PDA

View Full Version : How much SSA is Colin Powell?

MobyD
10-14-2018, 05:39 PM
https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/images/colin-powell-4.jpg

http://fearlessmen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/GEN_Colin_Powell-e1389503813184.png

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/former-us-secretary-of-state-colin-powell-attends-the-opening-night-picture-id52601023?k=6&m=52601023&s=612x612&w=0&h=zT1Wfz_cngiBJ9p8SJq7qByQuUiJHS2v_qZ9Ll-tWRQ=

https://pershingrifles.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/colin-powell-1954-pershing-rifles.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d7/a0/50/d7a050a8d2b2c263e61d3f17c6979b89.jpg

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/FILE+In+Profile+Colin+Powell+dkn3YiL39FVl.jpg

https://ca.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/profiles/colin-powell/2867-colin1a.jpg

Ayetooey
10-14-2018, 05:44 PM
Between 25-40 percent. Somewhere between a quadroon and a mulatto imo.

Congolese rice when he's 60.

Congolese Rice
10-14-2018, 05:53 PM

nah, i am 20x more handsome than this man, + he has a fat humongous fleshy nose. thank god i dont look like that.

anyway, clearly 27-35% SSA. he isnt mulatto-approaching. He probably inherited his afro-hair from one of his parents that also had afro-hair, still has nothing 2 do with afro-admix.

looks very clearly predominantly european.

MobyD
10-14-2018, 05:53 PM

In some photos he resembles an off-white Hispanic

MobyD
10-14-2018, 05:55 PM
nah, i am 20x more handsome than this man, + he has a fat humongous fleshy nose. thank god i dont look like that.

anyway, clearly 27-35% SSA. he isnt mulatto-approaching. He probably inherited his afro-hair from one of his parents that also had afro-hair, still has nothing 2 do with afro-admix.

looks very clearly predominantly european.

I have more SSA than him yet my hair is wavy/curly and I have an average sized nose. Genetics are weird.

Congolese Rice
10-14-2018, 05:55 PM

^ i agree. he could easily pass for a 30% amerind colombian or something in his last picutre. if it wasnt for his afro-textured hair he could easily pass for white-latino or even scandinavian in his second picture.

Ayetooey
10-14-2018, 05:57 PM

Kind of looks like quadroon looking Jew Al Franklen.

https://img.apmcdn.org/9b9b834e957365bcab4d356a68da61c7401c0944/uncropped/6fd1c3-20171116-franken01.jpg

Congolese Rice
10-14-2018, 05:59 PM
I have more SSA than him yet my hair is wavy/curly and I have an average sized nose lol genetics are funny like that

Well then again, you are half Ethiopian, Ethiopians arent known for having big broad noses, they usually have aquiline/greek or hooked noses from what i've seen so far.

and thats cool lmao, how SSA are you on average? because if im not mistaken ethiopians are 50/50 arab and african rite? eitherway, not much that i know of but im pretty sure that if your ethiopian side is Amhara or something that you are Quadroon or 25% black african.

i have a somewhat similar case.

I am 22-30% West African + Bantu, and 17% Oromo Ethiopian, and 3-6% Moroccan. Im quite mixed LOL

MobyD
10-14-2018, 06:12 PM
Well then again, you are half Ethiopian, Ethiopians arent known for having big broad noses, they usually have aquiline/greek or hooked noses from what i've seen so far.

and thats cool lmao, how SSA are you on average? because if im not mistaken ethiopians are 50/50 arab and african rite? eitherway, not much that i know of but im pretty sure that if your ethiopian side is Amhara or something that you are Quadroon or 25% black african.

i have a somewhat similar case.

I am 22-30% West African + Bantu, and 17% Oromo Ethiopian, and 3-6% Moroccan. Im quite mixed LOL
It depends because there are over 80 ethnic groups within the country. My dad is often mistaken for African-American, would you guess so by his features?

Congolese Rice
10-14-2018, 06:16 PM
It depends because there are over 80 ethnic groups within the country. My dad is often mistaken for African-American, would you guess so by his features?

Idk, he COULD pass for African-American but he doesnt look typical west african imo.

He looks like he could be from the Oromo district like where i have my ethiopian ancestry from.

MobyD
10-15-2018, 12:19 AM
Idk, he COULD pass for African-American but he doesnt look typical west african imo.

He looks like he could be from the Oromo district like where i have my ethiopian ancestry from.

What I meant to say is that some of his features, particularly his nose, look more SSA than your typical Ethiopian.

Richmondbread
10-15-2018, 12:23 AM
He's a lot older than 60 . What makes you think 60 year olds look old and decrepit like that? He's almost 82 years old. He looks Melungeon to me.

Cristiano viejo
10-15-2018, 12:26 AM
Good example for my thread
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?256607-Anglos-mixed-with-blacks-in-their-colonies-more-than-Iberians-did

Ayetooey
10-15-2018, 12:28 AM
He's a lot older than 60 . What makes you think 60 year olds look old and decrepit like that? He's almost 82 years old. He looks Melungeon to me.

He looks pretty good for 81, hardly old and decrepit.

arkas
10-15-2018, 01:33 AM
Looks close to being a mulatto 50/50, as SSA as Barrack Obama imo.

Could also be something in between a mulatto and a quadroon but more mulatto for sure.

MysteriousWays
10-15-2018, 02:03 AM
40 percent maybe

Congolese Rice
10-15-2018, 07:44 AM
What I meant to say is that some of his features, particularly his nose, look more SSA than your typical Ethiopian.

Could be. Not all Ethiopians are 1/2 arab.

Ur dad has some stronger ssa traits but i can still see he isnt typical west african. To the average anerican he could easy pass as afram dou

Congolese Rice
10-15-2018, 07:46 AM
Looks close to being a mulatto 50/50, as SSA as Barrack Obama imo.

Could also be something in between a mulatto and a quadroon but more mulatto for sure.

Idk. He looks very white influenced to me. But yeah. Prolly inbetween quad and mulat

Ayetooey
10-15-2018, 11:26 AM
Idk. He looks very white influenced to me. But yeah. Prolly inbetween quad and mulat

With Obama.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150930131000-colin-powell-barack-obama-2010-super-tease.jpg

With Morgan Freeman.

https://static.vibe.com/files/2017/10/morgan-freeman-colin-powell-getty-1508367796-640x560.jpg

I also say halfway between a mulatto and a quadroon, around 37ish percent SSA, if he's a mulatto he's got VERY some weak African genetics.

Congolese Rice
10-15-2018, 11:40 AM
With Obama.

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150930131000-colin-powell-barack-obama-2010-super-tease.jpg

With Morgan Freeman.

https://static.vibe.com/files/2017/10/morgan-freeman-colin-powell-getty-1508367796-640x560.jpg

I also say halfway between a mulatto and a quadroon, around 37ish percent SSA, if he's a mulatto he's got VERY some weak African genetics.

exactly what im saying, even i look closer to Barack Obama GENETICALLY than this guy.

its funny how people guess me for quadroon (75% euro 25% SSA) and say that this guy looks near mulatto. those people must be really retarded because this guy looks closer to a european than morgan freeman and barack obama combined.

id say that in all actuality this guy is 30-37% african max. phenotypically he looks quadroon however. his nose is also very uncommon amongst blacks, looks more like some fat bulbous european borreby nose or whatever.

eitherway, i am 10x more mulatto-passing than this man to say at the least. and ill leave it at that.

Ayetooey
10-15-2018, 11:41 AM
He almost has a facial structure like Arnold in that 2nd pic with Freeman LOL.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PH7rmNeLAqE/Tkru_-iknII/AAAAAAAAAzw/UGdtrtk9V6M/s640/AS.jpg

Biguá
10-15-2018, 11:41 AM
30% i guess

Congolese Rice
10-15-2018, 11:42 AM
30% i guess

i would agree with that range somewhere

Ayetooey
10-15-2018, 11:45 AM
exactly what im saying, even i look closer to Barack Obama GENETICALLY than this guy.

its funny how people guess me for quadroon (75% euro 25% SSA) and say that this guy looks near mulatto. those people must be really retarded because this guy looks closer to a european than morgan freeman and barack obama combined.

id say that in all actuality this guy is 30-37% african max. phenotypically he looks quadroon however. his nose is also very uncommon amongst blacks, looks more like some fat bulbous european borreby nose or whatever.

eitherway, i am 10x more mulatto-passing than this man to say at the least. and ill leave it at that.

People who think this guy is a mulatto are probably Americans who think that the child of an American American with a White woman is a mulatto, forgetting that African Americans are around 75 percent Black, 25 percent White on average NOT 100 percent black. As someone in Britain who knows mulattos who are literally 50 percent black African from Africa and 50 percent White, this man is nowhere near mulatto. Is he mulatto in the sense that he could pass as half African American half white? Sure, but that would make him half of 75 percent so 37.5 which is what he looks frankly.

You can tell the difference between him and Obama a genuine 50/50 mulatto with a pure black father from the core of Africa. This Colin Powell actually looks like a pigmented German with Afro hair in sum pics lol.

Congolese Rice
10-15-2018, 11:49 AM
People who think this guy is a mulatto are probably Americans who think that the child of an American American with a White woman is a mulatto, forgetting that African Americans are around 75 percent Black, 25 percent White on average NOT 100 percent black. As someone in Britain who knows mulattos who are literally 50 percent black African from Africa and 50 percent White, this man is nowhere near mulatto. Is he mulatto in the sense that he could pass as half African American half white? Sure, but that would make him half of 75 percent so 37.5 which is what he looks frankly.

You can tell the difference between him and Obama a genuine 50/50 mulatto with a pure black father from the core of Africa. This Colin Powell actually looks like a pigmented German with Afro hair in sum pics lol.

Exactly, even i dont look like a genuine 50/50 mulatto because im not 50/50. "Ethiopian" isnt technically counted as "SSA" and thus you can render me as a black african, middle eastern or horner mix that equals to technically 40-47% african.

Then again, Barack Obama has very strong African genes. Nilotic genes are easily seen and are probably amongst one of the strongest, unlike your typical West african or senegalese genes which can either be very visible, or completely nonexistant.

i'd say in appearance Barack Obama can even look 60% African, and 40% European. or even more black, i barely see any euro traits in him at all.

appearance wise Colin looks more in the 70/30% european and african range respectively. phenotypically i think i appear 55% european, and 45% african due to my hair texture.

Black Panther
10-15-2018, 12:11 PM
Light skin. Around 25-35% SSA.

Congolese Rice
10-15-2018, 12:19 PM
Light skin. Around 25-35% SSA.

agreed, somewhere in that range.

compared to this guy and a few other quadroons ive seen i actually really wonder how people put me on the same level as people like this guy. I really dont see it xD quadroons/<36% african ppl basically look like whites to me, and 9/10 times they do look white. but there are a few exceptions

(like Gadiel from Buzzfeed and some other dominican girl. they are 33% black african and 36% black african respectively) the girl looks more black than i do funnily enough

Black Panther
10-15-2018, 12:31 PM
agreed, somewhere in that range.

compared to this guy and a few other quadroons ive seen i actually really wonder how people put me on the same level as people like this guy. I really dont see it xD quadroons/<36% african ppl basically look like whites to me, and 9/10 times they do look white. but there are a few exceptions

(like Gadiel from Buzzfeed and some other dominican girl. they are 33% black african and 36% black african respectively) the girl looks more black than i do funnily enough

Usually those with more than 20% SSA will show signs of African admixture and if the other race is European, they will look off-White (though not visibly African) they are between 10-20% SSA. I can clearly see Colin Powell has African admixture, but if he had children with a White woman, they'd probably look off-White, with average people not being able to tell they had African features.

Congolese Rice
10-15-2018, 01:01 PM
Usually those with more than 20% SSA will show signs of African admixture and if the other race is European, they will look off-White (though not visibly African) they are between 10-20% SSA. I can clearly see Colin Powell has African admixture, but if he had children with a White woman, they'd probably look off-White, with average people not being able to tell they had African features.

Jup, thats why i find it odd ppl put in the "quadroon" catagory. i dont look off-white at all, i look clearly Mulat.

and yes, i can also see he has african admix, but his european is clearly dominant in his phenotype (regardless of the fact he has afro-textured hair) and then you look at me, i have straight wavy hair but i look clearly more SSA than him. as you see hair-texture is not always a indicator of strong afro-admix.

my mom was 70%> subsaharan african and she also had straight wavy hair naturally, idk how but its definitely possible.

look up Megan bowen on youtube. She's genetically 65% subsaharan african but she looks like a asian or a off-white.

eitherway yeah, if this dude had kids with a white woman they'll look white most definitely. 12% african admix, or 15% african admix is basically invisible, unless the african genes are REALLY strong and prominent, which they arent in this guy's case.