PDA

View Full Version : Does this Iranian woman pass in South Asia or Latin America?

Pages : [1] 2

Borealis
10-13-2018, 08:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCm0LUqAkTM

Hadouken
10-13-2018, 08:51 PM
Latin America yes

south asia no

Borealis
10-13-2018, 08:52 PM
Latin America yes

south asia no

Yea ur right now that i think about it.

Marmara
10-13-2018, 08:53 PM
I don't know about India but she looks Gypsy, i don't think she looks Latin American.

Hadouken
10-13-2018, 08:54 PM
Yea ur right now that i think about it.

Good

why are you indians alwqys trying to desify iranians ? it is very annoying. this is basically the 10000th time an indian opens a thread about an iranian.

Borealis
10-13-2018, 08:55 PM
Good

why are you indians alwqys trying to desify iranians ? it is very annoying. this is basically the 10000th time an indian opens a thread about an iranian.

Its funny.

RMuller
10-13-2018, 08:56 PM
Looks like some type of latina or gitana.

xtal
10-14-2018, 01:47 AM
Serious question: why are you guys (south Asians) so obsessed with Iranians?

Borealis
10-14-2018, 02:38 AM
Serious question: why are you guys (south Asians) so obsessed with Iranians?

Personally I'm not, I just think it's kind of amusing when they resemble darker skinned people considering how they like to associate themselves with Aryans.

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 02:41 AM
Personally I'm not, I just think it's kind of amusing when they resemble darker skinned people considering how they like to associate themselves with Aryans.

it's none of your business what iranians associate themselves with though . and an indian calling iranians dark is extremely funny . iranians dont have any continuum with your people and also iranians are mostly caucasian and not mixed race like indians

Borealis
10-14-2018, 02:43 AM
it's none of your business what iranians associate themselves with though . and an indian calling iranians dark is extremely funny . iranians dont have any continuum with your people and also iranians are mostly caucasian and not mixed race like indians

Do u have a gag order on who can and cannot troll persians?

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 02:44 AM
Do u have a gag order on who can and cannot troll persians?

nobody should troll anybody imo

xtal
10-14-2018, 02:44 AM
Personally I'm not, I just think it's kind of amusing when they resemble darker skinned people considering how they like to associate themselves with Aryans.As far as I know most Iranians are not obsessed with "Aryanism" compared to Indians and Pakistanis. Also a lot of Iranians are not DARK it is just the media trying to portray them as dark skinned arab-indian mix secular Muslims and all you peaple eat it up.

Borealis
10-14-2018, 02:48 AM
As far as I know most Iranians are not obsessed with "Aryanism" compared to Indians and Pakistanis. Also a lot of Iranians are not DARK it is just the media trying to portray them as dark skinned arab-indian mix secular Muslims and all you peaple eat it up.

Actually it's the other way around. There are individual idiots among the Indian community who are obsessed with trying to seem Aryan or white European but they are a minority and they dare not show their face in public or they are called out by other Indians. On the other hand the Aryan shit is very widespread among Persians and encouraged by their own community. They strongly believe in it.

xtal
10-14-2018, 02:51 AM
Actually it's the other way around. There are individual idiots among the Indian community who are obsessed with trying to seem Aryan or white European but they are a minority and they dare not show their face in public or they are called out by other Indians. On the other hand the Aryan shit is very widespread among Persians and encouraged by their own community. They strongly believe in it.Iranians can make such clams more than Indians cuz they are all Caucasians but indians can only dream to pass as Persians! Just the Truth.

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 02:52 AM
Actually it's the other way around. There are individual idiots among the Indian community who are obsessed with trying to seem Aryan or white European but they are a minority and they dare not show their face in public or they are called out by other Indians. On the other hand the Aryan shit is very widespread among Persians and encouraged by their own community. They strongly believe in it.

That's true.

lameduck
10-14-2018, 02:57 AM
Iranians can make such clams more than Indians cuz they are all Caucasians but indians can only dream to pass as Persians! Just the Truth.

most indians and iranians can pass in each others diversity.

xtal
10-14-2018, 02:58 AM
most indians and iranians can pass in each others diversity.Joke of the year!

Thambi
10-14-2018, 02:58 AM
As far as I know most Iranians are not obsessed with "Aryanism" compared to Indians and Pakistanis. Also a lot of Iranians are not DARK it is just the media trying to portray them as dark skinned arab-indian mix secular Muslims and all you peaple eat it up.

maz jobrani, famous iranian comedian, specifically mentions "we're aryan, we're white". I dont recall any indian calling themselves aryan before in the entertainment/media setting. We for the most part call ourselves brown.

watch 0:45 onwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwHOBJoASsM

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 03:00 AM
it is none of your guys business !!!

why dont indians get that ? iranians dont give a fuck about indians . this is a one dimensional obsession

xtal
10-14-2018, 03:01 AM
maz jobrani, famous iranian comedian, specifically mentions "we're aryan, we're white". I dont recall any indian calling themselves aryan before in the entertainment/media setting. We for the most part call ourselves brown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwHOBJoASsMI think you don't know what obsession means. Plus i agree with you guys, cuz south Asians are more obsessed with Iranians than Aryans

lameduck
10-14-2018, 03:01 AM
Joke of the year!

man if you dont see similarity between both population than what can i do

https://akm-img-a-in.tosshub.com/indiatoday/images/story/201802/Modi-Rouhani.jpeg?ovlZJUQDL12Oq10rlPfIEg2ekELaCFzjp

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 03:02 AM

no thats just not true

stop trolling

xtal
10-14-2018, 03:02 AM

https://akm-img-a-in.tosshub.com/indiatoday/images/story/201802/Modi-Rouhani.jpeg?ovlZJUQDL12Oq10rlPfIEg2ekELaCFzjpYou can see an optometrist maybe?

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 03:03 AM
You can see an optometrist maybe?

he is just joking ;)

lameduck
no thats just not true

stop trolling

ok bro , just having some fun. I know both Indians and Iranians are pretty distinct

Hadouken
ok bro , just having some fun. I know both Indians and Iranians are pretty distinct

haha :D you joker you

Borealis
10-14-2018, 03:05 AM
it is none of your guys business !!!

why dont indians get that ? iranians dont give a fuck about indians . this is a one dimensional obsession

If it makes you happy I will not make another thread about it. I understand this is an emotional topic for you.

Thambi
10-14-2018, 03:05 AM
I think you don't know what obsession means. Plus i agree with you guys, cuz south Asians are more obsessed with Iranians than Aryans

maybe op was just curious? its also none of your guys's business on what threads we create. we're on an anthroforum and its purely phenotypical discussion. I've seen max 2-3 threads created by indians regarding iranians while west asians created 10+ threads asking "why we are obsessed with iranians". I dont know what the scene was before but since I've joined this forum I've barely seen any south asian creating a thread about west asians. That arpita/monikarai or whoever is not even indian. im pretty sure. honestly felt like kukushka since its a weird coincidence that they created similar threads and both happened to be form sweden. I doubt he/she was south asian.

lameduck
10-14-2018, 03:07 AM

i think he is saying in light mood , just for laughs

Borealis
10-14-2018, 03:08 AM
Iranians can make such clams more than Indians cuz they are all Caucasians but indians can only dream to pass as Persians! Just the Truth.

Yeah but the problem is that Iranians try to make themselves seem like they have a special connection to Europeans, and are somehow closer to them than they are to Arabs, Jews, Assyrians, Turks, etc. when in reality they cluster with other middle easterns, and are no more "European" genetically than their neighbors.

Borealis
10-14-2018, 03:09 AM

I had the same thing in mind when I was typing that comment.

xtal
10-14-2018, 03:09 AM
Yeah but the problem is that Iranians try to make themselves seem like they have a special connection to Europeans, and are somehow closer to them than they are to Arabs, Jews, Assyrians, Turks, etc. when in reality they cluster with other middle easterns, and are no more "European" genetically than their neighbors.That indicates you know nothing about Iranians and their genetics.

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 03:11 AM
If it makes you happy I will not make another thread about it. I understand this is an emotional topic for you.

it doesnt even have anything to do with me . I am not persian . but I know many persians and also have 2 functioning eyes . iranians and indians are very distinct from each other and I have seen so often indians obsess over iran and iranians it is crazy

if this would be something uncommon I wouldnt even say anything . but how can indians even think that iranians look like them ? I mean come on thats pretty strange . iranians have nothing to do with indians . iranians score a little south asian but not that much and a lot of it is caucasoid and they score only like 5% or so negrito which is washed out anyway . most indians dont pass anywhere else than the subcontinent and there is nothing wrong with that

also since we kurds get always mentioned with iranians as if we are the same (which is not the case) I can just let some threads about us kurds here and you will see that we look nothing like indians and persians are our eastern neighbors and even though they have more exotic people than we do and there is often a difference in looks they are still mostly caucasian and west asians

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?231880-classify-some-Kurdish-people-state-the-main-types-please

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?259586-classify-some-people-from-my-homeprovince-Tunceli-Dersim-Turkey

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?259043-Classify-us-nr-4-(new-Kurdish-set)

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?256050-Classify-us-nr-3-(one-more-Kurdish-set)

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?253061-Classify-us-2-(another-Kurdish-set)

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?252423-Classify-us-(Kurds)

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?231895-%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B-Post-People-of-Your-Ethnicity-Ultimate-Gallery-Thread-%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B&highlight=post+people+ethnicity

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?231895-%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B-Post-People-of-Your-Ethnicity-Ultimate-Gallery-Thread-%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B&p=4889965&viewfull=1#post4889965

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?231895-%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B-Post-People-of-Your-Ethnicity-Ultimate-Gallery-Thread-%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B&p=4917185&viewfull=1#post4917185
full gallery https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/anthroworld/kurdish-people-t806.html#post10013867

lameduck
10-14-2018, 03:11 AM
Yeah but the problem is that Iranians try to make themselves seem like they have a special connection to Europeans, and are somehow closer to them than they are to Arabs, Jews, Assyrians, Turks, etc. when in reality they cluster with other middle easterns, and are no more "European" genetically than their neighbors.

well there is a geopolitical angle to this, Arab identity dominate middle east , so non arab middle easterners feel insecure that they are ignored , so they try everything to differentiate from arabs and linguistics is one. Also Iranians do have added Indo European markers Gedrosia/NE Euro than their neighbors.They also have lot more pull toward Caucasus.

lameduck
10-14-2018, 03:13 AM
That indicates you know nothing about Iranians and their mentality.

what is iranian mentality?

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 03:16 AM
well there is a geopolitical angle to this, Arab identity dominate middle east , so non arab middle easterners feel insecure that they are ignored , so they try everything to differentiate from arabs and linguistics is one. Also Iranians do have added Indo European markers Gedrosia/NE Euro than their neighbors.They also have lot more pull toward Caucasus.

we are not insecure . why do you think that ? we just dont have anything to do with arabs and we dont see them as "dominating" either . we see them just as southern people thats it . and they are the "real" middle eastern people . we are not . we are west asians

xtal
10-14-2018, 03:16 AM
what is iranian mentality?You already mentioned

lameduck
10-14-2018, 03:19 AM
we are not insecure . why do you think that ? we just dont have anything to do with arabs and we dont see them as "dominating" either . we see them just as southern people thats it . and they are the "real" middle eastern people . we are not . we are west asians

i didnt meant Insecure in negative way at all, just a part of human psyche replace insecure with afraid and you will get my point better.

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 03:21 AM
i didnt meant Insecure in negative way at all, just a part of human psyche replace insecure with afraid and you will get my point better.

but no there is no such thing :confused:

you intepret things that are not true lol

xtal
10-14-2018, 03:22 AM
we are not insecure . why do you think that ? we just dont have anything to do with arabs and we dont see them as "dominating" either . we see them just as southern people thats it . and they are the "real" middle eastern people . we are not . we are west asiansI actually agree w that cuz most Iranians i know are very paranoid and their government is trying to create a "pseudo Arabic" culture. I mean 50% of persian vocabulary has Arabic words and the seculars in iran strive to be like shia versions of Arabs. On the other hand the Aryan lovers trying to white wash themselves and make claims that are completely wrong.

lameduck
but no there is no such thing :confused:

you intepret things that are not true lol

fair enough

Hadouken
I actually agree w that cuz most Iranians i know are very paranoid and their government is trying to create a "pseudo Arabic" culture. I mean 50% of persian vocabulary has Arabic words and the seculars in iran strive to be like shia versions of Arabs. On the other hand the Aryan lovers trying to white wash themselves and make claims that are completely wrong.

I was talking about us kurds (particularly from turkey) . we dont even think about arabs

xtal
10-14-2018, 03:24 AM
I was talking about us kurds (particularly from turkey) . we dont even think about arabsYou guys don't have a lot to do with Arabs or even "Turks".

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 03:25 AM
You guys don't have a lot to do with Arabs or even "Turks".

with turks we do . we live together since 1000 years and there has also been mixing etc.

xtal
10-14-2018, 03:26 AM
with turks we do . we live together since 1000 years and there has also been mixing etc.We both know what I meat by "Turks" ;)

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 03:27 AM
We both know what I meat by "Turks" ;)

no I dont tbh lol

arkas
10-14-2018, 03:28 AM
Pass in Latin America, but best as someone of Lebanese or some other kind of MENA descent. She doesn't look Amerindian influenced.

xtal
10-14-2018, 03:29 AM
no I dont tbh lol
Edit: I'm gonna get a lot of dislikes for this so whatever

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 03:32 AM
Ok lets call it Anatolians with avarage less than 20% east Asian input!

they are 9-15% east asian on average . which is enough to show their turkic roots . even the göktürks were not 100% mongoloid but rather 30-40 %

the oghuz turks who invaded turkey were probably something like 35% or so on average mongoloid . they mixed with native anatolians which are the todays turks

xtal
10-14-2018, 03:34 AM
I'm sorry if i offended anyone

lameduck
10-14-2018, 03:34 AM

are you iranian? if you dont mind sharing

xtal
10-14-2018, 03:35 AM
are you iranian? if you dont mind sharingWell my maternal prandpa is Iranian Azeri so..

lameduck
10-14-2018, 03:36 AM
Well my maternal prandpa is Iranian Azeri so..
cool

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 03:38 AM

me too lol :D

I actually have nothing against indians tbh.

I also watch grandpa kitchen often :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JxxmzLcqAc

Thambi
10-14-2018, 03:46 AM

we're sorry too for offending you guys by relating ourselves to you. We do infact everyday dream of being persian. That's our lifetime goal :)

xtal
10-14-2018, 03:54 AM
we're sorry too for offending you guys by relating ourselves to you. We do infact everyday dream of being persian. That's our lifetime goal :)Good for you then :)

Thambi
10-14-2018, 04:02 AM
Good for you then :)

serious question: persians or west asians in general wouldn't be offended if it was europeans or east asians "obsessing" over them right? Indians get the obsession card for everything lol. god forbid they create any thread regarding people outside the subcontinent since that just indicates we're "obsessed".

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 04:05 AM
serious question: persians or west asians in general wouldn't be offended if it was europeans or east asians "obsessing" over them right? Indians get the obsession card for everything lol. god forbid they create any thread regarding people outside the subcontinent since that just indicates we're "obsessed".

no thats not true

but europeans are closer to us than south asians in every way be it genetically , geographically (well ok this doesnt include east iran etc) , phenotypically too (even though we are by no means twins of course)

and I would even be like this if a european ethnic group would obsess about west asians . I often called out sikeliot and corrected him for example . also there is a polish member who implied that kurds and poles have the same roots or something like that and I told him we have nothing to do with poles

xtal
10-14-2018, 04:14 AM
serious question: persians or west asians in general wouldn't be offended if it was europeans or east asians "obsessing" over them right? Indians get the obsession card for everything lol. god forbid they create any thread regarding people outside the subcontinent since that just indicates we're "obsessed".Cuz that is very rare. People relate us to Iranians often and vise versa but that makes sense because Iranians had a strong influence in Caucasus. Just to clear things, if i see any ethnic group trying to create a false relation with another ethnic group makes me question things.

Zroota
10-14-2018, 05:12 AM
Most North Indians can pass as eastern Iranians, and vice versa. Not most Indians and Iranians in GENERAL.

Borealis
10-14-2018, 05:17 AM
Most North Indians can pass as eastern Iranians, and vice versa. Not most Indians and Iranians in GENERAL.

That's not true tbh. Even most north Indians look quite distinct from any Iranians.

Zroota
10-14-2018, 05:20 AM
That's not true tbh. Even most north Indians look quite distinct from any Iranians.
I don't mean "any Iranians". I meant only those in the eastern part of the country.

Heck, those in southwest Iran look like dark gulf Arabs. So who's to say that those in the far east won't cluster south Asian peoples.

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 05:22 AM
I don't mean "any Iranians". I meant only those in the eastern part of the country.

Heck, those in southwest Iran look like dark gulf Arabs. So who's to say that those in the far east won't cluster south Asian peoples.

That's because they are Arabs, they are genetically closer to Iraqis and people of the Arabian peninsula. They even speak an Iraqi and Gulf Arab dialect. Ahwazis speak an Iraqi Arabic dialect, well the islanders speak Gulf Arabic.

Borealis
10-14-2018, 05:23 AM

Yeah but those in the eastern part of the country would not just overlap phenotypically with "most" north Indians, they would only overlap with a few select northwestern Indians.

Fibonacci
10-14-2018, 05:23 AM

https://akm-img-a-in.tosshub.com/indiatoday/images/story/201802/Modi-Rouhani.jpeg?ovlZJUQDL12Oq10rlPfIEg2ekELaCFzjp

I'm sorry to say this but the Indian president is the least Indian looking and hes also lighter than half of his population. No similarities between him and Rouhani who is an alpine.

If Mohammed ghalibaf (blonde, blue eyed Iranian politician) had won the race, you wouldn't be comparing him to the Indian president.
Using rouhani to compare is the dumbest thing I've seen. Iran is diverse while south Asia looks pretty homogeneous phenotype wise. Most people look the same to me

Fibonacci
10-14-2018, 05:24 AM
That's because they are Arabs, they are genetically closer to Iraqis and people of the Arabian peninsula. They even speak an Iraqi and Gulf Arab dialect. Ahwazis speak an Iraqi Arabic dialect, well the islanders speak Gulf Arabic.

Yeah exactly, tell them to get the fuck out of Iran so you stop whining about your terrorist brothers down there.

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 05:26 AM
Yeah exactly, tell them to get the fuck out of Iran so you stop whining about your terrorist brothers down there.

LOL, Iran took the islands by force. Ahwaz was annexed to you by the British after the death of King Khazal. I am not Whining you numbuts Azeri sasook lol

Fibonacci
10-14-2018, 05:34 AM
LOL, Iran took the islands by force. Ahwaz was annexed to you by the British after the death of King Khazal. I am not Whining you numbuts Azeri sasook lol

You Arabs not only originated in the suadi Arabian sand dunes but you people also crawled out of that shithole and into the Iranian plateau. Are you telling me Arabs existed in Iran 2500 years ago during the Persian Empire? Bullshit. Fuck out of there. Most of those Arabs ran into Iran because Sadam was killing their families left and right. You're lucky iranians haven't killed them all because the hate against Arabs is worse than the hate Hitler had against Jews.

Bringing islam and polluting our languages wasn't enough but now you gotta whine about your people taking refuge in Iran? Grow up

Thambi
10-14-2018, 05:34 AM
I'm sorry to say this but the Indian president is the least Indian looking and hes also lighter than half of his population. No similarities between him and Rouhani who is an alpine.

If Mohammed ghalibaf (blonde, blue eyed Iranian politician) had won the race, you wouldn't be comparing him to the Indian president. That man looks straight out of Europe.
Using rouhani to compare is the dumbest thing I've seen. Iran is diverse while south Asia looks pretty homogeneous phenotype wise. Most people look the same to me
brah its the cross race effect. people can identify the diversity pretty well within their group while struggle to do the same with drastically different groups. Realistically speaking there is no way Iran is more diverse than South asia lol. You're putting punjabis, kashmiris, tamils, central indians, tribals, bengalis into one group and saying they all look the same. I'm not even considering NE india, himalayan regions in this. Just cause we dont pass outside the subcontinent often doesn't mean we're homogenous lol.

arkas
10-14-2018, 05:41 AM
brah its the cross race effect. people can identify the diversity pretty well within their group while struggle to do the same with drastically different groups. Realistically speaking there is no way Iran is more diverse than South asia lol. You're putting punjabis, kashmiris, tamils, central indians, tribals, bengalis into one group and saying they all look the same. I'm not even considering NE india, himalayan regions in this. Just cause we dont pass outside the subcontinent often doesn't mean we're homogenous lol.

If Mohammed ghalibaf (blonde, blue eyed Iranian politician) had won the race, you wouldn't be comparing him to the Indian president.

Iran by a GIANT margin is way less diverse than India.

Fibonacci
10-14-2018, 05:45 AM

If any non Indian was looking at a typical crowd in Delhi, they would say that everyone looks the same. It doesn't work like that in Iran because of the sheer diversity in both phenotype and pigmentation. Comparing Rouhani with the Indian president doesn't mean anything because the next Iranian President can be some red haired Azeri or Kurd or some dark Balochi like Ahmadinejad.

Zroota
10-14-2018, 05:49 AM
I have heard of Ahwazis. I used to think that they were Iranianized Arabs, or at least half Arabs/half Persians, who spoke Farsi. I didn't know that they were full blown Arabs and even speak the language. So thanks for the correction.

But this does a prove my point earlier on that those in the border of a country can or may still be, either, the ethnicity of the country across the border (like the Ahwazis) or at least be in close cluster with them (same way how north Italians would be closer to Germans and Swiss than islander Meds).

Yeah but those in the eastern part of the country would not just overlap phenotypically with "most" north Indians, they would only overlap with a few select northwestern Indians.
I was quoting Lameduck, who said "most indians and iranians can pass in each others diversity". I corrected him and just said "most NORTH Indians", if he wants to make that point. I know most Indians definitely don't cluster with eastern Iranians. But some may.

Borealis
10-14-2018, 05:50 AM

Exactly wtf. The amount of diversity in Iran could easily fit inside one small Indian state.

Borealis
10-14-2018, 05:52 AM
If any non Indian was looking at a typical crowd in Delhi, they would say that everyone looks the same. It doesn't work like that in Iran because of the sheer diversity in both phenotype and pigmentation. Comparing Rouhani with the Indian president doesn't mean anything because the next Iranian President can be some red haired Azeri or Kurd or some dark Balochi like Ahmadinejad.

That's because they're only looking at color. Indians might vary some shades here and there but they almost always have some shade of brown skin with black hair. This may not be the case with west Asians or Europeans. There is still enormous diversity in India when you look beyond color.

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 05:54 AM
I have heard of Ahwazis. I used to think that they were Iranianized or half Arabs who speak Farsi though. So thanks for the correction. I didn't know that they were full blown Arabs and even speak the language.

But this does a prove my point earlier on that those in the border of a country would still be, either, the ethnicity of the country across the border (like the Ahwazis) or at least be in close cluster with them (same way how north Italians would be closer to Germans and Swiss than islander Meds).

Yes. Ahwaz btw was always called Arabistan by the Persians themselves. Also Persians are recent comers to the region, along with Azeris. Ahwaz was always semi-independent. Funny the biggest mistake the Persians did was annex Arab Iraq, which was to kick their asses in the pre-Islamic battle of Dhi Qar and later of course these subject Arabs just ally with the new comers from the Arabian peninsula, a story that would repeat itself in the Syrian Desert region against the Byzantines. We kicked two world powers to dust I am proud of that.

Here the Persian king cries at his defeat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5FKxtOUO3g

Nevermind the battle of Al-Qadyssia :p

Thambi
10-14-2018, 05:57 AM

they all look the same to me brah. Pics below are from Tehran. Most of them have the same head shapes, skin tone, more or less similar features. sure you can post pics of different iranian groups if you want from different regions. I can post people who look like different races from different parts of india.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/sites/default/files/styles/main_image_article_page/public/main-images/000_JS2IZ.jpg
https://ak3.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/5389943/thumb/1.jpg

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 06:14 AM
The woman looks what she is, dark West Asian, she does not really look South Asian her features are just two different, and nor looks Latino lol, she has no Mong influence

arkas
10-14-2018, 06:22 AM
The woman looks what she is, dark West Asian, she does not really look South Asian her features are just two different, and nor looks Latino lol, she has no Mong influence

Agreed, although I did say she can pass in Latin America but only as someone of MENA ancestry.

Purohit ji
10-14-2018, 06:42 AM

What you achieved in life being a pure race.

Mingle
10-14-2018, 06:57 AM
Comparing Rouhani with the Indian president doesn't mean anything because the next Iranian President can be some red haired Azeri or Kurd or some dark Balochi like Ahmadinejad.

Since when was Ahmadinejad a Baloch? He's from Semnan which is Persian and he even has a Persian surname.

Alberta
10-14-2018, 06:59 AM
Since when was Ahmadinejad a Baloch? He's from Semnan which is Persian and he even has a Persian surname.

I think ahmadinejad looks like afghan ahmad shah massoud, just that he is not good-looking lol. Still persian/iranic looks.

In case for india, afghans seem to love india? while iranians are indifferent afaik.

There is anti-jewish sentiment among muslims, and anti-arab esp among non muslims however.

Mingle
10-14-2018, 07:01 AM
What you achieved in life being a pure race.

I don't think that's what he meant. He just said Indians are mixed race to emphasize the fact that both of you guys are genetically very different from each other.

Alberta
10-14-2018, 07:08 AM

Iranian women bleach their hair and put in blue lenses when they want to be beautiful lol

Maguzanci
10-14-2018, 07:36 AM
This Iranian vs South Asian Feud is similar to that of Flips/Philippine vs Mexican except the latter group don't really fight one another and tend to get along with one another unlike the former despite both two rival groups do not look alike at all.

Fibonacci
10-14-2018, 07:49 AM

Ahmadinejad is not a typical Iranian you would run into. He's been called out for having Jewish ancestry many times in the past as well. What do you mean by Persian surname? I also have a Persian surname. So do Kurds and just about everyone else. Iranians have Iranian surnames. You can find azeris in Azerbaijan with native Iranian surnames as well. I wouldn't say Ahmadinejad is a Persian surname either. Ahmad is an arabic name, same with Mahmoud. He's a Balochi and looks like one too. He stands out from the rest of Iranian politicians.

Fibonacci
10-14-2018, 07:50 AM
Iranian women bleach their hair and put in blue lenses when they want to be beautiful lol

Same with European women, they tan their skin all day long and darken their hair to look exotic. This has nothing to do with being "beautiful" you moron. Since most people have the typical brown to black hair with brown eyes, looking exotic is something they like.

Europeans do it too and so do east Asians. Everyone wishes for things they didn't have. My sister who has natural light brown hair dyes her hair black.

Fibonacci
10-14-2018, 08:01 AM
I was quoting Lameduck, who said "most indians and iranians can pass in each others diversity". I corrected him and just said "most NORTH Indians", if he wants to make that point. I know most Indians definitely don't cluster with eastern Iranians. But some may.

Indians don't cluster with Iranians period. The eastern Iranians barely cluster with mainland Iranians. The women in the video even said her south Asian was only 7% while caucasus was 80%. South Asia is a completely different world and has no relationship with mainland Iran.

lameduck
10-14-2018, 08:09 AM
double post

lameduck
10-14-2018, 08:10 AM
I have heard of Ahwazis. I used to think that they were Iranianized Arabs, or at least half Arabs/half Persians, who spoke Farsi. I didn't know that they were full blown Arabs and even speak the language. So thanks for the correction.

But this does a prove my point earlier on that those in the border of a country can or may still be, either, the ethnicity of the country across the border (like the Ahwazis) or at least be in close cluster with them (same way how north Italians would be closer to Germans and Swiss than islander Meds).

LOl I was just having some fun in the thread dont take my posts in this thread seriously

Mingle
10-14-2018, 08:27 AM
Ahmadinejad is not a typical Iranian you would run into. He's been called out for having Jewish ancestry to being a Balochi. What do you mean surname? I also have a Persian surname. So do Kurds and just about everyone else. Iranians all have Iranian surnames. You can find azeris in Azerbaijan with native Iranian surnames. I wouldn't say Ahmadinejad is a Persian surname either. Ahmad is an arabic name, same with Mahmoud. He's a Balochi and looks like one too

Obviously, he's not typical, but just because he's dark doesn't automatically make him Baloch. He's been used to troll Persians for a long time but this is the first time I've seen him called a Baloch.

Some Baloch people have even called him out for being anti-Baloch: https://books.google.com/books?id=YDzpBgAAQBAJ&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dcmq=ahmadinejad+baloch&source=bl&ots=sR16hHdFQP&sig=P7xZypun7O1zVRq0ESKEuYptWac&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj79sP4rIXeAhXHo1kKHUJKB1cQ6AEwDXoECAAQA Q#v=onepage&q=ahmadinejad%20baloch&f=false

Just cause you don't like how he looks doesn't automatically make him Baloch. Show a source that states he's Baloch.

I've heard the claim he's part Jewish, but that appears to be a myth spread by people that don't like him: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/oct/05/mahmoud-ahmadinejad-jewish-family

Ahmadinejad = Ahmad (Arabic) + i (Persian) + nejad (Persian)

Seems like a typical Persian name, dunno if Balochis use names like that which is why I mentioned that. I wouldn't expect them to as I've never heard of a Baloch with an "i" or "e" in the middle of their surname, but some might have that. In any case, it wasn't an important point.

So nothing suggests he's Baloch. The fact he is said to be anti-Baloch by Baloch people further supports that. And he doesn't look typical for a Baloch either. He looks more Punjabi than Baloch TBH.

He's not typical for any group in Iran regardless. If you're gonna say he's Baloch solely based off of him being dark-skinned, then you might as well say that he's a Persian or Arab from the gulf region as they're also darker than most Iranians. They're all equally baseless claims.

Fact is he was born in Semnan which is an entirely Persian region. He just looks a bit exotic.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Alberta
10-14-2018, 08:30 AM
Same with European women, they tan their skin all day long and darken their hair to look exotic. This has nothing to do with being "beautiful" you moron. Since most people have the typical brown to black hair with brown eyes, looking exotic is something they like.

Europeans do it too and so do east Asians. Everyone wishes for things they didn't have. My sister who has natural light brown hair dyes her hair black.

Then why they dont make a black face? That would be even more "exotic".
The fact is iranians, kurds, afghans whatever obviously take pride in the lighter individuals of their nationality, both because they are rare and because the blonde white female is the ideal there.

Look at the mulatto king of morocco and his celtic-looking wife lol:

https://us.hellomagazine.com/images/stories/1/2018/03/21/000/493/013/featured_5_3.jpg

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 08:53 AM
Then why they dont make a black face? That would be even more "exotic".
The fact is iranians, kurds, afghans whatever obviously take pride in the lighter individuals of their nationality, both because they are rare and because the blonde white female is the ideal there.

Look at the mulatto king of morocco and his celtic-looking wife lol:

Living in Libya, I would say most North Africans are actually proud of who they are. There some OWDers among them but they are a fringe and laughing stocks like some Berberists, as the division their is linguistic and not ethnic. Iranians on the other hand take OWDism to a different leve

https://youtu.be/IPONRud0C8w

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 10:05 AM
my dog bully kutta looks pure iranynian , aryan pride!, only thing i find common between us and iranian is their athletic bodies and love for pehlwani

Alberta
10-14-2018, 10:36 AM
Living in Libya, I would say most North Africans are actually proud of who they are. There some OWDers among them but they are a fringe and laughing stocks like some Berberists, as the division their is linguistic and not ethnic. Iranians on the other hand take OWDism to a different leve

https://youtu.be/IPONRud0C8w

It may be because libyans identify as bedouin arabs, and not berbers.
berbers and iranians, kurds, like to point out the white inviduals, because they hate to be confused for arabs lol.

Papastratosels26
10-14-2018, 10:45 AM
Latin America

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Kamal900
10-14-2018, 11:11 AM

I'm White skinned myself, but i never saw myself as White or European. The way he said it is cringy as fuck, lol.

Haider
10-14-2018, 11:25 AM
Ahmadinejad is not a typical Iranian you would run into. He's been called out for having Jewish ancestry many times in the past as well. What do you mean by Persian surname? I also have a Persian surname. So do Kurds and just about everyone else. Iranians have Iranian surnames. You can find azeris in Azerbaijan with native Iranian surnames as well. I wouldn't say Ahmadinejad is a Persian surname either. Ahmad is an arabic name, same with Mahmoud. He's a Balochi and looks like one too. He stands out from the rest of Iranian politicians.

Lol between 25-40% of modern Persian vocabulary is of Arabic origin. Most Iranians have Persianised Arabic names due to Islam.

Haider
10-14-2018, 11:25 AM

Lol between 25-40% of modern Persian vocabulary is of Arabic origin. Most Iranians have Persianised Arabic names due to Islam.

Kamal900
10-14-2018, 11:33 AM
Why is it okay for people to acknowledge that there is a great overlap between Arabs, especially those from Arabia, and South Asians - which I happen to agree - but have a big problem with it comes to Iranians? Sheesh.

Fibonacci
10-14-2018, 02:37 PM
Why is it okay for people to acknowledge that there is a great overlap between Arabs, especially those from Arabia, and South Asians - which I happen to agree - but have a big problem with it comes to Iranians? Sheesh.

It becomes a problem when Indians try to claim shit like Iranians are their descendants. They can't do that with Arabs but they do it with Iranians.

Fibonacci
10-14-2018, 02:41 PM

And many people don't. I don't have an arabic name, neither does my extended family. It entirely depends on how much of a muslim you are. As for the language, when I learned Persian, they told us that the arabic loan words would be replaced with Iranians words sooner or later because for every arabic loan words in Persian for example, there is an equivalent.

cyberlorian
10-14-2018, 02:44 PM

Latin America: Atypically but still yes.

South Asia: Maybe in Northern Pakistan and Northwestern India.

Nurzat
10-14-2018, 02:47 PM
she has a robust strain, CM-like. she looks Iranian-Syrian, marginally European, not Latino and not South Asian

Tauromachos
10-14-2018, 02:49 PM
South Asia no

She can pass as Latin American or as Roma

Also dark type Lebanese or Palestinian is possible imo

Fibonacci
10-14-2018, 02:49 PM
Obviously, he's not typical, but just because he's dark doesn't automatically make him Baloch. He's been used to troll Persians for a long time but this is the first time I've seen him called a Baloch.

Some Baloch people have even called him out for being anti-Baloch: https://books.google.com/books?id=YDzpBgAAQBAJ&pg=PA19&lpg=PA19&dcmq=ahmadinejad+baloch&source=bl&ots=sR16hHdFQP&sig=P7xZypun7O1zVRq0ESKEuYptWac&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj79sP4rIXeAhXHo1kKHUJKB1cQ6AEwDXoECAAQA Q#v=onepage&q=ahmadinejad%20baloch&f=false

Just cause you don't like how he looks doesn't automatically make him Baloch. Show a source that states he's Baloch.

I've heard the claim he's part Jewish, but that appears to be a myth spread by people that don't like him: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2009/oct/05/mahmoud-ahmadinejad-jewish-family

Ahmadinejad = Ahmad (Arabic) + i (Persian) + nejad (Persian)

Seems like a typical Persian name, dunno if Balochis use names like that which is why I mentioned that. I wouldn't expect them to as I've never heard of a Baloch with an "i" or "e" in the middle of their surname, but some might have that. In any case, it wasn't an important point.

So nothing suggests he's Baloch. The fact he is said to be anti-Baloch by Baloch people further supports that. And he doesn't look typical for a Baloch either. He looks more Punjabi than Baloch TBH.

He's not typical for any group in Iran regardless. If you're gonna say he's Baloch solely based off of him being dark-skinned, then you might as well say that he's a Persian or Arab from the gulf region as they're also darker than most Iranians. They're all equally baseless claims.

Fact is he was born in Semnan which is an entirely Persian region. He just looks a bit exotic.

It doesn't matter where he's from. There is an entire city in central Iran dedicated to Georgians. Does that make the Georgians Persian? I don't think so. He has a very common look amongst Balochis which is why he is atypical like most Balochis in Iran.

He could be a Persianized Balochi. What makes you think everything is so simplified in Iran? We don't have caste systems. Assimilation and intermixing happens all the time. A Balochi can easily move to a Persian province and start a family there.

Kamal900
10-14-2018, 02:55 PM
It becomes a problem when Indians try to claim shit like Iranians are their descendants. They can't do that with Arabs but they do it with Iranians.

But Indians here don't do that. Maybe Pakistanis do. Some claim that they came from the levant which is nonsense.

Tauromachos
10-14-2018, 02:58 PM
But Indians here don't do that. Maybe Pakistanis do. Some claim that they came from the levant which is nonsense.

One theory says that the ancestors of native Dravidians in India were
Neolithic Zagros farmers from Iran

Kamal900
10-14-2018, 03:01 PM

No evidence exist, but I'm not an expert on this field so..yeah.

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 03:02 PM

all indians have neolithic iranian ancestry . but they dont have med (except 2-3 % or so maybe max) and also almost no "real" Caucasus ancestry . but they have a lot of negrito dna . thats what makes them so distinctly indian

iranians have very little of that negrito stuff but high caucasus and med

iranians and indians are so distinct from each other that the indians who obsess over iran are pretty cringy . I also dont understand why some of you act as if this doesnt happen ....I have seen literally douzens of indians on the internet being like that

Mingle
10-14-2018, 03:06 PM
It doesn't matter where he's from. There is an entire city in central Iran dedicated to Georgians. Does that make the Georgians Persian? I don't think so. He has a very common look amongst Balochis which is why he is atypical like most Balochis in Iran.

He could be a Persianized Balochi. What makes you think everything is so simplified in Iran? We don't have caste systems. Assimilation and intermixing happens all the time. A Balochi can easily move to a Persian province and start a family there.

That's BS. Literally nobody but you says he's Baloch. You just can't accept someone that dark can be Persian.

No, his look isn't "very common" among the Baloch. He looks exotic everywhere.

Find a source that says he's Baloch. If he really was, then you wouldn't be the only one saying this. Not even other Iranians call him Baloch.

Tauromachos
10-14-2018, 03:08 PM
all indians have neolithic iranian ancestry . but they dont have med (except 2-3 % or so maybe max) and also almost no "real" Caucasus ancestry . but they have a lot of negrito dna . thats what makes them so distinctly indian

Makes sense

iranians have very little of that negrito stuff but high caucasus and med

Sure i wouldn't have thought they have Negrito neither

iranians and indians are so distinct from each other that the indians who obsess over iran are pretty cringy . I also dont understand why some of you act as if this doesnt happen ....I have seen literally douzens of indians on the internet being like that

I agree

They don't look the same

Even dark type Iranians look different
They can be on par or close in terms of scincolor with average Indians"not trolling i think Iranians can be very dark and its not something negative imo"
but in their features look nothing like Indians

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 03:10 PM
Makes sense

Sure i wouldn't have thought they have Negrito neither

I agree

They don't look the same

Even dark type Iranians look different
They can be on par or close in terms of scincolor with average Indians"not trolling i think Iranians can be very dark and its not something negative imo"
but in their features look nothing like Indians

most iranians are not that dark

this is what typical iranians look like : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?258095-classify-some-iranians

lameduck
10-14-2018, 03:13 PM

there is some real syrian ancestry in Pakistan around Multan region but it would have been diluted uptill now. Many Pakistanis claim arab ancestry but only Sindhis and Balochs are only two ethnicity that can claim any link to middle east

Kamal900
10-14-2018, 03:14 PM
there is some real syrian ancestry in Pakistan around Multan region but it would have been diluted uptill now. Many Pakistanis claim arab ancestry but only Sindhis and Balochs are only two ethnicity that can claim any link to middle east

Not saying that there is no immigration to Pakistan from the Arab world, but some do try to claim some sort of exotic ancestry from the middle east as their own. Pakistanis are good people though.

Thambi
10-14-2018, 03:30 PM

Indians are made up of three main ancestral groups: AASI, Iran neolithic, and Steppe.

AASI evolved into ASI, and then iran neolithics migrated from the west and the fusion of ASI+Iran neolithics created dravidians and these were the people that ran the Indus Valley civilization. Modern day south indian mid castes like myself are the closest to IVC samples.

Then steppe aryans came from central asia and their mix is found in all populations in india except for south indian middle and lower castes. It goes up to 25+% in some nepalis and NW indians/pakistanis.

modern day iranians are not the same as iran neolithics though. Ofcourse they have some of the Iran neolithic mix in them as well but it did not come from indians. its rather just shared ancestry found in both groups. Iranians for the most part are caucasian, mediterranean, SW asian, euro influenced more than South Asian influenced.

Tauromachos
10-14-2018, 03:47 PM
Indians are made up of three main ancestral groups: AASI, Iran neolithic, and Steppe.

AASI evolved into ASI, and then iran neolithics migrated from the west and the fusion of ASI+Iran neolithics created dravidians and these were the people that ran the Indus Valley civilization. Modern day south indian mid castes like myself are the closest to IVC samples.

Then steppe aryans came from central asia and their mix is found in all populations in india except for south indian middle and lower castes. It goes up to 25+% in some nepalis and NW indians/pakistanis.

modern day iranians are not the same as iran neolithics though. Ofcourse they have some of the Iran neolithic mix in them as well but it did not come from indians. its rather just shared ancestry found in both groups. Iranians for the most part are caucasian, mediterranean, SW asian, euro influenced more than South Asian influenced.

Fair enough

But i never said that Iranians have any Indian or South Asian influence

I said there was a Neolithic Pre Aryan expansion from Iran into the Indian subcontinent which you and other members also confirmed

zarzian
10-14-2018, 04:16 PM
Double post

zarzian
10-14-2018, 04:17 PM
my dog bully kutta looks pure iranynian , aryan pride!, only thing i find common between us and iranian is their athletic bodies and love for pehlwani

Don’t compare your athletesim to ours, We dominate olympic strength based competitions like wrestling and weightlifting while you ponjabs get flipped 10 times in your matches. We have nothing in common with you darkies.

Pandit
10-14-2018, 04:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCm0LUqAkTM

She actually looks low low caste from North India lol.

xtal
10-14-2018, 05:21 PM
Iranian women bleach their hair and put in blue lenses when they want to be beautiful lolIt sounds like your "white people can pass as blacks" threat

Fibonacci
10-14-2018, 05:28 PM

She may look like one but she doesn't have the Australoid dna you people have. Shes pretty much a pure west Asian.

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 05:31 PM
She may look like one but she doesn't have the Australoid dna you people have. Shes pretty much a pure west Asian.

she doesnt look like one either . she is swarthy but looks more like a latin american or something and not indian

we all know how indians look bro . lets not kid ourselves here . even the most bollywoodoid indians look clearly indian and dont pass anywhere west of south asia

Borealis
10-14-2018, 05:32 PM

Idk, Indians(aside from Muslims) are not big on claiming Arabic ancestry or connection to Arabs but it's more common for them to try to associate themselves with Persians. Of course it is a minority that do this but it happens no less. Indians actually sort of look down on Arabs but they feel they have a connection to Persians. The reasons for this are complex.

Fibonacci
10-14-2018, 05:32 PM

Indians brag about their fake Aryan brotherhood with Iranians all over the internet. Even on news articles and videos I still see indians pouring the horse shit they're taught in the comments. It's sad and disgusting.

Borealis
10-14-2018, 05:38 PM
Indians brag about their fake Aryan brotherhood with Iranians all over the internet. Even on news articles and videos I still see indians pouring the horse shit they're taught in the comments. It's sad and disgusting.

It's more complicated than that. Not all Indians believe in the Aryan migration theory, in fact there's a big movement against that. But anyway, many Indian groups actually have more Indo-European ancestry than Iranians do, lol.

Fibonacci
10-14-2018, 05:39 PM
Idk, Indians(aside from Muslims) are not big on claiming Arabic ancestry or connection to Arabs but it's more common for them to try to associate themselves with Persians. Of course it is a minority that do this but it happens no less. Indians actually sort of look down on Arabs but they feel they have a connection to Persians. The reasons for this are complex.

Indians shouldn't have to make a connection to Iranians PERIOD. India is a massive area with mutliple different languages and communities. It's entirely a different continent of itself. Why should it make irrational connections with another part of the world. Are you telling me that Indians hate
themselves so much to the point where they want to make a connection with a community other than their own? There is no connection. Frankly, Iranians are starting to get mad at Islam as well so the Indian Muslims shouldn't be looking at Iran either.

I don't know any Iranian who would allow Pakistani and Indian Muslims to immigrate to Iran. Iranians Muslims don't associate themselves with other Muslims.

Borealis
10-14-2018, 05:43 PM
Indians shouldn't have to make a connection to Iranians PERIOD. India is a massive area with mutliple different languages and communities. It's entirely a different continent of itself. Why should it make irrational connections with another part of the world. Are you telling me that Indians are self hating enough to want to make a connection with a community other than their own? There is no connection. Frankly, Iranians are starting to get mad at Islam as well so the Indian Muslims shouldn't be looking at Iran either.

I don't know any Iranian who would allow Pakistani and Indian Muslims to immigrate into Iran. Iranians Muslims don't associate themselves with other Muslims.

A lot of those Indians that try to connect themselves to Iran are from the diaspora communities. There is the insecurity factor there. Most immigrants from India, and Indians living in India do not know anything about west Asia or Europe nor do they try to connect themselves to it(again Muslims being the exception).

Fibonacci
10-14-2018, 05:43 PM
It's more complicated than that. Not all Indians believe in the Aryan migration theory, in fact there's a big movement against that. But anyway, many Indian groups actually have more Indo-European ancestry than Iranians do, lol.

So drop the act then. We don't really care if you people have a higher steppe ancestry. Good for them.

Borealis
10-14-2018, 05:45 PM
So drop the act then. We don't really care if you people have a higher steppe ancestry. Good for them.

Drop what act? What am I doing specifically?

Khamzat
10-14-2018, 05:48 PM
Don’t compare your athletesim to ours, We dominate olympic strength based competitions like wrestling and weightlifting while you ponjabs get flipped 10 times in your matches. We have nothing in common with you darkies.
Darkies lol your dark skinned aswell

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 06:08 PM

yeah agreed she looks brahmin

zarzian
10-14-2018, 06:12 PM
Darkies lol your dark skinned aswell

Wtf im pretty light skinned, i had a major tan in my pictures from the classification thread.

lameduck
10-14-2018, 06:13 PM
Wtf im pretty light skinned, i had a major tan in my pictures from the classification thread.

you will be considered white in Pakistan Punjab

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 06:20 PM

lol my favorite subhuman got emotional, i would be feel ashamed to be even compared to to subhumans intellectually inferior race. Never talk about strength because you should do some research, asian games , olympic games and common wealth you should see list of medals who won medals in freestyle wrestling this year, even our woman can defeat 4 feet midgets like you.

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 06:24 PM
It may be because libyans identify as bedouin arabs, and not berbers.
berbers and iranians, kurds, like to point out the white inviduals, because they hate to be confused for arabs lol.

It's a combination of not wanting to be confused for Arabs, but also it's a colonial mentality among them. Libyans don't exhibit this for the most part and are content with who they are. They were also never under strong European powers and even one time managed to defeat the U.S and produced a great hero of resistance Omar Al-Mukhtar who was named the Lion of the Desert. I would say first hand I did have one of the mentioned ethnic group as manager when I used to work in retail a couple of years ago, he was not of Persian, but Iranian, he was the biggest White wanna be you will ever see. He would often penalize non-Whites more so than Whites in the work place, bully them. He often had something against the North African, Southeast Asian and South Asian people, he also did not follow protocol, he let the Whites do whatever they wanted, so a lot of people were quite pissed off with the guy. Many quit and wanted him out . I have never seen as real Uncle Tom in my life!!! Libyans take pride in their roots, that's for sure.

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 06:25 PM
stfu arabian retardo and insane weird chick

zarzian
10-14-2018, 06:27 PM
lol my favorite subhuman got emotional, i would be feel ashamed to be even compared to to subhumans intellectually inferior race. Never talk about strength because you should do some research, asian games , olympic games and common wealth you should see list of medals who won medals in freestyle wrestling this year, even our woman can defeat 4 feet midgets like you.

Lol no need to chimp out pajeet, the inferiority of South asian is blatantly obvious, 1.5 billion and not a single Olimpic medal. Cope now darkie.

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 06:37 PM
I am only saying the truth. The truth at times does hurt. North Africans are quite respectable people, so I will defend them, and they are like cousins to us espcially Libyans. They are nowhere near the OWD levels exhibited by Iranians. In fact like I said most of the OWDers/Berberists are seen as laughing stocks and are fringe. In Libya there is no OWDism and no one gives a shit about it. Also some Libyans can get light hair and eyes, but most often they have Cretan ancestry, this what they would claim themselves. No Libyan will go on how they are brothers of some Europeans, like the Iranians in that video trying to be brothers of Germans, that was quite cringy. No wonder Iraqis especially us from the Western region try to distance ourselves from Iranians/Iranics, but we are of course of Bedouin stock. I feel more comfortable among Libyans, Omanis, Saudis, and so on than among most Iranic people. Also I had real negative experience like that manager.

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 06:37 PM
Lol no need to chimp out pajeet, the inferiority of South asian is blatantly obvious, 1.5 billion and not a single Olimpic medal. Cope now darkie.

this is why i specifically said intellectually inferior with IQ of 65 , you should do some research (https://www.jatland.com/home/The_Players)

lowkey subhumans usually dwells in their past of being cultureless , living in tents but forget after gun powder invention they turned into world biggest sissies

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 06:38 PM
you guys are so ridiculous :lol:

zarzian
10-14-2018, 06:41 PM
this is why i specifically said intellectually inferior with IQ of 65 , you should do some research (https://www.jatland.com/home/The_Players)

lowkey subhumans usually dwells in their past of being cultureless , living in tents but forget after gun powder invention they turned into world biggest sissies

A couple of Bronze medals, lol. Keep coping Paj.

Tauromachos
10-14-2018, 06:42 PM

Dude this is a realy nice picture you have in your signature

Awesome

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 06:54 PM

LOL

Gangrel
10-14-2018, 06:59 PM
LOL

Look, the Veddoid migrants are communicating

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 07:00 PM
Look, the Veddoid migrants are communicating

I would not be talking to your masters in this manner. Just remember who owned northern Iraq, before the Anglo-American invasion

Gangrel
10-14-2018, 07:01 PM
I would not be talking to your masters in this manner. Just remember how owned northern Iraq

Would you say this to my face in real life?

Thambi
10-14-2018, 07:02 PM
where the fuck is this thread heading?

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 07:07 PM
where the fuck is this thread heading?

an indian as often has tried to currify iranians with the thread

iranian members are annoyed by it and tell indians that both are distinct from each other and that indians shall fuck off and leave them alone already . which is both correct and understandable

then a south asian member started calling iranians as "subhumans" --if it would be the other way around all the negritos would scream RACIST RACIST !

and now a half circassian half arabian teddybear tries to jump on the wagon to troll iranians

pretty much /thread

Marmara
10-14-2018, 07:11 PM
I find it very hard to believe that no one from Iran and Indian Subcontinent would pass for each other.

Some people think all people from the subcontinent look like Tamils or Bengalis i guess.

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 07:11 PM
A couple of Bronze medals, lol. Keep coping Paj.

agreed just won 18 GOLD, 10 -SILVER, 13 -BRONZE, Total 41 medals in common wealth games

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 07:13 PM
Would you say this to my face in real life?

probably you the one who started trolling me for no reason dude

zarzian
10-14-2018, 07:15 PM
agreed just won 18 GOLD, 10 -SILVER, 13 -BRONZE, Total 41 medals in common wealth games

Pakman fuck the CWG where a bunch of has been servient nations gather and compete, show me what you’ve done in the real games such as the Olympics. 1 bronze medal average per Olympics for almost 2 billion people, thats how pathetic. But if gang rape was a sport you South Asians would reign supreme.

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 07:17 PM

iranian members are annoyed by it and tell indians that both are distinct from each other and that indians shall fuck off and leave them alone already . which is both correct and understandable

then a south asian member started calling iranians as "subhumans" --if it would be the other way around all the negritos would scream RACIST RACIST !

and now a half circassian half arabian teddybear tries to jump on the wagon to troll iranians

pretty much /thread

can i be honest ? it was you which made me troll because everytime i see your face i remember my friends back in my village , i don't know why you look extremely punjabi to me and south asian and on the same time you show your disgust against indian trolls which result in more trolling,and i agree most iranian have nothing to do with south asian genetically but if you keep reacting indan will keep making new troll threads here (just honest advice)

Thambi
10-14-2018, 07:18 PM

pretty much /thread

its really different from my version.

An indian wanted to diversity his topics and happened to post something regarding an iranian, which is unusual since most of the south asian/iranian linked threads were started by non south asians on this forum

then a western asian azeri member asks a provocative question and in return south asians just defend themselves.

West asians then start forming a gang to convince us that we are obsessed with them for no particular reason really.

West asian members do call us subhumans on a regular basis, maybe this is different for a change

and then its heading into a dispute between an arab and turkish member on a thread that involves neither one of them.

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 07:19 PM
Pakman fuck the CWG where a bunch of has been servient nations gather and compete, show me what you’ve done in the real games such as the Olympics. 1 bronze medal average per Olympics for almost 2 billion people, thats how pathetic. But if gang rape was a sport you South Asians would reign supreme.

low IQman this was just jats won medal (2% of total india) not toal india just google yourself

Khamzat
10-14-2018, 07:19 PM
Two people having a dick measuring contest over other people’s achievements your both making yourselves look childish

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 07:29 PM
its really different from my version.

An indian wanted to diversity his topics and happened to post something regarding an iranian, which is unusual since most of the south asian/iranian linked threads were started by non south asians on this forum

then a western asian azeri member asks a provocative question and in return south asians just defend themselves.

West asians then start forming a gang to convince us that we are obsessed with them for no particular reason really.

West asian members do call us subhumans on a regular basis, maybe this is different for a change

and then its heading into a dispute between an arab and turkish member on a thread that involves neither one of them.

yeah right :picard2:

Pandit
10-14-2018, 07:32 PM
yeah agreed she looks brahmin

She looks panjabi.

Dark skin, Ugly Dalit face and big poteto nose. Like jat singers guru randhava, Imran Khan and Honey singh

Don't quote me, we brahmins don't even talk to low caste Sidra/chamars.

Pandit
10-14-2018, 07:35 PM

I rather have Aryan+dravida bloodline than an Arabic bloodline with G/J origin speaking R1a language.

She's from Iran thus most likely some Arabic and neolothic mixture.

We just call these kinds self hating Arabs.

Thambi
10-14-2018, 07:36 PM
I rather have Aryan+dravida bloodline than an Arabic bloodline with G/J origin speaking R1a language.

She's from Iran thus most likely some Arabic and neolothic mixture.

We just call these kinds self hating Arabs.

whats the point of this? why are you adding fuel to the fire..

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 07:36 PM
She looks panjabi.

Dark skin, Ugly Dalit face and big poteto nose. Like jat singers guru randhava, Imran Khan and Honey singh

Say that again but slowly

b.t.w don't fool me i can see brahmins on https://www.vivaah.com

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 07:38 PM
can i be honest ? it was you which made me troll because everytime i see your face i remember my friends back in my village , i don't know why you look extremely punjabi to me and south asian and on the same time you show your disgust against indian trolls which result in more trolling,and i agree most iranian have nothing to do with south asian genetically but if you keep reacting indan will keep making new troll threads here (just honest advice)

I look nothing south asian you dumbfuck xD extremely punjabi and south asian :lol: . :crazy:

you south asians are a fucking shameless race(s) of people . fuck of allready

Tauromachos
10-14-2018, 07:40 PM
Hahaha Menas and South Asians fighting amongst themselves

So funny

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 07:42 PM
we wuz iranians n shiet

http://worldhindunews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/1411450124-india-hindu-peoples-perform-the-tarpan_5841242.jpg

http://www.brecorder.com/images/stories/pics2011/october/kabaddi_1.jpg

http://up.picr.de/33842728bw.jpg

http://up.picr.de/33842706ix.jpg
http://up.picr.de/33842708kh.jpg

http://up.picr.de/33842711to.jpg

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/DBJD40/punjabi-traditional-men-dress-wearing-india-DBJD40.jpg

https://c.tribune.com.pk/2015/12/1013956-rape-1450710882-267-640x480.jpg

https://i.redd.it/3spgy52ad6fz.jpg
https://images3.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED67/598fafd3e083b.jpeg

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aXvrp1D_700b.jpg

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aN17BV3_460s.jpg

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 07:44 PM
Hahaha Menas and South Asians fighting amongst themselves

So funny

apperently I look like these people ...sure sure

Gangrel
10-14-2018, 07:45 PM
probably you the one who started trolling me for no reason dude

No you wouldn't, why pretend to be somebody you are actually not just because you are on the net?

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 07:48 PM
I look nothing south asian you dumbfuck xD extremely punjabi and south asian :lol: . :crazy:

you south asians are a fucking shameless race(s) of people . fuck of allready

manjeet singh i am sorry i hurt your feeling , it's basically a cycle , when south indian will claim he looks north indian they get same reaction as you, when many indian claim he looks pakistani, punjabi he get same reaction when punjabi claim they look pashtun they get same reaction and most pashtun write iranian even in this forum so it's keep getting broader and broader

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 07:49 PM
No you wouldn't, why pretend to be somebody you are actually not just because you are on the net?

I usually respect people, but when my buttons are pushed I would say some stuff, even if I lose. At least I will lose with honor.

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 07:52 PM
manjeet singh i am sorry i hurt your feeling , it's basically a cycle , when south indian will claim he looks north indian they get same reaction as you, when many indian claim he looks pakistani, punjabi he get same reaction when punjabi claim they look pashtun they get same reaction and most pashtun write iranian even in this forum so it's keep getting broader and broader

wtf is a manjeet singh ? sounds very subhuman . do you mean pajeet sings ? you fucking street shitting australoid ape . cycle ? dude accept it already that you dont have anything to do with iranians and FUCK OFF

and stop currifying people . I look EXTREMELY west asian (north) and people 10000 more often placed me in europe even than anything remotely south asian . and no I am not claiming to look euro but you get the point . my look is very kurdish , armenian , turkish , azeri etc. .

you guys look like what I posted above . now fuck off otherwise I will go beserk on you people

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 07:52 PM
we wuz iranians n shiet

http://worldhindunews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/1411450124-india-hindu-peoples-perform-the-tarpan_5841242.jpg

http://www.brecorder.com/images/stories/pics2011/october/kabaddi_1.jpg

http://up.picr.de/33842706ix.jpg
http://up.picr.de/33842708kh.jpg

http://up.picr.de/33842711to.jpg

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/DBJD40/punjabi-traditional-men-dress-wearing-india-DBJD40.jpg

https://c.tribune.com.pk/2015/12/1013956-rape-1450710882-267-640x480.jpg

https://i.redd.it/3spgy52ad6fz.jpg
https://images3.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED67/598fafd3e083b.jpeg

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aXvrp1D_700b.jpg

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aN17BV3_460s.jpg

apperently I look like these people ...sure sure

you think punjabi are only indian , pakistani muslim punjab is bigger with 110 million people. Also indian punjabi doesn't mean jatt , jatts are only 17% of total indian punjab but they are dominant and own most of land of punjab so everyone thinks every indian punjabi is jatt

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 07:53 PM
you think punjabi are only indian , pakistani muslim punjab is bigger with 110 million people. Also indian punjabi doesn't mean jatt , jatts are only 17% of total indian punjab but they are dominant and own most of land of punjab so everyone thinks every indian punjabi is jatt

I dont give a fuck . you all look south asian and nothing else . some very atypical ones can also pass as other things but you all look south asian and nothing like us

Gangrel
10-14-2018, 07:56 PM
I usually respect people, but when my buttons are pushed I would say some stuff, even if I lose. At least I will lose with honor.

You respect people? Fuck off cunt you don't even respect yourself

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 07:58 PM

pakistani punjabis

https://www.lostwithpurpose.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/DSC_7188.jpg
http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/photo/2015-10/12/134703580_14446066443451n.jpg
https://www.lostwithpurpose.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/DSC_7184.jpg
https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/My-trip-to-Lahore-Pakistan1__880.jpg
http://www.aljazeera.com/mritems/Images/2013/3/23/2013323134334560734_20.jpg
https://www.minhaj.net/images-db5/Jagoo-lahore-1st-day-MSM-Lahore_20121119_07.jpg
https://d1bvpoagx8hqbg.cloudfront.net/originals/lahore-people-climate-food-aa7de1391bd9b0ec81c3f161fed0058e.jpg
https://i.dawn.com/large/2017/11/5a0d3934d3b91.jpg
http://c8.alamy.com/comp/CET44W/pakistani-men-in-islamabad-pakistan-CET44W.jpg

---------------

me

http://up.picr.de/34064299uw.jpg
http://up.picr.de/31435668bl.jpg
http://up.picr.de/33287589cw.jpg
http://up.picr.de/32084007tq.jpg

http://up.picr.de/27709569kn.jpg

:picard2::picard2::picard2::picard2::picard2::pica rd2::picard2::picard2::picard2::picard2::picard2:: picard2:

are you fucking kidding me ? troll

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 07:59 PM
You respect people? Fuck off cunt you don't even respect yourself

Dude you are the one who start trolling me for no reason. Calling me names, saying ad hominems. I respect myself and others dude, nor I called you names which you did plenty of times on here.

Gangrel
10-14-2018, 08:00 PM
Dude you are the one who start trolling me for no reason. Calling me names, saying ad hominems. I respect myself and others dude, nor I called you names which you did plenty of times on here.

You go into any thread about Iran and start a shitstorm. Shut the fuck up

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 08:01 PM
pakistani punjabis

are you fucking kidding me ? troll

Your to Western to fit even in Afghanistan let alone South Asia

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 08:01 PM
I dont give a fuck . you all look south asian and nothing else . some very atypical ones can also pass as other things but you all look south asian and nothing like us

i am entertaining you stupid manjeet singh with respect , you really live with illusion punjabi claim to be people like you, we don't give a shit about manjeet singh, i a m talking specifically to you ,you really looks pakistani and accept it and don't feel ashamed to this fact

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 08:03 PM

*you're :D not your :p

afghanistan I would PASS as tajik and pashtun but it is not a good fit at all for me . I look very Anatolian and south Caucasian . I also pass as north levantine and cypriot

basically this is my list :

1. Turkey
2. Armenia
3. Azerbaijan
4. west/north Iran
5. north Syria and Assyria
6. Georgia
7. Lebanon
8. Cyprus
9. Ossetian and Pashtun/Tajik
10. atypical south european

something like this . I dont look punjabi wtf

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 08:09 PM
*you're :D not your :p

afghanistan I would PASS as tajik and pashtun but it is not a good fit at all for me . I look very Anatolian and south Caucasian . I also pass as north levantine and cypriot

basically this is my list :

1. Turkey
2. Armenia
3. Azerbaijan
4. west/north Iran
5. north Syria and Assyria
6. Georgia
7. Lebanon
8. Cyprus
9. Ossetian and Pashtun/Tajik
10. atypical south european

something like this . I dont look punjabi wtf

Pretty much, you can pass as an Iraqi Kurd, but honestly they look slightly different than you

Borealis
10-14-2018, 08:18 PM

How do west asians differ from afghans?

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 08:19 PM
@indian members including bandesha :

post people of your ethnicity that can pass as west asian . come on I want to see it now . bring it on the table . maybe I will make a thread even but post them here so we all can see those hidden west asians in the sub-continent

StonyArabia
10-14-2018, 08:19 PM
How do west asians differ from afghans?

They just look different. Although Afghans are considered West Asian on the Canadian census.

Mideast census in Canada is like this
West Asians means non-Arabs such as Turks, Iranians, Armenians, Azeris, Georgians, Afghans
Arabs means Arabian peninsula or Arab speakers who identify as such like Iraqis, Omanis, Yemenis, Libyans, ect
North Africans meaning people from North Africa many Egyptians identify as such, and Magharbis in general

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 08:21 PM

post people of your ethnicity that can pass as west asian . come on I want to see it now . bring it on the table . maybe I will make a thread even but post them here so we all can see those hidden west asians in the sub-continent

what's west asian ? neither i care or have time to post picture but you can see my bandesha jatt clan classify thread
(https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?255499-Classify-my-small-punjabi-jatt-tribe-called-bandesha)

Borealis
10-14-2018, 08:22 PM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c7/Priyanka_nikon_camera.jpg/220px-Priyanka_nikon_camera.jpg

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 08:23 PM
what's west asian ? neither i care or have time to post picture but you can see my bandesha jatt clan classify thread
(https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?255499-Classify-my-small-punjabi-jatt-tribe-called-bandesha)

first of all this is west asia : http://up.picr.de/32628657qn.jpg

you can count more of iran in it too to make it easier for you

and 2. those pics are only a few you have to post more . but most of them dont pass anywhere in west asia either . what a fail

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 08:24 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c7/Priyanka_nikon_camera.jpg/220px-Priyanka_nikon_camera.jpg

are you serious ? :picard1:

Karkurdu
10-14-2018, 08:25 PM
Pass in India. Many Iranians resemble gypsies.

turbosat
10-14-2018, 08:26 PM
They just look different. Although Afghans are considered West Asian on the Canadian census.

Mideast census in Canada is like this
West Asians means non-Arabs such as Turks, Iranians, Armenians, Azeris, Georgians, Afghans
Arabs means Arabian peninsula or Arab speakers who identify as such like Iraqis, Omanis, Yemenis, Libyans, ect
North Africans meaning people from North Africa many Egyptians identify as such, and Magharbis in general

My guess would be that Afghans in Canada must have petitioned (i.e. begged) the Census board of Canada to include them among West Asians rather than among South Asians.

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 08:27 PM
My guess would be that Afghans in Canada must have petitioned the Census board of Canada to include them among West Asians rather than among South Asians.

afghans are pretty different from south asians . they are closer to west asians than south asians . I know you dont like to hear that ...I have seen you post with passion into afghan topics .

afghans are southern central asians

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 08:28 PM
first of all this is west asia : http://up.picr.de/32628657qn.jpg

you can count more of iran in it too to make it easier for you

and 2. those pics are only a few you have to post more . but most of them dont pass anywhere in west asia either . what a fail

lol why would i need to pass myself or my people to some durka durka land ? you are kurd i am talking about you

Khamzat
What’s your ethnicity? You Punjabi?

Hadouken
lol why would i need to pass myself or my people to some durka durka land ? you are kurd i am talking about you

what do you mean ?

Borealis
10-14-2018, 08:29 PM
are you serious ? :picard1:

No I was kidding lol. She looks clearly Indian. But actually even she was complaining that people in US thought she was Arab.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1056505/i-was-once-called-an-arab-terrorist-priyanka-chopra/

Same thing happened to Miss USA, of Indian descent.

https://www.ibtimes.com/nina-davuluri-nationality-why-arab-woman-didnt-win-miss-america-2014-photo-1406266

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 08:30 PM
No I was kidding lol. She looks clearly Indian. But actually even she was complaining that people in US thought she was Arab.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1056505/i-was-once-called-an-arab-terrorist-priyanka-chopra/

Same thing happened to Miss USA, of Indian descent.

https://www.ibtimes.com/nina-davuluri-nationality-why-arab-woman-didnt-win-miss-america-2014-photo-1406266

it also happened to an indian man who was unfortunately killed by an american thinking he is an arab

this doesnt mean that these people pass as arab let alone west asian

you will not find many indians passing in west asia . the number is EXTREMELY small . so bye bye bros ....go away now

Gangrel
10-14-2018, 08:31 PM

LOL

Borealis
10-14-2018, 08:32 PM
it also happened to an indian man who was unfortunately killed by an american thinking he is an arab

this doesnt mean that these people pass as arab let alone west asian

you will not find many indians passing in west asia . the number is EXTREMELY small . so bye bye bros ....go away now

LOL, my sister was once asked if she was Middle Eastern by a Middle Eastern guy. It happens every now and then. Even if not common, you have to admit it.

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 08:33 PM
LOL, my sister was once asked if she was Middle Eastern by a Middle Eastern guy. It happens every now and then.

I was mistaken for german once . I kid you not it was in the club toillete haha

and I would never pass as german never ever

I dont know what your sis looks like maybe she passes ...there are SOME indians who pass but in most cases rather as southern middle eastern and not really west asian

Borealis
Afghan Pashtuns are closer to South Asians than to West Asians. Tajiks are a bit closer to west Asians I think.

Bandesha
what do you mean ?

it means we punjabi are proud race and only care about punjab , we have proverb english translation would be your kaaba keep shining but i only wish my punjab keep shining so you are delusional if you really think we would try to associate or pass somewhere else. i was talking about indian trolls , i meant kurds are meds countryless people and can look very different depending on regions they are living just like baloch people

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 08:34 PM
Afghan Pashtuns are closer to South Asians than to West Asians. Tajiks are a bit closer to west Asians I think.

afghans look closer to west asians than south asians except some

they also genetically need to be 50% north caucasus to be 50% most northern indian like Kashmiri . they are very different from south asians

Borealis
10-14-2018, 08:34 PM

I dont know what your sis looks like maybe she passes ...there are SOME indians who pass but in most cases rather as southern middle eastern and not really west asian

Guarantee she does not look west Asian at all, but even still someone thought she was. So it's definitely possible for other SAs to pass as them.

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 08:35 PM
what do you mean ?

it means we punjabi are proud race and only care about punjab , we have proverb english translation would be your kaaba keep shining but i only wish my punjab keep shining so you are delusional if you really think we would try to associate or pass somewhere else. i was talking about indian trolls , i meant kurds are meds countryless people and can look very different depending on regions they are living just like baloch people

turbosat
10-14-2018, 08:35 PM
afghans are pretty different from south asians . they are closer to west asians than south asians . I know you dont like to hear that ...I have seen you post with passion into afghan topics .

afghans are southern central asians

I dont want Afghans to be considered South Asians.

I am just saying they would probably have gone running to Census board of Canada, and begged to not be counted as "south Asian", but instead to be counted among West Asians..

zarzian
10-14-2018, 08:36 PM
Pass in India. Many Iranians resemble gypsies.

It just so happens that your oguz ancestors were 20% south asian gypsy like modern torkomans, now fuck off assimilated mongrel anatolian.

Hadouken

it is good that you are proud . I support you in that . but then dont bother with iranians or other people west of you so much

and we kurds look like what I have in my signature . I have posted 10000 kurdish faces

url]https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?231880-classify-some-Kurdish-people-state-the-main-types-please[/url]

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?259586-classify-some-people-from-my-homeprovince-Tunceli-Dersim-Turkey

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?259043-Classify-us-nr-4-(new-Kurdish-set)

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?256050-Classify-us-nr-3-(one-more-Kurdish-set)

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?253061-Classify-us-2-(another-Kurdish-set)

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?231895-%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B-Post-People-of-Your-Ethnicity-Ultimate-Gallery-Thread-%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B&highlight=post+people+ethnicity

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?231895-%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B-Post-People-of-Your-Ethnicity-Ultimate-Gallery-Thread-%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B&p=4889965&viewfull=1#post4889965

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?231895-%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B-Post-People-of-Your-Ethnicity-Ultimate-Gallery-Thread-%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B%26%239734%3B&p=4917185&viewfull=1#post4917185
full gallery https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/anthroworld/kurdish-people-t806.html#post10013867

anything else is just blablabla

Gangrel
Wrong as fuck as always

Tajiks have nothing to do with South Asians

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 08:37 PM
Guarantee she does not look west Asian at all, but even still someone thought she was. So it's definitely possible for other SAs to pass as them.

as I said post examples of indians that pass as west asian . come on do it . if you want show me a pic of your sis and if she passes I will say so dont worry . and dont worry I wouldnt do anything wrong with the pic either and will delete the pm later

Larali
10-14-2018, 08:40 PM

Only in Turkey would you pass as a German.

Also, when did "Are you German perchance" become a club pickup line?

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 08:42 PM
Only in Turkey would you pass as a German.

Also, when did "Are you German perchance" become a club pickup line?

idiot I already said I dont pass as german . it is impossible

it was a german guy saying it and I told him that he must be joking but he said no and insisted . it was pretty weird

Karkurdu
10-14-2018, 08:42 PM
It just so happens that your oguz ancestors were 20% south asian gypsy like modern torkomans, now fuck off assimilated mongrel anatolian.

Looks like I hit a nerve, calm down you angry Farsi gypsy :laugh:

https://i.hizliresim.com/Bzpgjj.png

Borealis
10-14-2018, 08:43 PM
Wrong as fuck as always

Tajiks have nothing to do with South Asians

How is it wrong?

Gangrel
10-14-2018, 08:45 PM
How is it wrong?

Are you retarded?

Borealis
10-14-2018, 08:46 PM
Are you retarded?

I said Tajiks were closer to west Asians, how is that wrong?

zarzian
10-14-2018, 08:47 PM
Looks like I hit a nerve, calm down you angry Farsi gypsy :laugh:

https://i.hizliresim.com/Bzpgjj.png

You didn’t hit a nerve, I just decided to shit on your existence because you are an inferior tork.

Gangrel
10-14-2018, 08:47 PM
I said Tajiks were closer to west Asians, how is that wrong?

Pashtuns are NOT closer to South Asians. And implying Tajiks have anything to do with South Asians in the first place

Thambi
10-14-2018, 08:48 PM
can the girl to the right pass? People did indeed think she was persian, arab etc at my school.

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 08:49 PM
^ no

Khamzat
10-14-2018, 08:50 PM
can the girl to the right pass? People did indeed think she was persian, arab etc at my school.

No she looks Indian to me, the guy is more atypical than she is, I don’t know about west Asia but he can pass anywhere in Pakistan

Karkurdu
10-14-2018, 08:50 PM
You didn’t hit a nerve, I just decided to shit on your existence because you are an inferior tork.

K, sleep tight this night.

https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://i.imgur.com/Kc4NfGt.jpg

Borealis
10-14-2018, 08:51 PM
Pashtuns are NOT closer to South Asians. And implying Tajiks have anything to do with South Asians in the first place

Yes they are. All of modern genetics supports this. Some Pashtun tribes such as those in Pakistan are especially close to South Asians. And by South Asians I mean NW South Asians like Punjabis, Sindhis, etc.

https://forwhattheywereweare.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/metspalu2011pca.png

Borealis
10-14-2018, 08:53 PM

Hard to tell what she looks like, seems to be wearing a lot of make up. My first thought would be Pakistan rather than west asian.

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 08:53 PM
it is good that you are proud . I support you in that . but then dont bother with iranians or other people west of you so much

and we kurds look like what I have in my signature . I have posted 10000 kurdish faces

url]https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?231880-classify-some-Kurdish-people-state-the-main-types-please[/url]

anything else is just blablabla

as i told you before looks depends on regions you are living , turk kurds will be turk shifted and sae for every reigon they are living , also baluch and kurds were same med origin people but they migrated to different reigons , i claim you look paki because there are many jatt clans which are found both on baluch and jatts like jatoi,zardari,lashari,khosa as jat used to live in baluchistan and sindh once upon a time and here is proof ,
khosa is big baluch tribe but also big jatt tribe
ayub khosa baluch actor
http://www.magtheweekly.com/assets/uploads/updates/2017-09-29/0_4_032952_album.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/484628963315421184/T39AV7K-.jpeg
jatt khosa
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ42YyvkIJaqVhDGdsAtNJt-30XGVLF94Pw0stJRZBR8oNovXkf7Q
https://wfpquantum.s3.amazonaws.com/images/passages/obits/large/2wfr4zuuww4fe6i1l6lq-5821.jpg
so my point was there are many guys which can look in punjab or pakistan like you and i was specifically mentioning you not your entire race or whatever durka durka land you have mentioned

Gangrel
10-14-2018, 08:54 PM
Yes they are. All of modern genetics supports this. Some Pashtun tribes such as those in Pakistan are especially close to South Asians. And by South Asians I mean NW South Asians like Punjabis, Sindhis, etc.

That graph is completely fucked. Why are Bedouins so close to Romanians?

Borealis
10-14-2018, 08:55 PM
Also btw I feel that the Indians posted here are much better than the ones I see in real life, why don't I see such Indians? A lot of Indian members on anthro sites are good looking as well, def. not representative of average Indians.

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 08:56 PM

you actually prove eggyolk right with this . look where Tajiks are . afghan pashtuns would be similar

also afghans :

1. are iranic
2. look different from south asians and many look closer to west asians . fuck there are enough afghans who can even look chechenish
3. south asia = india , bangladesh , sri lanka , nepal . and Pakistan even though pakistanis are also different from the rest of south asians but they are the "last" south asians . anything west or north of it is not south asia anymore

Borealis
10-14-2018, 08:58 PM
That graph is completely fucked. Why are Bedouins so close to Romanians?

You can also use gedmatch as evidence. Indians commonly get Pashtuns, Kalash, and Burusho in their oracles but not Iranians, Iraqis, Palestinians, etc. What does that tell you?

zarzian
10-14-2018, 08:59 PM
K, sleep tight this night.

https://steemitimages.com/0x0/https://i.imgur.com/Kc4NfGt.jpg

Thats why we call Torks donkeys in iran, you retard posting an ethnic torkoman to represent Iranians, stupid inferior tork.

Marmara
10-14-2018, 09:00 PM

Ahahahahahahha

Borealis
10-14-2018, 09:01 PM
you actually prove eggyolk right with this . look where Tajiks are . afghan pashtuns would be similar

also afghans :

1. are iranic
2. look different from south asians and many look closer to west asians . fuck there are enough afghans who can even look chechenish
3. south asia = india , bangladesh , sri lanka , nepal . and Pakistan even though pakistanis are also different from the rest of south asians but they are the "last" south asians . anything west or north of it is not south asia anymore

Okay, I will have to do more research about the Tajiks, but what I said about Pashtuns still stands.

There are other studies that prove Pashtuns to be close to South Asians. Their language and their looks does not change their genetics. They live at a high altitude and naturally they will evolve different features compared to other NW south Asians living in the hot plains.

Marmara
10-14-2018, 09:03 PM
Thats why we call Torks donkeys in iran, you retard posting an ethnic torkoman to represent Iranians, stupid inferior tork.

Where does your anger towards Turks come from?

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 09:04 PM
as i told you before looks depends on regions you are living , turk kurds will be turk shifted and sae for every reigon they are living , also baluch and kurds were same med origin people but they migrated to different reigons , i claim you look paki because there are many jatt clans which are found both on baluch and jatts like jatoi,zardari,lashari,khosa as jat used to live in baluchistan and sindh once upon a time and here is proof ,
khosa is big baluch tribe but also big jatt tribe
ayub khosa baluch actor
http://www.magtheweekly.com/assets/uploads/updates/2017-09-29/0_4_032952_album.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/484628963315421184/T39AV7K-.jpeg
jatt khosa
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ42YyvkIJaqVhDGdsAtNJt-30XGVLF94Pw0stJRZBR8oNovXkf7Q
https://wfpquantum.s3.amazonaws.com/images/passages/obits/large/2wfr4zuuww4fe6i1l6lq-5821.jpg
so my point was there are many guys which can look in punjab or pakistan like you and i was specifically mentioning you not your entire race or whatever durka durka land you have mentioned

you are going on my nuts but ok let me explain

1. balochs are very different from us . the only thing we share is iran neolithic but other than that they are genetically pretty far from us . let me show you some calculator results of me where balochi (or brahui who are genetically almost the same) is in it

Adygei_HGDP + Balochi_HGDP + Cypriots_Behar + Samaritians_Behar @ 2.215850

50% Cypriot +25% Balochi +25% Lezgin @ 3.149063

Armenian_derived + Brahui_derived + Italian-South_derived + Jew-Iran_derived @ 2.146823

so as you see pretty distant to balochs . balochs dont score as much med as we do (they have very little) and score a lot more ASI than us (we score almost none . I score 1.8-2% ) . also they are mostly gedrosia while we have also real caucasus ancestry

2. the people you posted dont pass as kurdish and dont look like me either

3. I dont look anything like a pakistani . thats also what pakistani members lameduck and Kimbo say . you are totally wrong .

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 09:05 PM
Okay, I will have to do more research about the Tajiks, but what I said about Pashtuns still stands.

There are other studies that prove Pashtuns to be close to South Asians. Their language and their looks does not change their genetics. They live at a high altitude and naturally they will evolve different features compared to other NW south Asians living in the hot plains.

as I said genetically afghan pashtuns have to be 50% fucking north caucasus to be 50% the northern most indians like kashmir

afghans look different and are different from south asians . period . it is silly to even compare indians with afghans . 2 very different people

Larali
10-14-2018, 09:07 PM
idiot I already said I dont pass as german . it is impossible

it was a german guy saying it and I told him that he must be joking but he said no and insisted . it was pretty weird

Damn Germans and their racial superiority kinks....

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 09:08 PM
Damn Germans and their racial superiority kinks....

germans often mistake me for south euro . this is of course medicine for my owd

Gangrel
10-14-2018, 09:09 PM
End of the day, if you don't look Tajik your life sucks

Mingle
10-14-2018, 09:15 PM
You can also use gedmatch as evidence. Indians commonly get Pashtuns, Kalash, and Burusho in their oracles but not Iranians, Iraqis, Palestinians, etc. What does that tell you?

The GEDmatch is pretty bad for Pashtuns. It includes about 4 huge outliers that cluster with Jatts. I'm significantly northern-shifted to the samples there too. In some calcs, the difference between me and the HGDP 'Pathan' are very big i.e. 20-33% with a shift towards Ciscaucasia. Remove the outliers and then the samples would be almost genetically identical to me. Some NW South Asians get 'Pathan' as one of their top matches because of that, but are distant to the 'Pashtun' match. Also, the HGDP Pathan sample includes Pashtuns from only a specific region where the most southern-shifted Pashtuns (+some mixed people) live. I already posted the HarappaWorld results of the HGDP Pashtuns on another thread, I'll try to look for it later.

Also, groups that would form a genetic continuum between southern Pashtuns (i.e. West Asian-shifted Pashtuns) and Persians tend to be missing in most PCAs and GEDmatch calcs. These include Iranian Baloches, Sistani Persians, Herati Persians, and Bandari (Persian Gulf) Persians.

Northern Pashtuns are closer to some NW South Asians such as Punjabi/Haryanvi Jatts, upper caste Sindhis, and Kashmiris than they are to Kurds or most Persians, but southern Pashtuns are at least half-way between. And this isn't taking into account the groups I listed that are missing from most PCAs/calcs (Eastern Iran/Herat) who Pashtuns are likely closer to than to NW South Asians.

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 09:17 PM
you are going on my nuts but ok let me explain

1. balochs are very different from us . the only thing we share is iran neolithic but other than that they are genetically pretty far from us . let me show you some calculator results of me where balochi (or brahui who are genetically almost the same) is in it

Adygei_HGDP + Balochi_HGDP + Cypriots_Behar + Samaritians_Behar @ 2.215850

50% Cypriot +25% Balochi +25% Lezgin @ 3.149063

Armenian_derived + Brahui_derived + Italian-South_derived + Jew-Iran_derived @ 2.146823

so as you see pretty distant to balochs . balochs dont score as much med as we do (they have very little) and score a lot more ASI than us (we score almost none . I score 1.8-2% ) . also they are mostly gedrosia while we have also real caucasus ancestry

2. the people you posted dont pass as kurdish and dont look like me either

3. I dont look anything like a pakistani . thats also what pakistani members lameduck and Kimbo say . you are totally wrong .

we wuz 100% med i see , there is no such thing as pure you are turk shifted kurd but still kurd and there is similarity which i can't explain , baluch are also mixed and south asian shifted but still med people
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F3ChKZzWLmw/Wc0U_a7EspI/AAAAAAAAAcM/BgJ2gRAX49UbdZgm2agSpx2FMV6qNGzQACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20170928_182645.jpg

https://anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?6758-Kurd-Baloch-Genetic-Similarity-via-Formal-Analysishttps://anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?6758-Kurd-Baloch-Genetic-Similarity-via-Formal-Analysis

Borealis
10-14-2018, 09:19 PM
The GEDmatch is pretty bad for Pashtuns. It includes about 4 huge outliers that cluster Pashtuns with Jatts. I'm significantly northern-shifted to the samples there too. In some calcs, the difference between me and the HGDP 'Pathan' are very big i.e. 20-33% with a shift towards Ciscaucasia. Remove the outliers and then the samples would be almost genetically identical to me. Some NW South Asians get 'Pathan' as one of their top matches because of that, but are distant to the 'Pashtun' match. Also, the HGDP Pathan sample includes Pashtuns from only a specific region where the most southern-shifted Pashtuns (+some mixed people) live. I already posted the HarappaWorld results of the HGDP Pashtuns on another thread, I'll try to look for it later.

Also, groups that would form a genetic continuum between southern Pashtuns (i.e. West Asian-shifted Pashtuns) and Persians tend to be missing in most PCAs and GEDmatch calcs. These include Iranian Baloches, Sistani Persians, Herati Persians, and Bandari (Persian Gulf) Persians.

Northern Pashtuns are closer to some NW South Asians such as Punjabi/Haryanvi Jatts, upper caste Sindhis, and Kashmiris than they are to Kurds or most Persians, but southern Pashtuns are at least half-way between. And this isn't taking into account the groups I listed that are missing from most PCAs/calcs (Eastern Iran/Herat) who Pashtuns are likely closer to than to NW South Asians.

Yeah that's true, but those northern Pashtuns are still Pashtun at the end of the day, even if they cluster with Punjabi Jatts and Sindhis.

Mingle
10-14-2018, 09:19 PM

Tajiks from East AFG are closer to Pashtuns. Those from the north sre closer to Tajikistanis.

I don't think we look South Asian as a whole, but I'm not gonna have a full blown argument about something so subjective.

Linguistically, we speak an Iranic (specifically East Iranic) language and our language is not part of the Indian Sprachbund; which includes all Indo-Aryan languages, Dravidian languages, and some Austro-Asiatic languages.

Thambi
10-14-2018, 09:20 PM
as I said genetically afghan pashtuns have to be 50% fucking north caucasus to be 50% the northern most indians like kashmir

afghans look different and are different from south asians . period . it is silly to even compare indians with afghans . 2 very different people

afghan pashtuns are lower in population than pakistani pashtuns. Granted they arent too different but within the group they have their diversity as well. I'll use mingle's results. He more or less is like the dead average for pashtuns overall since he clusters between pakistani pathan and afghan pashtun samples on pca plots.

He gets UP brahmin before iranian and tamil brahmin before kurd. For the most part they are equidistant to south asians and west asians and they are closer to nw south asians than to west asians genetically. Phenotype wise I completely agree they could pass way easily in western asia and southern europe than in most of india. I even agreed with this before.

Dodecad K12b
Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Gedrosia 36.2
2 South_Asian 20.77
3 Caucasus 18.87
4 North_European 15.96
5 Southwest_Asian 3.72
6 Atlantic_Med 2.18
7 Southeast_Asian 1.6
8 Siberian 0.69

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Pathan (HGDP) 10.49
2 Burusho (HGDP) 15.75
3 Tajiks (Yunusbayev) 16.76
4 Jatt (Dodecad) 17.82
5 Turkmens (Yunusbayev) 22.17
6 Sindhi (HGDP) 22.93
7 Bnei_Menashe_Jews (Behar) 23.05
8 Brahmins_from_Uttar_Pradesh (Metspalu) 26.73
9 Iranians (Behar) 27.45
10 Iranian (Dodecad) 28.96
11 Cochin_Jews (Behar) 29.25
12 Kshatriya (Metspalu) 30.65
13 Kurd (Dodecad) 31.02
14 Makrani (HGDP) 31.57
15 Brahmins_from_Tamil_Nadu (Metspalu) 31.97
16 Kurds (Yunusbayev) 32.12
17 Indian (Dodecad) 32.67
18 Balochi (HGDP) 32.77
19 Lezgins (Behar) 32.84
20 Iyer (Dodecad) 34.44

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 66.5% Jatt (Dodecad) + 33.5% Kumyks (Yunusbayev) @ 3.23
2 71% Jatt (Dodecad) + 29% Adygei (HGDP) @ 3.77
3 71.4% Jatt (Dodecad) + 28.6% Balkars (Yunusbayev) @ 3.87
4 71.4% Jatt (Dodecad) + 28.6% North_Ossetians (Yunusbayev) @ 3.91
5 68.6% Jatt (Dodecad) + 31.4% Chechens (Yunusbayev) @ 3.98
6 78.7% Pathan (HGDP) + 21.3% Kumyks (Yunusbayev) @ 4.74
7 82% Pathan (HGDP) + 18% Adygei (HGDP) @ 4.75
8 65.4% Jatt (Dodecad) + 34.6% Lezgins (Behar) @ 4.75
9 83.3% Pathan (HGDP) + 16.7% Greek (Dodecad) @ 4.78
10 68.9% Jatt (Dodecad) + 31.1% Turks (Behar) @ 4.8
11 83% Pathan (HGDP) + 17% Bulgarian (Dodecad) @ 4.81
12 83.6% Pathan (HGDP) + 16.4% Bulgarians (Yunusbayev) @ 4.85
13 82.3% Pathan (HGDP) + 17.7% Balkars (Yunusbayev) @ 4.86
14 83.3% Pathan (HGDP) + 16.7% Ashkenazy_Jews (Behar) @ 4.89
15 81% Pathan (HGDP) + 19% Turkish (Dodecad) @ 4.9
16 82.4% Pathan (HGDP) + 17.6% North_Ossetians (Yunusbayev) @ 4.98
17 80.4% Pathan (HGDP) + 19.6% Chechens (Yunusbayev) @ 5.02
18 83.6% Pathan (HGDP) + 16.4% Ashkenazi (Dodecad) @ 5.03
19 83.2% Pathan (HGDP) + 16.8% Romanians (Behar) @ 5.05
20 80.6% Pathan (HGDP) + 19.4% Turks (Behar) @ 5.1

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 09:21 PM
we wuz 100% med i see , there is no such thing as pure you are turk shifted kurd but still kurd and there is similarity which i can't explain , baluch are also mixed and south asian shifted but still med people
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F3ChKZzWLmw/Wc0U_a7EspI/AAAAAAAAAcM/BgJ2gRAX49UbdZgm2agSpx2FMV6qNGzQACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20170928_182645.jpg

https://anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?6758-Kurd-Baloch-Genetic-Similarity-via-Formal-Analysishttps://anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?6758-Kurd-Baloch-Genetic-Similarity-via-Formal-Analysis

wtf are you talking about ? who said "we wuz 100% med" - I said we score a lot more med than balochs . I can show you my own calculator results if you want

balochs are highly different from us be it genetically or phenotypically

btw. that analysis you post is from the fake "Kurd" from anthrogenica I guess . he has an agenda and tries to make looks as something we are not . too bad for him that I score always in his calculators in a way which destroys his agenda

I am only slightly turkish shifted btw. . I am very kurdish and I ran other kurds through gedmatch

and here are my 23andme results for you my indic friend

http://up.picr.de/32332993hx.jpg

0% South Asian

and on gedmatch I get only 6% south asian on average

and I already showed you how we look

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 09:25 PM
afghan pashtuns are lower in population than pakistani pashtuns. Granted they arent too different but within the group they their diversity as well. I'll use mingle's results. He more or less is like the dead average for pashtuns overall since he clusters between pakistani pathan and afghan pashtun samples on pca plots.

He gets UP brahmin before iranian and tamil brahmin before kurd. For the most part they are equidistant to south asians and west asians and they are closer to nw south asians than to west asians genetically. Phenotype wise I completely agree they could pass way easily in western asia and southern europe than in most of india. I even agreed with this before.

Dodecad K12b
Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Gedrosia 36.2
2 South_Asian 20.77
3 Caucasus 18.87
4 North_European 15.96
5 Southwest_Asian 3.72
6 Atlantic_Med 2.18
7 Southeast_Asian 1.6
8 Siberian 0.69

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
1 Pathan (HGDP) 10.49
2 Burusho (HGDP) 15.75
3 Tajiks (Yunusbayev) 16.76
4 Jatt (Dodecad) 17.82
5 Turkmens (Yunusbayev) 22.17
6 Sindhi (HGDP) 22.93
7 Bnei_Menashe_Jews (Behar) 23.05
8 Brahmins_from_Uttar_Pradesh (Metspalu) 26.73
9 Iranians (Behar) 27.45
10 Iranian (Dodecad) 28.96
11 Cochin_Jews (Behar) 29.25
12 Kshatriya (Metspalu) 30.65
13 Kurd (Dodecad) 31.02
14 Makrani (HGDP) 31.57
15 Brahmins_from_Tamil_Nadu (Metspalu) 31.97
16 Kurds (Yunusbayev) 32.12
17 Indian (Dodecad) 32.67
18 Balochi (HGDP) 32.77
19 Lezgins (Behar) 32.84
20 Iyer (Dodecad) 34.44

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
1 66.5% Jatt (Dodecad) + 33.5% Kumyks (Yunusbayev) @ 3.23
2 71% Jatt (Dodecad) + 29% Adygei (HGDP) @ 3.77
3 71.4% Jatt (Dodecad) + 28.6% Balkars (Yunusbayev) @ 3.87
4 71.4% Jatt (Dodecad) + 28.6% North_Ossetians (Yunusbayev) @ 3.91
5 68.6% Jatt (Dodecad) + 31.4% Chechens (Yunusbayev) @ 3.98
6 78.7% Pathan (HGDP) + 21.3% Kumyks (Yunusbayev) @ 4.74
7 82% Pathan (HGDP) + 18% Adygei (HGDP) @ 4.75
8 65.4% Jatt (Dodecad) + 34.6% Lezgins (Behar) @ 4.75
9 83.3% Pathan (HGDP) + 16.7% Greek (Dodecad) @ 4.78
10 68.9% Jatt (Dodecad) + 31.1% Turks (Behar) @ 4.8
11 83% Pathan (HGDP) + 17% Bulgarian (Dodecad) @ 4.81
12 83.6% Pathan (HGDP) + 16.4% Bulgarians (Yunusbayev) @ 4.85
13 82.3% Pathan (HGDP) + 17.7% Balkars (Yunusbayev) @ 4.86
14 83.3% Pathan (HGDP) + 16.7% Ashkenazy_Jews (Behar) @ 4.89
15 81% Pathan (HGDP) + 19% Turkish (Dodecad) @ 4.9
16 82.4% Pathan (HGDP) + 17.6% North_Ossetians (Yunusbayev) @ 4.98
17 80.4% Pathan (HGDP) + 19.6% Chechens (Yunusbayev) @ 5.02
18 83.6% Pathan (HGDP) + 16.4% Ashkenazi (Dodecad) @ 5.03
19 83.2% Pathan (HGDP) + 16.8% Romanians (Behar) @ 5.05
20 80.6% Pathan (HGDP) + 19.4% Turks (Behar) @ 5.1

66.5% Jatt (Dodecad) + 33.5% Kumyks (Yunusbayev) @ 3.23

LOL ....still talking ? he is not even afghan pashtun but pakistani xD and still shifts so much west when a most north south asian is taken as reference

also as you see and should know pashtuns are closest to tajiks and burushos . after that any population they get is pretty far . it doesnt matter much what he gets at distance 30 or something

what matters is that even pakistani pashtuns shift so much west . afghan ones are straight up 50% north caucasus

bro give it up already for real

Mingle
10-14-2018, 09:25 PM
Yeah that's true, but those northern Pashtuns are still Pashtun at the end of the day, even if they cluster with Punjabi Jatts and Sindhis.I was talking about the average. The samples were taken from Peshawar and FATA which could include people that aren't pure Pashtun and thus not representative for genetic studies. All northern Pashtuns on anthroforums are easily more northern shifted than those samples. So when talking about northern Pashtun averages, that has to be considered. I get around 21% South Asian on HarappaWorld whereas the outliers had like two or so people above 30% (and another two in that range). That difference is very big. Sometimes these companies can make careless mistakes, on another thread there were people saying that they used Gypsy and Jewish samples to calculate genetic data for Romanians and Czechs respectively. We northern Pashtuns do cluster with West Dards like Chitralis, but not with Kashmiris, Punjabis, etc.

Also, I don't think even the HGDP Pathans cluster with Jatts, just that they're shifted towards them and half-way between "pure" Pashtuns and Jatts.

Borealis
10-14-2018, 09:27 PM
66.5% Jatt (Dodecad) + 33.5% Kumyks (Yunusbayev) @ 3.23

LOL ....still talking ? he is not even afghan pashtun but pakistani xD and still shifts so much west when a most north south asian is taken as reference

also as you see and should know pashtuns are closest to tajiks and burushos . after that any population they get is pretty far . it doesnt matter much what he gets at distance 30 or something

what matters is that even pakistani pashtuns shift so much west . afghan ones are straight up 50% north caucasus

It is not about Pakistani or Afghan but rather east vs. west. The western Pashtuns are Iranian shifted, that's obvious. The eastern ones are Indic shifted so much so that it is hypothesized that they are Iranicized Indics.

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 09:29 PM
It is not about Pakistani or Afghan but rather east vs. west. The western Pashtuns are Iranian shifted, that's obvious. The eastern ones are Indic shifted so much so that it is hypothesized that they are Iranicized Indics.

I do think some afghans might be afghanized indians

but I am talking about afghan pashtuns mostly . I run them through the calc and know what they score . and lookwise they also differ highly from indians

Mingle
10-14-2018, 09:30 PM
66.5%Jatt (Dodecad)+33.5%Kumyks (Yunusbayev)@3.23

The difference is not AFG vs. PAK, but southern vs. northern. The Afghan Pashtun samples are mostly Kandaharis (southerners) so that's why they shift more west. Pashtuns from East Afghanistan usually get the same results as me.

turbosat
10-14-2018, 09:30 PM

OK, Afghans are very different people (more West Asian looking, much lighter complexion, sharper features etc etc) to Indians, but I dont think all Indians look like aliens next to Afghans.

What about this Indian here (2nd from left)? Would he stand out too much in Afghanistan if he had a beard, turban and dressed like these Afghans?
I think guy on left and far right are Pashtuns. Other Afghan might be Tajik or Pashtun, I dont know. The Buddhist is probably Tibetan and then you got a European or American. You can zoom into the pic to see it better.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/image_data/file/5256/Religious_leaders_meet_and_forge_relationships_in_ Helmand_2.jpg

Hadouken
10-14-2018, 09:31 PM
OK, Afghans are very different people (more West Asian looking, much lighter complexion etc etc) to Indians, but I dont think all Indians look like aliens next to Afghans.

What about this Indian here (2nd from left)? Would he stand out too much in Afghanistan if he had a beard, turban and dressed like these Afghans?
I think guy on left and far right are Pashtuns. Other Afghan might be Tajik or Pashtun, I dont know. The Buddhist is probably Tibetan and then you got a European or American. You can zoom into the pic to see it better.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/image_data/file/5256/Religious_leaders_meet_and_forge_relationships_in_ Helmand_2.jpg

bad picture . cant see the faces clear

and suntanned and bearded men are not good for comparison

but there are some indians who can pass in afghanistan yes

Bandesha
10-14-2018, 09:32 PM
wtf are you talking about ? who said "we wuz 100% med" - I said we score a lot more med than balochs . I can show you my own calculator results if you want

balochs are highly different from us be it genetically or phenotypically

btw. that analysis you post is from the fake "Kurd" from anthrogenica I guess . he has an agenda and tries to make looks as something we are not . too bad for him that I score always in his calculators in a way which destroys his agenda

I am only slightly turkish shifted btw. . I am very kurdish and I ran other kurds through gedmatch

and here are my 23andme results for you my indic friend

http://up.picr.de/32332993hx.jpg

0% South Asian

and on gedmatch I get only 6% south asian on average

and I already showed you how we look

well i can't say much on arthroscopy because i am not expert and kurd guy might be troll but from my experience every mixed races group in asia try to diss other even their own people when possible to prove their point and that's bad , every group try to claim some specific group or land they think is "better" for their identity and completely reject their other half or even hate or mock them, every group should embrace their complet self as they are sons of both land not just one (i still think you look familiar)