View Full Version : 7 March Rally in London

Thorum
03-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Rally in London against Sharia Law and religious-based laws:

http://www.onelawforall.org.uk/

C'mon, Tref and BP, we expect a full report!! :p

Beorn
03-03-2009, 01:50 PM
And be led side by side with disgruntled Muslims? No thanks.

Thorum
03-03-2009, 01:59 PM
And be led side by side with disgruntled Muslims? No thanks.

Wow, I didn't think of that. You are right. Better not mess with the Muslims. They can be mean. Better just lie low and give them what they want...................:thumbs up

Beorn
03-03-2009, 02:04 PM
Wow, I didn't think of that. You are right. Better not mess with the Muslims. They can be mean. Better just lie low and give them what they want...................:thumbs up

It would be better to stand shoulder to shoulder with my fellow ethnic compatriots and menace the Muslims over the cliffs of Dover. :thumb001:

Thorum
03-03-2009, 02:23 PM
OK, BWW. I know I can be naive about things quite often. What am I missing? Am I interpreting your response incorrectly? Or do I not know what is really behind the Rally?:fponder:

Beorn
03-03-2009, 02:34 PM
You're not being naive at all. :)

Show your opposition to Sharia law and all religious-based tribunals in Britain and elsewhere
Demand one secular law and full citizenship rights for all
Demand an end to cultural relativism and racism and defend universal rights
Demand the right to asylum for all those who have fled Sharia law
By j oin ing a symbolic demonstration from 3.30–4.30pm in the Northern Terrace of Trafalgar Square in London
March ing through London from 4.30–5.30pm from Trafalgar Square to Red Lion Square Join ing a public meeting entitled ‘Sharia law, Sexual Apartheid and Women’s Rights’ at Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4RL (nearest underground Holborn) from 6.00–8.00pm.
That's to start with!

I don't want "them" to have any rights fullstop. Let alone rights to citizenship.
Neither would I wish to have Ms. Achrabad from Iraq running into my country claiming asylum because her family want to kill her.

Could you imagine me walking along the road next to some smelly foreigner who's only grasp on the English language is "give me house", "give me benefits", "you are racist pig"?
Not to mention the anger I would feel being led alongside stuck up toffee nosed middle class Roger and Sallies, 'haw-hawing' and 'guffawing' along the road to a multicultural suicide.

Could you imagine the hate you would feel inside having known you marched under this banner?

http://www.onelawforall.org.uk/images/images/equalrights_placard_A2_1602.jpg

Thorum
03-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Well, shit. I understand now.

I suppose I only support the secular law, religous/Islam part. Didn't think about it like you said. What a predicament.

Do you think the Rally would be/is a mainly immigrant function? Or does it have mainly ethnic English support?

(I think your black/white, hand/arm holding perhaps explains enough.)