation:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 algeria + bambaran + french + french @ 1.882089
2 bambaran + french + french + morocco-n @ 1.951400
3 algeria + brong + french + french @ 2.032186
4 brong + french + french + morocco-n @ 2.141153
5 algeria + french + french + yoruba @ 2.832829
6 algeria + french + french + yoruba @ 2.832829
7 brong + french + french + moroccans @ 2.857018
8 french + french + morocco-n + yoruba @ 2.964315
9 french + french + morocco-n + yoruba @ 2.964315
10 bambaran + french + french + moroccans @ 3.036810

^ these oracles are way lower than my K13, EUtest, and K15 eurogenes results. Thus more reliable, as many people have told me. The higher the oracle, the less likely it is.

k, thats about as much as the tests i will post in the upcoming while, i dont feel like constantly talking about my ethnicity and ethnic breakdowns cause im pretty sure me or someone else are gonna get pissed at eachother again.

:)

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 12:37 PM
:)

Oh well, i know what your thinking and what you were gonna say anyway. Tbh, im not concerned for what people think about my ethnicity anymore. You are free to think whatever you wish, but the fact that i score East Med, West Asian, and Middle eastern percentages where do they get clustered into in the EUTest? not my african thats for sure, definitely not my african.

Also my mongoloid/Amerind percentage gets thrown into my euro in the mixed oracle.

IMO and i am being very honest here, most ppl on this forum that are busy with genealogy and ethnicity etc need to get their head out of their ass and actually think logically. Is a mixed mode oracle gonna do a reliable job for a triracial/biracial dude like me? No, it definitely isnt. There isnt a universal "most accurate, most up 2 date test" for everybody because everybody has their own tests that work best for their ethnic breakdown.

However, you are free to believe that i am 75% Euro, if it makes you happy then i wont be bothered by it xD Its just irritating that the fact that people constantly ask me to post my Eurogenes results and use those results to make it seem that i am 70%> euro.

why dont i ever see you, Aren, or other members for that matter ask me for my Dodecad World9? or MDLP World-22? thats because yall know it makes me pissed as fuck to be called a white boy or 75% euro and thus you take the tests that are least accurate for me and fuck me over with them.

eitherway, im not concerned bout it.

Caveat Emptor
10-10-2018, 12:42 PM
Oh well, i know what your thinking and what you were gonna say anyway. Tbh, im not concerned for what people think about my ethnicity anymore. You are free to think whatever you wish, but the fact that i score East Med, West Asian, and Middle eastern percentages where do they get clustered into in the EUTest? not my african thats for sure, definitely not my african.

Also my mongoloid/Amerind percentage gets thrown into my euro in the mixed oracle.

IMO and i am being very honest here, most ppl on this forum that are busy with genealogy and ethnicity etc need to get their head out of their ass and actually think logically. Is a mixed mode oracle gonna do a reliable job for a triracial/biracial dude like me? No, it definitely isnt. There isnt a universal "most accurate, most up 2 date test" for everybody because everybody has their own tests that work best for their ethnic breakdown.

However, you are free to believe that i am 75% Euro, if it makes you happy then i wont be bothered by it xD Its just irritating that the fact that people constantly ask me to post my Eurogenes results and use those results to make it seem that i am 70%> euro.

why dont i ever see you, Aren, or other members for that matter ask me for my Dodecad World9? or MDLP World-22? thats because yall know it makes me pissed as fuck to be called a white boy or 75% euro and thus you take the tests that are least accurate for me and fuck me over with them.

You type fast dude

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 12:43 PM
You type fast dude

Yeah i know, they call me "Magic fingers"

especially da hoes ;)

Nazarene
10-10-2018, 12:45 PM
Oh thats cool lmao, i also know a Kurdish guy from Iraq. He was born in Iran actually but his parents are very close from the border of Iraq to Iran so i bet he's a very good chunk Kurdish/Iranian obviously lmao

And yeah, what unites most Arabs is the language. If you think about it the only real arabs are in the Gulf, and spread out throughout parts of Africa in the form of Admix.

And lmao, im kind of confused about that fact too. This only proves my theory of people on this forum not paying any attention to ALL your features whatsoever.

They look at your hair texture and hair color first, then they move on to your more prominent features like your nose, eyes, and lips. Then ur overal pigmentation (which isnt accurate in my case since i use a android phone, android is fucking shit in photos)

and then they immediately form a opinion based of of that. And ontop of that people also form their opinion based of how they expect a certain race to look like.

For example, if i expect Mesopotamians to be black haired, light-brown skinned, and black bug eyed people with thick black eyebrows and a hooked nose you most likely wont fit that description. And thus i am completely blocking you off from being Mesopotamian in my opinion.

Ppl probably have the same thing about Mulattos/Biracials like me.

They just say i look 75% european because i have straight hair, thats it. No other reason.

I asked them why they thought i looked 75% european and they said no reason, they just thought i did. that much for a certain awsner xD also this is what i was told from a more inactive anthroforum, made by TA members including Krieger, Tyr, Arkas is also on there, and a few others:

"I'm not an expert on the labels, but you have very African-looking nose and lips; but your eyes, skull shape and ears look all non-African more European. I'd say Mulatto."

"Bantuid + Atlantid. I can see how Saharid might fit into the mixture too."< Krieger

"^ my family has strong influences from Congo Kinshasha and Mozambique/Tanzania so no surprise why i might look admixed with them.

Would you say i look approximately 50/50 euro and african? or 55/45 european and african respectively?" < me

"In some features they are more or less one thing, but altogether I would say you phenotypically appear close to 50/50 sloping towards the European side mostly because of your straight hair but definitely visibly mulatto."

^ Krieger again

LOL. these two moderators alone are few of the best classifyers ive ever met so far.

Exactly, I would expect that tbh. This forum is intended for a Euro-centric perspective, and so everyone is best at classifying those of European descent. Kurds are not native to Mesopotamia, but they somehow moved their way westwards into regions other than the Iranian one. Assyrians can come in many different colours, but yeah that's often the deal. I could probably see you around 60% European maximum, but never 75% that's way too much. Often times the mods are the most experienced and the best at classifying I suppose.

nittionia
10-10-2018, 12:47 PM
I'll probably have kids but it's not at the top of my list right now. I want a baby German Shepherd and a husband first.

Anyways, I'm 19 and I have to finish school before any of that xD

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 12:52 PM
Exactly, I would expect that tbh. This forum is intended for a Euro-centric perspective, and so everyone is best at classifying those of European descent. Kurds are not native to Mesopotamia, but they somehow moved their way westwards into regions other than the Iranian one. Assyrians can come in many different colours, but yeah that's often the deal. I could probably see you around 60% European maximum, but never 75% that's way too much. Often times the mods are the most experienced and the best at classifying I suppose.

Yeah, this is a Euro-cultural forum. I should've expected it. If you dont look like their expected view of a ethnicity they wont see you as that ethnicity. In that way europeans are very ignorant. They never were good at classifying ppl other than europeans so its to be expected.

And oh? I dont even know where Kurds came from but they are very cool looking people and they are quite nice too lol. And definitely, Assyrians and iranics are very diverse. Theres no universal look thats the problem. Same with Africans, every african looks different, even the black africans. Ppl fail to see that.

And yeah, i am roughly 54-57% European, so 60% euro max isnt too far off. People dont even have a clue what 75% euro mixes look like.

I have a few quadroons here for yall.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-6b52738881b86d9b3f7fb0860fb248a7-c

^ basically looks like a swarthy black curly haired european.

https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1403055727709.jpg

^ a Quadroon brazilian model probably

https://i.imgur.com/Fbfgeky.jpg

^ quadroon hoe, i definitely look 0% like them. 0%. xD no similarities whatsoever in features, i am way more black looking.

Token
10-10-2018, 01:48 PM

70% European is very far from a white boy :laugh:

Either way, i'm not going to argue with you, you are clearly emotionally invested in this subject.

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 02:19 PM
70% European is very far from a white boy :laugh:

Either way, i'm not going to argue with you, you are clearly emotionally invested in this subject.

yeah, and 54% is aswell. you dont have to argue with me, its just very damn annoying that people think, or thought (previously it was a tad worse on TA) that they can predict my ethnicity for me, and base my percentages of European geared tests. That's like me saying to you go do a EthioHelix K10 + French test, Oh wow! the mixed mode gives you 16% Algerian! you arent european ,you are 16% algerian!

people need to get a better understanding on how tests work and which populations they are more geared towards, is all im sayin.

and no. 70% is considered white to me, <65% is mixed. (IMO) still. the only bit of evidence yall have against me that i am 70% euro are my eurogenes mixed mode oracles, and my ancestryDNA commercial test results, of which i also question it's validity. Not because it gave me high european, and weird european populations (it might be one of the reasons but not the main reason) but the fact that they are completely uncertain about my African origins.

First they gave me an average of 14% Ghanaian, 8% Congo, and 2% Senegal, 3% Mali, 3% middle eastern, and some other dumb shit.

Now they give me 10% Benin/Togo, 0-16%

10% Congo, 0-12%

1% Nigerian, 0-4%

5% Ghanaian, 0-16%

1% East African, 0-3%.

so my african is on a range from 0-51%. Keeping my EthioHelix oracle results in mind (58.5% European, 41.5% Fulani) Who are yall to say i am 70% european? MyGenomeBox gave me 54.14% Euro, K47 gave me something in that range too. World9 gave me 51% Atlantic-Baltic or whatever. that doesnt add up to 70% european, the reason it DOES on mixed oracle is because mediterranean, west asian, arab, and amerindian percentages get counted up by European because they are all closer to European caucasoids rather than SSA Negroids. It's simple maths.

Yet everybody fails to understand it xD

Here, let me give you a plain example. and then i'll stfu about it:

Eurogenes K13:

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 North_Atlantic 36.81
2 Sub-Saharan 24.57
3 Baltic 18.02
4 West_Med 5.58
5 East_Med 4.31
6 Red_Sea 3.58
7 Amerindian 1.95
8 East_Asian 1.65
9 South_Asian 1.39
10 West_Asian 1.16
11 Northeast_African 0.98
12 Siberian 0.01

1 West_German 30.71
2 South_Dutch 31.03
3 North_German 31.46
4 French 31.84
5 Austrian 31.94
6 Danish 32.05
7 Southeast_English 32.2
8 North_Dutch 32.21
9 Swedish 32.25
10 Orcadian 32.27
11 East_German 32.29
12 Hungarian 32.66
13 Irish 32.7
14 Southwest_English 32.71
15 West_Scottish 32.84
16 Norwegian 32.84
17 North_Swedish 33.66
18 Spanish_Galicia 33.87
19 Portuguese 34.02
20 Serbian 34.16

1 72.3% Danish + 27.7% Mandenka @ 5.38
2 72.2% North_Dutch + 27.8% Mandenka @ 5.46
3 73.7% Danish + 26.3% Yoruban @ 5.47
4 73.6% North_Dutch + 26.4% Yoruban @ 5.61
5 71.8% Norwegian + 28.2% Mandenka @ 5.8
6 72.2% Orcadian + 27.8% Mandenka @ 5.86
7 73.6% Orcadian + 26.4% Yoruban @ 6.04
8 74.2% North_German + 25.8% Yoruban @ 6.05
9 71.8% West_Scottish + 28.2% Mandenka @ 6.09
10 72.7% North_German + 27.3% Mandenka @ 6.1
11 73.3% Norwegian + 26.7% Yoruban @ 6.11
12 72.2% Southeast_English + 27.8% Mandenka @ 6.16
13 71.9% Irish + 28.1% Mandenka @ 6.22
14 73.7% Southeast_English + 26.3% Yoruban @ 6.23
15 71.6% North_Dutch + 28.4% Bantu_S.W. @ 6.26
16 71.7% Danish + 28.3% Bantu_S.W. @ 6.27
17 73.3% West_Scottish + 26.7% Yoruban @ 6.35
18 73.4% Irish + 26.6% Yoruban @ 6.43
19 71.2% Norwegian + 28.8% Bantu_S.W. @ 6.52
20 71.3% North_Dutch + 28.7% Bantu_S.E. @ 6.56

72.3 - 5.58 - 4.31 - 3.58 - 1.95 - 1.65 - 1.39 - 1.16 = 52.68%.

My european percentage on this test, aka north atlantic + baltic is 54.68%

This is all the more evidence that all my percentages just get thrown in by european. Im just fed up with yall niggas saying im 70% euro, and when evidence is presented it gets thrown aside as "non-factual" and "outdated" and "delusional" what makes your evidence any different aside from the fact that my mixed oracle gives me these results? thats my point.

anyways sure, im not gonna argue with you either. im 54% euro, 41%> african. try to change my opinion shit's settled like a brick wall.

im not gonna doubt who i am anymore, and i aint gon let others influence my knowledge.

Jana
10-10-2018, 02:24 PM
I am expecting one. Feel blessed and happy. Despite my parents are not the happiest.

Hithaeglir
10-10-2018, 02:28 PM
Maybe one day but not at the moment,still have a lot of pursue career wise.
But i am already 30,if i end up deciding it in the end,my uterus will fail me :rolleyes:

Teutone
10-10-2018, 02:31 PM
The most honest answer is not wanting the responibility yet.

But also the complete envirorment that I couldnt control, I dont want to raise them in a isolationst world to prevent them from evil but same time, the west and the way they influence children with neo marxist ideas are scary. I guess I could raise good sons, but daughters?

Philo
10-10-2018, 02:40 PM
I would like to have children at some point but unfortunately I am an incel.

Maintenance
10-10-2018, 02:55 PM
I am expecting one. Feel blessed and happy. Despite my parents are not the happiest.

Are they against racemixing?

Jana
10-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Are they against racemixing?

Troll.

Maintenance
10-10-2018, 02:58 PM
Troll.

What do you mean?
Im serious.

JosephK
10-10-2018, 02:59 PM
My wife and I tried-or hoped-while we lived in the UK, since we couldn't afford to have kids in the States. But it didn't work, and now we're too old.

Jana
10-10-2018, 03:01 PM
What do you mean?
Im serious.

Explain how is it race mixing haha:1127:

Anthony PV
10-10-2018, 03:02 PM
Stears is now a daddy?! xD

Maintenance
10-10-2018, 03:05 PM
Explain how is it race mixing haha:1127:

Slav balkanite woman and central European man

Jana
10-10-2018, 03:05 PM
Stears is now a daddy?! xD

Not yet. He will turn 38 when it will be born (around his birthday). What is so damn strange in that ?

Jana
10-10-2018, 03:07 PM
Slav balkanite woman and central European man

Oh yes, sure.....:picard2:

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 03:07 PM
Not yet. He will turn 38 when it will be born (around his birthday). What is so damn strange in that ?

XD take a snickers, you arent yourself when your hungry

TheMaestro
10-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Id like to have children but I dont have a wife or girlfriend to breed with. Also Im quiete inactive spend most of my time sleeping even during the day. I dont work either and you need to be a role model and provider for your children and active to take care of them to cook for them to bath them to take them to the playground etc.

Why are you not working Mortimer

Jana
10-10-2018, 03:09 PM
XD take a snickers, you arent yourself when your hungry

I became very agressive during pregnancy, than I have some periods when I am calm and sweet like never before. It s turbulent :(
and it not help I'm with my parents now, because Stears searching bigger flat, and they are so old and annoying lol

Anthony PV
10-10-2018, 03:10 PM
When he was on TA, he gave the image of a cold-hearted being... So, most of us would have trouble imagining him walking around town pushing a stroller and taking care of a baby...

Jana
10-10-2018, 03:11 PM
When he was on TA, he gave the image of a cold-hearted being... So, most of us would have trouble imagining him walking around town pushing a stroller and taking care of a baby...

He is a good man and he will be great father, I know it. :)

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 03:12 PM
I became very agressive during pregnancy, than I have some periods when I am calm and sweet like never before. It s turbulent :(
and it not help I'm with my parents now, because Stears searching bigger flat, and they are so old and annoying lol

hahaha xD change of hormones i suppose, some women have that. Pregnancy definitely is a big thing so no wonder haha

and yeah, they might be old and annoying to you but in the end in their own unique way they still want whats best for you. thats what parents do.

when your old you might appear the same way to your children. "damn, look at mom, shes constantly nagging and shes soooo annoying" then you'll be in that position xD

eitherway, dun worry bout it. im sure everything will end up fine

TheMaestro
10-10-2018, 03:14 PM
I will build a family when I end university, get a job and get a proper flat or house.

Caveat Emptor
10-10-2018, 04:37 PM
I will build a family when I end university, get a job and get a proper flat or house.

The thing is, in the current flexible jobs market people often come and go from any given job between 6 and 18 months. If you work 3 years somewhere that's considered stable these days. Depends largely on the college major that you do (how specialized is it) and what career you consider, but even many STEM/IT careers are not that stable.

Would you be looking at ensuring a job stability first or not really, so long as the mortgage payment is made? Or would you be looking at repaying your mortgage first? Would you be satisfied with any flat/house or would it need to be your second or third (bigger than the one you would usually get at the beginning?).

Richmondbread
10-10-2018, 04:39 PM
I want to have children because we need more white babies. But given that I will be an older dad, I will probably only end up having one or two.

Incal
10-10-2018, 04:40 PM
Too expensive to have kids here, I will have to save some more money.

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 04:41 PM
I want to have children because we need more white babies. But given that I will be an older dad, I will probably only end up having one or two.

i hope you end up fucking a black woman and getting mixed race children. LOL

Caveat Emptor
10-10-2018, 04:43 PM
He is a good man and he will be great father, I know it. :)

OMG congratulations - I am new around here so I didn't know you already are a mum, which is fantastic for us all.

Anthony PV
10-10-2018, 04:44 PM
And since he's a Christian opposed to abortion, he'll have no choice but to raise them. xD

Richmondbread
10-10-2018, 04:44 PM

No, but I may marry a Latina or Amerindian woman.

Caveat Emptor
10-10-2018, 04:45 PM

Yes - we are all rooting for you!

Black Panther
10-10-2018, 04:46 PM

You must be talking about Black women outside the West. Westernized Black women aren't loyal. They're sleeping around almost as much as White women.

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 04:47 PM

no white children for you then niggahhhh!!!

Black Panther
10-10-2018, 04:47 PM

I hope you marry a Latina with hidden African ancestry and your kids come out with strong African features. :cool:

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 04:48 PM
You must be talking about Black women outside the West. Westernized Black women aren't loyal. They're sleeping around almost as much as White women.

do you know every westernized black woman? no. you act like every black woman in the west is a fuckin' hoe. There are thots in every race, however 1 rotten apple spoils the bunch dont it? ;)

Black Panther
10-10-2018, 04:50 PM

Most people here are trollish or playful. I can only imagine you live the same way you present yourself on this forum if you judge other users so much.

Profileid
10-10-2018, 04:51 PM
God I hope Meade or Bobby never have kids

Richmondbread
10-10-2018, 04:54 PM

We all know that would be biologically impossible. I'm more likely to have kids with you.

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 04:56 PM
We all know that would be biologically impossible. I'm more likely to have kids with you.

only thing youd have kids with is your right hand, ill be your best man at the marriage XDDDDDDDDDD

MsSPF
10-10-2018, 04:57 PM
Of course I’d like to have kids but not now :
- I came back to university this year and need to complete my degree. I want to have a stable job and the financial resources before founding a family.
- I am still young, I still want to enjoy my youth and freedom. I don’t want any regrets
- I haven’t find the father yet (the most difficult part)

Black Panther
10-10-2018, 04:57 PM
do you know every westernized black woman? no. you act like every black woman in the west is a fuckin' hoe. There are thots in every race, however 1 rotten apple spoils the bunch dont it? ;)

I am talking about averages. Some African or Afro-Brazilian/Afro-Hispanic women are disgusting and heartless, but the vast majority are family oriented and loyal, and don't even get me started on the food they can cook, boy. Makes me hungry almost instantly. Westernized Black women are simply of lower quality (again, on average). Any race of women that becomes Westernized gets rotten. White, Black, Asian, etc. Ofc, there are many women who fight against this westernizing trend, even in western countries. Kudos to them.

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 04:59 PM
I am talking about averages. Some African or Afro-Brazilian/Afro-Hispanic women are disgusting and heartless, but the vast majority are family oriented and loyal, and don't even get me started on the food they can cook, boy. Makes me hungry almost instantly. Westernized Black women are simply of lower quality (again, on average). Any race of women that becomes Westernized gets rotten. White, Black, Asian, etc. Ofc, there are many women who fight against this westernizing trend, even in western countries. Kudos to them.

then you can see, western culture is corrupting and fucked up. i cant even call it "Culture". i only abide by my own culture, and that is afro-caribbean culture.

and yeah, you are correct in that. there are some nasty ass africans, brazilians, and afro-hispanics whatever, they will just use you for dick and then they will fuck another nigga. i guess thats how their enviroment made them.

jup, majority is loyal though. Thankfully. And their food is one of the best xD especially soul food. jesus christ put me to sleep cuz after that i wont go no where except my couch

TheMaestro
10-10-2018, 05:02 PM
The thing is, in the current flexible jobs market people often come and go from any given job between 6 and 18 months. If you work 3 years somewhere that's considered stable these days. Depends largely on the college major that you do (how specialized is it) and what career you consider, but even many STEM/IT careers are not that stable.

Would you be looking at ensuring a job stability first or not really, so long as the mortgage payment is made? Or would you be looking at repaying your mortgage first? Would you be satisfied with any flat/house or would it need to be your second or third (bigger than the one you would usually get at the beginning?).

Nah I am just wondering getting a normal job where I am sure I will continue for a longer time, I always have place where to return and my dad makes enough money from rents, but I don't want to ask money from parents.

Incal
10-10-2018, 05:02 PM

I love westernized asian women: they get some extra ass and they have some nice skillz.

Profileid
10-10-2018, 05:03 PM

you're almost 40. any kids you have will have a very high chance of having autism like you. look at how old your parents were.
your brother is in his 50s right? and he ended up being normal

Profileid
10-10-2018, 05:03 PM
fucking hell this country is so dysgenic. we ENCOURAGE the retards to breed

Westbrook
10-10-2018, 05:05 PM

Nobody really knows how to be a parent before they become one. When you have a baby you're a baby as a parent, and as the kids grow so do you.

Having said that, I just can't handle the 24/7 responsibility it would drive me mad. So many close calls in the past and stupid decisions, I'm so lucky to have no kids right now.

Catarinense1998
10-10-2018, 05:08 PM
Yes. I'm very young to have child for now, and I need to end my graduation and get a job. So, I need to wait until my 30-35 (the range that I want to have kids). I want to have 2 kids. If Brazil turn in a socialist country with Haddad, I'll have 4 or 5.

Bobby Martnen
10-10-2018, 05:10 PM

You haven't failed. I have an ancestor who had a child when he was 69.

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 05:11 PM
Nobody really knows how to be a parent before they become one. When you have a baby you're a baby as a parent, and as the kids grow so do you.

Having said that, I just can't handle the 24/7 responsibility it would drive me mad. So many close calls in the past and stupid decisions, I'm so lucky to have no kids right now.

being a parent is basically a journey, you figure out the right decisions to make after you made them. because who is gonna tell you that they werent correct to begin with? you gotta find out yourself cuzz. babies are not made for everybody as you see.

in some people it causes domestic violence, they really hate having a child, but they dont have enough willpower to leave and thus they binge drink and beat their wives lmao. fucking pussies.

dont cum in dat shit if you cant handle the consuquences motherfuckers xD simple as that.

Bobby Martnen
10-10-2018, 05:11 PM

Why? My ancestors were landowners in colonial times and fought in the Revolution. I have a good bloodline, regardless of my personal traits.

Profileid
10-10-2018, 05:12 PM
being a parent is basically a journey, you figure out the right decisions to make after you made them. because who is gonna tell you that they werent correct to begin with? you gotta find out yourself cuzz. babies are not made for everybody as you see.

in some people it causes domestic violence, they really hate having a child, but they dont have enough willpower to leave and thus they binge drink and beat their wives lmao. fucking pussies.

dont cum in dat shit if you cant handle the consuquences motherfuckers xD simple as that.

ur such a nigger

♥ Lily ♥
10-10-2018, 05:13 PM
Why are people bickering and squabbling so much?! :dunno: Peace! :heartbea:

Bobby Martnen
10-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Pro-circumcision people should not be allowed to have children, for the sake of protecting the children from this.

I want to have a lot of children, and I won't circumcise a single one.

Ideally, I would have a lot of wives so I could have a lot of children, but sadly, that's illegal in America.

I don't want to move to another country to have kids, though.

But kids are expensive, and I don't think my parents would pay for it all.

Profileid
10-10-2018, 05:14 PM
Why? My ancestors were landowners in colonial times and fought in the Revolution. I have a good bloodline, regardless of my personal traits.

nobody cares about your ancestors faggot. you repulse women

Bobby Martnen
10-10-2018, 05:17 PM
nobody cares about your ancestors faggot. you repulse women

I care about the ancestors of my future broodmare, although very few things would be a dealbreaker. Hopefully, all four of her grandparents will be American-born.

Papastratosels26
10-10-2018, 05:20 PM
Economic reasons

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Profileid
10-10-2018, 05:21 PM
I care about the ancestors of my future broodmare, although very few things would be a dealbreaker. Hopefully, all four of her grandparents will be American-born.

no woman will ever want to touch you.
your best bet is to become a drug dealer and make them fuck you for payment. if you get lucky one will be really stupid and not abort

Jana
10-10-2018, 05:25 PM
OMG congratulations - I am new around here so I didn't know you already are a mum, which is fantastic for us all.

I'm not yet! Baby will be born in the end of March :angel:

Bobby Martnen
10-10-2018, 05:28 PM
no woman will ever want to touch you.
your best bet is to become a drug dealer and make them fuck you for payment. if you get lucky one will be really stupid and not abort

Imagine caring about consent unironically.

Black Panther
10-10-2018, 05:30 PM
I love westernized asian women: they get some extra ass and they have some nice skillz.

Who doesn't love westernized Asian chicks? It's hard to get them traditional ones unless you are Asian or a blonde White guy. I wouldn't marry one, though.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
10-10-2018, 05:33 PM
Me and my partner both have steady jobs and a long-term relationship. We were living in a rented house but we bought our own apartment last year. A bigger place already with the prospect of having children in the future.

The only reason why it didn't happen yet is because I haven't proposed myself to her. She wants to do things in a old fashioned and traditional manner even though our life is pretty much the same as any other married couple for quite a few years (we've been together for nearly 6 years). We definitely talk about getting engaged, but we agreed there's no rush. Gonna happen eventually sooner or later when we find the right moment, I don't plan on marrying or having kids as an "old" guy.

JosephK
10-10-2018, 05:45 PM
Who doesn't love westernized Asian chicks? It's hard to get them traditional ones unless you are Asian or a blonde White guy. I wouldn't marry one, though.

Ain't that the truth! Even the Westernized ones are hard to come by if you're non-Blond...

Incal
10-10-2018, 05:56 PM

Most people get crazy about those ones actually. Specially "white" males. They are boring IMO. I won't change my new world or westernized asians for nothing:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpI69UYVsAAkpNf.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeCSTmYWAAE8H_f.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Do_OQKUX4AAwXfc.jpg

Incal
10-10-2018, 06:00 PM
Ain't that the truth! Even the Westernized ones are hard to come by if you're non-Blond...

In the US maybe. Not here.

Black Panther
10-10-2018, 06:04 PM
then you can see, western culture is corrupting and fucked up. i cant even call it "Culture". i only abide by my own culture, and that is afro-caribbean culture.

and yeah, you are correct in that. there are some nasty ass africans, brazilians, and afro-hispanics whatever, they will just use you for dick and then they will fuck another nigga. i guess thats how their enviroment made them.

jup, majority is loyal though. Thankfully. And their food is one of the best xD especially soul food. jesus christ put me to sleep cuz after that i wont go no where except my couch

Yes. It's hard to live here. My culture is Afro-Brazilian, so it's very hard for me to adapt to a people who follow extremely liberal western ideals. I just can't agree with gay marriage, gay-couple adoption, feminism, atomization of the individual, etc.

JosephK
10-10-2018, 06:11 PM
In the US maybe. Not here.

I suppose that makes sense; in the US I think blond men are viewed by Asians as the dominant, successful type... Darkies and Mutts like me just losers.

Incal
10-10-2018, 06:19 PM
I suppose that makes sense; in the US I think blond men are viewed by Asians as the dominant, successful type... Darkies and Mutts like me just losers.

I think they just want to make race "better".

Black Panther
10-10-2018, 06:23 PM

A large portion of Asian women have essentially become the (blonde) White man's concubines.

Black Panther
10-10-2018, 06:25 PM
Most people get crazy about those ones actually. Specially "white" males. They are boring IMO. I won't change my new world or westernized asians for nothing:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpI69UYVsAAkpNf.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeCSTmYWAAE8H_f.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Do_OQKUX4AAwXfc.jpg

I find them cute, but no ass :/

Kaspias
10-10-2018, 06:31 PM
I have girlfriend for 3 years, probably i will marry in next 2-3 years. After graduation from university.

So yes, i would like to have kids.

Philo
10-10-2018, 06:58 PM
Pro-circumcision people should not be allowed to have children, for the sake of protecting the children from this.

I want to have a lot of children, and I won't circumcise a single one.

Ideally, I would have a lot of wives so I could have a lot of children, but sadly, that's illegal in America.

I don't want to move to another country to have kids, though.

But if you have alot of children you could spend less and less time with each child the more children you have. In the end you will barely spend any time with some of them. Not a good start to life.

MsSPF
10-10-2018, 07:03 PM

http://www.memegen.com/m/v6b7ma.jpg

Congolese Rice
10-10-2018, 07:18 PM
http://www.memegen.com/m/v6b7ma.jpg

you were granted the honorary nigga pass by yemeni himself:

https://images.genius.com/708e58a9b35ff321fe3f0ca0aa1948ab.700x460x1.jpg

this nigga really is a child

Mortimer
10-11-2018, 01:41 AM
Why are you not working Mortimer

because of ilness, you might have read it already, i dont like repeating all the time.

Decius
10-11-2018, 01:42 AM
Im too young. im only 16

Mortimer
10-11-2018, 01:43 AM

maybe in the us or where you are but not here. i had asian women giving me flirting looks and the asians here always are very friendly to my mum and greet her when they see her. i dont know if they would marry me though or date me but they are very friendly and dont appear as if you cant approach them. some asian women gave me flirting looks.

Bobby Martnen
10-11-2018, 01:44 AM
But if you have alot of children you could spend less and less time with each child the more children you have. In the end you will barely spend any time with some of them. Not a good start to life.

I want to spread my dna and lineage far and wide, bruh

Smeagol
10-11-2018, 01:45 AM
Probably not.

Bobby Martnen
10-11-2018, 01:46 AM
Probably not.

If you ever did have a son, though, you should name him "Donald" and watch liberals get triggered whenever he says his name lol

Congolese Rice
10-11-2018, 08:14 AM
maybe in the us or where you are but not here. i had asian women giving me flirting looks and the asians here always are very friendly to my mum and greet her when they see her. i dont know if they would marry me though or date me but they are very friendly and dont appear as if you cant approach them. some asian women gave me flirting looks.

where dose asian women at cuz i bet they gon love this bbc xd

Mortimer
10-11-2018, 08:17 AM
where dose asian women at cuz i bet they gon love this bbc xd

they will im sure. asian women dont like only white guys. maybe only in the us, not in austria.

Congolese Rice
10-11-2018, 08:20 AM
they will im sure. asian women dont like only white guys. maybe only in the us, not in austria.

XDDD

lmao, in the netherlands you also have those hoe ass asians here. My friend was working in "Giethoorn" with boats n shit, where usually ALOT of Chinese go to in the Netherlands, a asian woman offered him a blowjob XDDD

nigga i wouldve quit my job LOL

Mortimer
10-11-2018, 08:34 AM
XDDD

lmao, in the netherlands you also have those hoe ass asians here. My friend was working in "Giethoorn" with boats n shit, where usually ALOT of Chinese go to in the Netherlands, a asian woman offered him a blowjob XDDD

nigga i wouldve quit my job LOL

in austria they are not all whores though. and i dont dislike them. the ones i know have a chinese restaurant. i see many on streets too who i dont know what they do but dont think they are prostitutes.

Congolese Rice
10-11-2018, 08:49 AM
in austria they are not all whores though. and i dont dislike them. the ones i know have a chinese restaurant. i see many on streets too who i dont know what they do but dont think they are prostitutes.

well yeah, not all chinese in the netherlands are hoes either. but some are out lookin for some white dikk xD

amoora
10-11-2018, 12:11 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what is the "syriac" part of your ancestry?

Maronite

Nazarene
10-11-2018, 12:13 PM
Maronite

Respect to my maronite brothers and sisters.

Incal
10-11-2018, 03:34 PM
I find them cute, but no ass :/The ones in the West have started to evolve: many got booty now :)

Sent from my PRO 7 using Tapatalk

Mädel Edelweiß
10-13-2018, 08:33 PM
I’m infertile, but even if that weren’t the case.. I wouldn’t want children at the moment. I’m not financially secure enough.

Richmondbread
10-15-2018, 01:27 AM
The real reason I'm not married/children is money. I don't have the money to support a family right now. My 5 year plan is to get settled and be able to do just that. Even if my wife has to work. Even though I still think a woman's place is in the home.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-15-2018, 03:09 AM
A number of reasons:

I was upset when my dog died. I figure it would be worse if I had a child die.

You're stuck with the mother even if you divorce. So if she becomes a psycho-bitch you'll always be tied to her though the child.

I've seen too many instances of divorce where the mother feeds the children bullshit about their father who is only able to have them every other weekend and so all that time is spent with the mother degrading their father.

There is a good chance that a child will grow up to disappoint you. They're going to want what they want and it may be bothersome to myself. It may very well be of no fault of their own. Think of it this way: if you had a son like Heathers would you not put a bullet in your head? I'm not joking. That would bother me greatly.

Children are loud.

Children are time consuming.

Congolese Rice
10-15-2018, 09:07 AM
The real reason I'm not married/children is money. I don't have the money to support a family right now. My 5 year plan is to get settled and be able to do just that. Even if my wife has to work. Even though I still think a woman's place is in the home.

a womans place is where she prefers to go xD this is prolly the reason you dont have a positive experience with african females.

if you tell her: "go cook for me, you belong in the kitchen" no wonder shes gonna beat your ass xD dumbass

Ayetooey
10-15-2018, 09:22 PM

I swear Richmond, you sound like a muslim sometimes.

Or one of those ultra orthodox Jews.

Richmondbread
10-15-2018, 11:49 PM
I swear Richmond, you sound like a muslim sometimes.

Or one of those ultra orthodox Jews.

No, because unlike a Muslim, I would never set my wife on fire or stone her death for "disobedience". I don't believe I could ever have an "emergency rape" crisis either.

Profileid
10-16-2018, 12:14 AM
Meade is an expert on Islam because he reads Breitbart

Marmara
10-16-2018, 12:17 AM
No, because unlike a Muslim, I would never set my wife on fire or stone her death for "disobedience". I don't believe I could ever have an "emergency rape" crisis either.

What is an emergency rape crisis? :D

rein
10-16-2018, 12:19 AM

Call Meade in case of emergency and he’ll be there for the rape.

Richmondbread
10-16-2018, 12:24 AM

Apparently Muslim men excuse themselves from rape accusations because they are having a "sexual emergency". During their "emergencies" they grab a woman, a man, a child, - anything really that's human and rape them.
Because they get urges. It's revolting, and what makes it worse, it holds up in courts of law. Because in Europe they are having Sharia in place already.

rein
10-16-2018, 12:27 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

RenaRyuguu
07-19-2019, 06:48 PM
I will have 20 kids with anyone blonde

Cumansky
07-19-2019, 06:52 PM
Do I have kids? I don't know but if I do they don't look like me, and they got a nice birthday gift from their father, genetic code.

GreentheViper
07-19-2019, 07:24 PM
Money

Tenma de Pegasus
07-19-2019, 07:39 PM
Yeah I would like 3 kids, but only after 8-10 years, maybe around 2027-30. Maybe I will have them.