PDA

View Full Version : What is Phenotype of this Pakistani guy?

lameduck
10-26-2018, 11:47 PM
Martyred in war against terror.

No info on ethnicity(Edit:He is from Mardan KPK so most likely Pashtun)

https://www.youlinmagazine.com/gallery/14-august/29.jpg

Cristiano viejo
10-26-2018, 11:48 PM
looks like Marmara, hahaha

Hadouken
10-26-2018, 11:56 PM
Robust Iranid + a little Indid

Latinus
10-27-2018, 12:00 AM
Looks Latino.

Nurzat
10-27-2018, 12:03 AM
looks like me in summer when I get tanned

lameduck
10-27-2018, 12:08 AM
looks like me in summer when I get tanned

can he pass in Europe?

Khamzat
10-27-2018, 12:10 AM
Iranid

cyberlorian
10-27-2018, 12:11 AM
Proto Iranid with minor North Indid.

Nurzat
10-27-2018, 12:13 AM
can he pass in Europe?

only Romania and Bulgaria because we've got some Cuman/Tatar leftover DNA that in conjunction with some Mediterranean type (Pontid or East Med here in the region) could give a similar phenotype. elsewhere in Europe most probably won't pass at all

lameduck
10-27-2018, 12:15 AM
only Romania and Bulgaria because we've got some Cuman/Tatar leftover DNA that in conjunction with some Mediterranean type (Pontid or East Med here in the region) could give a similar phenotype. elsewhere in Europe most probably won't pass at all

thanks for detailed reply

Thambi
10-27-2018, 12:27 AM
Iranid

Hadouken
10-27-2018, 12:30 AM
he is not just iranid he has something indid or something else that is off

he doesnt pass among us

Thambi
10-27-2018, 12:48 AM
maybe some pamirid as well. I dont see any indid in him.

NPKTO
10-27-2018, 01:10 AM
Irano Afghan.

lameduck
10-27-2018, 01:16 AM

he doesnt pass among us

It think he is Irano Afghan/East Iranid , his phenotype is very common in his region(Mardan)

hardcore iranid look more like this
https://media.mehrnews.com/d/2017/01/10/4/2334052.jpg?ts=1486462047399

Hadouken
10-27-2018, 01:16 AM
It think he is Irano Afghan/East Iranid , his phenotype is very common in his region(Mardan)

hardcore iranid look more like this
https://media.mehrnews.com/d/2017/01/10/4/2334052.jpg?ts=1486462047399

this man doesnt pass as my ethnicity either

lameduck
10-27-2018, 01:18 AM
this man doesnt pass as my ethnicity either

I think in your case(turkey Kurds) it is mixed with Cap Med and taurid

Hadouken
10-27-2018, 01:19 AM
I think in your case(turkey Kurds) it is mixed with Cap Med and taurid

I think we must have also pure iranids but they look different probably . OR if this is iranid then we dont have any

NPKTO
10-27-2018, 01:55 AM
I think we must have also pure iranids but they look different probably . OR if this is iranid then we dont have any

This is Iranid according to humanphenotypes. Few Iranians I’ve met have this type of phenotype, not sure if this type pass in your ethnicity.

http://humanphenotypes.net/iranidm.jpg

Mingle
10-27-2018, 02:07 AM
maybe some pamirid as well. I dont see any indid in him.

I thought the same. I feel like the word "Pakistani" might have thrown people off. He seems more CA-influenced than average.

Hadouken
10-27-2018, 02:08 AM
This is Iranid according to humanphenotypes. Few Iranians I’ve met have this type of phenotype, not sure if this type pass in your ethnicity.

http://humanphenotypes.net/iranidm.jpg

no it doesnt pass but it is just a morph

real iranid doesnt exist much east of iran

but many "iranid" examples dont pass among us

lameduck
10-27-2018, 02:18 AM
no it doesnt pass but it is just a morph

real iranid doesnt exist much east of iran

but many "iranid" examples dont pass among us

yeah association of Bollywood types and Lighter skinned South Asians with iranid have distorted the image how iranid looks .

Iranid was coined as an umbrella term for People living on iranian Plateau, iranian Plateau mainly exist in three countries , Iran , Afghanistan, Pakistan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Plateau

"From the Caspian in the northwest to Baluchistan in the south-east, the Iranian Plateau extends for close to 2,000 km. It encompasses the greater part of Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan west of the Indus River on an area roughly outlined by the quadrangle formed by the cities of Tabriz, Shiraz, Peshawar and Quetta containing some 3,700,000 square kilometres (1,400,000 sq mi)"

Borealis
10-27-2018, 02:47 AM

he doesnt pass among us

It's central Asian/steppe type of influence if anything, which Iranians mostly lack. As someone said could be Pamirid type influence.

Hadouken
10-27-2018, 02:48 AM
It's central Asian/steppe type of influence if anything, which Iranians mostly lack. As someone said could be Pamirid type influence.

I am not iranian . and iranians also have some steppe . we too

Borealis
10-27-2018, 03:11 AM
I am not iranian . and iranians also have some steppe . we too

Oh my bad you were referring to your own ethnicity. Yes Iranians have some indo-European but it's minor compared to the Central Asians/Afghans, hence they will look different to them. Iranians have more west Asian influence relative to them.

Hadouken
10-27-2018, 03:14 AM
Oh my bad you were referring to your own ethnicity. Yes Iranians have some indo-European but it's minor compared to the Central Asians/Afghans, hence they will look different to them. Iranians have more west Asian influence relative to them.

what makes iranians different from people east of them is

1. iranians have a lot less south asian . iranians only score 10-15% south asian with 3-5% or so of it being ASI

2. Iranians have "real" caucasus ancestry . not only gedrosia but real kavkaz

3. iranians have a lot of mediterranean ancestry too

Mingle
10-27-2018, 05:01 AM
what makes iranians different from people east of them is

1. iranians have a lot less south asian . iranians only score 10-15% south asian with 3-5% or so of it being ASI

2. Iranians have "real" caucasus ancestry . not only gedrosia but real kavkaz

3. iranians have a lot of mediterranean ancestry too

People east of Iran also have real Caucasian ancestry in significant amounts, just less so than Iranians do. The main difference is that Iranians have more Med instead of NE Euro (in addition to the other differences like less ASI).

Which calculator are you talking about when you say they only score 10-15% SA?

Hadouken
10-27-2018, 05:03 AM
People east of Iran also have real Caucasian ancestry in significant amounts, just less so than Iranians do. The main difference is that Iranians have more Med instead of NE Euro (in addition to the other differences like less ASI).

Which calculator are you talking about when you say they only score 10-15% SA?

eurogenes k13 . why ?

they dont score more than that . 15% is already high end . most are around 12%

Mingle
10-27-2018, 05:15 AM
eurogenes k13 . why ?

they dont score more than that . 15% is already high end . most are around 12%

I was just curious because I usually think of HarappaWorld when people talk about South Asian percentages and it seemed a bit high for HW. I just checked HW and they get 3.5-4% South Asian on HW. Since HW has a better South Asian calculator than Eurogenes, it would be better to mention that instead.

You mentioned they have 3-5% ASI. I think that would be the regular South Asian and their actual ASI/Negrito would be even less than that (probably half of it) since even HW's South Asian component is mixed.

Hadouken
10-27-2018, 05:17 AM
I was just curious because I usually think of HarappaWorld when people talk about South Asian percentages and it seemed a bit high for HW. I just checked HW and they get 3.5-4% South Asian on HW (though the sample size is only 2). Since HW has a better South Asian calculator than Eurogenes, it would be better to mention that instead.

You mentioned they have 3-5% ASI. I think that would be the regular South Asian and their actual ASI/Negrito would be even less than that (probably half of it) since even HW's South Asian component is mixed.

the south indian component on HW is basically ASI :) it is the same I think . at least for us west asians it seems to be the case . of course when we talk about harappa then it is not even near to 10-15% lol wtf . it is as you say 3-4 %

I have 1.99 only too

NPKTO
10-27-2018, 05:32 AM
I was just curious because I usually think of HarappaWorld when people talk about South Asian percentages and it seemed a bit high for HW. I just checked HW and they get 3.5-4% South Asian on HW. Since HW has a better South Asian calculator than Eurogenes, it would be better to mention that instead.

HarappaWorld’s S Asian is around 40% ASI. So for groups like Iranians, it’s negligible amounts of ASI because they usually score 5% or less S Indian on HarappaWorld. They’ve inputs from SW Asia/Natufian farmers as well. Overall, their Baloch level is similar to modern day South Asians. But they got real high Caucasian inputs.

Hadouken
10-27-2018, 05:36 AM
HarappaWorld’s S Asian is around 40% ASI. So for groups like Iranians, it’s negligible amounts of ASI because they usually score 5% or less S Indian on HarappaWorld. They’ve inputs from SW Asia/Natufian farmers as well. Overall, their Baloch level is similar to modern day South Asians. But they got real high Caucasian inputs.

baloch is high in all northwest asians . it is just that levantines score less but have sw-asian more as a balance

here is my result and a georgian for comparison (I made the comparison for another thread but may as well just post it here)

https://i.postimg.cc/cHhjjnjK/kurdgeorgian.jpg