PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts of the Underground

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2011, 09:29 PM
i3aLrND8G5c

Ghosts of the Underground

More than one billion people use London underground annually, yet few of them know just how haunted the tube really is. We investigate the supernatural secrets of the oldest underground network in the world.
Our hair-raising journey takes us through the graves, church crypts and plague pits that tube tunnels have disrupted. We hear the startling stories of the men and women who work one hundred and fifty feet below our capital’s pavements; we also scrutinize the network’s amazing architecture and exceptional engineering. This remarkable programme enables us to survey one of the most familiar environments in London from a radical and chilling perspective.

We hear the supernatural stories of London Underground staff members who man the echoing stations and tunnels at night, long after the commuters have disappeared. For the first time on camera, drivers and station staff discuss their unexplainable subterranean experiences, outlining the effect that the incidents have had on them.

The Lawspeaker
04-24-2011, 12:45 AM
Some more about ghosts (http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=135129) on the London Underground.

Beorn
04-26-2011, 11:07 PM
My God! Since when was London inundated with so many Nigerians and Irishmen?

EDIT: I must admit that when I was 17, the Bakerloo line was an experience I won't forget. That place is just damn confusing, and so lonely. It may have been my mate Billy, but the place just seemed to melt into one tunnel and suck you in.

Dead Eye
02-09-2012, 04:57 AM
I must have watched that documentary at least 5 times in the past.Fascinating indeed.

RagnarLodbrok666
02-10-2012, 02:25 AM
This Irishmen's going to be going there with his digital camera to catch some ghosts sometime. :D

foreverblue
02-10-2012, 02:41 AM
why doesn't this surprise me? britain is the most haunted country on earth isn't it?

Argyll
02-10-2012, 02:56 AM
why doesn't this surprise me? britain is the most haunted country on earth isn't it?

I actually read a survey somewhere that said just that with statistics. The British Isles are the most haunted places on earth.

foreverblue
02-10-2012, 03:03 AM
I actually read a survey somewhere that said just that with statistics. The British Isles are the most haunted places on earth.

yeah borley rectory would scare the living crap out of me.
i hear the culloden battle site is haunted

Argyll
02-10-2012, 03:09 AM
yeah borley rectory would scare the living crap out of me.
i hear the culloden battle site is haunted

I'd bet my money that every place in the British Isles has some paranomal thing attached to it.

Heart of Oak
02-10-2012, 04:43 AM
The British isles can be called "haunted" that's for sure...

PetiteParisienne
02-10-2012, 11:28 AM
The Tube certainly is a bizarre place! It's not surprising that it's so haunted, considering how many people have died there.

Heart of Oak
05-30-2012, 02:00 PM
Ooohhhhh.........