PDA

View Full Version : Classify Hassan Minhaj

Borealis
10-23-2018, 04:11 AM
http://www.dinnerpartydownload.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Hasan-M.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/18/160505-D-DB155-010_Comedian_Hasan_Minhaj_performs_during_the_come dy_show_at_Joint_Base_Andrews_in_May_2016_(cropped ).JPG

Thambi
10-23-2018, 04:13 AM
Gracile Indid + slight weddoid . He's from UP.

more or less the most typical indian looking dude in western media along with aziz ansari.

Borealis
10-23-2018, 04:16 AM
Gracile Indid + slight weddoid . He's from UP.

more or less the most typical indian looking dude in western media along with aziz ansari.

Yes. Vast majority of Indians I see in real life essentially look like him, Dinesh d'souza, aziz ansari or at least quite discernibly South Asian. I honestly feel that the Indians posted here, as well as Indian members on anthro sites, look somewhat atypical for their groups.

Mortimer
10-23-2018, 04:17 AM
he can pass as roma.

Borealis
10-23-2018, 04:21 AM
he can pass as roma.

Really? I did not think Romas could look that Vedic.

Thambi
10-23-2018, 04:23 AM
Yes. Vast majority of Indians I see in real life essentially look like him, Dinesh d'souza, or aziz ansari. I honestly feel that the Indians posted here, as well as Indian members on anthro sites, look somewhat atypical for their groups.

many indian/south asian members on these sites are nw indian or pakistani so they will look different from the traditional desi stereotype.

Mortimer
10-23-2018, 04:25 AM
Really? I did not think Romas could look that Vedic.

Maybe they dont, but its hardly noticeable, He has the right skin colour, and some features like eyes and hair. I could easy believe he is roma.

My cousin, maybe my cousin has a slightly more european or CM face shape, but otherwise they could be similar. Especially skin colour.

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/12046595_135108050176525_6778263453163665554_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-vie1-1.xx&oh=45611f74066640dd3b3863e347a73d7c&oe=5C3DE191

Borealis
10-23-2018, 04:34 AM
Maybe they dont, but its hardly noticeable, He has the right skin colour, and some features like eyes and hair. I could easy believe he is roma.

My cousin, maybe my cousin has a slightly more european or CM face shape, but otherwise they could be similar. Especially skin colour.

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/12046595_135108050176525_6778263453163665554_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-vie1-1.xx&oh=45611f74066640dd3b3863e347a73d7c&oe=5C3DE191

For some reason I am just not able to pick up South Asian influence on many of these people. Others see it but I do not.

Mortimer
10-23-2018, 04:35 AM
For some reason I am just not able to pick up South Asian influence on many of these people. Others see it but I do not.

No problem. I see it though. Most others do too.

Thambi
10-23-2018, 04:37 AM

its not particularly noticeable in him but there was a singer posted recently by common sense. That dude looks straight out of a pind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi3JU6E2JIU

Mortimer
10-23-2018, 04:40 AM
its not particularly noticeable in him but there was a singer posted recently by common sense. That dude looks straight out of a pind.

what does he look like to you then, i mean my cousin? to me he looks like southasian+european in face shape. but its unlikely he could be 1% or 10% southasian. because i was on a forum once which was a paki/indian forum for entertainment, they talked about dating bollywood and stuff and i was in their chatrooms and they said roma are 1% southasian. thats how many southasians think but certainly he is at least 50% well not 50% asi but some ethnic group from southasia on oracle, like 50% velamas or darkhars and 50% greek maybe even more then 50%

Borealis
10-23-2018, 04:40 AM

True. What is a pind?

Thambi
10-23-2018, 04:42 AM
True. What is a pind?

i meant village. pind is just a slang for village used by many punjabis. learned it on AG lol.

Thambi
10-23-2018, 04:45 AM
what does he look like to you then, i mean my cousin? to me he looks like southasian+european in face shape. but its unlikely he could be 1% or 10% southasian. because i was on a forum once which was a paki/indian forum for entertainment, they talked about dating bollywood and stuff and i was in their chatrooms and they said roma are 1% southasian. thats how many southasians think but certainly he is at least 50% well not 50% asi but some ethnic group from southasia on oracle, like 50% velamas or darkhars and 50% greek maybe even more then 50%

He looks middle easternish for the lack of a better term. but sometimes a mix of balkan and nw indian does create a pseudo mena look so thats not a surprise.

arkas
10-23-2018, 04:45 AM
For me, I at first thought Roma didn't look Indian at all but it is because most of the Indians I know are South Indian. I think some Roma look similar to North Indians, especially the more North Western Indians.

Mortimer
10-23-2018, 04:47 AM
He looks middle easternish for the lack of a better term. but sometimes a mix of balkan and nw indian does create a pseudo mena look so thats not a surprise.

I bet Hadouken would disagree that he looks middle eastern. To me he doesnt either because I know how middle easterners look but even Sikhs get mistaken as Middle Easterners so its no surprise. Actually he doesnt look middle eastern. He has the same skin colour as you and that guy in OP. Middle Easterners are much lighter to begin with. The only thing non-southasian about him is a influence in his face shape. But indians seem already to be very thrown off by small influences.

arkas
10-23-2018, 04:47 AM
I think this guy looks pan-Indian, maybe more Western Indian but I swear I have seen Tamils that look similar to him.

Hadouken
10-23-2018, 04:50 AM
I bet Hadouken would disagree that he looks middle eastern. To me he doesnt either because I know how middle easterners look but even Sikhs get mistaken as Middle Easterners so its no surprise. Actually he doesnt look middle eastern. He has the same skin colour as you and that guy in OP. Middle Easterners are much lighter to begin with. The only thing non-southasian about him is a influence in his face shape. But indians seem already to be very thrown off by small influences.

I dont see myself as middle easten :D we are west asian but anyway middle east is a broad term and maybe he can pass in iraq for example I am not sure

Mortimer
10-23-2018, 04:51 AM
For me, I at first thought Roma didn't look Indian at all but it is because most of the Indians I know are South Indian. I think some Roma look similar to North Indians, especially the more North Western Indians.

compared to some southindians (but not all of them some southindians like thambi could pass as roma too) they are not similar. for example the guy i posted who is my friend on fb could not pass as roma.

Borealis
10-23-2018, 04:53 AM
compared to some southindians (but not all of them some southindians like thambi could pass as roma too) they are not similar. for example the guy i posted who is my friend on fb could not pass as roma.

I have a cousin who i suspect could pass as Roma. I will send u the pic privately.

arkas

Can my mum pass as Roma? I think you've seen her photos.

Mortimer
I have a cousin who i suspect could pass as Roma. I will send u the pic privately.

ok send me.

Mortimer
10-23-2018, 04:54 AM
Can my mum pass as Roma? I think you've seen her photos.

probably not but she is atypical because she has strong east asian influence she doesnt even look typically southindian. she is too much east asian.

Borealis
10-23-2018, 04:57 AM
ok send me.

Sent in reputation comment.

arkas
10-23-2018, 04:59 AM
probably not but she is atypical because she has strong east asian influence she doesnt even look typically southindian. she is too much east asian.

I don't think she looks super a-typical though, like nobody in my mum's region would assume she was not native to the region imo.

NPKTO
10-23-2018, 05:10 AM
GI + Melanid. I think he has got stereotypical South Asian looks. He wouldn’t pass anywhere else imo.

Hadouken
10-23-2018, 05:11 AM
GI + Melanid. I think he has got stereotypical South Asian looks. He wouldn’t pass anywhere else imo.

most south asians dont pass outside of south asia bro

Borealis
10-23-2018, 05:18 AM

Yeah for the most part.

arkas
10-23-2018, 05:19 AM

The only way more typical South Asians can pass outside of South Asia would be as Pardo Brazilians, they are part African/ Amerindian/ European.

NPKTO
10-23-2018, 05:22 AM

Agree. But South Asian themselves vary in looks based on region/caste etc.

Borealis
10-23-2018, 05:22 AM
The only way more typical South Asians can pass outside of South Asia would be as Pardo Brazilians, they are part African/ Amerindian/ European.

Do you think I could pass outside SA? I will send you a link. Just reply here.

Hadouken
10-23-2018, 05:23 AM

You can show me too per pm . Dont worry I woildnt do anything with the pic and will delete the pm afterwards

Mortimer
10-23-2018, 05:28 AM
Sent in reputation comment.

it says "the image you request is no longer available and i see a black screen with white letters"

arkas
10-23-2018, 05:28 AM

I think you pass best in Central South Asia, perhaps you can pass as some kind of Latin American with mixed part African, European and Amerindian lineage.

You are handsome btw.

Borealis
10-23-2018, 05:31 AM
I think you pass best in Central South Asia, perhaps you can pass as some kind of Latin American with mixed part African, European and Amerindian lineage.

You are handsome btw.

Thanks bro. I'm surprised to think that I could pass as part African.

Borealis
10-23-2018, 05:36 AM
it says "the image you request is no longer available and i see a black screen with white letters"

I sent a PM, can you see now? Its her when she was young and her mother.

arkas
10-23-2018, 05:36 AM
Thanks bro. I'm surprised to think that I could pass as part African.

You don't look African at all, but I think some triracial Latinos are the people I have seen who most closely resemble South Asians.

Mortimer
10-23-2018, 05:39 AM
I sent a PM, can you see now? Its her when she was young and her mother.

i see it, both the woman and the child pass to me.

Borealis
10-23-2018, 05:43 AM
You don't look African at all, but I think some triracial Latinos are the people I have seen who most closely resemble South Asians.

Absolutely. I would say South Asians overlap more with some Latin American populations than any other group in the world. Some Indians look shockingly similar to mixed mestizos and vice versa. However I think in general Latins have more phenotype overlap with west Asians.

Hadouken
10-23-2018, 05:47 AM
Disaffection is beautiful haha no homo

arkas
10-23-2018, 05:53 AM
Absolutely. I would say South Asians overlap more with some Latin American populations than any other group in the world. Some Indians look shockingly similar to mixed mestizos and vice versa. However I think in general Latins have more phenotype overlap with west Asians.
+1

Btw what part of India are you from? I would guess one of the central regions.

Borealis
10-23-2018, 05:56 AM
+1

Btw what part of India are you from? I would guess one of the central regions.

The south.

lameduck
10-23-2018, 05:58 AM
Disaffection is beautiful haha no homo

he looks quite decent , I dont know why he thinks he looks bad or something.

Hadouken
10-23-2018, 06:00 AM

he doeant just look decent imo . Dude is straight up beautiful xD

Mortimer
10-23-2018, 06:01 AM
in the picture he send me he looks like mogli from jungle book. did he send you the same picture of himself?

Borealis
10-23-2018, 06:02 AM

Well pictures are not real life but more importantly our ideas about ourselves form in teenage years. You get more feedback then because you are surrounded by peers and they are brutally honest. So if u looked bad during highschool years it can hurt you forever lmao.

Borealis
10-23-2018, 06:04 AM
in the picture he send me he looks like mogli from jungle book. did he send you the same picture of himself?

Yeah same one. I agree I look similar to the kid who played him in the movie in terms of hair texture+face shape. One lady told me I look like Aladdin but i strongly disagreed.

Mortimer
10-23-2018, 06:07 AM
Yeah same one. I agree I look similar to the kid who played him in the movie in terms of hair texture+face shape. One lady told me I look like Aladdin but i strongly disagreed.

you definitely dont look worse then seals and he banged heidi klum. to me you are not bad really. you need to work out to have a six pack and strong arms, but you arent fat i think at all even now. i didnt saw your body. what is your height?

https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpre ss.com%2F2016%2F08%2Fheidi-seal-440.jpg%3Fw%3D440&w=700&c=sc&poi=face&q=85

Hadouken
10-23-2018, 06:07 AM
Well pictures are not real life but more importantly our ideas about ourselves form in teenage years. You get more feedback then because you are surrounded by peers and they are brutally honest. So if u looked bad during highschool years it can hurt you forever lmao.

dont listen what people said in teenage years. it is very typical that kids call each other names.and also put each other down to feel better themselves. and especially when they can sense that you are easy to become insecure and come off as not so confident they will do it even more so and target you

even adults do it lol . dont listen to haters

Borealis
10-23-2018, 06:12 AM
you definitely dont look worse then seals and he banged heidi klum. to me you are not bad really. you need to work out to have a six pack and strong arms, but you arent fat i think at all even now. i didnt saw your body. what is your height?

https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpre ss.com%2F2016%2F08%2Fheidi-seal-440.jpg%3Fw%3D440&w=700&c=sc&poi=face&q=85

I'm around 5'8. I have been lifting weights for a while and put on muscle but its very hard to get a six pack. Indians tend to have bad fat storage and put on fat on the face and belly which is horrible for aesthetics lol. If I were to lose weight to the point that my six pack showed then I would be thin as fuck and clothes wouldn't even fit.

Mortimer
10-23-2018, 06:13 AM
I'm around 5'8. I have been lifting weights for a while and put on muscle but its very hard to get a six pack. Indians tend to have bad fat storage and put on fat on the face and belly which is horrible for aesthetics lol. If I were to lose weight to the point that my six pack showed then I would be thin as fuck and clothes wouldn't even fit.

ok maybe you dont need a six pack go for a "strong look" with a small body percent fat. but not totally thin or six pack. but strong. something like this

https://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/2018/05/08/4087b4ee-8cfc-4cd8-8671-f70fabaee7df/0507-social-gameofthrones-strongman-1563414-640x360.jpg

Hadouken
10-23-2018, 06:15 AM

Hahahahahaha yes I also thought about mogli xD

he also looks a little like a stripper or something lol

Thambi
10-23-2018, 06:16 AM
stipper LOL haha what am i missing here. Disaffection what pics did you send them lol??

Borealis

A stripper? Whattt

arkas

I also thought he looked like Mowgli actually.

arkas
10-23-2018, 06:17 AM
A stripper? Whattt

I think it's your hairstyle.

Borealis
10-23-2018, 06:19 AM
stipper LOL haha what am i missing here. Disaffection what pics did you send them lol??

I am just as confused as you are. :confused:

Thambi
10-23-2018, 06:21 AM

Hadouken
10-23-2018, 06:24 AM
I am just as confused as you are. :confused:

there are some male strippers with long hair who play with their hair around and show their body to amuse the ladies :lol:

You remind me of them somehow

Borealis
10-23-2018, 06:39 AM
there are some male strippers with long hair who play with their hair around and show their body to amuse the ladies :lol:

You remind me of them somehow

Not even sure how to respond to that tbh.

Hadouken
10-23-2018, 06:44 AM
Not even sure how to respond to that tbh.

Well i dont mean it offensively . if anything it is supposed to be a compliment :D

Borealis
10-23-2018, 07:49 PM
dont listen what people said in teenage years. it is very typical that kids call each other names.and also put each other down to feel better themselves. and especially when they can sense that you are easy to become insecure and come off as not so confident they will do it even more so and target you

even adults do it lol . dont listen to haters

But girls have never told me that in real either, their opinion is what i use to gauge.

Hadouken
10-23-2018, 07:52 PM
But girls have never told me that in real either, their opinion is what i use to gauge.

my guess is that you have not interacted with girls enough to make ot happen that they say it but even if they dont say it it doesnt mean that you are not good looking

Papastratosels26
10-23-2018, 08:11 PM
Gracile Indid

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Borealis
10-24-2018, 03:49 AM
my guess is that you have not interacted with girls enough to make ot happen that they say it but even if they dont say it it doesnt mean that you are not good looking

But even Mortimer says he has girls checking him out when he goes outside face it dude there is no hope for me. I appreciate you trying to help I really do.

Mortimer
10-24-2018, 04:09 AM
But even Mortimer says he has girls checking him out when he goes outside face it dude there is no hope for me. I appreciate you trying to help I really do.

when i was younger i was also slimmer, and i had one neo-nazi girl hit on me. i dont know if it was a plot set up by her nazi friends to attack me but she said she wants to date me. i didnt wanted to date her though, so i didnt. she was taller then me and i didnt liked her she was tall and thick but not fat. she also had a cm and borreby face. not my type, but she was light and blonde.

me as younger and slimmer

https://i.postimg.cc/fRxSLgrq/IMG-2263.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/QMmBgKsp/IMG-2265.jpg

Borealis
10-24-2018, 05:28 AM
when i was younger i was also slimmer, and i had one neo-nazi girl hit on me. i dont know if it was a plot set up by her nazi friends to attack me but she said she wants to date me. i didnt wanted to date her though, so i didnt. she was taller then me and i didnt liked her she was tall and thick but not fat. she also had a cm and borreby face. not my type, but she was light and blonde.

me as younger and slimmer

https://i.postimg.cc/fRxSLgrq/IMG-2263.jpghttps://i.postimg.cc/QMmBgKsp/IMG-2265.jpg

You said when you went outside you noticed girls were looking at you and interested.

Mortimer
10-24-2018, 05:30 AM
You said when you went outside you noticed girls were looking at you and interested.

yes, thats what i think. but who knows why they look maybe they look because im unusually obese. thats what i think, or if someone is nice to me. but nice doesnt neccessarily mean she wants sexually with me. but i said it yes.

Hadouken
10-24-2018, 05:31 AM

you can believe me . I know who looks good and who doesnt lol . you have NOTHING to worry about when it comes to looks

Borealis
10-24-2018, 05:35 AM
yes, thats what i think. but who knows why they look maybe they look because im unusually obese. thats what i think, or if someone is nice to me. but nice doesnt neccessarily mean she wants sexually with me. but i said it yes.

Do you think that could also be due to your phenotype? Can people tell you are gypsy?

I vaguely remember when I was in Costa Rica my mom complained that locals were staring at our family. Also when I was younger and in India I would be stared at wherever I went for some reason, perhaps the way I dressed. Sometimes unique looks can cause people to stare esp. if it's in a country where staring is less socially frowned upon.

Mortimer
10-24-2018, 05:51 AM
Do you think that could also be due to your phenotype? Can people tell you are gypsy?

I vaguely remember when I was in Costa Rica my mom complained that locals were staring at our family. Also when I was younger and in India I would be stared at wherever I went for some reason, perhaps the way I dressed. Sometimes unique looks can cause people to stare esp. if it's in a country where staring is less socially frowned upon.

They dont stare at me though. I meant some women give me a look and i interpet it as if they liked me. But not neccessarily they liked me, they dont stare at me though like if im a raririty. There are so many different people here, and its not like they never saw a gypsy person before. In Costa Rica you probably have been a raririty. If it were males I wouldnt mentioned that.

Bandesha
10-24-2018, 07:41 AM
http://www.dinnerpartydownload.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Hasan-M.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/18/160505-D-DB155-010_Comedian_Hasan_Minhaj_performs_during_the_come dy_show_at_Joint_Base_Andrews_in_May_2016_(cropped ).JPG

very punchable face

Bandesha
10-24-2018, 08:33 AM

stop secretly hating on punjabi and he looks bangladeshi

Mortimer
10-24-2018, 09:37 AM
stop secretly hating on punjabi and he looks bangladeshi

so he cannot pass as punjabi at all? or just not as typical? some punjabis here said that punjabis can vary in look another jatt told me that in pm.

Bandesha
10-24-2018, 09:46 AM
so he cannot pass as punjabi at all? or just not as typical? some punjabis here said that punjabis can vary in look another jatt told me that in pm.

he absolutely can but rarely but can pass in bangladesh and thambiland easily

Kamal900
10-24-2018, 09:47 AM
Very Northern Indian look. He wouldn't pass anywhere expect in India.

Newsboy
10-24-2018, 05:46 PM

I can agree with that if by 'India' you're referring to South Asia.

Borealis
10-24-2018, 05:54 PM
very punchable face

I want to agree but then again I’m thinking how I’d feel if people thought that about me LOL.

Borealis
10-24-2018, 06:05 PM

I’ll be honest I don’t think I can pass anywhere outside South Asia either in real life. A lot of people hate to admit that but it’s the truth.

Khamzat
10-24-2018, 06:23 PM
gracil indid, can pass in Pakistan

Joso
11-21-2018, 06:17 PM
he can pass as roma.

are veddoid influence high among Romas

Mortimer
11-22-2018, 12:27 AM
are veddoid influence high among Romas

i dont think so but to me he is not weddoid, he is gracil indid