PDA

View Full Version : Radical Arab Muslim filled with Holy Spirit & met Jesus...Beautiful Testimony

Loki
10-16-2018, 10:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0uP18W_UMU

The Lawspeaker
10-16-2018, 10:36 PM
Bless him ! I hope his conversion is genuine.

Loki
10-16-2018, 10:39 PM
Bless him ! I hope his conversion is genuine.

Yeah, it's very genuine, you should listen to it.

The Lawspeaker
10-16-2018, 10:41 PM
Yeah, it's very genuine, you should listen to it.

I will. If he is still in the desert, then he's in mortal danger.

Loki
10-16-2018, 10:42 PM

Nah, he's in America, he's lucky.

rein
10-16-2018, 10:46 PM

His father is Palestinian Muslim and his mother is Brazilian Catholic. He was brought up as unobservant Muslim, but was interested in Jesus from an early age.

The Lawspeaker
10-16-2018, 10:47 PM
His father is Palestinian Muslim and his mother is Brazilian Catholic. He was brought up a nominal Muslim, but was interested in Jesus from an early age.

That should make him relatively safe.

Asheffar
10-16-2018, 10:59 PM

But.... I thought you didn’t accept Christian converts of Muslim background in your country?

The Lawspeaker
10-16-2018, 11:01 PM
But.... I thought you didn’t accept Christian converts of Muslim background in your country?

Then you misunderstood: I don't accept Dutch who converted to Islam. They are traitors.

The Lawspeaker
10-16-2018, 11:07 PM
Do you accept German guys being converted to Islam?

Any European who converts to Islam is dead to me and, frankly, should be deported. They are traitors. Good and simple.

rein
10-16-2018, 11:09 PM
Any European who converts to Islam is dead to me and, frankly, should be deported. They are traitors. Good and simple.

One German guy on this forum converted to Islam, but then he quit and replaced it with drugs.

The Lawspeaker
10-16-2018, 11:10 PM
One German guy on this forum converted to Islam, but then he quit and replaced it with drugs.

Once you convert to Islam. There is no way out. The crime for apostasy is death. It's like being in a conquering army where desertion means the firing squad.

Insuperable
10-16-2018, 11:13 PM
What a great comment on that page

The Greatest Man in history is Jesus. He had no servants, yet they called Him Master. He had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher. He had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today, He had no wife, yet He's the Bridegroom. I Love you, Jesus.