PDA

View Full Version : Spain possible future?

TheMaestro
11-03-2018, 06:24 PM
What would happen if kingdom would fall ?
Would Spain split into small countries or it would be same as it's now.
Do Spainards from different parts of Spain consider themself Spainards or they think of them self differently? (excluding Basques + Catalans)

https://i.imgur.com/eVJ1oSi.jpg

TheMaestro
11-03-2018, 06:32 PM
bump

Ruggery
11-03-2018, 06:36 PM
That is something that none of us, not even the Spanish, could guess until it happens (if it happens)

Cristiano viejo
11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Most of Basques and Catalans consider themselves as Spaniards, specially Basques.
The "kingdom" never will fall, there would be a war before, and as always Castilla would win and would impose its rules again.

Dont worry so much about us, Slovako.

Ryuk
11-03-2018, 06:39 PM
The monarchy in Spain is already weak,the parliament is strong,I don't think the kingdom's going to cause a major change.

What's important to the future is a new reqonquesta movement.If this is not done and the Maghreb refugee flow continues,the future is not Spain, but Al ispaniyya

Cristiano viejo
11-03-2018, 06:41 PM
The monarchy in Spain is already weak,the parliament is strong,I don't think the kingdom's going to cause a major change.

What's important to the future is a new reqonquesta movement.If this is not done and the Maghreb refugee flow continues,the future is not Spain, but Al ispaniyya

Quite accurate.
The ironic thing is that this Magreb refugee flow affects mainly to: Catalonia, Vascongadas and Andalusia.

Joso
11-03-2018, 06:41 PM
Most of Basques and Catalans consider themselves as Spaniards, specially Basques.
The "kingdom" never will fall, there would be a war before, and as always Castilla would win and would impose its rules again.

Do you have any Basque ancestry?

Cristiano viejo
11-03-2018, 06:42 PM
Do you have any Basque ancestry?

Yep, and so the great majority of Spaniards do... but is that important?

Khamzat
11-03-2018, 06:42 PM
Spain should be flooded with Latin Americans and become a mestizo paradise

Cristiano viejo
11-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Spain should be flooded with Latin Americans and become a mestizo paradise

People like you made UK a mestizo paradise, so no thanks.

Joso
11-03-2018, 06:43 PM
Yep, and so the great majority of Spaniards do... but is that important?

I was just curious

Cristiano viejo
11-03-2018, 06:44 PM
I was just curious

The curiosity killed the cat.

Khamzat
11-03-2018, 06:45 PM
We also have Spaniards who help with that too :)

Cristiano viejo
11-03-2018, 06:47 PM
We also have Spaniards who help with that too :)

"We"... xD

TheMaestro
11-03-2018, 07:32 PM

Well, if they consider themself Spanish why they want to get their independence? I always thought they distance themself, I would prefere strong and homogenous Spain, with strong Spanish identity.

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Well, if they consider themself Spanish why they want to get their independence? I always thought they distance themself, I would prefere strong and homogenous Spain, with strong Spanish identity.

Who said they want to get their independence? you should check better your information. Even the fuckin separatists admit with no problem they are a minority.

Bobby Martnen
11-04-2018, 12:56 AM
I want independence for Basques and Catalans.

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 01:13 AM

Fantastic! I am happy that you want that, because as that will not happen ever, you will be unhappy :laugh:

Teutone
11-04-2018, 01:18 AM
One Spain united and ruled by Castilla.

Just the Borboun bastard Felipe should go and give Spain to Habsburg.

Viva Espana e Cristiano Viejo

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f5/Flag_of_Cross_of_Burgundy.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Cross_of_Burgundy.svg.png

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 01:20 AM
One Spain united and ruled by Castilla.
As always :noidea:

Ruggery
11-04-2018, 01:22 AM

You like independence movements, right? What would happen if there was an independence movement in one of the states of the United States?
Will you support it?:rolleyes:

Ruggery
11-04-2018, 01:24 AM
Who said they want to get their independence? you should check better your information. Even the fuckin separatists admit with no problem they are a minority.

Si pero lamentablemente tiene seguidores entre la poblacion de cataluña. Le han lavado el cerebro a mucha gente.
https://o.aolcdn.com/images/dims3/GLOB/crop/654x327+0+22/resize/630x315!/format/jpg/quality/85/http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas% 2Fdba37afa9df265fa8fb1c423a9652391%2F205151716%2Fg oodbyespain-e1472032847935-655x368.jpg

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 01:26 AM
Si pero lamentablemente tiene seguidores entre la poblacion de cataluña. Le han lavado el cerebro a mucha gente.

Absolutamente
http://gaceta.es/wp-content/uploads/nosu_catalans.jpg

Teutone
11-04-2018, 01:28 AM
Putos

https://album.mediaset.es/eimg/2016/12/24/2KhGcmmfaPaVlXP4hj2Cl6.jpg?w=1024

Everything Franco did to them was deserved.

karakartal
11-04-2018, 01:30 AM
I don't support independence of Catalans and Basques. Spain have a good potencial and future.

alnortedelsur
11-04-2018, 01:31 AM

Sit down and wait...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Tvfmve39ywc/WFQFF_qPpfI/AAAAAAAABy8/IRFf6a6xrHwPuD6xiFFgqcFCo6JLJx8JwCK4B/s1600/1024x768-data-out-232-36283849-waiting-images-734496.jpg

Mingle
11-04-2018, 01:32 AM
You like independence movements, right? What would happen if there was an independence movement in one of the states of the United States?

Independence movements only make sense in the Old World and heavily Amerindian parts of the New World. None of the separatists in the US (who are a fringe minority anyways) have any ethnic grounds for independence. I'll give the example of Texas (where less than 1% wants to separate). There is no Texan ethnicity and no Texan language. Its just another American state. So Texas asking for independence makes no sense since they have no ethnolinguistic reasons for wanting to separate.

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 01:32 AM

The ironic thing is that what Franco did it was industrualizing Catalonia along Vascongadas, detriment the rest of regions:rolleyes:
And look how much grateful they are now :rolleyes:

Ruggery
11-04-2018, 01:36 AM
Absolutamente
http://gaceta.es/wp-content/uploads/nosu_catalans.jpg

Y esos Pakis?Tienen la ciudadania catalana o española para poder votar en un referendum?

Ruggery
11-04-2018, 01:38 AM
Putos

https://album.mediaset.es/eimg/2016/12/24/2KhGcmmfaPaVlXP4hj2Cl6.jpg?w=1024

Catalonia is the most left-handed and progressive region in all of Spain. and one of the most left-handed regions in Europe, so you will not be surprised if you support this.

caviezel
11-04-2018, 01:38 AM
Spain should give all the Pyrenees to France since they suck so bad at winter sports. What's the point of having snow and slopes if you spend your time chilling on the playa under el sol caliente because you are afraid of snow?

Ruggery
11-04-2018, 01:39 AM
Independence movements only make sense in the Old World and heavily Amerindian parts of the New World. None of the separatists in the US (who are a fringe minority anyways) have any ethnic grounds for independence. I'll give the example of Texas (where less than 1% wants to separate). There is no Texan ethnicity and no Texan language. Its just another American state. So Texas asking for independence makes no sense since they have no ethnolinguistic reasons for wanting to separate.

It is not always for ethnolinguistic reasons, it can also be for political reasons, as it also happens in the case of Catalonia.

Ruggery
11-04-2018, 01:41 AM
Spain should give all the Pyrenees to France since they suck so bad at winter sports. What's the point of having snow and slopes if you spend your time chilling on the playa under el sol caliente because you are afraid of snow?

Actually, Spain does not have much snow and Italy does not either, except for the north for the Alps.

Mingle
11-04-2018, 01:42 AM
It is not always for ethnolinguistic reasons, it can also be for political reasons, as it also happens in the case of Catalonia.

Yes, but Catalans have their own language and identity. Even if politics is the reason that they want independence, at least an ethnolinguistic basis exists for their case. The same can't be said for any separatist movement (which is already very fringe) in the US.

Ruggery
11-04-2018, 01:47 AM
Yes, but Catalans have their own language and identity. Even if politics is the reason that they want independence, at least an ethnolinguistic basis exists for their case. The same can't be said for any separatist movement (which is already very fringe) in the US.

Puerto Rico and Hawaii?

In fact, it would make more sense to try to separate Aragón from Spain than Catalonia, since the basis of Catalan national and historical identity is found in Aragon.

Mingle
11-04-2018, 01:57 AM
Puerto Rico and Hawaii?

Okay, forgot about those. Hawaii has a case I guess.

In fact, it would make more sense to try to separate Aragón from Spain than Catalonia, since the basis of Catalan national and historical identity is found in Aragon.

Some Catalan nationalists claim La Franja too, but not all of Aragon. In Aragon, most people have no Catalan identity and don't speak their language (except in La Franja) whereas people in Catalonia have a Catalan identity. If Aragon is going to be part of a Catalan state (even though Catalan separatists don't claim it), then it is going to be much later after Catalonia gains independence.

Ruggery
11-04-2018, 01:01 AM

Some Catalan nationalists claim La Franja too, but not all of Aragon. In Aragon, most people have no Catalan identity and don't speak their language (except in La Franja) whereas people in Catalonia have a Catalan identity. If Aragon is going to be part of a Catalan state (even though Catalan separatists don't claim it), then it is going to be much later after Catalonia gains independence.

You are right in fact this would hurt Aragon a lot.

alnortedelsur
11-04-2018, 01:15 AM
For those who dream about the disintegration of Spain, they could always play it on PlayStation.

Ruggery
11-04-2018, 01:29 AM
For those who dream about the disintegration of Spain, they can always play it on PlayStation.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/007/617/jew_basic.jpg

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 01:40 AM
Tell that to the thousands and thousands of spaguettis that come every year to Spain to spend their time chilling on the playa under el sol caliente ;)

Identity? dont make me laugh :lol: most of Catalans have non-Catalan origins, specially Andalusian.

These are the most common surnames in Catalonia. To find the first Catalan surname you have to go to the 26th place :lol:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-71--v_7-kOI/VRythjcJJVI/AAAAAAAAAz4/7TCrEUYIpmE/s1600/apellidos%2Bcatalanes.jpg

Aragón part of Catalonia?????????? :lol: if always was the opposite, for God sake :lol:

Only in TA... xD

Y esos Pakis?Tienen la ciudadania catalana o española para poder votar en un referendum?

No existe la ciudadanía catalana, hombre :picard1:

Esos no son pakis sino hindús (como Fractal, haha); creo que se llaman shiks o algo parecido, aunque es lo de menos. Lo de más es saber que son inmigrantes que viven en Cataluña, y que los políticos separatistas han bautizado como nous catalans (nuevos catalanes), y los usan para manifestaciones, donde éstos reivindican que son catalanes y que quieren la independencia. Son sólo una pequeña fracción del entramado de inmigrantes que los separatistas están usando para pedir la independencia. Hay muchísimos moros y negros también

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TAZ0FHJDeZU/WZxdJnuudOI/AAAAAAAADpI/vNsqJrcchO4TsctcJSTe_akfaZo8uDfdACLcBGAs/s1600/Integraci%25C3%25B3n%2Bmusulm%25C3%25A1na.jpg

https://okdiario.com/img/2017/08/28/radiii-655x368.jpg

Simplemente google "nous catalans" y fliparás :rolleyes:

alnortedelsur
11-04-2018, 01:44 AM
Tell that to the thousands and thousands of spaguettis that come every year to Spain to spend their time chilling on the playa under el sol caliente ;)

Identity? dont make me laugh :lol: most of Catalans have non-Catalan origins, specially Andalusian.

These are the most common surnames in Catalonia. To find the first Catalan surname you have to go to the 26th place :lol:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-71--v_7-kOI/VRythjcJJVI/AAAAAAAAAz4/7TCrEUYIpmE/s1600/apellidos%2Bcatalanes.jpg

Aragón part of Catalonia?????????? :lol: if always was the opposite, for God sake :lol:

Only in TA... xD

No existe la ciudadanía catalana, hombre :picard1:

Esos no son pakis sino hindús (como Fractal, haha); creo que se llaman shiks o algo parecido, aunque es lo de menos. Lo de más es saber que son inmigrantes que viven en Cataluña, y que los políticos separatistas han bautizado como nous catalans (nuevos catalanes), y los usan para manifestaciones, donde éstos reivindican que son catalanes y que quieren la independencia. Son sólo una pequeña fracción del entramado de inmigrantes que los separatistas están usando para pedir la independencia. Hay muchísimos moros y negros también

Simplemente google "nous catalans" y fliparás :rolleyes:

La solucion es una patada por el culo a esos politicos y a esa inmigracion.

Mingle
11-04-2018, 01:47 AM
Aragón part of Catalonia?????????? [emoji38] if always was the opposite, for God sake [emoji38]

Only in TA... xD

It was the other user that mentioned it, not me. I said IF it were to ever claim Aragon, then it would be many years after Catalonia hypothetically gained independence. But even if Catalonia did somehow manage to separate, I still don't think they'd claim any of Aragon except for La Franja (Catalan-speaking part).

Catalan identity isn't based purely on genetics. Some can be assimilated Andalusians. I'm sure many people have foreign origins if they go back far enough. Even if Catalans with Andalusian origin are not really Catalan, there still exist native Catalans anyways and they have their own language.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 01:48 AM
La solucion es una patada por el culo a esos politicos y a esa inmigracion.

Todos estos inmigrantes, además de infinidad de menores de edad, de votos repetidos hasta cuatro veces, con urnas en las calles y tiradas por el suelo junto con decenas de papeletas, fueron usados en el "referéndum" de independencia que los separatistas organizaron el año pasado, que aunque siendo ilegal ellos utilizaron para decirle al mundo que la mayoría de catalanes están a favor de la independencia :laugh:

Lo peor es que hay gente que les han creído, y por eso aquí nos toca discutir con algunos que claman que "los catalanes quieren la independencia" :rolleyes:

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 01:55 AM
It was the other user that mentioned it, not me. I said IF it were to ever claim Aragon, then it would be many years after Catalonia hypothetically gained independence. But even if Catalonia did somehow manage to separate, I still don't think they'd claim any of Aragon except for La Franja (Catalan-speaking part).
They can ask for the sun if they want, you unknow what is happening in Catalonia and the net of lies they are creating to manipulate the history. They claim Catalonia never belonged to the Kingdom of Aragón (absolutely false), that the kingdom of Aragón was never called so but the kingdom Catalano-aragonés (absolutely false) or even that Columbus was Catalan (absolutely false too ofc).

Catalan identity isn't based purely on genetics. Some can be assimilated Andalusians. I'm sure many people have foreign origins if they go back far enough. Even if Catalans with Andalusian origin are not really Catalan, there still exist native Catalans anyways and they have their own language.

Having an own language means nothing. We Castilians have our own language and we dont claim we are a nation. Same for Galicians, Asturians, Aragonese, Valencians or Navarrese. Why? because a Chinese can go to Catalonia and learn Catalan. According you is he a Catalan just because he speaks Catalan? does he have a Catalan identity for speaking Catalan? please...

alnortedelsur
11-04-2018, 02:01 AM

Play it on your PlayStation.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Balearic natives have also their own regional language that is a regional variant of Catalan, and most of them want to keep being part of Spain. My mom is Mallorcan native (she even grew up hearing her parents talking Mallorquin with each other) and she feels Spanish to the core. So what?

Same for most Catalans, no matter how separatists want to impose their will against the will of the majorities. Castilian-Spanish is far more spoken in Catalonia than Catalan. That's why the separatist politicians have always been desperate to impose Catalan in Catalonia in detriment of Castilian-Spanish to have an "ethno-linguistic" argument to keep up with their separatist agenda. Fuck them!

Ah... and Catalonians are genetically and phenotypically the same as other Spaniards.

Bobby Martnen
11-04-2018, 05:11 AM
Fantastic! I am happy that you want that, because as that will not happen ever, you will be unhappy :laugh:

Learn to speak English, Poncho.

Bobby Martnen
11-04-2018, 05:11 AM

If it's California, I'd be thrilled to be rid of them.

Bobby Martnen
11-04-2018, 05:12 AM
Sit down and wait...

Peoples deserve freedom.

Papastratosels26
11-04-2018, 06:53 AM
Spain will remain united.

Στάλθηκε από το G3311 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Mopi Licinius Crassus
11-04-2018, 07:42 AM

many northern english towns are more like islamabad than the UK these days

Ruggery
11-04-2018, 07:18 PM
many northern english towns are more like islamabad than the UK these days

I thought it was only in south of England.

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 07:22 PM
I thought it was only in south of England.

Birmingham (central England) is probably the most Muslim English city.

Quasar
11-04-2018, 07:25 PM
Spain will remain as it is. It's one of the oldest nations in Europe and a bunch of selfish morons won't change that.

Here in Andalusia I can tell that the sense of belonging to the country is strong and growing.

No worries, thanks.

Oh, and anyone feeling uncomfortable being Spanish have the doors open, but the territory stays because it belongs to all Spaniards.

Kelmendasi
11-04-2018, 07:26 PM
I'm pretty sure it is second after London

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 07:35 PM
I'm pretty sure it is second after London

In percentage too?

Kelmendasi
11-04-2018, 07:41 PM
In percentage too?
Actually Birmingham is higher in percentage, 21.8%. London is 12.4%. London has the largest Hindu and Sikh communities iirc.

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 07:46 PM
Actually Birmingham is higher in percentage, 21.8%. London is 12.4%. London has the largest Hindu and Sikh communities iirc.

Referring to Muslims then, Birmingham is more fucked than London.
Do you live in London?

Kelmendasi
11-04-2018, 07:48 PM
Referring to Muslims then, Birmingham is more fucked than London.
Do you live in London?
I'm not sure on those statistics actually, sources seem to say that London has the largest Muslim population "London has the greatest population of Muslims in the country.[3][4][5]" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom#cite_note-EW_Census_2011-3. Yes I do, in the northeast

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 07:54 PM
I'm not sure on those statistics actually, sources seem to say that London has the largest Muslim population "London has the greatest population of Muslims in the country.[3][4][5]" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom#cite_note-EW_Census_2011-3. Yes I do, in the northeast

Yes but what matters are the percentages. London is 5 or 6 times bigger than Birmingham.

Ruggery
11-04-2018, 09:22 PM

And London follows him.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
11-04-2018, 09:25 PM
It's one of the oldest nations in Europe

Where did you get that notion from? To my knowledge it is not even among the ten oldest European nations/countries.

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 09:28 PM
Where did you get that notion from? To my knowledge it is not even among the ten oldest European nations/countries.

Wicht countries are older?

11-04-2018, 09:34 PM
Wicht countries are older?

San Marino, France, England, Denmark, Portugal, Sweden, Andorra, Monaco, Switzerland.

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 09:38 PM
San Marino, France, England, Denmark, Portugal, Sweden, Andorra, Monaco, Switzerland.

Andorra? no way.

11-04-2018, 09:41 PM
Andorra? no way.

Andorra's borders have remained unchanged since 1278.

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 09:43 PM
Andorra's borders have remained unchanged since 1278.

That does not make Andorra a country, and if you take such measure, then Portugal became a country, when? in 197something? :rolleyes:

Andorra became an independent country in 15something, after Carlos I of Spain allowed it, iirc.

11-04-2018, 09:57 PM
That does not make Andorra a country, and if you take such measure, then Portugal became a country, when? in 197something? :rolleyes:

Andorra became an independent country in 15something, after Carlos I of Spain allowed it, iirc.

"Founded in 1278 through a treaty between the Bishop of Urgell and the French Count of Foix, this unique diarchical arrangement has persisted through medieval times to the 21st century."

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 10:07 PM
"Founded in 1278 through a treaty between the Bishop of Urgell and the French Count of Foix, this unique diarchical arrangement has persisted through medieval times to the 21st century."

Como consecuencia de los conflictos entre Roger Bernardo III de Foix y Pedro de Urtx, el 8 de septiembre de 1278 se firma el primer pariaje en Lérida, que fija los límites del poder de cada señor, representa la fundación del Principado de Andorra y define las obligaciones de los andorranos en materia de diezmos y asuntos militares, por lo que se formó un "condominio feudal", aunque esto no le preocupa a la Corona de Aragón, ya que el condado de Foix era vasallo suyo y Andorra estaba dentro de las fronteras de la corona.

11-04-2018, 10:17 PM
That doesn't add anything. The Kingdom of Aragon wasn't worried about the sovereignty of Andorra, that's pretty much it. Perhaps you can provide a source that states that Andorra only first emerged as a country in the XVth Century after being granted sovereignty by the Kingdom of Spain because I can not find anything.

(803) Emperor Charlemagne recovered areas of present day Andorra from Moors

(1133) Count of Urgel ceded Andorra to Bishop of Urgel

(1278) Under terms of "pareage" agreement, Andorra adopted joint sovereignty with two co-princes, one French and one Spanish

Cristiano viejo
11-04-2018, 10:26 PM
That doesn't add anything. The Kingdom of Aragon wasn't worried about the sovereignty of Andorra, that's pretty much it. Perhaps you can provide a source that states that Andorra only first emerged as a country in the XVth Century after being granted sovereignty by the Kingdom of Spain because I can not find anything.

(803) Emperor Charlemagne recovered areas of present day Andorra from Moors

(1133) Count of Urgel ceded Andorra to Bishop of Urgel

(1278) Under terms of "pareage" agreement, Andorra adopted joint sovereignty with two co-princes, one French and one Spanish

En 1419 se creó el Consejo de la Tierra, formado por dos o tres representantes de las siete parroquias, con el objetivo de defender los intereses locales. De nuevo volvió a anexionárselos Fernando el Católico en 1512, en su lucha contra los Albret de Navarra y contra los condes de Foix; pero los reintegró un año más tarde a Germana de Foix, que había de ser su segunda esposa. Carlos V ratificó esta donación y renunció a todos sus derechos del Principado de Andorra, excepto al de nombrar obispo

Nayalar
11-04-2018, 10:41 PM
The entire world is doomed. Chiva will soon destroy everything with its flood. Just jews and their servants will survive. History repeats itself.

Rocinante
11-08-2018, 07:10 AM

And Galicians?

Rocinante
11-08-2018, 07:25 AM

At this moment, this feeling of strong spanishness in Catalonia, the Basque Country and other places such as Valencia, Galicia and Navarre, is difficult due to the decisions (sometimes impositions) of the central state. Spain is only in Castilian, sadly. In Catalonia, they are minority, but they are 48% and they are growing, and in the Basque Country they have always been the majority, only that their economic privileges calm the spirits over there.

Rocinante
11-08-2018, 07:51 AM

You are a troll. I really do not think that if you love this country so much, you really think what you put in this forum. It is one thing to be extreme right, to be a nationalist and so on, another thing is to be very stupid. The great thing about Spain is that it is a nation of great united countries. The problem is that people who thinks like you want everyone to speak castillian, dance flamenco and go to bullfights. And how ignorant... The first region to industrialize in the peninsula was Catalonia, then the Basque Country, that was long before the son of a bitch Franco was born. Fortunately, where my family comes from, there are no people who think like you. Alguien te tiene que decir las cosas en este foro, pasas de listo y no lo eres.

Cristiano viejo
11-08-2018, 02:08 PM
At this moment, this feeling of strong spanishness in Catalonia, the Basque Country and other places such as Valencia, Galicia and Navarre, is difficult due to the decisions (sometimes impositions) of the central state. Spain is only in Castilian, sadly. In Catalonia, they are minority, but they are 48% and they are growing, and in the Basque Country they have always been the majority, only that their economic privileges calm the spirits over there.

Stop spreding lies, sudaca. Even the own Basque government admits it in its own polls:
El porcentaje de la población que solo se siente vasca cae a mínimos históricos del 19%
https://www.elconfidencial.com/espana/pais-vasco/2018-05-15/sociometro_1564013/

Discussing the feeling of Spanishness of Valencians, Galicians and Navarrese is hilarious :lol: it is the regions where the pro-Spanish parties always storm :rotfl historically! :rotfl

Sop talking about Spain as if you knew something, immigrant :thumb001:

Incal
11-08-2018, 03:12 PM
They can ask for the sun if they want, you unknow what is happening in Catalonia and the net of lies they are creating to manipulate the history. They claim Catalonia never belonged to the Kingdom of Aragón (absolutely false), that the kingdom of Aragón was never called so but the kingdom Catalano-aragonés (absolutely false) or even that Columbus was Catalan (absolutely false too ofc).

Having an own language means nothing. We Castilians have our own language and we dont claim we are a nation. Same for Galicians, Asturians, Aragonese, Valencians or Navarrese. Why? because a Chinese can go to Catalonia and learn Catalan. According you is he a Catalan just because he speaks Catalan? does he have a Catalan identity for speaking Catalan? please...

Anyway, isn't catalan just valencian with a different name?

Phenix
11-08-2018, 03:43 PM
The curiosity killed the cat.

If curiosity killed the cat, it was satisfaction that brought it back.