10-19-2018, 08:01 PM
alpine with a bit pontid

Livin
10-19-2018, 08:01 PM
Gorid or Alpine?

CommonSense
10-19-2018, 08:02 PM
Gorid or Alpine?

Gorid, perhaps with a bit of Pontid influence (as Hadouken said). She looks Slavic as fuck

Dukagjini
10-19-2018, 08:04 PM
Gorid, perhaps with a bit of Pontid influence (as Hadouken said). She looks Slavic as fuck

She doesn't look slav to me.

Kivan
10-19-2018, 08:05 PM
Mainly Gorid.

Livin

Yep.She passes here too!!!

CommonSense

She could pass even in Poland

Pribislav
10-19-2018, 08:13 PM
Gorid + minor Pontid

Dukagjini
10-19-2018, 08:14 PM
She could pass even in Poland

Idk about that, imo she would stick out

CommonSense
10-19-2018, 08:16 PM
Idk about that, imo she would stick out

People of the Gorid phenotype could pass in all Slavic countries for sure, even more so than Baltids.

Pribislav
10-19-2018, 08:18 PM
Could pass as Slovak/Polak/Ukrainian.

Czechs, Slovaks and Polaks have a lot of dark haired people.
Her feature is common among Hungarians, Slovaks, Poles and western Ukrainians.

Livin
10-19-2018, 08:20 PM
Could pass as Slovak/Polak/Ukrainian.

Czechs, Slovaks and Polaks have a lot of dark haired people.
Her feature is common among Hungarians, Slovaks, Poles and western Ukrainians.

I agree.I would guess her as Slovak.

Kelmendasi
10-19-2018, 08:31 PM
That's what I was thinking. Her look isn't uncommon among Albanians

fortress europe
10-19-2018, 08:34 PM
alpine

Ayetooey
10-19-2018, 08:35 PM
She passes in West Slav nations, maybe Hungary also.

She looks like a Polski girl I used to know.

Dukagjini
10-19-2018, 08:37 PM
People of the Gorid phenotype could pass in all Slavic countries for sure, even more so than Baltids.

After looking at the vid again, I can see where you're coming from, but she still doesn't look that slavic to the avg pole, etc.. Anyways all of this is just a random distribution of genetics. I'm sure they're are many Serbs that look "Albanian af" but their autosomal dna shows otherwise.

Jana
10-19-2018, 08:39 PM
She can easily pass in Ukraine IMO. Gorid.

That's what I was thinking. Her look isn't uncommon among Albanians
Seems Slavic types are not so scarce among Albanians as it seem, most look native but on TA trough years I have seen more than a few that easily fit among Slavs.

Pribislav
10-19-2018, 08:43 PM
After looking at the vid again, I can see where you're coming from, but she still doesn't look that slavic to the avg pole, etc.. Anyways all of this is just a random distribution of genetics. I'm sure they're are many Serbs that look "Albanian af" but their autosomal dna shows otherwise.

One of the most Albanian looking "Serb" which I know https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?257629-Classify-Montenegrin-from-Ku%26%23269%3Bi-tribe

Dukagjini
10-19-2018, 08:45 PM
She can easily pass in Ukraine IMO. Gorid.

Seems Slavic types are not so scarce among Albanians as it seem, most look native but on TA trough years I have seen more than a few that easily fit among Slavs.

They are not scarce, but they are also not that common. I kind of have a slight slav phenotype as well, but who knows if these are really from slavs or from west genetic shifts..

Dukagjini
10-19-2018, 08:47 PM
One of the most Albanian looking "Serb" which I know https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?257629-Classify-Montenegrin-from-Ku%26%23269%3Bi-tribe

lol miroljubi, he looks slavic

CommonSense
10-19-2018, 08:57 PM

Yes, him and Sergej Trifunovic who looks like Edi Rama :)

Ayetooey
10-19-2018, 08:58 PM

He looks more Albanian than Albanians.

Pribislav
10-19-2018, 09:07 PM
Yes, him and Sergej Trifunovic who looks like Edi Rama :)

Pogaća na ljebac :) https://youtu.be/sDyJbR0xaBg?t=1293

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/477482621056724992/htfBtWrL_400x400.jpeg

Skerdilaid
10-19-2018, 09:09 PM
He looks more Albanian than Albanians.

You obviously have no clue how Albanians looks like. His saggy face can be spotted a mile away that he is some type of sllav.

Ayetooey
10-19-2018, 09:11 PM
You obviously have no clue how Albanians looks like. His saggy face can be spotted a mile away that he is some type of sllav.

He's admitted to being of Albanian origin before lol, he looks very Albanian compared to the ones I've known. He passes in 0 Slavic countries except Montenegro which is hardly Slav; a proper Slav looks like this m8 with no resemblance to that Balkanic Dinarid.

https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/1177001/stream_img.jpg

rein
10-19-2018, 09:14 PM
He's admitted to being of Albanian origin before lol, he looks very Albanian compared to the ones I've known. He passes in 0 Slavic countries except Montenegro which is hardly Slav; a proper Slav looks like this m8 with no resemblance to that Balkanic Dinarid.

Serbian guy in the photo above?

Dukagjini
10-19-2018, 09:15 PM

He really doesn't look Albanian though. He looks more like a Montenegrin. Like a southern shifted serb.

Ayetooey
10-19-2018, 09:16 PM
Serbian guy in the photo above?

No Polish I think. Most Serbs don't really fit a good example of "proper slav" due to partial paleo-Balkanic elements and dinaric phenotypes.

Skerdilaid
10-19-2018, 09:17 PM

You’re obvious clueless as far as classifying people and telling who’s what. Who gives a shit? They have been marrying with serbs for like what, 400 years? Important thing here is that he doesn’t look like one, and he would stick like a sore thumb in any Albanian crowd.

Ayetooey
10-19-2018, 09:18 PM
He really doesn't look Albanian though. He looks more like a Montenegrin. Like a southern shifted serb.

I agree he looks more Montenegrin, but ofc there's a large cross over with Montenegrins and Albanians, that guy couldn't pass in Croatia or Bosnia for example. But for that dude to say he's obviously a Slav from a mile away is kind of facepalm as he doesn't pass as anything but some sort of Balkanigga, wouldn't pass in other Slav countries.

Skerdilaid
10-19-2018, 09:18 PM
Girl in OP is predominately Alpine and very typical Albanian gal. Nothing Slavic looking about her.

Ayetooey
10-19-2018, 09:19 PM
You’re obvious clueless as far as classifying people and telling who’s what. Who gives a shit? They have been marrying with serbs for like what, 400 years? Important thing here is that he doesn’t look like one, and he would stick like a sore thumb in any Albanian crowd.

You've obviously never left your village and actually met a Slav. Stop denying him just because he's mentally ill. Where could this guy pass other than Montenegro, you think he passes in an actual phenotypically Slavic nation like Poland, Czechia? Croatia even? You're a retard.

Skerdilaid
10-19-2018, 09:20 PM
You've obivously never left your village and actually met a slav. Stop denying him just because he's mentally ill.

Seen plenty of you Serbs to know how you look like and how other slavs do too from living in the west. You ain’t fooling no one, especially me, with your cherry picking.

CommonSense
10-19-2018, 09:47 PM
Girl in OP is predominately Alpine and very typical Albanian gal. Nothing Slavic looking about her.

Then these girls must be very atypical for Albanian standards, because she bears absolutely zero resemblance to them:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?248901-Classify-4-Albanian-girls-from-Kosovo

>Alpine

>Albanian

xD :bowlol::bowlol:

Skerdilaid
10-19-2018, 10:52 PM
Then these girls must be very atypical for Albanian standards, because she bears absolutely zero resemblance to them:

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?248901-Classify-4-Albanian-girls-from-Kosovo

>Alpine

>Albanian

xD :bowlol::bowlol:

Yeah there are only like four Albanian girls in Kosove, that’s about it. Alpine is one of our strongest element. But what would you know, you only base your opinion on picture you see here.

Vožd
10-19-2018, 10:56 PM

South Slavic.

Skerdilaid
10-19-2018, 10:57 PM
And again, you’re the retard suggesting that a girl might be R1a. Fucking moron :D

Pribislav
10-19-2018, 10:57 PM
South Slavic.

She could pass in Vojvodina easy.

Vožd
10-19-2018, 11:06 PM
She could pass in Vojvodina easy.

Yes.

Rotterdam
10-19-2018, 11:09 PM
Easy to classify: alpinid.

CommonSense
10-19-2018, 11:21 PM
And again, you’re the retard suggesting that a girl might be R1a. Fucking moron :D

No, but her paternal line might be. It was a joke anyway, dumbass, I don't believe haplogroups and phenotypes are correlated, otherwise those two men from Sanjak who have haplogroup C would look like full blown mongoloids.

rein
10-19-2018, 11:22 PM
R1b probably.

Cleitus
10-19-2018, 11:25 PM
R1b probably.

Albanians are autosomaly pretty much all the same, Y dna doesn't play a role in phenotype either. Pure idiotism

Alboz
10-20-2018, 08:46 PM
Is she Fifi (a famous singer now)? Can any Albanian confirm it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPxK6tt6Hks

Ylla
10-24-2018, 12:43 AM
R1a strong? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6NF0eOvyng

I've seen many autosomal results, the baltic is similar in all albanians I dont think we have much slavic ancestry.
I think it's "east med" that makes us look eastern sometimes, because it has 'caucasus' hidden there.

CommonSense
10-24-2018, 01:22 AM
I've seen many autosomal results, the baltic is similar in all albanians I dont think we have much slavic ancestry.
I think it's "east med" that makes us look eastern sometimes, because it has 'caucasus' hidden there.

Yes, I've seen them too. Only the Albanians from Montenegro have an elevated amout of 'Baltic' admixutre, but difference is negligible. East med is from neolithic farmers who came from the Levant and Anatolia, that's why among Albanians, as well as all other nations who have a high amount of neolithic ancestry, you can find some people who look West Asian.
Anyway, I opened this thread only because I've never seen a truly Slavic-looking Albanian posted here before. She seems to be one of the rare few among you, while in Greece this is much more common.

Ylla
10-24-2018, 07:35 PM
Yes, I've seen them too. Only the Albanians from Montenegro have an elevated amout of 'Baltic' admixutre, but difference is negligible. East med is from neolithic farmers who came from the Levant and Anatolia, that's why among Albanians, as well as all other nations who have a high amount of neolithic ancestry, you can find some people who look West Asian.
Anyway, I opened this thread only because I've never seen a truly Slavic-looking Albanian posted here before. She seems to be one of the rare few among you, while in Greece this is much more common.

Members here thought I was Slavic looking when I posted my photo, I wonder if you would think the same? Lol

Ülev
10-24-2018, 07:54 PM
R1a strong? :D

[video

R1b probably.

rather T1 mt-dna

Dukagjini
10-24-2018, 08:30 PM

Is baltic even slavic though? This is still something that's hard to tell. Many say it's from steppe admixture. I'm an Albanian from Montenegro, I kind of have a slav undertone in my phenotype, don't know if this is from slavs or other admix since my gedmatch is more inline with albanians.

CommonSense
10-24-2018, 09:35 PM
Members here thought I was Slavic looking when I posted my photo, I wonder if you would think the same? Lol

Even the Albanian members? I've only seen that profile photo you used recently, but that one was pretty blurry and I couldn't make out your phenotype.

Is baltic even slavic though? This is still something that's hard to tell. Many say it's from steppe admixture. I'm an Albanian from Montenegro, I kind of have a slav undertone in my phenotype, don't know if this is from slavs or other admix since my gedmatch is more inline with albanians.

It is tied to steppe ancestry, but it wouldn't make sense that Malesors have more of that compared to other Albanians. Kelmendasi told me that some of them took Serbian/Montenegrin wives, that would in my opinion be the most plausible explanation.

Dukagjini
10-24-2018, 09:42 PM
Even the Albanian members? I've only seen that profile photo you used recently, but that one was pretty blurry and I couldn't make out your phenotype.

It is tied to steppe ancestry, but it wouldn't make sense that Malesors have more of that compared to other Albanians. Kelmendasi told me that some of them took Serbian/Montenegrin wives, that would in my opinion be the most plausible explanation.

Yea that's the theory, though I have seen some tosks that have a good amount of baltic as well. If FTDNA's marketing is true, I think it's probably the best for south slavs and albanians in terms of determining how much native dna you have, slavic, etc..

Ylla
10-25-2018, 07:45 PM

Yeah a few have. I dont mind though, I find South Slavic (Croatian,Bosniak, Serbian) women the most beautiful in Europe. I dont think I could pass there though.

I dont think you saw my picture, you probably mistake me for another member. :)

Jana
10-25-2018, 07:55 PM
Yeah a few have. I dont mind though, I find South Slavic (Croatian,Bosniak, Serbian) women the most beautiful in Europe. I dont think I could pass there though.

You pass in Croatia easily, but I don't think you are un-Albanian looking. I remember you as Pontid-Gorid mix. In SE Europe lot of types overlap :)

Papastratosels26
10-25-2018, 08:07 PM
Gorid

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Ylla
10-26-2018, 10:28 PM
You pass in Croatia easily, but I don't think you are un-Albanian looking. I remember you as Pontid-Gorid mix. In SE Europe lot of types overlap :)

I guess in the same way a west Asian Turk can pass in Spain or France - only superficially, because when I compare my genetic results to South Slavs we are like a different race :P