PDA

View Full Version : Oslo

Jamt
04-24-2011, 11:36 AM
Oslo: Rape, drugs and immigrants, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3CWTkF-vwc

Pallantides
04-24-2011, 01:07 PM
About 27% of Oslo's population are immigrants(wich includes a large number of Swedes and other Europeans) but this video makes it seem as if Oslo is made up of 90% immigrants and the rest are Norwegian junkies:ohwell:

Eastern Europeans are a lot to blame for the rise of crime here.

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/oslo/article2298946.ece

Oslo-politiets visepolitimester Roger Andresen skylder på folk fra Øst-Europa. Justisminister Knut Storberget er til dels enig.

Agrippa
04-24-2011, 01:17 PM
About 27% of Oslo's population are immigrants(wich includes a large number of Swedes and other Europeans) but this video makes it seem as if Oslo is made up of 90% immigrants and the rest are Norwegian junkies:ohwell:

Which ethnocultural background they have? Many Gypsies too?

Because most "Eastern Europeans" shown are actually Gypsies.

By the way, I like the music of the video, what's that? Especially the first song.

Pallantides
04-24-2011, 01:27 PM
Which ethnocultural background they have? Many Gypsies too?

Because most "Eastern Europeans" shown are actually Gypsies.

By the way, I like the music of the video, what's that? Especially the first song.

There are many gypsies, but there is a fair share of Slavs, Balts, Romanians and other Eastern Europeans commiting crime here, it's just convinet for some people to blame it all on gypsies.

Agrippa
04-24-2011, 01:43 PM
There are many gypsies, but there is a fair share of Slavs, Balts, Romanians and other Eastern Europeans commiting crime here, it's just convinet for some people to blame it all on gypsies.

True, yet their contribution is for sure disproportionally high and they are among the least to be lenient with...

Pallantides
04-24-2011, 02:14 PM
The crime wich Jamt's video refer to is 'Vinningskriminalitet'

'Vinningskriminalitet' includes money and doucment forgery, embezzlement, fraud and breach of trust, handling stolen goods, thievery and robbery

Violence and violent crime in Oslo is no way near that of New York, actually there is reported more violence and violent incidents in the county of Finnmark in Northern Norway than in Oslo.

Rouxinol
04-24-2011, 02:46 PM
After seeing this one gets the idea that Oslo is mostly populated by foreigners.

The European capital I've been to thus far and where I've seen more foreigners has been BRUSSELS. Muslims everywhere. I was afraid of being robbed in the subway after a group of four muslims entered and start kicking at the train's doors just "for fun" and screaming and speaking loud as to scare the passengers. Terrible experience.

Pallantides
04-24-2011, 03:00 PM
After seeing this one gets the idea that Oslo is mostly populated by foreigners.

Only 27% of Oslo's population are immigrants, this video is very dishonest in it's portrayal of Oslo, also there have always been a divide in Oslo between Vestkanten(west-side) and Østkanten(east-side)

From where I'm standing Oslo looks like this:
http://www.hegnar.no/multimedia/archive/00016/frogner_fasade_artik_16754a.jpghttp://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00717/Alexandra_huitfel_7176794x3.jpghttp://christinelovendahl.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/frogner-plass_1167503461.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b8/Frognerveien_20080420-5.jpg/800px-Frognerveien_20080420-5.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/09/Frognerveien_20080420-2.jpg/800px-Frognerveien_20080420-2.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/77/Frognerveien_15_-_2010-01-17_at_15-19-01.jpg

While most of the immigrants live in the eastern parts of the city:
http://fil.nrk.no/torget/wp-content/uploads/nrk_media/auto_6966/full.jpghttp://gfx.dagbladet.no/pub/artikkel/4/43/434/434310/innvandring3.jpg

Agrippa
04-24-2011, 03:04 PM
All the wealthier districts "look nicer", but sooner or latter, they will be the ghettos, whereas the outside, the "multicultural-low-level mess" will be the norm in most cities.

And then there are those "leftists and Liberterians" with more money, walled in and giving their children in the private schools, but still promoting the system because they being rewarded by it.

That's all so hypocritical and yes, nicer places can be found in almost all districts.

I could show both pictures from my city as well, the uglier and the nicer ones, that's normal, but the real point is: The ugly ones are growing!

From where I'm standing Oslo looks like this:

What I see there are nice homes, but a lack of people. Obviously a shopping street is more crowded than the exclusive residential area...

But it might be even insofar representative, as in the latter live many older people and Europeans families with just a few children...dying places and people.

Ushtari
04-24-2011, 03:09 PM
What I see there are nice homes, but a lack of people. Obviously a shopping street is more crowded than the exclusive residential area...

But it might be even insofar representative, as in the latter live many older people and Europeans families with just a few children...dying places and people.
Foreigners coming to Scandinavia often describe it as a "war zone" or "curfew" due to lack of people.

Pallantides
04-24-2011, 03:09 PM
There are 73% Norwegians in Oslo and 27% immigrants(many of them who are Europeans working and living in Norway) we are still the majority, the "baddest" areas are fairly small and confined, Oslo overall is definitly not a hell hole.:rolleyes2:

Never have I been mugged in Oslo and of all my friends in Oslo only one have been robbed.

When I have been to cities like London and Hamburg, it's like a totally different world than Oslo, wich seems a lot safer in comparison, sadly there are a lot of junkies(most who are ethnic Norwegians) and beggars in the streets though.

Agrippa
04-24-2011, 03:31 PM
There are 73% Norwegians in Oslo and 27% immigrants(many of them who are Europeans working and living in Norway) we are still the majority, the "baddest" areas are fairly small and confined, Oslo overall is definitly not a hell hole.:rolleyes2:

Sure no hell hole. but seriously, do you know where even in the better districts of my city, where I live, I get reminded on what's happening?

Not even at the local shopping street, but if passing the schools, especially the lower level public schools.

And THAT's exactly the problem, because that is the future! It looks ok superficially, but even in the better districts of Europe's larger cities, the demography is just a huge catastrophy!

Nice older people from my group, they all are dead in 30 years, but those children and youths will have their children then and so on...

This way we go down the drain, with dysgenic trends and low birth rates of the autochthonous.

The lower level foreign elements just creep into all areas, slowly but steadily, until only the richest areas, "isolated and walled" will stand ground - and it is exactly there, where the profiteers of this shitty system are sitting, which is what makes me particularly angry, because they preach water, but drink wine and are treacherous bastards selling their own people and country too often...

Nice individually, but so hypocritical that you have to puke when talking with them, as if there are no problems and one can just close the eyes and everything will gonna be alright if marching on the way we do...

Pallantides
04-24-2011, 03:42 PM
Maybe I should move to my grandmother, the county of Oppland is supposedly the safest area in Norway.:D

I'm young and not very rich, though I can still afford to rent an apartment in the nicest area in Oslo, In my street there live mostly students, the Villas of the richest people are just a block away.
Sure there are a lot of problems with immigrants in Oslo and Norway in general, but I don't like it when people exagerrate into the level of dishonesty.

Jamt
04-24-2011, 05:28 PM
Only 27% of Oslo's population are immigrants, this video is very dishonest in it's portrayal of Oslo, also there have always been a divide in Oslo between Vestkanten(west-side) and Østkanten(east-side

Dishonest my ass. The video claims to give a picture of a certain part of central Oslo, KarlJohan and the railway station, not a fair and balanced composition of Oslo in all aspects. The rapes of Norwegian women by MENA scum is true according to Oslo police. Stop sugarcoating the miserable nation of Norway Palantides.

Agrippa, I have no clue about the music except Von Tronsthal at the end

The Lawspeaker
04-24-2011, 05:36 PM
Hmm Jamt. I have been to Norway (in Bergen and some rural areas around it) and I felt very safe there. Maybe there is a rape epidemic but then let's start talking about the one in Sweden ?

Jamt
04-24-2011, 05:48 PM
Hmm Jamt. I have been to Norway (in Bergen and some rural areas around it) and I felt very safe there. Maybe there is a rape epidemic but then let's start talking about the one in Sweden ?

Jesus, you and Palantides are like certain Spaniards.

The Lawspeaker
04-24-2011, 05:48 PM
Truth hurts, does it ?

Black Sun Dimension
04-24-2011, 06:03 PM
Where's the police?

If a regular guy with a camera can easily documentate these criminals, Im sure as hell that trained and equipped officers could do so as well.

Pallantides
04-24-2011, 06:04 PM
Stop sugarcoating the miserable nation of Norway Palantides.

Nå oppfører deg som en jævla idiot... du har ingen rett till og dømme oss.

Sweden is a piss hole when it comes to immigrant crime and rape compared to Norway.

Agrippa
04-24-2011, 06:07 PM
Where's the police?

If a regular guy with a camera can easily documentate these criminals, Im sure as hell that trained and equipped officers could do so as well.

I tell you a story from my area: A decent black guy flipped out because a criminal black guy sold drugs on the street IN FRONT of a police man.

He told me then: "What's up in this state, they just allow him to deal here and this gives us black people a bad name..."

I mean not exactly, but that's what he wanted to communicate.

While the police man just watched the scene and did nothing...

You know, if they don't are special forces for the job and have a chance for a clear success and proof, they usually do nothing.

Because oftentimes the black dealers swallow the drug package or hide it - very fast I might add - in parts of their body no police officer wants to check and is sometimes not even allowed to, because if the black tries to "defend himself", he has to use massive physical power and probably even hurt the "patient".

So all of that is not a nice thing, so many regular police men, not part of the special drug units, rather look away, especially if being alone.

That's what I experienced...

Jamt
04-24-2011, 06:09 PM
Nå oppfører deg som en jævla idiot... du har ingen rett till og dømme oss.

Sweden is a piss hole when it comes to immigrant crime and rape compared to Norway.

Norge är en trilleborr,

en trilleborr,

en dritt trilleborr!

Pallantides
04-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Norge är en trilleborr,

en trilleborr,

en dritt trilleborr!

You're not concerned about Norway, you're just after insulting and belitteling us, I like Swedes.... but you really should start cleaning in your own backyard before you start pointing fingers and judge us.

Jesus, you and Palantides are like certain Spaniards.

I have said time and time again we have problems in this country with immigrants, but your video made it look like Oslo is populated by 90% immigrants and not 27%

Black Sun Dimension
04-24-2011, 06:27 PM
I tell you a story from my area: A decent black guy flipped out because a criminal black guy sold drugs on the street IN FRONT of a police man.

He told me then: "What's up in this state, they just allow him to deal here and this gives us black people a bad name..."

I mean not exactly, but that's what he wanted to communicate.

While the police man just watched the scene and did nothing...

You know, if they don't are special forces for the job and have a chance for a clear success and proof, they usually do nothing.

Because oftentimes the black dealers swallow the drug package or hide it - very fast I might add - in parts of their body no police officer wants to check and is sometimes not even allowed to, because if the black tries to "defend himself", he has to use massive physical power and probably even hurt the "patient".

So all of that is not a nice thing, so many regular police men, not part of the special drug units, rather look away, especially if being alone.

That's what I experienced...

I would like to assume that the special forces are busy catching the big fishes instead of wasting time on petty criminals.

But it would be nice to see regular cops handling these small-time crooks.

Olavsson
04-24-2011, 06:32 PM

All reported assault-rapes in Oslo the 3 last years were committed by non-European immigrants (Middle-Eastern and African muslims).

And yes, it's true what you say about the city. Some parts are of course much worse than others. The higher the number of non-whites, the more horrible it is! :coffee:

And THAT's exactly the problem, because that is the future! It looks ok superficially, but even in the better districts of Europe's larger cities, the demography is just a huge catastrophy!

Exactly. If we want to keep our ancestral lands civilized and European, we have to stop taking in alien immigrants NOW. We can't just go on and trivialize the situation in years until it's eventually too late to do anything about it at all.

Stop sugarcoating the miserable nation of Norway Palantides.

Aren't you from Sweden? :rolleyes: Your multicultural politics are even more extreme and miserable than those in Norway!
But by all means, our current leaders are a bunch of folk-traitors, and most of the population don't seem to be motivated on changing the situation.
I'm a very proud and patriotic Norwegian, but I can still admit that the direction my dear country is taking is far from ideal...

Pallantides
04-24-2011, 06:39 PM
All reported assault-rapes in Oslo the 3 last years were committed by non-European immigrants (Middle-Eastern and African muslims).

I know this , but East Europeans are also involved in a lot of crime like thievery and robbery.

Äike
04-30-2011, 03:46 PM

It could be worse, 50% of Tallinn's population consists of Eastern-European immigrants who cause crime.

There are 2 crime centers in Estonia. Tallinn, the capital, because there are so many Eastern-Europeans here and the Ida-Viru county + Narva. Estonians make less than 20% of the population in Ida-Viru county and the 3rd biggest town in Estonia, Narva is 95% Russian. Logically, Narva is the crime and HIV-capital of Estonia, because of the Eastern-European immigrants.

Now at the same time, the most Estonian part of Estonia is Hiiumaa and Hiiumaa has the least crime in Estonia. The second most Estonian part of Estonia is Saaremaa and Saaremaa also barely has any crime at all.

Thus Oslo is quite well off, Eastern-European immigrants here are causing more havoc.