PDA

View Full Version : Fascism in Italy

poiuytrewq0987
04-23-2011, 05:41 AM
Is there even anything left of fascism in Italy today? To my understanding there was never a "defascismization" program to the extent of denazification program in Germany. Did Italians just abandon the idea entirely?

Personally I think a strong Italian fascist base would be good for Europe and Serbia. Since it would mean Italy taking a hardline position on enormous number of North African refugees sending them back to their hellhole. In addition Italy probably would again want Mare ******* and Serbia can be a rather useful ally in helping Italy in her wars against Slovenia, Albania and Croatia enlarging Italian and Serbian territories.

The Ripper
04-23-2011, 05:57 AM
Is there even anything left of fascism in Italy today? To my understanding there was never a "defascismization" program to the extent of denazification program in Germany. Did Italians just abandon the idea entirely?

Personally I think a strong Italian fascist base would be good for Europe and Serbia. Since it would mean Italy taking a hardline position on enormous number of North African refugees sending them back to their hellhole. In addition Italy probably would again want Mare ******* and Serbia can be a rather useful ally in helping Italy in her wars against Slovenia, Albania and Croatia enlarging Italian and Serbian territories.

Yes. No.

poiuytrewq0987
04-23-2011, 07:40 AM
Yes. No.

Thanks for your insight. I am a bit of a visionary myself. I believe a new order could be formed in Southern Europe solidifiying our position in Europe and the world permanently. A tripartite alliance of Italy, Serbia and Greece would assert our ability to enlarge our territories, eliminate centuries-old threats (Turkey, Islamic Bosnia and Albania) and strengthen our control over the Med sea ensuring security and trade dominance. The old order will be washed away for a new one.

The Ripper
04-23-2011, 07:55 AM
Thanks for your insight. I am a bit of a visionary myself. I believe a new order could be formed in Southern Europe solidifiying our position in Europe and the world permanently. A tripartite alliance of Italy, Serbia and Greece would assert our ability to enlarge our territories, eliminate centuries-old threats (Turkey, Islamic Bosnia and Albania) and strengthen our control over the Med sea ensuring security and trade dominance. The old order will be washed away for a new one.

Nah.

poiuytrewq0987
04-23-2011, 08:01 AM
Nah.

It's natural you are opposed to this. A strong South is naturally a threat to Northerner hegemony.

The Ripper
04-23-2011, 08:05 AM
It's natural you are opposed to this. A strong South is naturally a threat to Northerner hegemony.

South is never a threat.

poiuytrewq0987
04-23-2011, 08:11 AM
South is never a threat.

Hah... says the guy from a country of less than 5 million people living there. :D

The Ripper
04-23-2011, 08:16 AM
Hah... says the guy from a country of less than 5 million people living there. :D

1 north = 11 south.

Heretik
04-23-2011, 08:52 AM

Personally I think your parents hit you too hard over your head and that's why you open threads like these. In addition, probably I'm right.

Kanasyuvigi
04-23-2011, 08:59 AM
You're right that they didn't have such a "defascismization" program in Italy. Throughout the modern Italian society nationalism, racial awareness, far-right ideas are still something common and you can express your opinion without fear and self-censorship. Just take a look at calcio. You can see Paolo di Canio's fascist salute, you can hear Juventus' fans chanting "There are no black italians" or SS Lazio's "una scuadra di negri, una curva di giudei". Also some leading politicians, even the PM Silvio Berlusconi often make racist remarks and jokes.

Peyrol
04-25-2011, 12:57 AM

The defascistization there was in the early 50s, but never was complete.
After the failed Golpe of the Prince Junio Valerio Borghese, head of the fascist military movement " X° Mas" in 1974, stats to rise up.
Today exist a growing nostalgia for the period of the regime, and some ex member of the postfascist party "Movimento Sociale Italiano - Alleanza Nazionale" have part in the Berlusconi's government, like Alessandra Mussolini and Igniazio La Russa (minister of defence and army).

Also are rising the neofascist parties like "Forza Nuova", "Fiamma Tricolore" and "Fascismo e Libertà".

About from 40 to 60% of italian are nostalgic of Mussolini.
Fascism has done very good things for our nation.

The Ripper
04-25-2011, 09:49 AM
The defascistization there was in the early 50s, but never was complete.
After the failed Golpe of the Prince Junio Valerio Borghese, head of the fascist military movement " X° Mas" in 1974, stats to rise up.
Today exist a growing nostalgia for the period of the regime, and some ex member of the postfascist party "Movimento Sociale Italiano - Alleanza Nazionale" have part in the Berlusconi's government, like Alessandra Mussolini and Igniazio La Russa (minister of defence and army).

Also are rising the neofascist parties like "Forza Nuova", "Fiamma Tricolore" and "Fascismo e Libertà".

About from 40 to 60% of italian are nostalgic of Mussolini.
Fascism has done very good things for our nation.

You don't mention Casa Pound, self-identifying "fascists of the third millenium"?

FYLZsiFuskw

U2f4iB219R0

Peyrol
04-25-2011, 12:40 PM
Casapovnd is too varied, including very different ideas and thoughts, from the simply "risorgimental nationalism" to revolutionary fascism. And is not a party yet, but a social centre. Maybe for the future...

The Ripper
04-25-2011, 01:09 PM
Casapovnd is too varied, including very different ideas and thoughts, from the simply "risorgimental nationalism" to revolutionary fascism. And is not a party yet, but a social centre. Maybe for the future...

Well, the topic is about fascism in Italy, not fascist parties in Italy. Seems to me, as an outside observer, that Casa Pound has discovered a winning formula. I think they are the most interesting organization in Europe. :)

Peyrol
04-25-2011, 01:21 PM
Well, the topic is about fascism in Italy, not fascist parties in Italy. Seems to me, as an outside observer, that Casa Pound has discovered a winning formula. I think they are the most interesting organization in Europe. :)

It is, is succeeding to reconcile the rebellious youth, the desire for modernity, the nationalsm with the traditional roman heritage.

Last year CPI is grown, have opened branches in every major Italian cities.
I've visited one of them and meet very nice people.

The Ripper
04-25-2011, 01:42 PM
I plan to visit Rome one day and stay at Casa Pound, the rent is rather reasonable there I hear. ;)

Peyrol
04-25-2011, 02:18 PM
I plan to visit Rome one day and stay at Casa Pound, the rent is rather reasonable there I hear. ;)

If you want to spend some days in CP, i think that is possible.
Casapovnd is open to everyone, you can stay here to sleep and stay a few days, just working with the community management (manual work, buy food, cleaning, cooking, etc etc)...the fact that yoy're a european foreigner is not a problem, italians don't have negative stereotypes with the finns.

Maybe you'll have some difficult with language...pure mussolinian fascists hate english language...you may get a italian language lesson for the basic communications.

Peyrol
04-25-2011, 02:30 PM
You can see some crazy guys of CPI (precisely of Fiamma Tricolore's movement) in Rome in 2006 (in the video you also could see some great places of the "Civitas Aeterna")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imeFCcyT6q4

poiuytrewq0987
04-25-2011, 03:27 PM
The new order would look something like this (with North African territories optional but if they are taken then non-Euros are to be expelled and the land colonised by their respective countries):

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1111/neworder.png

Foxy
04-25-2011, 08:09 PM
You're right that they didn't have such a "defascismization" program in Italy. Throughout the modern Italian society nationalism, racial awareness, far-right ideas are still something common and you can express your opinion without fear and self-censorship. Just take a look at calcio. You can see Paolo di Canio's fascist salute, you can hear Juventus' fans chanting "There are no black italians" or SS Lazio's "una scuadra di negri, una curva di giudei". Also some leading politicians, even the PM Silvio Berlusconi often make racist remarks and jokes.

I dunno if Casa Pound accept foreigners. In the documentary that I translated they remarked that to stay in their house you must not use drugs, not bring prostitutes and being Italian.
But if he Romanize himself maybe they'll close an eye.

Foxy
04-25-2011, 08:28 PM
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/CasaPound

CasaPound is a social centre of Fascist overtones, born in Rome on 26th December 2003 in Via Napoleone III 8, in the borough Esquilino.

Since 19-22 June 2008 CasaPound is a recorded social association of promotion, present and operative in all the regions of Italy.

PROJECTS

- Social loan: to fight the problem of housing emergency, CasaPound supports occupations with an housing purpose. At the moment 23.000 families in all Italy are involved in this initiative.

- "Time of being mother" is a suggestion to solve the problems conserning working-mothers.

PRACTICE AND IDEOLOGY

- Mediatic squads: CasaPound support demonstrations in squads with a strong mediatic echoe. Exemples of this practise are the statues that have been capped on 27th November 2008 to protest against the deaths on workplace.

-CasaPound elaborated 2 manifests: Estremocentroalto (high extreme Right) where it exposes its political ideology and Turbodinamismo (Turbodinamism) that exposes its artistic and literal idelogy. It suggests that culture must look at the Futurism, break with the current culture and with the political correct.
Turbodinamismo is a Futuristic Circle.

CyrustheVirus
04-25-2011, 08:52 PM

In my idealized vision of a future Europe both North and South should be strong, the only real question for me is how should this be done.

The Ripper
04-25-2011, 10:45 PM
- Social loan: to fight the problem of housing emergency, CasaPound supports occupations with an housing purpose. At the moment 23.000 families in all Italy are involved in this initiative.

I must be misunderstanding something, can it be true that Casa Pound houses 23 000 families, or what does this mean? :eek:

Peyrol
04-25-2011, 10:50 PM
I must be misunderstanding something, can it be true that Casa Pound houses 23 000 families, or what does this mean? :eek:

Yes, but not only in the Roman office, but in all the CPI spreaded in the peninsula (remember that we are 61,000,000 :D).

In CPI lives whole families, is true.

The Ripper
04-25-2011, 10:56 PM
Yes, but not only in the Roman office, but in all the CPI spreaded in the peninsula (remember that we are 61,000,000 :D).

In CPI lives whole families, is true.

23 000 families, that could well be close to 100 000 souls all in all. Its an impressive amount by any standard, it proves there is a solid infrastructure.

Peyrol
04-25-2011, 11:06 PM
23 000 families, that could well be close to 100 000 souls all in all. Its an impressive amount by any standard, it proves there is a solid infrastructure.

These people will become the bases for ethnic recostruction of the Nation after the islamization and africanization of the peninsula that will be complete until 2100 maximum...(6.000.000 of foreigners live in Italy nowadays...)

Fascism in Italy has never completely died.
According to the last polls, 60% of young italians are openly racist and anti-islamic.

Each year, in April 28, from 400,000 to 600,000 Italians visit the tomb of Mussolini, in Emilia Romagna. Is a great experience, very emotional...you can't image what Mussolini done for Italy from 1919 to 1939...it could be the start of something great ...

The bad thing is that the remaining half of the nation is openly communist :laugh:

Piparskeggr
04-25-2011, 11:35 PM
My Papa D'Orazio was a boy when the Fascists came to power in Italy. He remembers wearing the party uniform during his last few years in school; emigrated to the US with his family in 1927 at age 16 to join his father who had been there since before WW 1.

His memories of those early years were sprinkled with fondness and realism.

Under the Fascists, electricity came to his home village for the first time, a doctor visited regularly from the provincial seat to assist the local doctor, more men had regular employment...

However, he well remembered the street brawls between the Fascist and Communist gangs, even in his small home village (Castelmauro).

As a political philosophy, there are ideas in Italian Fascism I find interesting...

Aces High
05-18-2011, 04:56 PM
Is there even anything left of fascism in Italy today?

Buon appetito.

http://www.ristoranteilfederale.com/

Peyrol
05-18-2011, 05:02 PM
Buon appetito.

http://www.ristoranteilfederale.com/

Boia fàus, ci devo andare appena possibile :eek: :laugh:

Aces High
05-18-2011, 05:05 PM
Not to mention.

9MzWm55Yfpk

Aces High
05-18-2011, 05:10 PM
Boia fàus, ci devo andare appena possibile :eek: :laugh:

Sono andato qualche anno fa, fui invitato da alcuni amici per l'anniversario ottobre della marcia su rome.Un esperienza indimenticabile ... e abbiamo dovuto prenotare sei mesi di anticipo.
c'è un altro ristorante di questo genere a Firenze, così mi è stato detto.
;)

Kosovo je Sjrbia
05-19-2011, 02:54 AM
The faces of the Italian fascists who have written the "Manifesto della Razza" or
"Manifesto of Race"

http://w3.uniroma1.it/museozoologia/img%5CEdoardoZavattari.jpg

http://www.triplov.com/hist_fil_ciencia/galera/pende/nicola_pende.jpg

http://www.lagazzettadelsudafrica.net/Foto/2007/Aprile/020407_7.jpg

http://www.archiviostorico.unibo.it/System/72/363/071_med_1.jpg

http://www.radio.rai.it/radiorai/online/ev_images/2004/classe-unica-SX.jpg

They were certainly good specimen of a superior race. White, blonde and strong. :D

Mussolini

http://www.dittatori.it/Mussolini7.jpg

Peyrol
05-19-2011, 10:19 AM
.....again with the story of blondism? No one claimed to be blond. This is a fixation of nordic and slavic, not ours. :laugh::laugh:

Anyway, these men piss on head of all the serb kings from medieval time until now :laugh:

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 01:50 PM
Although I'm not a fascist myself a few of my relatives were "repubblichini". Probably that's why not too long ago I felt moved watching a clip where, allegedly, some of them were shot by the Allies after they were made prisoners. I don't know if the video was genuine anyway I thought that the fascists' composure and dignity in front of death was something very stricking which deserved my respect. I've looked for it on Youtube but I couldn't find it, maybe Tribuno can dig it up for me.

Heretik
05-19-2011, 01:54 PM
Anyway, these men piss on head of all the serb kings from medieval time until now :laugh:

These men were probably quite short (as true Italians usually are) so I don't think that's possible. :ranger: :D

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 01:56 PM
These men were probably quite short (as true Italians usually are) so I don't think that's possible. :ranger: :D
You do love the "ranger" smily don't you?

Heretik
05-19-2011, 01:59 PM
I used it as my avatar too. :thumbs Speaking of... :D

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Speaking of avatars... :D
Watch your mouth. My mate's got a gun. :cool:

Heretik
05-19-2011, 02:03 PM
My has got a cup of coffee and a computer! Internet warriors tremble in fear! :laugh:

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 02:07 PM
My has got a cup of coffee and a computer! Internet warriors tremble in fear! :laugh:
Silvio will track you down all the way to the beautiful beaches of Golfo del Quarnero, where you live, hunt down your Slavic-speaking ilk and take back possession of those lands on behalf of the Serenissima Repubblica di Venezia.

Heretik
05-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Golfo del Quarnero? Never heard of it... :laugh:

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 02:13 PM
Golfo del Quarnero? Never heard of it... :laugh:
http://kstudio.net/quiz/questpicts/453.gif

Peyrol
05-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Pace gente, pace!

Heretik
05-19-2011, 02:17 PM
http://kstudio.net/quiz/questpicts/453.gif

That flag lacks some cloth as it looks like. :ranger:

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Pace gente, pace!
Feel free to speak in Italian, deep inside of him Heretik knows he's a Latin like us. :wink

Aces High
05-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Although I'm not a fascist myself a few of my relatives were "repubblichini". Probably that's why not too long ago I felt moved watching a clip where, allegedly, some of them were shot by the Allies after they were made prisoners. I don't know if the video was genuine anyway I thought that the fascists' composure and dignity in front of death was something very stricking which deserved my respect. I've looked for it on Youtube but I couldn't find it, maybe Tribuno can dig it up for me.

Theres a longer version somewhere which includes footage of their last night together in the cells,laughing and joking.

ueS09x_EFNY

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 02:24 PM
Sorry, perhaps they weren't "repubblichini" but members of the X M.A.S. (which doesn't mean Christmas but Decima Flottiglia M.A.S.). Anyway, cool stuff.

DnNzS6Rhy_0

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 02:29 PM
Theres a longer version somewhere which includes footage of their last night together in the cells,laughing and joking.

ueS09x_EFNY
"Dio stramaledica gli inglesi!!"... LOL it seems that god heeded his curse (no offense, Aces)...

Peyrol
05-19-2011, 02:34 PM
"Dio stramaledica gli inglesi!!"... LOL it seems that god heeded his curse (no offense, Aces)...

I canti fascisti erano stivati di frasi anti-britanniche...basta vedere canzoni come "Adesso viene il bello" o "Me ne frego".

"...Albione, la dea della sterlina, s'ostina, vuol sempre aver ragione..."

oppure

"...si scioglie la neve, la nebbia la brina, i cuor d'inglesi che pernottano in cantina, tra tante bottiglie, ingoiando pastiglie, domandano ai topi quando il tempo cambierà..."

I tempi sono cambiati, fortunatamente (almeno nelle relazioni Italia- Inghilterra) :laugh:

Aces High
05-19-2011, 02:35 PM
If thats what he actually said,i saw somewhere else that his last words were "Viva Italia...viva il duce"...and if you read his lips it seems thats what he is saying.
Anyway i suppose we will never know for sure.....(i dont know why he blamed the English...they were Americans shooting him,we get the blame for everything)

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 02:36 PM
If thats what he actually said,i saw somewhere else that his last words were "Viva Italia...viva il duce"...and if you read his lips it seems thats what he is saying.
I think that's what he said too.

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 02:39 PM
Anyway i suppose we will never know for sure.....(i dont know why he blamed the English...they were Americans shooting him,we get the blame for everything)
LOL I think at the outrage if the Americans did something like that today to the Iraqi or the Afghan dissidents. How many things change in 65 years. :rolleyes:

Peyrol
05-19-2011, 02:42 PM

These were a propaganda posters of the X° M.A.S. :laugh:

http://images.corriereobjects.it/gallery/Cronache/2010/06_Giugno/dichiarazione-guerra/1/img_1/se_30_672-458_resize.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_slCz-kmwxds/TJhRbXYfcDI/AAAAAAAACDA/CYgG97F7nRI/s1600/Churchill+e+Roosevelt.jpg

Pohjatuuli
05-19-2011, 02:58 PM
Sorry, perhaps they weren't "repubblichini" but members of the X M.A.S. (which doesn't mean Christmas but Decima Flottiglia M.A.S.). Anyway, cool stuff.

Thanks for this interesting piece of information about the X M.A.S.! I've always wondered why the Italian band Frangar has a song called "Inno alla X MAS"... now that I think about it, "Hymn to Christmas" doesn't exactly fit into the context of the music ;)

6rqJ1Y0CS9Q

alzo zero
05-19-2011, 03:15 PM
Thanks for this interesting piece of information about the X M.A.S.! I've always wondered why the Italian band Frangar has a song called "Inno alla X MAS"... now that I think about it, "Hymn to Christmas" doesn't exactly fit into the context of the music ;)

6rqJ1Y0CS9Q
:D

And they had a badass banner too!

http://www.destraneindanke.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/merdamas.png

I know you die-hard fascists have a tender side... :tongue For you here's a pop-folkish song whose lyrics were written by a Folgore parà who fought for the R.S.I. (the video also includes the clip already posted by Aces!):

sCHezLB-v4I

Peyrol
05-19-2011, 03:37 PM

JXWNMiLif9Y

Heretik
05-19-2011, 05:28 PM
Feel free to speak in Italian, deep inside of him Heretik knows he's a Latin like us. :wink

Vero, vero... Io sono un figlio di Roma, ma il mio italiano e scarso... :( Bene, una canzone per voi e per me:

4CI3lhyNKfo

:laugh:

Bard
05-19-2011, 07:24 PM
I'm pretty sure that tribuno will really appreciate you for posting this song!

Peyrol
05-19-2011, 07:28 PM
I'm pretty sure that tribuno will really appreciate you for posting this song!

I confess.
I'm actually a avid communist.

fW0kdBTHEyk

Heretik
05-19-2011, 08:38 PM
That song shows the braver side of Italians, the ones who stood up against the Mussolini regime many of whom were NOT communists. Requiescat in pace! :hail:

Aces High
05-20-2011, 05:19 AM
That song shows the braver side of Italians, the ones who stood up against the Mussolini regime many of whom were NOT communists. Requiescat in pace! :hail:

I think the brave Italians were the ones that continued to believe in fascism and fought for it to the bitter end.They had the real hard choices to make in the face of overwhelming opposition......and the most to lose.In fact most of them made the ultimate sacrifice.
Saying that "i partigiani" somehow had a monoploy on bravery is a bit of an insult to a lot of Italians.....a lot of these people just jumped on the bandwagon to profit from the situation.

I think Junio Valerio Borghese summed it up quite well when he said.

"In ogni guerra, la questione di fondo non è tanto di vincere o di perdere, di vivere o di morire; ma di come si vince, di come si perde, di come si vive, di come si muore.
Una guerra si può perdere, ma con dignità e lealtà.
La resa ed il tradimento bollano per secoli un popolo davanti al mondo".

alzo zero
05-20-2011, 10:15 AM
"La resa ed il tradimento bollano per secoli un popolo davanti al mondo".
I'm not trying to condone what the fascist regime did wrong but these words are very true.

Peyrol
05-20-2011, 10:36 AM
Manifestation of the "Partido Nacional Fascista" in Montevideo, Uruguay.

Mussolini considers Uruguay the most italian state in the world, and in 1933 the italian language was included as a compulsory language study at all school levels.

VF1P2A1xGuU

Heretik
05-20-2011, 10:57 AM
I think the brave Italians were the ones that continued to believe in fascism and fought for it to the bitter end.They had the real hard choices to make in the face of overwhelming opposition......and the most to lose.In fact most of them made the ultimate sacrifice.

I respect every soldier that stands behind his beliefs even to the bitter end but, many of those "brave" fascists committed numerous atrocities on the east side of the Adriatic so I stand at my previous words.
I won't get into post-war communist crimes against Italian fascists, Croatian nazi forces and similar... A crime is a crime and I cannot respect people who kill POWs, that is why I have no respect for a huge number of fascists and a huge number of communists but not all partisans were communist and those are the ones I have a great deal of respect for, the ones fighting against occupying forces.

Saying that "i partigiani" somehow had a monoploy on bravery is a bit of an insult to a lot of Italians.....a lot of these people just jumped on the bandwagon to profit from the situation.

I am talking about soldiers, not opportunists who changed their shirts as the situation changed.

I think Junio Valerio Borghese summed it up quite well when he said.

"In ogni guerra, la questione di fondo non è tanto di vincere o di perdere, di vivere o di morire; ma di come si vince, di come si perde, di come si vive, di come si muore.
Una guerra si può perdere, ma con dignità e lealtà.
La resa ed il tradimento bollano per secoli un popolo davanti al mondo".

Assolutamente vero.

Peyrol
05-20-2011, 11:19 AM
I respect every soldier that stands behind his beliefs even to the bitter end but, many of those "brave" fascists committed numerous atrocities on the east side of the Adriatic so I stand at my previous words.
I won't get into post-war communist crimes against Italian fascists, Croatian nazi forces and similar... A crime is a crime and I cannot respect people who kill POWs, that is why I have no respect for a huge number of fascists and a huge number of communists but not all partisans were communist and those are the ones I have a great deal of respect for, the ones fighting against occupying forces.

I am talking about soldiers, not opportunists who changed their shirts as the situation changed.

Assolutamente vero.

The partisans in Italy after the war killed over 50,000 civilians (20,000 only in the Emilia), many of whom had nothing to do with fascism.

Does it seem right?

Heretik
05-20-2011, 11:21 AM
Have you read my post or are you just picking a fight?

Peyrol
05-20-2011, 11:27 AM
Have you read my post or are you just picking a fight?

I wantn't a fight, Heretik.:)

I've only told you that the communist partisans, differing from the catholic or liberal partisans, have committed many cimes in the post war Italy.

Heretik
05-20-2011, 11:31 AM
Have I said anything different? I have no respect for those people as I have no respect for a huge amount of fascist who have done exactly the same. So every time somebody starts glorifying any of those sides I get the urge to slap him/her.

Peyrol
05-20-2011, 11:39 AM
Have I said anything different? I have no respect for those people as I have no respect for a huge amount of fascist who have done exactly the same. So every time somebody starts glorifying any of those sides I get the urge to slap him/her.

Many fascists have also done something good: if you go to Eritrea, people remember with nostalgia the fascist era ... same thing in the Dodecanese, Greece.

Not all were fascist like Ante Pavelic, remember this.:)

Heretik
05-20-2011, 11:56 AM
I can't see anything good made by fascists in my country though.
To be absolutely clear, I don't see anything good done by the communists too.