PDA

View Full Version : Did Dinaroid features occured via Caucasian Hunter Gatherers (CHG)?

cyberlorian
10-18-2018, 08:28 PM
One of the most knowledgeable members on anthropology has told me that Caucasian Hunter Gatherers' features looked like a mixture of Eastern Orientalids and Cromagnons. So, I wonder whether Dinaroid features occured via Caucasian Hunter Gatherers or not. What do you think?
https://image.ibb.co/kHDPt0/Caucasian-admixture.gif

Tauromachos
10-18-2018, 08:29 PM
Yeah probably

Token
10-18-2018, 08:34 PM
One of the most knowledgeable members on anthropology has told me that Caucasian Hunter Gatherers' features looked like a mixture of Eastern Orientalids and Cromagnons]
Very knowledgeable :laugh:

Kivan
10-18-2018, 08:36 PM
Dinarization occurs when someone read too many Berkan threads.

Veslan
10-18-2018, 08:44 PM
CHG were dolichocephals, so not likely.

cyberlorian
10-18-2018, 08:48 PM

I actually mean just the reciprocal features. Or, is Dinarisation just another process?

Livin
10-18-2018, 08:52 PM
Lol

Who said this stupid thing xd.

CHG Are today west asians and they were mostly brachy and hooked nose.

Tauromachos
10-18-2018, 08:53 PM
Lol

Dinarids are brachy and often hooked nosed

A convex nose is one of the common features between Dinarics and Armenoids

cyberlorian
10-18-2018, 08:53 PM
Very knowledgeable :laugh:

Lol

Actually, he has made sense to me. Brachycephalisation might have occurred later.

Veslan
10-18-2018, 08:56 PM
I actually mean just the reciprocal features.

CHG might have taken part in the synthesis of the Armenoid race, which was originally an Irano-Afghan (CHG) + Asiatic Alpine (East Anatolian ENF) mix. It was traditionally proposed that the Dinaric race originates from the Armenoid one, however, modern population genetics seem to rather imply that they evolved separately, meaning Dinaroid features didn't occur because of the CHG.

Livin
10-18-2018, 08:58 PM
Actually, he has made sense to me. Brachycephalisation might have occurred later.

Orientalid actually is Very neolithic phenotype and looks a mix between dolicho med and Taurid.

J1 and j2 lineages IMO brought hooked noses and brachy skull shape in Middle east and west Asia.

Tauromachos
10-18-2018, 08:59 PM

Yes
The Proto Dinaro Armenoids were originally a mesocephalic Med race with simply hooked form of Nose

The Nose became hooked say the scientists because these people were very curios and had to put their Nose into everything

They also made competitions between them in Ancient Caucasus who could lift more weights with his Nose

Similar to the Indian penis yoga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYGH1Jqh8V4

Hadouken
10-18-2018, 09:02 PM
I think I am a good example of CHG with some subhuman influence

cyberlorian
10-18-2018, 09:02 PM
Orientalid actually is Very neolithic phenotype and looks a mix between dolicho med and Taurid.

J1 and j2 lineages IMO brought hooked noses and brachy skull shape in Middle east and west Asia.

Orientalid might be more ancient then Armenoid in my opinion. Because Armenoids are Dinarised Iranids as far as I know.

cyberlorian
10-18-2018, 09:03 PM
I think I am a good example of CHG with some subhuman influence

Why subhuman, mister?

Veslan
10-18-2018, 09:05 PM
Lol

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D1%81%D0%BA%D 0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%83%D1 %80%D0%B0#%D0%90%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0% BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA %D0%B8%D0%B9_%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BF

"Пока антропологических определений было сделано не очень много. Они относят представителей МНО к средиземноморской антропологической формации или южным европеоидам"
"So far not a lot has been determined on anthroplogical definitions. Their types include mainly Mediterranean formations of the Southern Caucasoid types, in some case, there are cases of heterogenity".

So not very brachycephalic, but probably hooked nosed.

Hadouken
10-18-2018, 09:08 PM
Why subhuman, mister?

you still dont see when I am joking :cussing Berkan you shithead

Tauromachos
10-18-2018, 09:10 PM
Orientalid might be more ancient then Armenoid in my opinion.

In your opinion

Because Armenoids are Dinarised Iranids as far as I know.

No they are not as far as i know

Livin
10-18-2018, 09:11 PM
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D1%81%D0%BA%D 0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%BA%D1%83%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%83%D1 %80%D0%B0#%D0%90%D0%BD%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0% BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA %D0%B8%D0%B9_%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BF

"Пока антропологических определений было сделано не очень много. Они относят представителей МНО к средиземноморской антропологической формации или южным европеоидам"
"So far not a lot has been determined on anthroplogical definitions. Their types include mainly Mediterranean formations of the Southern Caucasoid types, in some case, there are cases of heterogenity".

So not very brachycephalic, but probably hooked nosed.

I am talking about kura-araxes.

Maykop had probably steppe admixture.

Livin
10-18-2018, 09:12 PM
Orientalid might be more ancient then Armenoid in my opinion. Because Armenoids are Dinarised Iranids as far as I know.

Orientalid actually seems dolicho med with armenoid.

Veslan
10-18-2018, 09:12 PM
In your opinion

No they are not as far as i know

Coon claimed that Armenoid race originated from Irano-Afghans mixing with Asiatic Alpines:

"The Armenoid type is a stable hybrid between two principal elements, the Alpine race and the Irano-Afghan division of the Mediterranean stock, mixed at the ratio of 2 of the latter to 1 of the former. The combination has produced a greater laterality than either parent stock, an excess of brachycephaly, and an excess of facial length and nasality. "

The Races of Europe, Chapter XII, section 18

Tauromachos
10-18-2018, 09:13 PM

Nope

Livin
10-18-2018, 09:16 PM
Nope

What are the big diffrences with meds?

The hooked nose and the slightly bigger lips?

Magnet
10-18-2018, 09:19 PM
One of the most knowledgeable members on anthropology has told me that Caucasian Hunter Gatherers' features looked like a mixture of Eastern Orientalids and Cromagnons. So, I wonder whether Dinaroid features occured via Caucasian Hunter Gatherers or not. What do you think?
https://image.ibb.co/kHDPt0/Caucasian-admixture.gif

Veslan
10-18-2018, 09:19 PM

Higher vault, taller stature, taller eye orbits.

Tauromachos
10-18-2018, 09:20 PM

In case you are talking about Arabid which is what most people mean when they say Orientalid it is a type
which split of from Gracile Med types
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabid_race
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e1/MPP-Sm1.jpg

Assyrid,the common ancient Middle Eastern look is a mix of Armenoid and Orientalid
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabid_race#/media/File:MPP-Sm1.jpg

Livin
10-18-2018, 09:22 PM
Higher vault, taller stature, taller eye orbits.

Yep. Both are neolithic types. The big diffrence is that Orientalids showing armenoid traits.

Veslan
10-18-2018, 09:24 PM
Yep. Both are neolithic types. The big diffrence is that Orientalids showing armenoid traits.

:picard1:

It's Armenoids who show Orientalid traits. Orientalids are more ancient, this is widely accepted by all the anthropologists.

cyberlorian
10-18-2018, 09:27 PM
Orientalid actually seems dolicho med with armenoid.

Med + Armenoid cannot be Orientalid because Orientalid is more dolichocephal than both Med and Armenoid.

Papastratosels26
10-18-2018, 09:29 PM
Probably

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Livin
10-18-2018, 09:30 PM
:picard1:

It's Armenoids who show Orientalid traits. Orientalids are more ancient, this is widely accepted by all the anthropologists.

So,you telling me that these natufians and neolithic levantines were hooked nose people?

Cleitus
10-18-2018, 09:37 PM

And yet Georgians have the highest amount of CHG DNA inherited and they are vastly brachycephalic.

Veslan
10-18-2018, 09:38 PM
So,you telling me that these natufians and neolithic levantines were hooked nose people?

Neolithic Levantines for sure, Naftufians were probably more primitive looking.

Livin
10-18-2018, 09:39 PM
And yet Georgians have the highest amount of CHG DNA inherited and they are vastly brachycephalic.

Actually all the west asians with high CHG roots are mostly brachy.Even Pontic Greeks witch are 80% CHG are mostly brachy or meso-brachy.

Hadouken
10-18-2018, 09:40 PM
Actually all the west asians with high CHG roots are mostly brachy.Even Pontic Greeks witch are 80% CHG are mostly brachy or meso-brachy.

there is no population that scores 80% CHG lol

Livin
10-18-2018, 09:41 PM
Neolithic Levantines for sure, Naftufians were probably more primitive looking.

I think orientlid is a mixed phenotype,i might be wrong.

Livin
10-18-2018, 09:42 PM
there is no population that scores 80% CHG lol

Not 80 a little lower i guess.

Veslan
10-18-2018, 09:43 PM

People closest to the Corded Ware culture (Norwegians, Balto-Slavs, Baltic Finns) are also mainly brachycephalic or mesocephalic at best, but we measured Corded skulls and their average CI was about 71. Cephalic Index can change due to the evolutionary adaptation.

Hadouken
10-18-2018, 09:45 PM
Not 80 a little lower i guess.

georgians and abkhazians score the most and they score around 55 - 60 % (I think Circassians score similar) . nobody gets higher

Livin
10-18-2018, 09:47 PM
georgians and abkhazians score the most and they score around 55 - 60 % (I think Circassians score similar) . nobody gets higher

Can you check Pontics?

Cleitus
10-18-2018, 09:48 PM
People closest to the Corded Ware culture (Norwegians, Balto-Slavs, Baltic Finns) are also mainly brachycephalic or mesocephalic at best, but we measured Corded skulls and their average CI was about 71. Cephalic Index can change due to the evolutionary adaptation.

Exactly it can change even from generation to generation, so its not a good indicator for predicting ancestry. Cephalic Index can change due to various factors apparently.

Nurzat
10-18-2018, 09:49 PM
no genetic connection between CHG (straight nose), Armenoid (medium/short very hooked nose) and Dinarid (long downward nose)

cyberlorian
10-18-2018, 09:51 PM
no genetic connection between CHG (straight nose), Armenoid (medium/short very hooked nose) and Dinarid (long downward nose)

But CHG were Eastern Orientalid and Cromagnon blends as far as I know.

Hadouken
10-18-2018, 09:56 PM
Can you check Pontics?

later

cyberlorian
10-18-2018, 10:01 PM
you still dont see when I am joking :cussing Berkan you shithead
To you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_le3soB58nc :D

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, here we go
Walkin', talkin' like you know
I want your pretty little psycho

(Pretty little psycho)

I'm ready to go, I'm taking chances
Sippin' less from champagne glasses
Gotta have you, I'm movin' closer
I won't take no for an answer

You're lookin' crazy, you're lookin' wrong
It looks like we're gonna get along
And once I've got you, it's a fact
Baby, there's no turning back

Make me, make me impressed
Make me, make me obsessed

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, here we go
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, here we go
Baby strike a pose

Pretty little, pretty little, pretty little psycho
Pretty little, pretty little
Pretty little psycho
Pretty little psycho

Black lipstick just like a cat
Have you purrin' on your back
Tip the glass, now light it up
Rebel, rebel can't get enough

You're lookin' crazy, you're lookin' wrong
We look like we belong
And once I've got you, it's a fact
Baby, there's no turning back

Make me, make me impressed
Make me, make me obsessed

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, here we go
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, here we go
Baby strike a pose

Pretty little psycho
Pretty little psycho

There's somethin' about you driving me mad
There's somethin' about you I've got to have
There's somethin' about you
There's somethin' about you
[x2]

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, here we go
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, here we go
Baby strike a pose
[x2]

Pretty little psycho
Pretty little psycho

Hadouken
10-19-2018, 03:39 AM
Can you check Pontics?

ok so I have found one kit number of a pontian from a TA thread : https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?233388-Pontic-Greek-results

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 Caucasus 54.17
2 Atlantic_Med 15.25
3 Gedrosia 14.55
4 Southwest_Asian 13.5
5 East_Asian 1.35
6 Northwest_African 0.56
7 North_European 0.43
8 Southeast_Asian 0.21

thats a lot

also Gedrosia is often also included as CHG on many calcs

Veslan
10-19-2018, 04:24 PM
Exactly it can change even from generation to generation, so its not a good indicator for predicting ancestry. Cephalic Index can change due to various factors apparently.

Cephalic Index changes by evolution, in other words brachycephalic people becoming more or less numerous (or attractive) in a certain territory. So it does indicate the ancestry in a way. It's rather autosomal DNA that is not perfect and using it in a way "Modern nation is autosomally mainly CHG = exactly the same phenotype" is rather ridiculous and produces absurd results.

Tauromachos
10-19-2018, 04:53 PM

So Albanians may all look mesocephalic Meds in a few decades

Cleitus
10-19-2018, 11:22 PM
So Albanians may all look mesocephalic Meds in a few decades

Probably not, regarding the fact that doliocephaly is more of a primitive trait. Greeks are mostly brachy to.

Tauromachos
10-19-2018, 11:29 PM
Probably not, regarding the fact that doliocephaly is more of a primitive trait. Greeks are mostly brachy to.

Ancient Greeks where more Meso than todays Greeks

Neither in all regions today of Greece there are more brachy Greeks than meso+doli
Not even in Mainland Greece

xtal
10-20-2018, 04:45 PM
Only God knows the answer

nicalandia
10-20-2018, 04:53 PM
Yeah probably

I strongly disagree with this