PDA

View Full Version : How much trouble did you get in in high school?

Bobby Martnen
10-29-2018, 07:25 AM
I got in quite a bit, but I wasn't the most troublesome kid in my school by far.

Papastratosels26
10-29-2018, 08:07 AM
Never had

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

rhiannon
10-29-2018, 08:22 AM
I got in quite a bit, but I wasn't the most troublesome kid in my school by far.

You? No way lol.

You're gonna have to share what kinds of trouble now.

Bobby Martnen
10-29-2018, 08:27 AM
You? No way lol.

You're gonna have to share what kinds of trouble now.

I'm not going to do that, rhiannon.

Mortimer
10-29-2018, 08:31 AM
a little. but it was my fault. once i was drunk and cursed a french teacher, i called her whore and showed her the middle finger. they called my dad and i was suspended one day.

Bobby Martnen
10-29-2018, 08:32 AM
a little. but it was my fault. once i was drunk and cursed a french teacher, i called her whore and showed her the middle finger. they called my dad and i was suspended one day.

You took French?

(I sometimes got drunk during the school day in high school, too)

Mortimer
10-29-2018, 08:34 AM
You took French?

(I sometimes got drunk during the school day in high school, too)

no i didnt took french. but she was a teacher at school, but not one of my teachers.

Bobby Martnen
10-29-2018, 08:34 AM
no i didnt took french. but she was a teacher at school, but not one of my teachers.

nice

why were you drunk at school lol

Mortimer
10-29-2018, 08:35 AM
nice

why were you drunk at school lol

because i was a "bad boy" look at this hair style

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/44480986_1134610150023591_1139047424505937920_n.jp g?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-vie1-1.xx&oh=d873911df3e4a16a148132dd5edf9745&oe=5C87FB5C

Bobby Martnen
10-29-2018, 08:36 AM
because i was a "bad boy" look at this hair style

nice

On Senior Ditch Day I got somewhat drunk...it was fun

Iloko
10-31-2018, 04:45 PM
I got yelled at by my teacher for not doing my homework, he told me that I was for sure gonna fail his class lol

JosephK
11-01-2018, 03:51 PM
I tried going to high school in Alabama, but got kicked out.

Svipdag
11-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Oddly, none, even though I was haughty, sarcastic, and obnoxious, nobody ever called me out because oi it.

Gründig
11-01-2018, 05:02 PM
Detentions, suspensions and almost arrested.

JosephK
11-01-2018, 05:07 PM
Getting expelled, not enrolling, skipping school and dropping out generally kept me out of trouble at school.

But when I did go, there was a lot of drinking, dope-smoking and drug dealing going on in the halls.

calxpal
05-20-2023, 05:21 AM
It's funny I got in trouble a few times for a few petty trivial things which I did not deserve to get in trouble for and I also got in trouble for......reporting a bully????? But when I did something relatively bad in terms of behavior, I did not get in trouble at all lol (but I felt what I did was definitely justified). I never got a suspension ever, but I did get a 1-2 or so detentions for trivial things only in high school.

Anglo-Celtic
05-20-2023, 05:58 AM
I was a choir boy *in* high school. *Out* of high school was something else.

Sarin
05-20-2023, 06:45 AM
None

Tsuin
05-20-2023, 07:12 AM
Most trouble I got into was two fights. One in freshman year and the other at the end of my sophomore year. Both were in self defense. Other than that, my behavior wasn't all that disruptive

Todesritter
05-20-2023, 07:46 AM
I got a ban on wearing belt chains, was kicked out of class for arguing with a classmate, got into some benign fights when younger, and almost got expelled for periodical lateness and talking back to teachers, I'm not sure if I could've stuck around if I didn't have such good grades and didn't attend competitions (not all nerds are dorks in polo shirts). Had some books seized for reading them during class as well. I eventually learned to only eat in lessons where the teacher wouldn't care so I could continue bringing instant noodles for lunch.

BakersfieldChimp
05-20-2023, 06:58 PM
I never got caught. It was only later that I realized all the things I did that I thought were so heinous were pretty petty in the long run. I really don't have that outlaw mentality I want to think I have.

lei.talk
05-20-2023, 07:46 PM
my father was in the military, so,
like clockwork we moved every two years.

across the united states, to other countries, every two years.

being the scrawny nerdy new kid at every school
meant being bullied. the bullies never perform in front of adults, so,
there were never adult witnesses to my insanely violent reaction.

following my mother's instructions
(which she issued following the first incident): my reaction
was always delayed until there were visible wounds on my face
(which could easily be provoked by a few sly words).

the school nurse and principal and counselor
would look at scrawny weird little new kid sobbing in feigned terror

as the over-sized well-known bully was on the way to the hospital.

each time my father was transferred to a new location,
the school would give my mother a sealed manila envelope
filled with my school records.

on arrival, my mother would steam open the seal,
remove the deleterious material, re-seal the envelope
and hand it to the next school she delivered me to.

if there had been computers and communication
to reveal my pattern of behavior... :tsk:

frankhammer
05-20-2023, 07:52 PM
Never in trouble at school or elsewhere. **Always in trouble at home**

Voskos
05-20-2023, 08:03 PM
I was bullied (even beaten up several times), due to my origin and culture (not willing to go into details), at the same time I used to bully my teachers and got expelled once. Overall it helped me forge a character for later on, but it also caused some trust issues I've yet to overcome and probably never will.

Hithaeglir
05-20-2023, 08:38 PM
I pulled an April's fool joke on a teacher, which she didn't appreciate and I was sent to the headmaster. They were thinking of expelling me for a couple of days but the fact that I had a clean past and good grades saved me :D

Incal
05-20-2023, 09:00 PM
I was always pretty friendly. Every time I find some of my ex fellow students they offer me a beer.

Rędwald
05-20-2023, 09:01 PM
We engaged in a moderate amount of tomfoolery

Seya
05-20-2023, 09:07 PM
Here you get annually a grade for well behavior that goes from 1 to 10. The grade needs to be over 5 to be a pass otherwise you'll have to repeat the year. Most students get a 10, only in exceptional situation you're getting lower grades. In highscool I had no problems at all, but in the secondary school my behavior grade was always around 6-7, which was by far my lowest of my grades. Usually this grade is the highest for most people :)). But I was "a bit" of a trouble maker. Then in highschool, the teachers put us on a military regime :lol: so it was difficult to get out of line.

InmostLight
05-21-2023, 01:08 AM
I once got in trouble for not wanting to take my hat off (because we were simply waiting for the bus indoors due to rain, and school had already ended), but I quickly realized how stupid I was to not simply do what they said. As I tried to defend myself, I learned that there was no valid reason for me to have been noncompliant. This event shifted how I view obedience and oppositional behavior. Sometimes, it costs you literally nothing to just smile and toe the line. Today, I still believe pretty strongly that I should kindly appease others to avoid conflict, unless there is a very strong moral reason for me to defy them, which has never actually happened.

For women especially, life is easier with the phrase "yes honey" at the front of your toolkit.

Occiput in Starlight
05-21-2023, 01:47 AM
my father was in the military, so,
like clockwork we moved every two years.

across the united states, to other countries, every two years.

being the scrawny nerdy new kid at every school
meant being bullied. the bullies never perform in front of adults, so,
there were never adult witnesses to my insanely violent reaction.

following my mother's instructions
(which she issued following the first incident): my reaction
was always delayed until there were visible wounds on my face
(which could easily be provoked by a few sly words).

the school nurse and principal and counselor
would look at scrawny weird little new kid sobbing in feigned terror

as the over-sized well-known bully was on the way to the hospital.

each time my father was transferred to a new location,
the school would give my mother a sealed manila envelope
filled with my school records.

on arrival, my mother would steam open the seal,
remove the deleterious material, re-seal the envelope
and hand it to the next school she delivered me to.

if there had been computers and communication
to reveal my pattern of behavior... :tsk:

Celestia
05-21-2023, 03:19 AM
Never in trouble at school or elsewhere. **Always in trouble at home**

Lol same.

Melkiirs
05-21-2023, 04:05 AM
I was written up on the bus and in connection suspended. I was reported for repeated inappropriate conduct. I would often loudly rant during the ride, mostly making repetitive noises and statements to entertain others. It was generally appreciated. It became an serious issue only when I harassed an adult male student (he repeated grades) on the bus encouraging him to become a prostitute as a joke. The bus driver who was already upset at me rolled his eyes and decided to write a report.
Earlier on he himself was reported by my school for saying that he would kill me if he could because he thought I was a depraved bully. In reality the adult student and I were reasonably friendly, I just interfered too much with his affairs.

I regret this incident as in retrospect I clearly crossed a boundary.