PDA

View Full Version : Happy I'm not a Steppe/Indoeuropean/Yamna descendant.

Voskos
10-21-2018, 09:18 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/85/Yamna_Male.jpg/708px-Yamna_Male.jpg

Ylla
10-21-2018, 09:31 PM
Looks med?

Marmara
10-21-2018, 09:41 PM
Do you imply you don't look similar to him?

Tauromachos
10-21-2018, 09:45 PM
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/85/Yamna_Male.jpg/708px-Yamna_Male.jpg

Some Steppe and Yamnaya is in most of Greeks

Even you will probably have though not alot maybe i guess

Hahaha the guy up there looks like a stereotypical Gheg Albo

Benyzero
10-21-2018, 09:45 PM
your face when you chewing on a lemon and pretend it isn't that sour"..

Voskos
10-21-2018, 09:48 PM
Do you imply you don't look similar to him?

This thread isn't really about me. But since you ask, genetically I'm of course a completely different race than this man.

Voskos
10-21-2018, 09:58 PM
Some Steppe and Yamnaya is in most of Greeks

Even you will probably have though not alot maybe i guess

Hahaha the guy up there looks like a stereotypical Gheg Albo
Joke's on you. I'm Greek and yet 0% Steppe.

Tauromachos
10-21-2018, 10:01 PM
This thread isn't really about me. But since you ask, genetically I'm of course a completely different race than this man.

How is the thread not about you when you title it "Happy that i'm not Steppe Yamnaya" ?

Anyway,of course you are different but its unrealistic to say you have no Steppe input at all

Nearly all Europeans have included South Italians

Only that some South Italians have very low

Hadouken
10-21-2018, 10:01 PM

Where do you habe that value from ? any calc ?

Tauromachos
10-21-2018, 10:02 PM

0% is a bit unrealistic

Even Sicilians don't have 0% Steppe

Token
10-21-2018, 10:04 PM
Look, these were the guys that stomped your Anatolian farmer ancestors and completely erased their language from the face of the earth. Now you speak a mongrelized steppe language while being genetically indistinguishable from a Jew, damn Yamnayans!

Tauromachos
10-21-2018, 10:06 PM
Look at this face, these were the guys that stomped your Anatolian farmer ancestors and completely erased their language from the face of the earth. Now you speak a mongrelized steppe language while being genetically indistinguishable from a Jew, damn Yamnayans!

:rotfl:

Voskos
10-21-2018, 10:07 PM
0% is a bit unrealistic

Even Sicilians don't have 0% Steppe

sicilians have high R1b because they had steppe ancestors. their ancestry got diluted later on by neolithics.

Tauromachos
10-21-2018, 10:12 PM
sicilians have high R1b because they had steppe ancestors. their ancestry got diluted later on by neolithics.

I'm not even sure if R1b as a Haplogroup is the most Steppe

Voskos
10-21-2018, 10:14 PM
Look, these were the guys that stomped your Anatolian farmer ancestors and completely erased their language from the face of the earth. Now you speak a mongrelized steppe language while being genetically indistinguishable from a Jew, damn Yamnayans!

neolithics had settled in europe long before yamna people.terms like ''anatolian farmer'' and ''jew'' are your typical swarthy yamna propaganda.

Kelmendasi
10-21-2018, 10:17 PM
I'm not even sure if R1b as a Haplogroup is the most Steppe

Its still very common in Italy by the way and also in Sicily and Calabria from what i know.
The M269 branches of R1b are definitely of steppe origin and these clades of R1b are the ones dominant in Europe. There is a pre-IE R1b clade and that is R1b-V88, it was found even in the Paleolithic but today is practically nonexistent in Europe

Warmian
10-21-2018, 10:19 PM
Looks Eurafricid/Atlantomed.

Tauromachos
10-21-2018, 10:22 PM
The M269 branches of R1b are definitely of steppe origin and these clades of R1b are the ones dominant in Europe. There is a pre-IE R1b clade and that is R1b-V88, it was found even in the Paleolithic but today is practically nonexistent in Europe

So there is Steppe and Non Steppe R1b?

Anyway this distinction into Steppe and Non Steppe haplogroups is not clear to me since we are talking about different
subclades of one and the same haplogroup it does means also then that the carriers if these different clades had once or started from common ancestors

Clearly Steppe people had also some ancestry in common with Non Steppe people
They didn't came to Earth from out of nowhere or from Outa Space

Kelmendasi
10-21-2018, 10:28 PM
So there is Steppe and Non Steppe R1b?

Anyway this distinction into Steppe and Non Steppe haplogroups is not clear to me since we are talking about different
subclades of one and the same haplogroup it does means also then that the carriers if these different clades had once or started from common ancestors

Clearly Steppe people had also some ancestry in common with Non Steppe people
They didn't came to Earth from out of nowhere or from Outa Space
Yes there is R1b that didn't come from the steppe with PIE speakers, and that is V88 and it's branches. The one which did come from the steppe is M269 and it's branches, which dominate Europe today. Yes they do share a common ancestor, R1 originally comes from the ANE of Siberia. R1b-V88 is also the R1b clade found in Africans, it probably came from the middle east originally and into Africa but it may have also came into Africa via Europe

Papastratosels26
10-21-2018, 10:30 PM
Welcome back mongrel.

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Zroota
10-22-2018, 02:36 AM
It's a choppy restoration. Nobody looks like that.

Lamoral
10-22-2018, 02:45 AM
I am not really understanding what is so bad about this guy's appearance.

DarknessWin
10-22-2018, 02:46 AM
Looks med?

Dinarid

DarknessWin
10-22-2018, 02:49 AM

Bullshit , neolithics were leaders even among indoeuropeans and everywhere even in today world.
The first people with white skin and civilizations

Not a Cop
10-22-2018, 02:54 AM
Bullshit , neolithics were leaders even among indoeuropeans and everywhere even in today world.
The first people with white skin and civilizations

Would've they been leaders we would'nt have been talking english now.

Dick
10-22-2018, 05:14 AM

Was he R1b-L23?

https://indo-european.eu/2018/06/yamna-afanasevo-elite-males-dominated-by-r1b-l23-okunevo-brings-ancient-siberian-asian-population/

https://indo-european.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/indo-european-uralic-migrations-afanasevo.jpg

Borealis
10-22-2018, 05:28 AM
If only we could bring these fuckers back to life. I don't wanna look at some crappy reconstruction.

Ülev
10-22-2018, 07:00 AM