PDA

View Full Version : Woman calls 911 because McDonalds runs out of McNuggets

MarcvSS
03-03-2009, 03:06 PM
A McNuggets "Emergency"

Floridian called 911 three times over McDonald's chicken shortage

http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art4/0303091inside1.jpg

MARCH 3--Angered that her local McDonald's was out of Chicken McNuggets, a Florida woman called 911 three times to report the fast food "emergency." Latreasa Goodman, 27, last Saturday called police to complain that a cashier--citing a McDonald's all sales are final policy--would not give her a refund.

When cops responded to the restaurant, Goodman told them, "This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one." Goodman noted, "I called 911 because I couldn't get a refund, and I wanted my McNuggets," according to the below Fort Pierce Police Department report.

That logic, however, did not keep cops from citing Goodman for misusing the 911 system. Even after being issued a misdemeanor citation, Goodman contended, "this is an emergency, my McNuggets are an emergency." The McDonald's devotee is seen at right in a mug shot snapped after a previous encounter with police. Last month, a Florida man was arrested after he called 911 to complain about his displeasure with a Burger King combo meal (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0209092burgerking1.html). (2 pages)

Addergebroed
03-03-2009, 03:18 PM
Damn, I don't know whether to laugh or cry... What is this world becoming?:confused:

Beorn
03-03-2009, 07:08 PM
http://i718.photobucket.com/albums/ww185/BeornWulfWer/bobble.gif?t=1 Iz better have my mcnuggets soon, biatch.

Baron Samedi
03-03-2009, 07:18 PM
This can't be for real.....

Seriously. No one is that stupid.

Right? RIGHT?

Absinthe
03-03-2009, 07:25 PM
Seriously. No one is that stupid. Right? RIGHT?

What would Aristotle say (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question)? :D

MarcvSS
03-03-2009, 07:36 PM
What would Aristotle say (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhetorical_question)? :DProbably nothing...

A man can't speak whilst laughing himself to death...:D

Birka
03-04-2009, 01:08 AM
Its all part of the Entitlement Society to which they all think they are owed a big debt. And watch for a lot more of this outrageous behavior now that their Messiah (der Ombongo) is king and lord of the land, living in the big white massers house.

Ulf
03-04-2009, 01:10 AM
She probably expected Obama to fly down from the heavens and give her the store for her troubles.

Jägerstaffel
03-04-2009, 01:17 AM
She probably expected Obama to fly down from the heavens and give her the store for her troubles.

Swing low, sweet Obama... comin' for to bring me home.

Æmeric
03-04-2009, 02:06 AM
Slavery was the best thing that ever happen to those people, they are completely hapless on thier own. Haiti, Detroit, Zimbabwe, how many more examples do we need.

This woman is just as completely rational as the elected leaders of most of the Negro-majority countries of the world.

Brynhild
03-04-2009, 02:51 AM
They walk among us...

Birka
03-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Slavery was the best thing that ever happen to those people, they are completely hapless on thier own. Haiti, Detroit, Zimbabwe, how many more examples do we need.

This woman is just as completely rational as the elected leaders of most of the Negro-majority countries of the world.

Walter Williams, a fiscal conservative and black man, who sometimes hosts the Rush Limbaugh show, has thanked the slavers who brought his ancestors here as slaves. He realizes how much better his life is here than what could be happening in the black hole of Africa.

Beorn
03-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Walter Williams, a fiscal conservative and black man, who sometimes hosts the Rush Limbaugh show, has thanked the slavers who brought his ancestors here as slaves. He realizes how much better his life is here than what could be happening in the black hole of Africa.

After Muhammad Ali returned from 1974's "Rumble in the Jungle" with George Foreman, Ali exclaimed, "I'm glad my great-grandpa got on that boat"

Muhammad also once remarked that: "I never said I was the smartest, I said I was the greatest" having got 78 on his Army IQ test in 1964.

Treffie
03-05-2009, 12:46 AM
As we say in Wales - what a stupid bit**!:thumb001:

Allenson
03-05-2009, 03:23 PM
I heard the first 911 recording/clip while listening to Imus this morning on the radio. Classic. ;)

Gots to haves me some chicken, mmm-mm!!

Aliandrin
03-05-2009, 10:28 PM
In all seriousness the store should have given her a refund. On principle if not knowing they were in for it if they didn't. If they don't lose millions to a discrimination lawsuit over this, I will be shocked.

Manifest Destiny
03-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Calling 911 was a bit excessive, but the "no refund" policy (even when a person pays for an item that turns out to be unavailable) is just idiotic. I certainly don't blame the lady for being pissed off. I would have been, too. I wouldn't have called 911, though.

Vargtand
03-06-2009, 03:10 PM
Hehe, well the article is a bit sensationalist but damn it is funny :P

Baron Samedi
03-06-2009, 03:57 PM
Still having a bit of a hard time fathoming the stupidity of this....

I mean, hell... We were talking about it yesterday during higher-education day in Montgomery, Alabama.... We have our own worries concerning education, but this was the topic of conversation....

This country is turning to shit.

Aliandrin
03-07-2009, 08:46 PM
This country is turning to shit.

What do you mean, turning to?

The Lawspeaker
03-07-2009, 08:53 PM
What do you mean, turning to?
Point taken. It's going from bad to bloody worse. Same here btw. :coffee:
Articles like this never cease to amaze me. How the hell can people be so bloody stupid- regardless of race of class ? :confused:

Thorum
03-07-2009, 09:14 PM
"The American Colonization Society (http://personal.denison.edu/~waite/liberia/history/acs.htm)was founded in 1817 just before Cuffe died. With funds from Caucasian philanthropists and support from federal and some state governments, it founded Liberia. The society's primary objective was to resettle free Blacks where they could best use their talents for their own benefit and for that of Africa. Before the American Civil War, the society transported 13,000 African Americans to Liberia, most of whom were ex-slaves whose masters freed them for the purpose of emigration....."

Can you imagine what the USA would be like today if this program sent ALL slaves back to Africa? Feels good to dream sometimes...........

Birka
03-07-2009, 09:23 PM
"The American Colonization Society (http://personal.denison.edu/~waite/liberia/history/acs.htm)was founded in 1817 just before Cuffe died. With funds from Caucasian philanthropists and support from federal and some state governments, it founded Liberia. The society's primary objective was to resettle free Blacks where they could best use their talents for their own benefit and for that of Africa. Before the American Civil War, the society transported 13,000 African Americans to Liberia, most of whom were ex-slaves whose masters freed them for the purpose of emigration....."

Can you imagine what the USA would be like today if this program sent ALL slaves back to Africa? Feels good to dream sometimes...........
Why it would be the greatest country on the planet, wouldn't it? After all, there would be no white men there to hold them down.:rolleyes2: