PDA

View Full Version : 14-year-old fake Chicago cop drove patrol car

Creeping Death
03-04-2009, 05:06 AM
14-year-old fake Chicago cop drove patrol car (http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D96MSU5O2&show_article=1&catnum=0)

CHICAGO (AP) - Chicago police said Tuesday that the 14-year-old who posed as an officer drove a patrol car and aided in an arrest, and that seven officers face disciplinary reviews for the "lax" behavior that allowed the teen's escapade to happen.

"They weren't paying attention," Superintendent Jody Weis said at a news conference announcing the completion of the investigation. "They were lax. I'm very upset. This whole incident is very disturbing."

The teenager, an aspiring police officer, allegedly wore a uniform and entered a South Side police station through an unlocked back door around 1:30 p.m. on Jan. 24. He was issued a radio and rode with a patrol officer for more than five hours, at times using the terminal in the squad car and responding to five assignments, Weis said.
I demand to know as to just why is this news?
This is in light of the fact that Americans have a 47 year old Chicago Fake President driving the country [to destruction]

Beorn
03-04-2009, 11:44 AM
I demand to know as to just why is this news?

To take your mind off of the nitty gritty of reality.

Britain is moving into the realm of over populated third world cities, the economy is bust and the prime minister is a one eyed, asthmatic drivel case.

but,

JADE GOODY IS IN PAIN AND HAS HAD SURGERY TO STOP HER SUFFERING!!!!!!!

READ ALL ABOUT IT OVER THE COURSE OF FIVE PAGES!!!!

Everything is alright people, go back to your daily lives.